PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Twisted Brotherhood



Calhexas
2 June 2005, 05:09 AM
Okay, before anything happens, or any rules are set down. Go ahead and post your histories. Then I'll lay the ground rules, and we can all get started.

coldskier0320
2 June 2005, 08:19 AM
My stats:

Haela Trist: Adult Female Human, Jedi Guardian 9/Jedi Weapon Master 3/Jedi Master 3; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Def 24 (+3 Dex, +11 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 144/13; Atk +18/+13/+8 melee (1d3+3, punch), +18/+13/+8 ranged (by weapon), +20/+15/+10 or +16/+16/+16/+11/+11/+6 melee * (5d8+3, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SQ Deflect (Attack -3, Block, Defense +3, Extend Defense and Attack), Force Secret (Improve Battlemind, Improve Heal Self), Increase Lightsaber damage +2d8, Increase Weapon Damage(Lightsaber, 1d8), Rapid Strike; SV Fort +12, Ref +13, Will +11; SZ M; FP: 5; Rep: +6; Str 16, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 11.
Equipment: Camouflage Poncho, Comlink [Encrypted], Electrobinoculars, Field Kit, Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber x2, Liquid Cable Dispenser x2, Medical Kit, Medpac x3, Training Remote x3, Utility Belt [Jedi]
* Haela Trist has constructed her own Lightsaber.
Skills: Balance +6, Climb +6, Craft (lightsaber) +10, Jump +8, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +6, Read/Write Basic, Sense Motive +10, Speak Basic, Treat Injury +10, Tumble +15
Force Skills: Affect Mind +6, Battlemind +19, Force Defense +7, Heal Self +10, Illusion +7, Move Object +20, See Force +8, Telepathy +6
Feats: Ambidexterity, Cleave, Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Improved Two-weapon Fighting, Power Attack, Two-weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Control, Lightsaber Defense, Master Defense, Sense


Backstory is as finished as I can get it. Should have it typed in short order. Once I get stories from Skakid and Fier, I can finish that part of it.

coldskier0320
2 June 2005, 09:43 AM
Here's the first part of my backstory.

Haela Trist: Birth to Knighthood

Enjoy. ;)

Deadication
2 June 2005, 04:53 PM
Male Neti Jedi Consular 7/ Jedi Investigator 2/ Jedi Master 6; Init. +1(+1 Dex); Defense 23 (+12 Class, +1 Dex); Spd 10m; VP/WP 122/14; Atk +14/+9/+4 melee (5d8+1, 19-20 lightsaber) or +13/+8+3 ranged; SQ deflect (defense +3), deflect (attack -4), deflect (extend defense and attack), Profile, Target bonus +1, Contact (1), Force Secret (Improved Force Defense, Improved Heal Another, Improved Heal Self), Jedi Knight, Metamorph, Photosynthesis, Camoflauge (+8 Hide when among trees), Increase lightsaber damage +3d8; SV Fort +15, Ref +10, Will +15; FP 10; DSP 0; Rep +6; STR 12, DEX 12, CON 14, INT 18, WIS 18, CHA 14.

Equiptment: Jedi Robes, lightsaber*.
*Tal has constructed his own lightsaber.

Skills: Bluff +10, Craft (Lightsaber) +8, Diplomacy +14, Gather Information +12, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +18, Search +10, Sense Motive +10, Treat Injury +14, Tumble +6.

Force Skills: Affect Mind +20, Battle Influence +10, Empathy +12, Enhance Ability +12, Enhance Senses +10, Force Defense +16, Heal Another +12, Heal Self +20, Move Object +20, See Force +12, Telepathy +12.

Feats: Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Great Fortitude, Sharp-Eyed, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiencies (Blaster Pistol, Simple Weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Battle Meditation, Dissipate Energy, Force Mastery, High Force Mastery, Sense, Force Mind.

Backstory will be posted very soon.

Deadication
2 June 2005, 05:54 PM
Tal Buroo was discovered by a Jedi Scout on the planet of Chandrilla. He was still very young when he was discovered wandering the planet's forests. It was over 200 years before the Attack on Naboo, that Tal was brought to the Jedi Temple on Corouscant. He was immediately integrated into the jedi ranks, upon his meeting with the jedi council. It was at this meeting that Tal's uniquely powerful connection to the force was first realized. The council knew that great things would come of this jedi.

During training, Tal far exceeded his fellow students in every aspect of jedi instruction. As a youngling, his adeptness in parts of the force was advanced to the level of most jedi knights. It was this extreme power that caused some concern among the council. Such power could prove too overwhelming for even the most seasoned of jedi. Tal was removed from the Temple, and was taken back to Chandrilla under the company of a female Togrutan Jedi Master named Aryanni Zharris. Here Aryanni taught Tal in the solitude of the forests of Chandrilla, where Tal was first discovered. They spent much of their time training Tal's force connection, and honing his skills. As years went by, Tal became more and more adept in many uses of the force. His telepathic skills reached the level of most masters. His ability to press his will upon someone's mind using the force was also far advanced for his age. Aryanni had Tal focus and meditate for days, weeks, and in once case a few months at a time. Each time, Tal's connection to the force only became stronger. Aryanni also taught Tal that though the lightsaber was a weapon, and that defense was the only form of combat a jedi should be a part of. He was told to avoid conflict at all costs...all costs. Her instruction gave Tal enough lightsaber techniches to be able to keep him alive in a fight, but was never displayed any offensive moves, other than the basic forms. Aryanni told Tal that if he was threatened, the force was a far better weapon than any man made one. Through all of his training, Tal and Aryanni formed a powerful telelpathic bond, that allowed them to communicate non-verbally with ease.

After spending 10 years on Tal's "home planet", Arryani began taking him on missions accross the galaxy. Aryanni was one of the Jedi's best investigators, and Tal was subject to many iof her intense investigations. Aryanni taught Tal much about the investigation process, and how to use the force to weed out the suspect, and capture him, so he could be brought to justice. She also taught Tal the importance of apprehending the suspect, and not killing him. Aryanni and Tal worked together for almost 20 years before their connection was abruptly severed.

Tal and Aryanni were seperated while chasing a suspect on assignment. Tal cornered the alien, and attmepted to make the arrest. To Tal's dismay, the suspect was a vicious bounty hunter, and Tal was soon in a battle that he knew he had no chance of winning. He employed every use of the force he knew, but was forced to contact Aryanni telepathically, warning her of his desperate situation. Aryanni soon barged into the fray, engaging the bounty hunter with an array of wild lightsaber moves that Tal had no idea she possessed. He observed as Aryanni overwhelmed the bounty hunter and quickly subdued him...or so she thought. Aryanni made the mistake of turning her back on the bounty hunter, and sooregret was upon her, as the vicious killer broke free of his bonds, and viciously grabbed Aryanni, and stabbed a vibroblade in her back. As the murderous criminal ran into the darkness, Tal was left with his dying master. She told him not to pursue the hunter. That the crave for revenge would only lead to the dark side. He felt her go into the force, as his telepathic link with her faded to nothing.

Tal returned to Corouscant after the loss of his master. To the council's surprise, Tal did not wish to investigate the whereabouts of his master's demise. Instead, he wished to take his trials, and become a jedi knight. This extreme showing of obedience to his master, even after she had fallen, proved that he was more than ready for the jedi trials. A century later, Tal was a full-fledged Jedi investigator, and had even obtained the rank of master. He had long since left behind the loss of Aryanni, but remembered her wisdom in each and every investigation he conducted. Tal had a reputation with the council for always being able to apprehend the suspect, and did so without killing one living being. After his latest apprehension, Tal decided that it was time he began to search for a padawan. Tal desperately wanted a companion to teach all the skills and knowledge he had learned over his 150 years of being in the jedi ranks. And so, his search for a padawan began.

Tal observed younglings for many years. Spending his spare time in the archives, studying the jedi history, or in the meditation chamber, honing his connection to the force. Through his studies, Tal learned many secrets and discovered many ancient techniques. It was at this time, that Tal learned the lost art of Battle Meditation, and the ability to Influence a battle by invisioning an outcome he desired. Tal made many friends, and watched as many jedi grew from younglings, to padawans, to knights, and even to masters.

It was not until Tal was coming up on his 200th birthday, that a two particular younglings sparked his interest. In the end, Tal chose a prominent Kel'Dor named Mi-Axis over another gifted human named Obi-Wan, who was later picked up by Tal's good friend Qui-Gonn Jinn. Tal got started on Mi-Axis's training immediately. He took the Kel'Dor back to Chandrilla, the same place he was taught, and began instruction the exact same way his master had so many years ago.

Now, Tal and Mi-Axis are one of the best investigation duos in the jedi order. Tal is the brains of the two, while Mi-Axis plays the muscle. Together, there is not a problem they cannot solve, nor a situation they cannot handle. Throughout their adventures, they have solved many mysteries, and caught many of the galaxy's biggest criminals. Tal and Mi-Axis also share a common bond. Mi-Axis, having been found abandoned on the planet Cerea by his parents, was brought to the temple for training. Tal, also having been found an orphan, was able to connect with Mi-Axis on this level, and the two have become the best of friends, and in a way, have become one another's family.

Calhexas
3 June 2005, 04:32 AM
Good job boys, and girls. Those are both very nice backstories. Now, we only need the other players to post their characters in that format, and we can all get started with me laying the ground rules.

