PDA

View Full Version : Notice

Deano
4 August 2005, 03:22 PM
TORIS will be unavailable until further notice. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Deano

Darklighter
4 August 2005, 07:47 PM
Ouch! What's up, Deano?

johnpatrickmcp
5 August 2005, 08:46 AM
Hope this isn't anything long-term Deano. You run one of the best fan sites out there and we'd hate to lose you.

BRodgers
8 August 2005, 12:14 PM
Agreed.

Toris is a community staple...it would be terrible to see it go offline for long, as so many other great community sites have done recently.

Let me know if I can help/assist in any way Deano!

Deano
15 August 2005, 09:36 AM
Thank you for your kind words it means a lot.

TORIS will hopefully return, but it will not be as it once was. Ben ('The Admiral') has left TORIS and most of his excellent work will no longer be available on the site if and when TORIS returns into being.

I will keep you informed as things progress.

Deano

Nova Spice
15 August 2005, 10:56 AM
:(

chiefcaptin
15 August 2005, 11:16 AM
What the heck wase that Novaspice!!:raised:

BRodgers
15 August 2005, 11:28 AM
This is just a wild guess but it looks like Novaspice was showing his dismay at Toris being down and The Admiral leaving the site.

At least thats how I interpreted it.

Sorry to hear the bad news Deano. Hopefully we'll see Toris back up and running in the near future!

chiefcaptin
15 August 2005, 02:11 PM
My computer was having problems showing the smilys. I thought it was just a blank post. Sorry.

Nova Spice
15 August 2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by BRodgers
This is just a wild guess but it looks like Novaspice was showing his dismay at Toris being down and The Admiral leaving the site.

At least thats how I interpreted it.

Sorry to hear the bad news Deano. Hopefully we'll see Toris back up and running in the near future!

Yea, I thought my post was pretty self-explanatory. :raised:

I see it was due to computer problems. It's all good.

Deano
11 September 2005, 01:32 AM
We're back!

Deano