PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Within IC



max ordo
17 November 2005, 11:00 PM
Centuries before Palpatine and Vader gained control of the galaxy a different kind of Sith threatened the galaxy. This Sith threat has existed over four thousand years in secret and may still exist presently. This secret cabal was founded by Dorfan, a powerful Sith under Exar Kun’s regime. Dorfan established this group as a secret weapon against the Jedi... Unfortunately for Dorfan and the Sith, He was killed before he could see his experiment through to fruition. Knowledge of what he had done and where it was done died with him. The Sith were defeated shortly after that after the destruction of the Cron system. The group founded by Dorfan though had no idea of what transpired and continued to grow in numbers and power, they knew nothing of the ‘Rule of Two’ that was set down for the Sith. Their story will be told here, a frightening new threat to the galaxy for the Jedi to contend with…………






Fel Prime, Unknown Regions of space.



The dark chamber of pain, usually reserved for council business was shaped like an amphitheater, rows of stone benches normally filled with Initiates and Soldiers were empty. The central dais at the front of the hall, with its central carved stone throne with six smaller but equally impressive carved thrones was empty save for a dark figure seated upon the large central throne. The figure was once a powerfully built creature, now after many years his thin skeletal frame was all that remained. A shriveled husk of what was once a strong male was now more powerful then it was in his prime. The darkside of the force had consumed his flesh but left one of the most power Masters of the Force in the husk. He was now the Lord of Shadows, leader of the Knights of Dorfan. At the bottom of the steps leading to the row of thrones knelt three cloaked and hooded figures, all of the when standing were roughly 6’3 280 lbs in top physical condition. In a voice from beyond the grave the Lord of Shadows addressed the trio “Rise…my Initiates, you all know my will. Retrieve the outsiders I have seen in my vision and bring them before me.” In unison the three figures rise and bow to their lord “Yes master” and again as one the all turn to their left and exit the chamber, torchlight reflecting off their smooth dark grey skin and causing their yellowish orange to glow weirdly. Watching his disciples exit Manxus, Lord of Shadows, ruler of the Dashade Shadowkillers, smiled with his lamprey like mouth exposing his sharp teeth “It has begun, the off worlders will bring me the relics. I will finally be able to unlock the lost secrets of our Sith masters” he says to nobody in particular.



Nar Shadda ‘The Smugglers Lady’ Cantina

The Smugglers Lady was busy, very busy. The small cantina was filled with every creature you could imagine from around the galaxy. Drinking and yelling, fighting and hugging. Lacuna and Anel are standing at the bar speaking in low tones when they each feel a heavy arm rest across their shoulders and a harsh voice hisses in between the “ You ladies looking for a good time?” Glancing at the owner of the voice they see it belongs to a Barabel, who has drool running down a gash in its mouth that looks infected.

coldskier0320
18 November 2005, 09:32 AM
For years since killing her last master and becoming an assassin, Anel had desperately tried to avoid Hutt space and the ghosts of her past. Before she became the master of her own destiny, she'd seen cruelty at the hands of countless lowlifes all across this part of space, understandably, she left as soon as she could.

But fate, it seemed, had a sense of irony. The Tion, where she'd originally headed, was far too lawless to have any demand for assassins: if someone wanted someone else dead, they didn't need to be sneaky about it. The Core had plenty of work, though the assignments were usually either nearly impossible, or paid so little they weren't worth the time. Thus, she'd slowly made her way back to Hutt space, where the pay was good and the work plentiful.

When she first came back, she'd looked up Lacuna, the closest person to a friend she'd known since she was a child. Lacuna had worked for a crimelord who'd owned Anel at some point along the way, and after Anel had freed herself, Lacuna helped her secure both a false ID and passage to the Tion. So, when she returned to these parts, she'd met up with Lacuna, and had enjoyed a healthy partnership for the past several years. The two of them together created a depth and breadth of skills that alone, neither possesed. While Anel was terribly skilled at combat of any and all sorts, Lacuna provided a wide array of other skills, among them trickery and deciet. Together they did all sorts of jobs for whoever was paying. While they didn't always make the deals themselves, many a crime broker had their comm codes.

They'd recently finished one such job, and received their pay, and thus had the rare pleasure of hitting Nar Shadaa's bars without looking for work. If work came to them, so be it, but Anel planned to enjoy the night, and try to forget about the atrocities she'd witnessed behind so many of the closed doors they'd passed tonight.

The tingle at the back of her mind had her alert a moment before she felt the dry, scaly arm on her bare shoulder.


A harsh voice hisses in between them, “ You ladies looking for a good time?”. Glancing at the owner of the voice they see it belongs to a Barabel, who has drool running down a gash in its mouth that looks infected.

Coolly turning to face the ugly creature, Anel has the faintest, slightest hint of a smile. She raises an eyebrow and asks, "A good time? I don't think you know what you're getting into, here. I doubt you could handle either one of us alone, let alone both of us at the same time."

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
18 November 2005, 11:14 AM
Well, it was about as pleasant of an evening one or two gals could expect at a bar in the seedier district of Nar Shadda. Scratch that, Nar Shadda was seedy to begin with, the entire planet lived in shades of grey. Chatting idly with Anel, sipping a watered down 'Hyperspace Sendoff' when a strong arm rested on her shoulder.


A harsh voice hisses in between them, “ You ladies looking for a good time?”. Glancing at the owner of the voice they see it belongs to a Barabel, who has drool running down a gash in its mouth that looks infected.

It didn't startle her none the least, she knew it coming, glanced at the reptile, common sight for the riff-raff around these parts. Anel went first,
Coolly turning to face the ugly creature, Anel has the faintest, slightest hint of a smile. She raises an eyebrow and asks, "A good time? I don't think you know what you're getting into, here. I doubt you could handle either one of us alone, let alone both of us at the same time."

Lacuna shifted herself around slightly, giving Anel a playful wink, "Oh come on now, we could at least let him try." Lacuna finished with an amused smile towards the Barabel.

coldskier0320
18 November 2005, 11:33 AM
"Oh come on now, we could at least let him try."

"Perhaps", Anel says, then turns to the barabel, "But I've got to warn you, she likes to play rough, hope that's okay with you. And I...well...I like to play even rougher."

The tall woman gives this a few seconds to sink in, though she's not really sure if the barabel's mind is up to the task of interpreting innuendo. Regardless, she decides to get what she can out of the poor dupe.

"You know, if you're interested in a good time, most guys start by picking up our tab before we leave."

Whether the alien goes for it or not, Anel slowly stands, and observes, "This is kind of public, don't you think? Maybe we should head somewhere a little quieter, before we, uh, get started."

max ordo
18 November 2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by coldskier0320


"Perhaps", Anel says, then turns to the barabel, "But I've got to warn you, she likes to play rough, hope that's okay with you. And I...well...I like to play even rougher."

The tall woman gives this a few seconds to sink in, though she's not really sure if the barabel's mind is up to the task of interpreting innuendo. Regardless, she decides to get what she can out of the poor dupe.