Ithorian
3 June 2005, 04:51 AM
Can I post my stats like this? I've always found it a lot easier to read than a big block of writing.
Mi-axis Nando, Padawan
Kel Dor 5th level Jedi Guardian
Base attack bonus: +4
Fort Save: +4
Ref Save: +4
Will Save: +3
Defense Bonus: +5
Rep Bonus: +2
Vitality points: 35
Wound Points: 13
Str: 13
Con: 13 (-2 species trait)
Wis: 11 (+2 species trait)
Dex: 14 (+2 species trait)
Int: 13
Cha: 10
Skills: Climb 5, Computer use 5, Intimidate 5, Jump 5, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) 5, Pilot 5, Tumble 5.
Force skills: Move object 6, Illusion 5.
Feats: Cleave, Exotic weapon proficiency (Lightsaber), Power attack, Weapon Group Proficiency (Blaster Pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (Simple weapons)
Force feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Force sensitive, Sense

Mi-Axis was left on a doorstep on Cerea, obviously abandoned by his spacer parents. This is where his name originates from. He was taken to the Jedi academy on coruscant and was awarded top of his class for hard-work and determination. He always takes the job in hand seriously, perhaps too seriously…

Calhexas
3 June 2005, 04:12 PM
Alright, just two more characters, and we can begin. Oh, and Ithorian, I checked the character you posted and I believe the stats you sent me were STR 13, DEX 15, CON 14, INT 14, WIS 13, CHA 13. Didn't know which one your sticking with, so please clarify. Rules are to be posted later tonight.

skakid
3 June 2005, 05:06 PM
Xavier Phadin was born to a small cantina owner and his wife on a rather unknown space station near the rim. The small station known as Tiskan’s Run was ideal for smugglers and other scum to hide out. That’s what brought his first master to the station. The Jedi Knight Maxim Triance came to the Run looking for an assassin that had killed two young padawans on their trials.
While waiting for his contact Maxim caught a vision through the force that led him to Xavier’s parents. As the Jedi began to ask around a large explosion rocked the station. The assassin had decided that Maxim was his next target. Knowing there was little chance of survival for them Xavier was handed to the Jedi.
When Xavier was assigned a Jedi trainer to continue his formal training Maxim Triance, now a master, accepted Xavier as his padawan learner. The two found the force brought them close together and made them each more effective by simply working with the other.
The time came however when the assassin that killed Xavier’s family resurfaced. Maxim was and his padawan assigned the task of tracking the assassin down and that’s when it happened.
The two had just located the assassin and had him trapped. The armored human held up his hands as the two approached carefully. Suddenly a shot rang out from behind them. The master pushed Xavier out of the way as the shot hit Maxim in the back. The twi-lek Jedi Master collapsed to the ground and dropped his lightsaber.
Without thinking Xavier called his master’s lightsaber to him and ignited it. The green flame sprung from the weapon. Two seconds later the assassin had escaped and the murderer of Xavier’s master lay on the floor in pain with one less hand.
Maxim looked up at Xavier with a smile. With his dying breath Maxim instructed his student to seek out Master Haela Trist. The padawan obediently nodded and clipped his master’s lightsaber to his belt.

I'm missing my character sheet on this computer. I'll be able to get it from my backup at the office on Monday, but if you still have it Calhexas I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail it to me.

Ithorian
4 June 2005, 07:15 AM
Use the ones I've posted Cal.

skakid
4 June 2005, 09:16 AM
I also like the list better, but I can post the block on Monday if this is a problem.

Xavier Phadin
Human Male
Jedi Guardian 5

VP/WP: 51/15

STR: 10
DEX: 16
CON: 15
INT: 14
WIS: 14
CHA: 14

BAB: +5
Rep: +2
Init: +3
Fort: +6
Ref: +7
Will: +5

Skills: Balance +7, Hide +4, Jump +2, Move Silently +7, Tumble +7
Force Skills: Affect Mind +5, Battlemind +6, Enhance Ability +6, Enhance Senses +6, Heal Another +4, Heal Self +6, Illusion +5, Move Object +6, See Force +4
Feats:Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficency (lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Improved Disarm, Weapon Finesse (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiency (Blaster Pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (Simple Weapons)
Force Feats:Alter, Control, Sense, Lightsaber Defense

Equipment: Utility Belt (Jedi), Jedi Robes, Lightsaber*

*Lightsaber was NOT constructed by Xavier. He is currently using his former master's Lightsaber

skakid
4 June 2005, 09:17 AM
What source book is the jedi master class in? I'm just curious about it.

Ithorian
5 June 2005, 11:30 AM
Jedi master's in the RCR. Under gamemastering, I think Skakid

Calhexas
6 June 2005, 07:24 PM
Been out of town for a few days. After tommorow, I won't be able to post till the end of the week. Anyways, I've been contacted by Fier and he should be posting his stats/backstory soon. I'll go ahead and lay down some ground rules.

1. Not to sound like I'm on a power trip or anything, but this is pretty much a "what I say, goes" game. If there is a problem with one of my rulings, ask, or make an argument. If you make a good enough point, I'll change the ruling.
2. Dark side points. I'm pretty lenient when it come to this topic. Almost anything self defense is okay. However, if a living being can be "taken down" without killing them, then the murder of that being will result in a DSP. In other words, no using malicious intent. Don't automatically think if someone attacks you, its grounds to kill them. You are jedi, not murderers. Like I said though, I'm pretty lenient.
3. Force Strike. Use the ruling of Force push found on wizards.com. Basically, in addition to the damage, on a failed save the target is kocked prone and thrown back two meters, plus two meters for every two ranks you have in the force strike skill.
4. Posting. I would like for you to post at least three times a week. During a battle, try to post every day to keep the game rolling.
5. Battles. I will be making all the rolls and adding your modifiers. If this is a problem, or you would like to make your own rolls, please tell me, and this can perhaps be negotiated. Otherwise, this stands.
6. Questions. Don't be afraid to ask them.
7. Experience. Will be awarded at the end of all encounters, skill uses, and battles. It is possible to "level up" during the campaign, at which time I will notify you of your newly gained level, and you may make the proper adjustments/modifications, and bring me to speed on the updated characters new abilities, if any. Also, I like good description, so more elaborate posts might gain bonus xp. Just a little note.

This is it for now. Please, don't feel scared to follow rule 6, now.

Ithorian
7 June 2005, 07:45 AM
Is it alright if I add a blaster pistol aswell as a lightsaber to my equipment, by spending my starting credits? I know some GM's have rules about Jedi only using lightsabers, but I do like to have a bit of back up firepower.

Calhexas
7 June 2005, 09:22 AM
I can perhaps allow that. You being a gaurdian. But the use of said blaster pistol will be up to your master. He is, after all, your master, and should be in charge of how closely you follow the jedi code. I will allow it, if he will.

Fier the Incarnate
10 June 2005, 06:07 PM
sorry about the wait been busy recently

Vaat Kar, Male Togurta Jedi Guardian 5; Init +3 Def 17, VP/WP 51/12, Attack +5 melee ( 3d8+3, 19-20 lightsaber); SQ Deflect defense +1, Deflect attack -4, extend deflect defense and attack, increase lightsaber damage +1d8, spatial awareness, camoflage; SV Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +5, Rep +2,
Str 16
Dex 16
Con 12
Int 14
Wis 14
Cha 13

Equiptment: lightsaber, jedi robes

Skills: Craft(Lightsaber) +7, Hide +6, Jump +7, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +7, Read/ Write Basic and Togurti, Speak Basic and Togruti, Tumble +7

Force Skills: Battlemind +8, Heal Self +7, Move Object +8, See Force +8

Feats: Exotic Weapon Prof (lightsaber), dodge, Force-Sensitive,, Power Attack, Weapon Group Prof (Blaster Pistol, Simple)

Force Feats: Alter, Control, Sense

Vaat Kar was born on Shili like most Togrutas. In his childhood he heard stories of the brave Jedi Knights who defended the galaxy from evil of all sorts. After hearing a story he would pretend he was a jedi from the story.

One day a few jedi came to Shili and they were looking for a bounty hunter who attacked a jedi temple. Every were the jedi went Vaat tried to go usually told to go back home were it was safe or was stoped by his parents.

During their time on Shili the jedi sensed the force in Vaat and asked him if he would like to become a jedi, after that they talked to his parents who were more than happy to let him leave the planet. Vaat was taken to a Jedi temple to be tested.

Some time after he took the test they allowed Vaat to begin the path of a jedi.

He doesnt see things as "what ifs" he sees what is there and takes the most direct route to the solution of the problems he encounters.

Deadication
11 June 2005, 07:22 AM
Sorry about the delay guys. Summer classes, exams, was just really busy. Now, as for my padawan posessing a Blaster pistol. My character is highly against offensive maneuvers, and a pistol would be used for pretty much nothing but that. However, my padawan only has to follow my teachings, not necessarily my same morals. I would allow for Mi-Axis to posess one blaster pistol, but the use of such a weapon will be greatly advised against, unless we are in the most dire of straights. In short, you can have a gun. But don't get trigger happy.

Calhexas
11 June 2005, 08:59 AM
Unless there are any questions, I believe everyone has checked in and is ready to go. I will make today the last day for any clarifications, and questions, otherwise, this post is for OOC conversation only. Tommorow I will open the Twisted Brotherhood post and we shall begin what should be an exciting and riveting campaign. Can't wait guys.

Ithorian
12 June 2005, 01:00 AM
Don't worry, I won't get trigger happy. Besides, I'll only set it to stun. It's to bring down evil doers in their tracks, not kill them.

skakid
15 June 2005, 11:27 AM
FYI: I took it that the council had warned us about a war. There are a couple of quotes from the first post that hint at that anyway.


