PDA

View Full Version : IC- Jedi Detectives

professoryoda
25 September 2005, 01:11 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Jedi Detectives

A menonical assasain is loose in Coresaunt. Cerean senator Mil Kenish was found dead in his apartment. The senator was widely known for leading the Cerean peace corps, an organization aimed at established peace with Cerea and its surrounding planets and moons. The Jedi Council and the Senate has assembled an expert team of Jedi and Republican veterans to seek out the cloaked murdurer. Jedi Masters Yoda and Mace Windu are concerned about this matter especially in light of the recent attacks on Padme Amidala during her campaign for galactic peace. Only time will tell if these Jedi Detectives will catch the assailant in time to prevent another tragic murder...

******************************************************************************** *******
Your party stand in front of the Jedi Council. You see the Couracant sun setting in the horizon.

Each person describe his character (not backround, but what the other characters can see, like clothing and body language, etc...

max ordo
25 September 2005, 01:28 PM
Standing casually before the council Whisper looks around at the others assembled here. Still after years away from home and many different assignments Whisper is still wary of the big folk as most Jawa's were. As was usual for him he had worn his tattered brown cloak with the hood pulled up over his head his bright yellow eyes shinig out from the darkness of the hood. The only thing that distinguished him from one of his promative nomadic people was the blaster pistol on his hip and the rifle that was nearly the smae size as him strapped to his back. Whisper kept his eyes mostly on the Jedi elders or council depending on who you asked. I don't know what I'm doing here when the Jedi can supposedly do anything they want, why is poor Whisper being called on.

Skywalker
26 September 2005, 01:28 PM
Geoff was summoned to to the Jedi Council, but not because he was a Jedi, but his friend and colleague, Mil Kenish, was murdered. He was once part of the Mandalorian army, and he retired and moved to Coruscsant. He never thought he'd be called back to service so quickly. It had been around a decade since, so he had gotten gray hair and a matching beard. He stood around 6 feet tsll, and wore a cloak, similar to the Jedi's. Geoffry looked around. Only one of the gang had shown up. Either he was early, or they were late. The other was a Jawa. It seemed pretty funny that the blaster rifle the Jawa carried was nearly bigger than he. He held it in and he removed his cloak. He wore a tan suit and a blue shirt underneath of it. He also revealed his Sorosub X75 sniper rifle, which had been his specialty in the Mandalorian army. He walked over to hang his cloak on a hook as he asked,"When do we expect the others to get here?"

darkforcerising
26 September 2005, 03:39 PM
Toward the back of the group, stands a medium-sized human in non-descript black business attire. He is in his mid-twenties with black hair and a caucasian complextion. He holds in his hand a briefcase. His features would be as easily forgettable as anyone's if not for the curiously archaic spectacles on his face. He seems to stare blankly past the Jedi Masters addressing the party. Every so often his eyes flit about the room. When one observes closer they may see slight tics and twitches about his person. His feet shuffle and his eyelids flutter. His head jerks involuntarily to the left. Except for his hands, his hands are steady, without the tiniest sign of any condition. Brit mumbles something to himself about Jedi. If only the rest of him was equally without condition...

max ordo
27 September 2005, 06:45 PM
In response to the older human's question Whisper looks to him and trys to speak slowly and clearly "I knownot how many there are so cannot guess when all will be present. But I am called Whisper" and the small alien extends his hand towards the man "and you?" Seeing the mans rifle he then comments "Nice Rifle...I too prefer SoroSuub," as he points to the Heavy Tracker strapped to his back "Good range. And please forgive me basic, I sometimes forget to slow my speach and am told mywordrun together."

Skywalker
28 September 2005, 05:24 AM
Geoffry looked to the Jawa."As I can see. My name is Geoffry Bromely. I was once part of the grand Mandalorian army under Jango Fett. But those times are past and Jango has disappeared. I was a highly trained sniper in many battles. However, I admit, my aim has been rusty. I can still shoot a training droid off a balcony from 500m. You look very battle-hardened. How long have you been away from your home?" asked Bromley as he made sure his Sorosub rifle was still in working condition.

