PDA

View Full Version : OOC: The Art of Diplomacy

PsychoInfiltrator
4 June 2005, 05:02 AM
The OOC thread for The Art of diplomacy.

Kethar
4 June 2005, 08:43 AM
Alrighty so were ready to get started I suppose. I posted first one in IC thread.

Kethar
14 June 2005, 06:28 AM
Why is nobody posting IC anymore? Strange...

Corr Terek
14 June 2005, 09:08 AM
Possibly because we're unsure of what to do yet? Actually, I'm waiting to see what the results of the Spot Check are, and to see how our GM responds to your police action. :D Once I have something to do, believe me, I'll do it.

Kethar
14 June 2005, 01:24 PM
He did respond to that already -_- The Bothan dropped it back and booked it.

Krad-edis
15 June 2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Corr Terek
Possibly because we're unsure of what to do yet? Actually, I'm waiting to see what the results of the Spot Check are, and to see how our GM responds to your police action. :D Once I have something to do, believe me, I'll do it.

Yep, same here. Just posted...but to be honest, I've been looking pretty hard for an entry. The approaching figures was what I was waiting for.

PsychoInfiltrator
17 July 2005, 04:36 AM
I'm back from vacation, and I'd like to do a census to make sure everyone is still here, before you post IC.

Post away!

Krad-edis
18 July 2005, 03:58 AM
Present.

I'll be posting tomorrow evening.

Corr Terek
18 July 2005, 07:25 AM
'Tis here I am!

DarthBalmung
16 August 2005, 10:16 AM
Ill be unavailable from Fri to Fri.

PsychoInfiltrator
16 August 2005, 03:24 PM
Please chooseth who shalt RP yon Hutt, Balmung.

PS: Tiburon4 and Stirroret are waiting in the wings to join you when you reach Yavin 4, and this is a short message to let them know that it shalt be soon.

Krad-edis
26 August 2005, 12:56 AM
Since Tiburon4 (Lt. Coba) and Stirroret (Jedi Rash) have provided us descriptions of how their characters look, I just thought that it would be proper to go back and give them a glimpse as to how the rest of us all appear.

Jedi Kethar-Tungal

Kethar is a young man in his mid twenties. He has long brown hair, which sometimes falls into his eyes. He has deep brown eyes, which shimmer with bravery and determination. His skin is tanned from being out in the sun a lot. He's wearing a light undertunic, a darker over tunic, a belt and to top it off a traditional Jedi robe.

Leon Corwell

He's a young man, white hair tied in a neat ponytail... At first glance, Leon didn't appear to be wearing a weapon, but he was indeed carrying a vibro-rapier. His clothes are simple, but fit him well, and the fabric seems to be slightly better than most.

note: Leon has green eyes.

Jedi Ahlihandra Zikura

She hadn't ever met them before, but was anxious to meet any other Jedi. She pulled her hood back and tied her hair back in a braid as she smiled at them. Ahli had been told by a protocol droid once that delegates she was traveling with thought she wasn't real...that in fact, she was an almond skinned porcelain doll...The scar on the right side of her face however brought a new sense of reality to those around her...Ahli was beautiful, but she had been scarred by war. Now it was her mission, along with serving as a Jedi, to make sure that diplomacy and talks of peace are given their fair amount of attempts before war once again rips the galaxy apart. Her golden eyes radiated with the peace and calm of a Jedi, and she waited for her comrades to come speak with her.

Zucka the Hutt

A Hutt named Zucka manages to go unoticed and looks around. He is a normal adult Hutt but he has a distintive black mark on his face.

Krad-edis
26 September 2005, 11:50 AM
Is this game still active?

PsychoInfiltrator
26 September 2005, 01:03 PM
Yes and suppertime willing, I'll get in the long awaited next post very soon.

(Sorry about the long wait.)

PsychoInfiltrator
30 October 2005, 02:24 PM
Yoohoo! Krad-edis, Corr Terek, and Darth Balmung, anybody here?