Vo'Ran, a small planet in the Outer Rim, is experiencing great turmoil. The capital city is under assault

and


this is not the first time the planet has seen revolution,

coldskier0320
15 June 2005, 06:08 PM
Here's the completed version of my backstory. It follows Haela from birth, through her trials, and details just how she and her friend Deyesh earned the rank of Master. I've also included the inscription on her lightsabers, and her brush with the dark side (which may explain any odd behavior she may exhibit). I encourage you all to read and enjoy. I'm also working on a short fanfic for Haela, from when she was a padawan. When it's done, I may type it up and show you guys. Till then, enjoy! :D BTW, great game you've got going here, Cal, thanks. :)

Deadication
18 June 2005, 06:30 AM
This is a description of Tal Buroo's unique lightsaber, and his Knight Trials which makes him the jedi he is today. Mhm...

After the loss of his master, Tal was sent on his trials by the jedi council. The council made his mission simple. He would be traveling to three planets, accompanied by two other padawans. The test was for each of the padawans to visit their homeworld, and find a crystal in order to construct their personal lightsaber. Three padawans...three planets...three visits. It was that simple. Tal was a little thrown off by how relatively easy the plan seemed.

Of the two jedi he would be accompanied by, the first was a female Twi'lek named Ki-toro Fib. He had never met the jedi before, nor heard her name spoken, but he seemed pleased she would be accompanying him along the journey. His happiness was short lived however, as he learned that the second jedi that he would be paired with was none other than Zarocca, a powerful wookie. He had heard rumors of Zarocca's impatience with criminals, and was told too much about how he was quick to resort to combat, and show of his skills with a saber.

Never the less, the three began their journey to Ryl, where Ki-toro had been found as a child. There they discovered a cave, and despite it being very large, it was quite deserted and empty. Fib found the crystal she desired, and the two jedi waited as she spent a week in the cave, creating her lightsaber in solitude. After she the blade was completed, she ignited it. A beutiful purple blade emitted from the saber's hilt, and a look of satisfaction came accross Fib's face.

"Done!" the twi'lek said.

They exited the cave safely, and made their way to the ship for the next planet. Zarocca was upset that the group did not travel to Kashyyk first, as he was anxious to build his weapon. So, being the thoughtful jedi that he is, Tal allowed Zarocca to have his wish, and they went to Kashyyk next. There they explored a cave that Zarocca had known of as a child. The wookie seemed dissapointed that no creatures or beings haunted the cave, as it was obivous he was thirsty for some action. Though he was very upset, he discovered a rare obsidian crystal, and a the force crystal he felt suited him best, and all was right. The group once again waited patiently as the wookie sat in a isolated part of the cavern, and made his weapon. He returned to the ship, and showed off his new saber. The blade was an immense black color, and the hilt was of a shiny copper-like metal. Zarocca grinned with a sinister like happiness.

"Beautiful, isnt it? Let's get this over with, Tal. I want to get back and show the council my magnificent blade. They might make me a weapon master right away with a saber this fantastic." the wookie commented, as he was obviously anxious to return to the temple.

Throughout the trip, Zarocca constantly complained that the other two were going too slow, and being too cautious. He told them a jedi has nothing to fear, and they should want to get their crystals quickly, that they may make their weapons, and return to the council as jedi knights. Tal often was upset with the wookie, and told him repeatedly that the trials were not meant to be rushed through. He also informed Zarocca, that when in strange surroundings like the caves they were exploring, it was wise to stay cautious. The two got into a few arguments, which usually ended with Fib having to calm Zarocca down, and Tal leaving the scene.

As they made their way to the final planet Chandrilla, Tal's birthworld, it was apparent that Zarocca had spent the last week of the trip in his cell, and he emerged confident, donning his newly constructed lightsaber. As the group made its way into a cave, Tal happened upon a very rare viridian crystal. As they went deeper into the cavern, the jedi heard a faint noise coming from one of the winding tunnels. They inspected the sound, and were astonished to discover a group of bandits had set up a hideout in the cavern. In the rear of their headquarters, the jedi spotted a small cage, inside of which was a small child, whimpering. The jedi overheard the bandits talking about the young girl, and mentioned that they were awaiting the ransom from her father.

The three jedi discussed the situation, and came to the conclusion that they would have Fib sneak into the hideout, and take the child from the bandits, then return the girl back to her father. They could deal with the bandits later. Zarocca, having craved this kind of encounter the whole trip, disagreed with the plan entirely. He complained that the three jedi could easily take the bandits, and that Tal's plan was the cowards way of solving the problem.

Tal and Ki-toro were shocked when the wookie dove into the hideout, his new weapon humming to life. Tal and Ki-toro had no choice but to charge in and try to save the girl. Tal ignited his saber, but watched in horror as Zacorra's saber chopped its way through bandit after bandit. His new saber beamed with a black blade, obivously from the obsidian crystal the wookie had found on his homeworld. After the battle, Tal looked upon the many dead bandits, bodyparts flayed everywhere. As Ki-toro and the young girl approached Tal, Zarocca turned off his saber, and a wide grin came across his face.

"The new blade works well." the wookie declared.

Tal was overcome with dissapointment.

"You killed those bandits, Zarocca. You deliberately went against the group, and murdered those bandits in cold blood." he yelled.

"They were bandits, and deserved to pay for what they had done." the wookie roared back.

"There was another way Zarocca. You know that. They could have gone to trial. Been sentenced. But you did that for them didn't you." Ki-toro interjected.

"When we return to the temple, I will tell the council of your vicious actions, and you can bet that they won't make you a knight after what you have committed here today." Tal spat at the wookie.

As the two jedi exited the cave with the girl, the wookie stood, taking in everything they said. He looked at Tal, knowing the neti would ruin everything for him. He was destined for greatness, destined to be the greatest weaponmaster that ever lived, and would not allow some talking tree to keep him from his destiny. With a powerful roar, the wookie leapt at the jedi, saber ignited. Tal turned around and quickly drew his saber, but was too slow. The wookie sliced a chunk of bark out of Tal's side. He fell the ground, trying to collect himself. The young girl ran out of the cave, screaming.

"I will not let you mess up my destiny you foul tree! You think you are so smart! Well how smart do you look under my blade! the wookie yelled with rage, as he brought his saber down in a powerful swinging motion.

Tal watched the blade come down, and saw it hault just before his face, as a purple beam stopped it from reaching his person. The purple blade flung back Zacorra's attack, and a quick kick to the side sent him flying back.

"Zacorra! You are no jedi! You have attacked your bretheren. I hereby cast you from the order!" Ki-toro flared at the wookie.

"Only the council can cast me out, Fib! And you are no master. the wookie replied.

"Than you leave me no choice, Zacorra. I shall cast you out with my blade! the twi'lek spat.

Tal rose to his feet, and called his saber to his hand.
"I too, shall cast you from the jedi ranks, Zacorra. You have a dark soul, and can not be trusted in the order no more. Surrender now, or perish. the neti spoke, clutching his side. He looked at the black blood that seeped from the wound, and he flung off his robe, pointing his ignited saber at the wookie.

"Surrender? I will never surrender to you, pathetic tree! the wookie roared, as he grabbed his saber and charged the two jedi.

What ensued was a duel for the ages. The jedi fought bravely against the wookie. Strike here, parry there. The whole time Tal spoke interjections, and tried to talk the wookie down, but it was no use. Just as Tal was getting the upper hand on Zacorra, Ki-toro tried to attack the wookie from behind. Sensing the twi'lek's move, he quickly spun around catching Ki-toro by complete surprise, as he brought his powerful fist down on her face, completely crushing her skull. Tal looked in horror as Fib's body limped to the ground, and her head caved like a broken vase.

Now alone in the fight, Tal was overwhelmed, and quickly retreated into the rear of the cave. As Zacorra tried to keep up, he lost Tal as he darted into a rear cavern. The wookie entered with caution, and walked into the middle of a wide opening at the end of the cave. He turned to see Tal at the exit, and a grin came accross his face. Tal made his move, and quickly pulled his hands down in a swinging motion, bringing the roof of the tunnel down with them. Zacorra roared as he watched the tunnel collapse, sealing him in the dead end forever.

"Goodbye, Zacorra. May the jedi forgive you, because I will never." Tal whispered as he returned to the cavern where Ki-toro Fib's body lay. As he meditated over her death, he couldn't help but think that he had let yet another jedi down. First his master... now Ki-toro. As he rose from the body, he looked around for something to wrap her in. He spotted his robe beside the entrance, and scooped it up. Next to it, lay the piece of him that Zacorra had carved from his side in the battle. He picked it up, and from it got an amazing inspiration.

He wrapped Fib up in his robe, and exited the cave, where he found the little girl, shivering at the entrance. He placed Fib in the ship, and returned the girl to her father. Then he returned to the cave, and began the construction of his lightsaber. For the blade, he used the force crystal in Ki-toro's blade, along with his viridian crystal he found as well. He crafted the shaft out of the bark that had been ripped from his own body. When he was done, the saber emitted a beautiful greenish-sliver blade, from what looked like a small simple stick. Through the construction, he did not place an activation button on the saber. Instead, he made a connection to it through the force, being able to will it to ignite, and unignite. He buried Fib on her homeplanet of Ryl, and returned to the temple. The council, after hearing the details of the journey, and the loss of Ki-toro to the dark jedi Zacorra, made Tal a jedi knight.

[[Tal has a connection to his lightsaber. He is the only one who can turn it on, as it lacks an activation button. It is completely controlled telepathically, and he can sens the blade wherever it is. He can telepathically activate it and deactivate it, as well as will it to his hand.]]

Calhexas
18 June 2005, 06:24 PM
Very nice Dead. I especially like the part about the saber being made from his own body. Priceless. How about this. When Tal is holding his saber, he can activate and deactivate the weapon as a free action. When not in his hand, he can activate it with a Telepathy check of 5+5 per every two meters the weapon is from Tal. Tal can also call the saber to his hand as a free action by succeeding a move object check of 5+5 per every two meters the weapon is from Tal. As a bonus for that exceptional story, I will also rule that when holding his saber, Tal is immune to disarm attacks, and can only drop the saber, should he will it from his hand. Good work Deadication. Enjoy your reward.

