PDA

View Full Version : IC: Smuggler's Q:TU take 2



max ordo
22 September 2005, 02:09 AM
(Narrator)

Public Service Announcement:
Anywhere you go in the galaxy you will find that people will pay for things they want. Everyone knows that business is everywhere to help supply products that the general populace demands. These are protected and also monitored by those who happen to be in control. These governments somehow believe that they know what their people need and don’t need and therefore believe that it is their duty to make sure that unneeded or sometimes harmful things are not available. Unwittingly they have made it possible for another type of business to flourish. This other business is very high stakes because to be caught doing it usually means retribution of some sort. The ‘good’ citizens tend to look down on and punish those who try and buck the system or go beyond the law by fining, imprisoning and sometimes executing these brazen individuals who care nothing for the laws. You might ask why anyone would risk this, who are these degenerates. Well….They are people just like everyone else who either by choice or necessity are forced to do what others won’t and supply these illegal wares for profit. These men and women are usually referred to as smugglers or pirates, among other less savory things.

Smuggling is one of the oldest professions on the galaxy, practiced by sentients of nearly every race on every world. They generally associate with each other and are employed by those tagged as ‘criminal’ by most. These ‘criminal’s’ though are willing to pay the smugglers well to do what they do best. This is a story of these ingenious people whose job is to go around the outside of normal society and do what they are told is wrong. Hopefully we will be able to dispel the notion that these people really are throwbacks of society……….But I doubt it.

max ordo
22 September 2005, 02:41 AM
Nar Shadda


It was a typical Nar Shadda night for the patrons of the Mynoks Kiss. The cantina patrons were all intoxicated by the watered down drinks and had most likely been robbed of anything not secured to their body’s by their fellows. Like most other cantinas on Nar Shadda you could find nearly anything you wanted there or at least someone who could. This was the Smugglers Moon of course, a haven for those on the run from the harsh Imperial laws that were rigidly enforced throughout the rest of the galaxy were hardly even recognized here, in the heart of Hutt Space. The typical evening was interrupted by a few different things that all seemed to happen at once. There was a surprised yelp as one of the ‘working girls’ was thrown to the ground as a slim figure in a skin tight black outfit and goggles crashed past her, immediately followed by several quick bursts of blaster fire and an angry voice yelling to “Stop that thief.” then another volley of shots. Seeing the people loitering around in front of the bar suddenly drop to the ground to avoid the shooting the fleeing figure suddenly turns and hops into a running speeder, whose driver apparently felt safer hiding next to the vehicle that in it, and took off into the night. A moment later a group of four Trandoshans ran onto the scene, weapons drawn. The largest of the group started cursing in his native tongue at the others. The speeders owner, a scrawny Gran, who was looking in the direction of his fleeing vehicle, turned to the Tradesman with an accusatory glance. The large lizard man, already angered, noticed the Gran who he blamed for the others escape moved quicker than expected for a creature his size and seized the Gran by the shoulders and proceeded to tear out his throat with his razor-sharp teeth. Dropping the Gran to the ground, the body twitching still, the large Trandoshan pointed at his fellows “Find her and bring her to me. I will feast on her bones for stealing from Me.” with that he goes back the way he cam and the other three head in another direction.

Not long after in a dark alley a few miles away the black clad figure had just finished stashing the stolen vehicle then ducked into a darkened alcove. A few seconds later a different figure emerged. A stunning young woman in a tight green top tied off a few inches above her navel and dark grey baggy pants that seemed to hang very nicely right at her hips walked out of the alley pulling on a short sleeved black leather vest. Stopping at the entrance of the alley for a moment the young woman puts a ciggara to her lips and lights it, enjoying that first fresh taste of smoke she then heads towards an average looking apartment building Home sweet home she thinks as she nears the entrance and heads to her quiet home. After entering her apartment and securing the door behind her she gives the place a quick look before heading to the fresher to shower and relax. Emerging after a nice long hot shower with a towel wrapped around her she is stunned when she sees a man sitting casually in her front room “Ah…Casra Fiarl. It is nice to meet you. You are even more stunning than the security camera images let on.” Startled by the strangers presence "Wha- WH ... who the hell are YOU? How'd you get in here?" Casra demands. She clings to her towel with one hand, using her other ostensibly for balance, and edges sideways, watching the man carefully and making her way very slowly toward the drawer where her blaster is stored. The Zeltron replies "Who I am is not relevant, and how I got in isn't either. What is important is who sent me." noticing you inching away from him he gives you a toothy grin and says "you won't need that, besides it's right here" and he holds your blaster out in front of him in a non threatening manner. Casra's heart's in her throat, as she's in a horribly vulnerable position and knows it ... but she forces her expression into a cool, slightly irritated look and purses her lips. "Fine. Then who sent you? And why?" Giving the woman a knowing smile he replies "I do not know the details of the ‘why’ but the whom on the other hand prefers to introduce him. Regardless I was sent to invite you to a small meeting where you will be offered a job by that will possibly keep things like your little run in with Tordoskk and his boys from happening again." He then points at a box you hadn't noticed up until then sitting a few feet from you "And that is a small payment just to entice you into attending this meeting. Go ahead...open it." Casra huffs and scowls at the Zeltron. "I'm sure I'll be impressed," she shoots back flatly, "but do you think you can give me a moment to get dressed first?" "I said open it." you hear the friendly tone is gone from his voice, replaced with something that gives you a shiver down your back. Casra's eyes narrow suspiciously. "What's the rush? More apartments to invade? I've got my hands full with this towel -- why don't you open it and show me?" She takes a step away from the box. "So suspicious..." and he pulls a small device from his pocket, pointing it at the box, which opens immediately.” And my dear, a woman as beautiful as you should not make those faces. It will age you prematurely” "I could get hit by a land speeder tomorrow," Casra rejoins. "What are you gonna do?" She edges around to look inside the box, however ... keeping as much distance from it as possible until she can see what's inside. Glancing inside the box you see a grizzly item. The dead lifeless eyes of Tordoskk, the Trandoshan you just robbed, who would undoubtedly, hunted you down for stealing from him. Casra jumps slightly, unable to completely conceal her reaction to the sight. She recovers quickly, however. "Ah," she remarks, adding unnecessarily, "Hey, I know that guy." After taking a moment to come to terms with the situation, she continues, "Well I don't think I have a place I could display it just now, but the sentiment is ... is ... certainly attention-getting." The Zeltron sees Casra's reaction and can certainly relate to the shock "As distasteful as this item is, I don't believe it is meant as a display item so much as a sign of good faith. You now have a clean slate and won't have that thing looking for you. His companions were dealt with as well.” She pauses a moment "So ... if you can't tell me your name ... and you can't tell me your employer's ... what CAN you tell me?" Amused by her words the Zeltron responds "Very well, you may call me Sypher. And I can also tell you that an offer like this doesn't happen often and you should take it while it still stands." "Thank you -- Sypher it is." Casra briefly struggles inwardly with whether or not to ask her next question, but curiosity finally wins out. "So tell me, Sypher -- what would happen if I refused? I can't imagine that your employer considers this affair a free gift." Looking directly into her sapphire blue eyes Sypher responds "Unfortunately for me I would never be able to lay eyes on you again. But as far as what would happen to you...nothing. I would leave, you are free to do as you wish. My employer knows that people who work willingly perform better in these types of jobs." Just like a Zeltron! Casra thinks. But if he's sincere, maybe that can work to my advantage, too. Aloud, she says coolly, "Just curious. After a display like this, I'd be crazy not to at least meet with this person. So then ... how can I do that?" Giving her an inviting smile Sypher replies "Why that is simple my dear. All you would do is get dressed and follow me out to my speeder and I will take you to him." "I've kind of wanted to do that anyway," Casra agrees. "So why don't you wait here while I go get dressed?" So saying, she turns to go into her bedroom. As Casra goes to her room and closes the door behind her she hears Sypher say playfully "If you need any assistance I will gladly volunteer." "I think I can manage thanks!" Casra shoots back. "And don't get any ideas about letting yourself in like you did before!" as she slips into an identical outfit as before right down to the black leather boots and the emerald green undergarments which are slightly visible above the waist of her low riding pants. Casra re-emerges dressed and lighting the ciggara she's already stuck into her mouth. Glancing up at Sypher, she says, "Oh, sorry -- want one?" The Zeltron replies "I will gladly accept anything you have to offer me my dear Casra" "For now, you'll have to settle for this," Casra replies with a wry smile, offering the Zeltron a ciggara. Then she adds, "And since you don't need to worry about me shooting at you anymore, may I have my blaster back?" He hands the blaster back with the barrel pointed at the ground "Of course...It is dangerous out there." Casra notices as his jacket opens that the harmless looking Zeltron has twin heavy blasters in cross draw holsters on his hip that look like they have been used extensively and are not just to impress. "You never know who you will run across." She grins "Yeah. The houseguests can be real killers." And with that Casra follows Sypher out to his speeder to this meeting he spoke of.

max ordo
23 September 2005, 02:04 PM
Mos Eisley

The cantina was packed full on this night, aliens and human alike vying for a spot at the bar so that they could drown their sorrows in the cheap liquor. It was a pretty rough looking crowd on this night and it was giving off a tense air. Something could happen at any moment. The band on the platform towards the back of the room was playing a high pitched fast tempo little ditty which most everyone was ignoring except for a few drunken Twi’Lek women who were swaying to the fast tempo and happened to be drawing a small group of onlookers. The patrons at the bar were elbow to elbow all the way around except at one spot. The open spot was occupied by a large Trandoshan male, Karava Riax, who was known for a quick temper that the other patrons didn’t want to bother with. The lights behind the bar glinted off Kavara’s dark red scales giving the vague impression that he was coated in blood. As the door to the cantina the people closest it grew quiet and slowly placed their hands on their weapons, trouble might be here now. A group of 6 Ubese, slugthrower rifles in hand, entered the cantina with what seemed a purpose. They made their way to the bar not going around anyone, those not quick enough to move were moved through. The Ubese stopped about 6 feet behind the Trandoshan and formed a semi-circle around him. The bartender, a nervous looking Gran looked at the Ubese “No troubles here, just drinks” the nearest Ubese brought the barrel of his slugthrower rifle up and pointed it at the Gran’s head “Shut your and mind your own business” the his vocalizer it sounded metallic and unnatural, the bartender with hands raised stepped away. The lead Ubese looked a little different than his fellows, even in his bulky environmental suit he moved with the fluid grace of a stalking predator and he wasn’t armed with a slugthrower but had twin heavy blasters on his hips. The leader of the Ubese group said one thing “Karava Riax ….” The area around the group grew hushed as the onlookers waited to see what looked to be a quick slaughter of the large red skinned Trandoshan.

max ordo
23 September 2005, 02:24 PM
Nar Shadda


The Mynocks Kiss was having a great night, at least for business. Patrons were buying more drinks and discussing the event that had just happened within the last hour. Most of the patrons who the angry Trandoshan was, Tordoskk was a local thug who ran numbers and did collections for the Hutt rules of this little piece of heaven Nar Shadda. The most often asked question asked by the patrons was who would steal from him, his temper was near legendary in this section of the city. He was known to kill then eat others for seemingly minor offenses. Among all the tavern dwellers who were jostling for position at the bar there was a man alone who had been drinking only water and seemed to be listening to those around and watching with intense green eyes. One or two people approached him only to receive short almost rude one word replies to whatever they asked. Srawn was getting tired of this place and was about to leave when he notices a well armed human and an impeccably dressed Zeltron making a straight line for his table. The two sit without being asked, the human looks into Srawns green eyes “ Are you Srawn….”

PsychoInfiltrator
23 September 2005, 02:36 PM
"Why? You got somebody for me to kill? Or just credits to donate to "Superior Killing Enterprises Inc(.)?"
Srawn looked cooly at them. His weapon holsters, one just above his right knee, and one crossdraw-style on the left side of his belt, were occupied. So were his hands. His left hand was setting down the glass of water. The right hand was attached to Srawn's light repeater.

max ordo
23 September 2005, 02:45 PM
Hearing the reply the Zeltron stands and says to his companion "This is the one, I'm going to go get the girl. I'll see you later." the man replies to his friend "Don't be late Sypher, he hates it when you're late." the Zeltron just gives a wink while the man turn back to Srawn "Well kid I like your attitude. To answer your question all I can say is possibly. I represent a man who is putting a group together for a little operation. After asking around we found that your name came up enough to warrant an offer. I know it's vague but it's all you get for now. You interested?" the human gives Srawn a knowing look, confident of the other mans answer.



ooc:gimme a spot check

PsychoInfiltrator
23 September 2005, 02:56 PM
Srawn spits on the bar.
"Don't call me kid. I'm not one. You should know that. Unless blind, deaf and stupid is a good approximation of your abilities. ... Hmmm...how much does your little operation pay?"
Srawn's left hand is now also holding the T-21.

