PDA

View Full Version : IC: Sith Of The Old Republic...



Stirroret
14 September 2005, 11:25 PM
the 20th Century Fox logo pans over the screen. Followed by the green Lucasfilm. Then a blackout. Looong pause...

In a galaxy far, far away
a long time ago...

*the star wars theme starts*
STAR WARS
SITH OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

It is a time of peace in the galaxy. For the first time in millenia the GALACTIC REPUBLIC seems be uniting the galaxy under a single banner under the wise SUPREME CHANCELLOR PAAR ORDANIS leadership and the guidance of THE JEDI ORDER, guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy.

The senate stands before the final vote of accepting the last region, known as the Independent Remnant into the senate. A decision that could either stabilize or destabilize the political climate for years to come.

To negotiate the final settlement, the Independent Remnant, has sent an emissary to ensure a peaceful transfer of power...

*the music fades to a more peaceful music as the camera pans towards the Coruscant skies*.

A long silver yacht jumps out of hyperspace and begins its final approach.

Onboard is a young woman standing next a man well up in his years. The woman, of medium height and build, stands with an almost majestic stance in fancy ceremonial clothes native to Onderon. "What's the oppinion of the military regarding the coming vote?", she asks the elderly man.
He is a man tall in stature, but a scarred face hides his true age and witness of many battles "the army stands behind you as do the common soldier. However the Officers stands devided". She looks at the old man "what's your oppinion father?" "my oppinion??", he pauses and turns to a protocol droid, "my oppinion is irrelevant. Just as yours... the only relevant oppinion is the one of Lord Sernan, our ruler - you know this" she looks at Coruscant as it reveals it's marvels "I do father...", she mumbles to herself.

*the music fades into a more majestic marching fanfare as the ship approach the Senate building and a waiting detail of Republic guards*

The slim silver yacht lands elegantly and the honorary guard stands attention as the SUPREME CHANCELLOR walks towards it. A landing ramp is lowered and an Onderon security detail in full honorary armor positions itself on both sides of the ramp.
ORDARIS smiles as he sees the young woman walking down the ramp followed by her father. "Ambassador Leelana Riis, General Riis... it's good to see you. Did you have a pleasent journey?" the woman, Ambassador Riis, bows politely "His majesty Lord Sernan the Great greats you with the warmest of hearts and deepest of sincerities" "well I thank his majesty for his kind thoughts and concerns", he bows to her and they walk together towards the senate halls.
An officer walks up to GENERAL RIIS whispering something and the smile of the General seems to have disappeared. "Go ahead", he says and joins his daughter and the Chancellor...

*the picture cuts diagonally from top right to bottom left and a long slim catamaran-looking transport with two gigantic solar sails unfolded from its "pontons" appears before the screen. The music fades to a soothing slow music with small hints of an Imperial March*

YOU are onboard the Dehlus family ship heading for a destination yet unknown even to its owner. Drayk Dehlus II. All of you have never met before, but you have heard of Drayk. You are all sitting in a conference room on a promenade deck with the view of the stars around you.


OOC 1: The room is large with an super-eliptic table in the middle. Four protocol droids are standing in each corner, waiting to service your every needs
OOC 2: You guys have 3 days to get to "know" each other...

DentArthurDent
15 September 2005, 11:51 AM
*Drayk takes his seat at the head of the table and immediately motions toward to nearest droid, which dutifully scurries over.*

R-3PM: I am R-3PM, human-droid relations. How ma--

Drayk: Enough chatter. Just bring a bottle of Tarisian Ale for me, and bring whatever drinks my guests desire.

*He shook his head as the droid frittered off. Those programmers at the Czerka Droidwerks really needed to get their act together or they'd find more than a pink slip on their desk. That was the fifteenth time just today that he'd been told the droid's name and job. Drayk couldn't remember how many times he'd told the programmers to fix that glitch in the droid's recognition circuits. He sighed lightly as the rest of the group filed in to their seats. It didn't really matter at this point, he supposed. Drayk took a moment to acquaint himself with the make-up of the group, immediately noting the lone alien onboard, a female Togruta. So many lightsabers, he thought to himself. Are Jedi the only adventurous souls in the galaxy any more? Humans, too, apparently. Not even a Zabrak. He had always been quite fond of the Zabrak and their culture. Drayk sighed again then, but not in frustration but rather in longing. His personal bodyguard, the Zabrak known as Keena-Dur, was sadly absent from this gathering, Drayk having been forced to leave her behind so that ambitious young Ketros Sular wouldn't think he had an opening to take control of the company. Czerka Corporation was his, and his alone, and he'd be damned if he let some uppity youngster take it without a fight. Which was the exact reason he had left his lover and guardian to watch over the company in his stead. She was...... effective, to say the least. Drayk was snapped from his thoughts by a metallic female voice.*

R-3PM: Sir? Sir. Sir, they are--

*Another sharp motion and the droid quieted itself once more and moved back from the table to where it had originally been standing, awaiting orders. Drayk took a closer look at the now-seated group of Jedi. He could almost feel the anger that some of them no doubt held within them. It showed through in their eyes, their glances at each other and at him, in their very movements. If there was one thing that Drayk had gotten quite good at over the years, it was reading people, and these people all seemed dangerous in their own ways. He would have to be careful with them all being in the same ship to make sure that all were accomodated to the best of his ability for this journey.*

Drayk: Welcome to my travelling home, as it were. I trust your journey has been a comfortable one thus far, gentlemen? And the lady, of course. Be sure to tell me if you need absolutely anything. I'm sure that there will be something that I will be able to do for nearly any need you might have.

*Drayk spread his hands wide, encompassing the entire table.*

Drayk: I'm sure you have all heard of me, but I know none of you, and I'm also fairly certain that none of you know each other, at least very well. That being the case, I believe introductions are in order. Shall we begin with you?

*Drayk points to the Jedi sitting immediately to his left and waits for their introduction.*


-------------------------------
(ooc) Wow, that's really long. Sorry about that, guys.
-------------------------------

Vjerzag
15 September 2005, 03:30 PM
*camera slowly pass to young jedi knight in his mid twenties*

Klamath was siting stil,l dressed in his padawan robes. He was watchin Drayk comming and siting, he observed his movement, anticipatin his every move. He could see everything what will he do few moments before he do it, altrough this being show no hostile intentions toward him those thoughts where floating in his mind...he was thinking ahead like in the battle. He saw his every movement that will lead him to victory, like in battle. He was woried about that specific flow of thoughts, it hapend to him more and more after his last assigment, but will of Jedi is trained enough to come across such glitches Slowlly he return back to here and now, he listen Drayk speach and started with his introduction. I am Klamath Windwalker, representative of the Jedi order on this mission. He rise and nod to others. Since we are all here we can hear what is this mission about? He return back to his chair and look at Drayk.

boccelounge
15 September 2005, 06:42 PM
The other young Jedi-robed human (http://swagonline.net/view.php?photo_id=1470&screen=0&action=search&keyword=ravan&date=&type=search) had been standing quietly near one of the room's impressive viewports. He turns toward the table and addresses his host in polite and lightly-accented Basic.
RELIC: Your hospitality is most appreciated, Mister Delus. I am Padawan Rel'Ssek, known to most as "Relic." You will forgive my impertinence, I should hope, if I echo the query of my fellow, and ask just why we have been called here. Your summons has interrupted a most... delicate project.
RELIC's demeanor is serene and calm, but his eyes now scan the others in the room carefully.