Ithorian
21 June 2005, 07:54 AM
I was just wonder cal. Do you have any stats for the guys running at us at the minute? I'd just like to know what they're like.

coldskier0320
21 June 2005, 09:41 AM
Stats? We don't need no stinking stats! :P Seriously, though, isn't that a little close to metagaming? ;):)

Anyway, I'm under the assumption that my battlemind check is still in effect. I'd just appreciate it if you'd let me know when it's about to end, Cal. Thanks.

Calhexas
21 June 2005, 09:45 AM
sorry, I won't be disclosing the NPC stats. And yes, coldskier. I will set your battlemind to about 8 rounds. Since there has been some conversation, I subtracted two. I will warn you when you have two rounds left. Is this fine?

coldskier0320
21 June 2005, 10:19 AM
Yes, that'll be great, thanks. Also, I won't be posting till you make another update, as I thought your next post would commence the battle. Just write up the Togorian's entry whenever you like, I'll be ready. :)

skakid
21 June 2005, 10:31 AM
More for my own peace of mind than anything else I'm gonna try and track my Vitality/ Wounds and stuff that might change here while we fight.

VP : 46
WP: 15

Defense: 21 (18 + 3 combat expertise)
BAB: 5 (5 + 3 BattleMind -3 combat expertise)

Battlemind : 10 rounds

Deadication
21 June 2005, 02:17 PM
Sorry to do this so late, but I wanted to know if I could perhaps change my characters feats and skills a bit. If you would allow it Cal, this is what the new Master Buroo would be like.

Tal Buroo, Male Neti Jedi Consular 7/ Jedi Investigator 2/ Jedi Master 6; Init. +1(+1 Dex); Defense 23 (+12 Class, +1 Dex); Spd 10m; VP/WP 122/14; Atk +14/+9/+4 melee (5d8+1, 19-20 lightsaber) or +13/+8+3 ranged; SQ deflect (defense +3), deflect (attack -4), deflect (extend defense and attack), Profile, Target bonus +1, Contact (1), Force Secret (Improved Force Defense, Improved Heal Another, Improved Heal Self), Jedi Knight, Metamorph, Photosynthesis, Camoflauge (+8 Hide when among trees), Increase lightsaber damage +3d8; SV Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +15; FP 10; DSP 0; Rep +6; STR 12, DEX 12, CON 14, INT 18, WIS 18, CHA 14.

Equiptment: Jedi Robes, lightsaber*.
*Tal has constructed his own lightsaber.

Skills: Bluff +10, Computer Use +10, Craft (Lightsaber) +8, Diplomacy +14, Gather Information +12, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +18, Search +10, Sense Motive +10, Treat Injury +14, Tumble +6.

Force Skills: Affect Mind +20, Empathy +12, Enhance Ability +10, Enhance Senses +10, Force Defense +14, Force Push +12, Heal Another +12, Heal Self +20, Move Object +20, See Force +12, Telepathy +12.

Feats: Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Sharp-Eyed, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiencies (Blaster Pistol, Simple Weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Battle Meditation, Dissipate Energy, Force Mastery, High Force Mastery, Force Mind, Master Mind, Sense.

Deadication
21 June 2005, 02:52 PM
Combat statistics, I also believe every one should do this, to help to keep track of your combat progress.

VP:106 (after Knight Mind), 114 (after Force Mind)
WP:14

Defense: 34 [10+ 12 class+ 1 Dex+ 5 Combat Expertise+ 6 Total Defense]
BAB: +12 - 5 = +7

Ready to go. Look at that defense.

Calhexas
22 June 2005, 04:22 AM
I will be placing the statistics of battle on this page. I request that, in addition to me, you keep up with your stats as well. I will be keeping track, but I am human, and do make mistakes.

All Togorians see through the illusion. Sorry Nando.

Lead Togorian charges Atrayu, and attacks. The attack was a miss. Atrayu attacks in return. The attack is a hit, dealing 11 VP damage.

Grendel uses jump skill, and spring attack, then attacks the three enemies with a whirlwind attack which hits and deals 13 VP damage to all three.

Togorian makes it to Master Trist and attacks, but fails miserably. (roll of 1, I am so ashamed.)

At the end of the battle here are the stats.
Master Buroo 106/14
Master Trist 138/14
Xavier 46/15
Mi-Axis 32/13
Vaat 51/12
Atrayu NPC NA
Grendel NPC NA
Lead Togorian 49/16
Togorians attacked by Grendel 21/14
All other Togorians 34/14

Also, I believe fier the incarnate is out of town, so I would like it if you could take over his actions coldskier, I don't know when he'll be back, or if he will even return. Thanks for understanding.

coldskier0320
23 June 2005, 06:31 AM
Okay, if you couldn't tell by that post, I'm making a full attack on my opponent. Starting off with a bang, my orange d20 gives me a 16 :D.

Math:

+16/+16/+16/+11/+11/+6 (lightsaber full attack mods) + 4 (Battlemind) + 16 (roll) - 5 (power attack) = +31/+31/+31/+26/+26/+21

Geezaloo...

Damage, should I inflict any, is as follows:

26 / 27 / 33 / 38 / 26.

Since we seem to be liking melee combat, I won't be using deflect next round. Though also keep in mind that my defense is an effective 28 from my lightsaber defense, my cleave feat, should I get the opportunity to use it, and my combat expertise, should any bandits run past me. ;)

Hop I don't sound too nitpicky, I just know that 5 players is alot to keep track of, and Haela it a very stat-heavy character. :)

Calhexas
23 June 2005, 12:56 PM
Okay, coldskier, no real need to say this, but you freakin destroyed him.

The togorian who attacks Vaat Kar's combat phase:

7 roll + 4 BAB+ 2 Charge=13=miss. Wow, what a crappy roll. This is just not my day.

Also, deadication, I'm effectively changing your knight mind to master mind, as that suits your character's level better. Please object if so. I think you meant to say master mind anyways. Here are the changes to your VP's.

Tal Buroo's VP/WP 100/14

1 togorian has been killed, 8 +1 captain remain.

coldskier0320
23 June 2005, 02:19 PM
Vaat's numbers:

Battlemind check: 13 (roll) + 8 (mod) = 21 ((Dont have RCRB with me right now, IIRC, thats a +3 bonus, and a -5 vitality. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct it.))

Attack:

13 (roll) + 8 (mod) = 21 Damage: 20

Wow, two 13s from the d20, and the d8 seems to like Vaat, giving him pretty good numbers.

Also, as a heads up, my computer at home is totally without internet until i dont know when. :( :mad:. I'll try to post over the weekend, but I might not get much of a chance. Please try to bear with me, but don't let it slow down the game.

coldskier0320
23 June 2005, 02:19 PM
EDIT: Grrr, triple post. Please ignore.

coldskier0320
23 June 2005, 02:19 PM
EDIT: Grrr, triple post. Please ignore.

Calhexas
23 June 2005, 03:47 PM
I forgot to mention that by attacking Vaat, you were supposed to be given an AoO on the Togorian. But no matter, I think Vaat handled it well. My mistake won't happen again though, and I'm sorry. As for Vaat, exceptional attack/damage rolls, and an exceptional kill. The second of this round.

After Vaat's strike, there are now two Togoriann down, and seven +1 captain to be extinguished. Wow, I really should have made this harder.

Vaat's VP/WP is now 46/12 due to Battlemind.

Fier the Incarnate
23 June 2005, 07:13 PM
i have been in tampa for the past week but now i have no plans to go anywhere.

again sorry about all the problems i may have caused by doing this.

Deadication
23 June 2005, 10:11 PM
Okay, Tal takes his Attack of oppurtunity and on my telepathy, move object check I made a roll of 12, and 8. With the bonuses, that comes to a Telepathy check of 20, and a Move Object check of 28. He succeeds in the drawing of his saber this way.

For my attack, I'm currently using Combat Expertise of +5, so that's an effective +7.

I rolled a 13 +7 = 20. Should this defeat the Togorian's defense, damage is as follows.

3 + 8 + 7+ 5 + 4 + 1 Str Mod= 28 damage.

Calhexas
24 June 2005, 04:36 AM
I'll be waiting for Ithorian to post before the battle moves on.

Ithorian
24 June 2005, 11:56 PM
Sorry, relatives got me delayed.

Mi-Axis attacks at the Togarian running towards him. He then as his move actionpulls out his blaster and sets to stun.
Attack roll: 15 (Is that enough to peirce his defence?)
Damage: 15 +5(BAB)+4(Ability mod+Deadication's mind Is it force, knight or master?)=24

Sorry about the Metagaming earlier. I'm so used to working with stats.

Calhexas
25 June 2005, 07:02 AM
Okay, Tal's attack and damage is enough to send the warrior into the fatigued state. He is also now prone, having fallen to the ground, and I'm going to deem him helpless.

Mi-Axis, sorry to say that your attack of 15 was not enough to penetrate the togorian defense.

Also, I'm letting everyone know that Tal has use MASTER mind, and not any other. This gives you all the +8 to STR. Please remember.

Xavier, sorry to say that I rolled a 16 for the Togorian attack. This, along with his +8 attack bonus was more than enough to deal damage.

His rolls for damage were as follows(3d6)+4.

6 + 5 + 3 + 4 for STR mod= 18 VP

Your VP changes for this session was
Togorian warrior 0VP/2WP
Xavier 26VP/15WP

Your up Xavier, make it count.

Calhexas
26 June 2005, 01:18 PM
Has anyone heard from skakid. I don't know where he is, and I really don't want this campaign to die out, especially with what is coming up. Try to get a hold of him.

skakid
26 June 2005, 07:23 PM
Sorry for the delay. DSL lines were out in my neighborhood till just now.