(OOC: Spot: Roll: 7)

max ordo
23 September 2005, 03:06 PM
Unfazed by the abrupt answer the human looks Srawn dead in the eye "No need for insults son, I'll tell you this much. It will pay extremely well if I know my employer at all. And just to entice you to the meeting..here" as he tosses a stack of loose credits on the table "There's 500 for your time. It's only a short meeting."

PsychoInfiltrator
23 September 2005, 03:11 PM
Spits again at the mention of son, but palms the 500.
"I will attend. It should be worth my time. Though honestly, if you're that old (referring ot the son thing) you should be outta this business. And I'll quit the insults whn you do, or when I get paid for them to stop."
Srawn turns, looks at the bartender, with a look of pure 'don't you dare try and collect on my tab you nut or I'll kill you now and besides I might even pay you later'.
Srawn appears to ignore the eyes.

OOC: That was seven not counting modifiers, BTW.

max ordo
23 September 2005, 03:27 PM
"Such intensity, I haven't seen that in a long time. And yes if I were your father I would be to old for this but one thing to remember boyo, not everything is what it seems. As for the insults they don't bother me a bit, but the man you're gonna meet won't tolerate it so get them out now." he then turns to head for the door and you hear him say "I hate crowds" and suddenly he stops and seems to concentrate for a second and the oddest thing happens, the humans body starts to bubble and pop, expanding beyond what it should and in the blink of an eye he is replaced by the form of a Yuzzem standing almost 9ft and probably somewhere around 600 lb you'd guess. He then moves swiftly for the door, knocking people out of the way, clearing a quick path for the two of you "You comin kid?" you hear him growl from near the doorway.

Vjerzag
23 September 2005, 05:22 PM
Karava was watching them entering. damn, again trouble and I was just waiting for my transport to..... . He grins to closest Ubese and start talking with distinctive hisss: Karava Riax it is and you are...WHO? Karava place his hand on the belt touching his termal detonator.

PsychoInfiltrator
24 September 2005, 06:29 AM
Bloody Shi'ido.
Srawn follows the shapechanger, using the muzzle of his T21 as a prod on anyone in his way.

darth_borehd
24 September 2005, 09:12 AM
B.S.O.D.

At a nearby table, the tall blue Lepi known as "BSOD" puts away the data pad he was studying into a pocket of the jumpsuit beneath his blast vest. His yellow eyes watch the scene as his long blue ears twitch in anticipation. He leans back in his chair and takes another bite of his bantha dog.

max ordo
24 September 2005, 10:27 AM
The Rodian had been watching this place all night and after seeing a of business he didn't feel bad for what he was about to do. I'd better get that one out of here first he thinks as he looks at the Lepi sitting eating watching Emanon make a spectle of himself Damn shapeshifting idiot, I told him not to draw attention and what does he do? Now this place is gonna need some remodeling. The Rodian, Malo, was only subordinate to one person on this mission and that was the boss so he felt confident in making the decision he had just come to. Moving like a hunting cat he slides up next to the Lepi and leans close "Wait out front if you want to live, its about to get messy. Don't make me come looking for you, I have an offer to make but it has to wait." With that he grabs the Lepi by the shoulder and gets him moving in the right direction. As he neared the door he shoved the blue furred alien towards the door and made sure he was through before he finished his job. Pulling his two custom heavy blasters the Rodian let loose a barrage into the interior of the bar, not aiming but hitting many patrons regardless, mercifully killing some. Asn he reached the door he holstered the blasters, they had done their job, most of the occupants were on the ground hopeing to avoid the shots. Malo reached into his long overcoat and tossed five live Thermal Detonators into the bar then turned and seeing the Lepi standing there with a confuised look on his rabbit like face told him to run as he started towards him, trying to get away from the mes he was leaving. A few seconds later as the Thermal Detonator went off in succession there was a loud explosion, the concussion of which blew out the entire front of the Mynock's Kiss along with a few parts of the patrons. Catching up with the Lepi Malo tells him to halt "You're know as Bdos correct? I am going to make you an offer, you have 30 seconds to answer before I leave. I am here to extend an invite to a meeting about a very lucritive job offer that could lead t much more. The pay will be well worth it. Any more details will only be given at the meeting. Yes or no?"

PsychoInfiltrator
24 September 2005, 01:35 PM
Srawn turned when he hurd the shooting. He watched impassively as the customers of the establishment were shot at. He even hoisted his T21 to his shoulder and was about to trigger three bolts into a Duros aiming at the shooter when a stray bolt hit the Duros in the torso. He was knocked down. He got up again, but saw Srawn aiming at his head. He ducked, and the detonators were thrown less than a second later.
Srawn had regained his position beside the Shi'ido when the whole place blew up.
Those were grade As...they're expensive. And that guy used them as if they were small piles of nerf dung...

darth_borehd
25 September 2005, 08:22 AM
BSOD

"Listen pal." Bsod says as he stuffs the rest of the bantha dog past his buck teeth. "My hobbies do not include trashing perfectly good casinos."

"But I see you can afford some really expensive hardware which means you or your boss has some some credits to spend. Since I'm a little short of funds right now, I'm willing to listen to what you have to offer. I 'll give you a yes or no when I know more. And this better not be some kind of trick."

Bsod brushes some crumbs off his sleeve and straightens his outfit. "One more thing. I don't like being shoved around. Now that we have an understanding about that--Let's go."

OOC: Sense Motive Roll: 17 + 4 = 21

max ordo
27 September 2005, 10:29 AM
"Slow down there big fella, If I wanted a matching set of boots I wouldn't have said anything" the lead Ubese replies as he motions to his cloak, which looks mysteriously like its made from Trandoshan hide. "I'm here to offer you a job. You want it or not toothy?"

max ordo
27 September 2005, 10:39 AM
Emanon seeing Srawn aiming into the bar then catching a glimpse of the Rodian inside "Damn....I forgot he was gonna be there." he growls through his Yuzzem mouth. Quickly donning the appearance of a human male again the shapechanger grab Srawn's arm "Lets get outta here before he gets out, I don't feel like explaining this to him." As the two start off towards the changlelings speeder you are almost knocked off your feet by the explosion that was the Mynocks Kiss and was now a flaming pile of rubble.

PsychoInfiltrator
27 September 2005, 03:38 PM
"Remind me to stay well away from you for the next long while..."Srawn grimaces. Of all the sentients to get stuck with, I get a Shi'ido. Of all the Shi'ido to get stuck with, I get an idiot.

max ordo
27 September 2005, 06:40 PM
The Emperors Arms Hotel- Nar Shadda

The long corridor leading from the service lift was dark, very dark. The lights were either burn out or off for a reason as the trio made its way to the secret door of the Ambassadors Suite Penthouse where the meeting was to take place. The elegant Faleen, Jzoun, in his hand tailored black silks and black over coat which concealed his twin pistols made the two following him look out of place. The human and Rybet pilots were following behind their employer bickering back and forth over who really won that last hand of Sabbacc and how the other had cheated. These two were a surprising pair Brok, a gruff little Rybet who was undeniably one of the best had a supreme dislike for most others, but he seemed to have a soft spot for the bumbling human Trace, whose simple charm and absentmindedness annoyed most others. Brok had save Trace from trouble many time when the human had no clue he was even in it. As they neared the door Jzoun stopped to address the two in a voice that sent ince water through your veins "Now remember who you work for when you are with this group. I am holding the two of you responsible for this, even if I send someone else to aid this mission, you two are the ones that either success or failure will fall on. I trust you can handle it? Now try and not speak much in this meeting unless necessary, but observe everyone and feel free to comment when after on what you think of them. You are both part of the bigger picture now and I'm the one that vouched for you so do not embarass me. You know the results of that." he then turns and keys the door o his personal suite and admits a bright light into the dark corridor.

darth_phobeius
27 September 2005, 08:19 PM
[Shifting the large, rank smelling Huttese Cigar to the other side of his wide mouth, he mumbles around the cigar.]

"Yuz git ut booz mun. TRACE, kip ur trip zut."

[Gives the human a large eyed stare with one eye and points a finger at him emphasizing the point]

Vjerzag
27 September 2005, 10:56 PM
Karava grins at Ubese and speak in firm voice: Speak, I'm in a hurry. I dont want to miss my transport. This better be good!

max ordo
28 September 2005, 05:04 AM
"You will be missing that transport. I was sent for you and I don't fail, here is what makes it worth your time " as he tosses the Trandoshan a credchip with 500 credits on it. " Now come with us, nice like. Or we can do this the hard way" he says with what almost sounds like hope or eagerness at this last comment.

darth_borehd
28 September 2005, 04:07 PM
BSOD

Bsod's large feet turned up small amounts of dust in every footfall he made on the dust-covered street as he walked with the enigmatic gangster.

"So you from around here?" Bsod asked not waiting for a reply, "I'm from all over really. Here and there, this way and that way. I'm sure you know how it is. So how many planets have you been too?"

max ordo
28 September 2005, 04:22 PM
Glancing over at the talkative Lepi Malo decides to converse with him. What the hell, it'll help pass the time the normally quiet 'moderator' thinks. "Well I am originally from Rodia and have since seen more planets than I care to remember. I don't have a home except where the boss sends me. Someday I'll be out of this and go somewhere far from people though. And I know more about you than you might think, we recruited you for a reason, not just cause you're some punk off the street. Anything else before we go? My speeder is just ahead."

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 05:38 PM
En route to the meeting, Casra plucks her ciggara from her mouth and exhales, smoke curling around her as she turns to look at her newfound zeltron companion.

"So what's it like working for He Who Cannot Be Named?" she asks, favoring him with a wry smile.

max ordo
28 September 2005, 06:25 PM
"So what's it like working for He Who Cannot Be Named?" she asks, favoring him with a wry smile.


Syoher doesn't even miss a beat with his answer "Well dear Casra....He Who Cannot Be Named is a very good employer. The best in a long line of employer for me. He rewards success well and deals swiftly with faiklure. I suggest you don't try that route, he also has a very foul temper for someone who seems as refined as he does. If you show him proper respect due to someone of his station then you are treated very well. Besides who can say they get paid to do what I do, coerce beautiful young women who don't even know me into speeders going who knows where. Oh..and occasionally I get to blow things up. Is there anything else? We're almost there." he says and you notice a large building with the name The Emperors Arms Hotel and lights everywhere.

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 06:43 PM
"I guess not," Casra replies, eyeing the hotel. She opens her mouth as if to say something more but seems to think better of it and instead lapses into thoughtful silence.

max ordo
28 September 2005, 10:15 PM
"I am curious about one thing dear Casra. Why would someone as obviously as intelligent and attractive as yourself resort to stealing from the likes of a second rate Trandoshan street thug? With the right clothing and some training I could have you ready to scam the grand balls of the Empire and steal from those who actually have something. Is it just a cheap thrill?" Sypher asks the human theif as he slows their approach towards the hotel until he gets an answer.

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 10:25 PM
Casra sighs and takes another long drag from her cigarra. She stares into space for a moment before answering.

"First, that bastard tried to cheat me -- what I took from him wasn't the point." She exhales, blowing a thin stream of smoke. "But what you really want to know is why I do what I do at all, right?"

She shrugs. "I dunno. Had to get by. We don't all grow up privileged. 'Sides, I like being freelance, even if it means I've gotta make do with a little less."

max ordo
28 September 2005, 10:31 PM
"I wasn't trying to offend and forgive me if I did. I was far from privileged growing up. I did my share of 'freelance' work but I rose up and am doing quite well for myself. I am only offering the same."

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 10:38 PM
"Well," Casra responds quietly, trailing off and not saying anything more for a moment as she stares out at the hotel.

"I like my freedom. A lot. It's worth more to me than all the money in the galaxy. If your boss has a job he wants to hire me to do, and I like the offer, wonderful. But I hope he does understand that I'm not interested in becoming a pemanent part of anyone's payroll."

max ordo
28 September 2005, 10:44 PM
"Permanent..of course not. We don't make that offer often. Freelancers are easier to work with. Less liability if they are caught. So have no worries on that account...I was just thinking of something on the side, I could get you to those high class places and you clean them out. even split. Thats all. Maybe have some fun along the way" he concludes with a rogueish grin.

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 10:55 PM
"Oh you could, could you?" Casra asks, casting a sidelong, curious look at the zeltron. She turns to face him. "Now how would you do that? Are you just *that* good?"

