PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Endangered Species: Humans

Darth_Xanthor
15 July 2005, 05:27 PM
This is the OOC thread for the ES: HUMan game.

For those who i have accepted into the game, post your lvl 3 stats here, along with char dispription (looks, history, personality etc etc)

I will repost the history here.

Darth_Meane
15 July 2005, 06:31 PM
Here's the stats for my Korunnai character...

RAITH ALANDU
Korunnai demagogue level 3,

STR 14 (+2), DEX 15 (+2), CON 16 (+3),

INT 13 (+1), WIS 13 (+1), CHA 17 (+3)

vitality 26/26 (die 6+cons mod) wounds 16/16

Attack: +2, Def 10+3+2 (15), initiative +2

Fortitude: 1+3+(4*)= 4/8*
Reflex: 2+2+0 =4
Willpower 3+1+0 =4
*+4 fortitude when dealing with gasses

Melee combat attack bonus: +4. Ranged combat attack bonus: +4
Force points 3, Dark side points 0, reputation bonus +1

Skills:
Appraise +2, Bluff +12, computer use +8, diplomacy +12, disguise +12, gather info +5, handle animal +3, knowledge (bureaucracy) +8, ride +4, profession (representative of Haruun Kal) +3, sense motive +8, craft (bl.pistols) N/A, pilot +9, entertain (magician) +5

Feats:
Force Sensitive, weaponsgroup (simple), weaponsgroup (blaster pistols), trustworthy

Special/s: favor +2, inspire confidense, resource access
Credits: ?12.000?

Darth_Meane
15 July 2005, 06:49 PM
Raith Alundu comes from a long line of Korunnai Gh˘sh-leaders that since the crash of the Jedi starship has lived in the rough plains of Haruun Kal (Al'Har 1 to most offworlders).

When the Balawai, the offworlder-settlers came to the world the nomadic tribes were devided between seeing the newcomers as an oppurtunity to excel and seeing them as invaders and abusers of their beloved jungle.

The Alundu chose to see them as a moment of oppurtunity and immediately forged close bonds with the controversial balawai leaders that eventually ended up being the sole official government on the planet.
Now the Alundu are determined to attempt to mediate between the government, the UFP Council and the other Korunnai tribes.

Raith Alandu a man about 1.91 tall, with bald head and a teined skin with hazel eyes.

He is the oldest of three sons and therefore feels obligated to carry on the path of his ancestors and trying to protect human rights. However the recent increase in human bounties concerns him and he is actively attempting to raise a voice opposing the growing tendencies.

He is an extrovert, at times arrogant, oppurtunist that seeks a peaceful solution to every problem and is considered a trustworthy demagogue by many parties. Some, amongst his own would say that his peace, love and no war policy is somewhat naive... however he is a man of principles and is not likely to stand down from his convictions...

Darth_Xanthor
24 July 2005, 10:47 AM
welcome aboard

Ace Bandit
24 July 2005, 05:59 PM
Just so you know Mr. Xanthor sir, Darth_Meane got called into active duty and will be gone for about three months... or so I heard, he was GMing a game I was in and PsychoInfiltrator posted that on our OOC...

Ace Bandit
25 July 2005, 02:46 PM
Here is my Character if you disaprove (slaved over the spelling of that word for 3 whole minutes!!!:D And yet somehow I still got it wrong... :P ) PM me.

DALTRID

S'kytri Force Adept lvl.3

STR 15 (+2) DEX 15 (+2) CON 13 (+1) INT 16 (+3) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 18 (+4)

Speed:10 / 10 fly average maneuverability
Vitality 26/26 d8+CON
Wound 13/13

Attack +2 Defense 16=10+(DEX)2+(CLASS)4

Fort: 3=(BASE)2+(CON)1
Ref: 4=(BASE)2+(DEX)2
Will: 6=(BASE)3+(WIS)3

Melee: 4=(BASE)2+(STR)2
Ranged: 4=(BASE)2+(DEX)2
Force Points: 3/...
Dark Side Points: 0
Reputation Bonus: 0

Feats:
Force-Sensitive
Improved Flight
Weapon Groups (Primitive, Simple)

Force Feats:
Control
Mind Trick

Skills:
Listen: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6
Spot: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6
Survival: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6
Treat Injury: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6

Force Skills:
Affect Mind: 12=(ABILITYMOD)4+(MISC.)2+(RANKS)6
Heal Another: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6
Heal Self: 10=(ABILITYMOD)4+(RANKS)6
Move Object: 9=(ABILITYMOD)3+(RANKS)6

Languages:
Basic :lukejedi:
S'kytric :xwing:
Shyriwook :wookiee:
Jawa Trade Language :jawa:
Understands Binary :artoo:

Equipment: Club, Bow, Arrows (40), Clothes, Credit Stick (1200 credits), Utility Belts (2)