PDA

View Full Version : IC: The Curse Of The Sith... episode 1



Stirroret
14 August 2005, 11:03 AM
In a galaxy far, far away
A long time ago...

It is hazardous times in the Galaxy. The tentions between the THE GALACTIC EMPIRE and THE NEW REPUBLIC grows ever more appearent as mysterious terrorists continue to bomb innocent civilian targets across the galaxy.

As the guns of war continue to draw nearer, the elected leader SUPREME CHANCELLOR LEIAH ORGANA are fighting an seemingly impossible diplomatic fight to maintain a peace with THE IMPERIAL TRIUMVIRATE under the leadership of LORD PAYNE, ADMIRAL DOOM and GENERAL TARXAS.

In a last effort to maintain the fragile peace she has called upon her beloved brother LUKE SKYWALKER, Jedi Master and founder of THE NEW JEDI ORDER with an academy on Dagobarr, hoping to resolve the conflict before getting out of hand...

Stirroret
14 August 2005, 11:30 AM
A lone lambda shuttle jumped out of hyperspace and headed for a seemingly secluded and lifeless world. A thick layer of fog and mist surrounded the planet as a thick carpet hiding its true importance. Onboard was a woman in her mid-50s with grey-steined hair tied up in Alderaani freckles to show her true legacy as a daughter of the destroyed world.
A golden C3-droid walked up to her "Chancellor Organa, the pilot has informed me that we are currently awaiting inflight coordinates", it said in a polite British tone of voice "excellent", she mumbled very openly stressed by the uneasy times.
Her personal maid and confident, a twi'lek girl by the name of Dia Kairn walked up to her. Dia was a good-looking twi'lek with blue skin a perfect backwards lekku. "What a dump!", she snorrted at the planet "looks can be deceiving my young friend", she smiled and pointed at a point in the foggy mist "this is Dagobarr and right there is the salvation of the entire galaxy" she looked at her maid "that's where my brother's academy has been placed" "why don't we just land or something and get it over with?"
Leiah smiled to herself "the planet is protected by an energyshield, much like the one protecting the second death star" she saw the lambda began to pick up speed once more. "I don't see why you don't just summon your brother to Coruscant. The Jedi does have a temple there..." "my brother is tied up with his responsibilities here. He is personally supervising the training of over 80 jedis. In the old days there would be just one student per master. Now...they are forced to have 2-4 students per master. Even mere knights has to take students to re-establish the order", she told an appearently indifferent Dia.

The pilot shuttled the plane to the surface and landed the plane on a platform outside a very new facility designed for both grace and efficiency.
Two soldiers in heavy bodyarmors with black base and red platings stood guard wearing the symbol of the Jedi Order on the shoulders and huge blaster riffles and black barets.

so you've come sister... she heard her brother inside her head say I have brother, as promised the security doors opened to the facility and Luke Skywalker came to his sister with his usual balanced, yet noble mannerism. "I need your help Luke", she said before even saying hello "I know. I have sensed a disturbance in the Force, I fear the terrorists may have alterior motivations than just terror", he said and showed her inside.
"High Command is certain that the ISC is behind the attacks and calls them acts of war"
"the high command is nothing but soldiers. They think like soldiers, enhibiting them from seeing the full perspective"
Leiah looked at her brother as they came to the training ground where a team of 10 jedis were training with lightsabers under the close supervision of Master Kyle Katarn. "I need your help help..." "again I know. I have assembled a team fit for the job at hand"

OOC: you have all been summoned to Dagobarr by none other than THE Luke Skywalker and are awaiting further instructions inside a conferenceroom

Zeb
14 August 2005, 10:13 PM
Haldebez

::He had just got here. Awaiting his new master. HE had finished his training and had studied under master Zh'rneb Or as ever one called him. George. Master Sky Walker had assained him. Before he died in a tragic death. But, Haldebez had just began his training. He was not ready to began on his own. He had been sent to meet Master Sky walker. And continue his training. He had just arived back on Dagobarr. And was wondering about all the Sith Symbols. It bothered him. But, he would be OK. He was a calm man looking forward to this mission. He was about 6 ft tall. Dressed in his Jedi robes caring his light saber. Tragically his old master was killed in an accident. His X J X-Wing had exploded. Something had gone wrong with it's engine. Setting it to explode. That didn't really matter now. For now he was just glad to be out their again. He had checked his light saber before leaving and made sure it was working. As was every thing else he had. As he walked on this planet. Fear was spreading the planet. Maybe that was just him. It was a swamp planet few people other than the school. Haldebez calmed him self. And stroked his beard. Well, with his clawed hand. He looked mostly human save for those and his white eyes. He had brown hair. And was in good shape. He waited for his new Master and to find out what must be done. He missed the home world of Arkania. He was an Arkanian. He was sent hear to learn in the field. He had had a few field missions with his old Master. But, things were different now. The Sith presence clouded the world. It was worse. Things were evil. He did not like that. It worried him. He tried to relax and remain calm. To spread peace threw the universe. Well, his little corner of it. He wondered why he was called here? As he passed a bit. Then stooped. And tried to look as calm as posable. His hood drew up over his head. He remembered his long dead parents. He missed them. But, he was on his way to being a Jedi. He let go of any feelings he had save to be ready. To make it all happen. To help the order as best he could. As he tried to look calm. He fixed his robes. . .

Master Sky walker sent for him. He didn't know why. Just that he had to be here. It was all knew. After the distruction of the Empire and the new Begaining. Yet the New Jedi Order was coming along nicely.::

As he tried to project calm.Haldebez
::Haldebez had learned a lot in the arcives of the Concel. . He had learned of much of the horendace back story. The Assain that almost threated the Order with two deaths. And many other things. Luckly it had failed. Still right now his time was spent on waiting to Hear what Master Sky walker had to say. The Master whom saved the Republic with many other heros . He was glad Corsanet hand a Concel. But, people looked more afraid on other planets. As they saw the sith markings. Even if they didn't klnow their meanings. They were markings of the evil Sith. They could feel the evil from them. On those planets Haldebez thought. As could Haldebez. Or was he projecting?Still that was else ware his mind needed to be on here. He walked around on the Dagoba. Studing the place. As he tried to project relaxsation. As he moved threw the place. Watching the goings on.He had his light saber at his side.::

Stirroret
15 August 2005, 02:57 PM
The Conference room was of medium size with 8 large, circular with elegant pillars evenly positioned and a super-eliptic table, with the one end cut off at the end, positioned in the middle with a total of 13 seats. Twelve at the sides, One at the end of the table.
The doors slided open and two men entered, both wearing black pants and t-shirts with the red Jedi symbol on the chest and both wearing black barets without markings. One however carried the insignia of a Republic Lieutenant, the other none.

"I see we have company Special Operative Muun", the lieutenant said referring to his sidekick and nodded briefly at the non-jedi present and bowed deeply to the Jedi as all Black Barets are ordered to do. "I am Lt. Tarek Reema of the Republic Security Forces Special Branch, The Black Barets in common tongue" he turned to SO Muun "This is Special Operative Daz Muun".
Daz turned to his left side and bowed slowly, but deeply. He looks human but has abnormally pale skin, black eyes and no body-hair. "Hi- ham-honored to-meet...you", he said with a rasp voice "pay no heed to his rather odd nature...he's Ardarian", Lt. Reema explained.

the doors open and Adi Baku enters

Ket'ril
15 August 2005, 03:20 PM
Rayn was sitting quietly in the conference room looking over his data pad. He had been on Dagobarr for about six months now. He was working really hard at impressing his new family, hoping that they would except him. Rayn was a young Zeltron, a handsome redskinned human with short crimson hair.
As he looked over his datapad, his hand were fiddling with some new device that he had started to make. Maybe it was an emitter matrix or a droid power cell. He would work that out later. The Jedi here had put his talent of fixing this to good use, even taught him the basics of repairing lightsabers. His passion though were droids.

The slide open and two gentle men walked in and began to speak. Rayn just sat there and listened, waiting.

Almaster
15 August 2005, 03:56 PM
Adi strode in and nodded a greeting to both of the Black Baret soliders. She glanced around at the rest of the people in the room and gave a small smile. "Peace..." she breathed. "There is much negative energy in the force," she thought. "Master Skywalker clearly feels it as well." She turned and stood in the corner, bowed her head, and meditated.

Zeb
16 August 2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Stirroret
The Conference room was of medium size with 8 large, circular with elegant pillars evenly positioned and a super-eliptic table, with the one end cut off at the end, positioned in the middle with a total of 13 seats. Twelve at the sides, One at the end of the table.
The doors slided open and two men entered, both wearing black pants and t-shirts with the red Jedi symbol on the chest and both wearing black barets without markings. One however carried the insignia of a Republic Lieutenant, the other none.