16 + 3 dex mod + 5 bab = 24 to hit

7 + 4 = 11 damage if I hit.

Calhexas
27 June 2005, 02:19 AM
Alright, nice to have you back skakid. I was getting worried. Here are the game stats.

24 defeats the togorian's defense, 11 VP damage done.

Togorian attacks Tal Buroo, 17 roll + BAB of 4 + 5 STR mod= 26

Not even that can break Tal's 34 defense.

You're up Dead.

Deadication
27 June 2005, 01:39 PM
Uses High Force Mastery feat to reduce Move Object from a full action to an attack action.

I am currently using full defense, so I'm confident enough in my next action. I use Move Object skill to lift the four closest togorians into the air.

18 Roll (damn, I should've just attacked with that one) + 20= 38

Now, I'm going to split the force, three times which will allow me to target four togorians. I think I'll get the one next to me, the one attacking Xavier, and the other two that haven't moved yet.

VP cost is as follows= 4VPx 2 split= 8 x 2 split= 16 x 2 split= 32 VP (man this better work).

Okay, should they fail their will saves (DC= 10 + 15 Jedi Lvls= 25), I pick them up 20 meters into the air, then launch them forty meters away from me, which should be enough to make them hit the wall. You can be the judge of what happens next Cal. After this though, I should effectively be knocked down to 78VP, making me 78/14. Wow.

Calhexas
27 June 2005, 04:06 PM
Okay, let me just start by saying: WOW! If I had known you guys would beat the crap out of them this bad, I would've....nevermind. Okay, for the math. You guys watch, this is an amazing strategy, which I feel stupid for not anticipating.

Okay, your check obviously is high enough to lift all of the creatures, and you throw them 20m up, and 15m over, which is the amount of distance I have you guys placed from the walls. Upon contact with the wall, they are delt 1d6 damage, and will be place in daze effect, due to the fact that none of them made the reflex save DC. It's a wall, that save was impossible. Anyways, they now fall 20m, upon which they must make a save of DC 15 to avoid taking 5d6 wound damage, not to mention, they fall on each other. Soooooooo...here goes.

Togorian A, B, C, D are:
1. Launched 20m up=Will save DC 25
2. 15m over=Reflex save DC 35
3. Falls 20m down=Reflex save DC 15

Math for Togorian A:
1. Roll of 3 + 0 = 3, failed. He is thrown.
2. Roll of 15 + 3 = 18, failed. He is dealt 4WP damage and is dazed, but made the fortitude save of 9 with a result of 18.
3. Roll of 14 + 3 = 17, saved. He is dealt 19VP damage, and is prone.

Math for Togorian B:
1. Roll of 9 + 0 = 9, failed. He is thrown.
2. Roll of 17 + 3 = 20, failed. He is dealt 1WP damage and is dazed, but made the fortitude save of 6 with a result of 8.
3. Roll of 11+ 3 = 14, failed. He is dealt 22 WP damage and is dying.
4. Togorian A makes a reflex save to avoid B from falling on him. His result of 15 + 3 = 18 beats the DC 15, and he takes 18VP damage.

Math for Togorian C:
1. Roll of 19 + 0 = 19, failed. He is thrown.
2. Roll of 9 + 3 = 12, failed. He takes 3 WP damage, and is dazed. He makes the fortitude save DC of 8 with a result of 20.
3. Roll of 17 + 3 = 20, saved. He takes 22 VP damage, and is prone.
4. Togorian B makes a reflex save to avoid C from falling on him. Since he is currently dying, and helpless, his save automatically fails, and Togrian C falls on him dealing an extra 21 WP, killing his ally.

Math for Togorian D:
1. Roll of 11 + 0 = 11, failed. He is thrown.
2. Roll of 1= automatic failure. He takes 2 WP damage, and is dazed. He makes the fortitude save DC of 7 with a result of 11.
3. Roll of 5 + 3 = 8, failed. He takes 8 WP damage, and is prone. He makes the fortitude save DC of 13 with a result of 19.
4. Togorian C makes a reflex save to avoid D from falling on him. His result of 7 + 3 = 10 fails the DC of 15. He takes an additional 15 WP damage and is now dying under togorian D. He is pinned.

Okay, here is the status of the four togorians after that powerful attack.

Togorian A: 0VP/11WP, is in the spaces next to the pile, lying prone. Dazed.
Togorian B: 0VP/-10WP, dead under C, D.
Togorian C: 11VP/ -3WP, dying on top of B, and under D, lying prone.
Togorian D: 33VP/ 5WP, lying prone on top of B, C. Dazed.

Holy crap, all that math just for 32VP. All I have to say is....nice.

Okay, now for next round. Back up to Captain of the Togorians.

His attack succeeds, making successful attack roll of 24/19/14, which is only enough to hit Atrayu once for, 22VP.

Atrayu returns the favor with an attack of 27//22/17, which deals 24VP.

Grendel attacks his togorian with a 29/27/24/19, which deals 42WP. ich is enough to kill him.

Go for it Coldskier.

coldskier0320
28 June 2005, 09:34 AM
Move action to cross the distance to the Togorian leader. If I pass through any threatened areas and would provoke an AoO, I've included a Tumble check to avoid giving the attack.

Tumble: 6 (roll) + 15 = 21

Attack (T. Leader): 9 (roll) + 16 (mod) + 4 (Battlemind) + 4 (Master Mind) - 5 (Power Attack) = 28

Damage: 8 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 6 (roll) + 3 + 5 (Power Attack) = 30

Also, Just in case its an issue, I'll use Deflect (Attack) for the next round.

Calhexas
28 June 2005, 10:13 AM
Okay, coldskier, you have attacked the Togorian, and succeeded in breaching his defense. You deal 28VP damage as you had written.

He in turn disengaged from the fight, and called for help.

8 Thugs run into the room and make immediate attacks on five of the group.

Trist's attacker= Roll of 17 + 4 = 21, not enough to breach damage.
Buroo's attacker= Roll of 10 + 4 = 14, not enough to breach damage.
Xavier's attacker= Roll of 12 + 4 = 16, not enough to breach damage.
Atrayu' attackers (5)= Rolls of 12, 17, 10, 16, 20. The rolls of 12 and 10 aren't enough to breach damage. But the rolsl of 16 and 17 do 12VP and 11VP damage respectively. And the Roll of 20 is a possible crit. A result of 18 + 4 = 22 confirms, and does 17WP damage, rendering him dying at -1WP. He also fails the fortitude save and is lying prone in his former space, unconcious.

Also, now, that most of the togorians are dazed, dying, or dead, Vaat Kar is next, followed by Mi-Axis, Xavier, and Master Buroo.

The togorian captain is now behind the thugs, calling to his allies that are still alive to retreat with him. All of the thugs have acted, so the jedi are up consecutively.

Fier the Incarnate
29 June 2005, 06:54 AM
ok ill use my move action to move to attack the closest thug so here are my rolls:

atk roll 12 + 8 (mod bonus) =20
damage roll: 14 damage if i hit him

ill also use my deflect (attack) just incase

Ithorian
29 June 2005, 09:20 AM
Ok.
I use my stun blaster to attempt to take out one of the togorian thugs (One with a blaster) (Free action).
DC15 fort saving throw

I then use a move object check to move the dead togorians into the ones with blasters.

(1d4 damage? Are they between 5 and 50 kg?)

If not, I move them into the path of fire, creating a barricade.

I rolled 15. Add 6 (move object skill rank) for 21.

If I use barricade. I then move behind it.

skakid
29 June 2005, 10:22 AM
Using Heal Another on Atrayu and using a force point to call on light side as well.

Heal Another Check:
d20: 19
2d6: 7
Skill: 4

Total Check is: 30

Healing 1d8 + 4 wound points: + 12 WP

-6 VP for Xavier

I'm now at 20/15

I'm guessing this is after the whole round though.

Deadication
29 June 2005, 03:11 PM
Okay, I'm using move object against the thugs (non-togorian I'm presuming) and am trying to take their weapons from them. Since there are 8, so I'm only targeting five. i'm going to split the force four times.

Result is:
Roll: 13
Bonus: 20
Total: 33

DC for this is 10 I believe, so I more think I passed that.

Now this costs me 1VP x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 16VP. My total is now 62/14.

Should they fail their will save (DC 25), I throw the weapons 60 meters behind me, or as far as I can.

Calhexas
29 June 2005, 04:50 PM
Okay, first off, the thugs that just entered are not togorian. Simple human thugs, or whatever near human race they may be. Just wanted to clarify that. Next, for your actions.

Vaat Kar: You succeed in breaking his defense. You deal 14 WP. His fortitude save was Roll of 4 + 6 mod = 10, which failed. He is knocked out. Your deflect (attack) is also noted, and you lose an attack action next round.

Mi-Axis: You are roughly ten meters away from any targets, so your attempted stun is not possible from where you stand. Your move object check succeeds in lifting the dead togorian, and moving him in front of you, granting you 9/10 cover, the togorian being a large being. You are granted +10 to your defense. Your action is a full round action and you also have lost 4VP, and maintaining the levitating corpse will cost you a full round action of the move object skill, and 4VP per round maintained.

Xavier: Okay, you did all your math, and healed Atrayu, who is now stabilized, and his chance roll succeeded, so he is concious. Consider him disabled as far as actions or skills go though. You are also sitting on your knees, so you have been granted 1/4 cover, and given a +2 defense bonus to ranged attacks.

