PDA

View Full Version : IC: A Smuggler's Wish

Darth_Xanthor
29 June 2005, 12:38 PM
A LONG TIME AGO
IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

The three of them stood in front of the ship. They had been told to meet here. They had each been recently hired as crew for the ship. The three of them stared at the unique design of the ship. The easiest was to describe it was a mix between a cloud car and the falcon. None of them had ever seen a ship like this on Nar Shadaa, let alone anywhere else in the galaxy.

“Move it or Lose it.” A gruff voice said from behind. A black haired, big man said as he walked by. He was followed by a young woman. She laughed as she walked by. She was 18 years old, with fiery red hair. She wore tight black pants, with a red shirt and a brown blouse. Slung to her hip was a blaster on 1 side, and a data pad on the other. She gave the three new members a quick scan. She turned back to Mike Drake and contiued to chat with him as they walked onboard.

“Welcome one and all.” A third voice declared from behind, “I am Captain Malcolm Kijin, and this is my ship, Tessa’s Tear.”

He paused for a brief moment.

“Follow me,” Malcolm led them into the ship and began to introduce everybody. He pointed to the big guy. “That’s my 1st mate, Mike Drake. He has the quickest trigger finger in the west, well second to mine of course”

He walked to the cargo Bay and pointed to Jacen, "This here is Jacen...he can damn near fix anything."

He walked to the cockpit and pointed to the Duros, “This is my pilot, Vate Loor. Quickest Joystick in the galaxy.”

Malcolm walked over to the young girl and put his hands on her shoulders.

“And this is my daughter, Cass Kijin. SO HANDS OFF!!”

“Capt.!!” She said, with a slightly embarrassed tone, “You know I am secretly sleeping with Vate.”

Malcolm shot a glare to a surprised pilot as Cass dashed off laughing. Malcolm shook his head. It had taken him a couple of moments, but he realized she was joking.

“There are rooms for all of you, go unpack, get settled in, and then report to the board room.” The Capt. ordered, “Were taking off.”

He turned to Vate.

“We got the mission. Were heading to Tantooine. Take off whenever your ready, Cass has already plugged in the Astrogate co-ordinates.”

Malcolm turned and walked towards his quarters.

----
Drayqson pilot check – roll: 20 (nat)

post your reactions to the ship, perhaps getting settled in, and then report to the board room.

Dakota56
29 June 2005, 04:24 PM
First Impressions were always bad for Mike, he normally came of as gruff and cranky mainly due to his dislike of change and meeting new people was a definate change but one he didnt mind as much as other things.

Capt put together a good crew..they all have a purpose....and I guess mine is to babysit them.....

Moving from the main converance room, Mike made his way to the cockpit to check on Vate. The Duros was new to him and he figured he'd get to know the alien a bit, maybe even get toVate to let him fly the ship now and then......

Piloting would have been fun but .....Shiva and Lockheart are my specialty.... At that thought Mike gave a gentle pat to the blasters on either hip before entering the cockpit

Drayqson
29 June 2005, 04:39 PM
New Crew, new people, new job… same old story.
You see, my name’s Vatan, Vatan Loor, called Vate by my various acquaintances and employers. I’ve been around, mostly in the dirtiest, smelliest, most scum and scoundrel infested holes the galaxy has to offer. I won’t say it’s been good, but it’s been interesting.

That’s when the big guy with the blasters walked in to interrupt his interior monologue. Vate sat at the controls, running his hands over the controls that had so quickly become very familiar. The captain, as always, overrated his piloting skills. He was good, but he wasn’t any ace, at least not in his own mind. Everything looked a-ok and he eased Tessa's tear off the ground and turned her smoothly into a tatooine bound vector, off this rock.
The things I could tell you about that little ball of dirt…
Finishing up his last few system checks, he finally nodded to the gunslinger to acknowledge that he was there.

Edit: Typo fix, slight description improvement.

Mack Jace
29 June 2005, 06:14 PM
Jacen Macka walked out of the cargo bay which he considered to be his office. He had a workbench and all of his tools in one corner, and hundreds of little parts in the other. He lounged in a chair, admiring his heavily-modified DL-44. He heard some voices over in the cockpit, so he decided to take a look. Walking into the cockpit, he saw the Capt., Capt's daughter, Mr. Drake, Vate, and three others who he didn't know. Looking to the strangers, he said, Hey there, name's Jacen Macka. My job here is to make sure that the ship stays in working condition, and also to fix anything that needs fixin'. If you ever need anything modified, such as your blaster, jus' come see me. Giving them all a curt nod, he went off to make sure that the hyperdrive was in working order, because he knew that they would be making a jump in a short time. He decided that he'd head to the board room, like the Cap'n said, but only if the hyperdrive was useable.

