PDA

View Full Version : IC: Sacrifice



jedi_lucky
5 July 2005, 08:39 PM
It has been 30 mins since you left Obroa-Skai...yet again another hopeless battle...and another loss...in what seems to be a war of lost cause. You are all sitting in a room on a New Republic vessel...you arent even sure which one...awaiting another mission and for your fighters to get minor repairs.. Downtime is none exsistant in this war. There is always something new for you to do. You have lost countless friends and this last battle has taken even more from you...not to mention alot from the New Republic. You have seen so many people lost in this war, you are slowly becoming numb to it.
You are a jedi...once a great protecter of the galaxy and admired by all. Now you to are slowly becoming an enemy. The bright smiles you use to see on childrens faces have become looks of fear. The people who use to want your help are now begging you to leave...the galaxy is fading fast and you are helpless...hunted...simply leaves trying to fight a hurricane..clinging onto the only thing you can...hope.
Now here you sit...the lose of comrands and the battle still fresh in your mind. The emotions of the fleet flood your mind...its exhausting to block it out. You sit in a small briefing room with 7 strangers...all just as tired and weary as you...waiting. Its quiet...and heavy. Everyone has begun to learn the meaning of sacrifice...

OOC:everyone is in here except the NPC. you do not know each other,...and saber squad doesnt exsist... yet.

Jamis
5 July 2005, 09:14 PM
Sernpidal, Dantooine, Agamar, Wayland, Garqi, Ithor, just some of the planets that have fallen to the seemingly unstoppable Yuuzhan Vong forces. Obroa-skai…another planet to add to the list. Dinek Olan, the blue skinned Twi’lek Jedi sits aboard the New Republic ship lost in thought. Was there more that I could have done? Could I have done anything else to change the outcome of this battle? No, he couldn’t start doubting himself now. I know there is nothing more that could have been done to protect Obroa-skai. I’m a Jedi Knight, I’m must stay strong.

“Well let me be the first to break this silence. I’m Dinek Olan, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. I just wish we could meet on better terms.” Dinek says as he looks over the assembled Jedi. He throws his lekku over his shoulders. “Does anyone know why we were called here?”

Mack Jace
6 July 2005, 03:18 AM
Morec Birtrok was sitting inside the New Republic ship, thinking about the battle. Emperor's black bones, that was hard! That was one of the toughest battles yet! Either I'm losing my touch, or the Vong are learning how to fight us, and I can tell you, I'm not losing my touch. Morec looked at his droid, Spanner. Spanner had gone under a few modifications, including going from bright red stripes to black, to match Morec's ship. Morec ran his hand over his hair, and saw a few gray hairs drift to the floor. Many of the younger Jedi called him the "old guy" because of his gray hair, even though he was just thirty years old. Hands hanging at his side, they brushed up against his lightsaber. He remembered when he built it, not too long ago. He had wanted to have something special, something that reminded him of his piloting abilities, so he found an old, unused X-Wing, took off the flight stick, made a few modifications and turned it into a lightsaber. The long two-handed grip had come in handy when fighting Vong, because he could put all the strength he could muster into his attacks. He took a deep breath to begin meditating when a blue-skinned Twi'lek spoke.


“Well let me be the first to break this silence. I’m Dinek Olan, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. I just wish we could meet on better terms. Does anyone know why we were called here?”
Nice to meet you Dinek, my name's Morec Birtrok. Guess we'll have to wait a while before we can meet on better terms, though.

jtucker
6 July 2005, 08:30 AM
Sitting there in the silent room greasy from repairs he was making to his ship before he recieved the summons to this meeting, and still steaming from the spat with New Republic repair crews trying to assist him his mind begins to wonder to simpler times of years gone by, to his childhood growing up on Tattooine longing to go out among the stars and be a great fighter pilot like Biggs Darklighter, Gavin Darklighter or a great Jedi like Luke Skywalker, back when it was all just hopes and dreams. His mind wonders to the more recent past, his years and years of joy working to rebuild his beloved Dewback and the friends he made (although few and far between) at the Academy. His mind begins to come back into the present thinking of how few of his short list of those he calls friends are now after so many battles with the Vong.

He thinks of how many times he has seen the little green light of a comrad, jedi or otherwise, just blink out on his sensor boards feeling the passing of life in the Force. If I'd known back on Tattooine, what I know now, I'd never had even looked to become a Jedi or a Pilot... His thoughts continuing to drift as the Twi'Leek speaks.

Hearing Dinek's reply, not really realising what he says, Dale chimes in shortly there after, "Too late, can't meet under better terms now," Realizing what he just said he shakes his head and appologizes, "Sorry, Dale Roark, nice to meet you guys."

He then begins tinkering with a random tool from his belt pouch awaiting whomever they are supposed to be meeting with.

Karen_Sith
6 July 2005, 09:17 AM
Sam standing leaning against the wall at a almost unnatural 6' tall for a female human watches as her impatient student paces quietly in front of her awaiting the meating.

"Calm yourself Kerry, pacing only makes the wait seem longer," Sam says quietly as Kerry passes close by her.

Pausing to look at her master, friend and wingmate Kerry replies just as quietly, "I'm too antsy from the fight still to sit right now, but, I'll stand here calmly if you insist." She then leans on the wall herself by her teacher standing only around 2 inches shorter, she shortly after begins tapping her foot lightly.

To a outsider looking in, if you were to take away the looks on there faces of loss, the older spacer outfits, the lightsabers and blaster pistols, get them cleaned up and in fresh more femanine clothing, you would swear you were looking at two of the tallest and more beautiful human females in all of the galaxy, but only if you could take all that away, and since the start of this awful war with the Vong, no one probably ever can.

Upon hearing the Twi'Lek speak up and the other's responses, Sam surveys the room before speaking. She immediatly recognizes Dale Roark as the wirey more mechanic than Jedi that spent years and most of his time building the very ship he pilots into combat now instead of dedicating it more to the study of the Force. She recgnizes many of the faces in the room from her years at the academy but as with almost anyone these days cannot put a name to the faces. Much as she cannot even begin to put names to the faces of fallen soldiers and jedi she has fought alongside both in the air and on the ground since leaving Yavin to join in the fight, not agreeing with Master Skywalker's notions about the war and favoring more to the likes of Master Durron's.

She then speeks up finally, "Samantha Hart, everyone calls me Sam, this is Kerry Black my wingmate." she says, Kerry nodding when indicated remaining silent. "So anyone know why we were called here? Bet its got something to do with the fact we're all Jedi. Oh well guess we'll have to wait and see." Sam continues to hold the wall up with her back.

Noticing shortly there after Kerry's foot tapping again she pins it to the ground with the Force stating, "Calm down or I'll take notes for you to STUDY later," putting special imphasis on the word her student hates to hear more than anything, even more than, here they come another squad of skips.

Kerry hearing the word study come from Sam raises her eyebrows then closes her eyes, immediatly reaches into the Force stopping her foot and centering herself relaxing into the Force's warm embrase awaiting the meeting ahead.

OOC: sorry about the long post just trying to get out a little of their relationship with one and other for eveyone to see. Sam is a layed back, I know I'm good at flying a fighter fighter jock, while Kerry is a young up and comming pilot of her own who desperatly wishes she was as good as Sam and wants to learn everything she can from her. Kerry is totally loyal to Sam so she can't be swayed into doing anything Sam dosen't agree with either. Think thats it any questions just ask me!

Kal Nova
6 July 2005, 02:36 PM
Romda was laying across an empty bench, typing into his datapad. Romda always wrote in his datapad after a battle. Whenever a friend died, he wrote down his deepest thoughts and memories and sent a heart-felt letter to their families. Just looking at Romda, however, you'd think he was goofing off. With his warm smile and lazy air about him, you couldn't even tell there wasa war just by looking at him. Below his exterior, however, many thoughts stirred.

The Yuuzhan Vong, a name that has become all too familiar since I became a Jedi. World after world has fallen to these ruthless beasts. So many have been killed by the Vong. Not just in war, but in peace too. What people could live such brutal lives? I can't even begin to understand such a society. I pray this war comes to a peaceful resolution.

Obroa-Skai, another world falls, what a waste of knowledge. That library was a hacker's dream of universal knowledge. Luckily, I stored all those star charts on my datapad. I'd never be able to find another set of maps so reliable. I'll have to study them indepth after I find out why we were called here.

Hearing Sam's remark, Romda chimes in, "Very observant, Sam, it seems the New Republic has big plans for us. It's not often this many Jedi are gathered in this age. Perhaps the Republic has a plan to stop the Vong once and for all?" Romda shifts his focus back to his datapad. After a few moments of furious typing, he looks back up at the others. "Sorry I almost forgot, my name is Romda Gon. It's a pleasure."

Karen_Sith
7 July 2005, 03:30 AM
Sam:

Reaching out in the Force while everyone makes their respective introductions and thinking to herself her expression not changing.

The New Republic a plan? Involving Jedi? That seems a little far fetched to me... but... possible, there are still a few in the higherarchy of teh New Republic that value our abilities and count us as allies and friends. hmmm he's right though, not many Jedi gather together in numbers these days, not even during larger battles, this is a bothersome time we live in, now if we're all Jedi in this room I wonder if we're all that are here in this fleet or even on this ship? Lets see...

See Force Roll 19 + 8 = 27 (looking for other Jedi outside this room on the ship and in the fleet)

OOC: WOW! nice start to the game for my d20! lol bet thats the best roll i get all game with my luck!

Kerry:

Standing idely by calmly awaiting the meeting now she thinks to herself as she feels Sam reach out into the force.

wonder what she's looking for? guess she'd tell me if it was important. speaking of important... food... jeeze we haven't eaten in over a day now! need to keep the body in tune just like we keep our minds in tune to the Force, dang listen to me, i'm starting to sound like Sam! ok, calm down again... relax... become one...

jedi_lucky
7 July 2005, 11:30 AM
Sam reaches out with the force...the waves of emotion flood everything out...but with a little effort and calming she surpresses it and feels three other jedi. two appear to be close together and the other is very close. one of the two is a beacon. almost blinding her from the other two. the beacon feels familiar but as quickly as she found it...its quickly disappears...it is replaced with a wall.


OOC: very nice roll karen! and sorry about this guys...if the other two havent post by tomorrow night i am going to move us on without them..somehow...

Karen_Sith
8 July 2005, 03:14 AM
Feeling the sudden defensive wall come up then the disaperance of the presance she felt she immediatly pulls back almost shoking herself back into the here and now...

Whew... ok, someone doesn't want anyone knowing there here... seemed almost familiar, didn't get a close enough feeling from them though, Guess Romda over there might have been right, someone's got a plan, must be important too to have someone that powerful here... wonder who the other two were? Patience is the key as always, all this will come together in time and be clear to us...

She then continues to relax upon the wall letting her thoughts wonder...


Kerry continues her meditation into the force alongside her mentor.

max ordo
8 July 2005, 12:49 PM
Sitting patiently aboard this New Republic cruiser Doax is slightly amused at the uncomfortable semi-silence and the bumbling attempts at conversation between the others. Quit thinking so sarcasticly, that can only lead to a dark place you don't want to visit again. he thinks to himself, remembering his past. There was a time that being in this room would have brought joy to his cold Ubese heart. When Master Skywalker first started his new academy Doax and his then companions were grateful, it had been years since any Ubese had had the opportunity to hunt Jedi. Who would have ever believed that he , Doax Ba'Zu would now be standing among Jedi, as brethren. Stepping out from the corner of the room he had been observing from, the lights glinting off the visor of his environmental suit, the short Ubese Ace addresses the group in his metalic synthized voice "I am sure there is good reason for waiting, exercise some of that vaunted Jedi patience and all will be explained I am certain" saying this while speaking he is adjusting the straps on his hip holster and checking the power pack in his A280. His lightsaber strapped securely behind his back, Doax still has trouble relying solely on the blade. Prefering to use his longblaster first, or better yet the Strafer. He wanted nothing more than to return to his ship and get back to the battles. His instructor had been unable to calm the visciousness inside the Jedi and always warned him of the Darkside. The Vong were what he considered the darkside, those abominations needed to be beaten back and out of the New Republic and Doax was more than willing to assist. The Vong had replaced the Jedi as targets, especially since Doax was now what he had once hated and killed.



OOC: Sorry for the delay. Will be more forthcoming in the future. Now lets kill some things

jedi_lucky
9 July 2005, 01:51 PM
a few more minutes pass...finally the door opens...a woman walks in standing about 5'6 with dark hair. when she looks up you catch a glimpse of bright blue eyes. she's attractive...wearing a black flight suit with the top of it down around her waist and a black tank top on. she doesnt look to important but gives off an air of command. she looks like the type of person who demands respect....and gets it. she walks to the center of the room..."welcome aboard the Faith. i am Major Rainy Lacor. you have all been gathered here to discuse your new mission and to welcome you to your new squad. i am going to assume that you have all interduced yourselves and if not well then i suggest after we are done here you take the time to do so, seeing as how we will be together for an extended period of time. i am sure i look somewhat familier to you all. since i recognize you from the acadamy." she sits her datapad on the briefing table and continues. "so getting down to business...your are all now assigned to saber squad. i will be your commanding officer and your new best friend." a hint of sarcasism in her voice. "we are not really a part of the new republic as much as working with the few friends we have left in it. my rank is really just for show and so that i can get what i need from them but for you it is the sign that i am in charge." she grins. "our first mission as a squad is to investagate a message that has been sent out to many of the jedi. it comes from an unknown source located in the unknown regions. we are to answer this message and figure out what exactly it is. the basis of the message is that an unknown group of people are seeking the jedi to aid them with the vong and in return they will asist us in our fight. we need to bring back details. master durron and i will remain in contact and i will report our findings to him." she looks around "so if you need anything right now would be the time to ask. we leave first thing in the morning at o'five hundred. so any questions or comments before i release you to got get something to eat and some rest before we leave?" she leans back in her chair and puts her feet up on the table.

Mack Jace
9 July 2005, 05:43 PM
Huh, another squad, I wonder how long it's been? Ten, fifteen years? He smiled, thinking back to his days in Tempest squadron. He brought himself back to the present. Excuse me Major. I was wondering how deep into the unknown regions are we talking about?

jtucker
10 July 2005, 09:11 AM
Saber Squadron huh? Nice ring to it, hmmm anything we need beofre we go? well lets give it a shot seeings how i bet i'm gonna be the guy fixing everyoness crap that they break...

"Um, Master... Major... uh sure, anything huh? Well seeings how I believe that we're not going to have a carrier vehicle of any sort and that repairs ain't exactly complete on everyone's ships yet. How about you see what you can have loaded aboard the Dewback for spare parts, I got a pretty decent hold onboard for a vessel her size and can carry quite a bit. Say maybe some spare hyperdrive parts, weapons componets, few extra torps for any ships that carry them, some hull plating, tools, generators, you know the basics..."

Dale then raises his eyebrows in an innocent grin, "just a thought, oh and make sure anything you gets waits to be loaded until I'm there, Sandy can get a bit... perturbed... when someone trys and open her up without me around. Other than that anything else you could get your hands on I'm sure would be welcome."

Karen_Sith
10 July 2005, 09:35 AM
Sam taking a seat and indicating Kerry to do the same as the short briefing begins showing respect to a person who obviousely deserves it listens quietly as the Major finishes and Dale makes his request.

Thinking about Dales comments and request: Ok, not as scatterbrained apparently as everyone thought back at the academy, seems he actually knows what he's talking about, guess he's right parts would be a good thing to have if we're going into the unknown and dealing with the vong at the same time...

"Master Lacor," Sam begins, "If I may, I agree with Dale's request parts and supplies would be a great asset seeing how we are heading into the unknown here and possibly dealing with the Vong simultaniously. As for anything else, perhaps some medical supplies also to be loaded aboard a few of the fighters or the Dewback if space allows."

Master Duron? it seems that this is a fairly important task for someone such as he to be here and not wanting to have it known, his reputation is known throughout the Jedi and New republic as one to be outspoken and one to act more than hide anything... Perhaps this new possible allie could be just what the Jedi and New Republic need in this war...