"I see we have company Special Operative Muun", the lieutenant said referring to his sidekick and nodded briefly at the non-jedi present and bowed deeply to the Jedi as all Black Barets are ordered to do. "I am Lt. Tarek Reema of the Republic Security Forces Special Branch, The Black Barets in common tongue" he turned to SO Muun "This is Special Operative Daz Muun".
Daz turned to his left side and bowed slowly, but deeply. He looks human but has abnormally pale skin, black eyes and no body-hair. "Hi- ham-honored to-meet...you", he said with a rasp voice "pay no heed to his rather odd nature...he's Ardarian", Lt. Reema explained.

the doors open and Adi Baku enters


He walked in to the room. Returning the bow to both of the. He then bowed to the other Jedi in the room. Looking bak at the Lt.::

Haldabez," Thank you very much sir. Nice to meet you and your colleague."

::He waved to Daz. And took a seat. Waiting for Sky walker to show up. As he sat there. He looked as calm as posable. Wondering what was next.
He thought about sneaking the room, but no he'd sit here a moment and think. As he lessened to the meeting siting still looking as polite calm and poised as posable as he worried a bit about all this. But, tried to hide that. Showing nothing. He had sakern the Lt's hand earler. As he was now siting in the chair that was assained to him. He removed his hood and fixed his hair. As he sat and waited wondering what the meeting was about. Well he could guess, but what was his part in this? How could he help he had studied all he could on the parties attaning. The Sky walker twins etc. He spent sevral hours in the libary before geting ready. Some thing about books and info he lived them almost loved them. Books were a fasanation for him. :::

Stirroret
17 August 2005, 05:10 AM
The doors opened and Luke Skywalker entered the room followed by the supreme chancellor, Leia Organa. He was an impressive man in his mid-50s with sandy hair with an aging white touch. He had allowed his beard to grow to just cover his facial features and his blue eyes almost glowed with charisma and concentration, almost as if he constantly consulted with the Force or awaited its commands.

He nodded briefly to the attending around the table "I'm glad to see you again Adi...Haldebaz", he said with a kind voice and walked up to Rayn offering his hand with a slight smile "glad to see you" and nodded to the Black Barets that immediately knelt down bowing their heads.
"I hate it when they do that", Skywalker joked and asked them to rise.
Leia cleared her throat and nodded briefly "I see you are prepared brother", she said and walked up to the seat at the end of the table and sat down.

spot check DC28 (DC10+opposing hide check)

"The political situation are growing more tense by the day", Skywalker said very matter-of-fact in his usual straight forward way, "The Imperial Remnant are taking more and more risks and RSF agents at the Triumvirate Court are reporting of a growing internal unrest within the Remnant itself. In fact the Remnant is facing a full-scale civilwar...a situation I foresee to spread to our parts of the galaxy and the neutral sector as well...Leia?"

Leia turned on a holographic image of a gas giant known as Myrina and 16 planet-sized moons within a meteorbelt around the planet.

"over the last year has nearly 71.000 civilian targets been bombed, with deadly, military precision. Nearly all the planets within the Galactic Core has been hit, in fact: the only system that seems to have been spared is The Myrin System and its lone Gas Giant", she looks at Luke as if she's asking "can I proceed?" with her eyes...
"Your mission is to venture to the primary moon of the 16 habitable moons, Ordmyrin and prevent any bombings on potential targets, the most obvious would be the Refineries on Ordmyrin, the mines on another moon called Athoria and the commercial starports on Edo" Luke intervened "you will prevent the bombings and if at all possible, aprehend one of these mysterious terrorists and bring him here for questioning...", Luke ended the briefing and turned off the holograph.

He walked up to Adi "and on another matter...Adi meet Haldebez" he turned to Adi "you will be his new master. I know you do not formally hold the rank of master, but as you are well aware of..." he faces Haldebaz "...times are pressing for the restoration of the Jedi Order...I trust you are more than capable of training him"
With a smile and before she can even give a reply, he excuses himself and leaves...

Leia finishes her briefing with the usual speech, "if you are compromised, captured or killed the Senate will deny all knowledge of any affiliation with me, the senate or the Jedi Order. All that said, you will be provided with an registered transport vessel arriving sometime within the next couple of days" she nodds to the audience and heads for the doors "and one more thing: come back alive..."

She leaves them on their own

OOC:the mission objectives

Primary objective:
Stop the terrorists from bombing key installations in the Myrina System

Secondary objective/s:
1. Apprehend a terrorist for questioning
2. Find out who (or what) they are working for

Stirroret
17 August 2005, 08:28 AM
spot check DC28 (DC10+opposing hide check)

Daz rolls 19. 19+0=19. FAILED!
Tarek rolls perfect 20. Automatic Success!

Zeb
17 August 2005, 06:42 PM
Wisdom Mod +2
...Haldebaz
Roll(1d20)+2:
20,+2
Total:22

Stirroret
17 August 2005, 08:02 PM
Here is a little summary of the spot checks

Daz Muun.......19 (19+0). Fails
Tarek Reema..20 (20+0). Automatic Success!!!
Haldebaz........22 (20+2). Automatic Success!!!
Adi Baku.........20 (17+3). Fails
Rayn...............16 (16+0). Fails

Almaster
18 August 2005, 04:48 AM
Adi's roll: 17+3 wisdom bonus: 20.

Ket'ril
18 August 2005, 02:49 PM
Roll = 16
Total = 16.

Therefore I see the parts I'm holding in my hand.

Doh.

Zeb
19 August 2005, 06:21 AM
::Haldebez was happy that he got a new master to train him. Well, to continue his trapping. He thanked Master Sky waker and then Master Adi. He bowed. How had human's greeted? He thought about it a sec., Oh Yes a hand shake. He had claws not hand, but still. He'd try it. Well, he had claws not hands, but still.::

Haldebez," Thank you Master Adi for agreeing to teach me how to be a Jedi. I look faward to contuning my traing."

::He hoped he said that right. He wasn't sure. He wasn't good at communication. He got ready to go with them to the next place. He lessened to what Leia said he nodded his head. And lessened carefully. He knew this was important. He had to be ready. He defiantly wanted to come back alive. Geez he thought. It was a dangerous mission if that was the warning. Still he and the others could do it. This shouldn't be to much trouble he hoped. He then noticed what he was saposed to and that was...::

Almaster
19 August 2005, 07:46 AM
"I am honored to have you as my padawan, Haldebez."
Adi turned and gave him a warm smile. It ended fairly quickly however. There wasn't really much to smile about, after all. They were going on a dangerous mission, and Adi had a feeling it could get even more dangerous, dangerously fast.
Adi peered around at everyone else in the room. She cleared her throught.
"Ahem. We should all make sure that we have the proper equipment ready. We want to be ready to leave as soon as the shuttle arrives."
She turned to Haldebez.
"Do you have a lightsaber yet?"

Stirroret
19 August 2005, 11:33 AM
(OOC:
Daz Muun.......19 (19+0). Fails
Tarek Reema..20 (20+0). Automatic Success!!!
Haldebaz........22 (20+2). Automatic Success!!!
Adi Baku.........20 (17+3). Fails
Rayn...............16 (16+0). Fails

Haldebaz and Tarek Reema: You see two things...
1) A listening device very carefully conceiled in the corner of the room
2) You hear a sound from above and realize that there is a skylight above you where a mysterious figure is hiding out...

The rest of you sees nothing...)

Tarek looks at Haldebaz and then at the skylight before moving towards him "you see what I see?", he asks Haldebaz with a lowered voice. As the figure runs down the ceiling out of sight. "I think a safe presumption would be have an intruder...wouldn't you say padawan Haldebaz?"

Zeb
19 August 2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Almaster
"I am honored to have you as my padawan, Haldebez."
Adi turned and gave him a warm smile. It ended fairly quickly however. There wasn't really much to smile about, after all. They were going on a dangerous mission, and Adi had a feeling it could get even more dangerous, dangerously fast.
Adi peered around at everyone else in the room. She cleared her throught.
"Ahem. We should all make sure that we have the proper equipment ready. We want to be ready to leave as soon as the shuttle arrives."
She turned to Haldebez.
"Do you have a lightsaber yet?"


He looked to Adi and held up the hit of his saber to show it to her. And put it away.::


Haldebez," Yes Master Adi. Thank you. My old master Goerge gave it to me before an XJ-X-Wing acsadent killed him. He is one with the force now. It was sad toi see him go. But, death is a part of life is it not? How can you live if you fear death? Sides it means now he's now one with the force. It means his conection to it is much greater. This mission should be...intresting. "


He then notes the lisoning device. And the figure. He's not suprised by this. He's a bit anoyedf by this. He then here's what Tarek says. He wispers.::

Haldebez," Yes Master Tarek. Should we tell the others? "

::He makes eye contact with Adi and glimces up. She is his master after all. Then back to Tarek. He tries to be as sublint as posable. He only tells his new master. He looks at Tarek.::

Haldebez," What should we do?"

:: He thought about following them,but he wanted to be sublint. Make the right chose. To think it threw. Quick attion with out thought is dangrous. Still the lesioning device must be stoped. Was the man up there the only one who heard? Was this sent to others?

Almaster
20 August 2005, 06:06 AM
Adi allows herself to remain calm. The immediate concern would appear to be the unidentified figure at the top of the skylight. Adi very much would like to meet him, but preferably not in a tense, lightsaber drawn, yelling situation.
"Haldebez," said Adi. "There is a matter I need to discuss with, ahem, Master Skywalker. Why don't you come along? Tarek, why don't you wait here. That way, we can make sure we find him.