A sly grin creeps onto her face. "Or ... are you just that *well-connected*?"

max ordo
28 September 2005, 11:09 PM
SpaceyBH
"Oh you could, could you?" Casra asks, casting a sidelong, curious look at the zeltron. She turns to face him. "Now how would you do that? Are you just *that* good?"
A sly grin creeps onto her face. "Or ... are you just that *well-connected*?"


"Mmmmm....well it's a fair amount of both. I have collected quite a few contacts in my profession and I am very good. Most people don't suspect a thing about me. They believe I am a disowned but still loved son of an obscure rich Zeltron family. So I am allowed access to places others may find difficult to access. We can speak on this more if you wish after you have met with He Who Must Not Be Named" he says with a wink and another million credit smile.

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 11:17 PM
"It's a date," Casra agrees with a smile of her own.

max ordo
28 September 2005, 11:27 PM
With a slight chuckle Sypher responds "I'll hold you to it." and gives her a wink.

SpaceyBH
28 September 2005, 11:35 PM
"'Till then," Casra responds, her smile ambiguous. She returns to staring into space as the vehicle pulls up to the hotel.

max ordo
29 September 2005, 12:11 AM
"Til then it is. And now we are here. This is what you do. Go to the front desk and tell them you are here to see Mr. Brok in the Ambassadors Penthouse Suite. You'll be greeted by the mans personal security guys. Greeted may be kinda loose, they are Ubese and short on charm. They will disarm you then lead you in. Sit at the big folks table and listen. Speak when spoken to. Thats the best advice I can give you." he hit the release for the passenger door "Good Luck"

SpaceyBH
29 September 2005, 12:15 AM
"Right." Casra looks a little dubious. "Thanks, I think."

She gets out of the vehicle and heads inside ...

max ordo
29 September 2005, 12:27 AM
Once inside you are stunned by the oppulance of the place, expensive artwork adorns the walls and the furniture is top grade. After entering the hotel your eyes are drawn to the front desk, a large white marble affair with gilt trim covering it. The concierege looks at you peculiarly, noticing that you aren't quite what the other clients here look like.

SpaceyBH
29 September 2005, 12:41 AM
Casra walks casually in, taking in the interior and pretending not to notice the look the concierge is giving her. Suddenly, she walks right up to him, leaning over the counter so that her face is only a few inches from his.

"Hi there. I'm here to see Mr. Brok in the Ambassador's Penthouse Suite," she tells him. "Is he available?"

max ordo
29 September 2005, 12:46 AM
As she darts towards the concierge and leans over the counter the manis prepared to tell her where to go. Out and then he hears her request and he can feel the blood drain from his face. His attitude changes immediately "Of course ma'am. Let me summon someone to escort you up." his hands are visibly shaking at the prospect of offending you.

darth_phobeius
29 September 2005, 12:49 AM
Did Brok order an escort. hahahahah

Sorry about that, out of taste, lol.

SpaceyBH
29 September 2005, 12:52 AM
I guess this guy really is important. What have I gotten myself involved in here?

Casra nods. "Good," she says, her cool expression betraying none of her inner uncertainty. She plays the part to the hilt, turning her back disdainfully on the concierge and taking another drag from her ciggara as she waits.

SpaceyBH
29 September 2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by darth_phobeius
Did Brok order an escort. hahahahah

Sorry about that, out of taste, lol.

OOC: Can I kill him? Please pretty please? ^^

max ordo
29 September 2005, 12:57 AM
Did Brok order an escort. hahahahah

Sorry about that, out of taste, lol.

OOC: I can send you an escort but I think this ladies is a bit much for ya. besides the fact that she is 2 feet taller I doubt she wants a crab of any type:? OOhh did I type that out loudB)

max ordo
29 September 2005, 12:58 AM
And no you may not kill him. He is your pilot and thus exteremely important to what I have planned. anything else in the OOC thread please

Vjerzag
29 September 2005, 07:55 AM
Karava quickly takes credit chip and look back at Ubese: All right, but first, who sent you, than we can go?. After this words he continue to play with his thermal detonator.

max ordo
29 September 2005, 11:07 AM
All right, but first, who sent you, than we can go?. After this words he continue to play with his thermal detonator


The lead Ubese turns his head slightly to one of his companions "Well the future piece of clothing thinks it's running things" turning back to Karava and giving the Thermal Det a dismissive grunt "Don't worry about who snet me or where you're going. You are starting to test my patience." he then reaches behind his back and suddenly he is holding tw thermal detonators of his own "And don't ever try the tough guy roll with me again" his companionslook to one another then quickly start for the door. "My name is Savax and you are coming with me, one way or another. Make your mind up quick." and with that he activates the two Thermal Detonators and throws them, one at the far wall and the other directly into the bar Karava is standing at. "Come" he says calmly as he turns for the door.

darth_borehd
29 September 2005, 02:14 PM
BSOD

“We’ll talk on the way to your speeder,” BSOD said as he continued walking to the waiting vehicle.

"Just from what I’ve seen so far, you are an amazingly capable agent. You’re most likely to be one of your boss's most valuable assets. And I bet on his A-list of confidants and advisors. So you would know better than anybody else why he would want a 2-bit smuggler and merc like me for something, right?”

OOC: Diplomacy Roll: 16+6 = 22

Vjerzag
29 September 2005, 03:19 PM
Karava sighs and say: I like your style. He jump toward the doors and start running out of building.

OOC: jump 14 +7 = 21

Once outside he grin to Ubese and say: lets see who needs me so desperately, and You better be carefull cause in there where some ofJabbas people.

max ordo
29 September 2005, 04:13 PM
lets see who needs me so desperately, and You better be carefull cause in there where some ofJabbas people.

The Ubese nods once "Glad you made the right decision and don't worry about Jabba. That slug knows not to retaliate against me and mine. We have a transport waiting, we'll be on Nar Shadda soone enough. Then all your questions will be answered." he turns and heads towards the port and his awaiting ship.

max ordo
29 September 2005, 04:17 PM
"Just from what I’ve seen so far, you are an amazingly capable agent. You’re most likely to be one of your boss's most valuable assets. And I bet on his A-list of confidants and advisors. So you would know better than anybody else why he would want a 2-bit smuggler and merc like me for something, right?”

Malo looks at the Lepi and gives what passes for a grin "Flattery will get you nowhere, but I will answer your question just becasue I'm feeling good today. Destroying buildings always makes me happy. The reason he wants a 2-bit smuggler such as you is his own. I believe you will round out the rest of the team he is putting together for this little mission. If any of his more trusted and able associates were involved it would lead to him. You are not affiliated so not a threat. Enough of an answer for you?"

Vjerzag
29 September 2005, 05:14 PM
All right, not really detour, after all I head this direction also. He continue to follow Ubese toward docking bay...

max ordo
29 September 2005, 06:55 PM
All right, not really detour, after all I head this direction also.

One of the other Ubese guards replies "Glad we aren't inconviencing you" and ushers the Trandoshan towards the docking bay. Once there you see what appears to be a SFS Guardian Class Light Cruiser, something the Imperials use. This is obviously not Imperial, the standard grey body has been painted a flat black and you notice an extra set of quad-laser cannons mounted on the underside. The name on the side of the ship taggs the vessel as the Manacle. The leader of the Ubese group, Savax, shows you to a room "Stay here for the duration" and leaves, shutting the door behind him. Moments later youfeel the engines fireing up and the ship lifts out of the docking bay accellerating fast enough to make you hold onto the bunk for balance. The Ubese voice comes through a speaker in the wall "Prepare for Hyperspace jump. 3...2...1...go." The journey is quiet after about 13 hours time the voice is back "Prepare to disembark we land in 15 minutes."

PsychoInfiltrator
30 September 2005, 04:32 PM
Srawn continues following the Shi'ido, after hissing in disgust.
It is almost as if he is not even there...

max ordo
30 September 2005, 04:45 PM
Hearing the humans faint hiss the changeling turns and asks "Is there a problem? If so we are almost to my speeder, we can discuss it there. I just don't want to deal with the Rodian right now. He's very rigid and all about rules, not very fun. I'll give you some insight into what you are getting into in the speeder if you wish. Otherwise just keep hissing like a serpent and I'll dropp you where you need to go."

PsychoInfiltrator
30 September 2005, 04:53 PM
"The speeder will do fine. Just when you deal with the Rodian, pleeze do it out of range of the blast radius of his thermals-I'm not the one who revealed himself as a VERY rare species to the glaxy at large, presumably against orders, after all."
Srawn gets into the speeder with the Shi'ido. If our dear Rodian friend says anything or does anything that seems theoretically hostile towards the Shi'ido before Srawn gets in, he is most definately traveling several steps away from the Shi'ido, however.

Vjerzag
1 October 2005, 01:07 AM
Karava was relaxed if they did'nt kill me right away then they need me, but soon I'll know those answers.... He take a little nap while in Hyperspace and he wake up after alarm anounce that they be landing soon.

darth_borehd
2 October 2005, 11:23 AM
BSOD

BSOD grins, his sharp canines showing behind buck teeth. "OK, pal. I'll wait to find out."

BSOD checks out the speeder when they got closer to it. "Nice ride. Does it have a ultracharger for the repulsorlift engine?"

He approaches the passenger side and waits for the gangster to unlock the security mechanism.

"Let's get this gundark show on the move."

max ordo
3 October 2005, 06:37 PM
The door to the room Kavara was in opened a few minutes after the announcement was made that they were landing. It was two of the Ubese guards, slugthrower rifles and all, standing ready for anything. “Savax will escort you to the meeting location; he wants you to meet him outside. Come with us.” Is what the Trandoshan hears through the voice filter in the Ubese environmental suite, giving the speaker a faintly mechanical sound. Kavara get up “Lead the way” he growls and follows the guards out of the ship. Upon exiting Kavara sees the lead Ubese, ‘Savax’, sitting in an old beat-up looking speeder which he approaches to join the Ubese. “Get in, You, don’t want to be late. We will be there shortly.” As soon as seated the speeder shoots away from the docking bay, in much better condition that it appeared, on a quiet wordless trip to The Emperors Arms Hotel where Savax pulls around the back and parks the speeder “This way is faster” as he exits the speeder indicating Kavara follow him.

max ordo
3 October 2005, 06:46 PM
“Then let’s hop I and get you where you need to be. Malo wouldn’t do something like that he is just kind of a pain sometimes.” Once inside the speeder the changeling starts the vehicle which makes barely a sound and he pulls into traffic. “I’ll drop you at The Emperors Arms Hotel where you will be going for this meeting. Go through the front doors and straight to the front desk. Tell the snobbish human there that you are here for a meeting with Mr. Brok, and he will send someone to bring you up. Any questions?”

Vjerzag
4 October 2005, 02:22 PM
Karava continue to follow ubese lead....

PsychoInfiltrator
4 October 2005, 02:42 PM
After Srawn arrives, he gets out of the speeder and enters the hotel.

After apparently ignoring being thoroughly snubbed by the desk clerk, Srawn offhandedly mentions that he needs directions to a meeting with Mr. Brok and casts him a contemptuous glare.

OOC: Intimidate: 12+10=22

max ordo
5 October 2005, 03:49 AM
The woman is slightly shocked at what came to escort her to the meeting. She had expected one of the pasty faced kids she say in bellboy outfits what she saw was nothing near that. She’d heard of Yuzzem before but had never actually met one of the huge aliens “Mr. Brok awaits…You are Casra correct.” it is more statement than question coming from the creature, standing almost 8 ½ feet and had to weigh at least 600 lbs she estimated. “Come.” the Yuzzem growled as he turned and walked towards one of the two turbo lifts that went to the penthouse area. His back to her as she followed Casra couldn’t help but imagine what this brute would do with the two vibro-axes crossed over his broad back. After only a few moments in the turbo lift Casra found herself inside the Ambassadors Suite, marble floors and all. The foyer of the penthouse opened into an enormous living area was dominated by a huge table. It looked to be approximately thirty feet by ten feet with high-backed leather chairs spaced evenly around it. Her attention was immediately drawn to the figure sitting at the far end of the table, an attractive Faleen male. He appeared in his thirties, early thirties at that but who knows. Held looked the part of a dignitary, impeccably tailored blood red silk suit with a black leather overcoat. The color scheme gave the Faleens deep green skin an unnatural hue. The only thing that suggested this was someone mare than a diplomat or ‘respectable’ person was his eyes, piercing blue chips of ice that seemed to look through you like you didn’t even exist. This is a dangerous one here the human woman thinks to herself. Her attention is drawn momentarily to the side of the room where a human and what appeared a Rybet . The human chuckled, which seemed totally inappropriate for this room, and the Rybet scowled and then hissed something at the human who promptly slapped his hand over his mouth and glanced at the host. The faleen addressed her in a monotone voice that didn’t fit the handsome figure before her “Please sit, we shall do the introduction once the others arrive which should be shortly.” and he just sat there looking through the woman.

