PDA

View Full Version : OOC: German based RPG

Kost Amuyan
4 August 2005, 03:38 PM
Hello there,

is there someone out there interested in a german RPG via SWRPGNetwork (mail-based)? We would like to play prior the Rebel Era, means Old Republic.

Uron Teff
4 August 2005, 03:48 PM
Hi,
Yeah this was my personal Igor who posted this new thread for me. I thought about a storyline starting in the last days of the Old Republic and going futher through Rise of the Empire and Reblion Era.
Though this used to be a english speaking homepage I thought we could invent the GERMAN PbP on SWRPGNetwork!
IF anybody is interested please contact me/us!

Thanks!

Kost Amuyan
4 August 2005, 03:52 PM
Personal Igor?
Infact I had to post this, because "Masters" english isn't well enough and he was afraid that you could think ill of him... well... maybe we should let him believe what he wants...

coldskier0320
4 August 2005, 03:53 PM
Kost, while this is an intriguing idea, I think you want to post this thread over in the Traders' InfoNet Forum. That's where all the pre-game stuff goes on. :) If you haven't yet, please check out the site FAQ as well, as it's incredibly helpful for that sort of thing.

More on your topic, though, I don't speak German, but I think several others here do, so just give it some time. :)

Kost Amuyan
4 August 2005, 03:57 PM
Hi Coldskier,

I've already posted it to "Traders"... it was "Master's" idea to post it here as well... you've been warned. I apologize for any inconvinience and will leave this thread here now in peace...

Any interested people please review this post at "Traders"