darkforcerising
28 September 2005, 05:47 AM
Brit stands off to one side, watching the pair converse. He steps forward without offering a hand in greeting. "You're a Mandalorian, eh?" he asks in a slurred Coruscanti (British) accent. "Damn fine warriors, them. I knew one once, back in the department. Kelsin Def? You're a sharpshooter? Me too. Nice Soro-suub, but I prefer something a bit lighter. So what if it takes a double-tap? It gives them a little more time to prepare to meet whatever god they pray to, eh?" he pauses for a moment, and looks at the Jawa.
"Nice cloak. I bet you were quite an infiltration/assasination ace in whatever outfit you came from. You look like a mercenary. Are you? I guess I am of a sort. I mean I kill people for a living, but specific people, not armies." He pauses again and step backward and mumbles "Sorry to bother you."

max ordo
28 September 2005, 09:35 AM
Warily watching this new human with the accent introduce himself, at least enough to say he's a hired killer Whisper thinks What kinda outfit did I get hooked up with this time. Me and two snipers, this ought to be dangerous to say the least. In response to the mans questions he answers "Isuppose I'm amercenary of sorts. Usually Whisper, thats me, will get in where you bigger ones can't get without being seen and sending back info...or taking out targets. I am just trying to earn enough with my particularskills to retire in style and not die on a backwater dustball. Do you haveanyidea what we will be doing here. We don't seem much in the way of investigators, just......troubleshooters." he follows up with a chuckle.

professoryoda
28 September 2005, 12:09 PM
"Silence!" a voice commands from behing you. You turn to see the gallant, legendary Mace Windu walk into the council room. "This room is not a clubhouse for you ladies to sit and chat. Wait out in the lobby while the others make their way here. The meeting will start in three hours (three real-time days)."

Mace Windu assumes his head seat while other council members fill the room. The few Jedi that arrived early stare at you wondering what is hindering you from obeying the Jedi Master.

*Note: See note in OCC thread.

max ordo
28 September 2005, 12:53 PM
Caught off guard by the booming voice behind him Whisper spins around his hand moving for the blaster pistol on his hip before he sees the owner of the voice and slowly moves his hand away. "ManypardonsMasteJedi....I wastold to wait here in this room. I meant no offense." Whisper moves quickly out to the area the Jedi indicated giving all the robed figures a wide berth. Come here....wait there...you're in the wrong place. I forgot how enjoyable Jedi are to work with the small scout thinks to himself.

Skywalker
28 September 2005, 04:33 PM
Geoffry also turned to see Master Windu. After he heard what Mace said, he thought What's up his butt?. But oh well, this was a serious matter. He said to Mace Windu,"I too am sorry, Master Windu. I was also told, like Whisper, to wait in here. I'm all ears now.How must we begin our mission?"

darkforcerising
28 September 2005, 08:06 PM
He whirls around and blinks rapidly. Seeing the imposing Master approach, Brit steps back and bows, "Forgive me, I didn't know. He backs out toward the lobby. That's a true Jedi. One to watch out for. Not like most. He fights. Brit looks him up and down, "I don't think I could kill you," he says. "Even if I had a clear shot from 200 meters you'd probably still kill me."

Multiple snipers, mercenaries, and now a Jedi of this caliber. Much blood will run before this is finished. Not the Jedi way. I wonder, if that is the nature of war? If it makes beings worse beings, or if it simply brings out what we truly are inside. Or the third option, that all life is chaos and that war simply removes the blinders so that we can see the reality of the agony of existence. If maybe, war is simply the truth of life stripped down to its core. And only then, in the blood soaked trenches of battle can we see things as they really are. The tragedy.

"I'm sorry Master Jedi, I'll step out now. Forgive me if I have wronged your religion or the dignity of your council chamber."

Skywalker
29 September 2005, 04:15 PM
Geoffry follows Brit out into the lobby. He thpught something suspicious of him, but he realized it was just the feeling he gets when meeting new people. He said to Brit,"So you're one of the high-class assassins? This should prove good in the time that follows. I'm very familiar with the Mandalorian you spoke of, Kelsin Def. He was an excellent warrior, one of our best. However, I never knew the outcome of his fate inour last battle. I'm not sure if he survived, was killed, or captured. I saw him last only briefly before we hit the dirt. The battle was a massacre. We only had a dozen or so survivors. Me, Jango Fett, Montross, Silas I forget his last name and some others. Unfortunately, our leader, Jester, was killed." He looked downward as he said this. He still mourned the death of his dear friend. He tried to hide the tear that rolled over his cheek.

darkforcerising
30 September 2005, 05:12 PM
Brit looks at the man, trying to comprehend what Geoffry might be feeling. A sharp pain shoots through his head and he winces. Better not to. Just need to... Brit pulls a transparent canister from his pocket and pops a pair of pills into his mouth. His mind clears and the pain subsides. Who? Kelsin Def. Obsidian XO... Get the hell off my ship!!