"You know, if you're interested in a good time, most guys start by picking up our tab before we leave."

Whether the alien goes for it or not, Anel slowly stands, and observes, "This is kind of public, don't you think? Maybe we should head somewhere a little quieter, before we, uh, get started."


'I'll be picking up more than that" the Barabel replies with a menacing hiss. "Stoopid feemales, do you know who I am" as he pulls two vibrodaggers from somewhere. "If Ludo wants something he gets it, I'll carve the price of your drinks from your hides."

max ordo
18 November 2005, 12:29 PM
Flip of the Chip Casino --- Rodia

Sitting quietly at the sabbac tables Sol is on a streak, a very hot streak. Three hours he'd been playing and for three hours he'd been winning. It had been months since he'd had contact with anyone who he used to know. That life is behind me now he thinks as he feels the weight of his lightsaber dangling from his belt. A moment before he hears them Sol gets a tingleing in the base of his spine..."Sol Orn? Come with us now if you know whats good for you." Turning slowly Sol sees the speaker, a tall rodian with six of his green skinned friends all arned and spoiling for a fight.

coldskier0320
18 November 2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by max ordo



'I'll be picking up more than that" the Barabel replies with a menacing hiss. "Stoopid feemales, do you know who I am" as he pulls two vibrodaggers from somewhere. "If Ludo wants something he gets it, I'll carve the price of your drinks from your hides."

"But of course he gets it", Anel replies smoothly, trying not to let disgust creep into her voice. If there was anything worse than an abusive thug, it was abusive thugs that referred to himself in the third person. Still, she'd left scores of his kind, dead or barely alive enough to still feel pain, in back alleys across the galaxy, with a beauty of a gash on their right calf...

"Now there's no need to get rough just yet...usually if blades are involved, it's better discussed outside, yes?"

Dropping a few coins on the bar to cover hers and Lacuna's drinks, she smiled confidently at the barabel and said, "Lead the way, big guy."

mrnegative
19 November 2005, 02:13 PM
The rage was getting worse. When ever the thought of his master or the hutt that killed him entered his mind he'd lose all control. Those at that cantina on Coruscant knew that best, but they aren't alive to tell any one about it. Dead end after dead end would frustrate most, but Sol was the avatar of revenge, or so he saw it.

A vision in a dream told Sol to search Rodia, a sane person would know better then to trust a simple dream but not Sol, sanity was an obstacle he'd done away with long ago.
considering the best place to find a Hutt--or at least those working for one—Sol headed to the nearest casino.

Flip of the chip casino... this will do.

Sol slipped into the gambling house and up to the closest sabbac table. After a few short hours of playing he'd won a king's ransom in credits but was still broke on information. Sol was beginning to worry, he figured the trip had been a waste.

Suddenly a sharp spark went up Sol's spine, straighting his normally bent back... some one was coming for him.

Running a hand through the gray patch of hair on his temple Sol curled his thin lips into a sinister smile.

Sol Orn? Come with us now if you know whats good for you.

With out turning to face the voice, Sol spoke; Well now, what ignorant person could possiblly think they can threaten me, let alone utter my full name with out permission.

Sol stood and turned to face the voice that had made his blood boil and began to count out loud the number of rodians in front of him. For a split second Sol considered being calm but then the rage over took him. Sol took the bandanna around his neck and put it over his mouth and nose.

You have one last chance Rodian, one last chane to politly put your weapons away, tell me where you want me to go, and apologize for threatening me or else....you die where you stand.

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
19 November 2005, 08:16 PM
'I'll be picking up more than that" the Barabel replies with a menacing hiss. "Stoopid feemales, do you know who I am" as he pulls two vibrodaggers from somewhere. "If Ludo wants something he gets it, I'll carve the price of your drinks from your hides."
"Now there's no need to get rough just yet...usually if blades are involved, it's better discussed outside, yes?"

Dropping a few coins on the bar to cover hers and Lacuna's drinks, she smiled confidently at the barabel and said, "Lead the way, big guy."

In turn after Anel, unphased by the slight show of weaponry, keeping the amused expression "And anxious too, isn't he? Well then, lets not keep this big boy waiting..." Lacuna followed behind Anel, glancing around the bar. Something caught her attention for a breif second. making a mental note to mention it to Anel a bit later. Piping up teasingly, "Hey Anel, your place or mine this time?"

max ordo
19 November 2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by mrnegative
The rage was getting worse. When ever the thought of his master or the hutt that killed him entered his mind he'd lose all control. Those at that cantina on Coruscant knew that best, but they aren't alive to tell any one about it. Dead end after dead end would frustrate most, but Sol was the avatar of revenge, or so he saw it.

A vision in a dream told Sol to search Rodia, a sane person would know better then to trust a simple dream but not Sol, sanity was an obstacle he'd done away with long ago.
considering the best place to find a Hutt--or at least those working for one—Sol headed to the nearest casino.

Flip of the chip casino... this will do.

Sol slipped into the gambling house and up to the closest sabbac table. After a few short hours of playing he'd won a king's ransom in credits but was still broke on information. Sol was beginning to worry, he figured the trip had been a waste.

Suddenly a sharp spark went up Sol's spine, straighting his normally bent back... some one was coming for him.

Running a hand through the gray patch of hair on his temple Sol curled his thin lips into a sinister smile.


With out turning to face the voice, Sol spoke; Well now, what ignorant person could possiblly think they can threaten me, let alone utter my full name with out permission.

Sol stood and turned to face the voice that had made his blood boil and began to count out loud the number of rodians in front of him. For a split second Sol considered being calm but then the rage over took him. Sol took the bandanna around his neck and put it over his mouth and nose.

You have one last chance Rodian, one last chane to politly put your weapons away, tell me where you want me to go, and apologize for threatening me or else....you die where you stand.



Hearing an edge to the humans voice the leader of the Rodian thugs relaxes his stance, to appear unthreatening and replies "Fine, we is just messengers here. Not getting paid to risk dying Orn. If you come with us we introduce you to the Shadow who wants to see you." The rodian thugs grumble but back down accordingly.

mrnegative
19 November 2005, 10:18 PM
Sol took one step back and crossed his arms trying to cover up his surprise at his own hair-trigger reaction.

lead the way

coldskier0320
21 November 2005, 12:19 PM
"Hey Anel, your place or mine this time?"

"Mine, I should think, Lacuna. But you can decorate the scene with your usual decor, I suppose.", Anel rejoins with the same, slightly bemused smile she'd worn since the barabel had interrupted them. She appears totally cool and confident.

Turning to leave the bar, she gives the clientele a good once-over, jut out of habit. Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary...except...she spots a rather unattractive organism near a corner, who seems to be interested in her goings-on. A little too interested...

"Lacuna", Anel begins, "I think someone else may be interested in our...charms... Do you follow?"