Zeb
20 August 2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Almaster
Adi allows herself to remain calm. The immediate concern would appear to be the unidentified figure at the top of the skylight. Adi very much would like to meet him, but preferably not in a tense, lightsaber drawn, yelling situation.
"Haldebez," said Adi. "There is a matter I need to discuss with, ahem, Master Skywalker. Why don't you come along? Tarek, why don't you wait here. That way, we can make sure we find him.


Haldebez," Yes Master Adi."

::"Haldebez noded. As he followed his master. The night picked to train him. Not leting any motion to giove away that they knew. As he folloewed her at the same pace. Trying to not give any thing away ansd seem as natural as posable. He wondered who was watching them. He steped near the lisoning device mearly passing it when Adi was looking he said nothing and didn't real pause even as he walked to ware She was. Hoping she'd note it, but not the person watching them. ::

Almaster
21 August 2005, 05:47 AM
Adi strode quickly out of the room. Something wasn't right. Haldebez was acting a tad odd, and she felt waves of disturbance in the force. As soon as they had left the room and turned the corner, Adi turned to Haldebez.
"What is going on in that room?"

Stirroret
21 August 2005, 05:53 AM
"Haldebez," said Adi. "There is a matter I need to discuss with, ahem, Master Skywalker. Why don't you come along? Tarek, why don't you wait here. That way, we can make sure we find him. Tarek stood for a second, his Black Beret training has taught him never to question the wisdom of a Jedi Knight.
"Yes mylord...", he said automatically and bowed slightly.

Daz Muun looked at the scene with some concern "what his happening here?", he whispers subtle and Tarek nodds towards the mysterious figure that is attempting to sneak away...

move silently check on intruder: DC 16-22*. Rolls 8. 8+5=13. Fails!!!

=You ALL hear the sound of a window cracking from above inside the briefing room as you leave

balance check for Intruder: DC 10. Rolls 9+3=12= Success

= the Intruder barely manages to jump to safety before making any further sounds...

*based on your previous spotcheck rolls

Almaster
21 August 2005, 06:22 AM
Adi hears cracking glass and spins around. Without waiting for Haldebez to answer, she dashes back into the briefing room. She sees someone moving around atop the skylight. The first thought that registers is “not good.”
Adi quickly glances at everyone else around her. Although she would prefer to apprehend the stranger in their company, they would not be able to reach the roof fast enough. So Adi felt for the force and wrapped it around her.
(Force flight check: 13+12=25)
With the force swirling around her, she leaped upward and soared through the skylight and into the air. She somersaulted and landed solidly on the roof across the skylight from the stranger.
Adi looked at him and said calmly “Who are you? What are you doing up here?”

Ket'ril
21 August 2005, 03:21 PM
Glass came flitting down around Rayn as his attention was more on Master Skywalker and his sister. Quickly he looks up, not seeing anything to have caused the break. Rayn then pulls out on of his heavier tools and holds it ready. He feels something odd, something not right. "Guys what's going on? Something doesn't feel right." He glances around looking to see if anyone could was going to take the lead.

Stirroret
22 August 2005, 09:32 AM
The sound of glass cracking filled the air as Daz was pacing for the armory to arm himself. what now?? he thought to himself as he ran back into the room just as Adi Baku leaps through the skylight above. A quick eyecontact with his superior officer, Lt. Reema "we have a 1-45A situation...", the officer said and a with nodd, Daz Muun knew what to do:
He ran out the briefing room heading for the security officer in the other end of the academy, to sound the silent alarm...

Zeb
22 August 2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Almaster
Adi hears cracking glass and spins around. Without waiting for Haldebez to answer, she dashes back into the briefing room. She sees someone moving around atop the skylight. The first thought that registers is “not good.”
Adi quickly glances at everyone else around her. Although she would prefer to apprehend the stranger in their company, they would not be able to reach the roof fast enough. So Adi felt for the force and wrapped it around her.
(Force flight check: 13+12=25)
With the force swirling around her, she leaped upward and soared through the skylight and into the air. She somersaulted and landed solidly on the roof across the skylight from the stranger.
Adi looked at him and said calmly “Who are you? What are you doing up here?”

::Hadebez wishes he could do that thing Adi Did. Instead he finds some tapastry . Tares it down. Ruuns back in the room. And inites his light saber. He throws it out the window and has it stick intio the roff and climbs up the tapastry.

Dex mod+2 Roll(1d20)+0:20,+2Total:22


and to climb itStr mod+1 Roll(1d20)+0:19,+1Total:20 .

He climbed up the tapastry. As quickly as he could. ::


Hadebez," And to think I thought I'd be a scollor."

Stirroret
22 August 2005, 01:18 PM
Adi Baku broke through the glass somersaulting and landed solidly on the roof across the skylight from the stranger.
She looked at him and said calmly “Who are you? What are you doing up here?”.
The person seemed human, athletic in build and medium of height spun around, facing her in battleready position, as if he was ready for anything. He was covered in black robes and wearing a black cloak with a hood pulled over his heading conceiling most of his face and a breathing mask covered his lower face.
His skin was pale and his eyes were yellow and twitched a bit as he focused on the jedi before him.

"Aaah...", he said with dry, dark voice that would have shead fear into the heart of any common man or woman, but not a jedi.

"You will let me pass or you will suffer a painful death...Baku!" he slowly pulled a strange looking vibro-like blade with dark vibes coming out of it.

(OOC:
Adi Baku> roll initiative...
Haldebez> you will reach the roof in the next turn
the rest> roll initiative to decide who does what first)

Ket'ril
22 August 2005, 02:20 PM
Roll: 17 + dex = 19

Rayn see's all these sentients rushing around, if only he had a blaster or something. Quickly he looks around to see if there is anything useful he can use.

Almaster
22 August 2005, 03:17 PM
(OOC: Initiative roll: 17 (18-1 dex penalty).

Adi attemps to remain calm. She feels for the force to help her resolve this.
"Put your weapon away," she says. "And we can talk this out peacfully. That way no-one will get hurt."

(OOC: Diplomacy check: 22 (14+8) Affect Mind check: 25 (10+15).

Zeb
22 August 2005, 06:31 PM
Inicative roll:Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+1
Total:19
::Hezbez got up to ware Adia and the villaN were he had hios light saber in hand, after disloging it from the roof. And chopping off the tapastry with it. He watched as she used zzjedi mind trick on the so called Sith. Though weren'ty thery trained sence bith? Like the Jedi were? This man was rather clumsy. Still that wasn't his consern. his was could he use his light saber. With out force sencativity one could chop their arm off with it. This man couldn't walk on a window properly. It was a graceful weapon. IOt was niot a clumsy weapon. That worried Hazabes. He could hurt them or him self. This was not a knife the man had in his hand not any idoit could pick it up and get lucky. Hasabez had thrown his hooded cloak off. He didn't need it.He felt like being more ubsevant of this Sith. He would in a moment. No now was good. He made a check of him.::

:: Perseption is there any thing of note or odd about this Sith. ::

Wis +2
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+2
Total:19

:: He relized his master had the right idea. He desided to add to what she was doing. With a Jedi mind trick of his own on this Sith.::

Deplomicey check: Deplomicey 3 +1 =4
Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+4
Total:24
Feet : Jedi Mind Trick +2 Affect Mind check.



Skill Affect Mind 3
Cha +1

Minust two Vitalty for using it. (temp.)

JMT score +2 + Cha +1 = 3

A.M 3 + 3= 6

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+6
Total:25



Hadebez," You don't wantn to fight us."

::He waved his hand as he looked into the Sith's eyes. Trying to use his power. ::

Stirroret
23 August 2005, 04:47 AM
Rolled 17+4=21


the line of action is as follows

1. The Intruder (21)
2. Haldebez (19)
3. Rayn (19)
4. Adi Baku (18)
5. Lt. Reema (17)
(6. SO. Muun. Out of range)

It means the turn of events goes as follows*...

1. Intruder

"I will not say it again Adi Baku...let me pass or die", he spins around his blade obviously preparing for an aggressive combatstyle unlike any you have seen before...

------
2. Haldebez
Reaches the roof seeing the stand-off... (holds the last action)

------
3. Rayn
do a search check DC 15...

-----
4. Adi Baku

Adi attemps to remain calm. She feels for the force to help her resolve this.
"Put your weapon away," she says. "And we can talk this out peacfully. That way no-one will get hurt."

diplomacy check: 22.
affect mind check: 25. (opp. check rolled 15+8=23)...success!!

Result= The Intruder seems less aggressive than before...
------
5. Haldebez last action
Performs a spot check: 17+2=19
= The Intruder appears to be human, zabrak or a near-human specie

Attempts mindtrick: 25 (opposing check 20+8=28)
=The attempt appears to be making the Intruder even more angry...
------
6. Lt. Reema
Heads for the armory...
------

*OOC: In the future please "just" perform the rolls and await the result of the rolls and THEN post your actions accordingly to turn

Almaster
23 August 2005, 06:11 AM
Adi sighed. This was not going well at all. The stranger seemed to have his mind made up pretty well, and trying to take this diplomaticly would probably fail, resulting in the stranger becoming more angry. And although she would like to talk it out, the stranger didn't seem to be in the mood for tea and cookies.
Adi felt the force flow through her. Tried to let it guide her actions.
She reaches into her robes, draws out her lightsaber, and ignites the blade.
"I say again: put away your weapon and nobody gets hurt."