Uron Teff
16 September 2005, 07:51 AM
Already sitting on her chair she hears the other in the room speaking and considers to get a drink. Turning her head to the droid next to her she says silently

[Syrena] A glas of water will do for me.

Turning her head back she views the rest of the people sitting in the room. Two jedi knights and a... well lets see... business manager. Why are we here? Why has he (Drayk Dehlus II) invited us?

As she tried to reach out through the force she hears the first jedi knight speaking.


I am Klamath Windwalker, representative of the Jedi order on this mission. Since we are all here we can hear what is this mission about?

Damn it. Represantative of the Jedi Order!

She stops emidiatly to reach out through the force. Well if he hadn't noticed that I can affect and sense the force he'll know now.

Hearing the second jedi speak her eyes last on the first jedi intreduced as Klamath Windwalker.


Your hospitality is most appreciated, Mister Delus. I am Padawan Rel'Ssek, known to most as "Relic." You will forgive my impertinence, I should hope, if I echo the query of my fellow, and ask just why we have been called here. Your summons has interrupted a most... delicate project.

As the second jedi knight ends his speach she nods in his direction. Deciding not to tell neither her true values nor that she was tought in the arts of the force as a jedi she starts thinking of a possible bluff.

After only a few seconds she stands up and bows in the dircetion of Drayk Dehlus II.
[Syrena] As far as the initial introduction has gone I think I'm the next in the row to introduce myself. My name is Syrena Aalgid. I am the former prior of the Order of Shasan as you might know Mister Dehlus.

She turns her head to the first jedi introduced as Klamath Windwalker and looks him straight in the eye then turning her head back towards Drayk Dehlus. After sitting down she adds.

[Syrena] Mister Dehlus... I appreciate your invitation, but as my previous speakers I'd like to know why we are assembled here.

---------------------------------

OOC: Syrena is wearing her "old" Order of Shasan cermonial robe. This robe is erythraearn with emerald joints and silver embroideries of lightning on the sleeves.

Mack Jace
17 September 2005, 04:37 AM
Sale watches the others carefully, noting what kind of weapons they have, if any. He pushes back his blonde hair, and pulls off his black sunglasses, which he puts into a pocket in his trenchcoat.(OOC: Owen Wilson and the Matrix combined)


I am Klamath Windwalker, representative of the Jedi order on this mission.

Hmm, a Jedi. I wonder what he's doing here?


RELIC: Your hospitality is most appreciated, Mister Delus. I am Padawan Rel'Ssek, known to most as "Relic." You will forgive my impertinence, I should hope, if I echo the query of my fellow, and ask just why we have been called here. Your summons has interrupted a most... delicate project.

Relic huh? Wonder what he was doing that was so important. After hearing those two both ask the same questions, he wondered why they were so anxious to get where they were going.


[Syrena] As far as the initial introduction has gone I think I'm the next in the row to introduce myself. My name is Syrena Aalgid. I am the former prior of the Order of Shasan as you might know Mister Dehlus.

After Syrena sat down, Sale introduced himself.

Well, since everyone else introduced themselves I probably should too. Name's Sale. Although I look it, I am not a Jedi, more like ex-Jedi. He sat back down, waiting to see who spoke next.

DentArthurDent
17 September 2005, 08:04 AM
*Drayk continued to size up his passangers as they spoke, their actions coupled with their words revealing more about them to the nearly forty-year-old executive then they perhaps intended. He looked at the droid as it brought Syrena her glass of water, and noticed that the others had not asked for anything.*

Drayk: Gentlemen, relax yourselves and enjoy this time you're given. My hospitality is at your disposal. Order yourselves a drink while you hear me out.

*Those who were standing sat back down as Drayk himself stood up. He looked around the room suddenly as a thought struck him, but apparently not finding what he was looking for, he settled back into the explanation at hand. He looked back at the faces of the adventurers seated around his table, noting the look of anticipation on some, the irritation on another. He could almost feel the Force flowing through these people. Although his dossiers on them had told him quite a lot about them, he hadn't quite realized they would all be this.... what was the word? Powerful, perhaps, although that might not have been the right label to give them all. At least they answered the summons, he thought to himself. He had misjudged several other adventurers who had not replied to his invitation. Drayk ran a hand through his dark brown hair and clasped his hands behind his 6'4" frame as he walked about the table, and tried to explain the situation as best he could.*

Drayk: Well, I shall begin at the beginning, I suppose. I received a rather cryptic message nearly two weeks ago from person or persons unknown. It said something to the effect that I should gather a group of adventurers for a mission of a rather religious purpose.

*His gaze fell squarely upon Syrena as he finished that sentence.*

Drayk: It also mentioned some mysterious artifacts, although details were very vague, at best.

*Drayk's gaze now passed to Rel'Ssek, or Relic as he apparently liked to be called. He would need to make a note of that.*

Drayk: As for you, Sale, I must confess I am somewhat embarrassed to speak of my reasons for recruiting you on this .... adventure. I picked you solely based on your combat skills. I sincerely hope that it does not come to that, you understand, but having a powerful Jedi-trained warrior such as yourself does bring a measure of comfort to me, considering even my lack of knowledge as to our destination and true purpose. I believe you will prove a fantastic asset in the days to come, as my own guard can be a bit of a wildcard at times. As you see, I have need of all of your particular skills, even if I am not entirely certain of where they will be needed.

*Drayk looked around at the gathering and shrugged helplessly, almost apologetically. He then seemed to look around once more. Still apparently not finding what he was looking for, he resumed walked around the table, heading back to his seat.*

Drayk: I seek your forgiveness for not having more to tell each of you, but I am certain that more pieces of this puzzle will fall into place once we reach our destination.

*With that, Drayk sat back down in the high-backed conference chair, bringing his hands together in front of him.*

Drayk: Now then, shall we enjoy some dinner? My cooks are among the finest in the galaxy.

boccelounge
17 September 2005, 01:53 PM
RELIC remains standing through DRAYK's introductions; when the invitation is made to dine, he walks slowly toward the table and sits, taking a position opposite DRAYK, and as far opposite SALE as possible.

RELIC continues to size up the others, paying particular attention to SALE, after his admission to being an "ex-Jedi." Finally, he returns his attention to the noble.
RELIC: Your hopsitality is commendable, Mister Drayk. I should not presume second-guess you, but I must iterate my... surprise... that you seem to know so little of this "adventure" you have yourself organized.
RELIC accepts any food served, and eats sparingly. He drinks nothing but clear water.