Though she's sure her companion hadn't missed the observer, she just wanted to make sure they were on the same page, as well as to let the barabel know that he wasn't dealing with the normal Nar Shaddaa street-trash.

max ordo
21 November 2005, 10:06 PM
Aboard an Unknown Ship Leaving Dellalt- Outter Rim


Observatory-

One the bridge of the huge vessel a dark cloaked shape stands at a computer bank watching a monitor. The monitor was split into quarters, each showing a different holding cell "Slave...come here now..." the cloaked figure demands in a voice that leaves no room for question. The nearest 'slave', the Captain of this captured vessel limped over to where he was called. After only two weeks he and the rest of his crew had learned to do as these charcoal skinned, fiery eyed 'Masters' said. Cruel but fair the Captain had decided after he had been beaten for the tenth time for questioning what he was told. Should have just done what we were paid to do and not questions these guys. Definately should not have tried to two time them. he thinks as the pain in his broken ankle sends jolts up his spine, aloud he replies "Yes Master...What do you require?" These humans are so easily broken. The Shadowlord doesn't need these weak creature to accomplish the vision. The Knights of Dorfan could do this without them." Set thinks as he looks at the broken and beaten human freighter captain. "I require the prisoners be placed in a common cell. I wish to see which are fit to serve and which will die" as he motions to the figures on the screen. One room is occupied by a Nautolan in brown and tan robes. The monitor shows what appears to be a human woman with a cloth bandage covering her eyes sitting and meditating. The other two section are populated with images of large feline humanoids, Torgorians, six in all divided between two rooms. "Captain....arm the blind one and the fish. Once they are armed put all eight prisoners in a large.cell. Instruct them that only two will walk out. They are to fight to the death....for my pleasure." without hesitating Set turns back to the monitor, fully expecting obediance fromthe human. Set was one of the chosen, a Shadow Seeker, he has killed and never left a trace on over 50 worlds in this galaxy. None who see his face live, as the crew of this vessel will soon find out.



Cells

Piped in through a speaker in the ceiling of your cell you hear a human vioce " Ok scum, you shall be given your weapons and equipment back so that our Master may fully enjoy your deaths. You will be moved to a common cell where the eight of you will fight til there are only two left. All the others must die. This is the will of the master." and then two of the cell doors open, the Nautolan, Antorm catches his belongings and looks at the human who just delivered the message as if he is already dead. "Save it 'tails' , you'll need it." The next cell to open houses the meditating blind woman. Not truely blind, this near human Miraluka can see everything around better than most. She sees through the force, not depending on weak appendages like eyes. She deftly catches her bundle as its thrown her way. "I'd suggest you two come out here before I let the cats out. Good Luck." It almost seems sincere as the human hobbles from the room and a blast door seals the large common room and at the same instant opens two other cell doors. At that moment a voice over the comm system announces "To the death, all of you but two will die. Anyone who doesn't cooperate will taste my blade" and then the Torgorians rush from their rooms, first sizing up the Nautolan and Miraluka as the smaller and therefore weaker opponents all the Torgorians rush the two.


(ooc: you have approx 3 rounds time to get armed before the Torgorians reach you. Have fun :D . Also feel free to post how you ended up here if you want.)

max ordo
21 November 2005, 10:19 PM
As the two women follow the obviously drunken Barabel out of the cantina they notice that the street is completely empty, unheard of on Nar Shadda. Looking more closely its not empty, just empty of living bodies. There are a few corpses on the ground. As they fully exit the bar the doors slam shut behind them on their own. The Barabel quickly turns on the women, twin vibrodaggers in hand, and at the same moment shadows in the alley across the way explode in movement as four more of the lizard men rush the two women armed with heavy blasters and vibro axes. The women both feel a pain in their heads followed by a voice.



(ooc: range is 6m for the one you followed out adn about 18m for the four charging you)

coldskier0320
22 November 2005, 04:43 AM
KILL!

Anel shakes away the thought, duly noting the new pain in her forehead. If there was one thing she didn't need, it was encouragement from the gra-nut gallery, whoever it may be. Letting her anger toward the barabel, and all of his kind flow through her body, she unhooks her whips from her belt and activates them. Suddenly her skin is light up in the pale, red glow of her weapons, as is a small portion of the surrounding alley. Smiling slightly, she brings her gaze up to stare directly into the drunken barabel's face, her normally gold eyes now twin orbs of blood red behind a sicly-looking yellow sun. All in all, the effect was particularly unsettling as she says to the barabel quietly, "You should've had them wait closer. You'll be dead before they can help."

Focusing the Force into the cruel strength and speed necessary to effectively wield her twin whips, she takes a step forward, looping her left-hand whip in a gentle arc overhead, as she pulls the right one back toward her. Not sure exactly what is going on (as he's probably never seen this sort of warrior before), the barabel doesn't know to keep his eye on the left one as a flick of the wrist sends the lash zipping in toward his face, intent on giving him a second gash to match the infected on he already has...

[OOC:

First: Frightful Presence, free action. Hope "the eyes" were okay to use.

Next, 2m step.

Then, Battlemind check. You can make that for me, Max, or use this result:

18 (roll) + 10 (mod) = 28
VP - 6 = 52
+4 to attacks

Last, single melee attack on the barabel. Again, you can make my attack or use:

Attack (whip): 13 (roll) + 11 (mod) = 24
Damage: 6 + 4 + 3 (Str) = 13]

Kamon
22 November 2005, 05:03 PM
To the death, all of you but two will die. Anyone who doesn't cooperate will taste my blade
Rubbing his sore romp, the Nautolan rises to his wide feet. The large black eyes glance around the unfamiliar room, finally coming to a rest on the human-creature standing next to him. A battle was coming, and Antorm didn't want to be caught flatfooted. Summoning forth pure Force power, the Dark Jedi could feel his muscles bulging, his skin stretching to accomodate the new tissue. (OOC: Enhance Ability [Strength]) Tying the utility belt around his waist, Antorm grins as he begins to speak. So, I 'spose you don't know where we are?

Before the lady could answer, 6 large feline-looking creatures rush into the cell, baring their claws and sharp teeth. Snatching the lightsaber from his belt, Antorm ignites the blue blade. A loud growl issues from the chest of the Nautolan, highly unusual for this species. With a very toothy smile, he snickers. This is going to be fun.

Charging forward, the Dark Jedi thrusts forth his left palm at the nearest creature and then grips it shut powerfully. (OOC: Force Grip) Not even taking notice of whether if phases the being or not, he flips towards the next one, ready to strike with his saber.

The Marmot
23 November 2005, 11:01 AM
It had happened twice before, attacked by a group, the first time had claimed the life of Jin-To her master of sorts. The second time had resulted in her being here, on this ship. For a Miraluka, new to the ways of a Jedi, group fighting was quite the task, a Miraluka has no eyes, they use Force Sight to see. That much activity happening comes thru as somewhat of a white blur to the in-experienced.
This time she would be prepaired, she would not fall victim to a group.