Dakota56
30 June 2005, 07:05 AM
Mike simply nodded to the human techie, he would have to get to know this one as well. Pretty handy with the hydrospanner himself, Mike loved to tinker with anything mechanical if he wasn't busy with other duty's infact he had modified his own blasters to a custom level all on his own. A feat he prided himself on.
He did however have a problem with others touching his weapons and would definatly have to get to know the man who just offered to fix them should they become damaged beyond his limited level or repiar skills. Trust for both parties would have to be gained.

Turning back to the Duros Pilot, Mike offered a slight smile before speaking, "A man of many words arn't ya Vate....."

Drayqson
30 June 2005, 02:21 PM
Vate didn't seem to acknowledge the gunman at first, as he made a few final adjustments and commed the spaceport control to confirm his exit vector. This was Nar Shadaa, so there wasn't much of anything in the way of actual safe flightplans, but it wasn't like it would hurt.
Then he looked over his shoulder at Mike.
"Still not sure what I'm saving them for." he joked. His voice was slightly gravelly, but not unfriendly.

JeanValjean
30 June 2005, 06:49 PM
Thrail leaned against the bulkhead and checked his blaster for the fifth time. They had only just lifted off, and already his thoughts had become flooded with doubts. Feeling a bit isolated, it was only natural for him to crawl into the corner and observe by himself. SMuggling gave him no qualms while he sat in dark alley, the cold and hunger piercing his being. Now, however, his silly conscience began to surface and he couldn't quite shake the feeling of guilt. Most likely it came from his experience in the service and their inherent disdain for smugglers. He knew however that the choices he had made in life had led him to this point. He had no where else to turn. He holstered his blaster and wished someone would speak to him and save him from his own gnawing thoughts. Without thinking he reached for his blaster again and began to check it. He stopped in mid motion, laughing at the nervous wreck he had become. So much for the pride of the Imperial Navy.

Beani
30 June 2005, 06:49 PM
After the brief introductions , Beani, as she was known, scampered down the halls, exploring the place where she would be living for a decent amount of time.

As she skipped, the pompoms on her hat bounced with each step. Her forest green eyes scanned every inch they could see, locking away the positions of certain rooms in her mind. Most of the rooms were closed off and she did not try to open them. She had seen, from a first look, that most of the people here were the type to enjoy their privacy and she respected that.

She finally came to the room that would be hers for the remainder of her stay on this ship. The room itself was plain. A bed with folded blankets and sheets on it was against the far wall and a desk with a chair was against another wall. She launched herself and landed face first on her bed. Sighing she thought of her current situation.

She was where she wanted to be, on his ship. Captain Kijin was her hero, her rolemodel. She had admired him from afar from her childhood and she had followed his carreer from a fan's view. She had been estatic when she had learned that she had been chosen for his crew and had loved seeing him again for the first time in years.

She turned around on her back and sighed. She was not battle hardered as the others she saw, but she was here because she was one of the best in her field. She smiled as she thought of hacking and making other people's lives very difficult. In a universe where most people relied on technology, an expert computer hacker was as deadly as a soldier.

She smiled again and surveryed her room, trying to figure out where her Han Solo poster was going to go.

Dakota56
30 June 2005, 07:13 PM
Mike nodded, cracking a half grin at Vate's joke. The Duro could definatly say the funniest things at times. Leaning on the frame of the door he now stood in, Mike sighed and shook his head.
"Well with that pretty face of yours your gonna need some pretty words to go with it if you ever want to make friends....Like myself. I can be a great friend to pretty much anyone..." Mike waved his left hand at Vate humorusly before turning to head into the bowels of the ship.
"Call me if you need me buddy I'll be out back some where." A slight nod before he left and Mike ducekd through the doorway vanishing deeper into the ship

==========================================================

The ships inards were quiet and Mike liked them like that. No noice, no running around, no rushing about to get things done on a time limit....no worrying about criminals getting a larger lead well running......Smuggling was different and on the other side of the law he had worked for but he trusted his former friend enough to know he would not force them to do anything TO illegal.