Stirroret
23 August 2005, 06:52 AM
The Intruder looked at the Jedis before him lowering his head like a bull and reached silently for a utilitybelt holding out a thermal detonator, activating it holding the split...

"This oughta be fun jedi! Master Exodus will most pleased to have your saber added to his collection...", the thermal detonator started to tone, "...you and your padawan's!"

He throws the grenade

attack roll 11+8=19...success

Adi Baku+ Haldebez> You get a free reflex check due to your force sensitivity. DC 19...

Almaster
23 August 2005, 12:34 PM
(OOC: Adi's reflex check: 17 (14+3).

Ket'ril
23 August 2005, 05:42 PM
(Search roll, 13+2= 15)

Rayn looks around, hoping to find something to help with the noises coming from above....

Stirroret
23 August 2005, 10:48 PM
Ket'ril>You find a conceiled alarmbutton next to pillar and a hidden weapons arsenal of 2 hold-out blasters (dam 1d4+1, range 10m, critical 19-20)

Zeb
23 August 2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Stirroret
The Intruder looked at the Jedis before him lowering his head like a bull and reached silently for a utilitybelt holding out a thermal detonator, activating it holding the split...

"This oughta be fun jedi! Master Exodus will most pleased to have your saber added to his collection...", the thermal detonator started to tone, "...you and your padawan's!"

He throws the grenade

attack roll 11+8=19...success

Adi Baku+ Haldebez> You get a free reflex check due to your force sensitivity. DC 19...


Skill ussed Tumble 2
Dex +2 Tumble 2=4

Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+4
Total:24

Stirroret
23 August 2005, 11:16 PM
A massive explosion fills the air, as the roof underneath the feets of Adi Baku and Haldebez caves in.
In an elegant move Haldebez jumps to the side avoiding the blast entirely and tumbles away from the crater and harms way igniting his lightsaber.
His Master, Adi Baku however does not seem to have the same luck as she attempt to evade the blast, but as the roof caves in she falls through the ceiling.

Haldebez> no damage. You see your master fall through the roof underneath her feet...
Adi Baku> half damage (half dealt to the roof, half dealt to PC)

Dam: 7,8,6,5,1,1 = 28. 14 VP damage to Adi Baku

As soon as the blast fills the air the alarm is sounded across the facility alerting the Black Beret Garrison to the danger as well as the other students...


First re-enforcement wave in 1d4 turns= 1 turn
Second re-enforcement wave in 2d4+1 turns= 5 turns
Last re-enforcement wave in 3d4+2= 8 turns

(OOC: Initiative roll...)

Almaster
24 August 2005, 05:41 AM
(OOC: Initiative: 17 (18-1 dex))

Zeb
24 August 2005, 06:00 AM
::Haldebez was glad he hadn't fell, but felt worry for his master he couldn't look their was a sith in his presance. He'd worry about her lattter. As he Looked at the suith his saber in hand.::
bluff 2+ Cha +1=3

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+3
Total:22

Haldbez," The place is sarounded giving up is one of your better ideas. Do you normaly sit in a droch nest?Sence this is the eqivlant of that."

::He was pretty sure it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try he then prepasired to fight.::
inisitive +1
Roll(1d20)+0
19,+1
Total:20

Stirroret
24 August 2005, 06:27 AM
Intruder rolled 16... making the first move Haldebez', then Adi Baku and THEN him...

"The place is sarounded giving up is one of your better ideas. Do you normaly sit in a droch nest?Sence this is the eqivlant of that." , Haldebez said (22 bluff. opposing... rolled 1!!! (OOC: I'm not kidding!!))

=Haldebez sees the panic spreading in the Intruder's eyes. He knows he's going to loose in with every breath of his heart. making him hesitate and (OOC: Intruder's turn is buffed to the end of the CR)


New line of action

1. Haldebez
2. Adi Baku
3. Pending
4. Pending
(5. SO Muun*
6. Lt. Reema*)
7. Intruder

*entering the fight with the first re-enforcement wave...

Almaster
24 August 2005, 07:36 AM
Adi grimaces as large chunks of roof fall on top of her. She breathed.
"A jedi feels no pain..." she thought. She threw the chunks of roof off her and stood up. She reached for the force and her lightsaber flew into her hand, and the blade flashed to life. She heard Haldebrez's voice drift down..."The place is surrounded. Give it up."
"Well, that is one big fat lie," Adi thought. "But the stranger doesn't know that, so it's a good one."
In the distance, she herd alarms sounding. The black barets would probably be on their way.
"I take it that teatime is over," she said.
Reaching for the force, she once again flashes upward through the now large hole in the roof, landing opposite the stranger, so Haldebrez and herself had him flanked. She places her lightsaber in "Jedi Ready" position.

Zeb
24 August 2005, 04:39 PM
bluff 2 char +1=3
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+3
Total:20
::He looked as intemdating as posaple at the Sith and held his Saber under his chin. As he stiood close. He looked in the Sith's eyes. As he looked as tough as posable. He noted Adia was back up.

:: Haldebez," Look your out guned out maned and out of Luck give up. I can be pationet, but my master she might not let you live . I wouldn't want to be you right now. Look around. Your one we are many. "

::He was hoping the Sith bought that last part. Trying the old good cop bad cop bit..::

Ket'ril
24 August 2005, 05:05 PM
(Roll 7 + 2= 9)

Rayn found a button on a pillar and pushes it. As he does so he also notices a small cachae of blasters, of which he grabbed one. A loud blast goes on over head, quickly he turns and looks....

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 04:42 AM
Ket'ril> You see the roof being turned into dust in a blast you estimate only could have come from a thermal detonator and then Adi Baku falling through the air and getting some debris over her. She pushes away the rubble and force flights back up through the hole in the roof above... You can, from where you're standing see a hooded dark figure, in dark robes, standing with a strange vibro-like blade in front of young Haldebez. The Intruder seems spooked.

Haldebez> the intruder's opposing check (rolled 20+8).
=The Intruder seems to pull himself together

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 04:48 AM
The dark Intruder steps backwards to the edge of the roof. Overtly knowing that if he was to stay, he'd be doomed for sure. He reveals a device attached to his arm and push a button. "Tata... jedi!", he says in his dark voice as the sound of an airspeeder being activated, hidden somewhere nearby (arrival in 1 turns)...

Almaster
25 August 2005, 05:16 AM
"So that's how it works?" Adi thought. "You come here, make me fall through the roof, and now you want to run away?"
Adi breathed deeply. Violence was not the Jedi way, but in the situation, if this stranger, nay, possibly sith, managed to escape, it would be a very bad thing for the Jedi Order.
Raising her lightsaber blade, she leaps foward and swings her blade at the stranger, hoping to injur on of his legs or arms. While doing this, she tries to get between the stranger and where his speeder is coming.

(OOC: I don't have my character on file from where I am posting, so if you could please go ahead and make my attack and damage roll for me that would be great.)

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 06:25 AM
Adi Baku lashes out at the aledged Sith with all the might of the Jedi Order in his arms (rolls 20+7=27. Critical)



Critical hit (slashing):
location d10= left leg. DC 12 reflex to (rolls 7+10=17. Success!)

dam 3d8+1= 8,3,2,+1= 14 damage dealt to wounds...

The lightsaber flashes through the air towards the stranger that seems powerless to stop the jedi advancing. In a desperate attempt to escape he jumps to the side but the saber mercilessly slash through the left thigh that is nearly severed in two.

The intruder screams in pain as the blood splashes from his thigh, but he is still conscious, however very much injured by the attack of the jedi.

In a frenzy he lashes back at the Jedi with his sword, that seemed like it had been forged by the dark side itself. But the almost pathetic attempt by a bleeding Intruder is easily avoided by the Jedi Knight...

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 06:37 AM
A squad of Black Berets in full combat armor lead by Lt. Reema into the briefing room. The armor design looks to the untrained eye as a mix between stormtrooper plating and mandalorian (Boba Fett) helmets in red and black colors and black capes with red insides.
All are armed with Senate Guardsman Riffles "GIVE HIM HELL!!", Lt. Reema screams pointing at the Intruder.


The Squad is made of five Black Berets + Reema...

BB #1... Attacks. rolls 9
BB #2... Attacks. rolls 6
BB #3... Attacks. rolls 18
BB #4... Attacks. rolls 15
BB #5... Sets up an E-web... repair check DC 10. Rolls 18. Succeeds!

E-web ready from next round...


"Special Officer Muun, we need you up there... NOW!", he screamed into an intercom inside his helmet as his men blasts away envain... None of them even close of hitting the intruder...