Antorm grins as he begins to speak. So, I 'spose you don't know where we are?

The tell-tale hum of the ignition of the Lightsaber brings her back to the battle...
A Lightsaber?
A Jedi?
No time to think it out now..

Quira reaches for her blaster as the Nautolan leaps into the fight. As he jumps towards the pack, three of the Togorians think better of playing with the guy with blue glowing sword thing, and come at her. She gets a good shot off with her blaster, and deals some serious damage to the nearest combatant. The fight is now upon her, she drops the blaster, which is useless in a melee battle in this close of quarters.
Quira now ignites her own Lightsaber,(won't this Jedi be surprised!), And stands at the ready as two more Togorians approach.

ATT: Crit 19, 19 confirmed
Dam: 4+2+8+2x2= 32

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
25 November 2005, 10:48 AM
KILL!!! Hmmph, do I really need someone reminding me right now??? Lacuna thought sarcastically, as it was clearly a setup - one lizard to lure them, and several more coming down the alley.

"Anel, looks like we'll be getting a little bit worked up. He's brought company!" Lacuna noted. So much for simple amusement tonight...

Lacuna waves open her hand in a thrust, to slam the lizard into the wall.

OOC: Force strike +9

max ordo
28 November 2005, 04:56 PM
Smiling slightly, she brings her gaze up to stare directly into the drunken barabel's face, her normally gold eyes now twin orbs of blood red behind a sicly-looking yellow sun. All in all, the effect was particularly unsettling as she says to the barabel quietly, "You should've had them wait closer. You'll be dead before they can help."

The humans eyes brought the barabel up short for a moment but her comment brought a hiss from him as he continued his attack. Not concerned with her puny whips the large lizard moves quickly towards the human, a moment later he is hit by a terrible pain in the right side of his head and his vision is blurred by some sort of hot fluid that just sprayed his face. The unsuspecting barabel didn't even see the womans lightwhip snap forward, striking him on the right side of his head. He was also unaware at this moment that the fluid that sprayed his face was a combination of his blood and his right eye, which had exploded when the lightwhip grazed it, and he dropped to his knees then his chest still not quite sure what had happened.

Seeing their companion down spurs the Barabels across the way even more. Three of the brutes pull large vibro-axes from off their backs while the fourth actually stops and brings up a large four barrelled tube up onto his shoulder.
Anel, looks like we'll be getting a little bit worked up. He's brought company!" Lacuna noted. So much for simple amusement tonight... Thrusting her open hand towards the charging lizards there is an audible crack as an invisible force pounds into one of the lizards chest and he flys off his feet landing on his back holding what feels like cracked ribs.


OOC: Ok time for inititative. Lacuna and Anel roll those please. Also spot checks. Thanks

max ordo
29 November 2005, 12:21 AM
Antorm steps up with his ignited lightsaber in one hand and raises his free hand towards one of the Togorians violently choking the creature with pure force of will. Quira pops off a quick shot at another one, scoreing a direct hit in the creatures chest dropping it to its knees.


Pey'Ton watches in amusement as the Miraluka and the fallen Jedi start their slaughter of the Togorians. "This is entertaining isn't it slave?" he asks the Captain. After no respone for a moment he back hands the captain, jarring his teeth loose in his head "I asked a question slave...." which was followed with another smack. While the captain was on the ground unconcious Pey'Ton turned his attention back to the screen I will enjoy killing this slave when I leave this ship


OOC: Ok initative roll. It's go time.

coldskier0320
29 November 2005, 07:38 PM
[OOC:

Init: 6 (roll) + 2 (mod) = 8 (If this isnt after the thugs are within melee range of me, I'll delay until they DO all get within 4m.

Spot check: 15 (roll) + 1 (Wis) = 16

Free Action: Frightful Presence when the axe thugs get within 10m.

Attacks: 11 (roll) + 9 (mod) = 20; 8 (roll) + 9 (mod) = 17; 20 (roll) + 4 (mod) = 24
Crit threat: 13 (roll) + 11 (mod) = 24
Damage (if hit): 13, 13, 15

Attacks (just in case, for combat reflexes): 14 (roll) + 11 (mod) = 24; 10 (roll) +11 (mod) = 21

]

Seeing the thugs run toward her, Anel grins to herself. The warrior extends her arms out to her sides and crouches in anticipation of the approaching trio. As soon as they close within her range, she executes a sweeping spin to her right with the opposite whip.and when her sweep circles over her head, she snaps the other at a sharp angle toward one of the ugly lizards. Without leaving time for analysis, she continues her overhead sweep, turning it into a high-velocity thrash at another of the barabel. Finally, she twists her muscular torso around and snaps the right hand whip around behind her toward the last lizard-man. Whether she connects on the last attack, she returns both of her booted feet to the ground and crouches in a ready position, ready to punish any bandit that dared strike at her...

The Marmot
1 December 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC:
at the start of the previous post I had three rounds worth of action, drawing my blaster and shooting was the first, dropping the blaster and drawing my lightsaber was 2nd, this is the third;

INIT: 15 r + 3m = 18
ATT 1: 14r + 8m = 22
DAM 1: 8 + 7 = 15(if hit)
ATT 2: 15r + 2m = 17
DAM 2: 5 + 5 = 10(if hit)

IC:

The two Togorians still standing continue to charge, but, she is ready!
Standing with her left side facing the charging brutes, her feet shoulder width apart, torso leaning slightly forward, and knees bent. The Lightsaber is held at shoulder height, with the tip pointing back a little over her right shoulder. Just as the nearest cat comes within range, she steps toward it with her left foot in coordination with a fierce swing forward, while dipping her right shoulder, causing a powerful forward and upward swing with the business end of her Lightsaber. She was sure there had been contact, but it was hard to tell sometimes with this type of weapon. Spinning, continuing with the motion of her swing, she rotates a full 270 degrees, and lets go of the hilt if the Lightsaber with her right hand, the sweep stopping directly above the right shoulder of the third Togorian.
Amazed at the agility of this woman who's eyes are bonded, the Togorian should have been paying more attention to the end of the blade that had come to stop above him. Just as he realizes this tactical blunder, the woman lets loose with a deafening shreik and drops the blade toward his right shoulder.

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
1 December 2005, 10:44 PM
Imediata threat swiftly taken care of, and a force brick wall slammed into another... Two left...

Almost playfully, like punching, she retracts her one hand and brings up the other in the same fashion, next reptile - with the ranged weapon.