He shuts his eyes again and swallows another two or three pills.
"I'm sorry," he tells Geoffry. "For what it's worth he lived until about three years ago. Funny that you should know him. I always knew the galaxy was smaller than it looked." Brit sits down and asks Geoffry, "Did you have anything to do with the Syndic Project. I was on the Syndic Project. They had a lot of old soldiers on the Syndic Project. They trained me not to talk about it but I do. Do you have a family?"

Skywalker
30 September 2005, 05:28 PM
Geoffry sucked it up and wiped away the tear. He sat down next to Brit as he said,"I was on the Syndic Project for a little while. I wasn't picked at the beginning of it, but still proved worth to the project. I thought it was very complicated. Well, I do have a family, two kids, both boys, named Jacen and Derick, ages 19 and 21. They actually were strong in the force. Both of them are currently off on missions with their masters, much to my disgretion. But again I wasn't always there for them when they were young with being a Mandalorian soldier and all. They inherited force strength from their mother, who's cousin is actually Obi-Wan Kenobi. Srange how these things work out. Well, my wife is a Senator, so she is off on a diplomatic mission. Its a good thing they aren't here for what has just happened. They've always dreaded the day I went back into service." Geoffry protruded a small picture of his family and leaned toward Brit so he could see if he wanted. It was Geoffry, 10 years younger however, his wife, and his two sons. They looked very happy together. Geoffry put the picture down on the table in front of him and took out the box he was carrying. It contained his much prized Mandalorian battle armor and helmet, with the jet pack. He stood up and said to Brit, "Excuse me a moment, I need to change clothes." And he walked to the rest room.

DarionA'res
1 October 2005, 03:29 PM
Voth Kre'fey strode to the place of the meeting to be held for the briefing of his next mission. He was quite intrigued by it for it allowed him to use his unique talents unlike most Jedi missions he was assigned to. With tensions rising and problems popping up all over he had a feeling his more unorthodox abilities would be used in the coming years. He looked around at the motley crew assembled and smirked briefly. This would definitely be interesting. He was relishing the challenge ahead as he double checked his little 'surprise' and slid it back up the sleeves of his Jedi robes.

Skywalker
1 October 2005, 05:46 PM
Geoffry returned to the lobby in his glorious Mandalorian battle armor, clad in silver red-trimmed plate, with a deep red insulated suit underneath it, He had his silver red helmet under his arm, and his jetpack strapped to him. He tried to make it look like the jetpack wasn't as heavy as it was.In the other hand, he held his SoroSuub X75 file. He set down his rifle, took off his jetpack, and sat back down next to Brit. He asked him,"So, you have any family?"

professoryoda
1 October 2005, 06:17 PM
The council room doors finally slide open as the night lights of Corescant loom in the backround. The semi-large room was encircled by aged and wised Jedi, especially Jedi masters Mace Windu and Yoda who are seated directly in the center of the semi-circle.

"Come," the dark Jedi commands in a low, war-stricken voice. As your gallant crew approaches the council room, you feel nervous and curious as to what exactly you are expected to do.

"As you may well know," Mace Windu began, "A high ranking Cerean Senator was murdered and killed last week. We suspect the Trade Federation to be invloved in this crime, but then again we have many other suspicions. We did, however track the escaping assaisan to Alderaan. A female Mandallorian senator is a leader of a peace conference there. We believe she is the killer's next target. Do you know this person by any chance, Mr. Geoffry Bromley?"

The Mandalorian's face turns pale as he prepares to answer the Jedi's question.

Skywalker
2 October 2005, 08:39 AM
The council room doors finally slide open as the night lights of Corescant loom in the backround. The semi-large room was encircled by aged and wised Jedi, especially Jedi masters Mace Windu and Yoda who are seated directly in the center of the semi-circle."Come," the dark Jedi commands in a low, war-stricken voice. As your gallant crew approaches the council room, you feel nervous and curious as to what exactly you are expected to do.

