PDA

View Full Version : Experience to get your Minis, booster, basics

Santa Claws
19 November 2005, 01:08 AM
Which a your experience to get your minis in your local shop or at the onlinestores?
How many you get?
Must we create a petition to WotC for produce faster or more or thatelse.
Please post NO WISHLIST of MINIs.
for that you can find place on WotC -Board.

Sithspawn
21 November 2005, 01:50 PM
I live in the UK and have bought most of my Boosters from my local comic store. By being a regular customer I've had a few discounts. Plus I like to support the small businessman.

I don't think a petition to WOTC to produce minis faster would do any good. Champions of the Force has already slipped a month since announced! I mean, the RPG petition hasn't really done a great deal has it?

I think the only sure way to get WOTC to keep producing the Star Wars minis is to buy them. Place orders with your local store, they will then place orders with their suppliers, etc, etc, right back to WOTC. Guaranteed orders is likely to get more done than just posting 'I would buy them' lots of times on the Wizards boards, like I have seen so often.

Tao
22 November 2005, 10:37 AM
a petition really isn't necesary, nor will it do any good. the current break in releases was not really planned... its the result of some changes on the production team. the planned release schedule is appropriate, and should satisfy everyone's needs. three sets a year, with additional supplements, should be more than enough.