PDA

View Full Version : The Duke Movie

Jedi_Shadow
1 June 2005, 09:18 PM
Hi all! I'm pleased to announce that the work of my life for the last year is finally ready to share!

That's right, The Duke Movie is done!

What's it about, you say? Well, remember when you were a kid and you would swing your toy lightsaber at imaginary bad guys (read: trees and shrubs), and watch your action figures save the diminutive day once again? Did you ever wonder if it could all possibly be real?

Or was that just me?

Any way, I can't be alone because I met this kid Duke. He was such a superfan that he had the constant attention of the school bully, his fellow schoolmates, and not to mention the Emperor of the Galaxy.

What happens next, you say? Well, stop on over to:

www.empyreus.net

Currently, we have a brief plot synopsis and overview of the movie, making of images, and the movie itself in three sizes! Pick your favorite size and enjoy! After that you can stop by the forum and give some feedback!

In addition there is a brief article about each of us, including contact information.

Visit our website at www.empyreus.net and enjoy the movie!

Jedi_Shadow
2 June 2005, 11:25 AM
And tell your friends!

DarionA'res
2 June 2005, 02:16 PM
Sounds pretty funny it's a shame the library computer I'm at can't handle the video. But I will definitely try and catch it when I get cable modem and my computer back.

Jedi_Shadow
2 June 2005, 07:10 PM
Good news for those who tried to download but had troubles. Our web guru has informed us that the glitch is fixed. So head on in and take a look, and feel free to chime in at our forum to let us know how you feel about it!

Jedi_Shadow
7 June 2005, 10:12 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the movie is now available for download in bit torrent. If you haven't seen it yet go take a look, and stop by our forum to tell us what you think!

Jedi_Shadow
12 June 2005, 12:07 PM
There's now some concept art up at http://www.empyreus.net/gallery/albums.php
Take a look and tell us what you think!

Slave_1
22 June 2005, 12:32 PM
Downloading extra large version now. Should be about 5 mins plus the movie length ... the we shal see HAHAHA! j/k ;) looking forward to watching it :)

Slave_1
22 June 2005, 12:46 PM
Not bad at all ... but i skippeda round the movie ... I will have time watch it later in its full length .. but good job on what i did see :)

Jedi_Shadow
22 June 2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoy watching it beginning to end too!

Zeb
20 July 2005, 08:03 AM
lol

Jedi_Shadow
3 October 2005, 05:37 PM
Any other comments on the movie? You can either post them here or in our forums at http://www.empyreus.net/forum/index.php

We'll also be updating content on the site very soon, so keep your eyes open.

Jedi_Shadow
4 November 2005, 07:21 AM
We're officially gearing up for the "Director's Cut" of the movie. Now's your chance to chime in and let us know where the movie was great and where you want to see more, as well as the parts where it struggled. You can do so at the following link:

http://www.empyreus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80

We hope to hear from you!