PDA

View Full Version : OOC: An Awakened Evil

Rimciv
29 June 2005, 07:01 AM
Everyone post your stats and background here and then I'll talk about the house rules.

PC 1 - Brannon
PC 2 - JeanValjean
PC 3 - max ordo
PC 4 - jedi_lucky

OptionFour
29 June 2005, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately Rimciv something has come up in my life and I don't think I'll have the time to post regularly enough to make this worth your effort. Sorry, but I'll have to drop. :(

Rimciv
30 June 2005, 04:25 AM
OK. If its all right with everyone, we will just have 3 players instead of 4.

Rules:
The character should start at 1st lvl. All classes, including the Jedi Sentinel, are allowed. Use the points system for ability scores. You have 28 points. All equipment in the revised core rulebook is allowed. If you want any other equipment, PM me about it. Selkath PCs are allowed.

JeanValjean
1 July 2005, 06:39 PM
hey i was just wondering if you had any guidelines for us when we write our stories (level one jedis running around alone)

Rimciv
2 July 2005, 03:17 AM
Not really. In KotoR, Padawans traveled all over the galaxy w/o masters. If you want to include your master, he/she will be like a contact and can help you out but will not be in adventures.

jedi_lucky
3 July 2005, 02:32 PM
ok just checking in...well i thought iwould have my character up but i have been sooo busy at any rate i will have it on here tonight or tomorrow morning! thanks!

lucky