SpaceyBH
5 October 2005, 09:59 AM
Introductions? What's going on? Who are all these people, anyway?

Casra opens her mouth as if to reply, then once again seems to think better of speaking and instead just nods wordlessly and walks over to the nearest chair. She sits down and reflexively moves to put her cigarra to her lips again, then blinks as she suddenly remembers that she still has it.

"Oh, um, sorry," she says quickly, taking it out of her mouth. "I can put this out if you want." She looks questioningly at the disconcerting host.

PsychoInfiltrator
5 October 2005, 04:09 PM
The scared-looking clerk takes it upon himself, if ever so graciously, to guide Srawn to a turbolift.
After Srawn got out of the turbolift, his T21 casually pointed at almost the center of the clerk's back, he looked around. It looked nice. His employer really could afford those detonators.
Then he caught sight of the Falleen. Srawn's T21 now in a resting position, the clerk scurried off and Srawn quickly sureveyed the room, nearly choking on the faint horrid smell of somebody's cigars.

darth_phobeius
5 October 2005, 08:39 PM
[Holding his own lit chewed nub of a thick cigar]

"Dut vuryz zet ert. Git urzef cumterbz."

PsychoInfiltrator
6 October 2005, 04:24 PM
Srawn looks at the Rybet oddly, trying to decipher his message. He decides to sit down, and his T21 rests across his lap.

SpaceyBH
9 October 2005, 12:05 AM
OOC: So is the gang all here ...?

darth_phobeius
9 October 2005, 12:22 AM
I think we are missing two. The Femme Fatale is here. The Psych's guy is here. I think we're are missing Bugs and the Lizard Man to make it a meet. Any thoughts

Vjerzag
9 October 2005, 05:20 AM
Karave enters the scene after Ubese and look at the rest of beings there. So what now? he ask Ubese?

darth_phobeius
9 October 2005, 08:56 PM
[In a gurgled watery voice around a cigar clentched in his teeth]

"Yuz zit doon uz vakin zootciz."

max ordo
10 October 2005, 01:47 AM
Bdos

At thje front of the Emperors Arms hotel Malo stops the speeder "OK, follow me." the two exit the speeder and head inside. Bypassing the front desk and the snobby attendant Malo leads the Lepi to one of the turbolifts that goes to the penthouses. Once inside he keys the floor he wants and the two feel the lift shoot up and moments later the lift comes to a complete stop. The doors open and the are faced with a short hallway which the follow to the double doors leading to what is apparently their destination. Opening the door, Malo motions the Lepi through then follows right after him, closing the doors and taking up a position directly in front of the twin doors.

Kavara

Hearing Kavara's question Savax answers "Well I would say sit and listen." as he motions to the empty chairs around the table. Meanwhile Savax takes up a position a little to the left and behind the Faleen sitting at the head of the table.

max ordo
10 October 2005, 02:11 AM
Watching all the new arrivals and their escorts enter Jzoun seems to be weighing them one by one. The resulting look on his face doesn't show much encouragement for the group. With a sharp clearing of his throat everyone will note that the Rodian (Malo) at the door and the Ubese (Savax) beside the Faleen both snap to attention. In a cold emotionless voice he speaks "I assume you all have questions which I will be answering shortly. Firstly my name is Jzoun, and I am the reason you are all here. Through my many 'friends' and associates your names came semi-highly recommended. At least for the price..." almost as an afterthought "I seem to have forgotten my manners...does anyone require refreshments? " he taps a button on the table in front of him and a droid comes out from another room with a tray of drinks and offers them to each of you. "Now, the reason I have asked you here is to offer you a job. This is something which I believe you each are specially qualified for. There is a certain unsavory man named Ryland Myoss who has decided it was worth the credits to steal from me. He is gravely mistaken, I am offering you 1500 credits each plus you may have whatever you find during this job, except what is mine of course, and all I want in return is 1.) my property returned to me and 2.) Mr. Myoss brought back to me...alive if possible....dead...just as good." looking you each in the eye trying to judge your reactions to his offer "Now are there any smart questions?"

darth_phobeius
10 October 2005, 03:46 AM
[Brok shoot Trace a death glare.]

"Yuz bittir nut za u virt"

PsychoInfiltrator
10 October 2005, 06:25 AM
Now, the reason I have asked you here is to offer you a job. This is something which I believe you each are specially qualified for. There is a certain unsavory man named Ryland Myoss who has decided it was worth the credits to steal from me. He is gravely mistaken, I am offering you 1500 credits each plus you may have whatever you find during this job, except what is mine of course, and all I want in return is 1.) my property returned to me and 2.) Mr. Myoss brought back to me...alive if possible....dead...just as good." looking you each in the eye trying to judge your reactions to his offer "Now are there any smart questions?"

"What is it that we have to return, I assume you know something about Myoss's location, so where is it, how do we get there, are their any other pertinent details we should know, also...does the Rybet speak Basic? Communications might otherwise be difficult unless a translator is provided."
Srawn takes something that looks like there sin't any alcohol in it. Its green, but that isn't always a bad thing, in Srawn's opinion. He tastes it, while mentally estimating the lethality of Jzoun and shortly thereafter, the intelligence level of Mr. Myoss. To Srawn's genuine surprise, his drink isn't even that bad. It is a touch sweet, and also has a touch sour aftertaste, but on the whole it really wasn't that bad. However, the large amounts of credits likely to be in his near future amy have improved his opinion.

darth_phobeius
10 October 2005, 07:21 AM
[Points at Srawn and looks at Trace then Jzoun in confusion, then says]

"Eyz bi spikinz Bizak."

PsychoInfiltrator
10 October 2005, 07:40 AM
OOC: YThis is actually one of few of Brok's statements that I comprehend completely. He's been slipping. ;)

IC:
Srawn looks over at the Rybet, trying to decipher what language it is speaking in, and the quizzical look on its face.

darth_phobeius
10 October 2005, 08:05 AM
OOC: I will endeavor to make improve :D

[Brok looks back at him with one eye bulging slighly]

"Vut er uz ookie ut?"

PsychoInfiltrator
10 October 2005, 08:37 AM
"If that is a question, I'll answer it once I know what you just said."

Srawn notes the bulging eye.

OOC: Nope, I still understand!

darth_phobeius
10 October 2005, 08:52 AM
OOC: I think it just takes some getting use to. That one was hard to mess up anyway for me. Some of the other words are easier for me to mess up really good.

darth_borehd
10 October 2005, 02:23 PM
BSOD

BSOD leans back in overstuffed armchair and puts his .3 meter feet on a nearby coffee table. "So what exactly did this guy steal?" He asked, downing an orange-colored Hydro-spanner in one gulp.

"And why would it take all of us to get him or your stuff back? Is he that dangerous?"

SpaceyBH
11 October 2005, 10:00 AM
If the strange rybet's garbled speech concerns Casra, then at the very least, she manages not to show it. Instead, she considers the drink tray for a moment, then murmers, "Thanks, but not right now."

Leaning back in her chair, Casra takes another long drag from her cigarra and sits quietly for the moment as others speak, waiting to hear Jzoun's responses to the questions already asked of him.

Vjerzag
11 October 2005, 02:28 PM
Nice, this sidetrack may prove usefull after all. Think Karava. He stand up and say: Jzoun I will bring him to you, but I need one promise from you. After we do the job can your man arange me Transport to my home system? He continue to look at Jzoun....

darth_borehd
11 October 2005, 06:43 PM
BSOD

"Where do want go, pal? Throw a little bit of your paycheck my way and I'll take you back home."

Vjerzag
11 October 2005, 11:30 PM
To Kashyyyk, planet in star system where is Dosha my home planet. You think you can take me all the way there? Karava ask and start looking both people to see who is more eager to help....

PsychoInfiltrator
12 October 2005, 01:39 PM
Srawn takes a break from the apparently pointless task of waiting for Jzoun to reply.
"You going to hunt Wookies? I hear Trandoshans like them about as much as Banthas like Krayyt Dragons."

darth_borehd
13 October 2005, 11:38 AM
BSOD

"Sure. 1000 credits and I'll dop you off at Dosh."

PsychoInfiltrator
13 October 2005, 04:27 PM
Srawn, having momentarily forgot about his host and looks towards the Falleen.
"So, Commander Jzoun, ...."

OOC: Darth Borehd, if you don't mind, could you please put Bsod's name in not full capitals? It puts alot of emphasis oon his name into your posts, and its hard on the eyes and virtual ears for the yelling.

max ordo
13 October 2005, 06:15 PM
"What is it that we have to return, I assume you know something about Myoss's location, so where is it, how do we get there, are their any other pertinent details we should know, also...does the Rybet speak Basic? Communications might otherwise be difficult unless a translator is provided."


"Watching the interactions betwen you all Jzoun waits for a moment of quiet before answering the questions. "First ....Of course I know where to find him. I don't believe in wild Bantha chases. You will find is 'secret' base of operations in the Obana Asteroid Belt. Your pilots (motioning to the Rybet and human) will be able to get you there an hopefully navigate through without getting you all killed. Secondly...you will be returning a personal item of mine which is of great value to me but likely nobody else. It is a long black cylinder with a body in stasis until a cure is found for his ailment. Once you recover it, do not open it! Otherwise none of you will get paid because you will all likely be dead. I am unsure where exactly in the asteroid belt his base is, but would assume one of the larger rocks holds his base. This 'pirate' group has about 15 to 30 scumbags who aren't worth the air they breathe but you'll want to watch out for Myoss's bodyguard. He is a small human, doesn't look like much but he is very dangerous. He actually worked with Savax here (motioning to the Ubese next to him) before he skipped out to work with Myoss. Both of them used to work for me so this is a personal matter which I am very interested in. Bring Myoss back alive if possible, I doubt you will take Davis, his bodyguard, he is as tenacious as Savax, not quite as dangerous, but a handfull." Letting you all take in what was said Jzoun continues " I will provide a ship, the 'Original Sin' which Brok and Trace will pilot for you. Hopefully you have anything you may need with you since I'm hoping you all will be leaving shortly. Anyone not going will need to stay here to get compensated for your time by Malo (indicating the Rodian at the front door). What you do after this is over is up to you. I may have other work for you if you do well or you can scatter back to your holes.Anything else? If not...finish your drinks and we will be leaving." Savax turns to open the back entrance while you seem to notice Malo is now armed, a heavy blaster in each hand, ready to compensate whoever is not going ;)

darth_phobeius
14 October 2005, 01:04 AM
[Jumping down from his chair and motioning with the nub of a cigar in his hand.]

"Zip lavz noo, zu koom ir dun."

[Looks back at Trace and waves for him to come along and head out of the room to get the ship prepped.]

Vjerzag
14 October 2005, 08:01 AM
Karava say: Make that 500 credits, I had ticket form Tatooine for 900 .

darth_phobeius
14 October 2005, 08:06 AM
[Pauses for a moment and looks back]

"Uz ut gurin or ver rit ou ut ot a zoot kis fatry. Muv ut lidirhide"

[Then proceeds back the way he was going]

SpaceyBH
14 October 2005, 02:08 PM
Casra looks sidelong at the now-armed rodian and purses her lips.

"Yeah. Thaaat's what I was expecting," she mutters, almost to herself. Abruptly, she "brightens." "Well, I guess I'll take the job."

PsychoInfiltrator
15 October 2005, 07:29 AM
Srawn almost smiles, having thjought it likely that turning down the job would be-unintelligent. He watched the reactions of the more naive other members of this team.

"Jzoun, I'll take your job. And as long as you don't mind if Myoss dies, this shouldn't be all that hard. Not that I'll shoot him on sight, but the job could go alot more quickly if I don't have to extra time requird so as not to hit him, or do fatal damage if he tries to escape.
(turning to wards the pilots)
I have the utmost respect for any pilots you would choose to take us in, and I have no doubts that they will get us in and out without crashing.
In short, as long as the negotiators (you can almost hear the unspoken word: AMATEURS.) don't leave for Dosh before we are done: Piece of Ryshacte."

darth_phobeius
15 October 2005, 08:43 AM
[Brok on his way out of the room on his way to the ship says without turning around]

"Eez un Taza ur di pist thu bilutz un di giluxi."

darth_borehd
16 October 2005, 12:48 PM
BSOD

"Does the Original Sin have a small hangar bay for my Z-95 Headhunter? If not, mayabe I can just follow? In any event. I'm ready to go."



OOC: BSOD is an acronym so Bsod would be incorrect.

darth_phobeius
16 October 2005, 08:14 PM
[Brok continues out the door and on to the 'O/S' to do preflight checks and get her underway.]