Oh, to any of you who are not the above three, see the soon-to-be Trader's InfoNet Thread about possible membership.

Mack Jace
20 November 2005, 04:42 PM
Jala Matale: Female Twi'lek Jedi Consular 5; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Defense +16 (+5 class, +1 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 32/13; Atk+4 melee (2d8+1/19-20, Lightsaber) or +4 ranged (3d8/20 or DC 18 stun, Blaster, heavy DL-44, range 8 m) or ±0/±0 ranged (3d8/20, Blaster, heavy DL-44 with Multifire, range 8 m); SQ Low-Light Vision, Deflect (attack -4), Deflect (defense +1), Deflect (extend defense and attack); SV Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +5; SZ M; FP 4; Rep 2; Str 12, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 18, Challenge Code C.

Equipment: Lightsaber, flight suit, DL-44, power pack.

Skills: Craft (lightsaber)+10, Diplomacy+13, Gather Information+13, Knowledge (Jedi lore)+10.

Force Skills: Affect Mind+12, Force Defense+12, Friendship+10, Heal Self+10, Move Object+8.

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Influence, Persuasive, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Control, Sense.

Jala Matale grew up on New Republic Coruscant, political hub of the galaxy.Her parents were powerful, wealthy nobles, and treated Jala like a princess. She had an excellent education at some of the finest schools on Coruscant, and was showered with gifts from her parents. But one day, when Jala and her parents were leaving for a trip to some secluded planet, their SkyLimo was attacked by pirates. The pirates forced the Limo into an abandoned building and killed Jala's parents, but took Jala and sold her into slavery to Galatta the Hutt. She was his slave for over 14 years, since she was 14. When she was 28, Galatta was killed during a raid on his personal yacht. She escaped, but she had nowhere to go, so she decided to try to start a new life on Coruscant. On her way there, she met a woman on the shuttle she was taking, and Jala learned that the woman was a Jedi Knight. Since the shuttle was headed for the Academy, Jala decided to visit there. She met Luke Skywalker, and he discovered that she was sensitive to the Force. She took up the training, and learned the ways of the Force, just in time for the invasion of the Galaxy by the Yuuzhan Vong. During the war, she fought with the Jedi against the foreign invaders. Now, however, she looks for ways to end conflicts peacefully...

Appearance: Jala Matale is a tall blue eyed Twi'lek. She has green skin with red spots on her shoulders and up and down her back. She wears a tight fitting brown and black Jedi robe, and carries her lightsaber, which is blue, on her right side.

Hey everyone, glad to be here and can't wait to get started!

PsychoInfiltrator
22 November 2005, 03:11 PM
Glad to have you here, Mack. With any luck You guys'll be within 7 days of this post. (Of course, I've been known to be not al that lucky, so...I'll do my best.)

Oh, you might want to shorten your sig by a bunch before the mods notice. Its 'detracting from your posts' and much longer than the preferred lenght. (Somewhere int he neighbourhood of 5 lines, but nobody minds if its a touch over.)

hedgehog39
22 November 2005, 04:53 PM
Damaskos is a short young man, looking to be five or six years shy of his 22 years of age. He has an easy, shy, and almost naive-looking smile that makes you want to get to know him. Dark brown hair is trimmed short and his brown eyes seem like deep, reflective pools hiding something fascinating at the bottom.
His attire consists of a brown Jedi robe over an immaculate business coat of navy blue with red trim. He wears his lightsaber casually on his belt, as if he only passingly acknowledges its power as a symbol of a Jedi.

<b>Damaskos Venant:</b> Male Human Jedi Consular 5; Init ±0 (±0 Dex); Defense +15 (+5 class, ±0 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 31/13; Atk+4 melee (2d8+1/19-20, Lightsaber) or +3 ranged (3d4-1/20 or DC 10 stun, Blaster, hold out 411, range 6 m); SQ Deflect (attack -4), Deflect (defense +1), Deflect (extend defense and attack); SV Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +7; SZ M; Rep 2; Str 13, Dex 10, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 14, Challenge Code C.