Kerry sits quietly allowing Sam to do all the talking trusting in her wisdom on such matters.

jedi_lucky
10 July 2005, 04:11 PM
Rainy shifts in her chair a bit...listening to everyone speak. then looking at Morec... "well i cant honestly tell you have far we are going into the unknown really. seeing as how its really unknown to any of us...i only have the cordinates for us to follow. i am really as new to this as you are. i just found out about this mission...like you i am totally in the dark." she then turns to Dale cocking an eyebrown at his fidgeting. "excellent idea...please get a list together and i will get you whatever i can...we may need repairs on the way if we run into any trouble. interesting that the vong have made it out this far...." her attention then turns to Sam. "and medical supplies might be a good thing too. best to be prepared for anything when venturing out into the unknown. the force only knows what we might find." she then glances up as if thinking about something and closes her eyes for a minute reaching out with the force...then laughs to herself. "so anyone else have anything to add or ask? as i said this will be a long journey and i do suggest we clear the air about anything we might have to say. i dont want any comlications later."

Mack Jace
10 July 2005, 04:21 PM
"Well i cant honestly tell you have far we are going into the unknown really. seeing as how its really unknown to any of us...i only have the cordinates for us to follow. i am really as new to this as you are. i just found out about this mission...like you i am totally in the dark."

I understand Major. Are we going to have any kind of support force with us, or are we going in alone? I have to remember to check my ship, make sure she doesn't need any more torps or anything. I can always restock on the way, but doing it here saves more room for the others. He had a thoughtful look on his face as he ran over his ship's inventory, almost oblivious to everything else going on.

Jamis
10 July 2005, 09:27 PM
The noble Twi’lek Jedi, Dinek Olan, waits patiently while the others ask their questions. After everyone is done with their questions, Dinek stands and faces Major Lacor. Dinek crosses his arms inside his Jedi robes.

“Major Lacor, if I may speak freely I would just like to say this doesn’t sound like a very good idea. I mean dose creating Saber Squadron, a squadron made entirely of Jedi, really sound like a smart idea to you? The Vong hate noting more than the Jedi. Putting so many Jedi in one place is reckless. We might as well place a huge bulls-eye right on each of our ships. This idea skinks of Kyp Durron. With all due respect Major, Durron is arrogant and reckless at best and a murder at worst! He is almost solely responsible for the growing anti-Jedi sentiment in the senate!”

Dinek takes a moment to calm himself.

“There is no emotion, there is peace. I’m sorry, but it’s guys like Kyp Durron that give the Jedi a bad name. It’s been hard for Jedi like Master Skywalker and myself to try and undo the damage that Kyp has been doing to our reputation.”

Dinek turns and heads towards the door. He stops just before exiting.

“But I will do as I am ordered. May the force be with us all. I will be in my quarters if you need me.”

Karen_Sith
11 July 2005, 03:20 AM
Kerry hearing the words spoken about Master Duron and the formation of Saber Squadron finally breaks her silence.

"Wreakless? Not a good idea? Who are you to judge Master Duron, he has attoned for his acts of the past and been given a clean slate by even Master Skywalker himself! As for is it a good idea to put this many Jedi in one Squadron? YES YES YES, its about time i say, the Vong hate us so much if they are to get word of us then perhaps it will take some of their forces away from the main assault to chase us down! To me that would help mopre people than the lot of us running around hiding and fighting our own little fights! I say its about time..." Kerry suddenly stopping at the sound of her master's voice.

"Kerry!" Sam snaps before her apprentice can continue, "Forgive my apprentice, her skills at diplomacy are barely adequate at best. However she does have a point, Master Skywalker seems not to have the drive he did in the days of Rebellion, Master Duron however misguided people may see him is one of the few Jedi out on the front lines trying to do something about the situation at hand, and as taught to each of us, every Jedi serves the Force in his or her own way as we all are at this very moment."

"Now no matter who's views you agree with you must agree that this is a sound tactical decission not only on our part but on the part of our allies within the New Republic, a squadron of all Jedi could no doubt be more of a threat to the Vong than any ten New Republic, Hapan, Imperial, or Freelance Squadrons."

"Dinek, please sit so we may continue this briefing so we may all leave together, do not storm out as a youngling would a telekinesis class that he could not grasp, stay and confer with us as a Jedi would and work the problems at hand out so we may come to understand each other and work together."

Sam finishes smiling at the Twi'Lek motioning her hand to the chair he just vacated. At the same time speaking into her student's head: I understand your concern when dealing with inaction of some Jedi but remember to use a little more tact next time and not to speak so harshly, when dealing with a delicate situation and unknown factors, sometimes a laser scalple is prefered over a laser cannon...

Jamis
11 July 2005, 08:18 AM
Dinek turns to face Sam, a look of embarrassment on his face. All of the anger that was he was just feeling has drained from his body.

“You’ll have to excuse me, my outburst was inexcusable. I guess I still haven’t quite gained my father’s skill for diplomacy and self control.”

Jamis walks over and takes a seat in the chair Sam motioned to. He then looks at Sam’s apprentice.

“Kerry is it? I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the subject of this Squadron. I apologize if I upset you though.”

Dinek then looks back to Sam.

“The same goes for the topic of Kyp Durron. You may see Master Skywalker’s actions or lack there of as a sign of weakness. However, Master Skywalker is simply trying to decide what is the best course of actions for the Jedi. You must remember that the Jedi are not warriors, but protectors of the peace. Kyp’s aggressive actions may seem to be the best way to fight back at the Vong, but at what price. The aggressive course of action that Kyp condones will surely lead the Jedi down a dark path that we must not travel. Kyp has already tasted the power that the dark side can give you, and he was nearly consumed by it. He destroyed an entire solar system to get ravage on the Empire for what they did to his family. Ever since the Vong killed his apprentice Miko Reglia, I fear that Kyp is seeking to exact a similar revenge on the Yuuzhan Vong. We can’t have a galaxy full of Dark Vader’s running around. I think we all need to respect the wisdom of Master Skywalker. If it wasn’t for him none of us would be Jedi, not even Kyp, and we would all still be under the rule of the Empire.”

max ordo
11 July 2005, 10:05 AM
"I would suggest that before we go everyone have your weapon systems checked and upgraded if possible. If we are going alone against an unknown enemy force it is better to be with than without. I would also like to request a charger for my power packs and some additional Thermal Detonators." after making his request to the Commander Doax waits for the briefing to end. Upon the Twi'Lek's statement and the padawans outburst he lets out a short laugh, which is an erie sound coming from the volalizer in his helmet "Who are you to pass judgement on others? As the woman has said Master Durron has be given a clean slate. I am sure that there are good reasons for a group of Jedi being sent that we are not meant to know at this point. In a war, soldiers do as they are ordered. If every order is questioned then you are working against yourself and your allies. I would also suggest that if you plan on questioning everything you are told to do on this mission that you bow out and stay behind. There is no room for dissention, and I won't allow someones personal feelings to endanger others who are willing to serve the New Republic as they are asked, as Jedi are sworn to do. Remember that fear can lead to darkness and it sounds like you fear to be part of something that Master Skywalker has deemed acceptable to be carried out by Master Durron." speaking more than he is accustomed to Doax lets his hands relax at his sides as he leans back against the wall not caring one way or another if the Twi'Lek stays or not, just feeling that this mission is off to a great start.(sarcasm)

Mack Jace
11 July 2005, 10:35 AM
Morec watched and listened to everyone speaking before speaking himself. Listening to others was his way of learning more about them. On the outside, Dinek seemed like a good guy who had trouble holding on to his emotions. On the other hand, Kerry seemed like someone who let her emotions run freely, while Sam had a tight grip on hers. Morec couldn't get a feeling about Doax, though Ubese always were a mystery to him.

Letting the others finish, Morec spoke up, Well, I seem to be at a crossroads. I agree with you Dinek, about Master Durron. His actions are very dangerous to the Jedi, and could lead us down a very dark path. I also agree with you Kerry, that this squadron will definitely turn some heads higher up in the Vong, and possibly divert their forces to us. Now, I'm all for talking, but if this message is more important than just a few Vong scouts, then the sooner we head out, the better. Turning to Doax, he said I agree, if we're headed to a place we know little about, then we had best be armed to the teeth.

jedi_lucky
11 July 2005, 11:44 AM
she then smiles at kerry "i appreciate your opinion. and i must say if you save those feeling for the vong...they will certainly have a force to be reckoned with."

she then turns her attention to Doax. "well i agree and will certainly check into it. i dont know that we will be met with a fight but if we are i believe we will need to be prepared."

she pauses for a second and then reaches out again...

"now i would say if you have nothing else to add that you should all go and get some rest while you can," she looks at the time "we will be leaving in six hours and i know you all could use some rest. Dale please give me the list of supplies soon so i can get you what i can...and Dinek if you would stay for a minute i would like to speak with you alone. but i have to go to a meeting and take care of your requests. so thanks to you all and be sure to have your coms on, i will contact you as soon as we are prepared to leave." she turns to Dale "if you will meet me right outside in a minute...i will discuse the supplies with you."

she waits for everyone to clear the room then looks at Dinek and sighs..."well i think your feelings on this matter should be addressed and though i am not sure what to say to ease your mind about this or if anything could...all i can do is assure you that this mission was cleared by master Skywalker and that from my military experience...it is a very tacticly sound mission. not only will we serve as a great distraction to the vong but we might be able to find something to help us in our efforts to stop them." she smiles "i also do not believe you know master Durron as well as i do and if you did you might see him in a different light. but i am not going to attempt to change your opinion of him. you may one day learn for yourself that often times we dont see things as clearly as we should. it is always hard to see thing from a different point of veiw...especially when you choose a side. it is always wise to try to learn as much as you can about everything before you place judgement and i ask you to keep that in mind. i hope that this in mind, you will atleast try and give this mission a chance and that maybe, if you do, you will learn something from it. now i do have that meeting to get to and as much as i would love to continue this discussion i have to get to it. so what do you say? will you join us?"

Mack Jace
11 July 2005, 01:49 PM
Morec walked out of the room, weary from the battle and everything that had taken place since then. Walking down the long, cold corridor, he passed the cafeteria, and debated on either eating or going to get some rest. He chose the latter, and, finding his room with little difficulty, he sank onto his bed, not bothering to unpack. His droid, R2-JC7, sat in a corner, recharging. As Morec fell onto the bed, the droid tootled a question, and the words scrolled across the screen of a datapad that was connected to it. Morec peered at it, then said No, I'm not sick, just tired. We're probably going to be leaving in a few hours, so, keep charging. I'm going to get some rest. With that, he stretched out on the bed and was asleep in a matter of minutes.

jtucker
11 July 2005, 02:27 PM
Watching the situation in the briefing room not commenting on anything for fear to enrage someone his head moves back and forth at the conversation from person to person as if watching a Smash Ball game live.

Hearing Major Lacor's orders to him he nods and replies, "Okey Dokey, see you in the cooridoor then," he heads out.

Waiting in the cooridoor he thinks to himself about the task at hand:
Hmmm list huh? pretty short notice for a list of ship parts, lets see, gonna need to know what sort of ships we got going first, then maybe I could put a list together... Man never been in such a high strung group of Jedi before, oh well must be the war, the Force knows its taken its tole on us all, they'll all come around..... eventually

Dale continues to wait in the hall forming a initial list on his datapad from items he heard discussed in the room and of basic supplies he can think of himself that could benifit everyone involved waiting for the Major to arrive.

Jamis
11 July 2005, 02:35 PM
Dinek looks at Major Lacor and a very serious look comes across his face.

“I would give my life for the New Republic. Though I still have my doubts about this ideal of an all Jedi squadron, I will join you and do my best to help in any way that I can. Now if you will excuse me I will head to my quarters and get some rest. I feel we have a long day ahead of us.”

Dinek turns and exit’s the room, heading for his quarters.

jedi_lucky
11 July 2005, 03:49 PM
major lacor stands...shaking her head. she steps into the cooridor and glances up at Dale "you know some poeple just dont get it...but atleast i now know who will be my problems and who will be assets. i have been at this for awhile now and i have never had anyone...nevermind....so you got that list for me? someone is awaiting me and i have to get to work on all of this." she laughs "and you might want to get some rest yourself."

jtucker
11 July 2005, 04:03 PM
Broken from his train of thought by tha Major coming into the cooridoor and speaking to him so quickly about something he obviousely knows nothing about by the look on his face, "Um yeah sure... never... uh list yeah I got a peliminary one going right now for basic junk we might need... as for a complete list um, how about a list of the ships we got and their basic specks so I can know what to request for eveyone. After I get that I could have you a completed list in say about a hour or so." he finishes taking in a breath realizing he'd been speaking the whole time without breathing.

"As for rest, well this is a pretty important piece for a squadron to get off the ground, so I'll just sleep in hyperspace, Sandy can handle my ship while in hyperspace by herself." Seeing the obviouse look of wonder on her face at the mention of someone who was not in the meeting, "Oh, um, Sandy, she's the Droid intelligence built into my ship, kindda helps me run things like a built in astromech, well a little better than a astromech, anyway, um I'll get that list to you, why don't you head to your meeting and com me when your done so i can get it to you. I'll also try and see what I can scrounge up from personnel on the flight deck and in the armories myself." he finishes with a smile and raised eyebrows.

jedi_lucky
11 July 2005, 04:12 PM
she returns the smile and pulls a data disk out of her pocket. she incerts it into her datapad and types for a second, then pulls it out and hands it to Dale. "well that should do it. it also gives you autorization to aquire the supplies you need. this way if you finish in time you can still get some rest..and that is an order." she laughs "and please dont abuse supply...they hate that!"

she then turns and goes down the hall and stops in front of some quaters. she presses the doorbuzzer. a few seconds later it opens. "goodevening master..." she says with a sweet grin and enters the room.

Karen_Sith
12 July 2005, 03:36 AM
Sam tells Kerry before they return to the quarters they share, "Head on ahead and get some food and rest I will be there shortly. I must see to things first."

Kerry nodding and complying giving in to her hunger and exhaustion heads off to grab a bite before hitting the sack for a few hours.

Drawing on the Force slightly to rejuvinate herself for a bit longer and vurbing her appitite and lack of sleep, Sam, heads off to the Flight Deck checking on their fighter. Finding a Weapons Technician she ensures that a full compliment of Torpedoes are loaded onto her and Kerry's fighters and that their astromechs are assisting with finishing up any repairs needed. After confering momentarily with any mechanics working on the two's ships she heads off for the chow hall.

Noticing a general lack of moral as she heads through the line and gets her plate she takes a seat among the sea of normal people having to close herself off from all the emotion bleeding from everyone like the frsh wounds of combat. Knowing all to well that if she were to open up in here all it would do would be to fuel her own feelings of loss, sorrow, despair and helplessness she gets after a battle such as the one they just left. Finishing some of the food on her plate she decides she'll grab something again before they load up in the morning, her physical self to tired to keep the walls up to keep the others out.

Sam heads off to their cabin slipping in quiet as a mouse and slipping into her own bunk, looking over toward Kerry sleeping peacfully on her bunk thinking how innocent Kerry looked even through all they had been through lying there asleep, thinking about how even though only a decade older she felt centuries older than before this awful war started. Her thoughts wondering again to times before this war that seem centuries ago now as she tiers and begins to drift off to sleep.

The com call to prepair to depart coming shortly after her eyes closing it seemed.

OOC: Just waiting on departure, will post again accordingly when its time Lucky.

max ordo
12 July 2005, 07:17 AM
As he leaves the room Doax nods to the mechanic, Dale, who he sees waiting outside the door and goes to get something to eat before getting some rest. Sensing the gloomy mood in the mess area he takes his tray to the quarters he was given. Once inside he releases the seals on his suit with a slight shhhhsss then removes his helmet. Feeling the infiltered air on his face is a slight pleasure for the Ubese who eats his meal quickly then lays down to sleep. When he receives the comm call to report to the hanger he calls to his droin 'Rictor' the R2 unit responds quickly. Doax instructs the droid to ready the Strafer for take off. Replaceing and resealing his helmet he checks his gear and heads for the hanger.

jtucker
12 July 2005, 02:54 PM
Dale with a large grin on his face responds to the Major, "Abuse a logistical support area? never, nope not me, not ever..." He says this mumbeling as he heads off on to gather the supplies needed for this new squadron.

