PDA

View Full Version : Korriban

Lord Marius
9 June 2005, 08:28 PM
It has been many years since the fall of this once highly populated Sith world. The Sith academy is in ruins and has been looted by various raiders each one more desperate than the last in the search for hidden Sith artifacts. A Dark Jedi thirsting for more lore of the Sith is waiting for his team of mercinarys and other Dark Jedi. Always on the lookout for the dreaded New Jedi Order, Marius, the Dark Jedi has developed a habit of covering his tracks incase the dreaded Jedi find him.

Lord Marius
13 June 2005, 08:55 PM
Pacing silently as a wraith, Marius wanders the sandy landing pad waiting for his team of Mercinarys and fellow darksider. Thinking to himself of the dangers he is going to face and desperatly hoping that he will not be alone in the dark caverns of the mighty Sith Lords which he so soon will hopefully become from the knolwedge he will gain from the artifacts. Maybe i will restart the Sith academy here on Korriban he thought. That is if i find a artifact that gives me some insight upon the wonderful power of the Sith and the Jedi Redeemers havent already combed through these caverns.

Kerrz
15 June 2005, 10:36 AM
A Rodian in loose brown and grey clothing steps out of the mercenary company's transport shuttle and down onto the landing pad. He sniffs eagerly at the air of this dead world, hoping to find some signs of life to track down and snuff out. At his side he carries his lightsaber, and two pistols.

After quickly surveying the scene, he walks up to Marius and says in a low voice, "Dreebo here. I take it you're the employer, yes? What are we looking for here?"

darth_phobeius
15 June 2005, 01:57 PM
The shadows created by the cliffs of the Sith Valley of Korriban shift and waver then take a slight small humanoid form with glowing eyes. Hiding itself from being detected through the Force till just now, the lightly dark armored Defel steps forward from the darkness that hide it. The creatures face is covered in blackness except for it's glowing red eyes. It moves with the stealth of a predator trained well for it's prupose. In a low hushed voice it speaks out in accented basic.

"I am Ke'vek Sha'darule."

Lord Marius
16 June 2005, 05:31 PM
Greeting Dreebo. Marius shakes the rodian's molted hand. "Yes i am the employer. I will pay you in new republic credits a total of 15,000 you will recieve 5,000 now and the rest if you dont die when the mission is completed. After the others arrive we will set out in to the burial caverns. We will fully explore each cavern until we have finished all five. I cannot illiterate enough on your ability to survive. If you fall the rest of the pack will most likely do nothing to save you and if you die will probabley steal your equipment.

Becoming extremly bored after making his speech to the rodian, Marius extracts his training droid from his pouch and ignites his twin amber bladed light sabers. Admiring his craftsmanship that had cost him a month in the work shops of the industrialish planet of the Wookies. Making the onyx looking handles that was 1and a half times longer than most sabers, with a swallow tail emitter and a spiked hilt had alone cost him 2 weeks. Then the jorney to the dangerous caverns of Korriban to extract from the lid of a coffin of a already raided sith lord had taken about a week. Then putting the rest togeather had taken the remanding time to put the power cell, focusing lens and rest of componets and the crystals into the handles.

Closing his eyes and using the force Marius deflected the bolts of energy at the droids shield. Being careful not to destroy the precious droid he also deflected the bolts tword various rocky outcroppings around the landing pad. He ended the training by using the force to turn off the droid.

Sitting on the ground near a rock on the desolate plane, watching the rodian and landing pad at the same time Marius entered a state of meditation to prepare himself for what lie ahead in the caverns he had barley survived last time. With each moment hoping that it would make a difference that he had brought back-up. IN the back of his mind he also scanned the area for a jedi threat hoping that the extra minds and links to the force didn't attract any attention.

Flick_Steele
17 June 2005, 02:40 AM
Suddenly, from the dark, came tall, dark woman, wearing black leather suit. She could smell death in this world. On her belt she wore two Blaster Pistols and she had a rucksack on her back.
She noticed a group of people and she supposed that they were the team of Mercenaries who ought to explore the dark caverns of the mighty Sith Lords. She walked to the man who was sitting on the ground near a rock on the desolate plane and simply said: “I’m Flick!”