(OOC: Muun arrives with the next reinforcement wave)

Zeb
25 August 2005, 07:29 AM
::He didn't like fighting, but he wouldn't have a saber taken to hjis new master. She'd probly kill him in a sec. Still he had to try and help. Striking at the sith. He had nothing to say at the moment still he had hoped to end this peacefully, but oh well.::

Melle 2 +Str +1 =3


Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+3
Total:23

Weapon used.
WEAPON: Lighht Saber
TOTAL ATTACK BONUS DAMAGE2d8
CRITICAL: 19-20 RANGE: - WEIGHT: 1 k TYPE: energy speachel. SIZE: SPECIAL PROPERTIES: Exotic

Ket'ril
25 August 2005, 02:20 PM
Rayn saw the arcs of light float through the air. He pauses for a moment in wonder at the beauty of the Jedi. Snapping out of his self induced daze, Rayn pulls the blaster up and opens fire, hoping praying that he dosen't miss and make things worse.

(Roll 4 + 2 - 4 = 2)

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 03:08 PM
A laser blast flew through the air, coming from Rayn, nowhere near the Intruder.

Haldebez> on the other hand lungs forward towards the Intruder. (Rolled a critical 20!!!)


Slashing Critical...d10 for location: Head!! Reflex DC 10 to avoid instant death for Intruder. Rolled 1 (fumble) = Decapitation; The head is cut off.

=The young jedi padawan slashes through the air, deeks the enemy to falsely parry a low blow. Spins around a severs the enemy head from the body.

The Intruder stands for a second. Then falls on his knees and then down the hole in the ceiling and in the air the head falls from the body rolling away.
In the distance you hear the distinguished sound of a Firespray heading towards the landing platform...

(OOC: Tiburon4...you're in...)

Almaster
25 August 2005, 04:34 PM
"No!" Adi yells.
She deactivates her lightsaber and peers down through the hole in the ceiling.
"Be carful around the body!" she says to the Black Barets below. "And please contact Master Skywalker."
"With him dead, we can't question him to find out where he came from or what he was doing," she says to Haldebrez.
Adi groaned. Not good at all. But there was still hope that the speeder might contain information. Or the body. Adi pulls herself together and feels for the force.
"Stay calm," she instructs Haldebrez. "The speeder could be occupied by one or more possible hostiles. If there are any, try and keep at least one alive."
Adi crouches down and waits for the speeder. It must not escape.

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 09:19 PM
Daz Muun rockets in on a jetpack with his own unit just hearing the last part of the instruction "...be occupied by one or more possible hostiles. If there are any, try and keep at least one alive."
, as landed on the rooftop next the jedi, looking down from above at the beheaded enemy then at Haldebez "Himpressive young padawan...himpressive hindeed...", he then directs his full attention to his superior below, on a comlink channel underneath his helmet with a dry: "roof secured" followed by a "yes sir" handing over a portable intercom from his utilitybelt to Adi Baku...

Lt. Reema "What's your orders ma'am?", he asks over the intercom awaiting instructions.

Zeb
25 August 2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Almaster
"No!" Adi yells.
She deactivates her lightsaber and peers down through the hole in the ceiling.
"Be carful around the body!" she says to the Black Barets below. "And please contact Master Skywalker."
"With him dead, we can't question him to find out where he came from or what he was doing," she says to Haldebrez.
Adi groaned. Not good at all. But there was still hope that the speeder might contain information. Or the body. Adi pulls herself together and feels for the force.
"Stay calm," she instructs Haldebrez. "The speeder could be occupied by one or more possible hostiles. If there are any, try and keep at least one alive."
Adi crouches down and waits for the speeder. It must not escape.

Haldebez didn't mean to kill him. But, it was done he felt a little ashamed. Still thatb was what killing was like? Hmm, he thought on it a sec. It was:new knowlage. Not knowlage he wanted. Or would have gained on perpuse, but knowlage. He had not thought of learning it before. And hoped not to repeat that much. Still it was one less Sith. Still he hadn't oplan to killl only injure. He staired at his sabe a moment and then turnedf it off. ::

Haldebez," I'm sorry Master Adi, but I had already lost one master I did not want to lose another so soon. Logicly I knew you could take him. But, I wanted to help. I did not mean to kill him with the blow. To mearly injure him. "


::Haldebez croached down as well. Waiting for the speeder too.::

Stirroret
25 August 2005, 10:59 PM
"Hif-hi may be so straight forward sir", Daz Muun said in his usual stacatto manner, "you-did what-you had to... he-would have-killed hus hin ha heartbeat without hesitation..." He looks towards the young padawan and his master...

Stirroret
26 August 2005, 04:52 AM
A blonde woman in dark jedi-like robes walks down a long corridor with strange statues on either side. Her face is contracted to a numb, emotionless entity and her eyes seems cold, almost sadistic giving her a fierce look.

As she enters a throneroom another is sitting before the throne meditating, with a face well-conceiled by a hood, while reciting "peace is a lie... there is only passion..." the person opens his eyes that seems to almost glow through the shadows projected from the hood.
"This better be important...", a rasp male voice said in threatening manner. The woman showed a slight touch of emotion as the fear ran through her body "our man on Dagobarr has failed..." "is he... alive?" "no mylord, he is dead. He was killed by a padawan named Haldebez", she says as her master arises facing her and sits on the throne with curious "tell me of this Haldebez..."

Stirroret
26 August 2005, 04:57 AM
Master Skywalker came running to the briefing with his legendary green lightsaber ignited. But as soon as the sight of the dead intruder meets his eyes his turns of the blade.
He kneels down and removes the mask and a zabrak in his late-20s is reveiled. Lt. Reema gives him an external intercom "I know this man...well I have encountered him before", he says into the radio, "he is codenamed Banshee top-freelance infiltrator and assassin. Whoever hired this operative has serious finances backing him"

Zeb
26 August 2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Stirroret
"Hif-hi may be so straight forward sir", Daz Muun said in his usual stacatto manner, "you-did what-you had to... he-would have-killed hus hin ha heartbeat without hesitation..." He looks towards the young padawan and his master...

:Haldebez nodded. He wispered.::

Haldebez ," Thank you sir. Still I fill bad for killing theMan."




Originally posted by Stirroret
Master Skywalker came running to the briefing with his legendary green lightsaber ignited. But as soon as the sight of the dead intruder meets his eyes his turns of the blade.
He kneels down and removes the mask and a zabrak in his late-20s is reveiled. Lt. Reema gives him an external intercom "I know this man...well I have encountered him before", he says into the radio, "he is codenamed Banshee top-freelance infiltrator and assassin. Whoever hired this operative has serious finances backing him"



::Haldebez was suprised to hear this.He wispers.::

Haldebez ," Realy Master Luke? an Assasin. So death was his life and it took him? That klessons my guilt a little. Still I did not mean to kill him. I am sorry."

::Haldebez looks at the Speeder.

Perseption awarness to see if any ones inside it. Wis +2


Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+2
Total:19

Tiburon4
26 August 2005, 12:24 PM
The distant whine of a Firespray assault craft has become a deafening roar.

A loud speaker cuts thru the noise.

"This is New Repulic Assault Shuttle, Djinn do you need assisstance?"

The voice is female but thru the oise of the engines little else is made
out

Stirroret
26 August 2005, 12:40 PM
Rana Tyrkin> you hear a scratching sound over the com "this is Dagobarr Academy control... Assault Shuttle Djin, land on main platform on the East Side of the Academy and await escorte", a female mechanic says.

As you fly towards the landingplatform you see the soldiers in black and red armors wearing jetpacks flying from treetop to treetop securing the area.

The landing is uneventful and as soon as you have landed a young female jedi backed by four soldiers in the same black and red armors that upclose looks like a mix between Stormtrooper armor with mandalorian helmets carrying Senate Guard weapons. You estimate the guards to be the famous (and mysterious) Black Berets... an elite unit of commandos in charge of guarding the Jedi Academy...

========
Haldebez> You take a good look at the speeder, but it seems abandoned from your position on top of the roof looking down at it. Luke speaks to you over the intercom:

"Listen Haldebez...it's good that you find no pleasure in killing - but be mindful of your feelings. They can be turned against you... today you were in a position where it was either you or him... you had to take his life or he could have killed you or your master... Banshee was a very dangerous man"

Almaster
26 August 2005, 01:08 PM
The speeder did not appear to be occupied. That was good. Master Skywalker had arrived. Also good. And it seemed that Haldebrez finishing this "Banshee" was a good thing.
"Don't worry Haldebrez," Adi says. "Sometimes killing is a sad necessity. But sometimes it isn't, so take care."
Adi flicks on her comlink.
"Master Skywalker, will our mission perimiters be changed because of these actions in any way?"
While waiting for a reply, Adi heads over to inspect the firespray speeder.

Stirroret
26 August 2005, 01:25 PM
Luke stood for a second trying to consult with the Force, but the future was constantly in motion and therefore impossible to predict "no, you're mission parameters will remain the same until further notice... Lt. Reema and Special Operative Muun will investigate how Banshee was able to penetrate our shields. But be advised: we don't know who sent him or why... you may face other and more severe dangers on your journey", he says with the usual confidence and wisdom in his voice.

On the roof SO Daz Muun flies through the ceiling just as an airspeeder arrives to pick Haldebez and Adi Baku up for the landing platform.

Rayn> you hear a slight *bleep-bleep-bleep-bleep* from the corpse. You feel it is a countdown of a sorts...