His first stop is the Quartermaster for basic:
Flight suits x10 (for spare)
Flak vests x10
Infantry Helmuts x10
Comlinks x20
energy cells of various sizes (batteries) x a bunch
Pilot's Environment Survival Packs (complete) x10
Variouse other clothing in different sizes to accomidate everyone if needed during the journey.
300 (25cases) Ration Meals (MREs)


His next stop is Medical Supply:
Med Packs x100
Med Kits x20
Surgical Kits x2 (never know)
S, M, L, Bacta Patches x1000 (500, 250, 250)
Medical Database for every known race/species in galaxy
2-1B Medical Droid (oked by GM lol)

Next stop Operations Center
10 copies of the latest and greatest starcharts and navigational database.
Latest and greatest intel concerning the Vong. (Include their tactics and newest threat database concerning their air and ground assets, also included any and all new techniques used by the NR to combat them)

Armory:
10 Heavy Blaster Pistols
10 Blaster Carbines
10 Hold out Blasters
3 Light repeaters
100 Blaster Packs
10 Blaster Pack Chargers (5 slots each w/ power port addaptors)
20 Thermal Detonators (2 cases)
50 Frag Grenades (5 cases)
50 Stun Grenades (5 cases)
50 Smoke Grenades (10 each 5 diff colors / 5 cases)
50 Stun Gas Grenades (5 cases)

FIghter Maintenance Supply:
10 Starship Laser Cannon Repair kits (component kits)
5 Starship Torpedo / Missle Launcher Repair Kits (component kits)
10 x1 Starfighter Hyperdrive motivators
10 Hypedrive Repair Kits (Component kits)
5000 ltrs Hyperdrive coolant
10 Starship engine repair kits (component kits)
10 shield repair kits (components kits)
10 Repulsor repair kist (componets kits)
10 Droid (astromech) repair kits (components kits)
10 Hull repair Kits (hull patches)
25 large sheets of Armor Plateing (heavy) 3m x2m sheets total 125 square meters of armor plating.

He has everything sent to the hanger deck and oversees its loading on board his fighter (take a look at my fighter in the SSotG it holds 20mt of cargo).

jtucker
12 July 2005, 03:35 PM
Upon completing his orders he runs to the ship's mess and has 100kg of coffee delivered also.

Boarding the Dewback he begins, "Sandy, wake up babe, we're about to be recieving a bunch of supplies."

"Good evening Dale, Understood, Opening Cargo Doors... How was your meeting? It lasted quite a while according to my cronometer." Sandy, the ship's Droid Intelligence says.

"It was ok, we're about to be part of a new Squadron just put together, I'll brief you later, for now start up the pot (refering to his coffee pot shich just so happens to be totally automated and intigrated into the ships systems for coffee any time), I'm gonna catch a quick shower then get the stuff loaded when it gets here, no rest for the weary tonight babe." Dale says prepairing for his shower.

"Right away," Sandy say, "2 minutes until first full cup available."

"Thanks," Dale says jumping in the shower.

Upon getting cleaned up he changes clothing and grabs a steaming cup of coffee sitting on the cargo ramp waiting for supplies to start showing up, getting what help he can from anyone willing to help load them.

"Well thats it Sandy, close up babe." He then goes and checks the repairs he conducted between supply drops and makes any minor ones left before his com indicates time to go.

"Well, how ya feel babe? That should have been the last thing you needed." He say.

"I feel as good as the day you brought me online, better even, thank you." The droid intelligence responds just before Dale's pocket com beeps, "It seems you'll be needing more coffee soon, I'll start another pot for when you return."

"Thanks babe," Dale says heading out the ramp, "see you in a bit be ready to lift when I return."

Dale then heads off to meet up with everyone prior to departure with a quite large cup of half drunk coffee thats barely warm anymore in hand.

jedi_lucky
12 July 2005, 05:06 PM
Rainy sits up...its 4:45am...she tells her astromech to send a comm call out to everyone to meet up on the deck and to prepare to leave. she then gets dressed and walks to the deck with her droid. the walk seems to last forever...she takes her time. soaking up all the familiar sights...knowing that she may not see them again for a very long time. she pauses one last time before stepping out on the deck...reaching out first to feel for eveyone...just to be sure they are ready and then to say goodbye..one last time.

she steps out on the deck...the sounds of the fighters and techs rushing around filling her senses. she looks to see if anyone has made it. "well dopey....go get him ready." her droid rolls off with a quick beep of acknowledgement. she starts preparing everyones orders and info...

Mack Jace
12 July 2005, 05:34 PM
Morec woke with a start as a comm call came in from the Major's astromech, telling everyone to get up and ready to leave. He rubbed his head, trying to rid his head of sleep, and of the dreams he had. He had recently begun dreaming of the friends he'd lost, the battles he fought, and the Vong he killed. He always woke up in a sweat, but shrugged it off, and got on with his life. Now though, they were getting worse and he was having a hard time forgetting them. He got up out of bed, hit the refresher, and changed into a tight-fitting t-shirt and pants. He threw his flight suit over top of it and woke up Spanner. Together they headed toward the flight deck to find the Major. Sending Spanner to get the ship ready, Morec went to the Major.

Good morning, Major. I know this might be a little last-minute, but, do you think we could get some camoflauge for different types of environments. It might be useful if there are any Vong lurking around.

He waited to listen to the Major's response.

max ordo
12 July 2005, 05:36 PM
Upon reaching the tarmac Doax sees his new 'Leader' and heads her way. While entoute he comm's Rictor to make sure the ship is ready for flight. He droid's reply is translated to the datapad attached to his left wrist. "Good to Go." Excellent he thinks to himself. Reaching the woman 'Rainy' "So we depart now? Good time to start, where we heading first?"

Kal Nova
13 July 2005, 12:43 AM
Romda awoke to Rainy's call. It seemed like he just stepped out of the meeting. He shrugs off a fit of yawns before hopping out of bed and getting dressed. Washing up, he catches himself in the mirror.

<i>I can't believe how much I've changed in the last couple years since I became a padawan. I never believed in spirit and the force. I only cared how my skills could serve me. Now I'm putting my life on the line, facing the Vong, and acting in the name of the force. </i>

The duros looked up, staring at himself in the mirror. The water he splashed on his head glistened. His indigo eyes sparkled with a new vibrant energy. He could hardly recognize himself.

<i>It's time to strike deep into the Vong war machine. We are about to change the flow of this war. We will be hunted by the Vong and despised by those we protect. I feel no fear. I act out of compassion. I love life. I will gladly give mine to protect another's.</i>

Smiling into the mirror, Romda spoke out loud, "It's time to ride the flow.
The Vong won't know what hit em."

Romda leaves his quarters, reporting to the hanger for duty.

Karen_Sith
13 July 2005, 03:18 AM
Sam staring at the ceiling awakening from the light sleep, more of a force trance, she was just in rolls off the bunk and responds letting the astromech know that she and Kerry will be there shortly. Allowing her student a few more minutes of sleep seeings how it also is a preciouse commodity in this war she splashes some water on her face and wakes up fully. Then reaching out and touching Kerry's mind ever so gently through the force to help prod her from her almost death-like sleep she say, "Ok, time to get up Kerry, once again duty calls."

Kerry hearing and feeling her teacher's voice and prodding in the force awakens yawning and rubbing her eyes of sleep. She sits up blinking, "I'm up," yawning agian and streatching this time, "You get any sleep?" She stands dressing back into her flightsuit and cleaning up a bit before they depart.

"Same as always," Sam responds packing what little gear they took off their ships while she prepairs.

The two ready they begin to head out of the room and down towards the flight deck, Kerry opening a pocket on her flgiht bag and producing a small paper bag, "Here, donuts and a water, not much but I figured we wouldn't get much time this morning, picked them up last night in the ship's mess."

"Thanks, once again I can have comfort in the fact that I shall never go hungery with you around," Sam says smiling slighty as she takes hers. Kerry grinning while taking a drink of her water.

The two arrive in the hanger bay dropping their bags at their fighters instructing Nuts (Sam's) and Bolts (Kerry's) to prepair the XJ's for take-off. They then head over to Major Lacor waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Sam stating, "Sam and Kerry present, tired and all that good stuff we'll be ready to depart momentarily once our astromechs give us the ok ma'am." She finishes with a little two fingered salute gesture and a flick of her wrist.

Jamis
13 July 2005, 08:06 AM
Dinek awakens from his sleep, sweat running down his face. He takes his hand and wipes his forehead. He has been having nightmares for a while now. When he tries to sleep, all he can see is the faces of falling comrades from the battles he’s been apart of. Some of the faces have no name he can associate with them, nameless soldiers who he will never know. Still their images haunt him. Other were people he did know, people who had been his friends. Their faces where harder to forget.

Dinek gets out of bed and begins to pull on his Jedi robes. After he is finished getting dressed, he heads straight to the hanger bay, not bothering to eat anything. Dinek can’t stomach food after a night like he just had. As he enters the hanger the sounds of starships and techs running about doing maintenance and last minute prep work on starfighters fills his ears. Dinek passes by Major Rainy Lacor on his way to his starfighter, giving her a slight nod as he passes.

Dinek walks up to his X-Wing, one of the new XJ variants. The starfighter hasn’t been his for long, but already it shows the signs of many battles. The ship’s hull has several black scorch marks from the weapons of a Corralskipper. There was even a small hunk of its right wing that had been eaten by a Grutchin. Dienk knows that there will be many battles in his future.

jtucker
13 July 2005, 02:13 PM
Dale walking up to meet with Major Lacor notices the others standing there and Dinek walking by barely acknowledging their new squadron commander, yawning quickly looking towards everyone his eyes slightly bloodshot from not sleeping yet he say, "AAAaaawww, 'scuse me, Morning all," He takes a sip of his luke warm coffee jerking his head in Dinek's direction, "Still sore from your guy's discussion last night I see."

"Anyway, Major, I got everything on my list from ship's stores last night and this morning, its all loaded up already, strapped in, checked and double checked, my ships," he pauses taking another drink then yawning again, "Aaawww, 'scuse me again, ready to go, I went ahead and got some basic weapondry, medical and basic life support stuff too, here's the inventory." He hands her the inventory on a data disc and a stack of other disks with the intelligence and navigational info on it, "the rest of those are all the lastest and greatest the New Republics got on intelligence concerning the Vong, our tactics against them and navigational information for everyone's computers if you don't have newer. Think thats it, if we need anything else better tell me now cause I've only got a little room left in my hold."

Dale then smiles, takes another drink finishing his coffee, sits on a nearby cargo container cocking his Corellian Sand Panther's professional hoverball team hat back leaning forward and adjusting his tool belt to sit more comfortably waiting for anyone to respond or the order to prepair to move out and adding as a last minute comment, "Oh yeah and uh..." laughing slightly, "hehe I was also able to procure a two one bee (2-1B ) medical droid, so we might wanna get a move on, don't worry its legit."

jedi_lucky
14 July 2005, 02:21 PM
seeing everyone coming i she finishes what she is doing quickly. "good morning Morec. i dont think that will be a problem at all i will be sure to ask supply before me go. thanks for the idea." then hearing Doax, "well we will be following the coordinates into the unknown region until we get to...where ever it is we are going. it will be alot of jumping in and out of hyperspace." seeing kerry and sam walk up and hearing the comment grins. "yes well glad you could join us and sorry you didnt get much sleep. but there is always time for sleep in hyperspace." then catching Dinek walking by shes starts to speak...until dale begins. "yes dale good job. and we will be leaving soon."

" well first and foremost" handing everyone around her a datadisk. "here are your oreders for this mission. nothing fancy just says you are working me with and a part of saber squad...blah blah blah. you get the jist. you can look over them if you would like when we get going. also it seems that one of the jedi i was expected has been replaced by an old friend of mine. Master Skywalker has assigned him to work with us...and speaking of which.." she turns to face the gentleman walking towards the group. "this is Master Chance Shaden. he will be joining us."

" goodmorning to you all. i look forward to accompanying you on this mission.. it should prove interesting." he bows slightly " and i have some knowledge i feel could be helpful to you all. i am ready to depart as soon as you are Major"

"well i think i am pretty much done. everyone load up and get locked cocked and ready to rock...we will depart as soon as i am back from supply."

she takes off to supply and returns a few minutes later with a large bag. she tosses it in to her hold and clims up in her XJ. pulling her helmet one she looks down at the boards "sabers report in..."

"saber 2..four green."

max ordo
14 July 2005, 02:43 PM
Glanceing at the datadisc as he moves to his ship Doax thinks Saber Squad...how appropriate. when he gets near the Strafer Rictor starts pre-flight checks and opens the canopy for its owner. After climbing in the cockpit and double checking all the gauges and systems Doax comms in "Saber 3.... Good to go." his voice modulator making the response sound even more robotic over the comm system. Closing the canopy and securing it he throttles up the Ion engines prepareing to launch. Wonder who's faster the Ubese thinks to himselfThe Twi'Lek had better do his part, I hope he is over himself or it could prove a problem to be dealt with. he thinks then stops that line of thinking fast as he was feeling a slight slip into his pre-Jedi days Master Skywalker was right, I always have to be aware of the Darkside, it is all around us.

Jamis
14 July 2005, 03:40 PM
Hearing Major Lacor’s order, Dinek makes his way into the cockpit of his XJ X-Wing. Through the force Dinek can detect slight hostility directed his way from some of the other members of Saber Squadron. It’s seems some people are still upsets about my comments Dinek thinks. Well they’ll just have to live with it, I’m the kind of person that likes to speak his mind. We’ll just have to see how smart an idea this squadron turns out to be. I can’t help but think that once the Vong find out about a squadron full of the “Jeedai Infidels” they will throw everything they have against us as soon as we jump into a Vong controlled system.

“This is Saber 9, all system are go.” Dinek says.

Kal Nova
15 July 2005, 11:46 AM
Romda gives the Major an oddly cheerful salute, before strolling off to his scimitar bomber, the "Phoenix Rising". Spinning his unpowered lightsaber in one hand, he whistled a Durosian tune. Romda's cheerfulness made him feel out of place around military types, especially since the start of the war. However, Romda couldn't help but feel excited about this mission. It was his chance to truly bring about an end to the war.

Romda loads up into his starfighter, helping his astromech finish prepping.

"Saber 6, ready for launch."

Mack Jace
15 July 2005, 02:35 PM
Taking the datadisk, Morec thinks Saber Five, it seems like my lucky number is five, first Tempest, now Saber. Walking over to the Chance Morec sees Spanner sitting in his astromech port that Morec had installed a while ago, to make use of his droid. Hey Spanner, make sure she's all ready to go. I want her to be in top shape when we head out to meet the unknown. Popping his helmet onto his head, which was covered in flames, he climbed into the cockpit. After checking to make sure that everything was working properly, he said, Saber Five, all systems go.

OOC: Forgot to mention that the Last Chance has an astromech port for Morec's droid.

jtucker
15 July 2005, 03:17 PM
Listening to the orders he places them in his pocket hops off his crate and speaks up before everyone departs, "Hey eveyone just drop by the Dewback real quick I got a Bag for each of you to throw in your holds with some stuff in it for ya." He then leads everyone to the Dewback and passes out the bags. They contain the following:

1 Environmental Survival Pack
1 Flack Vest
1 Infantry Helmut
1 Case Rations (12 MREs)
1 Medical Kit
5 Med Packs

"Its not much but caould come in handy should anyone have to ditch dirtside and have to wait for extraction for any length of time. I've got more we can add to the kits but that can wait for later I'm sure once we figure out what it is exactly we're gonna be doing. Talk to you all later."

Dale stopping shortly before entering the cockpit gabs a fresh cup of coffee then heads up and drops into his seat plugging the datapad in and placing his coffee cup in it's custom holder. "Ok sandy download the datapad then whipe it, we ready to go? Also open a line to Saber One."

"Datadpad downloaded and whiped, all systems are green," Sandy replies, "Line open."

Hearing everyone else checking in Dale stumbles over the communication hearing someone else use his callsign, "Um Saber One, ... I was six, but anyway... Dale here, all systems green, cargo's secure, coffee's brewed and awaiting your mark for departure... Saber Si.... Dale out."

He sits back in his seat sipping his coffee, "Hey Sandy why don't ya start some music going." A angelic like voice complimented by beautiful instrumentals begins to echo through the Dewback as Dale relaxs waiting on the signal to launch.

OOC: Hey Kal your callsign is 7, mine's 6, no biggy, stuff hapens, but Lucky wanted specific numbers for a reason she said.

Kal Nova
15 July 2005, 04:12 PM
Romda disembarked to pick up his pack for Dale. He then jumps back in
and hops back on the comm.

"Sorry saber 6, saber 7 reporting in."

OOC: Doh! I didn't notice the new numbers on the ooc thread until after my post. Sorry bout that. PS. I'm going camping this weekend. So I won't be able to post until Sunday night. See yall then.

Karen_Sith
15 July 2005, 04:20 PM
Taking there bags from Dale they both thank him and head for their ships.

Sam seeing Kerry's thumbs up from her cockpit keys her com, "Saber 1, this is Sabers 4 and 8, 4 lit and green, 4 locked and cocked, 3 loaded and ready, all systems go awaiting your signal, Sabers 4 and 8 standing by."