Vjerzag
17 September 2005, 03:25 PM
Klamath relax after Drayk speach. Force will be my guide, just relax and listen to the force,Council know why he sent you on this mission He was not hungry, so he stand up and ask: Mister Drayk can some of your crew show me my quarters I would like to retire and have a good sleep? With that he start walk toward the table with food and take few fruits. Gentle beings we will see tomorow.

Once Klamath reach his quarters he undress and begin his meditation...

Uron Teff
17 September 2005, 03:57 PM
Drayk: Well, I shall begin at the beginning, I suppose. I received a rather cryptic message nearly two weeks ago from person or persons unknown. It said something to the effect that I should gather a group of adventurers for a mission of a rather religious purpose.


Well that sounds intersesting to me. Too interesting for my favor. Syrena keeps her eyes down to the table as Drayk continues. Well I'm eager to hear the whole story. And I know Drayk knows more than he wants us to know.

After Relic has finished comment on Drayk's speech she hears Klamath speaking.


Mister Drayk can some of your crew show me my quarters I would like to retire and have a good sleep? Gentle beings we will see tomorow.

As he leaves Syrena respires insensible. Be careful what you are saying or thinking with this 'representative' around.

After a short pause she raises her head staring right at Drayk. Paining attention that mostly for each of them is role to play in this whole 'scenery' set up by a someone she speaks out

[Syrena] Mister Drayk. I was wondering about your role in this 'adventure'. As a man of business you will understand my question, I am sure. Why are you participating in such mysterous endeavors? Why are you spending all this money to get us together? What is your driving power?

----------------------------
OOC: I hope I haven't gone too far, this time.

Mack Jace
17 September 2005, 04:36 PM
Drayk: As for you, Sale, I must confess I am somewhat embarrassed to speak of my reasons for recruiting you on this .... adventure. I picked you solely based on your combat skills. I sincerely hope that it does not come to that, you understand, but having a powerful Jedi-trained warrior such as yourself does bring a measure of comfort to me, considering even my lack of knowledge as to our destination and true purpose
Sale smiled at that. He needs a weapon, a bodyguard, and he finds that in me. Fine with me, as long as I get paid. While finding his seat, he notices with interest that Relic was avoiding him. Hmmm. Peculiar, very peculiar. I do believe he's afraid of me. After sitting down, he orders some Onderonian Black Whiskey. A little obscure, but most bars tend to have it. After receiving his glass, he swirls it around, then takes a sip. His throat burned like the fires of Montunn. He savored the pain, taking in more of the acid-like drink, until he remembered where he was. Putting his glass down (which was now 3/4 of the way down) he said I'm curious as to how much, if at all, we're going to be paid for this little...adventure. He leaned back in his chair, and waited for a response.

DentArthurDent
17 September 2005, 10:58 PM
Gentle beings we will see tomorow.

*Drayk had one of his droids escort the fellow out of the room and to his quarters.*


I'm curious as to how much, if at all, we're going to be paid for this little...adventure.


[Syrena] Mister Drayk. I was wondering about your role in this 'adventure'. As a man of business you will understand my question, I am sure. Why are you participating in such mysterous endeavors? Why are you spending all this money to get us together? What is your driving power?

*Drayk flashed them both a smile, knowing as he did that topics of conversation rarely revolved around anything but money when he was around. He addressed Syrena first.*

Drayk: A very apt question, my dear lady, and one that can be answered quite easily, I'm afraid. Money is what it comes down to. As you so aptly put it, I am in fact a man of business. Profit is my primary concern, and I was given a definite sense of being able to profit from whatever it is the message is leading us towards.

*Drayk turns slightly to face Sale, a slight smile still at his lips.*

Drayk: You and I, then, are of a like mind. Rest assured, if my instincts are correct, and I trust you'll find that they are very rarely wrong, you'll be repaid quite handsomely for your services.


RELIC: Your hopsitality is commendable, Mister Drayk. I should not presume second-guess you, but I must iterate my... surprise... that you seem to know so little of this "adventure" you have yourself organized.

*Drayk shifts once more in his seat to field this new question.*

Drayk: Relic, and the rest of you, let us not stand on ceremony here, or I fear this will be a very long trip indeed. As I believe I said earlier, the message was very cryptic. Most of my Board of Executives were as confused as you seem to be by my rather abrupt decision to follow up this lead. However, it was my decision.

*Drayk paused as his main dish was served: a delicious dish of grilled Corellian butterfly meat. He took a moment to savor the sweet aroma and sweeter flavor of the dish. I must make a reminder to give Filipe another raise, he though to himself as he took another bite. Wiping his mouth with the corner of his napkin, he continued.*

Drayk: As I was saying, it was my decision to follow the message's requests. I sense the possibility for major profits to be turned on this venture. Might I remind you all that you signed legally binding contracts to go on this 'adventure' with me with even less information than you currently possess.

*Drayk then finishes his meal in silence, pausing only to drink in between perfectly grilled bites of his meal. When he finished, he stood up from the table, stepping aside to allow the droids to clean up the plate and the decanter of Tarisian ale from his place at the table. With a sweep of his hand, several more protocol droids came into the room.*

Drayk: Now, I suggest you all get some sleep. My astrogation experts have told me that there is only one feasible stop along our current course, and we should be arriving within the next day or two, at the latest. If you do not wish to retire yet, my entire ship is open to you. We have a wonderful observation deck just above this very room, and a very fine library, if I do say so myself. Without further ado, good evening, gentlebeings.

*And with that, Drayk disappeared out the room, headed to his quarters, and quite promptly fell asleep.*

Stirroret
18 September 2005, 07:31 AM
*the picture cuts to a lone ”Saracen” Freighter with it’s inverted wings and it’s distinct triangular profile with solar sails left hyperspace over the green world of Kuat, approaching it’s orbital shipyards mainport. A deep bass theme is playing slowly and alertfull as the she ship approaches*

*cut to Int. FLIGHT CONTROL - meanwhile*

The ship looks to be old with several blastmarks on it’s side and a slight manuveuring problem, as it kept sliding to the port side. Something the obviously skilled pilot seemed to compensate for in his, her or it’s approach.
The local KSF officer on duty in the controltower walked up to the FLIGHT CONTROL officer, a young woman in her early 20s – maybe even younger.

FLIGHT CONTROL: ”This is KSF flight control. Calling unscheduled flight inbound from vector 2112 Alfa…please respond”

(No response)

KSF OFFICER: ”This is KSF Commander Rico Arando – calling unidentified vessel. Respond IMMEDIATELY!!”

(No response)

ARANDO walks up to a holonetplate and calls his superior, Administrator DARR KEP, a Kel’Dor noble

ARANDO: We have a situation sir, requesting full alert status

DARR KEP: Req-…(it flickers and stops)


Suddenly another, MUCH larger vessel in the capitol ship class jumps out of hyperspace. It’s black and shaped like a spearhead (OOC: Like a Imperial Star Destroyer without the commandbridge). *the music becomes threatening playing the Trade Federation theme violently and heavy on the basso beats*

FLIGHT CONTROL: SIR…WE ARE UND-…

Suddenly an explosion fills the air as something bursts out of a section in the shipyard rings. The shockwaves knocks everyone flying

ARANDO: (jumps up to the intercom) Red Alert – all Security personnel…report to your stations

An elderly SENSOR operator cuts in

SENSOR: Sir… something’s coming out of the blast mark…

ARANDO: What?!?