Finally finding his room, Mike moved his equipment and supplies from his bunk to the floor and to their respective places of rest. Neat and orderly he was unpact in only a few minutes. He had lived here for a while but had not truely unpacked, not really wanting to; for to do so would be to commit himself to this new job.
"I don't have much stuff do I....." looking around his room as he spoke to himself Mike could only smile slightly. He didn;t like the room, the food was bad and the company would probabaly be worse untill they were all thrown into combat together and learend to trust one another. Stilll exsitment burned deep within, the prospect of adventure a new yet not unwelcome change to his normally placid line of thought.

Darth_Xanthor
30 June 2005, 08:48 PM
Malcolm sat alone in his Captain Quarters. He held a picture in his hands and stared at it. The woman in the picture ment alot to him, at one time, but now...we he wasn't sure.

Malcolm put the picture back in his trunk and sighed. He stretched his arms and picked up a small datapad. He quickly scanned the files on his crew.

Vate, his pilot. A Duros that he had hired. He had only been working for the last 6 months

Jacen Macka. A human Tech tha repaired the ship with great ease. He was hired right away, that was not that long ago.

and Most importantly,

Mike Drake. A human soilder that was an old, close friend. He served with Malcolm back in the rebellion. He tried once or twice to find out what happened to Malcolm after he dissapered, but Malcolm had refused to tell him. It was still a sore issue.

Then there was his daughter, Cass. The most important thing in his life. He swore years ago that he would go to the end of the galaxy and back before he let anything happen to her again.

Malcolm plugged the pad into the computer and began to enter the info on his new crew.

Thrail Averrod, A human scout, and good at what he did.

Crav Grisoth, a Gotak Fringer. He knew very little about him, only that he was highly recomended,

and finaly

Beani, a young prodigy Hacker. Malcolm saved her from the Empire when she was young. Now that she was old enough, she was able to finally work for him, and that was a good thing.

HE finished upi his typing, unplugged the data pad, and stood up. It was time for the crew meeting, and the Capt. couldn't be late.

-------

Cass smiled as she layed in her room.

Finally, another female on this damn ship. It has been to much of a sausage fest on this ship. She thought

But things will turn bad quickly if one of the newguys tries to hit on me. Both Mike and my dad will see to that. She thought with a chuckle.

She looked at the ships chronometer and relized that it was meeting time. She reached to her desk and picked up a lone blaster. It was a personal blaster that was special to her. Her dad once said it belonged to her mother, and that she passed away when Cass was young. It was because of this reason that the blaster never left her side. No matter what.

Cass exited her room and headed towards the meeting.

------

OOC: Please continue to post if you have more to say about getting unpacked or whatnot, i'll proceed when everybody is ready.

Mack Jace
1 July 2005, 05:17 AM
Jacen loved the engine room, the sounds of metal upon metal, the roar of the ion engines after liftoff, and the whine of the hyperdrive after entering hyperspace. After checking to make sure that everything was working, he went off to find his room.

Finally finding it, Jacen walked into his room, and couldn't help smirking. His room looked much like his "office", littering the floor were clothes, extra parts that he had been looking for, and tools he never knew he had. After a few minutes of straightening up, he headed toward the the crew meeting.

Drayqson
1 July 2005, 02:44 PM
Vate's long fingered hands flicked a few more switchs on the control panels, a slight smile crossing his lipless mouth.
I'm not sure why, but this was always the best part. Maybe it's in the blood...
He hit another switch over his head to turn on the shipwide comm.
"Alright ladies and gentleman, strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride, we're making the jump to hyperspace any moment now. I think the boss wants to see us just after."
With that, his grin broadened as he pulled the activator for the hyperdrive.