Sam thinking to her self Here we go again off into the unknown, lets hope no one crosses us *laughing to self*

jedi_lucky
16 July 2005, 11:52 AM
after hearing everyone call in Major Lacor says "faith flight control this is saber 1...saber squad prepared for launch." "saber 1..control...you are free and clear to manuavur." "alright sabers lets get going head out on vector ----(interest nubers here) and form up on me...i will send the first set of coordinates to your astromechs now." she sends out the coordinates and heads out to the jump point. "alright everyone jump on my mark" she pauses for a moment checking everything out and double checking the coordinates. "MARK!" you jump in and out of hyper space a few times until finally you are sitting just outside of imperial space somewhere between yaga minor and ord mantell. all of a sudden your droids go nuts. "saber 1...saber 2 do you see that?" "saber 2 saber 1 yeah dopey's registering it now!"

when you look down at your screen you see 12 skips chasing after an XJ. you have no idea how it even ended up out here! the skips are getting a run for their money but you know that 1 XJ is no match for 12 skips...

"sabers break off into flights! we are going in! i'd like to see you in action anyway...sabers 2 and 3 lets go!"

she flips her fighter around and heads into the fray. saber 2 right behind her though not as fancy of a turn around!

OOC:initative please!

rainy- dice 9 + 8 int= 17
chance-dice 11+ 8 int= 19

max ordo
16 July 2005, 01:07 PM
"Copy thet 1." Powering the Ion engines to max speed Doax rockets forward int the fight, sighting onto the nearest of the enemy ships. Powering up weapons his attack foils seperate giveing the ship the X look that it gets it name from Doax prepares to engage.

Rolled 14+13init=27

Jamis
16 July 2005, 01:10 PM
"Sabers 8 and 9 let's get some skips."

Dice 9 + 4 Int= 13

Jamis
16 July 2005, 01:13 PM
OOC: wait should be +10 int so my total is 19

Mack Jace
16 July 2005, 02:23 PM
Acknowledged Saber 1. Saber 5 powering up shields and weaponry, closing in to attack range. Flipping a few switches and adjusting his throttle, Morec prepares to engage.

OOC: Roll 10 + 9 Init.= 19

max ordo
16 July 2005, 03:03 PM
don't forget to add in the inititive bonus from the size of your ships. if you aren't already that is. :D

Kal Nova
16 July 2005, 04:03 PM
Romda pushes a few buttons, powering up his shields and lasers.

"Saber 7, charged and breaking off for attack."

roll 3 + 8 init = 11

jtucker
16 July 2005, 08:00 PM
"Saber 6 Roger! Breaking with Sabers 4 and 5, I got our rear guys."

Init Roll 18 +6 = 24

"Power up shields and weapons Sandy, Take the rear guns and keep anything off our tails, and raise that XJ try and get them to head our way!" Dale orders Sandy quickly as he heads off after Sam (4) and Morec (5).

Sandy transmitting over the com broadband, "Unidentified XJ-class starfighter this is Saber 6, pease come to heading (insert numbers here lol) and close the distance so we may be of assistance, stand by to break for cover fire from Saber Squadron."

Karen_Sith
16 July 2005, 08:11 PM
Sam:

"Saber 4 I got lead! 5 and 6 on me!" unkeying the com then saying, "Ok Nuts full shields lock S-foils in attack possition full throttle," keying the com again, "Try and keep up you two!" Snap rolling over and heading on a ballistic intercept vector to the coral skippers hopeing the unidentified vessle heard Dale's Droid and follows the instructions.

Sam Initiative Roll 14 + 10 = 24

Kerry:

"On it! On your wing 7 lets go 9!" Kerry says unkeying then finishes to her droid, "Ok Bolts, Lock 'em and cock 'em, lets vape Vong."

Kerry Initiative Roll 19 + 10 = 29

OOC: will e-mail you the ships later went ahead and did them myself.

Zeb
16 July 2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by jedi_lucky
when you look down at your screen you see 12 skips chasing after an XJ. you have no idea how it even ended up out here! the skips are getting a run for their money but you know that 1 XJ is no match for 12 skips...
rainy- dice 9 + 8 int= 17
chance-dice 11+ 8 int= 19

Goerge The Rouge Jedi

::George note the tranquility of Space and how annoying it was that it was isturbed by ion Cannons. George was glad this ship had shields. He rased his sheilds. He checked to make sure the weapons on this ship were in working order. He may need them in a minute. He was an 8 ft tall Targoion. His Black fur a bit of a mess. Normally he'd be perfectly groomed. But, this was not a good day. He was dressed in the finest silk garment over his blaster vest. And a decent belt. Boots were hard to come by. Most were made with Human preparations in mind. His Paw like feet did not quite fit them. He had on a helmet Though it bothered his ears. Having them propped back. He hated warring it. He liked it's safety, but, it wasn't made for him. He liked humans. They paid well. He just needed a better helmet. Maybe a Derges Pod racing helmet would fit better. He thought about getting one. As he tried to avoid their fire. He sighed.::

George," Once again I appear to be having the luck of the gungan."

:: He was paid by a senator to work with a group of Jedi. But, so far all he found were these skips. He played Max Rebo on the sound system. The ship was probably given a call sign. But, Goerge had started refrying to it as the Space Sphinx 1. The person that hired him gave him the ship. He flew as best he could. Had the scanner in place. As he started to sweat. He wanted an old fashioned R 5 with it or the new r 6. But, he'd have to get that later. Right now he had more pressing matters on his hands like living. He wondered how Willie was? Whom looked like a walking Seterped. He was his info guy. Apparently there was something he forgot to mention about this job. George had missed his old jedi master, but George chose another life like all of his Species he couldn't stayin one place long . Yet he loved to practice his ablitys. ::

initive:
10 + w 10 =20

Goerge summoned the force he was going to bust an ability his dexterity with is normal 14. Enhance Ability 5


Dice roll : 18 +5 = 23

::He hoped it worked. He was not ready to become one with the force. He noticed the other XJ wings. Were they part of the New republic? They might know ware he was sapped to go. Still at the moment he had other things on his mind. Today was not as he planed. But, it never was. One day he'd like things to just be simple. Still excitement if he lived threw it might rase his rep. And he could charge more money. He tried to rase the other X J wings on the Com.::

George,": Greetings and Salutations! This is the pilot of the Spacer Sphinx. Are you part of the new republic? Over."

::He waited a few moments.::

George," I"m in a bit of a spot and could use a hand, over."



::He had to admit the ship handled well though. It flew like a dream. He was keeping the ship if it survived. Maybe he should have called it the Galactic Sphinx? Nah. Space Sphinx he thought was better. He was speaking Basic. He hoped they knew it. ::

Karen_Sith
17 July 2005, 10:35 AM
Sam hearing the greetings and salutaions from the XJ flying for its life jumps on the broadband imediatly, "Roger Space Sphinx, New Republic affiliation, NOW COME TO THAT HEADING AND HIT THE BURNERS! WE"RE INBOUND TO HELP! SABER 4 OUT!" Flipping over to the Squadrons Scabbled Net, "SABERS 5 AND 6 HIT A BALISTIC COURSE STARIGHT AT HIM WITH ME WE'RE HEADING UP THE GAUNTLET, STAND BY FOR COVERING FIRE, I'LL SHOOT HIGH OVER HIM, 5 SHOOT LEFT AND LOW, 6 SHOOT RIGHT AND LOW, TRY AND CLEAR HIS TAIL! SHUTTER FIRE ONLY, JUST WANNA GET THEM OFF HIM FOR NOW! THEN PREPAIR FOR A HIGH POWERED FLIP TO START PURSUIT!"

Unkeying the com she begins to center herself realising her adrenaline began pumping and she was yelling into the com. Ooops, hope they don't think I'm that bossy, just really get into this stuff, especially when someone's life's on the line.

"Nuts, get ready for a High Powered Turn to get on the Skip's tail once we're past him and them."

jedi_lucky
17 July 2005, 12:16 PM
major lacor flys so smoothly you would swear that there was nothing going on...she listened to everyone and those she couldnt hear she watched paitently to she how they all worked. "alright saber three take lead..saber two and i will fall on your wings." she watches the skips on the screen..."hey saber 2 and 3 you see that? they dont seem to care about us interupting their plan....not a good sign..."


OOC: ok well here's the deal ok...theres 12 of them and 10 of us...pick a skip and light it up. they are circling around him...almost looking like they are trying to trap him but taking a shot every now and then...they dont even pay our squad anymind...and ladies and gentlemen let me know if you work together or try to do this on your own...so lets see some attack roles!

max ordo
17 July 2005, 12:32 PM
"alright saber three take lead..saber two and i will fall on your wings." she watches the skips on the screen..."hey saber 2 and 3 you see that? they dont seem to care about us interupting their plan....not a good sign..."

"They will care momentarily. Just keep up" as Doax suddenly goes high, once he is in position todive on the skippers he does so. Putting the Strafer into a highspeed roll but keeping the enemy in his sights he prepares a greeting for the skippers. His 4 assault lasers send crimson bolts straight towards them.


first shot rolled 8+38=43 damage 86pts second shot 18+35=53 86 pts damage total 172 pts.

Zeb
17 July 2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Karen_Sith
Sam hearing the greetings and salutaions from the XJ flying for its life jumps on the broadband imediatly, "Roger Space Sphinx, New Republic affiliation, NOW COME TO THAT HEADING AND HIT THE BURNERS! WE"RE INBOUND TO HELP! SABER 4 OUT!"

(OOC: Is their a turn order?)
Goerge


::He heard her load and clear he quickly hit the burns. Following the quadrants she gave. ::

Goerge," This is Space Sphinx. I copy that Saber 4. And my thanks. Over and out. "

::George cut the com for a sec. George Hit the burns and flew as fast as he could. Avoiding their fire as best he could. Moving as quickly as he could. ::



::He was booking it. Flying this ship as fast as he could. He wondered what his old master would think now? As he raced threw all of this. The situation SEEMED Grim. Still the Rebels could help. He liked working with them. Saber? Ware they Jedi? Hmm, who knew? He'd have to ask later. Right now wasn't the time. Now was the time to get out of there. As he watched every thing fly by. As he moved as fast as he could. As he watched the beams fly all around. He would have to make sure Willie got better intell next time. It may have been his off day. Willie was the best Intel man around. That Priapulin could find Grand Moff Tarkin 's eye teeth. Or what was left of them after the Death Star blew up. So long ago. As George quickly flew threw space. This was going to be a heck of a race. As he flew threw the galaxy. He went as fast as this ship could go. Which was pretty fast. He watched the Enemy ships on his scanners and paid notice to ware he was going. He was hoping not to get leveled here. That would be very bad. As he hurried on. Watching the quadrants he was given. As he went right to ware the New Republic ships were. Flying as fast as he could. Making sure to be very careful. As he zipped along as fast as he could. This was not a smugglers run. This was an escape attempt. Funny he was hired to help. And right now he needed the help. As odd as that sounded. Oh well he got the 1,000 creds up front 1,000 on completion of mission, Well per mission. He liked how that worked out.

That is if he lived to spend it. Their was something great about racing threw the Stars. Even if he'd rather not be shot at the moment.. ::



George," Once I'd like a job that was simple. Just once. Oh well I've never been here before could be fun looking around. "

::With his life in danger he thought about that Togrutan woman hew left in +t+ha+t last space port. He'd send her holo messages here and there when he couldn't see her. She'd sensed some back. Maybe he'd setal down with..ah who was he kidding? He couldn't setal any ware he'd have to move again. It was who he was. He couldn't stay long in one place. Could any one put up with seeing someone once in a blue moon? He doubted that. Speed weeks at a time with someone. Then be off to travel the Galaxy. A part of him he knew nothing of. Save what he read in Jedi halo cons. And when he looked in the mirror. He was a Jedi in trying. But, save this mission they didn't see him much save if he wanted to come back. He couldn't. He was a Mercenary mostly. Working his way up to being a bounty hunter. But, that wasn't his job now. It was to be a mercenary soldier. Working for the republic for credits.

Space Pilot 15. dex 14 Dex point +1, 15+1 =16

Dice roll 11+16 = 27

. ::He keeps flying faward. Avoiding anyu one and any thing. ::

George," Space Spinx to Saber 5 and the rest of the republic squaid. Perhapse if we work together we can take them out, If we can hit the ones in the middel get them to spin we may be able to take out the rest. If their formation is close enough. Rather like a game of diminos. Or maybe their explosions can cause damage.There formation is rather close. Just a sugjestion."

::Goerge armed his Prtion topidos. ::

jtucker
17 July 2005, 02:16 PM
Hearing all the chatter on the com he forms up on Sams wing firing as ordered once with-in range, "Sandy get ready to give me a hand on that turn babe, might need it, and keep those rear guns warm for any that fall behind us."

Attack Rolls (Area Firing to try and clear the Space Sphinx's Tale)
Multi Firing heavy laser cannons low and right of him at one of his pursuers (all shots at one skip naturallylol).
Roll 12 +6 +10 FC = 28 (Damage 9d10x2 fire-linked 4 HLCs) 52x2=104
Roll 16 +6 +10 FC = 32 Damage 39x2=78
Roll 17 +1 +10 FC = 29 Damage 40x2=80

Sandy Cooperation Roll for Piloting Roll 7 + 15 Piloting = 22 (Gives +2 Cooperation Bonus to Dale's Piloting Checks)

Dale Piloting Roll 11 + 18 Pilot +2 Cooperation +6 Manuver = 37 (for the power flip to establish pursuit on the skips)

"Laydown rear fire on any targets Sandy!" Dale yells as he executes the Full Power Flip.

Sandy Firing the rear Laser Cannons Fire linked also at one Skip in the rear arc if there are any there if not she doesn't fire.

Roll 13 +4 +10 FC = 27 (Damage 6d10x2 fire linked 2 LCs) 38x2=76
Roll 11 +4 +10 FC = 25 Damage 46x2=92

Karen_Sith
17 July 2005, 02:42 PM
Seeing Dale fire and pounding one of the Skips on the XJ's tail as it begins to race towards them she lays down a barage of shutter fire trying to get them off his tail over the top of his fighter.

Using one of her attacks to do this here's the roll. 12 +14 +12 Fire Control = 38 (Single Laser cannon Damage only due to nature of fire if it hits 7d10 x 2) 6+6+7+8+2+9+6=44x2= 88

Holding Second attack until after the Flip to pursue the ones on his tail.

Flip over and pursuit roll:
Roll 12 +24 +8 Manuver =44 Piloting to flip and establish pursuit.

Second Attack preferably on dame target:
20! Critical Hit!!!! Confirm Critical Roll 17 +9 +12 Fire Control =38 again lol, Damage 9d10 x 2 Quad Burst:
9+7+7+4+5+5+6+10+3=56x2= 112 (Ignore DR)

Kerry forming up with 7 and 9.

Locks onto and Fires at one of the Skips directly to her front ensuring no friendly targets are in her line of fire.
Multi Fire Attacks:
Roll 13 +4 +12 Fire Control = 29 (Quad) 3+6+5+5+5+5+8+9+2=46x2=92
Roll 17 +4 +12 Fire Control = 33 (Quad) 6+4+7+6+7+10+9+2+1=46x2=96 (wow what are the odds of that lol)

OOC: Let us know if we killed 'em Lucky!

Kal Nova
17 July 2005, 04:13 PM
"Let's break up this mess. Don't let them ignore us. Opening fire."

Romda picks the most opportune target and opens fire. 4 laser bolts fly at the
nearest skip.

full round attack
2 fire-linked light laser cannons

roll 13 +13 +12 FC = 38
roll 17 +8 +12 Fc = 37

dam
(7+7+10+8)x2 = 64
(1+4+7+1)x2 = 26

Zeb
17 July 2005, 06:28 PM
Goerge

::George then flew over one of the ships. Making an over loop. To aim down at them. And aimed his topidos. He decided to take a shot now. No one at the moment was after this Skips. He fired his topidos. At the ship.
Space Pilot 15. dex 14 Dex point +1, 15+1 =16

14+ 16= 30

int:18
Multi Fire Attacks:
(fire link)

He decided to take a few shots in. Might as well.