Init (+2), 4 = 6
Force Strike (+7), take 10 = 17
* -2 vit.
Spot (+6), +6 = 12

max ordo
5 December 2005, 01:31 PM
Rodia

The Chagrian could feel the eyes watching him but was unable to find their owner. Something in the ex-Jedi's previous training told him to trust his sixth sense, and it was telling him to get as far away from these eyes as possible. He picks up his pace a moved through the busy crowds taking back alleys and doubleing on his tracks trying to throw off the pursuit. After what seems an eternity ( actually only abouit 40 minutes) he feels the eyes no more. Feeling proud of himself for ditching the persistant watcher Mas heads back to his small apartment room near the spaceport. Unlocking the door he doesn't sense anything amiss and enters the room, locking the door behinhd him and walks over to the floor lamp near the window. "So you're the one?" a low hissing voice says from behind Mas at the same instant he feels his lightsaber pull loose from his belt. Spinning around Mas sees a large figure cloaked in black . His eyes were immediately drawn to the strangers eyes which were glowing slightly with an erie yellow light, the lower portion of its face was covered with a mask of some sort, Mas sees his lightsaber in the strangers hand as well as one hanging from it's belt as well as what looked the the hilt of an ancient steel sword. "I have been sent to bring you to my Master. One way or another you will come with me. If you go willingly the journey will be very quick. If you resist then I guarantee you more pain than you knew existed." with that said he tosses the Chagrian Jedi his lightsaber "The choice is yours."

Night who says ni
5 December 2005, 01:57 PM
Suprised at this intruder he says very calmly, What would be in it for me .. I have a good thing going on here, lots of cash and power. I could kill you right here, with that sector cop outside that window and with a judge nextdoor to here your scream and none of them would look twice... thats power your "master" cant give me and all my money cant buy... Now money can buy me so if your master wants me, I would say get me a fleet worthy of the old sith, otherwise I would suggest you leave! (Intimidation 9+14(roll)) To emphisis this and to ready for a battle if it may come Mas throws down his outer robe and draws his lightsaber in one quick motion. You can see his translike state as he mentally gets ready (battlemind 7+10(roll)) ... phisically he is as toned as usual and you can clearly see his loaded sith lanvarok on his arm, silver and in the best condition for a few hundred year old weapon. His red blade ignites and he is ready for action.

max ordo
6 December 2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Night who says ni
Suprised at this intruder he says very calmly, What would be in it for me .. I have a good thing going on here, lots of cash and power. I could kill you right here, with that sector cop outside that window and with a judge nextdoor to here your scream and none of them would look twice... thats power your "master" cant give me and all my money cant buy... Now money can buy me so if your master wants me, I would say get me a fleet worthy of the old sith, otherwise I would suggest you leave! (Intimidation 9+14(roll)) To emphisis this and to ready for a battle if it may come Mas throws down his outer robe and draws his lightsaber in one quick motion. You can see his translike state as he mentally gets ready (battlemind 7+10(roll)) ... phisically he is as toned as usual and you can clearly see his loaded sith lanvarok on his arm, silver and in the best condition for a few hundred year old weapon. His red blade ignites and he is ready for action.


The stranger chuckles as Mas makes his bold statements "Such confidence....I can see why the Master wanted you to be retrieved. You speak of the old 'Sith' as if you know something of them. I will tell you this much....You know nothing of the Sith except maybe the convoluted stories fabricated by your Jedi instructors. Possibly if I allow you to live a few more minutes and take you to see the Lord then you shall truely know of what you are speaking." He reaches behind his back and draws the steel weapon off his back in one fluid motion that you can't believe was so quick. What you see in his hand is a steel blade nearly a meter in length with a pommel about a foot in length. His unoccupied hand is now sporting crackling blue electricity between his fingers. "This is your last chance child...Come peacefully or I will take you forcibly. It is up to you" as he says this Mas is suddenly and unexplicably overcome with a sense of dread which seems to be emanating from this stranger in front of him.


OOC: Mas was hit by Fear. Let me know what you want to do next.

max ordo
6 December 2005, 02:22 AM
As the Barabel that hung back was preparing his weapon he is suddenly hit in the chest by something he couldn't see and from the feel of it that something broke at least two of his ribs. Gritting his teeth against the pain he finishes programming his weapon so that he can keep his friends alive.

Lacuna.... feeling the adrenaline rush these situations always seem to provide can feel here senses heightened. While looking at the lizard with the cannon she notices that in the alley behind him is what seems to be the large cloaked creature from inside the bar. His eyes glowing a pale yellow for a moment then disappearing into the shadows.

Anel...sizing up her opponents decides on a course of action. Bringing both of her arms out to the side she raises her left arm and cocks it back slightly and brings her right arm down and back. Heedless fo the danger ahead of the the two charging Barabels can only think of vengence for their companion and continue the rush at the smaller female. Their steps seem to falter for a moment as the humans eyes glow fiercely for a moment, and the almost decide that she isn't worth it. Unfortunately at that same moment, noticeing their hesitation Anel strikes. Bringing her left arm over in a snapping arc she sends the business end of her weapon streaking in towards the lead Barabel. The whip wraps around the arm holding the Vibro Ax for a moment before she tugs it back, severing the lizards arm above the elbow and dropping the creature to its knees writhing in pain. As she performs her impromptu amputation on the one creature she snaps her right arm up and out sending her second whip straight at the other charging Barabel and wraps the creature left leg with the Lightwhip which cleanly severs the limb as well.

Night who says ni
6 December 2005, 12:28 PM
The stranger chuckles as Mas makes his bold statements "Such confidence....I can see why the Master wanted you to be retrieved. You speak of the old 'Sith' as if you know something of them. I will tell you this much....You know nothing of the Sith except maybe the convoluted stories fabricated by your Jedi instructors. Possibly if I allow you to live a few more minutes and take you to see the Lord then you shall truely know of what you are speaking." He reaches behind his back and draws the steel weapon off his back in one fluid motion that you can't believe was so quick. What you see in his hand is a steel blade nearly a meter in length with a pommel about a foot in length. His unoccupied hand is now sporting crackling blue electricity between his fingers. "This is your last chance child...Come peacefully or I will take you forcibly. It is up to you" as he says this Mas is suddenly and unexplicably overcome with a sense of dread which seems to be emanating from this stranger in front of him.

Mas first embrases this fear that has been sent to him and lets it increase his presence in the darkside. (O.O.C basically taking a darkside point to negate the effects). Looking at the situation he does not want to take the risks of a fight, it was a long day and all he wants is sleep. He turns off his lightsaber and picks up his cloak and puts it back on. Well anyone who says jedis are no good liers are good in my book lead the way ... let me get some stuff first... Mas then walks down his dark hallway to his bed room, here he picks up his copy of The Darkside, Pain and Suffering or Power and Prestige? and his extra Razor Disks (he is already carrying the rest of his supplies.This Book has gone through almost as much as me...
He then thinks or a technique he had picked up he tries to sense this mans presence in the force (see force). Finally he goes back down the hallway, Lead the way....

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
6 December 2005, 03:12 PM
Again, something caught Lacuna's attention for a brief moment, a pale set of eyes that disapeared back into the shadows. By this time, the reptile was arming his weapon.

Playtime's over...

Lacuna pulls out her Diplomat's blaster, an elegant designed weapon, all rounded curves, no sharp angles, very much a ladie's weapon, imaculately polished, it's silver housing reflecting any stray light. Aimed at the reptile holding his weapon, and snapped a shot off at him.