Master Buroo: Okay, I see you like the move object skill. You are correct in your math, and passed the DC with flying colors. Here are the five thugs save results:

Thug A's Will save= Roll of 15 + 2 mod = 17, failed.
Thug B's Will save= Roll of 14 + 2 mod = 16, failed.
Thug C's Will save= Roll of 4 + 2 mod= 6, failed.
Thug D's Will save= Roll of 12 + 2 mod= 14, failed.
Thug E's Will save= Roll of 8 + 2 mod= 10, failed.

All thugs fail, so all weapons are thrown 30 meters to the other side of the room. Good job yet again.

VP Changes for this round are:
Vaat Kar- no changes at this time.
Mi-Axis- 28/13
Xavier- 20/15
Master Buroo- 62/14

There ya go! I will post with the thugs attack later tonight or tommorow, too much math for one post.

Calhexas
30 June 2005, 10:20 AM
Okay, Leader of Togorians makes a will save roll vs. a DC of 15.

Roll of 8 + 3 = 11. Succeeded. Togorian sheathes his weapon, and flees, followed by his the two warriors still alive.

The thugs are unaffected by his retreat, however, and they resume their assault.

The five that were removed of their weapons, draw their vibroblades and charge. This takes both actions, so they do not attack. One approaches Mi-Axis, Trist, Buroo, Xavier, and one closes in on Vaat who is standing over his unconcious, and legless enemy. The other two thugs fire at Xavier and Trist respectively.

Thug A fires: Roll of 4 +7/+2 = 11/6, failed to hit.

Thug B fires: Roll of 9 +7/+2 = 16/11, failed to hit.

The turn now goes to Vaat, then Mi-Axis, Xavier, and Master Buroo.

coldskier0320
30 June 2005, 02:13 PM
Full Attack on the thug that's coming for me:

Attack: 8 (roll) + 16/+16/+16/+11/+11/+6 + 4 (Battlemind) + 3 (Master mind) - 5 (Power Attack) =

+26/+26/+26/+21/+21/+16

Damage: 33 / 26 / 39 / 20 / 27

Also, since I think I'm in the thick of things, I'll definitely use Cleave, given the chance. Also, I'll be using Deflect (Attack) this round.

Calhexas
30 June 2005, 02:45 PM
Okay, needless to say, you dropped him, with the first hit. I'll just use your cleave feat and go with the second bonus which is the same as the first, which also drops the opponent next to you, who is attacking Xavier.

The order for battle is as follows:

Vaat
Mi-Axis
Xavier
Master Buroo

Please proceed.

Calhexas
2 July 2005, 01:31 PM
Okay, due to non-responsiveness, Fier the Incarnate has been ejected from gameplay, and his character has been given to coldskier. I hate to do this, but he has refused to return my attempts to contact him, or post on the threads. Please, coldskier, post for Vaat and Trist now. I would really appreciate it.

If it is alright with you guys, I have set up a thread for anyone who would like to take over Vaat's character. In this thread, I also stated that if they could create a character and a backstory that was good enough, and as long as you guys were okay with it, I would allow their new character to take the place of Vaat. We would basically go along as if the new character had been in Vaat's place all along. Post your comments guys.

Deadication
3 July 2005, 07:12 PM
that's fine. but whoever is supposed to post next, please post. i dont want this campaign to end in the middle either.

skakid
5 July 2005, 06:41 AM
Full defensive action for now I'm going to be ready to deflect (attack) though.

coldskier0320
5 July 2005, 07:59 AM
Vaat can go with the same action as Xavier, full defense, deflect attack. Please continue. :)

EDIT: Oops, didn't know we had a player. Welcome to the game! :) And disregard my previous statement.

Ithorian
5 July 2005, 09:28 AM
I take an attack with my lightsaber at the mercenary charging at me. I then move towards Master Buroo.

Deadication
5 July 2005, 09:57 AM
Attacks thug charging Tal.


Attack: 10 roll+7Bab+1Str= 18.

Damage = 3+1+6+5+8+1Str= 24damage should I hit.

Calhexas
5 July 2005, 11:56 AM
Okay, since most of you are attacking, and forgot to provide rolls, I'll roll for you this time to speed it up and keep you from having to post again.

These are based on regular full attacks (for those not using full defense) and if any other action should be used, please just post so I can correct it. Here goes:

Vaat goes with Full defense(+4 to defense making it an effective defense of 21) and readies a deflect attack. (P.S. that player has said he will not be able to post till July 20th, so please assume responsibility for Vaat Kar until then. Is this okay? Oh, and don't forget that Vaat has the dodge option.)

Xavier mimics Vaat and now has an effective defense of 21 and a readied deflect attack action.

Mi-Axis attacks charging thug.
Roll of 11 + 5 attack bonus + 4 Str Mod = 20, hit. damage = 16 damage, kill. Moves next to Tal Buroo.

Tal Buroo attacks charging thug.
His attack is 18, hit. His Damage is 24, kill.

Okay, it is now Trist's turn, followed by the thugs after him. Good round everyone.

coldskier0320
7 July 2005, 09:55 AM
Full Attack:

12 / 6 / 11 / 15 / 2 / 14 rolls + (+16/+16/+16/+11/+11/+6) - 5 Power Attack + 4 Battlemind + 3 Master Mind=

30 / 24 / 29 / 28 / 15 / 22

Damage:

36 / 22 / 28 / 22 / 25

Don't forget cleave. ;)

Calhexas
7 July 2005, 12:31 PM
Okay, needless to say coldskier...you got em. Your attack deals enough damage to drop the last two remaining thugs that are charging. Only the ones holding blasters are left.

But they ran. So the battle is officially over.


Alright now its back to post and talk and what not, so anyone is up.

Calhexas
9 July 2005, 06:55 PM
Hey guys...sorry to say this, but it looks like I have to freeze the game. I'm not cancelling it...just putting it on hold. It seems that a rather large SOB named Dennis has challenged me, and well...I must accept. So please...keep watching the posts for when I return. I shall announce my arrival with the activation of the game again. For now, wish me luck...for I must do battle with a Hurricane.

I'm staying in Gulf Breeze, on the Florida Panhandle, and Dennis has set his target right on my doorstep. I am not going to evacuate (like the rest of the people in my city), so due to power outage I could be absent for days or even weeks.

Seriously, Hurricane Dennis is going to put a hold on our plans...but keep a lookout for me coming back. It's only a matter of time until I get back power...and a computer...and internet. You get the picture. Wish me luck. He's a category 3 right now...soon to be a 4!

coldskier0320
10 July 2005, 05:00 PM
OK, Cal, I totally understand. Take care and BE SAFE! Come back as soon as you can, but don't do anything dangerous. Also, you've got an awesome game running here, dont leave us hanging indefinitely. :D

Calhexas
15 July 2005, 02:03 PM
I'm here, and needless to say...I whooped that hurricane's butt. Really though, we prepared the house perfectly and took on minimal damages. My neighbors unfortunately didn't fare as well. My internet is back up, and I will be posting something later tonight. Really busy now...but check back around nine or ten for a new post. Glad to be in one piece...GAME ON!

coldskier0320
15 July 2005, 02:08 PM
Glad to hear you fared well. Can't wait to get back to the game!

Calhexas
17 July 2005, 09:44 AM
Okay, made a new post, everyone feel free to begin again, not in any particular order.

Experience, as I forgot to award it directly after the battle.

After adding up the damage moves...each of you has recieved 1100xp from that encounter.

In addition Xavier recieves a bonus 400xp for your use of the heal another in the middle of the fray.

Mi-Axis for both your Illusion check and your successful intimidation tactics...400xp.



And...Tal, I will give you a bonus 600xp for your masterful use of the force during the battle. I will also honor your request for the DSP, for I feel that the careless use of the force which led to two deaths is appropriate for a DSP. Consider your wish granted.

Taijiren
20 July 2005, 11:39 PM
Hey all!

I'm the new Vaat Kar. I'm a little rusty on the d20 system (I ran my own game for a while on play-by-web, but it's been awhile), but I brush up as quick as I can.

Glad to join the game!

skakid
21 July 2005, 04:48 AM
Good to have you aboard.

Taijiren
21 July 2005, 09:55 AM
Maybe I missed it, but was it ever explained why Master Trist currently has 2 padawans? Just curious....

skakid
21 July 2005, 09:57 AM
My master died and he asked that I follow Trist. It's in my background

Calhexas
21 July 2005, 11:50 AM
You'll find that I greatly support unconventional ideas in my games. No normalcy about anything with me. Wait till you see some of the twists, and turns. This game is going to blow all of your minds.

coldskier0320
21 July 2005, 05:26 PM
Nice lead off post, Taijiren! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here. Welcome to the game. If you didn't read my post on Cal's Traders InfoNet thread, do so, my offer certainly applies to you and everyone else here in the game. :)

Calhexas
24 July 2005, 06:26 AM
Man! You'd think that if this was such a good game...people would post more. I haven't got a post from Ithorian in quite a long time. I'm giving him one more day and then I'm going to have to replace him. What is the matter? Two replacements and the game hasn't even really gotten good yet! Tell me what to do group.

red5_5
28 July 2005, 04:32 PM
Hello everybody! I will be taking over Mi-axis. I look forward to gaming with you all.

:)

coldskier0320
28 July 2005, 04:38 PM
Cal, this is an awesome game, don't blame yourself for a few fizzlers out.

That said, I've a message for the newcomers. This game is what you make it. I've been really excited about it, and I'm thrilled to death with the success of this game. While it isn't nearly as fast-paced as Tempest, its certainly a quicker game than other pbps, simply because Calhexas devotes so much time and effort into giving us the greatest game possible. What this means to all of us is that we have a great game, and a great GM, but its up to us to keep things moving. No famous disappearing player acts, and no one or two sentence posts, especially not outside combat. If you're going to be away, let Cal know. If real life is getting up your ass, and you cant keep up, let Cal know. If you begin to lose interest, or are spread too thin in the RP department and want to withdraw, let Cal know. Seeing a trend here? Ultimately, a group is only as strong as its weakest member. Don't be that member. :)

Which reminds me, Cal, I'll be away from August first to the third, on a camping trip, which means no innanat. I might be able to post wednesday night, but dont hold things up for me. I trust you or Dead to post sufficiently enough for Haela, and keep her alive. :)

Ithorian
29 July 2005, 01:46 AM
So sorry, my band had a short notice trip to Venice for a week, performing in piazzas and stuff. I see I've been replaced and I wish you lot all the luck with this game.

