PDA

View Full Version : OOC- Jedi Detectives

professoryoda
25 September 2005, 01:13 PM
(This is the OOC forum for the Jedi Detectives RPG)

professoryoda
28 September 2005, 12:12 PM
If you do not post your stats in the "Holonet Traders Forum-thread" and reply to the IC- Jedi Detectives thread by Saturday, 10/1 at 5:00 P.M. Standard Eastern Time, your character will be penalized in the IC game.

Skywalker
30 September 2005, 06:24 PM
You saw my stats, right?

professoryoda
1 October 2005, 06:03 PM
I just looked throught the traders forum. The following did not submit their stats:

Chromwolf

Stormrider

darkforcerising
6 October 2005, 06:10 AM
Just out of curiousity, is this game still being played? If not can Brit shoot all your characters for fun? If it is, then I guess we just spent the last three game days standing in the lobby of the Jedi Temple, and we had better start doing something now.

max ordo
22 October 2005, 11:26 PM
Is this thing still going or no? There was posting for a couple days and now nada. If its over then Whisper is gonna slip away and you can shoot who you want. I might pop a couple shots myself. B)

darkforcerising
24 October 2005, 03:52 PM
The odd human... I like it. :D

Seriously, is this game over or not? If so, Brit's going to go ahead and go postal and I'll call it quits.

Stormrider
24 October 2005, 03:58 PM
Looks like your GM's gone AWOL he/she/it hasn't posted in nearly two weeks. Let the shooting begin! :D

Oh and just in case you do read this professoryoda. Chrom and I dropped out remember? You should have recieved a PM about that ages ago.

max ordo
24 October 2005, 04:10 PM
Go ahead and shoot the humans, just remember there is a Jawa sniper under that ship somewhere hiding out. (Whisper takes 10 on hide, result= 39 hide check) Probably best not to test his aim. ;)

professoryoda
31 October 2005, 05:29 PM
Sorry, school really dumped a lot on me in the past couple weeks, but I will do my best to keep this going.

darkforcerising
1 November 2005, 06:44 PM
YAY! the game is not dead. It's lucky I've been busy with work or else Brit might have done something he would have regretted. Well Brit might not have regretted it but I might have.

I hope that it doesn't proceed at this pace the whole time...

Skywalker
9 November 2005, 02:51 PM
Thank God this is still going. I wouldn't have something to do other than the other games I'm in.