blivengo
1 July 2005, 06:18 PM
Fancy ship…hope it flies as well as it looks…I wonder where the captain picked this thi… Crav’s thoughts are interrupted by a rough outburst from behind. Well, so much for mincing words…I hope he’s always this pleasant… Crav turned to see a large, dark-haired human followed by a young, female human with striking red hair and another, older human he knew to be Mr. Kijin, the captain of this strange vessel. He was much more polite in his greeting and ensuing (and succinct, which Crav likes) introductions. No worries about your daughter, sir, I don’t like humans all that much anyway…though the captain and the techie fella seem alright…I’m not sure about the big guy or the wall jockey who keeps playin’ with his gun…he’s kinda making me nervous…glad we have a Duros pilot, that’s for sure…their kind have flyin’ in their veins…at least I can be fairly sure we’re not gonna crash…and what of that other female…seems too damn happy to be here…probably just some woman thing…who knows…humans are weird as it is, but I really don’t understand females…well, guess I better go unpack, not that I really have anything on me… Crav shoots a civil nod and a wave as if to say "no thanks" toward Jacen at his offer to fix or improve their equipment and then heads to his room. He has little on him aside from a few personal hygiene effects, three clean undershirts (all the same color), and the cheap duffel he was carrying them in. Other than that, all he has are the clothes on his back and his trusty “Super Quick-6,” as he calls it. In lieu of unpacking, he simply throws his duffel in a corner and heads to the board room. Well, if these guys are half as good as Luuf’s crew, I’ve done myself a favor by joining up…if not, this may be a short stay…

Drayqson
2 July 2005, 05:27 PM
A comfortable, familliar lurch of hyperspace acceleration, and the stars blur to lines, probably the most seen and most beautiful image in the galaxy.
I doubt people even realize how fast they're going anymore... their loss I guess.
One last glance at the instruments, and Vate picked himself up out of the pilot's chair.
Time for the boss to brief the new guys. This should be good.
He turned back momentarily to make sure the automatics were working Satisfied, he made his way to the board room..

Beani
6 July 2005, 10:27 PM
Beani looked at her room with a grin. She had finally finished unpacking and was happy with the results. Her room was littered with her stuff, but that’s the way she liked things. Her room now had a ‘lived-in’ look and she was content with that.

Turning around, she walked out of her room and towards the meeting place. She wondered about her new teammates. She Had worked with many different teams during many years, and this was her new one She hoped that they would be a bunch of good people and that they would be able to be friends. To the least, she hoped that they would be able to tolerate each other. Being stuck on a ship with people that hate you wouldn’t be a good thing.

Smiling, she reached the meeting place.

Darth_Xanthor
8 July 2005, 06:04 PM
Malcolm look around the table. His entire crew was sitting there. He drew in a deep breath and began to speak.

“Welcome Y’all.” Malcolm began, “You have all gotten on this ship for one reason or another. Your reasons are your own, whether you share them or not. But I must say this. I believe in loyalty and trust. So if any of you betray me, or anybody else on this ship. Believe me when I say this, but you’ll be begging to die before I’m done with you.”

He paused as he allowed his statement to sink in.

“Now with that out of the way, down to business. I have just gotten a job from a contact in Nar Shadaa. He wants us to transfer some cargo from his business on Tatooine, and drop it off. However the planet for the drop off, has a large Imperial Remnant count. My contact wants us to avoid Imperial Contact.”

Both Cass and Mike chuckled as Mal serious expression disappeared and was replaced by a large smile.

“Which means we get to charge double. Now we’ll be there in a day, so y’all can get comfortable, do what you want, explore the ship or whatnot. Dinner is at 7, it’s Jacen’s time to cook, which normally means meatloaf, but surprises have been known to happen.” Mal said with a chuckle, “But anywho….Any questions?”

OOC: I’m giving you some time to meet and greet each other. If you have any Q’s…ask away

Darth_Xanthor
8 July 2005, 06:05 PM
PS: 'Jacen' we were just in port...so we have a full kitchen....rp away lol

Drayqson
8 July 2005, 06:24 PM
Vatan sat towards the head of the table, not too close to the captain because he's just a pilot, but up farther to reflect his 'relative' seniority. Yes, it was only six months, but almost everyone else is a new hire. There's logic to it, somehow.
Vatan had sat with his arms crossed on the table listening intently, but now that he had his chance, he straightened up to talk.
"Captain Kijin..." Vate spoke up politely. "I'd like to remind you of my request for a copilot. I can handle piloting, but I'm too busy to monitor the sensors and the navcomputer in an emergency. Would any of the recruits be capable?"

Mack Jace
9 July 2005, 06:24 AM
"Dinner is at 7, it’s Jacen’s time to cook, which normally means meatloaf, but surprises have been known to happen."