SENSOR: It appears to be… a rocketpacked humanoid being?!? It’s heading for the shuttle!

ARANDO: Fighters… intercept that man! NOW!

*the picture cuts to a squadron of droid fighters (5) being launched from a nearby hangar.*

*The music becomes warning as the picture shows pirate ”cluster”-fighters being launched by the hundreds underneath the capitol ship as it opens fire on the drive yards*

*the camera shows ARANDO standing with dispair in his eyes as the rocket-packed man reaches the shuttle and it is hauled into the ship. The artillery batteries seems unable to even scratch the dismally heavy shields of the unknown assailant*

ARANDO: We are doomed…

*the capitol ship turns away and jumps to hyperspace leaving the Kuat Drive Yards crippled and heavily damaged. The camera cuts back to an establishing shot of YOUR transport.*

Int. Bridge – meanwhile
CAPTAIN ORCAN, a seasoned spacer in the service of DEHLUS II stands by the helmsman as the COMMUNICATION OFFICER walks up to him. ”Sir…we have an urgent message from the Republic Security Agency station on Kuat” CAPTAIN ORCAN nodds ”this better be important or his Lordship will most displeased…”, he mumbles and push the intercom button

ORCAN: I’m sorry to disturb you in your sleep mylord, but there’s an urgent message from Kuat…transmit the message

Dehlus>A voice-only message is heard:
Male voice: This is Republic Security Agency Colonel Renard Tobin, requesting immediate assistance. The Kuat Systems Driveyard were attacked little over an hour ago and according to Coruscant headquarters you and your team are the only ones within reasonable response-time.Our prelimary investigations indicates that a prototype project known as Starwalker has been stolen from Kuat Research Division and poses an immediate threat if fallen into the wrong hands.
We will brief you further on arrival – Tobin out!

DentArthurDent
18 September 2005, 01:03 PM
ORCAN: I’m sorry to disturb you in your sleep mylord, but there’s an urgent message from Kuat…transmit the message

*Drayk is startled from his slumber by an in-ship communication from the bridge of the Atlantean Rain and he mumbles to himself as he walks over to the nearby desk, wrapping his Alderaanian Silk housecoat around him as he goes.*

Drayk: This had better be important.


Male voice: This is Republic Security Agency Colonel Renard Tobin, requesting immediate assistance. The Kuat Systems Driveyard were attacked little over an hour ago and according to Coruscant headquarters you and your team are the only ones within reasonable response-time.Our prelimary investigations indicates that a prototype project known as Starwalker has been stolen from Kuat Research Division and poses an immediate threat if fallen into the wrong hands.
We will brief you further on arrival – Tobin out!

*Drayk sagged backwards into his chair. He had secretly helped to fund that very project, and had invested heavily into other portions of Kuat's R&D department. All of this had been under the nose of nearly all officials in the Republic Business and Trade Commission, with the help of Colonel Tobin, who had erased several transaction records for him. No wonder he's asking us for help, Drayk thought to himself. He punched the communications button and called the bridge.*

Drayk: Drayk to bridge. Captain, bring us out of hyperspace as soon as possible and set a course for the Kuat Drive Yards. This matter requires our immediate attention. I trust there will be no more problems that require my immediate attention.

*Not even bothering to hear the Captain's reply, Drayk slipped back into his bed, though his thoughts were troubled by this new development, and sleep was a long time in coming.*

Stirroret
19 September 2005, 01:41 PM
Int. Bridge - meanwhile...
ORCAN stands by the intercom making a nervous sigh. He looks at the helmsman, a human boy in his mid-teens.

ORCAN: Plot new course... Destination Kuat
HELMSMAN: Yes sir...

The NAVIGATOR walks up to his superior officer

NAVIGATOR: If we catch the Dacari Solar Currents, we should make good time
ORCAN: Make it happen... COME ABOUT 123 DEGREES
HELMSMAN: aye-aye sir...Turning... 100... 110... 120... levelling out - 123 degree-turn complete
ORCAN: Flank speed... his Lordship isn't reputed for his patience!
HELMSMAN: Aye-aye... increasing speed from standard to flank!
NAVIGATOR: ETA - 72 hours...
ORCAN: Make it in 48...

He steps up to a long commandbridge overseeing the men on deck as they work doubletime to fullfill his order. He nodds to a protocoldroid

DROID: Yes Commander...
ORCAN: Inform His Lordship - when he awakes - that we are making efforts to reach our destination in more than 48 hours
DROID: Yes Commander

The DROID walks away as his Second in command, a human woman in her mid-30s named KIRA SARPANS enters the bridge

ORCAN: Lt. Sarpans - you have the bridge...
SARPANS: Aye-aye sir...

*The picture cuts back the team (- Dehlus)*

OOC: what do you do while Drayk Dehlus II sleeps?

Uron Teff
20 September 2005, 12:47 PM
Drayk: Now, I suggest you all get some sleep. My astrogation experts have told me that there is only one feasible stop along our current course, and we should be arriving within the next day or two, at the latest. If you do not wish to retire yet, my entire ship is open to you. We have a wonderful observation deck just above this very room, and a very fine library, if I do say so myself. Without further ado, good evening, gentlebeings.

After this was spoken Syrena leaves the room only nodding shortly to each guest and finally to the host. Without saying a word she turns and heads to her quarter.

As she enters she strips of her ceremonial robe and her entire clothing to be found naked as the door closes with a "SSSH" behind her. Folding her clothes she thinks about the first meeting and everything said. I don't trust this Drayk. He's knowing more than he wants us to tell or even know. She moves toward the case with her belongings and reaches for a candle and joss stick usually used before the Great Ceremony of the Order of Shasan.

Putting the candle and the joss stick beside her she sits down crossed-legged and calls upon the force to find wisdom and strenght in it. The Force shall guide my way. Either through enlightment or pain.

After enkindling both the joss stick and the candle her hand moves slowly towards the flame until her fingertips nearly reach the hot center of the flame.

Concentrating on what she had learned from two different master her mind flow away from her point and moves into the past, the present and the future.

---------------------------------
Farseeing check:
Past: 11(roll) + 10 = 21
Present: 14 (roll) + 10 = 24
Future: 10 (roll) + 10 = 20
---------------------------------

OOC: Well I just suggested that each of us was shown their quaters.:o Are we doing the rolls by ourself OR are you stirroret doing them? And do I have the time to relax (to heal the lost VP) after the Farseeing skill bla? I would suggest so.

Stirroret
21 September 2005, 04:06 AM
Syrena>
Your mind glides into the waves of what has been. A picture of barren world, with several ancient statues that seems to carry the scars of battle, appears before your inner vision. You find yourself gliding over this strange place until you enter a strange valley. It seems... odd to you. Right before you "jump" to the waves of what is you see a lone figure walking towards a temple-like gate.

Your mind jumps to the present and you see a green world with some strange sort of orbital rings that seems to have suffered massive fire.