Calhexas
29 July 2005, 09:18 AM
Hmmm...I am torn. I know that red5 has been allowed to play as Mi-Axis, but then again, Ithorian has brought up the fact that his situation couldn't have been helped. Players...voice your opinion on whether you want Ithorian to keep playing, or if red5 should take over. That is...if Ithorian still wants to play. Post your opinion.

red5_5
29 July 2005, 09:23 AM
I'm fine with letting Ithorian take back Mi-axis. I haven't gotten a post in yet, so no harm is done. If so, ignore my last PM.

:)

coldskier0320
29 July 2005, 03:21 PM
Hmmm, a tough situation. Well, if I were GM, I'd set a precedent here. My ruling (and I'm not the GM, so it holds no sway, WHATSOEVER) would be:

Ithorian gets Mi-Axis back. Other than the dropping off the radar, his posts have been generally consistent and of a high-quality. This, combined with his status as an original cast memer, make him, IMHO, the true Mi-Axis. For now.

But what to do about red5_5's introduction to the game? My additional suggestion is this: red5_5 should be an "on-deck" player. As such, he will be expected to keep up on the game. When a similar situation arrives (no-show player), he will be immediately ready to take said player's place. He will be given primary consideration for the position for so long as he feels like keeping tabs on the thread. In addition, should the time come when Cal decides to take on any additional players, red will be an immediate favored candidate...again, for so long as he know whats going on IC.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Also, I'd suggest a 10 day, no-post limit for purposes of classifying a no-show player. 10 days, no post IC or OOC (letting us know what's going on), and you imply your withdrawl from the game. Sound fair enough to everyone?

Calhexas
29 July 2005, 03:54 PM
I have PMed Ithorian stating that if he is still up to it...it would be our pleasure to have him play as Mi-Axis. If he doesn't post or PM me by tommorow evening (7:00pm or 24 hours), I'll assume he wants no more part in it...and red5 is up. How's that sound?

Taijiren
29 July 2005, 03:56 PM
Sounds good to me!

coldskier0320
29 July 2005, 04:19 PM
Good call, Cal. I heartily concur with your wisdom. :)

Deadication
29 July 2005, 10:44 PM
Good one. If Ithorian fails to address us in the alotted time, Red5_5 is up!

Calhexas
30 July 2005, 04:05 AM
Ithorian has contacted me, I told him to post when ready. All welcome him back.

Taijiren
1 August 2005, 05:40 PM
Just a point of clarification. Korbin and company are all human, right? (As is the majority of the people on the planet?).

Are there many non-humans about?

Calhexas
1 August 2005, 06:04 PM
Yes. Korbin and his friends are humans. The cantina is filled with the usual mix of lifeforms though. The planet is about 90% human, 10% other...just to put it into perspective.

Calhexas
6 August 2005, 10:58 AM
Not trying to complain...but I was hopin we could speed up the postin a bit. Don't want this to die out. We are on the edge of a kickin twist...and I would hate to not see it happen.

Calhexas
9 August 2005, 08:16 AM
I need the rest of the players to post before my next message on the IC. Thanks guys.

skakid
11 August 2005, 04:36 AM
17vp/15wp

Ithorian
12 August 2005, 12:10 AM
Sorry, I'm seeing relatives. Won't be back till Monday.

Calhexas
12 August 2005, 09:32 AM
The heads-up is appreciated. Post as soon as ya can bro.

Calhexas
25 November 2005, 06:34 AM
We're back....now line em up:

Master A: Open
Padawan A: Open

Master B: Open
Padawan B1: Open
Padawan B2: Open


All spots are open....three players are in development. You can choose to take one of the current characters....or you can create one to take that character's place. GO to the "Lookin to Play" thread in the Trader's Infonet for details.

coldskier0320
27 November 2005, 11:48 AM
Master A, Haela Trist, as before. ;)

Uron Teff
16 December 2005, 11:32 AM
*WOOOSH*
Ha... here I am. It's farther than it looks like. Took me more than one day to get here. :-P
Well here is my char (once again):


Remus Vallar: Adult Male Human, Jedi Guardian 5/Jedi Weapon Master 2; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Def 22 (+3 Dex, +7 Class, +2 Misc); Spd 10m; VP/WP 74/15; Atk +10/+5 ranged (by weapon), +11/+6 melee * (4d8+2, crit 19-20, Lightsaber), +9/+4 melee (1d4+2, crit 20, punch); SQ +2 dodge bonus to Defense when weilding a Lightsaber, +3 Dodge bonus to Defense when fighting defensively, +6 Dodge bonus to Defense when executing total defense action, Deflect (Attack -4, Defense +1), Increase Lightsaber damage +2d8; SV Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +5; SZ M; FP: 5; DSPs: 1; Rep: +3; Str 14, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14.
Equipment: Camouflage Poncho, Comlink [Encrypted], Electrobinoculars, Glow rod x5, Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber, Liquid Cable Dispenser x3, Medpac x3, Utility Belt (Contains 3 days rations, 1x Medpac, 1x Tool kit, 1x Power pack, 1x Energy Cell, 1x Glow rod, 1x Comlink, Couple Empty Pouches)
* Remus Vallar has constructed his own Lightsaber.
Skills: Balance +5, Bluff +4, Climb +3, Computer Use +5, Craft (lightsaber) +7, Intimidate +9, Jump +3, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +7, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Speak Rodese, Tumble +9
Force Skills: Affect Mind +5, Battlemind +10, Enhance Ability +10, Enhance Senses +4, Force Defense +7, Force Stealth +4, Heal Self +8, Move Object +5, See Force +3
Feats: Combat Expertise, Defensive Martial Arts, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Martial Arts, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Attuned, Control, Lightsaber Defense, Sense


Backstory:
Darkness! Nothing but Darkness in days. Fear of never seeing the light arose in him. Hunger. This terrible hunger burning in his stomach. And the screams of others in his ears. He tries to sleep. Sleep a dreamless sleep. But every time he closes his eyes the nightmares take place where the rest of sleep should strengthen him. The loss of daylight and the lack of food had its effects on the boy’s physiology. Emaciated and pallid the darkness surrounds him like a cloak. Why was he in this terrible room? Why was he here?
The first thing he remembered was the soothing darkness. Yeah, it was soothing because of his terrible headache. But what happened before the darkness. Was there something before the darkness? He remembers that he fumbled around to find a wall. Or an exit. But all he felt was cold stone underneath his fingers. It was senseless to search for this room. He didn’t even know how big this room was. After minutes (or hours?) the screams started. The soothing silence ended and a desperate screaming began. It seemed like an eternity for Remus. There was no end. And no sleep. Days passed. Well actually it could have been minutes but there was no difference between seconds and years. Time had no value. There was only the darkness and these maddening screams.
Suddenly there was piercing light all around him. Bright, white light aching his eyes. No more screams. Silence fell upon the room as the light shone and blinded his eyes. There was something that broke the silence once again. But this time there was no scream. No high pitched voice. It was a deep, commanding baritone voice. At first he couldn’t understand what this voice was saying.
“Aaaiee! Aaaise! Arise!”
Though his body was debilitated and his mind didn’t want to arise the words seemed to empower his muscles. Subconsciously he was standing up. Standing there, his eyes started to adapt the light and he could make out some figures in the once totally dark room. Standing in the middle of a dungeon, his eyes were focus on a headless corps only inches away from his left foot. Disgusted by the view of the dead individual, he tries to turn his head away. But again, the voice speaks and his body obeys.
“Come with me, child!”
Stepping over the corps his bare feet walk through pieces of glass on his way towards the bright source of light. No pain. Nothing was felt by him. He just walked on and on. A few steps later the brightness in front of him was so strong that he could barely open his eyes to see where (his?) feet were moving. Seconds later he felt a cold and deadly grip on his throat squeezing it. Suffocation. The only thing on his mind was to breath. He wanted air. His lungs were screaming for air. The last thing he knew was that the blinding light faded into an endless darkness. And once again silence fell over him.
Pain burned inside his left hand. This was the next thing he remembered. And suddenly his eyes opened and he stood in the middle of a field surrounded by children. None of them were paying attention to him standing there. As he turned his head over his right shoulder he recognized that over two dozen of children were standing next to him. Their faces pointed at a point a few meters ahead of him where another child was fighting with a tall black cloaked man who had some kind of energy weapon.
“Lightsaber.”, a smooth voice to his left said. Spinning to see who had responded to his thought his eyes halted on a young girl. Struck by a sudden flash of memories he steps back. Pictures of the girls face struggled by pain rush into his mind. Pictures of punishment and abuse followed by pictures of sorrow and tears. Not able to bear this terrible moments passing inside his head he turned his face away down to the ground.
“I know. It’s terrible at first. But this will end soon.”
Hearing her voice again initiates another flash of memories. He hears her scream and begging to stop. And once again the dark baritone voice answers only with commands. Just as sudden as those memories stroke him they were past.
Instantly pushed back to reality by the touch of a hand on his he lifts his view to find himself staring in the girls eyes. Focusing on her lips he could see them move but cannot hear the sound. Drawing even nearer to her a voice arose in his head speaking in a soothing but intensive way, though.
We have to leave. As soon as we can.
More and more questions broke loose as they stood there holding hands.
Where am I?
What happened?
I can answer those questions but we have to leave now! the voice echoed inside his head. Waves of hast und unsteadiness broke loose inside his mind. We have to leave. We have to leave. We have to leave. NOW!
With those imaginary words ringing in his ears she started to push him further through the other children. Pushing and poking his way through the surrounding crowd he recognized the uproar. Turning to see what happened he was surprised that not their action had caused the uproar. The man dressed in dark robes was standing in the middle of the group of children with an arm raised to the sky.
“We need to defeat those who will come from the sky and...” he couldn’t bear to listen anymore. Hearing the same voice again raised his temper. This voice has caused pain and agony to the person next to him. Get him and crush him! a hissing voice inside of his head said. With burning anger, he pushed the children surrounding him, away. The hate for the voice was so strong he could grip it. Get him and kill him! the hissing voice said once more.
“Get him and kill him... That’s what I should do...” he muttered.
Recognizing that he squeezed the hand he was holding he tried to lighten his grip. But the other hand was squeezing his like locking pliers with no chance of escape. Even though he wanted to escape from the grip to get back and take care of the voice he wasn’t able to let go of the girl.
The uproar hid their escape attempt. But both didn’t know for how long. After pushing themselves out of the crowd only few meters of bare land laid between them and the protective trees of the forest. First the girl started to run then he followed. Meter after meter the distance between the crowd and the two children widened and converse to that the trees grew bigger and bigger. The hope in their faces grew like the distance between them and the forest melted just as they were both pushed to the ground by an immense power. Hit in the back, he flew a few meters landing only inches away from the root of a tree. Instantly flipping to his back his eye caught the girl who’s hand he was holding seconds ago hanging in mid air. Choked screams were audible. And the memories tried to take over again.
But with the heat of the rage burning inside him he just pushed them away into a far corner of his mind banning every memory and every thought except the present. His anger was focusing on the dark robed man who was now walking very slowly towards their position. His hand was pointing at the girl’s direction and it seemed that he was choking her with it.
As he had risen to his feet the hooded man was only meters away from his position. Get him and KILL him! the hissing voice inside his head said. And we’ll free her!
Reacting to his feelings he rushed forward in order to attack the Voice as he was lifted up by an invisible force. But this time there was no pain. There was only the gentle touch of a mother lifting her baby. This invisible hand carried him over to the tree he had laid only seconds before. But where the tree once stood, now two young women where standing, and viewing the open area in front of them. Just as he thought they were imagined, one of those women spoke out loud. “Let her go! Let her go and I’ll be your pawn!” As she spoke these words she had put Remus to the ground and walked past the still in mid air hanging girl.
Out of the sudden, the female fugitive was released from the grip of the hooded man who instantly started to use his invisible chocking powers on the female savior...