OOC:
Ranged (+6) + 8 = 14
Dmg (3d6) (5+4+5) = 14

coldskier0320
6 December 2005, 04:59 PM
Good deed accomplished, Anel somersaults out of the ring of death she's just created, to take cover behind a trash canister in teh alley. She then takes a moment to focus all of her negative feelings in a single burst, to fill the now outnumbered alien with a core-shaking sense of dread...

[OOC: Frightful Presence, and Fear. You roll 'em. ;)]

max ordo
12 December 2005, 07:39 AM
Exiting the small apartment the stranger leads Mas towards a nearby space dock. "I trust you brought your little book? Some interesting words there but you will not be needing it where we are going. Bring it if you feel it is necessary I suppose but once you arrive on Fel Prime it won't be needed at all. You will see the real thing not just read about it in a book written by a Jedi Scholar."

Once they arrive at the docking bay the stranger leads Mas to a ship unlike anything he has seen before, it was fairly small for a transport (21m) and was shaped like a dagger. The ship was composed of a blackish grey metal that seemed to absorb the light from the bay around it instead of reflecting it as it should. As they neared the ship a boarding ramp lowered on the near side as they approached but there is no other sign of activity or life on or in the ship from what Mas can tell. As they reach the ramp the dark skinned stranger turned to Mas "This is the Nightshade and you may call me ...Bre'ze. This is my ship. We will head to the rendez vous point and meet the others and then we return to Fel Prime as one. "

max ordo
12 December 2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by TJ&R

Playtime's over...

Lacuna pulls out her Diplomat's blaster, an elegant designed weapon, all rounded curves, no sharp angles, very much a ladie's weapon, imaculately polished, it's silver housing reflecting any stray light. Aimed at the reptile holding his weapon, and snapped a shot off at him.

As the woman aims and shoots, the Barabel brings his weapon to bear and lets a shot go as her blaster bolt streaks in barely six inches from the creatures scaly head.. -Thunk- His weapon recoils and lets loose a canister which flies straight towards Lacuna and bursts directly in front of her. She is barely able to turn and duck away as the canister expels its tiny razor sharp projectiles. Lacuna's over claok catches of the blast and she is only slightly annoyed at the few darts that actually hit (-4vp's) her and leave a few small puncture wounds on her back.




Originally posted by coldskier0320

Good deed accomplished, Anel somersaults out of the ring of death she's just created, to take cover behind a trash canister in teh alley. She then takes a moment to focus all of her negative feelings in a single burst, to fill the now outnumbered alien with a core-shaking sense of dread...

Seeing the crazed whip weilding woman somersaulting towards his position the Barabel drops his weapon and flees before she can get at him. Landing nimbly on her feet Anel darts towards the nearest trash canister at the mouth of the alley. Peering down the alley, eyes glowing fiercely, Anel sees the powerfully built alien from the bar standing calmly and returning her glare with an equally intense gaze. His eyes burning with an orange light, he seems to be taking in the feelings of fear that Anel is attempting to cause him almost as though it is refreshing him. In his hand is a silver and black metal cylinder nearly a meter long which he is holding in his left hand. Noticing the glowing whips in Anel's hands the alien chuckles "Ah...You are a strong one aren't you child? I can feel a strength in you almost worthy of the Shadows." his voice hisses from down the alleyway. "You have passed my little test, now lower your weapons" as he takes a few steps towards the woman "Anel Shenarei.... I am here to make you and your companion Lacuna an offer that can be mutually beneficial and greatly increase your abilities." he says this while he is absentmindedly starting to twirl the silver cylinder ion his left hand faster and faster but it seems fairly unthreatening at the moment. "So are you going to listen to Eli and lower the weapons or is this going to become difficult?" he says in an even voice, even though the cylinder in his hand is now nothing more then a silver and black blur. (OOC:At this point Lacuna has come over even with Anel)

Night who says ni
12 December 2005, 01:55 PM
Exiting the small apartment the stranger leads Mas towards a nearby space dock. "I trust you brought your little book? Some interesting words there but you will not be needing it where we are going. Bring it if you feel it is necessary I suppose but once you arrive on Fel Prime it won't be needed at all. You will see the real thing not just read about it in a book written by a Jedi Scholar."

Without that "little book" I would have been ignorant to my power I have now ... and he was an ex-jedi scholar when he wrote it ... became one of the best darkside force user of his time ... he was no sith though. Mas continues to follow him to the docking bay , checking to make sure the book was still save in his robes.


Once they arrive at the docking bay the stranger leads Mas to a ship unlike anything he has seen before, it was fairly small for a transport (21m) and was shaped like a dagger. The ship was composed of a blackish grey metal that seemed to absorb the light from the bay around it instead of reflecting it as it should. As they neared the ship a boarding ramp lowered on the near side as they approached but there is no other sign of activity or life on or in the ship from what Mas can tell. As they reach the ramp the dark skinned stranger turned to Mas "This is the Nightshade and you may call me ...Bre'ze. This is my ship. We will head to the rendez vous point and meet the others and then we return to Fel Prime as one. "

Wow ... shes a beauty... Mas walks up the ramp and into the ship Bre'ze eh ... sounds familiar couldnt remember for the live of me what it means though..., he find a comfortable (or not) seat close to Bre'ze and tries to start a conversation ... hopefully revealing a personality or at least a motive of this man So you said we were going to meet others what are there stories... and whats this Fel Prime we're going to i've made my way around to a few places and I've NEVER heard of that place ...

max ordo
14 December 2005, 03:16 AM
Watching the scene unfold on the monitors before him Pey'Ton is pleased with what he sees. I was wrong to doubt my Lord's decision about bringing these lesser creatures to him to be trained and sent into the galaxy to advance his plans. Thes two have potential as do the others I am sure. This shall be a glorious campaign that the Lord of Shadows has devised. He thinks to himself as he watches the Nautolan male and Miraluka female easily dispatch the first two, much larger Togorians.

The Nautolan using his anger to fuel himself effortlessly drops a Togorian without actually touching him. The Nautolan's hand thrust forward and focused his will on disableing the larger creature. The Togorians eyes bulged for a second as the invisible force grabbed the creatures body and seemed to constrict it throat and lungs. The Nautolan clenched his hand and raised it slightly, effectively lifting the Togorian a few inches off the ground and bursting a couple of the creatures internal organs (namely its lungs) and without another thought this one time Jedi flips and hurtles himself at the oncoming Togorians.