Your mind jumps to the waves of what will be you see yourself and the rest of the team standing on a commandbridge facing a cybernetically enhanced human that stands with two red lightsabers in a black robe and his red eye glancing evil at you all. The team loungs forward - so do you. Suddenly you trip over you own feet knocking Dehlus and Tahti flying. The mysterious cyber-villain cuts them down and looks at you with a slight smile

VILLAIN: thank you... I couldn't have taken them without you - assistance... without your Failure (He laughs at you)

The word "Failure" seems to hit you like a hammer when you come out of the trance....


OOC 1: You were shown your quarters when you arrived the ship
OOC 2: You do your own rolls
OOC 3: Yes you have more than sufficient time to relax and restore your VP

boccelounge
21 September 2005, 10:48 AM
After the meal, RELIC retires to his quarters after making brief farewells with the others.

He spends the evening meditating and excercising, which to him are the same thing. He sleeps peacefully in his room unless interrupted.




EDIT: typos

Mack Jace
22 September 2005, 05:46 PM
After polishing off his drink Sale left the room, going to his quarters. He pulled off his jacket, pants, and sunglasses and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Before getting into bed, he pumped out 20 push-ups, then he fell asleep, if only a light one.

Stirroret
27 September 2005, 01:33 AM
The night goes by slowly and uneventful and you all (eventually) fall into your a deep, yet still restless sleep.

Int. Communications Bay - meanwhile

A Gran COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER is sitting by a computer, scanning the holonet for any vital messages that needs to be relayed to his superiors. When the doors to his own personal bay opens and a person enters.

*intimadating music*

PERSON: (deep, calm male voice) I need to use the com...
COMM OFF: Breet? eea eezz ooez weeaz what? who the hell are you?
PERSON: it is of the utmost importance
COMM OFF: ieet!! feez weeaz aa aurezzisas... No!! well if you have authorization...
PERSON: here is my authorization...

*the camera cuts away*

Int. Dehlus' chambers - morning

Dehlus> You awake fully rested and ready for action. Your doors chimes and a golden protocol DROID enters with your breakfast

DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours...

DROID leaves the room. With the tray is a paper-written message that there is a message awaiting on the holonet tranceiver in the conference room.

Int. Guest quarters, Sale's quarter - morning

Sale> You awake to the sound of your door chiming. A golden DROID enters with your breakfast

DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

The DROID awaits further instructions...

Int. Guest quarters, Syrena's quarter -meanwhile

Syrena> you awake on your own. Your vision from yesterday of you failing in your mission keeps playing on your inner eye, but you have somehow managed to get a night's sleep. A droid enters the quarters with the same message:

DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

Int. Guest quarters, Klamath's quarter - meanwhile

Klamath> You awake on your own and immediately you have a strange feeling that you are not on your previous course. How and why is unknown to you - but something is off here when the droid enters with the message.

Vjerzag
27 September 2005, 04:47 AM
Klamath rise from a bed and start to dress quickly. Imideatly after he read the message he heads toward comand bridge. If he see any ship personel he ask about curent course and Captain....

Uron Teff
27 September 2005, 05:48 AM
DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

Syrena arises as the door opens instantly. She sees the Droid walk in and hears him saying.


DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

With her mind still focused on the vision she had the day before she only realises half of what the droid is saying. The future is always in motion as Master Darn has told me so many times. 'Stay focused on the moment and what you've seen, Syrena, may not happen.' Well I hope so. She turns around ignoring the fact that there was a droid in her quarter and moves in the direction of the bathroom.


... be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

Suddenly she realizes what the droid has said. Syrena turns around and head towards the droid. With suspicious look on her face she leans slightly forward putting her arms on her hip.

[Syrena] What have you said? Where are we going?


DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

The droid replies.

Well that's not the so called 'long trip'. We were only few hours in hyperspace... so altogether less than one day. What is going on? This Drayk was lying straight into our faces. While thinking she moves slowly through the room.


Syrena remembers
It also mentioned some mysterious artifacts, although details were very vague, at best.

I knew it. This was all fitting to well.

Looking up and turning around again she adresses to the droid.

[Syrena] Take my to your Master Drayk Dehlus II. NOW!

DentArthurDent
27 September 2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Stirroret
DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours...

DROID leaves the room. With the tray is a paper-written message that there is a message awaiting on the holonet tranceiver in the conference room.


*Drayk sighs as he rolls himself out of bed and begins getting dressed. A holonet message, he thinks to himself. I certainly hope it is better than the one I received last night. He finishes dressing and walks purposefully to the conference room. On the way, he is interrupted by a protocol droid busily trying to explain why Mr. Dehlus II should not be disturbed, followed by a rather irritated-looking Togruta. He stops and lets them overtake him.*

Drayk: Syrena, my dear, you look upset. What is the matter?

Uron Teff
27 September 2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by DentArthurDent
Drayk: Syrena, my dear, you look upset. What is the matter?

Syrena calming her anger caused by the stubbornness of the droid she greets Drayk.

[Syrena] Mister Dehlus, I was wondering, even questioning why we're heading towards Kuat as this inveterate droid told me. I may not question your statements you have made yesterday evening but I'm concerned that you haven't spoke the truth about our real purpose on this trip. You also said that we'll make our first stop in tomorrow, so why are we heading to Kuat?

After finishing her questions she stand still and watches every gesture and facial expression Drayk Dehlus II makes to guess if he is either lying to her or telling the truth.

-----------------------------
Sense Motive check:
14(roll)+5=19

OOC: Damn! Dent I thought you said something about traveling to the Outer Rim, but you don't.
And:
I just want to add that Syrena is temperamental and impulsive. As you can see:D

DentArthurDent
27 September 2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
[Syrena] Mister Dehlus, I was wondering, even questioning why we're heading towards Kuat as this inveterate droid told me. I may not question your statements you have made yesterday evening but I'm concerned that you haven't spoke the truth about our real purpose on this trip. You also said that we'll make our first stop in tomorrow, so why are we heading to Kuat?


*Drayk was puzzled for a moment, but then remembered the events of last night in clearer detail, and realized he had neglected to inform his passengers of the change in destination. He apologetically bowed low.*

Drayk: My apologies, Prior Aalgid. We received a distress call from an old friend at the Kuat Drive Yards. A break-in of some magnitude, I'm told. He asked me to do what I could to help them, and help them I shall. Friends take precedence over profit. *he pauses* Most of the time.

*Drayk smiled warmly, and bowed again.*

Drayk: If you'll excuse me, I'm told that I have another message waiting for me.

*Drayk excused himself from the conversation and walked quickly toward the conference room and his waiting message.*

boccelounge
27 September 2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by DentArthurDent
Drayk excused himself from the conversation and walked quickly toward the conference room and his waiting message...
... and promptly runs into RELIC, who has just emerged from his breakfast in the dining hall.
RELIC: Mister Delus. A pleasant... "morning" to you. It occurred to me that we have yet to discuss the small matter of... ah, but I see that you are in a hurry. Matters between us will wait.
He bows just slightly, and steps aside so that DRAYK may go on his way.