OOC: yes the Orginal Sin has a hanger.

PsychoInfiltrator
17 October 2005, 02:09 PM
Srawn waits for a response...

OOC: Then please spell it out or find another shortform-something Srawn can call you by and something that won't hurt my eyes. Thanks in advance,
Psych.

PS: If he can be called by BSOD then Bsod is not incorrect because its his nickname.

darth_borehd
17 October 2005, 04:18 PM
BSOD

"Let's exchange comm frequencies so we can keep in touch if seprated. Mine is 2276709.1. Is the Original Sin already stocked with ammo, weapons, food, and supplies?"



OOC: Psych, I'm sorry, it's not going to change.

darth_phobeius
17 October 2005, 09:09 PM
[Brok is already several meters down the hall. HE grumbles something back up the hall]

"humanbenellam lkj ooio;ieoij Iz gootz ur cimmfek root er"

darth_phobeius
17 October 2005, 09:12 PM
OOC: Psy what is wrong with caps? If the guy does it up like that then that is his biz. Does it over load your monitor or something.
Borehd, I'M GREEN!! SAY LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD!!!
BTW What does BSOD stand for?

PsychoInfiltrator
18 October 2005, 03:44 PM
Srawn decides waiting for a response from Jzou is a waste of time, and for 500 credits he's only going ot waist so much. He heads after the pilots.

max ordo
18 October 2005, 04:38 PM
"If he dies then he is dead....Srawn I believe. If you have to kill him then so be it, if able to retrieve him alive even better

darth_phobeius
18 October 2005, 08:56 PM
[As Brok exits the hall he speaks something into a comlink]
"Dhayi Al-Najim"
[Then continues on with to the turbolift on his way to the 'Original Sin']

Vjerzag
19 October 2005, 03:36 PM
Karava make expresion that looked almost like smile. Right, he will come alive...and good that we make deal about flight to Dosha He rise and look at the rest of the group. SO are you all ready to go?

PsychoInfiltrator
20 October 2005, 05:05 PM
"If he dies then he is dead....Srawn I believe. If you have to kill him then so be it, if able to retrieve him alive even better

Srawn turns back to face him and nods. So long as we have an understanding. I give no guarantees to the status of his life, but I am known for making satisfied employers. And if it all goes wrong, he would make a good hostage. He had better." Srawn's right hand, going up in a final military salute, twitches. Or rather, his trigger finger does.

His pace picks up until he catches up with Brok.

max ordo
21 October 2005, 01:09 PM
You all exit through the service exit of the hotel and are led by Jzoum to two long black speeders, he gets into one and the rest of you are told to get in the other. Once inside you feel but don't hear the speeders accelerate to top speed. After a few minutes you feel the speeders come to a halt and looking out the windows of the speeders you see that you are in front of a docking terminal.

Upon exiting the speeders Jzoun motions for you to follow him and Savax while Malo brings up the rear. Your group is led to a large dock and before you you see what seems to have been a Gallofree Modified Transport that has had quite a few things done to it. Most noticeably the hanger doors cut in the upper sides allowing what looked like Z95 Headhunters room to dock. The underside has also been enclosed giving more interior room. Giving you a moment to take it all in Jzoun stops to address you all. "This will be your transport, the Original Sin and aboard this vessel you will all need to listen to Brok and Trace as they are the pilots and captains of this vessel. They are ther only ones who know how to contact me once your mission is complete. It shouldn't take you real long to complete this job so I hope to hear back from you all soon."

darth_borehd
21 October 2005, 01:43 PM
BSOD

BSOD excuses himself and comes back a few minutes later, flying a Z-95 with a custom blue paint job. He docks into one of the empty bays on the gallofree transport and jumps out.

"My ships tucked away. When do we leave?" He asks Malo when he gets back.

PsychoInfiltrator
21 October 2005, 03:38 PM
Srawn takes a moment or two to think.

Nobody said this was a bodyguard job...keepin' 'em alive. I'm sure Jzoun could find soem way to contact us if they died and we succeeded, tohugh. ... They probably won't even leave the ship, though. A pilot and a captain. They'll probably say they need to stay there for a quick getaway. If I have my way either our target's thugs won't know or they won't live, and neither would force us a quick getaway. ... They might fight though. I hope so. Jzoun wouldn't hire pansies, would he? (looks around, his confidence level doesn't get much higher.)I can only hope. ... I could probably forgive 'emm if one o them stayed in the ship, they are senior in Jzoun's group, after all....mind you, they're probably getting paid better...I'd never forgive that. ... Hmmm....I wonder if we get to split somebody's pay if the mission is hazardous enoguh to kill somebody. Could be worth looking in to. Not until most of our opponents are disposed of, however. ... Oh, that's probly that hotshot rabbit, comin' back in Z95. Blue ain't a bad colour for a sentient, but those ears...."

max ordo
22 October 2005, 10:51 PM
Looking over the group Jzoun doesn't look extremely impressed but tolerable of you all. "Well the co-ordinates to the Obana Belt have been given to Brok and also are in the ships navicomputers. Just remember that once you are there you need to find his base, I'm not exactly sure which asteroid it is located in. Shouldn't be to difficult for a bunch such as yourselves. An associate of mine whom you haven't met, except for Miss Casra, will be joining you. He is already on the ship, his name is Sypher and he will help when needed but isnt going to do your job for you. He's more like insurance of me getting what is mine when all is done. I'm sure it is unnecessary though. If you complete this I may have other things which you would be suited for. Good Bye." the Faleen turns away "Malo...Savax....Come, we need to deal with the worm, make sure he remembers his place." The three get in one of the black speeders and are off. A moment later the boarding plank extends from the ship and a well dressed Zeltron male walks down "Come on people, lets get this show on the road. It's not real far to where we're going but the sooner the better. Casra dear would you caree to join me for a drink on board?" the Zeltron waits on the plank for everyone to come aboard.

darth_phobeius
23 October 2005, 04:59 AM
[Brok hurries up the boarding ramp with the haste of a pilot wanting to get back in the openess of space. On his way past Sypher he nods and gives a slight salute with two figures and a crooked grim that looks unnatural on his otherwise scowled face. Obvious that Sypher's charisma has penetrated his otherwise bad attitude towards other sentients.]

[After entering the ship he hurries Trace along to the cockpit grumbling the whole way. After entering the cockit he seals it for departure and starts the pre-flight checks.]

PsychoInfiltrator
23 October 2005, 05:49 AM
A Srawn enters the ship he is careful to inconspicuously keep as many of the others in his line of site, whihc is why he is one of the last, if not they last up. He does, however over an almost military salute to Sypher shortly after his opening remark to Casra when nobody else is looking.
Well, I'm sure he'll keep her alive. That means that rabbit might be in trouble....

Once Srawn is aboard he finds the lounge (same one as last game) and sits down on one of the couches. He lays his repeayter on his lap and starts to polish it. His time on Nar Shadaa had left it somewhat less than shiny.

Vjerzag
23 October 2005, 09:15 AM
Karava follows rest of the group ocaisonaly looking at "insurance" guy who come with them. H eis still troubled will he make it in time to Dosha.

max ordo
23 October 2005, 02:14 PM
Amused by the salutes Sypher returns them both as best he knows how and then once everyone is aboard he gives the docking area a quick glance he turns and enters the ship. The Zeltron males his way to the lounge and takes a seat on one of the couches and watches the man who is polishing his gun. "Thats a mighty fine weapon you have there.....Srawn was it?" glancing at a datapad in his hand "I'm sure you'll have occasion to use it soon, just make sure it doesn't go off in here. The Rybet loves this ship and I'd hate for my pilot to be upset while trying to navigate an asteroid belt with me aboard." then he keys his commlink "OK Brok takes us up whenever you're ready my little friend." he then hops up from the couch and heads to a cabinet and produces a decanter full of a light brown liquid and five glasses. Pouring himself about three fingers worth in a glass he offers anyone who's interested "Drink anyone?"

darth_phobeius
23 October 2005, 08:12 PM
[After getting the go ahead from Sypher, powers up the repulsors and begins maneuvering out of the space port. As soon as the ship clears the space port Brok engages the main drives blasting his way towards the vacuum of space and on to the jump point.]

[As they accelerate towards space Brok turns towards Trace]

"Plot the Hyperspace Jump, Trace."

:D

SpaceyBH
24 October 2005, 10:19 AM
"A drink, hm?" Casra murmers, favoring Sypher with a sidelong smile. "Love to."

So saying, she saunters smoothly over to the zeltron's side.

PsychoInfiltrator
24 October 2005, 02:49 PM
"Thats a mighty fine weapon you have there.....Srawn was it?" glancing at a datapad in his hand "I'm sure you'll have occasion to use it soon, just make sure it doesn't go off in here. The Rybet loves this ship and I'd hate for my pilot to be upset while trying to navigate an asteroid belt with me aboard."

"The only thing I can promise is that it won't be the first weapon to be fired. And I won't miss."


"Drink anyone?"

"No thanks. Impairs combat abilities, and usually tastes bad. Of course, I'm sure you have a better stock, but i'm afraid it would be wasted on me."


"A drink, hm?" Casra murmers, favoring Sypher with a sidelong smile. "Love to

His pheromones sure work fast. Srawn is momentarily glad that he has never encountered a female of the species. I promised. After all, he has a promise not to break.

He continues shining the gun.

"Anybody come up with a plan or do we just storm the place? A foolish move; after all, blaster burns leave unsightly marks on the skin. ..."
Srawn, unsure whether or not Sypher is going to shoot him anyway for that remark, chooses not to cast a wink in his direction.

max ordo
24 October 2005, 03:30 PM
"Anybody come up with a plan or do we just storm the place? A foolish move; after all, blaster burns leave unsightly marks on the skin. ..."

"Excellent question. While we were able to find where this base is located, generally at least, we were unable to pinpoint which asteroid the base is located. The few probes we sent in were shot down, apparently there are at least a couple starfighter sized ships guarding the location. I am just assuming that it won't be a huge complex, maybe just a hanger with one or two halls leading off of it. The trick will be finding Myoss before he is able to slip off. I don't imagine he has a real large force there mostly outcasts and people he is able to bully around with his little helper. We do need to find him before he is able to get to his ship the Rusty Nail. He's not a bad pilot and I don't want Brok to bang up his ship trying to catch a much smaller transport in an asteroid belt. So the old 'smash and grab' may just work perfect, and if we have to split up it will cause some much needed chaos and loss for Myoss. If he's lucky I won't find him first because Jzoun will be worse then a blaster bolt to the head for him. Much worse." the Zeltron looks you each in the eye to let this little tidbit about your employer sink in. "Enough of this though we have a little while before we reach our destination and I personally find killing easier after a few drinks" he says with a grin as he downs his drink and pours another, which he hoists in the air "Here's to money for nothing and further employment with the organization if you succeed." The Zeltron seems in great spirits, common for his people.

darth_phobeius
24 October 2005, 07:38 PM
[Brok's voice comes over the intercom]

"Pripur fer hipirzbaze goop"

SpaceyBH
24 October 2005, 08:47 PM
Lifting her own glass to join in Sypher's toast, Casra tilts her head at Brock's announcement, an oddly surprised look on her face.

"Hey ... I actually understood him that time!"

PsychoInfiltrator
25 October 2005, 02:40 PM
"What language was he speaking?" Srawn looks at Casra, then turns towards Sypher agian, finally pausing in his polishing.

"If you really want to go straight in the front without a plan, fine by me. I get paid either way. But Jzoun strikes me as a sophisticated specimen. The audacity of such a move is better suited to kidnapping from a larger organization, not utter annhilation with noone else watching. For something like this...charging through the front door is something a Hutt's petty thugs would do...and we wouldn't want us to look petty, and him to look like a fat slobbering slug, now would we? ... Or does someone here like Hutts?"