<b>Skills:</b> Bluff+12, Computer Use+4, Craft (lightsaber)+7, Diplomacy+12, Gather Information+5, Knowledge (Alien Species)+7, Knowledge (History)+7, Knowledge (Jedi Lore)+7, Knowledge (Business)+9, Pilot+2, Profession (lawyer)+8, Sense Motive+13, Treat Injury+5.

<b>Force Skills:</b> Battlemind+3, Empathy+11, Enhance Senses+7, Farseeing+4, Force Defense+6, See Force+5, Telepathy+5.

<b>Feats:</b> Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Persuasive, Sharp-Eyed, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons).

<b>Force Feats:</b> Alter, Control, Sense

<b>Equipment:</b> Lightsaber (blue), 411 Hold Out Blaster, Datapad, Comlink, Audio recorder

Damaskos hails from a Corellian spacefaring merchant family that has a long, weathly tradition. He grew up a quiet, thoughtful youth who studied histories, mythologies, and cultures from hundreds of different worlds.

His father Assir posessed a knack for capitalizing on the natural strengths of others. As Damaskos matured, his father had him tutored in the laws and trading customs of alien species and cultures throughout the galaxy. He was versed in oratory and negotiations. At fourteen, he was apprenticed to a galactic lawyer, Tanarina. Under her wing, he travelled to dozens of different worlds and saw hundreds of trade disputes and treaty negotiations debated, argued, and ratified.

Despite a certain timidity, he always seemed to be able to ingratiate himself with whoever he was negotiating with. Dishonest merchants found themselves reluctant to take advantage of him. Uncooperative witnesses felt the desire to be helpful. It wasn't until later that he would discover that his ability to get past the defenses of others stemmed from a natural talent with the force.

When he was seventeen, Damaskos returned to his family lacking a galactic law degree and under questionable circumstances, but the matter was left behind when the family was contacted by Master Skywalker.

The Jedi master had recognized his force talent after seeing Damaskos deliver a speech while negotiating the sale of material at unprofitable rates to assist the reconstruction efforts after the war against the Vong.

Years later, Damaskos is nearing the end of his training in the Jedi arts. His analytical mind and keen research skills provide him with a broad range of knowledge to supplement his natural skills as a negotiator. His family is lobbying hard for him to return, anxious for the honor a Jedi Knight would bring to the family. However, Damaskos feels the pull of a life of his own, away from both the Venant Mercantile house and the Jedi order.

Krad-edis
15 December 2005, 11:41 AM
I feel like Tom Hanks in "Cast Away"

ANYBODY!!!!???

hedgehog39
15 December 2005, 12:00 PM
Erm... I was waiting for a response in the IC thread...

Mack Jace
15 December 2005, 05:38 PM
Same here.....I think Psych's pretty much dissappeared off the Net. He hasn't been posting for a while.

PsychoInfiltrator
18 December 2005, 05:41 AM
Sorry guys. I'll be putting in a note in my sig momentarily, but due to tonnes of Pre-Christmas projects and whatnot, my posting is going to be somewhat eratic. I'll update now.

Don't count me out just because I'm gone a few days.

Krad-edis
30 December 2005, 09:20 AM
I noticed that our two newcomers have posted their character stats...are we all supposed to do that? :? :D

PsychoInfiltrator
30 December 2005, 12:52 PM
I certainly won't stop you. Do it if you want to. I won't force you to do by a longshot, though.

Krad-edis
30 December 2005, 04:42 PM
http://it.geocities.com/allcinema_pers/zziyi/foto.jpg

Portrayed by Zhang Ziyi

Ahlihandra Zikura
Species: Human
Height: 1.51 meters (4’11”)
Weight: 50.4 kg (111 lbs.)

