PDA

View Full Version : Online Journal

LawgSkrak
4 August 2005, 07:13 AM
Are the old issues not on the site yet? Is issue 5 still a go? Do I have to resubmit my stuff? I wrote a GWNN for ish 5?

The site looks awesome, BTW.

LawgSkrak
11 August 2005, 06:47 PM
Anyone?

BRodgers
12 August 2005, 04:17 AM
You may want to try contacting the site admin Nealos directly through e-mail...Im not sure how often he gets around the checking these boards.

:(

Nealos
28 October 2005, 10:30 PM
Hi All,

I just created an archives section on the Web site under the Online Journal section. You can go there and retreive 3 past issues at this time. I'm working on posting the rest (a bit of a job as I have to retrieve them first via webarchive.org).

Also, I posted Submission Guidelines page for those interested in creating content for consideration to the Journal. Check it out, and let's see your creativity!

In related (and bigger) news, a new Online Journal production staff has been created this week and is commencing work on a new issue. Get your material in!

Thanks,

Anstrona
29 October 2005, 04:14 AM
OK guys, I looked around a little bit and while I didn't find the actual PDF for Vol2 Issue 1 I managed to pull up the old content from the issue that was on the site back then. It's something at least.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021207225414/www.starwars-rpg.net/journal/current/

Nealos
29 October 2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for looking around. I too found that resource, but I'm trying to find the PDF. It's nowhere in webarchive.org, not on my hard drive and not anywher else I've looked.

I *really* appreciate you looking!

Armadious
29 October 2005, 10:37 AM
I do have a copy of Volume 2, Issue 1 PDF, if you are still looking. Do I send it to you, Nealos, or somewhere else?

Nealos
29 October 2005, 08:08 PM
Actually, someone else just sent me a copy a little while ago, and I've uploaded to the Archives.

I really appreciate you looking, though!

Thanks,