1.20+10+10=40



2.16+10+10=36


Dam
9d10 X2 Proton

first
7+6+2+5+8+7+9+3+7= 54X2=108
9d10 X2 Proton

second
10+5+5+ 8+3+9+8+4+6= 58X2 =116

9d10 X2 Proton

third shot

5+8+3+8+5+6+8+8+10= 61X2= 122

::He had to keep fighting. Now that he had the help. So he'd fight. Guess he'd have to fight on. No hit and run this time. Sides he may need their help finding whom he's supposed to work with. He used his targeting computer to aim for the skips. They had been chasing him. He hated when he was chased. It was time to get rid of them. He let out a breath. He realized he was lucky to have the rebels helping him against the skips. And he was glad they were there. That and he could add this to his rep. In his line of wiork a rep was important. Still he had to be mindful of his thoughts and his actions. They must fit at lest with the frame work of the Jedi. He may be a rouge, but he would not be a Sith. He might be rough around the edges. And a bounty hunter, but he was still a Jedi. The dark side iof the force was useless to him. That and it took to much. It aged people etc. And he needed to be strong. It was important as a Mercanry. That and his stregth was always important to him. He liked beuing strong. He was a Man of 31. In that midfel ground as a HJedi. Heck a pups age for a Jedi. But, not so much for a bounty hunter. Granted some used ther advanced experance to great use. They were a lot older than Goerge. Yet some how it Fit the norm. Still He didn't care. He had a job to do. He al;ways complated his job. He set him self to that job.

Trying not to ulter it as muuch as posable. :;

(OOC:Edited, cause I had one to many dice in my last one. Had to remove the extra dice count sorry my bad. :o)

Jamis
18 July 2005, 06:39 AM
Dinek takes aim at one of the skips and opens fire.

First Attack

Roll: 20! Possible crit

Crit Roll: 14+22=24

Damage: 7d10x2 Heavy laser cannons

9,3,10,6,3,3,1=35 x 2=70

Second Attack

Roll: 15+17=32

Damage: 7d10x2 Heavy laser cannons

1,8,6,5,3,5,7=35 x 2=70

jedi_lucky
18 July 2005, 04:39 PM
"ok sabers they are retreating and my droid is picking up something fixing to jump in i suggest we use that to our advantage...they dont run unless they have something up their sleeves!" she quickly flipped her fighter around. "and sphinx sending your droid a jump point incase they follow!" she then turned to dopey "hey patch those throw!" she then headed out to the vector....major rainey was satisfied with her new squad...

chance was listening and watching...just covering saber 3...there was no need to prove himself out here...they had worked together many times before. hearing her orders he turned around to follow her out.

OOC:mack is gone this week so i will be posting for him.

Morec locked onto a target and popped off a couple of shots but mostly watching his new squad mates taking in how they opperated. hearing the new orders he quickly flipped around and headed to the jump point.

Zeb
18 July 2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by jedi_lucky
"ok sabers they are retreating and my droid is picking up something fixing to jump in i suggest we use that to our advantage...they dont run unless they have something up their sleeves!" she quickly flipped her fighter around. "and sphinx sending your droid a jump point incase they follow!" she then turned to dopey "hey patch those throw!" she then headed out to the vector....major rainey was satisfied with her new squad...

chance was listening and watching...just covering saber 3...there was no need to prove himself out here...they had worked together many times before. hearing her orders he turned around to follow her out.

OOC:mack is gone this week so i will be posting for him.

Morec locked onto a target and popped off a couple of shots but mostly watching his new squad mates taking in how they opperated. hearing the new orders he quickly flipped around and headed to the jump point.



George

::He looked at the coordinates that Major Rainy Lacor sent from saber 1 sent to his droid. The R 4 sent it threw the computer. Sadly George couldn't speak Droid. He talked to the droid, but most of his beeps and bops were like a dog and man talking. He guessed at what he said. But, he could make the coordinates show up on his view screen. On his computer. He noted it. George opened his com.::

George," This is Space Spinx. I got the quadrants. My Thanx Saber 1. And thank all of you for helping me. I shall follow. Over. "


:: George followed the other ships to the jump point. As he raced threw space following the others. Wondering was he on the right trail? He followed. He hoped he was ready for what ever came next. He wondered what they had up their sleeves? The Skips were bad enough. But, he was starting to see this was just the beginning. This was just screeching the service. He had been in a few scraps here and there sense becoming a Jedi. And even more now that he was a mercenary. He followed partly to help. And partly cause sitting here was not a good idea. The Skips knew ware he was. He followed the squad threw Space as fast as he could. He liked the way the ship moved. reminded him of the first time he flew a space ship. So long ago. He remembered it with great joy. The way it felt. The way the universe looked. And how the stars passed by. That's how he felt right now. Still there was a job to do. One he was going to complete. Well, each section of it. The way people looked at Jedi now didn't bother him. They always looked at him that way. He was Scum. He was a bounty hunter. They always look at him that way. It hadn't hurt business. The fear improved it. Still he was glad to help. After all the Senator was paying. As the cedit came threw it didn't matter. He only cared about his rep because it earned him more money and more jobs. He flew on following the others and their formation. He was getting use to wars. He fought in a few here and their. When he was paid to.

And before when he was a Jedi. Still with them back in the high light of prestige might add to his attractiveness as a bounty hunter. Still right now he didn't have time to think about that later. Right now they had some thing to handel. After geting the qardents he set them up in the ships computer and hit the hyper drive. He noted how fast the ship was as it flew threw at 1X.He smiled about this He got there after a few of the others did. He did not want to be first. No need giving any thing him as it's first target. And he wasn't going to be last eather. so in case some thing came up from behind some ware in the middel was when he left. ..::

George," You've got to love the XJ Wing. "

::Once he got there he got ouit of hyper drive and waited.::

jtucker
19 July 2005, 02:19 PM
Hearing Saber 1 over the com Dale keys his...

"Nice shooting 4 and 5, this is six our tails are clear, forming up on your wing 4, I'll follow you to the jump point, 6 out," He then reaches over grabbing the still unspilt cup of coffee as they level out on vector to jump, his hand passing through a slight electrical field as he grabs it, "Boy this magcon fielded cup hold was a good idea Sandy, didn't spill a drop," grinning he takes a sip.

"Thank you Dale," Sandy begins, "Recieving Jump Calculations from Saber One's astromech, Shall i attempt to slave everyone together through there astromechs for the jump so everyone remains together?"

"Naw not right now, forgot to tell them 'bout that particular ability of yours, I'll let them know about it before we attempt it so we can make sure everyone's systems can talk before attempting it, for now just get ready to jump." Dale responds sitting back letting her handle the jump.

"Yes Dale."

Dale Follows on 4's right wing for the jump.

Karen_Sith
20 July 2005, 08:14 AM
Sam hearing Saber 1 responds, "Roger that one," then hearing 6 chime in, "Thanks six, now form up and lets get outta here, awaiting your order one, four out."

Sam forms with the rest of the squadron awaiting the jump order, "Prapair to Jump Nuts." She gets the affimative from her droid on the display screen.


Kerry also hearing the orders gives a double click of her com to signal the affermative and forms up with seven and nine prepairing for the jump. "Well Bolts not a bad engagement, but as the Major said, probably something bigger coming, they never run they just re-group, you ready to jump?"

"Bweep booop beeeep," Bolts responds. Kerry reading her binary translator display in the cockpit says, "Yeah I know your always ready for anything Bolts, thats why I keep you around... and no we can't stay and keep vapeing vong even though they wanna vape every droid in the galaxy, we got orders to follow...ok there ready here we go."

Kal Nova
20 July 2005, 09:53 AM
Romda forms a wing with 7 and 9, setting his co-ordinates for the jump.

"The Yuuzhan Vong coral skip, ladies and gentlemen, wouldn't we all like to grow our own starship. Saber 7 ready to jump."

Zeb
20 July 2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Karen_Sith
"Bweep booop beeeep," Bolts responds. Kerry reading her binary translator display in the cockpit says, "Yeah I know your always ready for anything Bolts, thats why I keep you around... and no we can't stay and keep vapeing vong even though they wanna vape every droid in the galaxy, we got orders to follow...ok there ready here we go."


George

::He noted that the binary translator translated the droids beeps ettc. He smiled.::

R5," Hey, What's up? I'm R5 D9. Asthmatics droid. Who are you?"

George," Greetings R5. I am Zh' renb, But every one calls me George. I wish I had looked at this earlier so I could have held conversations before."

R5," No biggie. Looks like were working together."

George," Yes we are."

George," I think we shall make a great team."

R5,' Ya know it."

::George rases his shields now that their out of hyper space. And has his scanners look around. Seeing if theirs any thing here he needs to note. To see what was around here.::

George," One moment R5. "
:;He then turns on his com. ::



George," Space Spinx to Saber Squad. Once again thanx for your help with the skips. Exlent shooting. Oh and do you see any thing?"

Feat used:Star ship Opps (star fighter

Skill used:Computer use 5
Skill roll:
Computer use 5, intel 10 +0,

Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

20+5=25

::He looks around out side as well. Now all he can do is wait. He waits to see what's out their. He decided when he got back to the base it was time to construct a new light saber. Destroying the skip gave him the feeling of awareness he needed. It was now time to create. He knew though he needed to start charging for head count of enemies he destroyed in battles. Oh well he had forgotten He'd still be getting well paid, but that added bonus would have been nice. He should have picked up any spare parts from it while he had the chance. Ah well, he'd do it next time. At George's request R5 D9 repairs any damage the ship may have taken. George stands ready for any thing as he scans the area. He was always cautious. His old master thought he was to cautious as a child. He said he worried to much and should just go with the flow. But, that wasn't George's style. That and his master was a force sprit. Maybe their was something to caution ::

jedi_lucky
21 July 2005, 12:46 PM
after everyone forms up she prepares to jump..."ok everyone on my mark...." she looks at her sensors one last time. you see just as she does a vong cruiser and several destroyers jump in. "OH FRAK MARK!" she then jumps. you stay in hyperspace for about an hour. then you come out. shaking her head "everyone see that???" she laughs over the com "wow they wanted something out there bad. well everyone we will be jumping again in 10 minutes no need to wait around in case they followed us. well sphinx this is saber one...glad we could help. what my i ask were you doing out there?"


chance laughs over the com "wow that was crazy saber 1! they were really looking to get rid of the sphinx" he continues to laugh then says "ok i am going to get ready for the next jump. astro get ready." you here a beep and then saber 2 goes quite.


"saber 1...saber 5 preparing for jump. just checking in to let you know i made it."

max ordo
21 July 2005, 01:16 PM
"Yes, Sphinx, and why were those Vong so insistant on getting you?" the Ubese pilot asks while Rictor input the next jump co-ordinates. What was a lone XJ doing in the middle of nowhere being pursued by 12 Skippers and those Capitol Ships. Sphinx better have some sort of answers that make sense.Some of these other pilots aren't bad, glad I don't have to worry about them freezing up like so many others in combat situations. he thinks to himself as Rictor gives the signal that the next co-ordinates are ready. "Saber 1 this is 3. Good to go, and decent flying." in what sounds like sarcasm through the voice modulater in his suit.

Zeb
21 July 2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by jedi_lucky
after everyone forms up she prepares to jump..."ok everyone on my mark...." she looks at her sensors one last time. you see just as she does a vong cruiser and several destroyers jump in. "OH FRAK MARK!" she then jumps. you stay in hyperspace for about an hour. then you come out. shaking her head "everyone see that???" she laughs over the com "wow they wanted something out there bad. well everyone we will be jumping again in 10 minutes no need to wait around in case they followed us. well sphinx this is saber one...glad we could help. what my i ask were you doing out there?"


chance laughs over the com "wow that was crazy saber 1! they were really looking to get rid of the sphinx" he continues to laugh then says "ok i am going to get ready for the next jump. astro get ready." you here a beep and then saber 2 goes quite.


"saber 1...saber 5 preparing for jump. just checking in to let you know i made it."


Originally posted by max ordo
"Yes, Sphinx, and why were those Vong so insistant on getting you?" the Ubese pilot asks while Rictor input the next jump co-ordinates. What was a lone XJ doing in the middle of nowhere being pursued by 12 Skippers and those Capitol Ships. Sphinx better have some sort of answers that make sense.Some of these other pilots aren't bad, glad I don't have to worry about them freezing up like so many others in combat situations. he thinks to himself as Rictor gives the signal that the next co-ordinates are ready. "Saber 1 this is 3. Good to go, and decent flying." in what sounds like sarcasm through the voice modulater in his suit.

George

::He had followed the others moving some ware in the middle of the group. Glad to get away from the Star Destroyers. How much could he tell of his mission? Should he lie? Sure why not say he was on a diplomatic mission to Aldermen? No, that old trick never worked. He couldn't do that. Still how much could he tell them? They had helped them back their he wished he could let them in. But, he wasn't aloud to. That was part of the job. Still they would know soon enough. He fixed his hair. He then got a message from Wille. He smiled it seemed he was supposed to work with Saber Squad on this. And then he listened to the rest./ As R4 D9 beeped in the back ground. Saying something in droid. Still George couldn't revel to much. And he couldn't lie. Jedi did have to lie from time to time. But, this wasn't one of them. He bent the rules were need be. This wasn't one of them. Still, He had heard Ben Kanobi omit things. No, that wouldn't work. This could not be the truth from a certain point of view. He fixed his fur. Now that the fighting was over he had to look his best in public. ::

George," R4 it's going to be one of those times ware I do something I don't like."

R4," Ptwwwooo ouuuu, ooouu."

::George didn't read what he said. He kind of felt bad enough. He then opened the com and spoke. just said what he needed to.::

George," This is Space Sphinx Saber squad. I'm very sorry. But, UI can't Tell you much. It is a needs to know mission I was hired to do by the new republic. One of it's senators in the new preputial government. I cannot give you any more information than that. Though Saber 1 I'm sure your superiors will brief you on it soon. I wish I could tell you more, but part of my job was to keep this quiet. And they pay well. Sides deep space would be the worst place to discus it. Un friendly ears may pick it up. I am dreadfully sorry. But, I'm sure as it is needed you will be given more information. At the appropriate time. I am truly sorry wish I could tell you more, but I am a business man. And this job requires that at the moment I keep my mouth shut. The fate of the republic is in our hands. Over."

::George knew this would out him in suspicion and lack of trust. He couldn't help it though.
This mission had to be kept secret. Even from these Brave man and women whom would be part of it. It was very risky. And the info in his position was quite dangerous. It was hidden deep. even to him in his sub concise. He was use to not being trusted. After all he was Scum. A mercenary. Those in that profession gladly called them selves Scum. But, he was a mercenary with Morals and a code. It kept him from the dark side. It wasn't the moral code of a Jedi. It was kind of warped. But, in it's own way it hinted at nobility. But, he could say no more. The galaxy deepened on his keeping his mouth shut. Their was no other way. He would follow them when the hit the hyper drive again. He had much to do when he got to the republic base. He stopped his Max rebo holo music device. As he ready to jump again.::

Karen_Sith
22 July 2005, 06:41 AM
Sam hearing his comments over the com to Saber One shakes her head and thinks to herself... Great, not only trained in the force obviously but a money hungry mercenary, you'd think with the fate of the galaxy at hand everyone with a blaster would be trying to pitch in, but then again... thats the nature of the beast, credits credits credits, and a Senator hired him? Hmmm wonder which Senator? Guess well have to wait and see She prepares for the next jump.

Kerry hearing this also... Wow, hired by a Senator... Getting paid... Vapeing Vong, well was trying to anyway... well paided help's better than no help. She too prepares for the next Jump.

jedi_lucky
22 July 2005, 12:55 PM
rainy was losing her paitence...."paid to work with me? well i am terribly sorry but no one is 'paid' to work here...and you will tell me more or you can just turn that fighter around and head out into the wild blue yonder...i have no room for money hungry..." ok breath rainy... "ok look you talk or you walk...am i clear?"

max ordo
22 July 2005, 01:21 PM
Hearing the new comers response and feeling the commanders patience slipping Doax thinks A merc, merc's greed clouds their judgement, it also allows them to be turned for a bigger reward. I'm not working with that type anymore.. He suddenly hits the throttle and pulls back hard on the steering controls, the ship resists for a split second before nearly standing on end then shooting straight up, continues pulling back sending the ship in a loop towards the back of the formation and settles in behind "Sphinx". Once in place his S foils lock in attack position and he acquires a lock on the 'Sphinx'. This all happened in the span of a few seconds, getting on the comm he replies after Rainy "Saber 3 to Merc vessel, I advise you answer the questions put to you quickly. I will not let you just leave quickly, sorry commander but he has our next jump co-ordinates already and I don't wish to be followed by him or the Vong. Sphinx you have 5 seconds to respond correctly before I open fire." the Ubese Jedi has no problems vaping this ship and it comes through in his response, he modulated voice showing no emotion at all, no regret at removeing a threat, even one that is supposedly a Jedi and on his side. This is why I am here. To do what the others may not. he thinks as he waits for this 'George' to respond.

jedi_lucky
22 July 2005, 01:43 PM
watching the specticle taking place in front of her "saber 3...nice move and good point if we cant work with him we cant let him know where we are heading..after all its not know infomation." she gets a bit of a grin "though it might be fun to let him get lost out there.." laughing a bit loyality always pleases me and is rewarded greatly "now keep that target 3 and sphinx i suggest you reconsider your words and choose wisely."