Description: The young and beautiful Jedi diplomat is scarred by nearly three decades of war and conflict. She wears her long black hair straight for diplomatic meetings, and lightly braided for when she trains. The scar on the right side of her face reminds others who know her that she is in fact real, and not an almond skinned porcelain doll. Her petite frame is even dwarfed while standing next to a protocol droid, for she only stands at 1.51 meters tall.

Goals: As a no-nonsense verbal powerhouse, she serves the remnants of the New Republic, the Jedi, and the Galactic Alliance in trying to save as many of the displaced victims of war as possible.

Tactics: She wishes to let everyone she encounters speak first to get their point across before trying to pass judgment on whether she can help them or not. This doesn’t mean that she is slow on the draw…. it just means she is tactful and counters something solid whether in debate or in the instances where she is forced to draw her lightsaber.

Affiliations: Having multiple past affiliations and having been a displaced person herself has given her the strengths of being able to see points of view that her Jedi counterparts may over look. Born to Human father (Lieutenant Ross Zikura) and an Epicanthix (evolved Human) mother, she took on the traits of her father’s piloting ability and her mother’s caring sensibilities. When her father, a TIE pilot was killed over Endor, she and her mother (Chiana)…along with her infant brother (Handro) were displaced and turned to the New Republic. She quickly entered the diplomatic corps as a teenager, but when war broke out against the Vong, Corran Horn quickly recognized her as an able pilot. Luke Skywalker agreed that her piloting and diplomatic training would be an excellent combination of helping those who’ve been displaced away from the war zones. She has been doing just that for the last five years on the behalf of the Jedi and the Galactic Alliance.

Personal: She has been praised for remaining focused, and has settled disputes where those on both sides wanted to kill each over past wars or religious differences. Her calm but no-nonsense demeanor empowers her with confidence, and it is her natural poise that often turns those who hate each other into being overwhelmed by her professionalism so much that they actually sit down and talk. That strength aside, she shares a weakness that all new Jedi share. She can be overwhelmed by attachment. Unlike the older order where the Jedi in Kenobi’s day did their best to free themselves from emotional ties to family, friends, and colleagues, her generation of Jedi has been forced to embrace it. Her friends are her family as much as her mother is. With her serving so close to those who are in fact in many cases, brother, sister, father, son, mother, daughter, husband and wife…she can get very emotional when her Epicanthix side, one with strong ties to family and friends experiences loss.

Ahlihandra Zikura; Female Human Jedi Consular 8; Init +6 (+2 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative); Defense 18 (+6 class, +2 Dex); Spd 10m; VP/WP 56/12; Atk +7/+2 melee (3d8+1/19-20, lightsaber) or +8/+3 ranged (3d6/20, blaster pistol); SQ Deflect (Defense +1, Attack –4, Extend defense and attack), Jedi Knight, Healing; SV Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +8; SZ: M; FP 7; DSP 0; Rep +3; Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 16, Challenge Code D.
Equipment: lightsaber (azure blade), blaster pistol, gray-violet Jedi robes, comlink, utility belt with 4 med kits, credit chip with 9050 credits in balance
Skills: Bluff +10, Computer Use +8, Craft (lightsaber) +7, Diplomacy +11, Gather Information +11, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (bureaucracies) +3, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +8, Knowledge (politics) +6, Pilot +6, Read/Write Basic, Sense Motive +6, Speak Basic, Huttese, Shyriiwook, Treat Injury +5
Force Skills: Affect Mind +8, Enhance Ability +6, Enhance Senses +6, Heal Self +7, Friendship +8, Force Stealth +6, Move Object +9, Telepathy +7
Feats: Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Improved Initiative, Starship Operation (starfighter), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Sense

Mack Jace
6 January 2006, 12:47 PM
I just want to wish hedgehog39 a very happy birthday. Best wishes and have a good one!