Zeb
27 August 2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Almaster
The speeder did not appear to be occupied. That was good. Master Skywalker had arrived. Also good. And it seemed that Haldebrez finishing this "Banshee" was a good thing.
"Don't worry Haldebrez," Adi says. "Sometimes killing is a sad necessity. But sometimes it isn't, so take care."
Adi flicks on her comlink.
"Master Skywalker, will our mission perimiters be changed because of these actions in any way?"
While waiting for a reply, Adi heads over to inspect the firespray speeder.

Haldebez," Yes Master ASdia I shall keep that in mind. And my thanx. I shall be careful in the futer."


::He thinks for a moment.::

Stirroret
28 August 2005, 02:48 PM
Adi Baku & Haldebez> you see a squadron of Black Berets in full armor inspecting the speeder with great efficiency. An airspeeder with an open cockpit, with room for four passengers, lands near you on the roof and a fellow jedi named Tera stick her head out "your ride for the mission appears to have arrived Master Baku, Padawan Haldebez...", she says.
You hear over the intercom that Luke orders Lt. Reema and SO Muun to investigate just how the heck that assassin was able to penetrate the shields of Dagobarr. "You two head for the landing platform on the East Entrance of the Academy...", he orders ending the conversation with a harsh: "Skywalker out"

Rayn Luke walks up to you saying "don't worry, we've already detected the explosives on the body. A demo-team is underway as we speak. You just head on for the East Side Landing Platform, your ride for Ordmyrin has arrived" the doors slide open and a team of Black Berets in composite armors enters with a demolitions droid. "Go... time is working against us"

Rana Tyrkin & Dax Olesa You are currently seated inside your Firespray Assault shuttle known to the outside world as "Djinn". The magnetic doors opens and Master Katarn walks up to the shuttle and stops, as if he's waiting for you to come to him

Skywalker
28 August 2005, 06:59 PM
Dax sits at the co-pilot seat waiting for further orders. As he is a man who, being in late 20's, is a veteran pilot in starfighters, such as X-Wing, A-Wing, K-Wing, and Y-Wing. He isn't as familiar with the Firespray, but he is a fast learner. Dax Olesa removes his helmet to scratch his short, brown hair. Though he isn't the best fighter, he still is able to defend himself.

As Master Kartan enters, Dax walks toward him and salutes, waiting for him to give him any assignments/jobs.

Ket'ril
29 August 2005, 05:57 PM
Rayn smiles at Master Skywalker. When ever Luke spoke it always made him feel at ease. "Master Skywalker do you mind if I keep this blaster? I feel that I might need something like this for the things to come."

(OCC: whatever lukes answer is Rayne will follow it, if yes pocket the blaster, if no, he will put it back then head towards the star ship.)

Rayn listens quietly to Master Skywalkers words. With a silent and gentle nod, Rayn farewells Master Skywalker and heads towards the transport that is to carry them to there mission.

Tiburon4
30 August 2005, 12:01 PM
Rana starts her post flight check to make sure everything went smoothly ... after that she follows her co-pilot and exits Djinn.

At the foot of the ramp stands Master Kartan, Rana exhales slowly she had hoped Master skywalker would greet her personally but he was probably wrapped up in whatever casued that hole in the roof.

Rana nods at Master Katarn and waits for him to speak

Stirroret
30 August 2005, 02:52 PM
Rana and Dax> Master Katarn walks up to you as you come down the ramp.
"Rana... it's been a while. In fact I haven't seen you since...", he stops for a second with an awkward smile "you know. The thing about your mother..."
he looks at Dax Olesa "You must be Dax Olesa...", he smiled at him, "...my friend in The Republic Security Forces said you would be tagging along." he looks impatient at the door "the others should be arriving anytime soon, so I'll make it brief. You should have been notified that you are to transport the crew to Ordmyrin undercover as a Survey Research from the Traxxus Corporation. You will assist them in anyway you can - but you must report any...unusual events. Understood?"

The magnetic doors opens and Rayn stands in the doorway

Rayn>

"Master Skywalker do you mind if I keep this blaster? I feel that I might need something like this for the things to come."

Luke looked at him with a calming smile "sure...", he nodds at Lt. Reema that walks up to him and they leave the scene of the crime.

In the distance you hear the words "shield... offline... unknown" as they walk away

You walk up to the Eastern Landing platform and sees Master Katarn standing with two people... A human man and woman

Skywalker
30 August 2005, 03:02 PM
You will assist them in anyway you can - but you must report any...unusual events. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" says Dax as he salutes,"May I first have permission to have a quick refreshment and check out the hole in the skylight that I saw as we landed?"

Stirroret
30 August 2005, 03:05 PM
"Yes sir!" says Dax as he salutes,"May I first have permission to have a quick refreshment and check out the hole in the skylight that I saw as we landed?"

Master Katarn glances at Rayn as he stands there "request denied... you will depart as soon as the party has arrived", he says in a commanding tone of voice adding an almost mumbling "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Skywalker
30 August 2005, 03:12 PM
Master Katarn glances at Rayn as he stands there "request denied... you will depart as soon as the party has arrived"

"As you wish, Master Katarn" Dax turns to Rana,"I'll go and ready the ship for take off." As he heads for the ship, he thinks to himself, "I wonder what the disturbance above the Conference room was all about. Why was the skylight broken?"

Ket'ril
31 August 2005, 02:50 PM
Rayn rushes up to Master Katarn, a smile crossing his face. Rayn Alwayds emjoyed seeing Master Katarn, his stories were also so vivid.
"Greatings Master Katarn..." Rayn pauses, breifly, looking at the two humans. "Hi, my name is Rayn." Rayn puts his hand out to the two new people that he has yet to meet, the smile still dancing across his face, a warm gleam in his eyes.

Stirroret
1 September 2005, 06:43 AM
Adi Baku & Haldebez> You arrive at the speeder of an unknown custom design* escorted by two Black Berets. To the naked eye it resembles a Coruscant airspeeder with an open cockpit, but forged in a black lightweight-metal of unknown origin.
The controls resembling a fighters and you can see there is an unknown ammount of weaponry installed (and hidden) inside the vessel. In the controls there is a computer installed with a datadisc inside, however you sense that everything in the speeder is signature-gribbed.
Adi> You sense that breaking the signature presents a clear and present danger...


(*OOC: The Firespray is a transport vessel, not a speeder)

Tiburon4
1 September 2005, 08:01 AM
Rana smiles for Master Katarn,
"Its nice seeimg you again .... sorry that I haven't visited earlier but ...."

She pauses as if searching for the correct words than decides to change the subject.

"It will definately be nice to have a mission. I'm looking forward to this!"

"Where is the rest of our party?"

Stirroret
1 September 2005, 08:06 AM
"where is the rest of the party?"

Master Katarn smiles back at her, it is obvious he understands her feelings. "I sense that our Jedi companions are investigating something nearby.. it shouldn't take long for them to arrive though..."

Almaster
1 September 2005, 01:29 PM
Adi backs away from the firespray.
"Stay away from that vehicle," she cautions. "I have a feeling something unwelcome will happen if we get near it."
She turns to the black barets.
"Get a techie to come up here and scan for possible self-destruct devices or tracers."

Adi turns and looks around. "Where is everyone? We need to get this mission underway NOW."

Stirroret
1 September 2005, 05:20 PM
One of the Black Berets steps away and calls his headquarters on the intercom "we need a tech crew to sweep the speeder for bugs and booby-traps", he pauses as he gets a response in his helmet "yes sir", he walks up to Adi Baku

"The tech crew is enroute as we speak Master Baku, I am instructed to inform you that the rest of your team is awaiting your arrival at the Eastern Landing Platform with Master Katarn"

Tiburon4
2 September 2005, 11:51 AM
Rana stops and says ...

"If we are in that much of a hurry I should start my pre-flight checks .... the right stabilizer was acting up on the way down."

Almaster
2 September 2005, 01:45 PM
"Excellent," Adi says.
Adi turns and starts walking twords the landing platform. Her mind swirls with thoughts. She clears it. "The sooner we get to the bottom of this the better."

Zeb
3 September 2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Almaster
"Excellent," Adi says.
Adi turns and starts walking twords the landing platform. Her mind swirls with thoughts. She clears it. "The sooner we get to the bottom of this the better."

Halderbez follows Adi. He notes what she has said and avoids the Air Speeder and makes a note of it. ::

Halderbez," Master Adi do you think Their Master is close? They may have found a way in. Coul they have broken the code? Or was a low leavel claner etc able to pass it to them? No makes more sence they followed some one in probly. I.E. Is their a cloced star ship? This is me just guessing of corse."

Skywalker
3 September 2005, 12:47 PM
Dax glances out the cockpit window and see's a few Black Berets with mine sweepers and gieger counters, scanning the speeder on the other platfrom. This trip was getting even more strange by the second. First a hole in the conference room roof, and now Black Berets sweeping a speeder. He looked up to see Rana walk in and inquired, "Do you know what's going on over there? Why are they searching that speeder, do they think there's a bomb on board?"

Stirroret
3 September 2005, 01:03 PM
Haldebez & Adi Baku> you are escorted to the Eastern platform where you see Master Katarn standing with Rayn, Rana Tyrkin and Dax Olesa.
"Glad you could join us...", Master Katarn smiles to you "and as for our late "friend", Banshee... I'll investigate the matters myself - with the help of SO Muun and Lt. Reema of course...".