Not a bad shot for someone without eyes Pey'Ton thinks as he watches the female Miraluka pull a blaster pistol and pop of a quick shot at the creatures the same instant that the Nautolan made his headlong rush at the Togorians. Her shot hits true, exposing a previously unknown hole (at least to the Togorian ;) ) in the huge creatures chest which is now sporting a good view of the inner workings of a Togorians chest cavity for the couple moments it takes the Togorian to realize that he is dead. Deciding that it is getting too crowded for blasters here the woman pulls a lightsaber of her own and assumes a fairly useable defensive stance for the battle she is about to encounter. The Togorians seem to still think that victory by sheer numbers was an option, So dividing themselves they went to attack the two smaller creatures (Antorm and Quira) not realizing that safety in numbers is not always a good way to look at things. Quira, noticing the Togorians coming at her steps quickly to the right and brings her lightsaber up and over quicker than the lead creature can react, catching it in the shoulder and cleanly severing the arm.



(OOC: sorry for the delayed posting but with family and this durned X-Mas business I have been swamped. Things will move faster soon I promise. So Kamon and the marmot, remember to just describe your actions only and I will roll and fill in the rest. Thanks ;) )

Kamon
14 December 2005, 06:25 PM
The Nautolan using his anger to fuel himself effortlessly drops a Togorian without actually touching him. The Nautolan's hand thrust forward and focused his will on disableing the larger creature. The Togorians eyes bulged for a second as the invisible force grabbed the creatures body and seemed to constrict it throat and lungs. The Nautolan clenched his hand and raised it slightly, effectively lifting the Togorian a few inches off the ground and bursting a couple of the creatures internal organs (namely its lungs) and without another thought this one time Jedi flips and hurtles himself at the oncoming Togorians.
With a cheeky smirk on his green face, Antorm lands gracefully on the ground. The Togorian he just killed(OOC:I DID kill it, right?) lying behind him, the Nautolan couldn't help but laugh. Is this really the best you can throw at me? Yer gonna hafta do better than that if you hope to defeat me, my alien scum...I did not survive 7 years in the wilderness by just these good looks.
Launching off his left foot, Antorm sped quickly towards the oncoming Togorians. With a powerful swing to his left(OOC:Power Attack), the Marauder quickly dispatched another of the catlike creatures, and without missing a beat, shot off into a kick towards the next enemy. It coughed heavily as the air left its lungs.
Twirling in a full 360 with his right arm forward, he brought down the green blade onto a third creature. It flashed brilliantly as it tore through the flesh and muscle of the nameless Togorian.
Glee and menace filled Antorms eyes and thoughts. he laughed maniacally as he struck down each opponent in turn. The sheer rush and thrill of combat excited him so, especially when the wretched underlings deserved to be put outta their misery.
Die! Fall before the might of Antorm Dizkuu, greatest Sith of all time, master of life and death!

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
15 December 2005, 03:46 AM
As the woman aims and shoots, the Barabel brings his weapon to bear and lets a shot go as her blaster bolt streaks in barely six inches from the creatures scaly head.. -Thunk- His weapon recoils and lets loose a canister which flies straight towards Lacuna and bursts directly in front of her. She is barely able to turn and duck away as the canister expels its tiny razor sharp projectiles. Lacuna's over claok catches of the blast and she is only slightly annoyed at the few darts that actually hit (-4vp's) her and leave a few small puncture wounds on her back. Ducking, Oh fra-! ...... "Ungh... Frak!!" as a few darts like needles hit her backside, minor stings. Spinning around on her toes, knees bent, and ready to strike back with something more lethal than any blaster could ever do... And the reptile had fled, it's weapon just hitting the ground...

Standing up, sting adding to simmering, as her muscles shifted with the motion she felt the slight pangs like fire in her backside. Reaching back, she managed to remove them...

Walking over to Anel, there was someone in their presence, made itself known now. Those eyes... Same from the bar?


"So are you going to listen to Eli and lower the weapons or is this going to become difficult?" he says in an even voice, even though the cylinder in his hand is now nothing more then a silver and black blur. (OOC:At this point Lacuna has come over even with Anel) Speaking before Anel could, slowly in a smooth deep toned serious voice, letting her accent flavor the emphasis of select words, "Depends. Who is Eli. And what does Eli want or offer? Only then maybe we'll lower our weapons and not before. Talk now. Or quit wasting our time." Lacuna finished sharply, letting the last few words roll of her tongue.

Lacuna's cloak was partly sliced, her outfit slightly peirced, and there was a firey itch becoming in the small of her back from the darts, so she let her displeasure be known in the form of a no-nonsense front. There were far more desirable ways to waste time entertaining a proposition. It decided to test their mettle first before propositioning. So be it. Negotiating will be to her terms now.

OOC: which-ever applicable: Bluff, gather info, Knowledge (Streetwise), Sense Motive

coldskier0320
15 December 2005, 05:31 AM
Speaking before Anel could, slowly in a smooth deep toned serious voice, letting her accent flavor the emphasis of select words, "Depends. Who is Eli. And what does Eli want or offer? Only then maybe we'll lower our weapons and not before. Talk now. Or quit wasting our time." Lacuna finished sharply, letting the last few words roll of her tongue.

Anel had missed most of the flechette round, having taken refuge on the lee side of a pair of garbage bins. Now, standing in the alley alongside Lacuna, she realized just how used to working alone she'd become. Needed to yell something just then...even 'look out' or 'get down' would have worked. She's fine this time but that's just luck. Anel, you've seen those in action. Hell, you have one of those things. That round could have just as easily blinded Lacuna permanently...or worse...

Trying not to dwell on possible futures, she returns her attention to the issue at hand. As Lacuna finishes speaking, Anel realizes that there isn't much more to add to Lacuna's astute handling of the situation. Had she been alone, she'd have said much the same thing. Thus, she realized the best thing she could to was back up her friend. So, in silence, she eyed the glowwy-eyed freak with the hollow expression that had become the norm for Anel after years of being reviled, feared, and hated. After a few seconds of thought, she realized that, just a moment ago, she was the glowwy-eyed freak. But that was how it went, Anel told herself, if you didn't want to be the prey in this galaxy, you had to be the predator. Thus, Anel tried her best to look the part of the predator, in support of the woman who had possibly become the only true friend she'd ever had in her entire life, her lightwhips, still ignited, laying to her sides.

While similar in appearance to lightsaber blades, the lightwhips functioned in a very different way. They had an actual metal whip as the core and anchor of the energy field. So while a lightsaber would have simply burned its way into the concrete below her, the whips lay on the ground, crackling softly as the occasionally vaporized a small rock or piece of refuse...

[OOC: Frightful Presence and Intimidate]

coldskier0320
4 January 2006, 07:15 PM
[OOC: Bump-zilla]

max ordo
5 January 2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Terras Jadeonar & Raven

Walking over to Anel, there was someone in their presence, made itself known now. Those eyes... Same from the bar?

Speaking before Anel could, slowly in a smooth deep toned serious voice, letting her accent flavor the emphasis of select words, "Depends. Who is Eli. And what does Eli want or offer? Only then maybe we'll lower our weapons and not before. Talk now. Or quit wasting our time." Lacuna finished sharply, letting the last few words roll of her tongue.