Krad-edis
6 January 2006, 01:29 PM
hegdgehog,

I baked you some cup cakes...though I don't think you can get to them.

http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/novelties/starwars/1955.jpg

Oh well...it's the thought that counts...right?:D

Happy Birthday!

hedgehog39
6 January 2006, 05:38 PM
*blush*
Gee whiz. I'm, like, all emotionally moved and stuff. Thanks a lot guys, this is really cool.

Corr Terek
6 January 2006, 08:33 PM
Happy birthday to a fellow diplomat, dude!

PsychoInfiltrator
7 January 2006, 03:37 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, ya old hedgepig. ;):);).

(Now if only I could get IC responses even half that fast...;))

Corr Terek
7 January 2006, 07:02 PM
Now if only I could get IC responses even half that fast...

Colair should have a birthday. Ahlihandra and Jala could hide in the birthday cake, Leon could be the caterer, Damaskos can be the entertainer, and Eltoo can be the band. :D

PsychoInfiltrator
8 January 2006, 05:29 AM
Find him first. :)

And hey! You didn't post IC! AAuugh! ;).

Do please correct your mistake. :);):)

PsychoInfiltrator
5 March 2006, 11:33 AM
It looks like I need to do more recruiting...anby objections? Suggestions?

Anyone here?

(Yes, I know Krad est ici. I figure Corr won't be gone long. I'm referring to Mack et Hedgehog.)

Note: Neither of the above missing people will be removed at the moment, (or soon) but if they are still here, now would be a good time to post. Also-this time round, it won't take a month to bring them in-any recruits will be Jedi at the Assembly who will express a desire to find Colair.

hedgehog39
5 March 2006, 01:23 PM
Hi guys. I apologize for my tardiness in posting. I would like to inform you guys that I am withdrawing. Unfortunately I just can't find time to come on to this board and post on a regular basis. Due in no small part to work, being as that these days I actually have work to do and uh... really shouldn't be... y'know... goofing around on the net when I should be coding.

Thanks for your support, Psych, and I'm sorry to disappoint.

PsychoInfiltrator
8 March 2006, 05:22 PM
Glad to know you aren't dead. ;)

Sorry to hear about your withdrawal, and I'd liek yo u to know that if your situation changes for the better, PM me and you'll be back in in a jiffy.

So long, Hedgepig!

[salutes smartly]

EDIT2: With no as yet stated objecitons, the recruiting drive starts momentarily.

PsychoInfiltrator
29 March 2006, 05:44 PM
I'd like to note that the game is still in progress.

PsychoInfiltrator
9 July 2006, 05:54 AM
A potential applicant asked for me to bump this (scrawny) thread, and so I have bumped it.

The OOC: TAOD is now easily visible by all. :)

Uron Teff
1 September 2006, 03:17 PM
I just wanted to check in and say that I'll post later today.

PsychoInfiltrator
15 September 2006, 05:56 PM
I am here, and this game is not dead. Though I msut admit to having a great deal of catching up to do....

Uron Teff
19 September 2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by PsychoInfiltrator
I am here, and this game is not dead. Though I msut admit to having a great deal of catching up to do....

Well, when are you thinking to launch this one, then? :)

PsychoInfiltrator
19 September 2006, 04:39 PM
ASAP, after Krad posts. It would be the ultimate (horrible) irony if he dropped off the Net just before TAOD restarted. I fired him off a PM...yesterday, I think, so i will give him (adn myself) some time till the next update, NPCing Ahli as needed.

Uron Teff
20 September 2006, 03:07 AM
Despite the fact that I really would like to play this character, I think that I will not be able to participate in this game anymore due to Real Life issues you should not care about at this moment.

Hush
20 September 2006, 06:47 AM
"DOH!"

PsychoInfiltrator
20 September 2006, 01:23 PM
No matter what I do, I can't get (keep) more than two players...this is getting really annoying! Ever time I turn around, I'm recruiting. Why do I do this to myself? Why?