Tiburon4
4 September 2005, 08:11 AM
"I'm not sure Dax"
Rana started her preflight check ....
"Jedis rarely deign to inform the unenlightened thier business,"
A dark look played over Rana's face for a split second .... then lightened into a smile.
"But Master Skywalker would have greeted me himself if at all possible ... leads me to believe that whatever happened here wasn't planned."
The preflight check complete Rana re focuses the check on the right stabilizer a few seconds go by and a green light flashes.
Rana hits the mic and talks to the ground crew.
"Djinn to control, we're ready to fly."
Turning back to Dax
"Maybe we can squeeze some info out of whatever Jedi is assigned to this mission, you'd be surprised how they open up when they aren't surrounded by thier elders."

Stirroret
4 September 2005, 11:39 AM
Haldebez walked up to the Firespray and bows to Master Katarn that smiles back at the young padawan. "I hear you've been quite busy my young friend", Katarn said amiable and Haldebez lowered his eyes nodding. "Yes, I had to fight him...I didn't mean to kill this Banshee character", he said and looked first at the firespray as the engines started to warm up and then at Master Katarn once more. "It was... unfortunate that it had to come to such extremes-...", Katarn looked at Adi Baku before finishing his sentence to Haldebez, "...-but sometimes it is unavoidable. Please board the vessel, time is running out". Haldebez obeyed and boarded the Firespray and beseated in a passengers seat behind Rana and Dax.

"Hi...I'm Haldebez and you two are?", he asked the two strangers...

Stirroret
4 September 2005, 11:41 AM
Master Katarn waited until the padawan had boarded the transport before walking up to Adi Baku with a very serious look on his face. "Adi...can I have a word with you?", he asked in lowered tone of voice and pulled her to the side "it is a matter of great importance...I fear your lives may depend on it"

Skywalker
4 September 2005, 05:36 PM
Hi...I'm Haldebez and you two are?", he asked the two strangers...

Dax turned around to see an Arkanian in Jedi robes.
"My name is Dax Olesa. I'm co-pilot of this ship," he turned to Rana,"I take it the right stabilizer is ok?" Then he turned back to Haldebez."Excuse that, anyway, I'd like to get to know you guys first. You know, a little deeper intro than you just being Jedi and such. So where you from?"

Almaster
5 September 2005, 03:00 PM
Aid turns to Kyle and follows him. The mission had apparently gotten very complicated, very fast.
"What is it?" she says.

Ket'ril
5 September 2005, 10:09 PM
The bustle of activity around the ship put Rayn in a quiet mood. These poeple were all new to him, so he sat back quietly and pulled out some parts and started to play. It had occurd to him that a remote sensor droid that would sweep the ship periodically for traps and bugs would be a helpful addition to their little crew. Also a little companion for Rayn to talk to could be fun.

(OCC: If possible Rayn would like to start building a remoteto help with investigating the bugging or trapping of the transport.)

Skywalker
6 September 2005, 05:56 PM
Dax un-holstered his DH-17 blaster pistol and made sure it was in working condition. He didn't know it yet, but he had a feeling that it might come in handy later.

Stirroret
6 September 2005, 05:56 PM
Adi Baku> Kyle Katarn pulls you out of ears reach and lowers his voice to a mere whisper. "Adi... I have a really...REALLY bad feeling about this...", he looks around as if he is checking who was around and might be listening, "I don't know how much you've been keeping track on the students here. But as you may or may not know this planet is a Force Nexus - meaning that untrained force sensitive students will automatically reflect the ways of the force both in a both positive and negative manner" he caughs an ironic laughter smiling "in fact that relationship is one of the primary reasons that Luke founded the Academy here and secured the planet with an energyshield... a shield that has been inpenitrable - until today. What I am trying to say is that lately the initiates and especially the younglings have begun to be more aggressive than usual. Yesterday I even had to stop a training-duel as the padawans in question, nearly killed eachother..." he looks at Adi with great concern in his eyes "and with padawan's execution of Banshee..." he looked at the ship that had nearly warmed up and looked to be near ready for take-off

"I won't keep you team waiting much longer - but I need to know... did this assassin, Banshee mention any names what so ever? Anything to go on?"

Stirroret
6 September 2005, 06:06 PM
."Excuse that, anyway, I'd like to get to know you guys first. You know, a little deeper intro than you just being Jedi and such. So where you from?", Dax asks Haldebez

"wow... well I am Arkanian as you may well can see. But I've been a part of this order and training here on Dagobarr as long as I can remember", he answers to the best of his ability, "how about you? Do you two know each other... ooorrr?" he glances at Rana still underway with the pre-flight checklist

=====================================
(OOC 1: Rayn> you are free to begin constructing and adapting the parts for a detection-analysis droid of your own design)
(OOC 2: Rana> all systems are green and all is ready (all you need is your last party-member and you are good to go))

Skywalker
7 September 2005, 04:16 PM
"I actually don't know what planet I was born on, but I grew up on Coruscant and became a Starfighter pilot. I specialized in Y-Wings. Then I was reassigned and that brings me here. So what do you mean by ooorrr?"

Zeb
7 September 2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Skywalker
"I actually don't know what planet I was born on, but I grew up on Coruscant and became a Starfighter pilot. I specialized in Y-Wings. Then I was reassigned and that brings me here. So what do you mean by ooorrr?"

Halderbez," That's intresting, well I haven't been on Dagobarr forever I was rased By CaoptAIN bLANK A BOUNTY HUNTER a while before coming to this p[lanet. Well I ment were you just assined to work with this Gental Man. I.E. have you too worked together before?Or is this the first time you too have worked togther. I have just goten a new Master my self and the..insadent with the Zabrak gental man was the first time I was lucky enough to work with Master Adi. Y-wings? Those are greT ships verry strong. I've flowen one once it was intresting. Captain Blank swore by them. So whT are your thoughts on all the goings ons?

Any ideas? Kind of a lot of intresting avents wouldn't you say? Have you ever met Leia Organa before? The Y-Wing greAT weapons on that Ship. Have to love it's ion canons. And it's shelds. The X-XJ-Wing could learn a tghhing or two from it's design. Granted the X-XJ-Wings aREW great ships too. WaRe were you assaigned before? "

::HaLDerbez sat their looking inocent. ASnd nave. As just a tipacl padawan.He chacked the action figure of Caoptain Blank he had sadered to his Blaster. It reminded him of him. The man whom was like a father to him. Haldbez knew him a good bit of his life before Goerge became his first master and now Adia was his second. He watched the two piolts get ready. He was mindful of the controls of this ship. He wanted to learn all he could. They may know some thing he didn't know about pilotionmg. Hey you never can tell. He smilred a bit. Still as an Arkanian can look to a non Arkanian. They were distrusted a bit. Still they had an odd history. But, Halderbez and other Arkanian's like him were trying to fix that. Still one of the well known masters was an Arkanian. Long ago before the birth of the Empire. Still that wasn't important now.

The mission was. He readyed him self for the mission. ::

Tiburon4
7 September 2005, 09:49 PM
"Hey, my name is Rana, I'm your pilot on this magical journey thru the stars."
All systems check back green.
"We are ready to go once we get all our passengers on board."
"I've lived pretty much everywhere but lately right inside this ship."
"Dax and I know each other by reputation but this is our first mission together, don't worry we are both trained professionals, I hardly ever crash."
A smile plays across her face.

Zeb
8 September 2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Tiburon4
"Hey, my name is Rana, I'm your pilot on this magical journey thru the stars."
All systems check back green.
"We are ready to go once we get all our passengers on board."
"I've lived pretty much everywhere but lately right inside this ship."
"Dax and I know each other by reputation but this is our first mission together, don't worry we are both trained professionals, I hardly ever crash."
A smile plays across her face.


::Haldebez rases an eye brow. at the crash coment. ::

Halderbez,"Nice tp meet you Ah I see. Well as long as you don't scratch the paint job.
Glad you know each others rep. Forgive me I'm a bit out of the loop. What is your rep? "

Almaster
9 September 2005, 01:20 PM
Adi Baku> Kyle Katarn pulls you out of ears reach and lowers his voice to a mere whisper. "Adi... I have a really...REALLY bad feeling about this...", he looks around as if he is checking who was around and might be listening, "I don't know how much you've been keeping track on the students here. But as you may or may not know this planet is a Force Nexus - meaning that untrained force sensitive students will automatically reflect the ways of the force both in a both positive and negative manner" he caughs an ironic laughter smiling "in fact that relationship is one of the primary reasons that Luke founded the Academy here and secured the planet with an energyshield... a shield that has been inpenitrable - until today. What I am trying to say is that lately the initiates and especially the younglings have begun to be more aggressive than usual. Yesterday I even had to stop a training-duel as the padawans in question, nearly killed eachother..." he looks at Adi with great concern in his eyes "and with padawan's execution of Banshee..." he looked at the ship that had nearly warmed up and looked to be near ready for take-off

Adi breathed. That was alot of information, very fast. It explained some, but also created some questions. However, now was not a time for questions, it was a time for answers.
"No, he did not," Adi replyed. "He gave no information of any kind."
Adi glanced at the starship. All this killing or near-killing was not good. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Very very very wrong.
"I don't know what is going on, precisely," Adi said. "But I am going to find out." She paused.
"We should be going. The sooner we get to the bottom of this, the better of everyone is."