Lord Marius
17 June 2005, 05:55 AM
Marius in greeting Flick with a brief hand shake accedently drops his holopad. Showing everyone a detailed map of the fist cavern they are going to explore. Picking it up quickly Marius hoped that no one would question him about it and descover he had already had a horrifying experiance in these dark caverns.

Annie
17 June 2005, 06:12 AM
In search of super battle droid number SP38, Anakin Skywalkers clone(Annie or anakin) was led to this planet. The air smelt of death, destrution, and pain. He suddenly heard a voice. "Do you know what happened here long ago?", the voice asked. "No", Anakin replied, "But the air reeks of death and destruction." In search of super battle droid number SP38, Anakin Skywalkers clone(Annie or anakin) was led to this planet. The air smelt of death, destrution, and pain. He suddenly heard a voice. "Do you know what happened here long ago?", the voice asked. "No", Anakin replied, "But the air reeks of death and destruction

Annie
17 June 2005, 06:13 AM
" In search of super battle droid number SP38, Anakin Skywalkers clone(Annie or anakin) was led to this planet. The air smelt of death, destrution, and pain. He suddenly heard a voice. "Do you know what happened here long ago?", the voice asked. "No", Anakin replied, "But the air reeks of death and destruction

Annie
17 June 2005, 06:18 AM
Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. My RP character is a clone of anakin skywalker. This clone doesn't turn to the Dark Side, but has all of the powers of the original anakin. For example, Force choke, force lightning, etc.

Lord Marius
17 June 2005, 06:25 AM
please ingnore darth phobius and annie since they have not emailed me thier character. And anne what is the purpose of coming here on a sith planet were a treasure hunt is? Also i dont think a clone of Anakin is legal. Do not reply by post, pm me. Also who is the voice. Thnx:sabersml:

Flick_Steele
17 June 2005, 07:19 AM
If Annie is Anakin's clone, then I could be Yoda's :)
I agree with Lord Marius.

Lord Marius
17 June 2005, 11:50 AM
Checking that his holopad is undamaged Marius goes and sits back at his rock hoping that Flick and Dreebo dont ask him about the map the holopad had displayed. For fear of waht they would say if they had discovered he had visited the caverns of Korriban before.

Flick_Steele
17 June 2005, 12:20 PM
Flick, of course, noticed the map holopad had displayed. She WAS a woman, after all. Although, she was curious about it, she decided not to ask anything. It wasn’t her bussines.
And so, they countinued waiting….

Lord Marius
22 June 2005, 12:56 AM
Sitting up abrubtly, Marius examined his holopad. He was recieving a message from the mercinary agency. "This message is to confirme that in about 3 hours our mercenarys Jerax Darkross, and Lucius. (Dreebo and Flick are already here, ONLY THESES 4 CAN PLAY)

After announcing to the two mercinarys that had arrived on time this information, Marius readied himself for the perilous journey that lye ahead.

Kerrz
22 June 2005, 04:46 AM
OOC: Yeah. I'm gonna have to pull out. I can't cope with your writing style. Good luck with the game.

A.I.E.E.E.
22 June 2005, 08:01 AM
Without warning an Imperial shuttle streaks across the sky and heads for the landing pad. It hovers for a moment and then lands.

A ramp opens from beneath it and a tall human walks out, the ramp closing behind him. He wears a short jacket and trousers, practical clothes.At his belt swings a heavy blaster pistol, along with assorted survival gear. The simple ring on his right hand, the only jewellery he wears, attracts your attention, it seems to radiate with the dark side. His handsome face is spoiled by a slight sneer that he is trying but failing to control.

"Good day gentlemen... and lady. I am Jerax Darkross. Now which one of you organised this happy little day trip?"

He stares around the assembled figures, his cold blue eyes examining each of the group.