Lacuna's cloak was partly sliced, her outfit slightly peirced, and there was a firey itch becoming in the small of her back from the darts, so she let her displeasure be known in the form of a no-nonsense front. There were far more desirable ways to waste time entertaining a proposition. It decided to test their mettle first before propositioning. So be it. Negotiating will be to her terms now.

OOC: which-ever applicable: Bluff, gather info, Knowledge (Streetwise), Sense Motive [/B]

"Such anger and indignation...I like that. I am Eli, and I have been sent to find the two of you and offer you something nobody else will. You will be shown the proper use of your....talents. You are also required to complete something for my master for which you will be paid extremely well. If you live (he says with a wicked gleam in his eyes) Now will you join me or do I tell my master I found you dead on this insignificant world?"

max ordo
9 January 2006, 12:25 AM
As the two lightsaber weilding fighter drop the remaining Togorians they both hear a voice in their heads telling them to drop their weapons a moment before a sense of dread overcomes them both dropping them to their knees. The door to the room slides open and a powerfully built dark skinned alien enters the room "You know nothing of the Sith child....Bow to one greater than yourself and be glad I don't strike you dead where you stand. Perhaps you can become a Sith someday but now you are nothing."

coldskier0320
9 January 2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by max ordo


"Such anger and indignation...I like that. I am Eli, and I have been sent to find the two of you and offer you something nobody else will. You will be shown the proper use of your....talents. You are also required to complete something for my master for which you will be paid extremely well. If you live (he says with a wicked gleam in his eyes) Now will you join me or do I tell my master I found you dead on this insignificant world?"

Anel shifted uncomfortably in the ensuing silence. There was something about this...this thing...that she couldn't quite put her finger on. It certainly had something to do with his persistence, and his apparent lack of concern, even for his own life. After all, this Eli had just watched Lacuna and herself casually kill most of his entourage, and Anel figured that commanded at least a little respect, if not some honest trepidation. Still content to let her whips make the loudest noise in the alley, Anel eyes the creature intensely, trying to get some kind of read on the alien. His offer seemed genuine enough, at least as genuine as she was used to these days.

As far as the "talent lessons", Anel wasn't very interested. She'd had similar offers in the past, and most of them ended with the sudden demise of her erstwhile employer when she decided they were learning more than she. What caught her attention was the cash and the cash alone. After all, with a healthy cushion of credits, she could temporarily work for herself, tracking down and destroying those she hated most, the Jedi who'd ruined her life. Made her the untouchable she was today. Anel thought still that she'd have become a powerful, honorable warrior had she been allowed to stay with her family, had the Jedi not stolen her future...

Returning to the present, Anel shifted her gaze to Lacuna, giving her the facial expression equivalent of a shrug. Who knew? Maybe this Eli could even help her in her hunt. He obviously knew about her "talents" at this point, maybe there was a little truth behind his bluff. Either way, Anel was willing to play along if the price was right, thus, she simultaneously closed down both of her whips and began coiling the already-cool Mandalorian iron to secure them to her hips.

"Allright, ugly one. I'm willing to listen, assuming my associate is as well. I warn you, however, should you be bluffing, I can assure you that you'll seek to die, and death will flee from you..."

The Marmot
12 January 2006, 07:26 PM
Quira powers down her Lightsaber after dispatching the feline foes. Almost instantly she reacts to a voice in her head telling her to disarm, and is hit with feelings of deep fear and anxiety. Feelings so deep, that it is beyond her power to remain upright. Reluctantly, Quira drops her Lightsaber to her side, but keeps her hand in close proximety. The figure that walks thru the door sends chills down her spine. "Sith" is the first thing that crosses her mind...


Originally posted by max ordo
"You know nothing of the Sith child....Bow to one greater than yourself and be glad I don't strike you dead where you stand. Perhaps you can become a Sith someday but now you are nothing."

And nothing is exactly what she felt like. How could a single individual impress such feelings of dread on her. That is more power than she could even comprehend. Quira then realizes that Sith or not, this guy is in her head, using some sort of mind trick, and she is now in a very precarious situation. Suddenly, her left quadricep twitches, and she realizes her teeth are clenched, she's...not exactly happy. The feeling of anger mixed with the emotions inflicted by her captor gives her the reality check she needed. With a flick of her fingers, the Lightsaber returns to her hand. Quira stands to face the "Sith", and just stares...as perturbed as she is, she knows she is no match for him.
"I will 'bow' to no-one. Treat with the respect a powerful force-user deserves?...maybe...but 'bow'?...certainly not! What's this you speak of 'becoming a Sith'?"

max ordo
14 January 2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Night who says ni


Without that "little book" I would have been ignorant to my power I have now ... and he was an ex-jedi scholar when he wrote it ... became one of the best darkside force user of his time ... he was no sith though. Mas continues to follow him to the docking bay , checking to make sure the book was still save in his robes.



Wow ... shes a beauty... Mas walks up the ramp and into the ship Bre'ze eh ... sounds familiar couldnt remember for the live of me what it means though..., he find a comfortable (or not) seat close to Bre'ze and tries to start a conversation ... hopefully revealing a personality or at least a motive of this man So you said we were going to meet others what are there stories... and whats this Fel Prime we're going to i've made my way around to a few places and I've NEVER heard of that place ...


Listening to the human Bre'ze grins. "Fel Prime is like no place you have ever been child. The others should be there shortly after we arrive. The other Hands of Darkness have acquired their targets by now. Our Lord will be pleased and should answer your questions. We Hands don't normally speak much so I won't be as informative as you might like. You are actually the first non-Shadowkiller who has heard me speak, normally they die to fast."

Night who says ni
14 January 2006, 02:35 PM
Listening to the human Bre'ze grins. "Fel Prime is like no place you have ever been child. The others should be there shortly after we arrive. The other Hands of Darkness have acquired their targets by now. Our Lord will be pleased and should answer your questions. We Hands don't normally speak much so I won't be as informative as you might like. You are actually the first non-Shadowkiller who has heard me speak, normally they die to fast."

I guess that would be an honor then.... Mas takes a seat in a close by chair and begins to fidle with his lanvarok makeing sure its loaded and whatnot just incase... he thinks to himself. After he is satisified with the condition of the ancient weapon will try to relax on his way to Fel Prime ... but the reacuring thought of keeping his guard up keeps him from doing so.

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
15 January 2006, 01:06 AM
Lacuna got Anel's look and briefly returned a 'should i be surprised?' expression, while still keeping track of this 'Eli' infront of them. Lesser fools had made the mistake of looking away for the slightest moment. In this underworld of society, few made that mistake. Even fewer lived to learn from it. And so population control was somewhat maintained within these dredges of the galaxy.

Lacuna didnt bother to tuck away her weapons, not in this partiularly deadly game of bluf & chance.

Lacuna simply flatly said "Tell us more, preferably back inside the bar rather than out in the open alleys; but don't try to trick or mislead us. Or it may be your master who finds you dead on some insignifigant world."