Srawn's eyes glitter. Their is a dangerous intelligence lurking there, a cold and calculating one, as dispassionate as a man gambling with another's money.

max ordo
25 October 2005, 05:57 PM
The Zeltron stands at Srawn's words and removes his overcoat revealing two heavy blaster pistols holstered at the hip and what looked like twin SoroSuub Diplomat's blasters in shoulder harnesses. The outgoing Zeltron's manner changed slightly, the charming sparkle in his eye replaced with something else leaving his eyes looking like two chips of pale blue ice. "You don't have many friends do you Srawn? Well I do and I don't appreciate them of myself being compared with Hutt thugs or Hutts. I have been with Jzoun from the beginning and he is far from acting like a Hutt. The reason we are going in through the front is simple, we are trying to catch a scared pitiful man alive. Putting this this group together and funding this mission is much more expensive than just destroying the base and everyone inside which we are quite capable of, believe me. We were unable to to get any more details of this base on such short notice. The results of this mission will determine the type of retaliation needed for this insult to Jzoun and his superiors. We know Myoss wouldn't dare try this on his own so I am here to get confirmation of who put him up to this before he dies. So I suggest you do as you're told and just earn this extremely good and easy money while you still can. If all goes right I have been authorized to offer work beyond this by Jzoun to those I feel would be suited to it. Now you must ask yourself 'Am I a Can Do sort of guy or should I ask the nice man here to drop me off somewhere' I am normally the nicest person you could meet in this type of work unless given cause to be otherwise. So which is it, are you going to start being a little more helpful of should we see how much of a Hutt thug I can be?" Sypher turns his body slightly and you notice his hands have eased down towards his hips. "You are here for a reason Srawn, someone said you'd be a good fit. Are you trying to make another one of my friends look bad?"

SpaceyBH
25 October 2005, 08:18 PM
Casra whistles low and takes a step back, away from both Sypher and Srawn. If a firefight's going to start here and now, at the very least she has no intention of getting caught in the crossfire!

darth_phobeius
25 October 2005, 08:46 PM
[Brok shouts over the intercom that apparently he had left on]

"HEY, I will space the lot of you if someone blows a hole in my hull!!!!"

[In a slightly quieter voice]
" No offense Sypher"

max ordo
25 October 2005, 09:37 PM
Hearing the voice over the comm Sypher looks Srawn dead in the eye "Copy that Brok...and no offense taken. It is a lovely ship and I hate to destroy beautiful things." then to Srawn "I hope that penetrated that skull of yours otherwise I'll find a different way to." His demeanor changes again to the jovial humorous self he was a few moments ago. "Now that this is concluded lets have another drink. Casra dear would you like a tour of the ship?"

SpaceyBH
25 October 2005, 11:07 PM
Looking from Sypher to Srawn and back again, Casra relaxes and favors the zeltron with a brilliant smile, as though nothing even slightly untoward had happened in the past few moments.

"I'd love one," she purrs, slinking back over to stand beside him and taking another sip from the drink she still holds.

darth_phobeius
26 October 2005, 12:14 AM
"Krillzin hurd hinds fikin humb ruk a......."

[Brok trails off as he hits the comm button]

max ordo
26 October 2005, 12:35 AM
Hearing the Rybet Captain's comment Sypher grins and replies "I agree my friend 100%" he then favors Casra with a roguish smile and offers his arm "Shall we begin our tour my dear" and grabs the decantur of fine spirits and leads the youg woman out of the lounge. Almost as an after thought "I do need to swing by my quarters first, I brought a little gift for the captain."

After a quick walk down the corridor Sypher stops at a door marked XTC Corp VIP "Now my dear wait here a moment please." He returns a moment later with a small carrying case which is making a few bumping and squeeking noises and the bottle under his arm "Casra be a dear and hold this bottle please." once she takes the decantur they continue on. "Well we can start our tour here I suppose. Your rooms as you know say 'Visitors' and a short way down this corridor is the cockpit. We'll stop there so I can give this box and it's inhabitant to Brok and to introduce you to him and Trace." a moment later you reach a blastdoor and Sypher kicks it twice then hits the intercom button "Open up you scoundrels. I have to show you something" he says in a near authoritative voice. When the door opens you see the cockpit of the freighter, instrument panels lit up and all. Setting the case down Sypher address's the Rybet "Brok my surly little friend I've brought you a companion who will talk back even less than Trace" reaching into the case Sypher pulls out a small mammal which after a moment you realize is a small breed of monkey except it has blueish fur and two tail. "He is house broken and just needs a name. Every pilot needs a little friend I think and here is yours. I also brought you and Trace some of those awful cigars you seem to love so much" as he reaches in his jacket and produces a handfull of cigars and hands them to Trace. "I'd offer you a drink but you are working. And by the way gents, this lovely young woman here is Casra, she is one of the silver linings on this little adventure. Be nice." and he gives a little wink to whomever might see it.

darth_phobeius
26 October 2005, 02:13 AM
[Brok swivels the pilot's chair around with a nimbleness that doesn't match his stout features and quickly jumps down and picks up the monkey. Looking at it with the look of a mother gorilla with it's baby. His face wears a stupid expression shows a gleam of something at the corner of his eye.]

"Houze bruken ya zayz. Bitter than Trace her. Iz will cull ut BB. Tanks Zypher. Fur da zigz und new froond."
(Broks speech is mumbled by something, must be the air filters need cleaning, lol.)

[Brok lets the monkey explore the cockpit and climb on Trace.]

"Lurks rite ut hoom it doz."

[He then jumps back into his pilot's chair and goes back to his instruments momentarily forgetting the two in the doorway. He then stops and straightens a little bit.]

"Uh, und vecum uburd Cazra"

[He then returns to his work while Trace and BB get acquainted (they seem to share the same intelligence)]

Vjerzag
26 October 2005, 02:38 AM
Karava was siting watching the show. Gah, another pointles bickering, bloody amateurs. After Zeltron made his point he rise and folow him in ship tour. He slightly nod to atractive female but stay focused no man who gives comands.

darth_borehd
26 October 2005, 12:54 PM
BSOD

"Got any bantha dogs? Nerf steaks? I'm starved."

max ordo
26 October 2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Vjerzag
Karava was siting watching the show. Gah, another pointles bickering, bloody amateurs. After Zeltron made his point he rise and folow him in ship tour. He slightly nod to atractive female but stay focused no man who gives comands.


After giving BB to Brok Sypher turns and notices Karava had decided to join the little tour of the ship. "Ah welcome my large scaly friend. Would you like a drink?" offering the decantur to the Trandoshan. Once done "Well onward then on the grand tour." as he leads you away from the cockpit back towards the lounge area pointing out the crew quarters which you had already seen and then past the lounge towards a turbolift. Once there "Now we shall go to the hanger and I'll show you the ships." Stepping inside the turbolift he punches a button simply labeled 'Hanger 1' a moment later the dorrs swoosh open revealing an impressive hanger containing four Z-95 Headhunters. Three of them look fairly standard but in excellent shape and the fourth is odd only because of the coloring, it's a powder blue that very nearly resembles BSOD's fur. "These have all been modified to accomidate a pilot and a passenger so once we locate the proper asteroid then we'll take these into the base. Those of you not to savy piloting a Starfighter can double up with those of us who can. We'll also use these against whatever ships patrol the belt that destroyed our probes. Any questions so far?"

darth_phobeius
26 October 2005, 07:36 PM
[Brok reseals the cockit when Sypher and the group turn to leave.]

PsychoInfiltrator
27 October 2005, 03:50 PM
Srawn watches Sypher''s sudden lack of composure without any further remarks. Well, he ain't no ---- commander, or he'd ask what my plan was. And he isn't Imperial, or he'd ask what my plan was in a mocking tone, fully expecting me not to have one. And he ain't Hutt trained, that's for sure. I'll have to keep an I eye on him, just to make sure. He's effective in soem respects, possibly military ones, but...

Srawn noticed Casra's reactuion as well. Either she knows alot mroe about hi than I thought, or she knows alot less about me and him than I would have expected. I think she honestly thought that there was gonna be a two-sided firefight. One thing's for sure; it owuldn't be two sided. Whoever shoots first has a 90% chance of winning at this range.

Srawn finished polishing his repeater, then started on one of his pistols. Some alone time would be nice, expecially form people who for the most part never seemed to have come in in the first place.

darth_borehd
28 October 2005, 11:05 AM
BSOD

"Who's going with me?"

Vjerzag
28 October 2005, 03:06 PM
I will be gooing with you! say Karava with big grin, he stretch and come closer to BSOD. Better do it quickly, than waiting and beside suprise might give us edge in this...

max ordo
30 October 2005, 05:35 AM
After concluding the tour of the vessel Sypher leads you all back to the lounge. "Well I enjoyed everyones company tonight but I must retire now. Judgeing by how far we had to go and how good our pilots are we should be about there when I wake. I suggest you all do the same." With a nod and a smile to the group he turns and heads back to his room.


[Narrator]
Twas the night before killing and all through the ship,
Not a sentient was stiring save for Broks new little pet,
Our heroes were sleeping all snug in the bunks
With visions of credits and fame runnig through their
devious heads.

All the new additions to Jzouns slowing growing personal army went to bed when Sypher suggested to be rested for the next days events. After making sure everything was good on the ship Brok set the autopilot to notify him of problems and left to his quarters as did Trace, sealing the cockpit behind them. About 8 hours later an alarm sounds in the quarters of Brok and Trace which startles BB causing Brok to curse at the high strung creature but also getting him up and hustling towards the cockpit. Trace reached it at the same time and with a wave of his hand "After you Captain my Captain." and Brok unseals the cockpit and takes the controls. The alarm was signaling that their hyperspace trip would be ending in approximately 15 minutes. Seeing this he looks to Trace and nods. Trace gets on the ships comm system "Good morning boys and girls, in case you were wondering we will be leaving hyperspace shortly and will begin our no doubt bumpy journey through the Obana Belt looking for goodies." As Brok takes the ship out of hyperspace and the white lines of light shimmer then become stable points of light a scene that would cause fear and thoughts of turning around for most pilots loomed before the Original SIn . The Obana Asteroid Belt stretched as far as the eye could see in either direction and forward. Asteroids ranging in size from that of a landspeeder to that of a small moon were stretched out in front of the ship. Occassionaly you say the large chunks of rock colide and break apart. Looking at Brok with wide eyes Trace exclaims "You're gonna fly this thing around in there? You and you little monkey are both out your tree. I'll get the escape pods ready then man the sensors for you."

PsychoInfiltrator
30 October 2005, 06:53 AM
As Trace finishes his remark, Srawn arrives at the presumably unlocked cockpit, weapons polished, and loaded.

"Any guns we should be manning? On the off chance Myoss sends something up to discourage us?" Where's that rabbit? A Z-95'd be useful in the belt assuming he can fly the thing.

darth_phobeius
30 October 2005, 07:53 PM
[Not glancing back over his shoulder he says to Srawn]

"Man da quadz book der und git dat rawbit in da uder un."

[As soon as Srawn steps out of the cockpit Brok locks it down with several other bulkheads in the ship. After that he dials the inertial dampeners up to full (+1 to Pilot Check) and then looks over at Trace with one of the most evil grins that can be seen on a sentient. Without even a blink of his large yellow/green eyes Brok reaches over and slams the throttle forward accelerating the ship into the asteroid field.]

"Hoold un Traze ol' buddy. Diz iz gonna zuck"

Pilot Check: Roll 13 + 17 Pilot Skill = 30
+1 From Inertial Dampeners
+2 From Sensors
(And +2 from Trace if he is using his bonus, I have to check for sure but I think it's called coordination or something)
That would make the check 30 - 35 depending on what you let apply.

OOC: Hold on to your guts boys and girls, Brok is not exactly the friendly skys.

darth_borehd
30 October 2005, 11:53 PM
BSOD

BSOD shuffles onto the bridge still wearing a red velvet dressing gown but mostly dressed underneath it in a flightsuit. His combat vest is over his shoulder.

"Are we there yet?" He yawns.

Sitting in a nearby chair, he studies the viewscreen for a minute. Then, he starts pulling on his vest and other gear.

"So you want me to help scout the way ahead through the asteroid field in my Z-95?"

darth_phobeius
31 October 2005, 12:16 AM
[Not taking his eyes from forward says over his shoulder in annoyance]

"Ull if u kin du vat u vut. Fliz inta diz if u vut."

OOC: Nothing on you DB. Brok is just a crabby little guy. Just being in character, but he has already accelerated and I don't know how hard it would be to launch from a bay while the ship is maneuvering a asteroid field at high speed. If BSOD is that good of a pilot then by all means. There is always another set of quads he can man to blast asteroids and such though.

PsychoInfiltrator
31 October 2005, 03:27 AM
Srawn, unsure of what Brok said thinks he hears someother language's word for 'quad' and goes off to find one. It doesn't take long.

darth_borehd
31 October 2005, 09:24 AM
BSOD


His ears twitch in concentrate as he tries to make sense of what the rybet just said. He guesses more than actually understands.

"Hey, no offense, pal. I'm just offering to help. Anything else I can do? I can man one of the guns and blow up rocks that get too close."

He looks around the room at everyone else.