Uron Teff
27 September 2005, 03:40 PM
Suddenly you trip over you own feet knocking Dehlus and Tahti flying. The mysterious cyber-villain cuts them down and looks at you with a slight smile
VILLAIN: thank you... I couldn't have taken them without you - assistance... without your Failure

As Dehlus heads down the corridor the memory of her vision comes to the fore of her mind. She turns around and watches how Drayk Dehlus II disappears behind the corner of the corridor.

My hands are shaking. Why am I so scared? Only because of this vision? This cannot happen. This will not happen. Suddenly the fear of the truth streams through her body and she remembers the last time she had a vision of the future. Master Darn killed Orran and Hreak as I had foreseen it. She turns her head facing the open and straught lenght of the corridor. And I killed Master Darn, as I had foreseen it.

She starts to move down the corridor still reflecting the vision in front of her inner eye. *clonk* *clonk* Who was this enemy we were fighting? *clonk* *clonk* Where was this place we were fighting *clonk* *clonk* Where were the others? *clonk* *clonk*

She halts at the last clonk and turns around to see that the droid had followed her the few steps she had taken down the corridor. Anger rising in her she turns around. At first it was the anger of the stupidity of this mashine. But that was not enough. The anger was longing for more. More anger. And suddenly the anger of being fearful focus the droid. The anger blinding her mind she pulls out her lightsaber and ignites it instantly. The yellow blade buzzing between her and the droid she moves closer.

The droid moves backward with armes raised as he could block the blow of the mighty weapon Syrena had her hand. This won't help you, mashine. I'll cut through your circuitries and electronics like a hot knive cuts through butter. You don't last a second against me. Your no chellange for my skills.

No chellange! These words echo in her mind as she raises the blade. No, this is not the way of balance. This is the way of anger. Do not devote yourself to the anger. Lowering the lightsaber she deactivates it.

*clonk* *clonk*
[DROID] Is everything alright with you, Prior Aalgid?

Thus not intending but doing the words ignite the anger in Syrena again. But this time there is control over the anger. Fastening the grip around the lightsaber she stands right in front of the droid who questioned her condition only second earlier.

Not giving in to her anger she speaks at first and finally yells at the droid.

[Syrena] Leave me alone, machine. LEAVE me alone! NOW!

boccelounge
27 September 2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
[Syrena] Leave me alone, machine. LEAVE me alone! NOW!
RELIC, on his way down the ship's passageway, comes up quietly behind SYRENA and her "showdown" with the hapless droid.
RELIC: Aim your blade at the back of the legs. There is an exposed verbo-conduit just behind the knee joint... a mere brush of your blade there will disable it.
RELIC stands casually, with a slight grin. It is unclear whether his tone is meant to mock SYRENA, or to calm her. He takes a few steps forward, and asks with affected calm:
RELIC: I had not thought a... "priestess" would have such a weapon... a Jedi weapon... and wield it apparent proficiency...
He studies her intently and slyly, as he continues:
RELIC: ... at least, with enough proficiency to not cut your own pretty head off.

Uron Teff
27 September 2005, 06:53 PM
RELIC: Aim your blade at the back of the legs. There is an exposed verbo-conduit just behind the knee joint... a mere brush of your blade there will disable it.
...
RELIC: I had not thought a... "priestess" would have such a weapon... a Jedi weapon... and wield it apparent proficiency... at least, with enough proficiency to not cut your own pretty head off.

Supprized by the voice of relic her head moves into his direction. Anger still raging in her but with losing intensiveness. Her hand with the lightsaber moves under her clothing. After calming totaly she speaks.

[Syrena] Well Mister Rel'Ssek. Through this little coincidence you know my little secret. But this is not from fundamental belong to my person. But to explain this situation I found this weapon and traind by myself.

She moves closer to Relic pushing the droid to the wall.

[Syrena] But somehow it's also a fortunate coincidence. I would like to speak to you privatly about our host. Maybe you want to have breakfast with me, lets say in half an hour?

----------------------------
OOC: Bluff check. Lying about the lightsaber.
10(roll) + 7 = 17
OOC: Sorry guys I forgot to add the roll. Now lets see what boccerolled...

boccelounge
27 September 2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
SYRENA: Well Mister Rel'Ssek. Through this little coincidence you know my little secret. But this is not from fundamental belong to my person. But to explain this situation I found this weapon and traind by myself.
RELIC Bows politely, and smiles pleasantly, but his tone suggests he's not sure he believes this...

--------------------

OOC: Sense Motive check to see if Syrena is lying about the lightsaber:
(Wis +2) + (d20 roll 20) = Sense Motive 22

(My first PbP "natural 20!" Hoorah!!)

Syrena should probably roll a Bluff... --------------------
RELIC: As you say, miss. You may not know, then, that it is the policy of the Jedi Order to... re-claim such items, when citizens such as yourself find them...

RELIC: This is done, I am told, mainly for the protection of the finder. Jedi weapons are more dangerous to an... untrained user than to any foe...

Uron Teff
28 September 2005, 04:20 AM
RELIC: This is done, I am told, mainly for the protection of the finder. Jedi weapons are more dangerous to an... untrained user than to any foe...

[Syrena] Well Mister Rel'Ssek as I have told you I am mostly proficient with this weapon. Futhermore it is highly valuable to me as there are many memories conected to this weapon of your Order. But also I'm interested how you can explain that your tenure of this weapon is warrented. I don't see that you have an authorization to claim this weapon one of your own.

She smiles slightly, turns around, and moves away from Relic. Why was I this careless wielding my lightsaber open on ship filled up with Jedi Knights. Anger was making me blind to the obvious.
As she notices that Relic isn't following her she turns on her heels.

[Syrena] Master Rel'Ssek, as I offered you before, why don't you breakfast with. I would like to hear your estimation of the current situation that we are heading towards Kuat and your opinion on our generous host. So... why don't we breakfast?

Lets see who this Jedi Knight realy is.

boccelounge
28 September 2005, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
SYRENA: Well Mister Rel'Ssek as I have told you I am mostly proficient with this weapon. Futhermore it is highly valuable to me as there are many memories conected to this weapon of your Order. But also I'm interested how you can explain that your tenure of this weapon is warrented. I don't see that you have an authorization to claim this weapon one of your own.
RELIC smiles at this.
RELIC: I merely stated the Order's policy concerning... rogue lightsabers... and their wielders. Personally, I have no interest in acquiring another. I am interested in acquisitions of a... different sort.
He turns, just slightly, so the the hilt hanging at his belt is visible inside his cloak.


Originally posted by Uron Teff
SYRENA: Master Rel'Ssek, as I offered you before, why don't you breakfast with. I would like to hear your estimation of the current situation that we are heading towards Kuat and your opinion on our generous host. So... why don't we breakfast?
RELIC (who's already eaten), turns serious just for a second at the word "Master."
RELIC: That title is reserved for the... Superiors of the Order. You may call me Relic. And yes, I believe I will accompany you this morning.
He walks with SYRENA to the ship's mess.