Lord Marius
12 July 2005, 09:25 PM
I am the one who organized this "happy day trip" Mr. Darkross. Also if you continue to treat this excursion with such lightness I will dismiss you. The Sith Caverns, Academy, and crypts are very dangerous. They were designed this way to keep unwanted visitors out; the only way to turn of the traps was a breaker box in the head masters room and it was destroyed years ago.

Now all we have to do is wait for Lucius and we will set out. Then Marius sat down back at his rock observing his hired help. After about a hour of waiting Marius received a message from the agency that read, Lucius has canceled his services to this agency and is not currently accepting any jobs. Then Drebo also said " Only 3 people beside me on a dangerous Sith planet im leaving" and hopped on the mercinary shuddle. ( sorry Kerrz that u could not coup with my writing style and that i made your charater say he was leaving without your permission but i felt i needed a dialouge explaining why he left)

After relaying the message to the rest of the group, Marius then readied his pack checking his twin amber light sabers, blaster and rations. After Marius made the following announcement:

" I am the employer. I will pay you in new republic credits a total of 15,000 you will receive 5,000 now and the rest if you don't die when the mission is completed. After the others arrive we will set out in to the burial caverns. We will fully explore each cavern until we have finished all five. I cannot illiterate enough on your ability to survive. If you fall the rest of the pack will most likely do nothing to save you and if you die will probably steal your equipment. I have made this speech once before and I will not make it again so don't whine and ask me when you will receive your pay."

Check your pack and report to me when you are ready. I recommend that you warm up a bit before we go cavern hunting.

Lord Marius
19 July 2005, 02:57 PM
OOC: Damit were is everyone!

Flick_Steele
21 July 2005, 04:11 AM
Sorry for being absent. My exams are killing me.

Lord Marius
21 July 2005, 09:31 AM
Tis fine my dear. i am just allitlle frustrated for no one even putting an away post.

A.I.E.E.E.
21 July 2005, 01:34 PM
OOC: Sorry about my not posting an away, I actually suspected that this thread was dead until I came back from my holidays.

IC:

Also if you continue to treat this excursion with such lightness I will dismiss you

Jerax glares at this, but says nothing, listening to what else Marius has to say. When he's finished, he cheacks through his pack and looks satisfied.He sits down on a rock and begins looking intently at a datapad, researching more about the planet.

He looks up when Marius begins speaking again and his eyes light up at the mention of the payment. Once Marius is finished, Jerax nods:

"Ready when you are, boss."

Lord Marius
21 July 2005, 02:30 PM
Okay Flick are you ready because frankly im tired of waiting.

Flick_Steele
22 July 2005, 04:09 AM
While waiting for Lucius, Flick checked her pack and saw that everything she needed was there. She was resting on the ground for an hour when Marius said that Lucius canceled his services and then Marius told them about their payment. When Marius finished his speech, Flick said:"I'm ready to go!"

Lord Marius
22 July 2005, 01:01 PM
"Alright then lets go." said Marius as he walked away tword the path to the burial chambers. Arriving at the first chamber Marius pulled out his Holopad and started examining the map. "We wil enter here and then go left. There is a chamber gaurded by battle droids, about fifteen of them. So i hope you are up to the challenge." stated Marius while pulling out his twin amber light sabers and igniting them. " We will go now." he said as he started walking tword the entrance.

Flick_Steele
23 July 2005, 12:24 PM
Flick followed Marius and the otherd to the burial chambers. When we were inside the first chamber, Marius said that the next chamber is guarded by fifteen battle droids and I instinctively took my blaster pistol. The only thing in Flick's mind was to survive and do things that she was hired for.

A.I.E.E.E.
25 July 2005, 11:31 AM
As they near the entrance to the chambers, Jerax pulls out his blaster pistol, a heavy bulky thing.

Battle Droids? Those brainless automatons will fall easily.

Lord Marius
26 July 2005, 08:05 PM
"Ready set charge" shouted Marius as he ran at the battle droids. He engaged one. Deflecting its lasers back at it Marius blew its head off with its own bolt. Making sure his comrades were safe he continued to engage the enemy.

"Green squad engage target" commanded the captain droid signaling at Jerax, "Blue on the female" now each of the three had five to deal with Marius having already destroyed one had only one to deal with.