"Any chance of breakfast?"

darth_phobeius
1 November 2005, 10:54 PM
Trace

Sensor Check: Roll 9 + Skill (Computer Use +8)= 17

Brok

Piloting Check: Roll 17 + Skill (Pilot +17)= 34
Plus any of the past modifiers that apply

OOC: I am dreading the 1 that I know with my luck is coming up on these constant Piloting checks.:(

max ordo
2 November 2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by darth_phobeius
Trace

Brok

Piloting Check: Roll 17 + Skill (Pilot +17)= 34
Plus any of the past modifiers that apply

OOC: I am dreading the 1 that I know with my luck is coming up on these constant Piloting checks.:(


I'm not. :D

darth_phobeius
2 November 2005, 12:55 AM
That's cold man......
Cold Blooded....

max ordo
2 November 2005, 01:40 AM
"Anyone not already engaged needs to meet me in the hanger bay asap. Brok should have us within striking distance shortly." I hope. Sypher announces over the comm system.


OOC:Declare your actions and roll any needed checks if you so desire. also those not in the cockpit ref save please.

darth_phobeius
2 November 2005, 04:11 AM
Trace:
Sensor Check: Roll 14 + Skill (Computer Use +8)= 22

"Hey, Brok ol buddy. I think I done found something. Here ya go."
[Trace transfers the coordinates to four asteroids that fit the profile to the navigation display]

Brok:
Pilot Check: Roll 5 + Skill (Pilot +17)= 22
OOC: That was a close one (I hope)
[Brok adjust a little too quickly and heads towards the coordinates]

"Juz du da it!!! Dun tik boot it!!!"

PsychoInfiltrator
2 November 2005, 03:54 PM
OOC: Srawn's sitting on the swivel chair like thing manning a quad...does he still require a Ref check because he's sitting down and presumably in soem form of minimal restraints?

IC:

Srawn strafes any/all incoming asteroids (If the GM could make the required rolls, cause Max knows what they are, and I don't know how many rounds Srawn'l be int here, but he will get out in time to join the landing party.
Srawn speaks over the intercom.
"Gun 1 to cockpit, anything in particular I should be blowing to scrap, or have Myoss's almost inevitable booby traps not kicked in yet?"

darth_phobeius
2 November 2005, 06:25 PM
[Over the comm to the gun station]

"Umm..... Brok turned from green to red and then he glared at the comm and then he pointed at me and then BB wouldn't get out of the way..... um, I think Brok wants no one to talk to him while he flying around the big rocks. Just a guess. Shoot whatever you want there buddy. Well, anything except these [marks coordinates of possibles] and maybe not the one in front of use. Explosions make him nervouse. [in a quieter voice] Well they do.....That was an accident [back to the comm] I got work to do so I will talk to you guys later."

[The comm is shut-off]

darth_borehd
3 November 2005, 06:02 AM
BSOD heads down to the hangar bay as ordered. He starts checking his equipment and inspecting his ship in preparation for take-off.

PsychoInfiltrator
3 November 2005, 04:21 PM
Srawn continues his swathe of destruction thorugh everytihn not directly in front of Brok and what Trace marked.

{muttering, just loud enough to carry over the general intercom.} "Anything that shoots at me, and I'm shooting back. The steady thrum o' this tihng'd be more useful if it was thrumming the stuff I'm paid to kill. Still, don't bet to blast everything just everyday, so I guess it evens out." {/muttering}

max ordo
5 November 2005, 12:16 PM
As the ship rockets towards the asteroid belt Brok is able to come in between two of the large rocks, easily dodgeing them. Srawn, in the lower quad laser turret opens fires, blasting many of the smaller asteroids to dust. As trace is showing Brok the location on the possible asteroids they want to get to, which must have distracted the Rybet ace slightly, the ship is grazed by a 300m asteroid that Brok was trying to avoid. The impact rocks the entire ship (sheilds down to 40%, 40 pts) setting the Rybet in a long stream of cursing which causes BB to start chittering and jumping up and down. A moment later Trace informs Brok that the two smaller objects he'd picked up earlier were in fact what appeared to be two starfighters that were on an intercept course for the ship he then passes this along to Sypher as well.

In the hanger bay Sypher feels the ship manuvering through the asteroids, impressed with the Rybets skill when the ship is jarred almost unbalancing the Zeltron. A moment later he hears Trace over the comm about the incoming fighters. "Dammit, didn't think this would happen so soon" he says to himself. He ehads to his Z-95 and gets on his commlink "BSOD get to the hanger bay now, you and I are about to lauch, we have two incoming fighter to deal with, Srawn as soon as they get in range for you I want you to target them and only them."

PsychoInfiltrator
5 November 2005, 01:20 PM
"Right. You don't crash, and I'll smoke those things. BSOD, try to stay near this thing so that if you get double-teamed I can save your hide."

Srawn rotates the turret around, and readies himslef to hurl coherent light-based hellfire at the incoming enemies.

darth_borehd
7 November 2005, 02:03 PM
Rapidly running through a series of pre-flight checks, BSOD gets the Heaven's Torment powered up and ready as fast as possible.

He clicks over the intercom, "This is BSOD. All systems are green; I'm ready to fly."


OOC: Pilot check to quick-start starfighter 18 +10 = 28
Initiative: 10 + 4 = 14 and ready an action to launch and engage the fighters as soon as the hangar doors are clear.

darth_phobeius
7 November 2005, 06:05 PM
[Scowling straight ahead he looks for a place to deploy the fighters where they won't be crushed as soon as they launch (that nothing but love for you guys). Once spotted he maneuvers the ship and prepares for a high speed launch.]

[Brok tells Trace to open the bay doors and work on the shields.]
[This rounds Pilot Check: Roll 15 + Pilot +17 =32 + 1 Intertial Compensator =33]

[Trace punches the release for the bay doors to slide open and then goes to work on the shields.]
[Trace Computer Check on the shields: Roll 10 + Computer Use +8=18]

max ordo
8 November 2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by darth_borehd
Rapidly running through a series of pre-flight checks, BSOD gets the Heaven's Torment powered up and ready as fast as possible.

He clicks over the intercom, "This is BSOD. All systems are green; I'm ready to fly."


OOC: Pilot check to quick-start starfighter 18 +10 = 28
Initiative: 10 + 4 = 14 and ready an action to launch and engage the fighters as soon as the hangar doors are clear.


Hearing BSOD Sypher is glad to see that the Lepi can actually respond quickly when needed "Ok as soon as the hanger doors open we go. Just be careful outthere I don't want to lose anybody before we even get a glimpse fo Myoss."

Brok is able to push the Original Sin to a fairly clear area where the fighters can launch and still have a decent chance of survival as the reach that spot Trace has the hanger open and comm's down to the waiting pilots "You boys are good to go." Then looking at Brok "Uh...I still can't get a fix on which of those rocks are the right place and the incoming fighters are getting closer. There are three asteroids big enough to hold a place like the one we're looking for in the direction those fighters came from."

PsychoInfiltrator
9 November 2005, 03:31 PM
Srawn: Delayed Action: Fire on lead fighter.

Hearing the dialogue over the intercom, Srawn responds.

"Ya know, the base doesn't even necessarily have ot be on any of those asteroids-Myoss might be more cunning then he sounds. Or hemight have bases on each place. At the very least he'd be dumb not to have a gun station or two out there. Never underestimate your opponent, even if you 'know' what he has and exactly where it is. A plan well laid is a plan that does not require itself to 'follow the plan', as it were."

darth_borehd
9 November 2005, 10:19 PM
As the hangar doors open, the lepi rockets his Z-95 out the door. He hits the sensor array.

"Let's see what we're up against." He says as he scans the incoming ships.

He throttles to attack speed and brings the weapons and shields online.

BSOD opens a general hailing frequency channel to the enemy fighters. "Incoming craft: stand down and identify yourselves or you will be destroyed. You are outclassed and outgunned." He grins, wondering what the reply will be.

He takes up a holding pattern near the Original Sin and monitors the progress of the interlopers.

OOC:
Computer Use (sensors) 16 + 6 = 22
Intimidate: 15 + 6 = 21
Ready an action to acquire a missile lock if they come within long range. Do not fire until they are within medium range.

Vjerzag
10 November 2005, 02:29 AM
Karava was peacefuly sleeping in his quarters. He didn't like space travels, those spaceships where so cold causing his metabolism to slow down. Far away from heat of Tatooine from hot two suns.

He hear noise coming from ship interior, beings running and shouting. It is time, time for bloodshed, again.

He rises slowly and pull his robes from backpack, he dres better for cold starship.

Than he calmly walt ot cokpit, seeing what is hapening he say: I will take upper turet, you just make sure to get us there in one piece.

He run down the interior of ship toward upper turret. When he get there he quickly look over comands and power up guns.

Than he start tracking closest starfighter comming their way, completly focusing on him...


OOC:
Spoting enemy and geting to know the commands:
Roll: 14 + Spot: 4 = 16
Roll: 11 + Computer Use: 5 = 16

SpaceyBH
10 November 2005, 11:16 PM
Casra slept soundly. In fact, being both exhausted from the events of the previous day and a late riser by nature even on her best day, she overslept.

Casra's peaceful slumber was finally and spectacularly brought to an end when the ship sidewiped an asteroid, jolting her instantly and fully awake as only toppling out of your bed and onto the hard, unyielding floor can do.

"Wh-wha-what the hell??" she demanded of her bed, which offered no explanation for its behavior.

Stumbling awkwardly to her feet, Casra fumbled around and finally located her favorite working outfit: a flat-black bodysuit woven out of shadowsilk, a military-grade stealth suit colloquially known as a shadowsuit.

Several moments later, a Casra-shaped shadow emerged from her room and made its way hurriedly to an open computer terminal. The figure began quickly and expertly typing away, working to adjust the shields in order to compensate for the damage done by the pilot's ... unconventional style.

Computer Use: roll of 7 + 11 = 28 (I sent the roll to what I think was your e-mail if I got it right, O great GM person ;) )

SpaceyBH
14 November 2005, 12:34 AM
As noted elsewhere, it could be that 7 + 11 actually equals 18.

Although I would like to add that I preferred my answer. :P

max ordo
18 November 2005, 12:06 PM
As the two Z95's launch BSOD is able to get some info on the approaching ships. They are two KDy Cloakshape fighters, that have apparently seen better days. The slightly change course to intercept the twin fighters launching from the Original Sin.

Sypher sees the ships coming through the asteroid field towards him and BSOD. "Time to see what you can do BSOD. Try not to smash into the asteroids or get killed. I don't feel like explaining anything, especially how someone died before we even reach our objective." as he adjusts his course to meet the lead Cloakshape head on.


Seeing the fighters otherwise engaged Brok continues to manuver through the asteroid field, trying to no take any more damage than possible. Srawn and Kavara both taking aim at any smaller rocks coming towards the ship are able to shatter them into small enough pieces to keep them from damaging the ship.

PsychoInfiltrator
19 November 2005, 08:38 AM
Ready Action: Fire on first fighter that comes in range.

darth_borehd
21 November 2005, 10:02 AM
BSOD shakes his head as he watches the incoming cloakshapes. Fools. You should have listened to me.

He hits the comm to reply to Sypher. "I have a plan. You take the left, I'll take the right. Try to acquire a missile lock on them early but don't let it go until they are in blaster range. They'll be so busy trying to dodge it to cause much trouble. Sound good?"

OOC: Roll for missile lock
20 (natural) + 7 (attack bonus) - 6 (long range penalty) = 21

MAX ORDO: Please let me know when we are in medium range

PsychoInfiltrator
22 November 2005, 03:13 PM
Srawn: "I have missiles?"

darth_phobeius
25 November 2005, 05:38 AM
The Z-95s have missles. The Orginal Sin only has a rear fired Concussion tube

max ordo
25 November 2005, 09:58 AM
He hits the comm to reply to Sypher. "I have a plan. You take the left, I'll take the right. Try to acquire a missile lock on them early but don't let it go until they are in blaster range. They'll be so busy trying to dodge it to cause much trouble. Sound good?"

Hearing BSOD over the comm Sypher replies "OK I'll follow your lead" Lets see what you've got, this is the best way to test out newbies. he thinks as he breaks left at BSOD's request.


OOC:in medium range now


Brok continues forward through the asteroid feild, not worrying about the fighters since Sypher and BSOD obviously think they have it under control. The two in the turrets are getting slightly frustrated due to the fact that the asteroids keeping blocking any decent shots they may have. Both have had near hits but nothing yet.

PsychoInfiltrator
25 November 2005, 02:04 PM
"OK, he has missiles. Personally, I think we should save them for an encounter involving an actual threat to our continued existence."

