57 Nom Anor R
58 Warmaster Tsavong Lah VR
59 Yuuzhan Vong Subaltern UC
60 Yuuzhan Vong Warrior C

C Common 12
U Uncommon 20
R Rare 16
V Very Rare 12

This set will rock the RPG like nothing else (short from new books!)
- Stratos

Garan
9 August 2005, 06:27 AM
Why is the force witch imperial :? she should be fringe.

Why is there no Xizor if there is a Guri :?

Stratos
9 August 2005, 06:34 AM
Prince Xizor is in the Fringe - #25 (VR).

This Force Witch is from the RPG/Concept art of Darth Maul (I believe) and not truly a Dathomir Nightsister.

Garan
9 August 2005, 06:37 AM
Ah missed the dark price, Sorry. :? Yes looks nice. :)

Stratos
9 August 2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by baileyrecords
This Force Witch is from the RPG/Concept art of Darth Maul (I believe) and not truly a Dathomir Nightsister. [/B]

Darkside Sourcebook page 027 - is the artwork of this Dark Force Witch. I am assuming that WoTC wanted to strengthen the Imperial faction so they went with Imperial for her with the Minis but she's obviously a "generic" Dark Side Force User... perfect for Dathomir or anything else (and she does have a special game trait to use with the Rancor a`la Nightsister which is a bonus!).

- Stratos

Garan
9 August 2005, 06:52 AM
How do the NR Trooper and Commander look? (if you picked them up yet) Battle of Endor style uniforms, or something different? :)

Stratos
9 August 2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Garan
How do the NR Trooper and Commander look? (if you picked them up yet) Battle of Endor style uniforms, or something different? :)

Haven't pulled any yet not have I seen pictures. Sorry.

Tao
10 August 2005, 02:45 PM
I have some pictures from Celebration. I'll post a link tomorrow. They have green and white uniforms and long sniper-style rifles.

Stratos
10 August 2005, 06:06 PM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/DSC04542.4.JPG

Tao
11 August 2005, 05:36 AM
http://starwars.mattylee.com/minis/nt.jpg

Garan
11 August 2005, 06:33 AM
Looks strange o.O

Sithspawn
19 August 2005, 09:08 AM
So, anybody got theirs yet?

I got some today. And I got the Rancor!
The quality is pretty good, and I've now got all the creatures to re-create the arena fight B)

Drendar Morevo
19 August 2005, 09:25 AM
Noble Knight has all of them for sale.

Donovan Morningfire
21 August 2005, 04:09 AM
I snagged a few boosters last night. And am impressed so far by the quality of the figs. The X-1 Viper Droid nearly qualifes as a Gargantuan mini in my book.

As far as ordering in bulk/cases, I've been pretty happy with CoolStuff.com, and their prices are some of the better ones I've come across ($80 a case for Universe), and they have a pretty good stock of loose figs, though obviously the rarer the fig, the less they have and the higher the price.

Edit: Checked the WotC SW Mini's section, and found these (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swminis/article/setlistuniversegallery). Should answer most folks' questions on what the individual figures look like. And here I was thinking the Viper Droid was over-sized; it's nothing compared to the AT-ST 8o

Drendar Morevo
21 August 2005, 12:25 PM
Heres my question, when is the bloody AT-AT coming out?!

Darth Jerrod
21 August 2005, 07:36 PM
AT-AT is in November.

In Feb is Battle of Endor which is a box containing one AT-ST (in a different pose same stat card as Universe) and a few Stormies with maps and a senario book.

There will be no UM book for Universe. Look for the above box to be a possible "between" the releases of sets. They will kinda be the new Ultimate Mission books.

Then in April we will have Champions of the Force.

Oh and I am guessing a new Huge set is in the works following Champions for a next august release because they mentioned we will get a Snowspeeder. Since these sets are planned out a year in advance this is speculation as WOTC will not comment on projects past next April at this time.

This info came from the Mini seminar at Gencon.

btw I pulled an AT-ST, Nom Anor, Luke Skywalker Jedi Master, Darth Maul on Speeder and a few other rares at the con.

Darth Vader Jedi Hunter is VERY tough and was in the Winning Sealed Booster tourny this weekend that won an AT-AT. The Team was Darth Vader, Nightsister Sith Witch and a Vong Warrior. He went undefeated.

Frank

Wesly Senesca
21 August 2005, 08:49 PM
Darth Vader Jedi Hunter is VERY tough and was in the Winning Sealed Booster tourny this weekend that won an AT-AT. The Team was Darth Vader, Nightsister Sith Witch and a Vong Warrior. He went undefeated.

Damn. What's Vader's stats?