"saber 1...saber 2...can we please hear him out before you vape him. i remember that one incident and i think you remember the paper work." he grins "and need i remind you we are jedi."


turning her ship to face the sphinx and locking her s foils into place. not going to get the chance to run...

Zeb
22 July 2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by max ordo
Hearing the new comers response and feeling the commanders patience slipping Doax thinks A merc, merc's greed clouds their judgement, it also allows them to be turned for a bigger reward. I'm not working with that type anymore.. He suddenly hits the throttle and pulls back hard on the steering controls, the ship resists for a split second before nearly standing on end then shooting straight up, continues pulling back sending the ship in a loop towards the back of the formation and settles in behind "Sphinx". Once in place his S foils lock in attack position and he acquires a lock on the 'Sphinx'. This all happened in the span of a few seconds, getting on the comm he replies after Rainy "Saber 3 to Merc vessel, I advise you answer the questions put to you quickly. I will not let you just leave quickly, sorry commander but he has our next jump co-ordinates already and I don't wish to be followed by him or the Vong. Sphinx you have 5 seconds to respond correctly before I open fire." the Ubese Jedi has no problems vaping this ship and it comes through in his response, he modulated voice showing no emotion at all, no regret at removeing a threat, even one that is supposedly a Jedi and on his side. This is why I am here. To do what the others may not. he thinks as he waits for this 'George' to respond.

Goerge

::He rolls his eyes. It had just gotten bad. This was the last thing he wanted. OK no other way to go he thought first diffuse it then tell them what they want to know. His sheilds werre still up. He talks on the com.::

George," I'm sorry I thought you were Jedi not Sith. Your actions speak high on feelings. I feel much anger. No, I don't need to feel it. It's pretty blatant. Is this how you plan to fix relations with the people and the Jedi? Shooting down a man in cold blood? Are these the actions of the new Jedi council? Are these the teachings of Luke Sky Walker? Or Anikan make that Darth Vader. Will I be hit with force grip next? Or straght for the lighting?"

feat: Force Pilot
adds 2 d 6 for the cost of one force point. I'll take it at 2 for 3 d 6

Star ship pilot 15 +1 dex.

Roll(1d20)+1:
19,+1
Total:20
15 + 20 = 35
Roll(3d6)+0:
5,6,6,+0
Total:17

35 +17= 52
+6 Maneuver for an XJ X-Wing.

52+6=58

::He does what stars as a standard X-Wing roll. Then mid way he rolls under and then moves in a circle and right under Dex. No weapons armed and he lowers his shields. He's just moved out of the way. He is not going to fight if he doesn't have to. He's just moving. ::

George," Look I was fighting the Skips with a team. It went bad. So my orders were to get out and keep them from finding me and report back to the nearest Republic Squadron that would be you. Now lets all please calm down. Lets be nice and civil. I am a man of my word. I'm here to work with the republic. My code dictates I follow that to the utmost. Once I take a job I fill it out fully. Regardless. We're all a little tense after that run in with the Skips. I'm not the enemy here. I'm not making any aggressive actions right now. I'd just prefer not to be in any ones cross hairs. Not much to report. I killed a few and right now we killed a few others. You see when I jumped they chased after me. All we need to do is stay in a calm logical state. I was hired to fight. Beating these people is important is it not? Look I'm one of the good guys. Sense check me if you like. You are Jedis after all. I'm here top do a job. Hey we all have to make a living. I check my clients and my jobs before taking them. I don't want to fall to the dark side. It damages you too much physically. Not good in my line of work. The republic in the past have worked with people like my self whom were out side of regular channels and they are again. The Senator just wanted to help the galaxy. And didn't want to risk more of the good people of the republic so he hired me and a few others. We were just good working folk in a different line of business. Nothing more than that. Please note I'm just siting here. I only moved out your way.

I seemed to be standing ware you wanted to. Sorry if I up set you."

::Goerge then got ready if need be he'd rase sheilds if need be.::

Roll(1d20)+1
20,+1
Total:21

Dex +1

Dex 14 +21 = 35

Should temp rase his dex to 18 +4. For three rounds.

Takes away 2 points from VP.

VP: 70

OOC:(sence it would have lost two from the last time.)
(OOC: oppps forgot the ship gets a plus 6 maneuver. :o )

Karen_Sith
23 July 2005, 07:56 AM
Sam watching this spectical unfold... Hmmm well caution and patience is the way... but in this case the mission could be in jepordy should he not be forthcoming... Keying her secure com to the rest of the squadron, "Five and Six this is Four come to heading (insert here) be prepaired to intercept rough vessel should he attempt to flee. (taking charge since 1, 2 and 3 seem to be occupied) Seven, Eight and Nine, come to heading (inset here), do the same over there. 2 and 3 Flights once in possition spread to create a kill cone with interlocking fields of fire with the vessels to your flanks."

She moves to her possition, and awaits to see who else is going to accompany her. Then keying the open line to Space Sphinx, "Ok, don't try anything stupid over there, just tell us who and why your working for them, no secrets are kept in this Squadron, We saved your hide if you remember, now who do you work for, why did they hire you, what are you doing out here alone, and why are you such a prick? Just answer the questions over a secure line. And if you can't answer well... you might wanna check your sensors one and three aren't the only two you have to worry about."


Kerry hearing her Master's Orders immediatly gives a double click over the line of comfermation and moves to the headings setting up her fields of fire lining the Space Sphinx up in her sights.

Zeb
23 July 2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Karen_Sith
Sam watching this spectical unfold... Hmmm well caution and patience is the way... but in this case the mission could be in jepordy should he not be forthcoming... Keying her secure com to the rest of the squadron, "Five and Six this is Four come to heading (insert here) be prepaired to intercept rough vessel should he attempt to flee. (taking charge since 1, 2 and 3 seem to be occupied) Seven, Eight and Nine, come to heading (inset here), do the same over there. 2 and 3 Flights once in possition spread to create a kill cone with interlocking fields of fire with the vessels to your flanks."

She moves to her possition, and awaits to see who else is going to accompany her. Then keying the open line to Space Sphinx, "Ok, don't try anything stupid over there, just tell us who and why your working for them, no secrets are kept in this Squadron, We saved your hide if you remember, now who do you work for, why did they hire you, what are you doing out here alone, and why are you such a prick? Just answer the questions over a secure line. And if you can't answer well... you might wanna check your sensors one and three aren't the only two you have to worry about."


Kerry hearing her Master's Orders immediatly gives a double click over the line of comfermation and moves to the headings setting up her fields of fire lining the Space Sphinx up in her sights.

Goerge

George," I told you what I was hired for and why. I'm a prick? Your preparing to shoot on some one not attacking weapons off etc. You call; your self Jedi? The Republic will hear of this. You betray your own. And why? Because, I won't tell you who? Will you kill someone in cold blood Sith lord? Ovacly their is no light in you. You did not answer my question are your actions those of a Jedi or Sith? I a not tell you who. If you were of the republic you could check. I have yet to hear any of you check any thing. Carnal Frolo in Saber 1. I told you I was in a fight we lost. I was the only one to get away. I came to find republic solders to work with. Yet you prepare to shoot the un armed to show how tough you are. Funny I thought I bent Jedi rules. Tell me does this sound like the Teachings of Yoda or Palpatine? I told you. I was in a fight. I was the last survivor. I went to find more republic fighters to fight along side. To stay in the war. When I jumped they chased after me. That's it. The whole mission. I'm not giving a name. You point your Ion cannons at me for not informing on my employer and I'm the pick? I'm sorry I must dis agree with you. Nothing personal. I know your in shock I won't tell you after all you've given me so many resons to trust you.. like prepairing to shoot me. And aiming guns at me.But, it's buisness. I can not tell you who paid me. It's bad for buisness as a Mercanery."

::He prepared to send what was happening to Willie and then to the senator. It He didn't want to send this to the Senator. Ovacely the new age of the Jedi did not live here. Because he wouldn't give a name. They knew his mission etc. He knew this was not the actions of heroes. The quadrants were set. He moved to dis lodge something. It wasn't an attack. Just shaking it lose. No need to endanger. He'd just had to hit the hyper drive. Then set em for the New republic home world and give this report. Then go find someone to work with. He make a small move to dislodge something he had.
Roll(1d20)+4:
20,+0
Total:24

Force piolt again.

Force points 6

-24
Force points.
for a 3d 6 add on.

Roll(3d6)+0:
6,5,6,+0
Total:17
17+ 24 = 41
Star ship pilot 15
41+15 = 56
Maneuver +6
56+6 = 62
And move out of the kill cone.
featStar ship Dodge

Skill Star ship pilot: 15

Roll(1d20)+4:
19,+0
Total:23
23 +15=38
38+6= 44
44+4 = 48


So much for a Jedi not killing the inocent.. He could not give them Senator's name. She was not to be envoled in this.He wasn't gonna talk. Maybe he wouldn't bother mentioning this at all. Searly the Jedi knew. If not ah well he just wanted to move on. He came to work with solders not killers with XJ X-wings.He was here to help the new republic. It was to bad he wants to work with them. But, for some reason all they want is to fight any one that crossed their path. If he died his sprit would though. The order would know. The Sky walkers would know. Or at lest he hoped. Now if he couldn't get out he'd set his payload of Quatom torpedoes to explode. All of them. He wasn't going to fire just over load and jettison the launcher.::

demolitions 2

Then Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17
17 + 2 = 19

Roll(9d10)+0:
9,9,3,10,10,6,6,10,4,+0
Total:67
67X2=134

Roll(9d10)+0:
10,6,5,3,3,10,5,10,9,+0
Total:61

61X2= 122

Roll(9d10)+0:
3,9,4,2,9,9,4,9,8,+0
Total:57
57X 2= 114

Roll(9d10)+0:
5,6,1,4,7,7,2,10,9,+0
Total:51
51 X 2 = 102

Roll(9d10)+0:
4,4,8,5,5,6,5,8,10,+0
Total:55
55X 2 = 110
Roll(9d10)+0:
10,4,5,8,3,8,9,8,5,+0
Total:60
60X 2 = 120
134
122+
= 256
256
114+
= 370
102+
=484
110+
=4,954
+ 120
=5,074
19+
5,093
Either at the fire wall or over it.
And then book it out of their. As a boy he had to survive on a tough world before the Jedi found him. He could survive the triads.

He could survive this. If not he was going out in a blaze of glory. He was here to help. But, having a gun in his face was not the way to work with the good of the republic. He was flying under the fire wall strait down then quickly hiting the hyper drive. Never in rang of the fire wall. He only droped a little so he could hit thje hyper drive. to Go to the jump point. And then he'd go to Corasent. as he would have corsent on his computer for old location and go there. After going to the other jump point. First. He couldn't care less ware they hid, but no time to make other caquadants. Till he got there. Their was no way he'd give up his clinets name. It was against his code. He gave them a way to check for the truth of it. These Jedis did not care for right or worng. Only to conbtrol. This is how Goergwe saw it. No that was wrong. They were just aggie it might be fun tyo work with em if they'd relax. :;

jedi_lucky
24 July 2005, 03:25 AM
losing her paitence and possibly her cool rainy switches on the comm..."ok last chance...answer the questions or suffer the consquences...i am in charge here and as for reporting us...go for it...i am not scared. i have been in far worse situations. and the only thing i have to do is fill out a long report. you are just more paper work than i expected for this mission...and accusing me of being darkside...dont make me laugh! i am not concerned with empty threats or or excuses...i am interested in answers. and might i add that if you were intended to work with us that i would have been informed prior to leaving. i am on strict orders and as far as i am concerned i am about to turn you into a strict order!"


saber 2 was calm as always though if you could see him you could see he was a little unsure of the events unfolding. he hated when she got mad. it was a commonly known fact when she lost her paitence someone lost their head. she was one of the worst and best jedi he had ever known. "saber 2 to taking up position." he locked his target "s foils locked"

dopey begin recording...now!

"sabers...saber 1...lock on target and be prepared to fire if he doesnt choose to answer and frankly i dont care who takes the first shot...if he doesnt answer we open fire."

Zeb
24 July 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by jedi_lucky
losing her paitence and possibly her cool rainy switches on the comm..."ok last chance...answer the questions or suffer the consquences...i am in charge here and as for reporting us...go for it...i am not scared. i have been in far worse situations. and the only thing i have to do is fill out a long report. you are just more paper work than i expected for this mission...and accusing me of being darkside...dont make me laugh! i am not concerned with empty threats or or excuses...i am interested in answers. and might i add that if you were intended to work with us that i would have been informed prior to leaving. i am on strict orders and as far as i am concerned i am about to turn you into a strict order! You Ms. Chearyness ware leading the first team of Republic solders. It fit my job. So I went with it."


saber 2 was calm as always though if you could see him you could see he was a little unsure of the events unfolding. he hated when she got mad. it was a commonly known fact when she lost her paitence someone lost their head. she was one of the worst and best jedi he had ever known. "saber 2 to taking up position." he locked his target "s foils locked"

dopey begin recording...now!

"sabers...saber 1...lock on target and be prepared to fire if he doesnt choose to answer and frankly i dont care who takes the first shot...if he doesnt answer we open fire."

(OOC: Did they follow him or did the hyuper space trick fail?Just was curous. Thanx for your time.)
George

::George annoyed with the woman. He . He had never said reporting he was thinking it. Had the Jedi read his thoughts? He scrambled the com. ::

George," Her name is Solo. Lea Solo. (OOC: Can I get away with that? If not then Some made up senator like Senator Bobby Joe.) Report what? Reading my thoughts? I've said nothing. Read them better it was something I was thinking of not doing. Now will you a work with me? Look like I told your Shipn mjate a moment ago I was with a team of Mercanerys They got killed. I was it when I ran the Skips chassed me. Or do you think they would send Star destroyers to shoot their friends? I then as per my orders were to find the nearst republic troops in ships and join them and keep fighting. Your ware the first group I found. So I tried to work with you. Hence no orders. Didn't realy matter who. Come on judge me by the comopany I don't keep."

:: Was on no com level that could be recorded. Well, HE TRIED ANY WAY TO SCRAMBLE IT. And had it on a secure com. Another day shot to Hoth he thought. He rased his shields. He wasn't sure if she'd shot him any way. She might. Oh well he was going to be here for a while. He took his red and green light saber and began the prosses of constructing a new one. He'd put the peaces in his cargo hold when he wasn't working on it.

Craft light saber: 12
Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19
19 +12= 31
Making a combo of the two colors greenish red. color::
Roll(1d6)+0:
6,+0
Total:6
to extened it to a 1.5 using the two cristals.

::He added the two blade gaurds to have one on eather side. And made the sabers handel larger as well. To 30 centimeters.
Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20
20 + 12= 32
As he put the two Danitie crystels in his light saber. The on off switch was standered. There ware a few other things he wanted to add, but, he'd have to go buy them when he got to ware ever he was going. He then attacjhed the clip to it. ::

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19
19 +12 = 31

::Goerge had been recording the whole thiong. Espachely ware he was threatened muiltaple times after telling thwem he was not going to fire. Wasn't plaing to use it, but he had it. So did Willie of no importantce. He just wasn't sure what this woman and her team of 9 were going to do next. ::

Mack Jace
24 July 2005, 06:13 PM
Morec watched the unfolding event with curiosity. He couldn't understand why this guy was acting like a "prick", but was also amazed that the Major could lose her cool, just like that. He called over the comm Hey, bub, listen, I don't think you deserve to blown to pieces, but I just wanted to let you know that if they start shooting, I'm not gonna stop them. He powered up his shields to double front, just in case this guy did get blown to pieces.

Zeb
24 July 2005, 08:43 PM
Goerge

::Again with the name calling. He told them what they wanted. Guess they just wanted the kill he thought. They knew every thing. To put it mildly he wasn't going to sit their and wait for it. What Morec said pretty much defined it. They meant to butcher George. And he was on his own. Him against 9. Those he thought were the good guys. Why ask the question? Was this a minor ooooh I'm pretending to care? Why didn't she get confremanation. He opened the com.::


George," My thanks Morec. You made me realize the only coarse of action left here."


