PDA

View Full Version : New Star Wars Fan Comic W/Fan Fic

NarCranor
13 May 2005, 11:10 AM
Hello everyone,

Moridin ought to be putting a post up later today introducing us, but I'm Keith Kappel the writer of Cracken's Crew, a new fan comic online at www.fandom.swnsu.com . We also have some short fiction up that supplements the comic, and next week some RPG stats will go up that also supplement the comic. Anyway, just thought id give the fan fic community an early heads up!

Also, if any of you guys are talented artists, we are definately looking for additional skilled artists. Please drop me an email at NarCranr@aol.com if you are interested.

Darth_Xanthor
14 May 2005, 11:58 PM
I like it, I cant wait to see more

NarCranor
15 May 2005, 12:01 AM
Well every friday is update day. So check the site every friday in the afternoon/early evening. We will definately be posting another page to the comic next week, and we also may be posting a PDF RPG supplement.

NarCranor
26 May 2005, 09:50 PM
This week we got another comic page up, next week should see the posting of another fiction chapter though!

NarCranor
3 June 2005, 01:27 AM
Well, as promised we did post another fan fic story. This one details the origin of Pierce Tun, the character featured in the comic so far.

NarCranor
2 July 2005, 12:39 PM
We have made several updates recently, the most notable for this thread being another short story. This time chapter 2 of the Battle of Heg!

NarCranor
11 July 2005, 08:14 PM
Hey! We posted another short story today, chapter 3 in the ongoing saga of the Battle of Heg. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Zeb
20 July 2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by NarCranor
Hello everyone,

Moridin ought to be putting a post up later today introducing us, but I'm Keith Kappel the writer of Cracken's Crew, a new fan comic online at www.fandom.swnsu.com . We also have some short fiction up that supplements the comic, and next week some RPG stats will go up that also supplement the comic. Anyway, just thought id give the fan fic community an early heads up!

Also, if any of you guys are talented artists, we are definately looking for additional skilled artists. Please drop me an email at NarCranr@aol.com if you are interested.

Cool sight. :tarkin:

NarCranor
7 August 2005, 06:11 PM
Thanks Zeb, appreciate the kind words. On the 15th we should have another fan fic going up, Chapter 4 in the ongoing saga of the Battle of Heg!

NarCranor
16 August 2005, 01:32 AM
Just to let everyone know, as promised, the 15th came and we posted up chapter 4. Check back with us again on Septemer 1st for page 7 of the comic book!

NarCranor
18 September 2005, 08:31 AM
This month we have a standalone short story entitled Cheedak's Last Hunt. It is basically an origin story for one of the members of the Rebel Ops team in the comic, a Rodian named Reeto. The story is accented by a beautiful piece drawn by our own Steve Criado. Check it out and let us know what you think!