Garan
22 August 2005, 01:32 AM
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swminis/article/setlistuniversegallery

Gallery is up :)

I must say really love the Rodian Vigo figure. ^^

Damn. What's Vader's stats?
Hitpoints: 140
Defense: 23
Attack: +16
Damage: 20
Special Abilities:
Dark Armor When this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11. Adjacent enemies with lightsabers ignore this special ability.
Jedi Hunter +4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemies with Force ratings.
Melee Attack This character can attack only adjacent enemies.
Triple Attack On his turn, this character can make 2 extra attacks instead of moving
Unique
Force Powers:
Force: 2
Force Grip Force 1, replaces attacks: sight; 10 damage.
Force Renewal 1 This character gets Force 1 each time he activates.
Force Whirlwind Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and each character adjacent to that target; save 11.
Lightsaber Block Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage on a save of 11.
Lightsaber Deflect Force 1: When hit by a non-melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11.
Lightsaber Sweep Force 1, replaces attacks: This character can attack every adjacent enemy once.

8o

Stratos
22 August 2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Drendar Morevo
Heres my question, when is the bloody AT-AT coming out?!

Bloody AT-AT? Is that the variant? :)

November is the release for the AT-AT.

"short list"

Wesly Senesca
23 August 2005, 03:11 PM
Hitpoints: 140
Defense: 23
Special Abilities:
Dark Armor When this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11. Adjacent enemies with lightsabers ignore this special ability.
Jedi Hunter +4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemies with Force ratings.
Melee Attack This character can attack only adjacent enemies.
Triple Attack On his turn, this character can make 2 extra attacks instead of moving
Unique
Force Powers:
Force: 2
Force Grip Force 1, replaces attacks: sight; 10 damage.
Force Renewal 1 This character gets Force 1 each time he activates.
Force Whirlwind Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and each character adjacent to that target; save 11.
Lightsaber Block Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage on a save of 11.
Lightsaber Deflect Force 1: When hit by a non-melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11.
Lightsaber Sweep Force 1, replaces attacks: This character can attack every adjacent enemy once.

8o

That's bad@$$, dude. And his kid isn't too far behind. (note, I couldn't find the point cost, I hope it's lower, since he's best used with his students).

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master
Stats:
Hit Points: 130
Defense: 22
Special Abilities:
Melee Attack: Triple Attack
Force Powers:
Force 2
Force Leap (Force 1: This turn, this character can move through enemy characters without provoking attacks of opportunity)
Force Renewal (This character gets Force 1 each time he activates)
Lightsaber Block (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Lightsaber Deflect (Force 1: When hit by a non-melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Lightsaber Sweep (Force 1, replaces attacks: Can attack every adjacent enemy once)
Lightsaber Throw (Force 1: replaces attacks: Attack 1 enemy within 6 squares)
Master Speed (Force 1: This character can move 6 extra squares on his turn as part of his move)
Commander Effect:
Each ally with a force rating starts with +1 Force

Young Jedi Knight, 21pts
Stats:
Hit Points: 60
Defense: 18
Attack: +11
Special Abilities:
Melee Attack
Force Powers:
Force 2
Knight Speed: 1 Force: This character can move 4 extra squares on his turn as part of his move.

Donovan Morningfire
24 August 2005, 08:20 AM
I got two of my pre-ordered cases last night, and I have to say that I am rather impressed with the quality. I was fearing that after the bonaza that was the RotS set, they might slip back down to Clone Strike quality (in other words, lousy). But the sculpts and paint jobs are pretty good, especially on the Huges (AT-ST looks as sweet as it does on the WotC gallery).

JM Luke and JH Vader might be pretty burly, but I'm not convinced that they're little red wagons couldn't be fixed by a few Vornskyrs and an Acklay (or two). A rancor would probably also do some hefty damage, but I don't have one yet so I don't know the stats.

But I wouldn't count Lobot (lower cost Jabba effect w/ R2's override) or Wedge (pilots become much harder to kill at range) out either.

Darth Jerrod
24 August 2005, 09:41 PM
Luke is 74 pts Vader is 75

As far as an Acklay is concerned? I have toasted several with Luke already and Vader is down right nasty with his Dark Armor.

It really all comes down to initiative and the melee friendly map that goes against huges. Like oh Naboo. You can win hands down since the huges must be able to fit into all the squares and can not be blocked by the columns on either side of the statue.

You move up to the acklay or even the rancor after they have moved. with Luke you can move freakin 12 spaces with Masterspeed as part of your move. smack that big boy either from cover in the middle and saber throw or melee him. win initative and triple hit him and then back away to cover. The acklay, Reek and Rancor can not keep pace with Luke at all.

Again its all a matter of initiative.

Now I played a no faction restriction game (125pts) at gencon cause some of the players only had universe figs so it made it hard to make one solid team. But I used:

Luke
Ki Adi Mundi
Young Jedi Knight

Luke gives out +1 force point to each jedi. Ki Adi allows you to activate 1 non-unique. You suddenly have 3 jedi's rushing at characters like Darth Maul on a Speederbike and killing him right away

Luke Maul and Vader are down right nasty.

So is Nom Anor with his make people with stealth 20pt exploding bombs. Take gran raiders out for a little fire works display.

As far as the Vong ability? With enough yeah you might be able to do something. The Voskner? Its bonus to hit people with Force Points makes it nasty. But That is what makes Vader Jedi hunter so hard to deal with playing Jedi.