::He aimed his Ion Cannons at Ranny's ship. He told her the truth and she didn't care. Nothing was being done. But, he was getting threatened. That was it. He sent the info to Willie and Princes Leia. And then Opened fire on Saber 1.



Intive +6 (ship has an anitve who knew?)
Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

20+6=26


Skill Star ship pilot 15

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19
ACB +13 +2 =15
15+19 =34
34 +15 =49

Feat Multi fire:

Damage:
Roll(7d10)+0:
10,1,10,6,10,9,10,+0
Total:56

56 X 2 = 112

Roll(7d10)+0:
10,7,3,6,5,10,9,+0
Total:50

50 X 2 = 100

Roll(7d10)+0:
6,6,9,10,8,10,10,+0
Total:59

59 X 2 = 128

Roll(7d10)+0:
10,10,8,10,7,1,3,+0
Total:49
49 X2 = 98


438

He then set his shields up and hit full speed at Saber 1. He hoped to be a force sprit and fight for the republic, just not this traitor.::

Star ship pilot 15

Feat Fore Pilot

70 -2= 68
To get.
3 D6

Roll(3d6)+0:
5,5,6,+0
Total:16
15 +16 = 31

Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17

31 + 17=48

::AS he planed to crash into Saber 1. It seemed they were just going to kill him. No other chose? OK then may as well try to take her with him. 9 on 1 was pretty sad. He almost pitted them. Still sense he was going to die. May as well go out fighting. He told them what they wanted that was bad enough. But, did not looked like they cared. Oh well at lest he got to fly a star ship He hoped he at lest shot Major Rainy Lacor. Or hitr her ship with his.

Gorege spends 10 force points to become a force spirt. In death he will contune. Even with out a body. .::

Karen_Sith
25 July 2005, 02:02 AM
Sam:

Seeing the events unfold and the Space Sphinx heading on a ram vector with Saber 1 Sam acts without thinking, strictly on instinks (spelling? aww who cares you get it lol). She screams over the com, "Saber One break low! FOX-FOUR-THREE!!" followed shortly by three firelinked proton torpedos and a snap roll bringing her guns to bear. "Switching to cannons, FIRING!!!" with a belch her cannons open up on the target trying to ram her new squadmate.

Rolls:

Torps: Attack Roll Torpedos 16 + 15 (Above Average Quality) = 31

Damage (Fire-Linked=11d10x2) Total= 147

Piloting: Roll 12 +24 +8 Manuver = 44

Cannons: Attack Roll 18 + 9 + 12 FC = 39 (Quad Burst)

Damage Total= (9d10x2 Quad)= 112

Kerry:

Kerry seeing all this hits her main drives and sets a intercept course on the high side of the Sphinx, "This is 8, I'm in don't care if anyone helps just don't get in the way, FOX-FOUR-THREE!!!" Firing her own volley of torpedos she attempts to close on the Sphinx in case all the torps don't do the job.

Piloting: Roll 16 +16 +8 =40

Torps: Attack Roll 14 +15 = 29

Damage: (Fire-linked 11d10x2)= 136

jtucker
25 July 2005, 03:40 AM
Hearing Sam's orders to the rest of the Squadron to encircle the Sphinx, Dale thinks better of it and moves to a possition in over and above the Sphinx at a decent range so as not to get caught in any cross fire, his rear weapons facing him.

"Sandy power the tractor," Dale says, "He ain't going anywhere until he answers the questions."

Attack Roll for Tractor Beam 12 +10 +10 FC= 32 (hits XJ-defense even with Starship Dodge and Force Dodge directed at me, ship gets no armor bonus to defense, see page 217 SWRCRB )

Effect: Your stuck

OOC: now this part is when you flip out...

Sensors: Sandy Comp Use: 10 +12 +3 range= 25

"Dale i'm reading his torpedo magazine about to blow," Sandy says, "He just ejected it, suggest evassive manuvers to escape the blast."

Dale hearing this, "no time useing him as a shield! Double Rear Shields Now!" Dale manipulates the Space Sphinx with the tractor beam pushing it along with the ejected magazine using him as a shield.

Sandy double rearing the shields: Comp Use 7+12=19 (success)

Dale prepairs to deactivate the tractor once the blast is over...

OOC: sorry but.... BOOM!!!!!!! oh and think Sam and Kerry hit too lol, he can't move, it he doesn't kill himself bet they do. oh yeah and um hey Karen as for rear weapons hehe thought of a tractor beam too lol.

Mack Jace
25 July 2005, 07:08 AM
After seeing the Space Sphinx try to ram the Major, and Sam and Kerry unloading on it, and then Dale manipulating it with the tractor beam. Morec was pi$$ed at the guy in that ship. He flipped on his comm and his weapons and said You know what? I'm gonna take back what I said. With that he pulled the trigger and fired all four of his laser cannons.

OOC: Wow, nice job JT. And Zeb, that was your Last Chance.

Attack: Roll 4:( + 24 Attack Bonus= 28 If that's a hit (can't find the stats for the XJ) Damage= 7d10x2= 40x2=80

Just trying to help out.

jedi_lucky
25 July 2005, 06:44 PM
as rainy loses her paitence and tries to get info out of george...chaos insues. trying to fake a hyperspace jump..george dumps his torps and detenates them in a brilliant flash causing slight damage to himself. the droids picking up on the explosion and all beeping wildly almost in disbelief informing their pilots of the fake. the major begins to lose her cool and gives a last warning. listening to the comms and hearing Morec, tries to calm herself until she sees Goerge trying to ram her. Dale seeing it too, locks George in a tractor beam and uses him as a shield between the dewback and the explosion, stopping him dead in his tracks. Rainy dips down out of the way of all the incoming fire in a quick snap of the stick and a flash of her drives. Kerry and Sam seeing it all fire off their torps and begin lighting up the sphinx! Morec seeing it all opens fire also. And though Chance didnt want to, he fired upon it too. he wasnt going to let a friend go out like this. rainy watch with slight shock as the sphinx blew in a storm of cannon fire and the flashes of torpedo fire. yet another sacrifice...

"saber 1 to all thanks for the aid...but that was not exactly what i expected. lets all form up and get out of here." she calmed her self and began preparing to jump. "Dopey stop the recording and lets get out of here...the sooner the better." combat always left her feeling a little shakey and though she thought the years of experience would help end it...it never did.

Chance shock his head with a sadden look on his face "saber 1, saber2 in the future can we try not to lose our paitence and refrain from destroying lives" he respected her and loved her as a friend should but he questioned her methods sometimes. she was everything all at once good and bad...beautiful and ugly...light and dark...she was the perfect example of the fine line we all walk from time to time. he often wondered how she kept her sanity with the battle she seemed to fight everyday to keep her balance on the line.

after everyone formed up "everyone on my mark." this was the last jump before they reached their final destination. "mark!" the long trip in hyperspace seemed to last an eternity and after a few days you jump out. off in the distance you see what seems to be a seven km super star destroyer and several other types of vessels of imperial design hovering around a planet...though you are to far out to make out much. none seem to be tranmitting an id signature and arent registering as friendly or foe. "well ladies and gents we're here. this is where we will find our contact. i just hope we are in the right place this is not the type of mess i would like to try to get us out of"

Chance rubbed his eyes...thinking he was seeing things. "saber 1...are you sure this is it?"

Jamis
25 July 2005, 08:54 PM
Dinek can only sit back and watch in disbelief at the chaos that was taking place in front of him. After the fighting was over Dinek clicked on his com.

“Well what a great start for Saber Squadron.” Dinek says sarcastically. “It’s not bad enough to have to fight skips, but now we have to defend ourselves from New Republic ships too. What’s next?”

Dinek switches off his com and follow everyone else into hyperspace.

max ordo
25 July 2005, 09:04 PM
Everyone in the squad hears a macabre sound, the sound of Ubese laughter. Not many who hear this live to tell of it. Doax was amused at the rescuee turned victim Some people need killing I suppose, no matter what the Jedi Code seems to think.. After the laughter stops "Saber2 lets get a move on, no more playing around. I doubt the esteemed Lady Solo would send that to work with us. It was obviously a last ditch effort to save his skin. Which I personally wanted to....nevermind that. Let's all forget this and proceed with the mission"



OOC: Once again my quote in the sig says it all
"I ain't your friend padawan"

Karen_Sith
26 July 2005, 04:36 AM
Sam and Kerry follow the rest of the Squadron into and out of hyperspace... 3 torps short each... (lol sorry couldn't resist). Upon exiting they see the planet and the large wedge shaped vessle orbiting it.

Sam:

"UUUuuuhh One, this is uh Four, tell me you see that," Sam begins, "And please tell me that that's the Lusyanka just not transmitting..." Her voice trailing off and the com unkeying. Oh boy, please tell me that's ours... and if its not NRI needs a little talking to... last time i heard they had all the super star destroyers accounted for... I can't be new... no one builds them anymore, not economically sound... Frakin' NRI... Jeeze... (in a prissy voice inside her head) "we know where all the SSDs are"... "We've accounted for all of them, either destroyed, decommissioned, captured or still in the Imperial Fleet"... (back to a normal voice)... The same thing they said almost 15 or so years ago about all the Grand Admirals, then suddenly BAM! Thrawn... Jeeze Frakin' NRI... Maybe the New Republic should just hire GNN for intel, hell they're more right half the time than NRI... Her thoughts continue on and on....

Kerry:

Seeing this she looks at her screens then keys her com, "This is 8, are we locking S-foils here or what? Cause um although they're not transmiting enemy, they ain't friendly either, and in my experiance, although much shorter than you all's i know, that at least suggests caution and shields... over."

Definatly caution if its got Sam worried, never seen one of those, little before my time but Sam was right... little Intimidating... even from out here... Awwww heck... and i'm three torps down!!! hope we don't have to fight it...

Mack Jace
26 July 2005, 05:37 AM
Aww, sithspit! One, this is five. Are you sure that these guys are friendly? I mean, the Last Chance can take on some big ships, but an SSD? That might be pushing it. He chuckled then said Just kiddin' Major. This is Saber five, awaiting your orders. Morec then said to Spanner Spanner, I want you to ready the shields, weapons, and the jammer. When I tell you to, I want those systems at full power. Morec sat back, and waited for the Major's orders, hoping that they weren't going to their deaths.

jtucker
26 July 2005, 09:57 AM
Coming out of hyperspace and seeing what everyone else is seeing he raises his eyebrows in a suprised but not shocked look nodding his head to himself.

"Dale one Kuat Drive Yards Super Star Destroyer and several other Imperial designed vessles orbiting the planet ahead, I'm not reading any Identify Friendly or Foe signatures from them, Also all systems are green, shields, weapons and hyperdrives ready at your command," Sandy states as Dale takes everything in.

Dale then reaches over to the com once the initial chatter is complete, "This is Six, lets hope they are friendly... all of them, that seven kilometer engineering marvel out there ain't exactly the only blip on the scopes..... just the one that stands out the most, Orders One? Over." Dale waits patiently looking at his sensor screen studying the technical and engineering masterpiece ahead and the rest of the ships and fighters on his screens trying to identify them.

jedi_lucky
26 July 2005, 11:48 AM
rainy grinned hearing everyone's chatter "alright everyone form up we are moving in a bit. i want a better scan of all of this and i will need to hail them to find our contact. just keep everything on stand by...we dont know what to expect right now."


chance laughed over the comm "hey 1...you sure that this wasnt just the NR's way getting rid of you!" shaking his end "saber 2 setting weapons to stand by..." he formed up on her wing.

Mack Jace
26 July 2005, 04:10 PM
Hearing the Major's order, Morec formed up on Sam's wing saying Four, this is Five, I'm on your wing. He kept his weapons and other major systems on standby, though he kept an eye on his sensors.

Kal Nova
26 July 2005, 09:45 PM
Romda clicks on his comm saying, "This is 7 forming on your wing. Is every mission going to be this jammed with surprizes, Major? I might just have to take a permanent spot under your wing saber 1."

<i>Excellent, I can still joke around. I think this SSD may not be quite what we expect.</i>

Romda keeps a close eye on his sensors, watching close for anything out of the ordinary he <i>can't</i> see.

jtucker
27 July 2005, 04:05 AM
"One this is Six, request permission to take lead, think i got the best chance of survival if they start shooting... besides if we have to turn and run that puts me in the back with the rear cannons... and just a side note... think the dewbacks got little better sensors than you guy's smaller snubs... I'll patch my data through to you all now, Six standing by."

Dale begins a "non-hostile" scan of the system gradually focusing on the planet then a standard pass on each group of capitol vessels finally ending at the SSD in a more focused scan trying to ID hull markings or energy signatures that would match with known SSD's.

Sensor: (+2 compitance bonus from Sandy- Sandy take 10 +15=25 )
Roll + Bonus + Range Modifier (Assuming Long Range) = total

System Check 11+18+2+1=32

Planetary Check 15+18+2+1=36

Orbitol Capitol group Check 8+18+2+1=29

SSD Check 10+18+2+1=31

"Transmit Sensor Data as we get it." Dale instructs Sandy as the AI relays all data to the rest of the Squadron.

Mack Jace
27 July 2005, 12:29 PM
Morec flips on his comm as he hears Dale's suggestion. Lead, this is five. I agree with six, if we have to run, those rear cannons could do some damage. I also request that I take six's wing, becuase if they scramble fighters my jammer would let me slip through their defenses, therefore giving you guys some time to get to hyperspace. While he was waiting for the major's reply, he said to Spanner Hey little buddy, be prepared to receive Dale's sensor data, alright? The droid beeped an affirmative, and Morec sat back and waited.

jedi_lucky
28 July 2005, 01:29 PM
rainy grins smart guys...very smart "alright saber 6 take lead...5 you may proceed.." rainy falls back a bit then takes up position on 6's other wing. she watches her senors for all data being transmited from 6.

looking down you see the data recieved...the scan reveals some info but not to much...only enough to bring up more questions. you see thousands of ties of all makes, all orbiting or patroling the system. a few interceptors seem to be heading your way though its hard to tell with all the movement. you also notice alot of capitol ships, all of various types orbting the planet. everything form frigates and cruisers up to vics and of course the SSD. theres some sort of city planet side but its to dificult to tell exactly how large it is. focusing the scan a bit on the SSD you find a marking but it is unlike anything you have ever seen before and on closer inspection you noticed it looks new...and if not new then certainly newer than any known to NRI. taking a last glance you see the inceptors are definately heading this way...but they appear to studying us even as we study them.

"well this is interesting...can someone tell where all of this could have come from? how coud they have gotten such a large fleet? i bet the empire would kill for this stuff..." rainy says a bit of disbelief in her voice.

chance chims in "yes this is definately something i am sure they would want to know about...if all goes well could be good leverage to get them to cooperate with us. at least them arent attacking us...thats a good sign right?"

Mack Jace
28 July 2005, 02:19 PM
5 you may proceed

Aknowledged, one. With a flick of his wrist, Morec piloted the small craft next to the Dewback. He watched all of the sensor data from Dale, noticing the marking on the SSD he said Spanner, can you tell where that things from?... No, me neither. He tensed slightly at the sight of the Interceptors and said over the comm We got squints, headin' our way. I suggest that we be prepared to leave, cause even though they aren't attacking now, they may decide to attack later. He readied all weapons, shields, and the jammer, in case this came to a fight.

max ordo
28 July 2005, 06:11 PM
Finally some tactics.This group may actually make it after all. Doax thinks as he slides in behind 1 and moves to get above and behind the group.

chance chims in "yes this is definately something i am sure they would want to know about...if all goes well could be good leverage to get them to cooperate with us. at least them arent attacking us...thats a good sign right?" Master of the obvious I presume. "2 and 4 form up on me. Major hope you don't mind but I feel we should form up...just in case they 'do' attack. Saber 7,8 and 9 form a flight below and port of 1,5 and 6. We'll be above and aft. This way we won't be scrambling trying to decide who goes where if things get harry." Moving into position and waiting to see what happens Doax allows himself a moment to relax the "Rictor ... Keep an eye on those Interceptors, if they do anything that seems threatening, like powering up weapons and the like, let me know."

jedi_lucky
29 July 2005, 11:55 AM
saber 2 falls back on 3's wing "roger that 3".


rainy hearing doax "thanks 3...and smart thinking." glad to know we have a few here who know how to be assertive when its appropreiate. she watches her sensors...hardly looking up to see where she is going.

the interceptors come screaming closer then slow down slightly doing a scan of us...and seeming to take their time doing so. after a few minutes the lead one sends out a hail..."unknown fighter group, please state your business or leave now." rainy in a panic switches her comm on "this is saber 1 i am here in reply to a mesage sent out to me...though there is no name of who to...." as soon as she starts talking she is cut off "roger that saber one...you are clear to land. follow heading ***** (insert #) down to the military landing bay and someone will meet you there shortly." then as quick as they arrived they disappear back into the jumble of ships.

