PDA

View Full Version : Multi Writer Stories

Jax Nova
22 October 2005, 08:50 AM
I am new to the forum and fairly new to this kind of stuff all togetther.

But I was wondering would anyone like to start a storie where anyone can post.... One person starts it, and controls the main theam, but anyone else can come write a post on it when they feal like it.

I have seen them on a Lord of the Rings site and thought it would be cool to do a starwars one. So I figured I would see how manny people are interested.

Jax Nova

Darklighter
22 October 2005, 10:30 PM
I like it. It sounds like fun. I'll participate, if someone wants to start us off on such a venture.

Tao
24 October 2005, 09:51 AM
actually, a couple of people did that on the roleplaying threads. the thread was We, Jedi. It would be a good idea to post the full transcript here on the Fan Fic thread though. I'll see if I can find it.

Jax Nova
24 October 2005, 10:05 AM
:) Cool. Well, I will start one. Although if anyone else starts one I will probably write on it allso.

Jax Nova
25 October 2005, 02:33 PM
Wow, people write on hear allot................................

Jax Nova
26 October 2005, 10:39 AM
Dose anyone ever post on hear?

Donovan Morningfire
26 October 2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Jax Nova
Does anyone ever post on hear?
This probably one of the quieter forums on the whole site, sad to say. There was a time when there was a regular flow of traffic, but that seems to have slowed down to nil.

Jax Nova
27 October 2005, 09:13 AM
That kindu stinks:(

Darklighter
30 October 2005, 07:29 PM
It does, a bit. But I've thrown in with the communal story you started. Hopefully, more people will start taking a crack at writing a section.

Jax Nova
31 October 2005, 09:52 AM
Cool! Thnx. Hope some more people will get on it as well. Theese things are always better when there are several people participating

Slave_1
4 November 2005, 10:55 AM
First of all, Welcome to the site Jax!

Yes, many people have stopped posting on here, mainly because of the formating limitations (at I think that's why). But it's not dead yet! :D

Jax Nova
4 November 2005, 11:12 AM
Thnx for the welcome.

As long as there are some of us I supose we can keep on going. I will, I cn say that.

Jax Nova
2 December 2005, 07:37 AM
I had NO idea where to post something like this, but I wanted to show everyone. It's cool

Typoglycemia : Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not
>you can read it.
>
>I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
>phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
>Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
>olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
>pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
>porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
>istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought
>slpeling was ipmorantt.

I had no problem reading it, hehe it's great.

Slave_1
2 December 2005, 12:44 PM
Pretty cool eh? Its been around a while but still cool :)

Jax Nova
5 December 2005, 06:20 AM
Yeah, it is. I really thought it was good. (specialy because I have a problem with spelling it's one more thing I can take to my mom and say see I told you it wasn't that important) ...(but unfortunately I know it really is)