Uron Teff
28 September 2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by boccelounge
RELIC: That title is reserved for the... Superiors of the Order. You may call me Relic. And yes, I believe I will accompany you this morning.


She grins at these comment.


[Syrena] I know... Jedi Knight Relic.


And she keeps on walking till they reach the ship's mess. After picking some fruits for breakfast and taking a hot andarian tea she sits down at a table in the corner of the mess. After a few taking a few sips she leans slightly forward.


[Syrena] You may think that I'll repeat my questions again but actually I'm not in the mood to discuss such servere topics while I'm eating.


She reclines the exotic fruit in her hand to her plate and sits back.


[Syrena] I am wondering what kind of man am I facing? Jedi for sure. But as you said you are interested in acquisitions of a different sort. And not like I assumed that you are interested in taking down 'rogue jedi'. So what are these 'acquisations of a different sort'?

Stirroret
28 September 2005, 12:56 PM
Int. Mess - meanwhile
Syrena and Relic>
A twi'lek slavegirl walks up to you both, kneeling down to you.

SLAVEGIRL: Welcome to the mess my lordships... Forgive my slow reaction to your arrival. My colleagues and I will be at your complete disposal at all times during your stay...

Two more slavegirls enters followed by a band of Bith musicians that walk up to a small stage and begins playing soothing music.

*cut to*

Int. Regor's chambers - meanwhile

Regor>
A Security officer enters your chambers with a startled look upon his face

SEC OFFICER: Mylord, there has been a security breach. Someone has assassinated the Communications Officer!!!

(OOC: you know where you're going (Kuat) and why (the robbery))

Int. Conference room
Dehlus II>

*subtle and threatening music fades in with basso singers, singing a choral*

You enter the conferenceroom that seems dark. Just a lone streak of light from a sparse lighting seems to illuminate the room. Slowly you walk up to the holographic projector and turn it on. An Utapau Mystic named Samïel Khan appears in his usual red and black robes.

KHAN: [there is a flicker then the recorded message appears] Lord Dehlus I was most pleased with you assuming the mantle of investigator of the "unfortunate" incident at the Kuat Drive Yards. I know we have... differenet... agendas, but may I offer my knowledge of the matter in exchange for a... favor when the time comes? We both know what I mean...

The messages flickers and ends


Klamath>

You turn around the corner, bumping into a beautiful woman wearing a black officer's uniform, SARPANS.

SARPANS: Hold your horses handsome... what's the hurry?


Syrena's sense motive roll vs. Dehlus= You sense nothing

Korwin Blade
29 September 2005, 06:30 AM
Regor swears under his breath. Puts on his gunbelts and puts his masters lightsabre under his jacket.

Regor: Have you informed Lord Dehlus? If not, do so. I will be in the Com room.

Pushes past the Security officer and heads down to the Com room to check it out for himself. On his way down he will radio his 2nd in command and have him double the security on his cousin and their guests.


He will look around to find any clues as to who might have done it. As well as look at the equipment for any signs of tampering.

Vjerzag
29 September 2005, 07:35 AM
Klamath stops and look into young women, quickly he regain his composure and speak in soft voice: Officer, please take me to captain

Uron Teff
29 September 2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Stirroret
SLAVEGIRL: Welcome to the mess my lordships... Forgive my slow reaction to your arrival. My colleagues and I will be at your complete disposal at all times during your stay...

By the sound of these words Syrena straightens her upper part of her body. Can't s we be a second alone on this ship. If she's not leaving soon then may the Force help her.


[Syrena] Well, full disposal... So we are your authority to dispose... well then leave. We don't need your presence at this moment.


Emphasising the word 'leave' she picks up an other exotic fruit. Ignoring the slave from now on she turns her head back to Relic. Eyes focused on the human she takes a bite of the fruit.


[Syrena] Now where did we stop...

DentArthurDent
29 September 2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Stirroret
Int. Conference room
Dehlus II>

*subtle and threatening music fades in with basso singers, singing a choral*

You enter the conferenceroom that seems dark. Just a lone streak of light from a sparse lighting seems to illuminate the room. Slowly you walk up to the holographic projector and turn it on. An Utapau Mystic named Samïel Khan appears in his usual red and black robes.

KHAN: [there is a flicker then the recorded message appears] Lord Dehlus I was most pleased with you assuming the mantle of investigator of the "unfortunate" incident at the Kuat Drive Yards. I know we have... differenet... agendas, but may I offer my knowledge of the matter in exchange for a... favor when the time comes? We both know what I mean...

The messages flickers and ends
[/B]


*Drayk sits down at the table, mulling over the message. He had expected it, of course. Khan had always tried to pull stunts like this, claiming greater knowledge of events than Drayk himself had. Sadly, from his point of view, Khan was usually right. He was about to press the "send message" button when a young man Drayk recognized as being part of the security detail burst into the room, red-faced and wide-eyed. He hastened across the room and quickly bowed on one knee.*

YM: Lord Dehlus! Regor sent me to find you and tell you that there has been a murder aboard the ship! The communications officer is dead, my lord!

Drayk: What?! Have the security footage checked immediately. I'll be on the bridge in three minutes, and there had better be some answers when I arrive.

YM: Yes, my lord.

*The man bowed once more and then hastily exited the room. Drayk stood now, and paced for a moment, collecting his thoughts. He then pressed the "send message" button and recorded a message to the Mystic.*

Drayk: As always, I am indebted to you for your.... timely help, Khan. Any information would be helpful, as you have no doubt already guessed.

*Drayk turned from the holorecorder as it shut itself off, sending the message through the holonet to its intended target. He then stalked off toward the bridge to find out just what had happened to his communications officer.*


------------------------------------
((ooc)) I'm an idiot. The reason it took so long for me to respond to your post, Stirr, is that I thought you meant Dehlus I instead of what it actually was, so I was trying for a couple days to figure out why you had mentioned my papa :P

Mack Jace
30 September 2005, 06:20 PM
Sale> You awake to the sound of your door chiming. A golden DROID enters with your breakfast.

DROID: The captain reports... we are on course and should be arriving at Kuat in about 12 hours

Hmmm, Kuat. Interesting turn this trip has taken. I wonder what has happened that caused this apparent change of plans, because I thought that this was supposed to be a longer trip. Taking his breakfast from the droid, he ate heartily. After a quick trip to the 'fresher, he threw on what looked like the same clothes as the day before, but with a clean look about them. Pulling on his trenchcoat, he picked up his lightsaber and twirled it around his hand. In a swift motion, he swung it down and clipped it onto his belt, just out of sight. He walked out of his room and headed toward the library, hopefully to find a good read to pass the time.

Stirroret
6 October 2005, 09:59 PM
Regor>
Int. Corridor - a few minutes later...
You enter the Communications Room. A SECURITY OFFICER #1 & #2 both twi'lek identical twins are standing guard outside the room as you approach. SEC #1 salutes you and kneels down.

SEC #1: Reporting, we have sealed the room mylord, leaving everything as we found it...