'Cause its fun.

No.

Yes.

No.

Well, recruiting isn't fun at all, but playing is.

But you have to recruit first, before you can play.

Why?

'Cause you're GMing.

Oh.

[/gollum moment.]

Seriously, though, if Ahli shows up, the show will go on, if not...I'll find a way.

Ronin
20 September 2006, 06:18 PM
Psych, why not try running a game with a smaller number of players? Myself and Uron are (AFAIK) having a good time with Tales of the Sith and there's only the two of us! :) You can focus on character development and storytelling more...posts are far bigger...and honestly it's easier on the GM since there's less book-keeping and less potential for randomness.
Just a thought :)

chiefcaptin
20 September 2006, 07:09 PM
Hmmmmmm....

About recruiting.....

Mr. Ryk is always ready for some diplomacy...

PsychoInfiltrator
22 September 2006, 01:26 PM
Psych, why not try running a game with a smaller number of players? Myself and Uron are (AFAIK) having a good time with Tales of the Sith and there's only the two of us! :) You can focus on character development and storytelling more...posts are far bigger...and honestly it's easier on the GM since there's less book-keeping and less potential for randomness.
Just a thought :)

You know what, I will survive. It is time I get this campaign into the serious, steady, constructive and hopefully inovative campaign it was always meant to be.

Uron, though it saddens me that you can no longer participate, the game will go on.

chiefcaptin, at them oment I'm nto accepting recruits. Maybe sometime down the line I will put out feelers as to who's interested, but for now, you will just have to enjoy it from the sidelines. Sorry.

-Psych.

Hush
29 September 2006, 04:26 PM
Bump

so......

PsychoInfiltrator
29 September 2006, 06:08 PM
I'm really busy. I mgiht get osmething up this weekend, I dunno. I have been clearing up time-consuming DRL issues, but I have quite a backlog of them, schoolwork, and of course, this and catching up on sleep. Sorry guys.

I have not forgotten you.

Hush
29 September 2006, 06:10 PM
no problem, just touching base

PsychoInfiltrator
8 October 2006, 04:44 PM
The skill check PMs are (finally) out. Let me know if something went wrong and you do not get yours. Remember that any such information (from this or other set of check results,) need not be made public...to other characters, or even other players.

This is diplomacy...a war where you can't always (or often) shoot the guy out to kill you...and knives come (and appear to come) from the strangest places, after all.

PsychoInfiltrator
13 October 2006, 03:23 PM
I am just waiting for Jedi Powell, and then I will update. (If your character is not going to do anything new, or you do not wnat to post IC or whatever, just let me know.)

JediPowell
15 October 2006, 05:38 PM
sorry bout the delay..di not know you wanted us to comment on the spot checks and wisdom rolls...

roll on fearless leader

PsychoInfiltrator
16 October 2006, 12:12 PM
Well, my actual (original) intent was for you guys to send me the rolls, and thne I send you the results, and then you all post, but I'm fine with it this way.

EDIT: I probably will not have time to update today, but tomorrow or Wednesday I should have time.

Krad-edis
3 November 2006, 04:36 PM
Due to time constraints, I'm gonna have to bow out of the game. Sorry about this, and best wishes with the future of TAOD, both running it for Psych, and the the rest of you guys playing.

Hush
4 November 2006, 09:36 AM
(bangs head on desk)

PsychoInfiltrator
5 November 2006, 08:58 AM
Blast it!!!

Krad-edia, I am sorry that you cannot stay in the game. Thank you for sticking with me all this time, for your loyalty, and for the ocnfidence boost that you gave me. Thnk you, and I wish you did not have to go.

In your honour and memory, I ahve decided to keep Ahli alive and well, and should you ever be able to rejoin the game, at any time, you will be welcomed with open arms.

For the others; Jedi Powell and Hush:if you guys are OK with it, we will keep at it.