"As you may well know," Mace Windu began, "A high ranking Cerean Senator was murdered and killed last week. We suspect the Trade Federation to be invloved in this crime, but then again we have many other suspicions. We did, however track the escaping assaisan to Alderaan. A female Mandallorian senator is a leader of a peace conference there. We believe she is the killer's next target. Do you know this person by any chance, Mr. Geoffry Bromley?"

The Mandalorian's face turns pale as he prepares to answer the Jedi's question.

Geoffry's face was pale. He most definately knew this woman.It was his wife. He said to Mace Windu,"Yes, she's my wife. If this suspiscion is true, we must get there as soon as possible. I must save my wife, Master Windu!" said Geoffry, half crying, half stunned.

professoryoda
2 October 2005, 08:59 AM
"Held tommorrow the peace conference is," the age-stircken voice of Jedi Master Yoda calmly said seemingly half-ignorant of the terror which has struck the Mandalorian's heart., "Today you must go and this shadowy assaisan stop you must."

"A cruiser is waiting for you in docking bay 94," Mace Windu continued, "As soon as you are ready you may leave, but you must leave before sunrise. Are there any questions?"

darkforcerising
2 October 2005, 07:46 PM
Brit waits. People who always get worked up about family. He didn't remember his family. So he really didn't care. Though he did always ponder the question: what made one person's life any more or less valuable than anothers? Why do we spend thousands of credits and hundreds of man-hours to stop this assassain when there was a murder happening every 12.4 seconds (or something like that) on this very planet. Get the job done. What you've got to do.

"I've got one," he tell Windu. "Do we get a fee for this job? And how was the Cerean job done? It might help to know how this chap operates." He scratches his head and twitches. "That's pretty much it, i guess. I've taken my medicine, I'm good."

Skywalker
3 October 2005, 02:30 PM
Geoffry was very restless. He could believe that his wife was a possible target for a terrorist assassination act. Whoever this assassin was, he had to be stopped. His SoroSuub rifle was working, so he felt a little better. But seeing as how his wife was in danger, he had little time and had to act fast, but it had to wait till morning.

max ordo
3 October 2005, 06:01 PM
Watching everyone in the room the small humanoid sees the Mandalorian's reaction to the information they were just given and can truely feel for the man after hearing the assassins target was his wife. Whisper cared about his family above anything else and would feel the same if he found someone was actively trying to kill one of them. "I seez we leave within the hour, without much information on this assassin it is going to be alot of looking and listening to find him." and then as anafter thought he looks up at the man in the shining armor "We shallsucceed at this. Your mate will be safe."

darkforcerising
6 October 2005, 06:06 AM
Brit abruptly walks out the door. The Jedi Master apparently had nothing more to say. He hailed an air taxi. "Docking Bay 94", he tells the driver. Brit then leaned back in the seat and pulled out a rare paper-bound book, Collected Writings of a Gardener: The Life and Times of Hai'ur'kenthra the Wise.

Skywalker
10 October 2005, 05:24 AM
Geoffry heard Whisper's promise. It made him feel much better that they cared. He looked to the Jawa and said,"Thank you very much Whisper. You have no idea how much that means to me." he said as he held back the tears.

============================================

Geoffry strode to docking bay 94 to get to the cruiser transport. He was ecstatic and confused. Why anyone would want to kill his wife? Obviously he was dealing with a true madman. The only way to stop him was, as Brit had mentioned before, to find out what his angle is and how he makes his delivery. This was gonna be one helluva ride to beat this assassin at his own game.

professoryoda
11 October 2005, 04:05 PM
"You will be rewarded accordinagly," the Jedi Master commends,"May the force be with you."Your party leaves for Docking bay 94."

The ship leaves in 30 minutes. You must make any last many preperations now.

Skywalker
12 October 2005, 05:49 AM
On his way to bay 94, he remembered that he had no rations. As quickly as he could he ran to an army surplus for ration packs. Luckily, they actually had them. He bought enough to fedd him and the rest of the party for at least 4 days. If need be, they could get more in the city. He was satified with the result as of now to try to get the worry off his mind. He nodded his satifaction and walked off to the docking bay.

max ordo
17 October 2005, 07:06 AM
"You will be rewarded accordinagly," the Jedi Master commends,"May the force be with you."Your party leaves for Docking bay 94."