"well now...thats was odd. everyone continue to proceed with caution and do not veer off course." the major grins i have a good feeling about this....

Kal Nova
29 July 2005, 12:38 PM
Romda manuevers his starship into formation under the other wings. He clicks his comm on and reports, "In formation." Romda sticks to formation following his squadmates.

Excitment was building inside Romda. <i>Who could possibly be piloting those imperial ships? They sure seem friendlier than imperials.</i>

Karen_Sith
30 July 2005, 06:32 AM
Sam and Kerry both listen quietly ready to react to any hostilities directed at the Squadron. Sam moves to 3's wing with 2, and gets into formation seeing 1, 6 and 5 in the lead. Meanwhile Kerry forms up with 7 and 9 low and port. The two make no comments over the com, a sense of uneasyness coming from Sam about the situation for anyone directing their senses her way, and a sense of curiosity from Kerry. They follow the rest of the Squadron as ordered and remain ready to assist.

OOC: Sorry its short just check the OOC thread for why.

jedi_lucky
1 August 2005, 11:10 PM
you fly towards the planet, getting a better view of things. you see all the ships up close and personel now...and the symbol on all of the ships and even though you are closer to them now you still dont know what it is. as you head into atmosphere you see the city you are heading towards. its not a large city but goodsized and there seems to be no other towns besides it. upon closer inspection it seems to be a very military organized town with lots of landing zones and troop training areas. you see a single man dressed in a black uniform of some type waiting on you. after climbing out of your fighter he rushes over "greeting jedi. i have been instructed to show you to the admiral's personel briefing room where he will meet you shortly. i was also told to inform you that he will answer any questions you might have in regards to the message recieved. so ladies and gentleman if you will follow me." he turns and starts heading into the building. the building looks like your standard military base from the outside but once you get inside you realize its very lavishly decorated. the floors are all black marble with plain white walls but pictures of all kinds hang all over the place and oddly lots of plants seem to line the halls. you are lead into a breifing room with all kinds of food and drinks laid out on the table. "if you will take a seat the admiral will be here shortly. feel free to eat or drink anything you would like. we were unsure who would be coming so we tried to set out a varity of things. enjoy" he turns and walks out.

"well i am starving!" rainy says as she picks up a sandwhich of some sort and takes a bite. she walks over and pours a brandy of some sort "well i guess now all we can do is wait." she plops down in a chair.

chance looks at the food "i hope this is safe to eat...but i am quite hungry." he picks up an apple and inspects it closely then takes a bite."

"replax chance i dont think someone would go through all this trouble of contacting us and getting us here just to poison us"

Mack Jace
2 August 2005, 03:28 AM
Morec landed the ship easily, and said to Spanner Finish cooling her down, but if I contact you on the comm, be prepared to have her ready to go. He checked to make sure that he had his lightsaber, then followed the others. As they entered the base, Morec let out a long, low whistle Snazzy. Very nice, though the decor is not something that I would have chosen for a military base. I just hope we don't have another Thrawn here. he said, remembering that Thrawn was a fan of art. Morec took his seat in the briefing room facing the door. He eyed the food, but he wasn't all that hungry, so he sat back and waited for the "Admiral".

max ordo
3 August 2005, 07:00 PM
Landing his ship near the others Doax instructs his droid 'Rictor' "Keep the sensors scanning the area, alert me if anything odd is going on. Make sure the ship is ready if we have to make a quick exit also." he then exits the cockpit, stretches once then rechecks the powerpacks in his blasters. Glanceing around he thinks Who are these new ones, to well organized and armed to have stayed unknown this long. This may not be a good situation. he reaches and touchs one of the Thermal Detonators on his belt. Reassured that he can at least protect himself and the other Jedi Doax head towards Rainy. Hearing the locals offer of food and to follow Doax go forward confidently one hand resting on the butt of his DT-12 on his hip. The Ubese Jedi follows the others, but taking in his surroundings Always be alert, never get caught off guard. Once in the room Doax ignores the alchohol and food and instead takes a position with his back to a wall (one with no door in it) and watches everyone else, always keeping the doors in sight. He does a quick check with the force to see if he can feel any other force users in the area besides the Jedi in the room. Wouldn't want to be jumped by a group of Sith or anything on this unknown world.

Karen_Sith
5 August 2005, 04:01 AM
Sam and Kerry kand with the rest of the Squadron.

Sam leaping from her cockpit with the grace of a cat landing softly on the ground, glancing back up to her Astromech she speeks to him not attempting to hush her voice from anyone who might be listening, "Hey Nutsy, keep her ready just in case we have to hack and slash our way outta here, I don't like the looks of the stuff in orbit, reminds me of years gone by too much." She then heads to meet with the rest of the Squadron joining Kerry before linking up she says, "Stay alert my friend, just in case," finishing with a sidelong grin at her, Kerry returning it with a wink. "I'm always ready..." Kerry says as they begin to follow the rest of the Squad to the meeting hall, Sam lagging in the back taking in any isignia or markings along the way and taking note of number of personnel and species she sees along the way.

Once in the room hearing the officer, noting his rank for future referance, Sam nods to him as he finishes his spill and leaves the room.

Kerry once he's gone, her eyes brighten at the sight of real food instead of the ration packs on board her fighter, "Well I agree if they wanted to kill us why poison us, they could have just as easily done it with the numbers up there," She finishes grabbing a plate and placeing some of the galactic classics on it. Bantha BBQ Ribs, Corellian Sweet Corn and a few other odds and ends finishing by grabbing a nice large glass of fresh clear water.

Sam smiling to herself takes in the room and everything thinking to years past once again after seeing the things she just saw in orbit as she moves up to grab a plate herself knowing full well that in order to keep the mind sharp her body needed fuel. She takes a few odds and ends with a indulgance on the same exquisit bottle of brandy the Major took from. She sits, but keeping her tune towards it, with her back to the door they entered.

jtucker
5 August 2005, 04:23 AM
Dale tells sandy to keep the dewback ready then heads to meet everyone else on the ground and follows them to the conferance room listening to what the officer has to say taking note along the way of any computer terminals and offices they might pass by just in case he might need one if things go bad. Turning at the last second before exiting and doing the above he rushes back to his bunk and says as he grabs something, "Ooops almost forgot this again," picking up his lightsaber he continues.

Once in the conferance room he grabs a plate of Mon Cal Shrimp, one of the few things he has learned to love about not being on Tattooine anymore is the variety of food and his apparent love of seafood in particular. He sits quietly watching and listening the to the conversations around the room being warry of any listening devices they might ahve trained on them. Finishing the shrimp he reaches in his small tool pouch producing a small what appears to be durasteel coffe cup and pours himself a cup sitting back at the table waiting the arrival of this "admiral".

jedi_lucky
5 August 2005, 11:35 AM
everyone sits around eating and making small talk when the door opens...an older human walks into the room in a uniform with the crest in is and several awards that you dont recognize but can kind of guess what they might be. he walks to the head of the table...pouring a brandy out of the same bottle the major and sam were drinking out of. "greetings jedi i am adrimal parric. i am in charge here and the one who sent the message out to you. we need your help and in turn will help you out. we all seem to be facing the same enemy here and as a wise man once said 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' i am sure you are wondering why i asked for jedi specificlly and theres a very tactical reason for it. you see the vong dispise you. they will do anything to destroy you...in a sense you are the perfect distraction for the vong. not only are you effective at killing them but they will leave their duties to attempt to kill you. not to mention there are no jedi out here...so maybe by helping us you will also see some relief in you efforts. after all if they suddenly start seeing jedi out here they will send more forces here." he takes a sip of brandy. "now i am sure you would like to know exactly what the bargain is and so i willl explain. you come here to help us show the vong we have jedi out here and possibly find some of our people who would be fitting for training and in turn we will give access to our forces. in other words we will support you with our ships, supplies and people. and anything else you want as long as its within reason." he takes a sip again. "but first if you decide to go through with this you will have to prove yourself to us. i will have to know that you can keep this to yourself and not inform anyone of us. you will have to uphold your end of the deal and we will honor ours. now i am sure you all have lots of questions and i would love to hear them." he sits back with the brandy and lights a cigar.

the major sits back and listens to the whole spill. when he finishes she pours another brandy and waits on the others to speak.

chance looks lost in thought.

Kal Nova
5 August 2005, 11:36 AM
Romda grabs his datapad from its place in his ships console. He pats his droid on its 'head' and says, "Keep her running buddy, who knows how this'll turn out."

He jumps down from the cockpit, robes flowing wildly as he falls. He pads himself to make sure he has his gear and follows after the squad.

Romda takes note of the strange scenery. The floor was entirely black marble and the walls, all white marble. The shiney monotone scene was offset by rows of alternating plants and artwork. <i>What odd taste our new contact has, it's as if the place was designed by a droid. This whole place makes me want to duck off and hack this guy's
network. Oh well, this is a Jedi mission. Now's not the time to act like a slicer.</i> Romda takes note of any security stations and datapad interfaces along the way.

Once inside the room, Romda grabs a plate full of the sweetest looking fruit and takes a seat. He looks quite relaxed, even happy, as he gobbles down his snack.

jtucker
6 August 2005, 07:04 AM
hmmm Admiral Parric? gona have to look that name up in Sandy's databanks later see if we have anything on him... support and relief for the New republic at the same time... gotta be a catch too much Imperial looking stuff here...

Dale sits drinking his coffee waiting for everyone else to begin the questioning.

Karen_Sith
9 August 2005, 08:27 AM
Kerry sits patiently waiting for the older more experianced people in the Squadron to speek having no real experiance in matters such as this herself.


Sam sitting waiting for everyone else finally decides to take matters in her won hands once no one speeks up she stands and turns towards the Admiral.

"Well nice to meet you Sir, Names Samantha Hart, everyone just calls me Sam so feel free to do so yourself unless this is a very formal setting which i assume by the setting and spread here it isn't, then Master Hart will suffice in such a case." She smiles and nodes slightly to the Admiral.

"No you mentioned Questions, well I've got them, but first let me thank you on behalf of all my colleages here for the refreshments you have provided us. Now you say you asked for Jedi in particuarly to assist you out here to possible take preasure off the defensive forces along the Vong main assault. All well and good Admiral and I'm sure whoever your contacts are within the New Rebublic will be most appreciative for your attempts. Also let me just make a few statements here along with my questions if you don't mind."

"Your vessels, armaments, and personnel all seem to have a more... Imperial air about them, however your uniforms suggest otherwise, my questions on that manner are... Are you tied directly to the Remenant or a seperate Faction all together. If tied with them then why are you hidding out here and not helping them defend their own boarders. If not a part or affiliated in any way... then Who is it you actually work for or are you yourself Admiral just another would be warlord left from the Empires days of glory that somehow managed to escape both NRI and Imperial Intelligence, or just a genius who had managed to coordinate all this and keep it a secret for this long against the galaxy. Judging by the setament on the landing platforms and buildings outside you've been here a few years at least."

"Now Secondly... Hmmm train people of your own in the Jedi arts... sorry as you said about us having to prove ourselves to you well theres the other edge to that sword good sir... before I myself will even consider ANYONE not just one of your people, for training they too must prove to me that they can uphold and maintain themselves as a Jedi. Now as for proving ourselves to you... speaking for myself only here of course... You name the time and place and proof shall be yours."

"ok and lastly think i've seen something similar to this in a historical holovid... clone wars era i believe... had somthing to do with the Jedi's supposed betrayle of the suppreme chancellor, there sudden hunting down by the clone armies and Darth Vader along with other dark force users... who just so happened to be ... wait ... yeah all trained by the Jedi themselves... so anyone else see the resemblance there... Well Admiral I believe that is all I have ... at the Moment... the Floor is yours."

Sam sits and awaits the Admirals Responses to her comments and the answers to her questions.

Kerry sits in aw never having seen her master conduct herself in a manner such as that before.... the only thing Kerry having ever really seen of her master before was her ability with a blade and starfighter... seeing this about Sam astonishes her even more than her ability to fight with weapons... apparently her master caould wield words just as well as her fighter or blade... Kerry realizing once again she has much still yet to learn...........

jedi_lucky
10 August 2005, 06:17 PM
she adminal sits listening to Sam...sipping his brandy. once she is finished he grins "well i guess that is fair enough. i am not a warlord nor am i tied to the current remains of the empire. i run this place and all of our other settlements. i am not a genius but i do manage to stay out of sight. we are merely a group of people who keep to our selves considering that we dont truely see eye to eye with the known galaxy. though our ships were once property of the empire most were built here by our own people." he pauses to sip his brandy again then continues "as far as training i do agree that not everyone is fit for it and wouldnt ask you to train anyone you feel would be inappropreite for such. i am merely asking that if we had people who you thought would be worthy of such that you atleast consider it. and as far as your historical recallection...i have no desire to destroy the jedi. i am asking for your aid in this...not for you death. had i of wanted you dead i could have done so by now." he looks around "any other questions? or comments? if not i will be more than happy to show you to some quarters for the night so that you may discuss the proposel."

Mack Jace
12 August 2005, 06:17 AM
Morec sits listening to the admiral, and sips his brandy.
Hey, this is good brandy. I'll have to see if I can get some of it...Back to buisiness. It seems odd that this admiral could just disappear and bring all of these ships and people with him to this secluded planet. I mean, it would be kind of hard to miss an SSD. Morec waits for the others to finish, then speaks up.

Greetings Admiral. Lieutenant Morec Birtrok. I agree with you that the Vong will want to investigate a bunch of Jedi out here in the middle of nowhere. Also, in regards to proving myself to you, just tell me what to do. Now, you say that you wish us to train some of your people in the ways of the Jedi. There's only one problem with that. It takes a long time to train a Jedi, it took me seven years and I'm still not considered a Jedi Knight. Now unless you've got some kind of machine that just stamps out Jedi, then we won't really be able to help you, but we sure could try. Other than that, I could use a little rest. He leans back in his chair, so that the front is off the ground, and the back is touching the wall, and polishes off his brandy.

jedi_lucky
12 August 2005, 06:36 PM
"well since none of you seem to have any wuestions i suggest you all get some rest and come to an agreement as to if you plan to assist or not. if so i will have a mission for you tomorrow if not then i will let you go back to your end of the war." the admiral then pushes a button on his chair and a droid appears. "please escort them to the quaters we have for them." "yes sir" the protocal droid saysthen turns to the group "if you will follow me please". the admiral stands "you are free to go anywhere with one exception. i only ask you dont go into areas marked personel only. in time if we continue to work together then i will be more then happy to give you full access to anywhere. good evening and i will see you in the morning."


you are lead through the building to a turbo lift. you go up a few floors arriving in a penthouse type apartment. "here you are. there are enough rooms for you all though someof you may have to sleep on the couches. it is the best we could do to keep you all together. if you require anything else slimply push this button." he jestures to a button by the door. "this will call me and i can handle any needs you may have such as laundry or food or directions to anywhere. good day" he then walks out the door.

rainy looks around "so shall we figure out what to do or order roomservice first...or maybe order room service then discuss it over dinner" she laughs a little.

chance laughs at rainy a bit then speaks up. "i think we should figure something out soon. i could get use to being treated like a king."

Mack Jace
18 August 2005, 07:55 AM
Morec checks out the place that they are staying at, then says I don't know about any of you, but I'm kinda hungry, so my vote is to talk about it over dinner. He then finds a nice, comfortable, reclining chair and leans back in it, linking his hands behind his head.

max ordo
18 August 2005, 02:26 PM
Doax gives the room a precursory glance, checking for possible escape routes and defensible positions. He then looks to Rainy "So, we have been lured here to teach? I am not sure about this Major, seems a bit odd that a force this large has gone undetected so long and is so heavily armed with Imperial equipment. We need to be wary. I think we should set up a watch while in the room, someone on guard at all times."

max ordo
13 September 2005, 12:19 PM
With no response forthcoming Doax heads to the exit "I'm going to look around" and without waiting for an answer he leaves the room to explore this new place.