JediPowell
5 November 2006, 09:53 AM
it is your call fearless leader....altho...we may want to open another space in the group...just to have anothe rlive body in the mix...

otherwise we should not stop the flow of the IC thread...keep it moving for now...if we get another person just have him slide in....

Krad-edis
6 November 2006, 01:39 PM
It's a matter of me not knowing when exactly I can post, because work right now with the holidays is sucking the life out of me (retail is really really...fun...yeah). I don't want anyone waiting on me wondering where I have gone. When things settle down, and or if I end up going back to school full time (and not work)...I will make an effort to come back.

Take care guys...and thanks for not hacking me down with lightsabers for having to back out. :sabersml:

Krad-edis
6 November 2006, 01:39 PM
Double Post...please delete. :)

PsychoInfiltrator
11 November 2006, 12:14 PM
Ok, that makes sense. I will make sure that there is a game (and Ahli) for you to come back too...

(Krad, you've been my most loyal player in any campaign I have ever run, RL and otherwise. If I jumped down your throat, I would have plenty of others to visit first.)

Hush
11 November 2006, 12:52 PM
I'm still here! I just got side tracked with RL madness.

PsychoInfiltrator
11 November 2006, 01:03 PM
Don't worry... too much of my life is madness for me to begrudge you yours.

PsychoInfiltrator
9 December 2006, 08:29 PM
Update up. (I finally got around to editing the post.)

Here comes your adventure... it will be shaped by this decision...

PS: It was quite discouraging to find all of the PCs-gone-NPCs and assign them teams... pelase, do not add to the list.

PsychoInfiltrator
1 January 2007, 06:10 PM
Hush, check your PMs.

EDIT: Jedi Powell, do likewise.

PsychoInfiltrator
2 January 2007, 12:36 PM
Hush, you sure you want to use Farseeing? (Read the fine print.)

Hush
2 January 2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, farseeing on the saber. The guy was fixated on sabers so its got to be tied in with whatever happened to him.

this is probably going to hurt, it always does when the GM double checks your actions.

JediPowell
2 January 2007, 05:22 PM
Farseeing takes an hour....it is best to leave that kind of in depth research for a long hyperspace trip....

Hush
3 January 2007, 05:04 PM
yeah, i'm dropping the farseeing

i've edited my post

PsychoInfiltrator
3 January 2007, 06:32 PM
PM sent, Hush.

Ronin
18 January 2007, 05:10 PM
I got an email from Psych asking me to pass on that he won't be able to get on the holonet until around next monday...and his apologies.

PsychoInfiltrator
22 January 2007, 01:42 PM
I'm back... but with my exams coming up, 'back' is a relative term. Sorry guys!

PsychoInfiltrator
6 February 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm quite back... and wondering where my players are.

I can keep moving the plot along, but the technician will leave if I do that. As I recall, he was wanted for more than he has actually even been told to do.

(Are you two busy with DRL or... a PM would be nice.)

Hush
6 February 2007, 03:10 PM
still here

waiting for the other guy to post

PsychoInfiltrator
15 March 2007, 03:50 PM
You guys still here?

Hush
15 March 2007, 04:21 PM
still here

PsychoInfiltrator
15 March 2007, 04:42 PM
...because I posted the most recent IC post 9mroe than a week ago), and it is a question for one/both of you...

PsychoInfiltrator
18 April 2007, 06:29 PM
Sign in here. Or make an IC post. Or both.

JediPowell
18 April 2007, 06:59 PM
Hey ....good to see the site back up...yeehaw

Hush
18 April 2007, 08:00 PM
still in the game

PsychoInfiltrator
20 April 2007, 02:15 PM
Good to see you both here - it's back to business as usual. :D

Hush
17 May 2007, 10:51 PM
sorry,

I haven't forgot, things have gotten a bit hecktic. i'll have somehitng up by saturday.