Lord Marius
1 August 2005, 01:03 PM
Bump!

Flick_Steele
3 August 2005, 02:40 AM
The blue squad fired at Flick. While she tried to avoid their fire, Flick managed to destroy them one by one.
"Well, that wasn't too tough!", she thought.
Then, she turned round to see if anyone needed help.

Lord Marius
4 August 2005, 10:21 AM
Bump!

Lord Marius
12 August 2005, 04:56 PM
Marius quickly destryoed his last droid and ran at the leader. The droid had a heavy carbine blaster and fired rapidly. Dodging left and right Marius managed to evade the bolts mostly. A flash of green came streaking from the barrel of the gun. Marius brought his twin lightsabers to block it but only the tip hit the blot and bounced into Marius's shoulder. With an umph Marius landed against the hard stone and slumped down. He quickly regained his center and again charged the droid. This time he managed to deflect all of the blaster bolts into the nearby walls causing dark burn marks and holes. Marius saw the captain pull out another blaster and jumped from one narrow wall to the other. Through the rest of the narrow hall way that the captain had seclueded himself in Marius ran and bounced. Landing in front of the Droid Marius did a cartwheel over its head and landed with his back toward the droid. After a moment the Droid fell apart into four peices caused by the X slash Marius had preformed in mid-air.

Marius turned around and ran toward the others hoping that they were okay. Marius arrived in the wide stone chamber and saw Flick observing the sitiuation. But were was Jerax.

Flick_Steele
22 August 2005, 07:58 AM
Flick saw Marius running towards her. He looked more-less fine. Then she asked him:" Where is Jerax?"

Lord Marius
22 August 2005, 10:46 AM
"I have no clue Flick." Said Marius painfuly while holding his shoulder. Around the wound his clothing had turned crimson from the stains of his blood. He sat down and entered the force. He felt many life forms close by but all were too small to be Jerax. Were is he Thought Marius desperatly afraid of losing one of his escourt or the money and supplies he had.

Flick_Steele
23 August 2005, 07:57 AM
"I saw him when I was fighting those droids. In the minute he was there and when I turned again he was gone. I see you're wounded. Can I help you eith that?"

Lord Marius
23 August 2005, 12:32 PM
"Ah, sure if you want." Repled Marius sitting down on a protrusion in the wall. It was slighty rounded and was made of hard cold gray stone. As soon as he sat on it he felt the chill move up his rear. "Dose me doctor" said Marius sarcasticly.

Flick_Steele
27 August 2005, 03:48 AM
"Just for the record, sarcasm will get you nowhere. If you can handle your wound by yourself, then be my guest. I was just tryin' to be nice:"

Lord Marius
28 August 2005, 07:36 PM
"I am so sorry my love I in nop way meant to offend you." Relpied Marius sincerly. " I was just tring to lighten the subject. Now my dear I am in pain and would greatly appreciate your care." Said Marius as he rolled up his sleeve showing the burn flaky flesh of his shoulder. The skin had turned black and in the center was red with a mingling of white, a nerve. Marius concentrated with the force trying to block out the pain of the wound and waited for Flick to tend it.

Flick_Steele
29 August 2005, 08:46 AM
"You see. It's not hard to be polite", said Flick, giving Marius her best smile. She took some bandages and oinments from her backpack and kneeled beside him. She spread an oinment on his wound to ease the pain and wrapped his shoulder with the bandage. When Flick finished, she looked him in teh eyes and said: "You should feel better now. The oinment will cool the wound so you shouldn't be in pain. I will change that bandage in couple of ours. It would be great if you could rest a bit."

Lord Marius
30 August 2005, 06:08 AM
"Well we really shouldnt try and stay in one place too much. This cavern is very dangerous and we still havent found Jerax." Said Marius pacing like a wraith and then sitting down. "Were could he have gone?" Marius muttered as he tapped his hard head.

Flick_Steele
30 August 2005, 08:09 AM
"Well, if he's not dead, maybe he'll show up. Eventually. Concernig us, what is your plan, boss?"