Aye, aye, cap'n. Dinner will be served promptly at seven, and anyone who is late will get nothing. He said the last bit with a smile. He turned to leave, then turned back. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests?

Darth_Xanthor
11 July 2005, 05:30 PM
Cass smiled as she cried out

"Roast beef, we havn't had it in a while. With pie for dessert."

Malcolm smiled. He turned to Vate.

"Well I know Mile is a decent pilot, and Cass is learning. The two of them were piloting this ship before we hired you. Clearly not as well as you of course, but adequetly enough for short time. Either one of them may prove to be of assistance.'

Malcolm stretched his arms as he grabbed his datapad.

"Ok Job time," Mal began, "After dinner we all have stuff to do, so listen up.

Jacen: I want you to take Thrail with you and make sure the speeder in the back is read for transportation. We will be transporting gear, so make sure the hover trailer is up to snuff as well."

He turned to the next on his list.

"Crav and Beani: You're on info detail. I don't like to be surprised. AT ALL. Using whatever assets that you have, be it contacts, the holonet, or what have you. Find out what's going on on Tatooine. Be it rumors, speculation, warrents or whatever. If it could be a threat to me, or ANYBODY on this ship...i wanna know." He began to turn away, but suddenly turned back, "Don't forget bounties. I have a habit of pissing the wrong person off, from time to time."

HE turned to Vate.

"Vate, keep us on track, and begin to find a port to land my baby in. No names until we find out how popular we are. No "true' signitures either. If you need help, give me a call."

"Mike, if he doesn't need you, or until he does, I want you to make sure the cannons are up to snuff. They are your guns, after all."

Finally Malcolm turn to his daughter.

"Cass your on demos. Just don't blow us up. Make sure we got enough 'nades to keep us safe." Malcolm said with a chuckle.

"Sure thing Daddy."

"If anybody else needs me, I'll be in my room." Malcolm said as he walked out of the board room.

Beani
11 July 2005, 08:05 PM
Beani sat at her seat, at the end of the table, and listened to Malcolm.

*Yum….* she thought, *Roast beef does sound good….*

When she heard her name, her ears perked up. Right, she thought, concentrate on the job first, then food. When she heard her job, a smile graced her lips. Information detail was one of her favorite things to do. Her mind was already thinking of what to do. She would go to the holonet first, on a website she knew had everything one needed to know about the local scene on Tatooine. As for bounties, she’d have to see if Helene was available for a chat. She was a bounty hunter that gave Beani information ever since she had helped Helene track down her ex-boyfriend that had cheated on her. What she did to the poor bastard was none of Beani’s business, but she never saw any news of him on the holonet. She could also go digging into the Hutt database, if she found a hole. That would be harder, but she might be up to the challenge. Anyway, she would have to wait until they got to Tatooine before trying that. She smiled again at the prospect of the job.

And, for a plus, she was going to have a partner. She turned to said partner and offered her hand with a friendly smile.

“Hiya!” she said. “I’m Beani. I’ll be digging up Tatooine’s secrets with you.”

Drayqson
12 July 2005, 07:18 AM
Roast beef? Must be some subspecies of nerf...
Vatan rose frm the table, and made his way out. He leaned against the bulkhead in the hall outside the boardroom, intending to observe the new guys a bit more, and fished into his breeches pocket.
Hmmm... ah SITHSPIT where is it!?
He suddenly frenetically searched his pouches, looking for whatever "it" is.
Quite frustrated with his apparent loss, he looked at those coming out of the door still. "Any of you have some chewstim?"

Ooc: I can't remember the exact name for it, so I used chewstim as a close guess. I'm referring to the stimulant gum mentioned occasionally in the EU. It's like a mild caffeine gum.

Mack Jace
15 July 2005, 07:03 AM

Sure thing. I'm thinkin' muju fruit pie. Turning to leave, he heard the pilot ask for some chewstim. Reaching deep into his pocket, he found some and tossed a piece to Vatan, and at the same time popping one into his own mouth.

