Almaster
Jakys Kre: Male Bothan Prowler
blivengo
Bru-Tobis Lux: Male Human Jedi Master
Ithorian
Blass Vied: Male Trandoshan Mercenary
PsychoInfiltrator
Kraken Layos: Male Lorrdian Mercenary

Welcome to the Shackles of Stone Out-of-Character thread. This is the place to meet-and-greet, make snarky comments about each other, and all other things out-of-character.

Just as a reminder, I'd like to have everyone's background and stats drawn up as soon as possible. Slumvillage, for right now just worry about the background story of your character. Remember to include how he/she was captured. We'll tackle the problem of getting you stats later.

Almaster
19 June 2005, 05:15 PM
Almaster: Jakys Kre-Bothan Scoudrel/Solider/Infiltrator (AKA Prowler)

Will be posting complete character soon as possible.

(Note: Jakys will have ranks in piolet)

Gyp Ryol
19 June 2005, 07:52 PM
And by "posting them" you mean "PMing them to the GM, away from the prying eyes of the other players," yes?

Vice Man
19 June 2005, 09:38 PM
I hate to interupt an OCC forum but I was wondering if I could join, if not that fine but it sounds like a kick butt adventure.

Thanks for your time,

Vice Man

Gyp Ryol
20 June 2005, 06:33 AM
Terribly sorry, Vice Man, but I've already have all the players I want. I appreciate the interest.

blivengo
20 June 2005, 08:17 AM
Writin' a post here, boss...just sayin' hello here, boss...ready to get started here, boss...gonna get back to work here, boss...

I hope we're having hard-boiled eggs in the mess hall today...

Gyp Ryol
21 June 2005, 12:50 PM
I have recieved a character concept and/or background and/or stats from everyone. Once all the info is in, the game should begin about a week from now as I tidy up all the groundwork. Thanks for all the effort you put into these characters. I doubt the warden will know what hit him. :D

EDIT: Since I'm trying to break my habit of following up a post of mine with another post of mine, I'll put this here. Slumvillage is no longer part of the game. I am currently contacting the people on my backup list about filling the slot. But on the bright side, everyone has given me both stats and backgrounds, so we will be starting by Friday, with or without the sixth player.

PsychoInfiltrator
23 June 2005, 09:14 AM
I sent my stats in Yesterday-

"Now let's break some droids!" Kraken Layos, Lorrdian Mercenary.

PS: Gyp, you can post a new post again...:D

Gyp Ryol
23 June 2005, 12:37 PM
Good news! Admiral_Atredies has agreed to fill the open slot and join us in the mines! As soon as I get charater information from him, we'll be good to start the game.

PsychoInfiltrator
23 June 2005, 04:56 PM
"Hey droid, I could speed this up if I could use some of that baradium!" Kraken Layos, Male Lorrdian Mercenary and Fan of Baradium.

Admiral_Atredies
24 June 2005, 05:36 PM
Glad to be aboard everyone. :)

Ithorian
26 June 2005, 02:10 AM
Good to meet you Atredies.

"I tell you solemly, MOOO, is the sound that Bantha's make" Blass Vied, Trandoshan mercenary. (All those years alone in his ship have left him prone to random outbursts.)

PsychoInfiltrator
28 June 2005, 07:18 AM
This campaign had better not be dead.

Anyways, I'm on vac for little over two weeks, so Gyp, feel free to RP my char.

If absolutely necessary, I can drop out.:(

A.I.E.E.E.
28 June 2005, 09:01 AM
I think the Gm said it would start on Friday...

But I could be mistaken.

Gyp Ryol
28 June 2005, 10:05 AM
A.I.E.E.E. is correct. I will be starting the campaign on Friday. That should give Admiral enough time to give me his stats.

Thanks for the heads up, Pshyc. Donna you worry. Kraken's in good hands. :)

blivengo
2 July 2005, 10:42 AM
Biz-ump!

I hate it when things I'm involved in get pushed off the first page...

Almaster
2 July 2005, 01:00 PM
Are we starting anytime this year?

I'm going to be away for a week starting on friday (to friday). Just for a heads up.

Gyp Ryol
3 July 2005, 08:30 AM
Curses and lamentations! It appears my old archfoe, Father Time, has conspired against me once again. Curse him and his restrictive 24 hour days! But mark my words, my revenge will be sweet and swift, striking with the fiery passion of a thousand suns!

Ahem. Beg pardon. The IC thread is up two days late. My deepest apologies, but when 11 people all related to you come to stay at your house, privacy and concentration are precious commondities.

Thanks for the advance warning, Al. Ooh, I almost forgot. For dice rolls, please use this site (http://www.roleplayinggames.net/cgi-bin/view_pub_diceroller.cgi?game=dd) and enter my email address into the appropriate field: abanytar@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

Admiral_Atredies
3 July 2005, 11:36 AM
Hey, no problem man. Unfortunately, reality catches up with all of us.;)

I like how things are kickin off in the IC thread, and my first post is up and away!

Gyp Ryol
16 July 2005, 11:54 AM
Sorry guys. Shackles is going through a bit of a hiatus ATM since a few people are on vaction and what not. Just make sure to post here or give me a PM before you leave for an absence and when you get back, so I know how many people I have.

Admiral_Atredies
16 July 2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Gyp. I was thinking that the campaign was dead, but I'm glad to know if there's a chance it could start up again.

PsychoInfiltrator
17 July 2005, 04:21 AM
I'm back, now I'm off to go see what I missed in the IC thread.

Almaster
18 July 2005, 07:04 AM
I'm back too and still wanting to play. I see there really wasn't much action in the IC thread.

A.I.E.E.E.
19 July 2005, 06:23 AM
I too have returned, just tell us when we should start posting again.

Ithorian
19 July 2005, 07:38 AM
Back? I never left.:)

PsychoInfiltrator
19 July 2005, 08:42 AM
'now' might be a good time to post ... It seems like everyone's here.