Zeb
9 September 2005, 06:43 PM
::Haldebez looked at the staR SHIP DOOR WATING FORAdi to gwet on the ship. He would need her concel she was his master after all. He waited and thought. Wondering what this mission was. He had confdance in the team./ This should work. Still he was just a Pawan. His Master would jlnow how to handel this in the best fassion,\. He'd follow Adia's concel. Well she'd lead he'd follow aws best as he could. He had red in the libray about the Sith. To learn all he could. The know your enime thing poped in his head.::

Stirroret
10 September 2005, 01:12 PM
As soon as Adi enters the vessel the landing-ramp closed behind her.

Kyle stood at the platform with a severe face on, as the ship lifted off over the Dagobarr tree-tops and broke away towards space.
Just as 'The Djinn' disappeared out of sight a beautiful girl, no more than 18 years old walked up to him in Jedi Robes. "I sense you are worried Master Katarn" he looked at her first with concern, then with his 'professional face' on. "No more worried than I would sending another party on a dangerous mission", his tone of voice hid his lies with great skill. The Jedi smiled "liar! Your heart is with this team... more than any other - why?" "Kia...", he looked at her with almost begging eyes "I share your worries Kyle...", she said "our entire destiny may lie in their hands".
Kyle looked at her with troubled eyes "why? what have you seen?" Kia closed her eyes. Her voice turned almost dark "the future is in constant motion...completely unpredicatable" she opened her eyes and looked at Kyle speaking with her normal tone of voice, "well... as long as it is motion, there is still hope!" "let's worry about that when the time comes... now we have to concentrate on finding a traitor in our middst", Kyle ended the conversation and walked back inside the Academy. Kia remained outside with her eyes closed trying to predict the flow of the force. Then she opened her eyes whispering a single name: "Haldebez..."

Skywalker
10 September 2005, 02:35 PM
As soon as the ship got out of the Degobarr atmoshpere, Dax got up momentarily and went into the cargo hold. When he returned, he was carrying a pouch made of synthetic leather. He opened it up to reveal a dozen blaster munitions cartridges and fixed one into his DH-17 blaster. When he finished, he looked up at Rana and asked," Should we fix coordinates and jump to hyperspace?"

Zeb
10 September 2005, 08:59 PM
:; Haldebez thought for a moment. As he looked around. He had his weapons with him. He was preparing for the mission. He waved to Adi when she got on the ship. He meditated for a moment. As they waited for Them to get to the destination. This was somewhat exiting as he road along. He wondered what would happen on this mission. He studed all he could on the Jedi and sith in the library on Dagoba. He had to be ready. He had to prove he could be a Jedi. And make his new master proud. And to make his name in the order. To prove he belonged there. ::

Stirroret
13 September 2005, 08:28 AM
The ship jumps out of hyperspace facing the Myrena System in the outer-rim with its two suns in the far horizon and four planets. The smallest a barren one, that seems unable to support life, is the one farthest from the sun. The next one is a Gas Giant in remarkable green and yellow colors surrounded by none-other than 16 moons ranging from over-sized rocks to planet-size. Orbiting this planet is also a surveillance station of ancient origin. The station is small in size and looks circularly shaped (like doughnut).
The Ship's autopilot takes you closer to the Gas Giant and furthermore to a watery moon where a few large clusters of cities are very appearent as you approach from the day-side.

Rana + Dax> A DC 5 computer check.

Haldebez+Adi> you both sense a disturbance in the Force as you approach the planet. It doesn't seem like something dark, just cold - calculative. Like something of incredible evil had just passed by leaving a cold trace in his, her or Its wake...

Rayn> You are free to start designing and constructing the droid you mentioned...


OOC: Computer check: If successfull you see that the watery moon is Ordmyrin. If you succeed +5 (DC 10) you identify all the moons orbiting the Gas Giant...

Tiburon4
13 September 2005, 11:53 AM
Rolled a 12 +5 = 17!

Rana zeroed the computer in on the planet ....

"Thats our stop" she said to Dax

Hitting the intercom

"Attention all passengers .... Air Rana is now quickly approaching the water moon of Ordmyrin chief exports are water, boats and citizens chief imports include ... well nothing ... mostly they just need a life and who's selling that? Anyways the co-pilot and myself hope you have a delightful stay and welcome any passengers 12 or younger to the cockpit for a tour and an official pilots badge!. That is all."
Smiling Rana turns back to Dax ....

"Whats the ETA?"

Ket'ril
13 September 2005, 02:14 PM
Rayn had his attention else where as the ship arrives out of hyperspace. His data pad holding some new designs for a droid that would help aleviate some pressure from the mundane things.
So far the shape of the body he is working for is a shimple shpere that would hover around the craft. (Craft Droid roll 14 + 10 = 24)

After looking over his progress so far, Rayn stands and heads towards the cockpit. He had decided it was time to find out his position on the squad.

Zeb
17 September 2005, 06:36 PM
Haldebez Noted thye distubace and was minjdful of it. He looked to Adia.::


Haldebez," Do you sence that as well master? Seems the dark side ios near."


::He thought this would be most edgucational. But, he said nothing.::

Stirroret
18 September 2005, 06:04 AM
Rayn> you complete the droid chassis and the primary functions. You still need the "special-abilities" such as probing and such. To complete DC 15....

Before Dax can answer a female synthesized voice appears on the comm

"This is OSF Control unidentified freighter, identify yourselves, cargo and destination please...", the voice said. It appears clearly automated as two droid short range fighters allign themselves on each side of the ship, almost like they are following a standard procedure.

Skywalker
19 September 2005, 03:47 PM
Dax reached over and clicked the audio transmitter and said, "This is Firespray 1...," he paused for a moment. He hadn't even thought of a name for the ship yet. Some co-pilot he was turning out to be. He turned to Rana and asked, "Do you think that Firestorm is a good name?"

Zeb
22 September 2005, 07:24 PM
Haldbez watched this hoping it worked.::

Haldebez," I wonder what thwe presance was? Hmm, could be important. Hopefuly they let us threw."

::He metated a bit. As he said nothinmg else for the moment.::

Skywalker
27 September 2005, 05:20 AM
Dax didn't think a name was necessary yet, so he clicked the comlink back on and said,"Unnamed ship, desitnation of the water moon. Permission to land?" He released the comlink button, and waited for a response. He turned to Rana and said,"You think they'll let us in?"

Zeb
27 September 2005, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Skywalker
Dax didn't think a name was necessary yet, so he clicked the comlink back on and said,"Unnamed ship, desitnation of the water moon. Permission to land?" He released the comlink button, and waited for a response. He turned to Rana and said,"You think they'll let us in?"

((OOC::Was Haldbez saposed to mentaly hear the Blond woman. Or was she just noting his presance?)

::Hlaldbez waited as he hoped for the best. Still this had him a bit worried. No more than usal. He sat back and medatated. ::

Skywalker
30 September 2005, 07:41 PM
Dax sat down. Things hadn't been going so well lately. He looked like he'd just been running up and down flights of stairs in buildings on Coruscant. He was beginning to think force was necessary. He grabbed his DH-17 once again to make sure it was working. If Rana asked what he was doing, then he'd just say it may be necessary.

Zeb
8 October 2005, 08:08 AM
Haldebez

::He sat there on the ship a biot worried the confermation wasn't working. As he and the otheres waited he tried to medatate. To conect with the force. Yet it wasn't working these droids not leting them go had him worried eve a bit afaird he madated on it. tO CALM HIM SELF AND YET then the situation had him anoyed. And then a bit miffed. And then he tried to medatate out of it. As the waiting lasted longer asnd longer. As he tried to think of other things. Calming. And then he dtarted to become agreay. Hopw dare they keep them here. then he relaxed. Then he became more agreay and had a moment of rage. Then he calmed down and just relexed. Relizing there was nothing to worry about. That he just needed to senter him self. As he calmly waited for the ship to let them pass. He was sure they would get threw with no problem. He medated him self to a calmer more relaxed place. Lerting it all calm down and didn't worry about it.::

Almaster
11 October 2005, 05:42 AM
Adi sat there and stared into the wall. Something wasn't quite right. Haldebrez said something, but Adi didn't hear him. They could speculate once they got down there. Better stay calm.

Skywalker
12 October 2005, 05:53 AM
Dax just waiting for a response. It didn't seem like on was coming. He just kept his calm and kept at it, waiting.

Zeb
3 November 2005, 07:48 PM
Hladabez Conutned to medatae, but worred Why no responce? This bothered him. Was it a trick an attack? He lookd and worried Addia seemed preocupied.::

Had," We must attacvk while we can! It is a trap! No..I must calm my self. We mearly have to wait. Perhapse a moere logical abnswer is forth coming. Does any onme have any ideas?"

Hadabez had paniced but, it was of no conseren he quickly relaxed again. And regained his conposer.::