Bowing to the assembled Jedi Whisper turns to leave, following his new companions. I forget how quick these move. will have to move faster to keep up.. he thinks to himself as his companions longer strides easily outdistance him. He does a quick inventory in his head of what he has on him and can think of nothing important enough to delay him. They had limited time to save the Mandalorian's wife Last thing I want to be around is a grief striken Mandalorian.

He makes his way to Docking Bay 94 without a hitch and stands waiting to see where to go from here.

max ordo
22 October 2005, 11:14 PM
While waiting for the others to do whatever it is they are gonna do Whisper unslings his 'Heavy Tracker' and checks it to make sure its in working order and properly calibrated.

darkforcerising
23 October 2005, 07:06 AM
Brit waits. He reaches beneath his coat and unsnaps the holster of his sidearm. He is prepared to launch. He has been for some time now. His eye twitches.

max ordo
23 October 2005, 01:04 PM
Seeing the odd human's eye twitching and him reaching under his coat Whisper doesn't like what he's seeing. "I'm gonna get on this shipsee you al aboard" and Whisper takes his rifle and heads towards ther ship, slipping underneath instead of boarding.

professoryoda
31 October 2005, 05:34 PM
The captain calls for all aboard. He was told that a Jawa was supposed to join the other companions but he decides he has waited long enough anyway, so he launches off. Whisper sees the building of the planet-city fall rapidly below him as he hanges on to the ship. Something tells him that he has about 10 minutes before the ship reaches the cold space and that he must do something fast...

darkforcerising
1 November 2005, 06:49 PM
Brit is glad that the mission is finally getting underway. An odd delay. Hope nothing is awry. Brit approaches the captain, "Excuse me... Did the Jedi leave you with the intelligence I requested on the assassin?"

"And were there any further instructions?" he asks. To be thorough, that was a virute.

max ordo
2 November 2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by professoryoda
The captain calls for all aboard. He was told that a Jawa was supposed to join the other companions but he decides he has waited long enough anyway, so he launches off. Whisper sees the building of the planet-city fall rapidly below him as he hanges on to the ship. Something tells him that he has about 10 minutes before the ship reaches the cold space and that he must do something fast...

Of all the inconsiderate things. Don't these people at least give some warning or something before taking off? he thinks as he clings to the ship for dear life, literaly. He desperately looks around for an access hatch or something. And then inspiration strikes the Jawa as he quickly snatches his commlink, trying not to lose his grip in the process, and calls for help hoping one of the other team members had their comms handy and could hear his plea.

darkforcerising
2 November 2005, 04:16 PM
Brit hears a crackle over his comlink, and then the insistent chatter of the Jawa's cry for help. He hesiatates for a moment, his fractured mind attempting to rationalize his reason to help another being. Confused Birt simply pops a pair of pills and replies:"Brit to..." he struggled to remember the name, "Whisper. How the did you?" He draws his sidearm and trains it on the nearest ship's officer. "Tell the captain to level off," he commands. Under no circumstance are you to leave the atmosphere. Or there will be death."

Why am I doing this again? he wonders to himself. He swallows another dose and tries clear his head.

Skywalker
9 November 2005, 02:56 PM
Geoffry had no time to think.

He draws his sidearm and trains it on the nearest ship's officer. "Tell the captain to level off," he commands. Under no circumstance are you to leave the atmosphere. Or there will be death."

He went to the closest hatch and opened it, hoping to see Whisper. He looked to the left and saw the Jawa clinging to the ship. He extended his hand and yelled. "Whisper! Over here!" Obviously, the gap was too big. He grabbed his rifle and reached out, hoping Whisper could reach the barrel.

max ordo
9 November 2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Skywalker
Geoffry had no time to think.

He went to the closest hatch and opened it, hoping to see Whisper. He looked to the left and saw the Jawa clinging to the ship. He extended his hand and yelled. "Whisper! Over here!" Obviously, the gap was too big. He grabbed his rifle and reached out, hoping Whisper could reach the barrel.