SEC #2 kneels down as well

SEC #2: ...and security recordings are enroute as ordered mylord

They both remain on their knees as you enter the Communications Room. The body of The Gran COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER is in plain sight.

(OOC: Search check DC 5, 10 & 15 (5 for easily found clues. 10 For better hidden clues and 15 for conceiled evidence)

Syrena and Relic>
Int. Mess - meanwhile

The SLAVEGIRL bows and retreats to her lordships will. As your conversation continues you slowly feel like something's off. You both sense an unusual amount of unrest onboard the ship. Unrest that borderlines fear.

Klamath>
Int. Corridor close to quarters - meanwhile

SARPANS looks at you with a flirtatious look. You clearly sense she desires you

SARPANS: Right this way handsome...

She leads you towards an elevator and up to the upper levels of the ship. As you exit the elevator you see a long corridor with a single panoramic window viewing the port ponton with its solar sails. She walks down the isle and up to a doorway and opens the door with a personal code

SARPANS: One Captain coming right up... I'm Lt. Sarpans by the way, room 314... (she walks away before you can answer her obvious invitation) you see Dehlus standing on the bridge next to the Captain...

Dehlus II>
Int. Bridge - meanwhile
You enter the bridge in hasty steps your Captain ORCAN kneels down immediately, especially since he can see you are upset. You can see the fear in his eyes as he looks upon you

ORCAN: Reporting, we are on course and ahead of schedule my master...

SEC #3, a woman in her mid-teens, walks up to you with some discs.

SEC #3: A copy of the footage as requested Captain... the originals are relayed to Regor as ordered...

ORCAN: (hisses to SEC #3) give me that... (looks at you once more) A-as soon as the alarm went off I've sent a guard-detail to secure the crimescene and notified your captain of the guard. Uhm, wha-what is thy bidding mylord?

The doors open and KLAMATH stands in the doorway

*the scene cuts to an establishing shot of a barren landscape. The music turn VERY dark as the camera flies towards a huge black mountain that seems to just pop out of the dead landscape like a black colossus*

*the picture cuts to another establishing shot of a temple carved out of the black mountain facing due north. The entrance is about 15-20 meters tall and carved in a slight tilting angle. Above the entrance stands an anonymous statue displaying its head and torso. Dark glyphs and pictograms are carved around the gate itself*

*a picture of KHAN walking down a long hallway towards a throne followed by a Faleen EMISSARY*.

Int. Throne room - meanwhile
In the shadows are disciples chanting dark rites on the throne, that resembles more like a bed, a beautiful pale asian woman is looking upon her servant as he kneels down

KHAN: I have contacted Him as requested my Mistress... I await his response any moment now...

MISTRESS: I know you fool!

KHAN Bows his head ashamed

MISTRESS: (she arises) I know everything including your dealings with the pirate Lord Tosk

KHAN: What?!? I would never... (she looks at him with a fierce look that strikes terror in his heart) forgive me my Mistress

MISTRESS: Think nothing of it my love... It favors our plans - for now

She turns to the EMISSARY and kills him with yellow force lightnings shot from her fingertips. KHAN bows terrified in the dust weeping like a child. She walks up to him and leads him to her bed

MISTRESS: (to the disciples) leave us... (to KHAN) go around me again and I won't be as forgiving...

*cut back to you*

DentArthurDent
7 October 2005, 02:29 PM
ORCAN: (hisses to SEC #3) give me that... (looks at you once more) A-as soon as the alarm went off I've sent a guard-detail to secure the crimescene and notified your captain of the guard. Uhm, wha-what is thy bidding mylord?

*Drayk just shook his head. These fools were next to worthless for anything other than making certain his ship was running.*

Drayk: My bidding has nothing to do with you, Captain. You will continue the course to Kuat and you will get us there as quickly as humanly possible. I and my cousin will find with this interloper, and the Force help him when I do.

*With that, he turned on his heel and walked out of the bridge, brushing past Klamath without so much as a congenial nod, his mind on other things. Walking briskly, Drayk made it to the scene of the grisly murder in less than two minutes and came up beside his cousin Regor, who was intently studying the area. Drayk does a cursory examination of the area (wow (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=162794)), looking for anything that might have been out of the ordinary. Besides the dead Gran. He dismisses the security detail roughly and looks over at Regor.*

Drayk: Did you sense nothing, cousin? I find it hard to believe that this could have happened under our very noses. Have you had a chance to examine the security tapes from the past day?

Mack Jace
8 October 2005, 01:06 PM
After finding one of his favorite reads, A Tale of Two Planets, he settled down into a comfortable chair and began to read. He read until they got relatively close, then got up and went to the bridge.

boccelounge
14 October 2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Uron Teff
After picking some fruits for breakfast and taking a hot andarian tea [Syrena] sits down at a table in the corner of the mess. After a few taking a few sips she leans slightly forward.

[Syrena] I am wondering what kind of man am I facing? Jedi for sure. But as you said you are interested in acquisitions of a different sort. And not like I assumed that you are interested in taking down 'rogue jedi'. So what are these 'acquisations of a different sort'? [/list]

RELIC starts to answer, then pauses. He wears an odd look, and appears distracted, and distant.



Originally posted by Stirroret
As your conversation continues you slowly feel like something's off. You both sense an unusual amount of unrest onboard the ship. Unrest that borderlines fear.
RELIC: I... you must excuse me.
The tall human stands, his breakfast untouched, his fingers unconsciously working themselves into their sword-holding posture.
RELIC: You will... forgive me, Priestess. There is something I must attend to... Once I find out what it is.
RELIC leaves the ship's mess, and tries to make his way to the command deck. He moves calmly, but purposefully.

Uron Teff
14 October 2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Stirroret
As your conversation continues you slowly feel like something's off. You both sense an unusual amount of unrest onboard the ship. Unrest that borderlines fear.


Noticing the disturbance in the force her senses quickly strech out to find the center of the unrest. Therefore she misses most of Relics excuse to leave her.
Senseing that Relic leaves the mess she gets up and moves slowly towards the exit of the mess and through the corridor without knowing where she's heading. Let the Force guide you. Patience.
She walks futher down the corridor.

Korwin Blade
17 October 2005, 11:41 AM
Regor does a search of the Com room for any clues as to who was here. Right in the middle of his search another security officer comes in, the officer kneels on the ground holding out a data tape and says

“My Lord, Here is the security tape of this room for the last 24hrs.”

Regor takes the tape and with a wave of his hand he dismisses the officer.

He is just about to queue up the tape when his cousin Lord Drayk Dehlus walks in and says:



Drayk: Did you sense nothing, cousin? I find it hard to believe that this could have happened under our very noses. Have you had a chance to examine the security tapes from the past day?


“Yes cousin I did, but not soon enough to stop this. And I agree with you. And I was just about to queue the tape up when you walked in. But I don’t think it will show anything.


With that Regor Starts the tape up speeding past most of the 24hrs till about 2 hrs before the killing and watches most of it till the time of the killing. And for a time after the killing, pauseing here and there to look at things that catch his eye. Looking for anything that doesn’t seem right or like the tape was looped.