PDA

View Full Version : The Senteint Chronicles. The Birth and Siege against Senteint

zore242
4 November 2005, 05:00 PM
~~The Birth and Seige of the Senteint~~
During the Attack upon the jedi temple by Darth Vader a jedi youngling named Zephyr watched as his fellow younglings were slaughtered. He was only 5 years old and he saw clearly that Anakin Skywalker had turned to the dark side of the force.

Quickly he ran to the terminal on the wall, picking up as many lightsabers as her could without being noticed. He discovered a ventilation shaft leading into Master Yoda's room . He crawled through into Yoda's room and began pulling everything out, looking for a holocron. Eventually he found two holocrons and he put them into his black leather backpack. He made his way to the hangerbay. When he got there, there were two mercenaries gaurding one of the jedi starfighters. "This is a really dumb job" one said "Yea, but at least we are getting paid" the other replied. Then Zephyr used the force to bring down a heavy peice of metal on top of them.

Thats all for now

darkforcerising
4 December 2005, 10:10 AM
DSP!

Jax Nova
6 December 2005, 07:23 AM
Just out of ciriosity what's DSP ???

Darth Fierce
6 December 2005, 09:30 AM
DSP=Dark Side Point.

Apparently darkforcerising thinks your protagonist was a little hasty in deciding to crush two "defenseless" beings with a large piece of metal. ;)

Darth Fierce :vader:

Slave_1
8 December 2005, 11:33 PM
I agree with darkforcerising. ;)

Jax Nova
9 December 2005, 09:28 AM
Ahh... I see.

zore242
10 December 2005, 08:12 AM
But it is not like they would not of just started blasting him when he came in and started to get in the jedi star fighter.:D

zore242
10 December 2005, 08:26 AM
" realy dumb job indeed." Zephyr said with a grin as he jumped into the jedi starfighter. Being a good pilot Zephyr was able to get into space, connect with a hyperspace ring and make the jump to lightspeed without diffaculty.

He went to the jungle planet of Coto which was said to be uninhabited. He came out of hyperspace and went down to the planet's surface. After he landed he found out that he brought a friend, an r-5 astromech droid.

Zephyr spent seven years in solotude learning all he could from the holocrons. It was at this time that he was fighting with his makeshift remote, that he had made, he heard a niose that he had not heard in a very long time,....the rumbling of a veicle.

zore242
14 December 2005, 02:47 PM
Zephyr jumped into the air and did a double backflip landing on a branch. Jumping fromm tree to tree he drew closer and closer to the sound. Finaly from the top of a tree he saw an Impereal transport,it looked like a sandcrawler exept it was more simetrical and the point was curved down and on the side was the Impereal symbol.

The transport was smashing trees as went along, so Zephyr, using the force, held one of the trees up that the transport was going to smash. although it did not work. Zephyr tried one more thing to stop the transport, he made 4 trees grab onto the transport and he tied them togather so he could focus his power on the transport.

With a big jolt the transport came to a stop and out came two clone troopers, that looked differant to Zephyr somehow. "what are we looking for?" one trooper asked the other. "I don't know , but if you see anything move blast it.

zore242
15 December 2005, 11:14 AM
Zephyr's lightsaber has a button that makes his lightsaber's blade short for a kind of carving mode. Using

carving mode he cut off a branch and made a point on it for a spear. Zephyr threw his spear into one of

the troopers. "what the..." the other trooper said. "I need backup out here.. NOW." the trooper said as

he flew off the loading ramp smashing into a tree and flying into some vines.

"That should do it..." Zephyr said "... I hope." then 5 more troopers came out to see what was going on.

"I give up..."zephyr said as he walked out of the trees. "...don't shoot." "Come with us" one of the

troopers said. They took him to their leader. "and who are you?" Zephyr asked him. "I am general Aclar

leader of this battalion." he stated proudly.

"General...you look more like a cadet." Zephyr said. "that is a prety bold statement coming from

someone in your state." Aclar stated. "My state...." Zephyr said with a slight laugh "...what about you

state... of confusion that leaves a stupid expresion on your face?" "You better be glad my men were

ordered to capture you and not shoot you..." said Aclar "...and who are you anyways?" "I am Zephyr

founder and leader of a group of force users called Senteint." Zephyr said "And I will be going now."

Before Zephyr had sent a message to R5 to come with his lightsaber that he hid before turning himself

in. " You are not going anywhere." Aclar said "oh I think so" Zephyr said as R5 came up the loading

ramp and launched Zephyr's lightsaber into the air. Zephyr undid his binders and pushed the troopers

and jumped into the air and grabbed his lightsaber. "KILL HIM!" Aclar yelled. Then all the troopers

started shooting at him. "here is where the fun begins." Zephyr said to himself.

zore242
17 December 2005, 03:25 PM
All the troopers started shotting at him, and he blocked them making sure they didn't hit any part of the transport that would make it blow up. Using the force Zephyr Hit the alarm button so all the passangers started runging out forcing the troopers out as well.

Zephyr ran over to the console and tapped into the systym and found out how many passangers and troopers there were onboard. After figuring out how many he set off to capture them. The troopers were the only ones who were at all diffacult to capture because Zephyr used the force to find them. A

fter taking them all back to the transport he started digging a big hole ,using the force, to put the transport in for a type of under ground base with only a little bit obouve ground. While digging he heard a noise from inside the transport that sounded like a voice.

"Can anyone here me?" the voice said. Zephyr ran inside to the commlink. " I read you loud and clear." he said over the comm in a more groun up voice. " are you at your setting up location yet?" the man said. "absolutly do ecspect any differant." He said kind of upset. "Well..." the man got in before Zephur interuped him.

" If you want me to get my job done then i sugest that you don't call again... EVER or I will have you transfered to the front lines!" Zephyr yelled. "Yes sir truy out." the man said startled from Zephyr's statment.

zore242
20 December 2005, 03:05 PM
I want to know if you people reading this want me to go on or not?
because no one is comenting.