Reaching the kitchen a few minutes later, he found what he needed to get started. He found a chef's hat and put it on his head, and also an apron, and put that around his waist. Placing the nerf meat into a pan, he gathered up some spices, mixed them into a bowl and rubbed them onto the meat. Then, placing it into the oven, he gathered up some potatoes and began boiling them in some water. He waited for ten minutes, then took the meat out and placed the potatoes, along with some herbs and peppers, into the pan with the meat, and popped all of it into the oven again. As he was looking for the pie crust an muju fruit, he found a bottle of hot sauce. Turning it around to see what it was called, he almost broke out laughing, because the name of the sauce was called "Flaming Wook" and had a picture of a Wookie flying through the air with it's back on fire. Doing a little more searching, he also found a bottle of "Bad Day on Bastion" and had a picture of one of the moffs and behind him there were bombs going off and the place was in ruins.

Finally finding the fruit, he sliced it into pieces and placed them into the pan with the crust. Jacen covered it with some more crust, and by that time, the meat was done. He took it out of the oven, and replaced it with the pie. Resting the meat on the countertop, he drained the fat from the pan, and was left with some very crispy potatoes, and very good-smelling meat. He put a little of the hot sauce onto the meat and sliced it into strips, so that everyone would be able to get a few pieces. He slid the pie out of the oven and let it cool, then pinged the intercom and saidOkay, everyone, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, so if you wish to get a seat, now is the time to do so. Thank you.

Jacen walked into the dining room with the food, set it on the table, and sat down, waiting for everyone else to come.

Mack Jace
15 July 2005, 07:04 AM

Sure thing. I'm thinkin' muju fruit pie. Turning to leave, he heard the pilot ask for some chewstim. Reaching deep into his pocket, he found some and tossed a piece to Vatan, and at the same time popping one into his own mouth.

Reaching the kitchen a few minutes later, he found what he needed to get started. He found a chef's hat and put it on his head, and also an apron, and put that around his waist. Placing the nerf meat into a pan, he gathered up some spices, mixed them into a bowl and rubbed them onto the meat. Then, placing it into the oven, he gathered up some potatoes and began boiling them in some water. He waited for ten minutes, then took the meat out and placed the potatoes, along with some herbs and peppers, into the pan with the meat, and popped all of it into the oven again. As he was looking for the pie crust an muju fruit, he found a bottle of hot sauce. Turning it around to see what it was called, he almost broke out laughing, because the name of the sauce was called "Flaming Wook" and had a picture of a Wookie flying through the air with it's back on fire. Doing a little more searching, he also found a bottle of "Bad Day on Bastion" and had a picture of one of the moffs and behind him there were bombs going off and the place was in ruins.

Finally finding the fruit, he sliced it into pieces and placed them into the pan with the crust. Jacen covered it with some more crust, and by that time, the meat was done. He took it out of the oven, and replaced it with the pie. Resting the meat on the countertop, he drained the fat from the pan, and was left with some very crispy potatoes, and very good-smelling meat. He put a little of the hot sauce onto the meat and sliced it into strips, so that everyone would be able to get a few pieces. He slid the pie out of the oven and let it cool, then pinged the intercom and saidOkay, everyone, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, so if you wish to get a seat, now is the time to do so. Thank you.

Jacen walked into the dining room with the food, set it on the table, and sat down, waiting for everyone else to come.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, this has been a hectic week. Did you get my PM Darth?

Drayqson
15 July 2005, 05:34 PM
Vate caught the gum, glancing at the wrapper.
I'd be addicted to this stuff if I could maintain a regular supply. I keep losing it...
Tucking it into a pocket for a more needy or stressful situation, he found his way to the chow room, taking a seat off to the corner, as is his habit.

Darth_Xanthor
16 July 2005, 06:24 PM
Malcolm sat in his office. He was looking over several datapads. He gazed up at a several small video screens. It was his ship, and he installed an advanced security system. Malcolm personally installed the system himself. With all said and done, Malcolm had issues, and trust was one of them.

He clicked off the screen and returned to his datapad. His mind began to wander. Each camera was highly hidden, and couldn't been seen. To find teh camera you would have had to know where to look, and even then it would be hard to spot. The only people who knew about the system were him, his daughter, and Mike. There was a reason that the first thing he did when he returned was look out his best friend.

He didn't know if Mike knew it or not, but Mike's purpose on this ship was more then protection. He was there to help.

Malcolm rose to his feet and grabbed his blaster. It was a custom made blaster that was given to him as a gift. There was only another one like it in the galaxy, and although he would like to have it in his possession....it would be more trouble then it was worth; at least right now.

Mike sighed and walked over to his bed. He laid down and began to drift off. He needed a nap. Dealing with a new crew was always drainning.