Personality:
After the successful liberation of Remus he was taken by Haela to Coruscant where the Jedi counsel conferred about if he should be taken as an apprentice. Despite the fact that the Council sensed darkness in him, and the training he had as an apprentice of a Dark Jedi, he was taken to apprenticeship under the tutoring of the Jedi who liberated him. Jedi Knight Haela Trist. They trusted in the abilities of the young Jedi Knight to turn this young padawan away from the darkness. The drugs which where given to him during his “apprenticeship” with the Dark Jedi had lasting side effects on the memory of Remus. He forgot where he came from but the memory of the Dark Side still lasted somewhere deep in his subconscience. There was no clue leading back to his family or relatives. As he was taken in as an apprentice he had a place to call his home and a master to whom he was referring as his family. From the date where he started as Haela’s padawan his live had changed. The once grim and frustrated boy was shown the path of righteousness and trust. He learned how to handle his anger and was meditating to calm himself.
From a distance he hasn’t changed much. He’s still eager for action and lacks a certain sense of calmness. But the training with Haela was the water that cooled the heat inside him. As apprentice of one of the few Jedi Weapon Master who mastered the Art of Niman he was introduced into the art of fighting defensively. His training took place either in the Temple on Coruscant as assistant for the practice of Niman Art or at mission “bodyguarding”.
Still there are situations where he needs tutoring and guidance. But still there are also moments where this guidance is more an obstacle than help.
Scared during his youth by the Dark Side the temptation of its call is still strong. It is one thing trying to forget the deadly coolness and burning rage but it’s another thing to handle those memories properly. He’s still trying to avoid the Dark Side but the lust for power hasn’t faded yet. A power once shown and never forgotten by the young padawan.
But where in his young days was nothing but aggression and anger, jealousy and frustration there is now a sense of understanding the Force. Understanding the true value of the Force. The Jedi Order has changed his life.



Description:
Handsome would be the word most people would use to describe the young human Jedi; dark grey eyes and black hair combined with his natural brown tone of his skin. Though his training is almost finished and his eagerness to proof himself as a worthy Jedi Knight he is more proud of being one of the few individuals chosen to be a Jedi. And this is reflected in his way of interacting with other. Therefore he tends to sound proud and sometimes arrogant. Nonetheless he’s a young handsome Jedi in the beginning of his twenties and at the start of his life as a Jedi Knight...


P.S.: And still I left some of the describtions. If you really want to know, read coldskier char in addition.

Deadication
18 December 2005, 04:26 AM
I want to know if I can use the force to make sort of a barrier or a wall to push the gas away from myself and the other jedi.

Uron Teff
18 December 2005, 06:15 AM
Just one question clahexas:
[Asks politely]
Is there a chance that you might have overseen my post???:(
[/Asks politely]

Okay... I'm confused. Am I sitting as the nerve gas escapes from the orb or am I standing at the observation window (as I posted)? And is the elderly man still around?

Anyway... lets cut this duralsteel! :D

Stormrider
18 December 2005, 12:42 PM
....Starting Wednesday would one of you kind folks please NPC Sheela..because I'm going to be out of town till the 30th and won't be back on the Holonet till the 31st.

Uron Teff
20 December 2005, 04:06 AM
Hihihihi!
I've got the idea:

As Remus stands there cutting through the durasteel he bends his head away to avoid the effect that sparks have on eyes. Blindness. Nonetheless his view falls on something that is quite useful in their situation. Pulling his lightsaber out of the steel he takes two big steps across the room. Now this'll help... And he opens the window. ;)

Oh... and the other idea I had:
[...] Pulling his lightsaber out of the steel his mind is struck by an insane idea. He steps forward to the orb and closes it with his hands. That'll do! :D

And the third idea:
Why are we not using our... aquabreather? :?

Calhexas
22 December 2005, 08:27 AM
damn dedication....nice move on the making the wholes to ventilate. perhaps that will save you. i'm gonna have to redo some ×××× now.

Everyone esle post! I'm waiting.

Deadication
24 December 2005, 08:29 AM
I won't be able to post until the 31st as well. I hope the rest of you have a great holiday.

Calhexas
25 December 2005, 05:32 PM
Don't think I've abandoned this game. I'd just rather put it on hold till everyone gets back and situated. Till then.

Calhexas
1 January 2006, 12:37 PM
If everyone is ready I'd like to continue. Post in the IC for your next move.

Stormrider
2 January 2006, 04:19 PM
It seems while New Mexico I developed a nasty little cold thats putting me partially out of commision......not to say that I can't/won't post....but It might be a little slow.

Uron Teff
6 January 2006, 10:08 AM
Okay... folks... here we are and there goes Remus. This is my first botched roll in my long PlayByPost career (actually 6 month).
But nonetheless... you have to carry me. :P

coldskier0320
6 January 2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
Okay... folks... here we are and there goes Remus. This is my first botched roll in my long PlayByPost career (actually 6 month).
But nonetheless... you have to carry me. :P

Pfft, that's why Haela has a +20 in move object. ;)

Btw, Cal, what'd be the difficulty for using, say, a human body as a battering ram on that durasteel plate? J/k! :D

Also, next round, do you think it'd be possible for Haela to move the gas w/ MO?

Uron Teff
6 January 2006, 07:18 PM
Move the gas with Move Object. Well I'm not the GM but in my imagination this won't work. But if there would be a skill called Force Push this would work IMO.
But it's only my opinion.:rolleyes:
Nonetheless... Is there a chance that our AquaBreather halp us in this situation? Iguess not. If they could help us this threat would be to easy to get through. (And this says a guy whos PC is just down to the floor after rolling a Natural One...:rolleyes: :P)

Calhexas
6 January 2006, 07:48 PM
I'm deeming your aquabreather useless in this situation. But if you read earlier in the OOC, it states that the force strike has been changed to force push. Just use your imaginations, and described what your trying to do. Make a roll attempt, and I'll assess the DC required for the task you are trying to achieve. I love creativeness, and like I said, reward original ideas to sticky situations. Dedication seems to be a very crafty person...see if you can't devise something with him.

Uron Teff
6 January 2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe this is once again a stupid idea but why don't we just into the jedi hibernation trance and look like we're asleep? In the end we'll get to know who tried to stop us...
Nonetheless Remus has no chance to get into the hibernation because he's fast asleep. So nevermind. :D

Stormrider
8 January 2006, 06:52 AM
I'm over the nasty stomach virus and no longer tired...so I'm back in commision for PBP..expect my posting rate to return to normal.:D

Calhexas
8 January 2006, 06:40 PM
we're awaiting dedication and storm to post.

Stormrider02
18 January 2006, 04:00 PM
"coughs" Oh my god...Im soooo sorry! I knew I was forgetting something....but...I didn't know what.......this won't happen again!

Edit. Original screenames on the fritz.....this is an alternate.

Uron Teff
20 January 2006, 05:41 PM
Well folks, what's up?
YOu cannot let a paralized guy ly around in a room with more paralyzing gas...
Storm what's up?:?