OOC: Srawn will start off by targeting the left, and ready an aciron to fire once in range. (Unless we are in range, at which consider this instead an immediate attack on said Headhunter.) Srawn will patiently avoid targeting any Headhunter going after the Z-95 (He wants a competence test,) until the other one is dead, unless they both target the headhunter at which point he will target the one currently on the left.

darth_borehd
25 November 2005, 03:03 PM
BSOD opens a comm channel to cloakshapes, "I'm so glad that you continue to show such enthusiam about our vessel despite my warning. Please accept the fully armed concussion missile headed your way as a token of my appreciation."

With that, he thumbs the release for the missile and it streaks outward towards his target.

OOC: Missiles move 9 spaces per turn and the Z-95's have attack bonus +10. It operates for 6 rounds until it runs out of fuel. And will keep trying to hit once each round.
MAX ORDO: Please inform me when we reach short range.

Vjerzag
26 November 2005, 07:07 PM
Karava was was blasting all over the space, bolt are flying everywhere, but that are only asteroids, he was in full concentration, trying to anticipate which way enemy will take. I have to focus now , Karava closes his eyes for a momment and summon his focus...



OOC:
* Roll 14 + 7 Battlemind = 22 (+3)
* Ready attack action as soon as closest ship comes into range. GM you make attack roll.

PsychoInfiltrator
27 November 2005, 06:44 AM
OOC: Actually, my dear blue rabbit, accordign to a recent edition of Jedi Counseling, missiles move at 15 squares per action. (Sarli heard some complaints about how a lot of starfighters can out run those things.)

Personally, I don't think you'll see this as bad news. Also, its missile quality, not attack bonus, that determines attack modifier.

After Tempest, I'm not sure about the real getting-a-lock rules, but the other stuff I know is not merely house rules.

darth_borehd
28 November 2005, 03:24 PM
BSOD follows the missile he fired for a while before breaking off and closing in on his target from a different angle. His blaster cannons open up a barrage on the enemy craft as he streaks toward it.



OOC:
Missile Attack: 10 + 10 = 20
Triple Blaster Cannons (linked): 14 + 7 - 2 (short range penalty) = 19

By the way, Psycho was right. Missiles now move 15 spaces/round. http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swminis/article/jedicounseling74

MAX ORDO: I will close to point blank range (1 square away). Did I hit? Should I roll damage?

PsychoInfiltrator
28 November 2005, 03:52 PM
PSYCH

Not Psycho. See sig for quote from Ronin.

Thanks. Sorry about blowing up, but only three hundred people have ignored my sig and everything I've said about not calling me Psycho, as well as ignoring those who have been here awhile's use of my username. Which means I've only said this 700 hundred times, because way to many people forget way to quickly.

I'm admittedly slightly touchy about people calling me a loon.

darth_phobeius
29 November 2005, 05:42 AM
OOC: But your name does have an ' O ' in it. Unless there is something called an ' Oinfiltrator '. Just an observation to explain why people forget easily. Other than that this should not be on the IC thread.
Sorry for the break in that myself here Max.

darth_borehd
30 November 2005, 10:21 AM
The enemy ship dodges the blasters but in so doing, moves itself directly into the path of the concussion missile. There is dazzling explosion as the missile impacts against the shields of the cloakshape.

BSOD's grin reveals the sharp incissors behind his buck teeth.
"How much more hospitality can you handle?" he taunts over the comm.



OOC: (Max confirmed the missile hit)
Damage: 7d10X2 = 7+7+2+2+10+9+1 = 38 X 2 = 76

SpaceyBH
6 December 2005, 10:23 AM
OOC: Um ... I never got any notification on what, if anything, Casra's computer work actually accomplished, so it's a little hard to know what to have her do next ... just FYI.

(IC post pending when/if I find out what happened!)

SpaceyBH
7 December 2005, 03:50 PM
Casra types frantically for several moments, then hits the nearby shipwide com. Her voice broadcasts all over the ship:

"Okayyy, shields are back up 15 percent ... annnd ... I'm seeing two modified cloakshape fighters, looks like."

She remains for the moment where she is, continuing to scan and watch the shields.

OOC: Um ... GM, do you mind rolling my Computer Use check? I keep forgetting the site you use for it, and honestly, I really don't mind if someone else makes my rolls. Really. :P

darth_borehd
8 December 2005, 10:26 AM
BSOD swings his Z-95 around to bring his blasters to bear on the cloakshape. His blue-furred thumb hits the joystick button and his blaster cannons let out another barrage.

OOC:
triple fire-linked blasters: 18 + 7 = 25

You can use the GUI dice roller found here:
http://www.d20srd.org/diceBag.htm

or you can use the simpler but more accurate random.org link
http://www.random.org/nform.html

SpaceyBH
8 December 2005, 02:33 PM
Well ... it's not just that. I also personally find it's a much more immersive game experience when I'm not seeing all of my numbers all of the time.

But whatever. If it's that much of an imperative, here's my roll: 11 (+11) = 22

darth_phobeius
9 December 2005, 01:22 AM
[Brok

darth_phobeius
9 December 2005, 01:26 AM
[Brok keeps weaving in and out of the asteroids not really concerned about the fighters. For one thing the Original Sin could probably take whatever they have and keep going but also it is not a fighter so he is leaving them to the fighters and the quads. If they start shooting the Sin then the Crazy Chainsaw Monkey ship will suddenly start moving like a fighter after them though. BB and Trace stay busy with the sensors.]

Brok: Pilot Check Roll 14 +17 Skill = 31

Trace: Computer Check (Sensors) Roll 8 +8 Skill = 16

BB: Profession (Pet) Check: Roll 16 +2 Skill = 18

PsychoInfiltrator
10 December 2005, 06:39 AM
Srawn rains more hellfire at the other enemy.

(For me, the problem is I don't know the attack modifiers of this thing. And I'm too lazt to check. ;))

darth_borehd
13 December 2005, 11:16 AM
The cloakshape explodes in a blossom of flame and debris as BSOD's blaster shot rips through the already weakened hull and ignites its pressurized atmosphere. His blue Z-95 flies through the debris cloud and swings around in a graceful arc to to face the other cloakshape, blaster cannons blazing.

OOC: Max confirmed hits

1st Cloakshape damage: 7 + 3 + 8 = 18 X 2 = 36
2nd cloakshape multifire#1 hit: Natural 20!, Confirm crit: 15 + 7 -2 (short range) - 4 multifire penalty = 16
multifire #2 hit: 19 + 7 - 2 (range penalty) - 4 (multifire penalty) = 20

If I hit, heres the damage:
1st: 7 + 1 + 9 = 17 X 2 = 34
2nd: 4 + 2 + 4 = 10 X 2 = 20

darth_phobeius
17 December 2005, 08:50 PM
[Brok angles the 'Sin' towards the direction the Cloakshape Starfighters came from the see if they had been launched recently and so would have had to come from the base.]

darth_phobeius
24 December 2005, 08:33 PM
[Brok hurtles the 'Sin' in the direction of the asteroids at break neck speed even though Trace seems uneffected by the blur of rocks flying by the cockpit.]

Trace "I already scanned that area Brok. Yu ain't gonna find nothin'"
Brok "Zhut up. Iz got a feelin' about that area. Yu might zay that I'm part Jeedi"
Trace "Last time yu felt something it got me beatin and stabbed by that female Barabel, yu remember?"
Brok "This iz different, anyway, I did do nothin to that Barabel."
Trace "Ya yu didn't do nothin especially when they was beatin on me."
Brok "Yu lived nur quit yu cryin."

Brok Pilot Check: Roll 12 + 18 Pilot + 2 Cooperation + 2 Inertial Dampening Adjustment + 2 Sensor Check +2 for having more than five ranks in Computer Use = 38 (The cool thing is that on a roll of 14 at this point Brok can avoid Extreme Hazards in space like a enormous Asteroid.)

Trace Pilot Check for Cooperation (DC 10) Roll 15 + 8 Pilot =23

OOC: Casra handle the Sensors unless we take another hit then go back to the shields, over?

darth_phobeius
24 December 2005, 08:58 PM
[Brok keys the comm to Sypher's ship.]

Brok "Hey buddy, we might want to pick up a heavy hittin merc at the next stop. Theze runs keep gettin hairier and Iz don't know about thiz new crew. Except yu der Cazra. Yu like a breath frezh air darlin."

[Brok looks back over his shoulder at the woman and gives a yellow eyed wink.]

Vjerzag
25 December 2005, 06:38 PM
Karava was cursing in doshan, constantly spining in turret trying to clean smaler asteroids away from ship.

darth_phobeius
28 December 2005, 06:40 PM
Keepin' Us on top!!!
Don't Call It A Come Back!!!!

darth_phobeius
7 January 2006, 08:58 PM
Brok "Trace ready the Ion Cannonz. We'll givez em u knock on da door to say hello when wez find em."

Vjerzag
8 January 2006, 03:01 AM
Yep, lets not forget Max, he will come back...

darth_phobeius
8 January 2006, 03:41 AM
I know that. Heard from him yesterday. He just got back from a top-secret mission to Mexico to retrieve a drug lord but got drunk on the way and forgot.

PsychoInfiltrator
8 January 2006, 05:45 AM
Didn't he post in the 22nd?

Anyways, why do we always use the IC thread as an OOC extension?

darth_phobeius
8 January 2006, 06:22 PM
Hey Kettle the is Pot, ; )
Actually I posted to keep it from disappearing into the backroom oblivion. The Z man was just wondering about the asteamed GM.

max ordo
9 January 2006, 12:04 AM
As Sypher and BSOD return to the ship, leaving the other fighters as nothing more than chunks of debris in the asteroid field Trace chimes in to Brok. "Heya boss I got a lock on the base...kinda. Its one of those three big rocks there" as he points to the viewscreen "I say we make a run at it before our man gets flighty and runs. He may not know his ships are perished just yet."


As the Z-95 docks Sypher is quick to get out and moves to BSOD's ship "Nice shootin furball, guess you were a good pick." then over the ships comm system "Brok find us this base and lets finish. I have better things to do than floa around this asteroid belt with you guys."

darth_phobeius
9 January 2006, 12:11 AM
[Brok b-lines it to the closest of the asteroids to do a fly-by and plot his course to take him to the next one as soon as they confirm whether it's the one or not.]

Brok "I got it covered. Trace ya moron, get me a zpecific. I zwear, zometimez ya nutin' worth anyting."

max ordo
9 January 2006, 12:15 AM
Mumbling to himself "First star on the right and straight through til morning" Then hearing Brok's reply Trace responds "Fine mister Crabby...2000 km straight ahead..or maybe to the right..Just go straight and we'll see what happens." Meanwhile BB gets excited by the interaction between the two pilots and starts jumping around the cockpit. Inadvertantly landing on Broks head for a moment before throwing something nausiatingly familiar at the window before jumping to a less volatile perch.

darth_phobeius
9 January 2006, 12:21 AM
[Trying to pilot and smack BB plus yelling profanity at Trace. Brok is a multitasker as you can see.]

Brok "BB ya litle zun-a-..what da iz dat. Trace git u lock un da place!!!"

darth_phobeius
9 January 2006, 12:39 AM
[Glancing over Trace's shoulder and seeing the sensor display causes Brok's eyes to go wide.]

Brok "Trace ya really ur juz a dullerd. Doze ur Beldonz. [Brok keys the internal comm.] Dun't zhoot tu da rit ur lift yuz in da gunz ur I will zpace yu mezelf."

[Brok heads straight in at the center asteroid keeping an eye on the two creatures to either side just in case they are rigged to blow or something.]

darth_phobeius
10 January 2006, 06:03 AM
[Brok gets an evil grin that looks twice and bad on his green gremlin face.]

Brok "Trace...why dunt ya be zo kind az fire da Ion Cannon at da plaze to let them know dat we are on ur way."

PsychoInfiltrator
10 January 2006, 03:54 PM
Srawn's targeting reticle settles casually on one of the beldons...

darth_borehd
11 January 2006, 12:58 PM
BSOD docks his Z-95 and checks the craft for damage. Once satisfied that it's ready for another launch, he makes his way back to the bridge and flops down on an acceleration couch. He tears a bite off a nerf jerky stick.

"So we have a secret and devious plan? Or you want to just bust through the front door? It might be a good idea to find out if this place has a backdoor. What do we know about the installation?"

darth_phobeius
11 January 2006, 06:52 PM
There are only three seats on the bridge and all are occupied. You might be talking about the lounge. I posted on the OOC the layout of the ship.
Early mornings make me a stickler for details. sorry

darth_phobeius
11 January 2006, 08:13 PM
[Brok hears BSOD over the comm from the lounge and gets a scowl in his face.]

Brok "Dat'z exactly wat we intend ta do. If we tak ur time aboot it he will bolt. And dis Zin Wagon might be fazt fer her zize boot nut fazt enuf ta ootrun a zarfighter. Juz srap in und herld un."