Seeing the hatch open followed by a hand Whisper had hope of not finding out what it was like to re-enter the atmosphere. Unfortunately he couldn't reach, a moment later the barrel of a rifle was extended and stretching as far as he could he still had to throw his body the last little bit to grasp it. He quickly scrambled aboard the ship and gave a quick nod of thanks to Geoffry and had to sit down as the adrenaline slowly started to wear off.

professoryoda
12 November 2005, 06:39 PM
"I...I'm sorry about this I.. did..nt kn..ow...," the pilot babbles on in embarresment. He resumes his pilot seat as he finishes shaking in fear. The ship finall reaches the atmosphere and jumps into hyperspace. As hyperspace fades away, you see the beautiful planet Alderaan. You look in amazement and wonder as you consider the mission ahead.

Suddenly, you hear static throughtout the ship as a large battle cruiser emerges from hyperspace in front of you. In image appears on one of the view screens. The screen shows a large group of Jawas surrounding a certain Alderaanean senator. Two Jawas are holding blaster pistols at the captive senator in the background. The foreground shows a rather dark, evil-looking Jawa dressed in an ornate, dark cloak. He appaers to be the leader. He speaks in an evil, dark Jawese tongue. You look over at Whisper to see him shivering. (A p.m. has been sent to the only character who understands the Jawa's language.)

The display disaapears, and you see the impressive cruiser fire a barrage of beams and ion cannon blasts at your ship as it plummets towards the Alderaan moon below...

Skywalker
14 November 2005, 02:47 PM
"That was very astonishing. What would the Jawas benefit from killing a senator?" asked Geoffry, completely dumbfounded. He was puzzled beyond recognition. First a possible assassanation on his wife, Whisper almost suffocating, and now the Jawas holding a senator captive. The ion blasts coming past the ship didn't make matters better either.

professoryoda
15 November 2005, 12:35 PM
You spin, and spin, and spin tword the moon, never knowing when it will stop...

darkforcerising
16 November 2005, 05:24 AM
Brit swears and stumbles toward the escape pod bay, hoping that the rest of the team manatges to make it as well. Jawas? He generally thought of them as a joke. Cheating vermin, nothing more. Perhaps he would now have to reconsider that opinion. And what did a bunch of evil Jawas want with an Alderaanian senator. More trading rights? Not even the Trade Federation got away with that kind of stuff.

max ordo
16 November 2005, 04:04 PM
As he watches and hears the other Jawas on the viewscreen he is astonished and afraid of what he just heard. I need to tell the others what was said, I;m sure none of them understood it. he thinks to himself. Seeing Brit heading towards the escape pods Whisper follows and yells for the others to do the same. This is not good. We need to hurry off this ship and to getting the woman back.

Skywalker
21 November 2005, 05:18 AM
Geoffry gathered up his gear and ran to the escape pod. He cursed the Jawas holding the senator with every fiber of his being. Things were not going exactly as expected. Either way, they needed to get there.

professoryoda
2 December 2005, 02:55 PM
Brit tries to open the escape pod, but the door seems to be stuck. It is hard to consentrate with the movement of the ship. It will take some amount of skill *coughcough* to get it open.

"WARNING," you hear from the computer ,"impact in five minutes."

The ship speeds faster and faster towards the surface.

darkforcerising
3 December 2005, 08:33 AM
Brit swears, prys the cover off of the control panel, and begins working to Disable the locking Device (+8) on the door. Five
minutes should be plenty...

OOC: Do you roll or do I? And if you want me to how do I do it?

Master Orion
3 December 2005, 02:35 PM
Hi i am new to this Forum may i join this RPG plz?

darkforcerising
3 December 2005, 02:48 PM
Startled, Brit yanks out his side-arm and fires several times into the newcomer's chest. "Show some respect," Brit tells the man, and returns to working on the escape pod hatch door.

OOC: Sorry Master Orion, Brit tends to be a little violent. Not to imply that I want to kill you, but it's generally considered very poor etiquette to make posts like the one you made above. If you would like to play send a PM (personal message) to the GM, professoryoda, and he can decide. Either that, or post on the OOC: Jedi Detectives (Out Of Character) thread and take care of it there. And please be sure to read the forum rules, especially regarding the roleplaying forum.

Master Orion
3 December 2005, 03:04 PM
OOC: i do apologize

professoryoda
5 December 2005, 12:35 PM
"INTRUDER ALERT" the computer blares as Brit turns to see an unknown face. After Brit silences the individual his escapes as is transported to another adventure...

OCC: I roll and I will post more as soon as I can get some substantial free time.