PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Vs. Sith

Master Orion
3 December 2005, 02:58 PM
Hi to whoever it is that reads this, I would like you to know that I am pretty experienced in RPG-ing. I would like to get an RPG going about the war way after Luke and Liea, and the others. If you wan to join, though I will need character sheets posted, and i will need Jedi and Sith. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you join. Holla forget this thread it is nothign i am no longer goign to use my s/n anymore i will just stick with Dungeons adn Dragons

Night who says ni
3 December 2005, 03:17 PM
Well Master Orion I would first read the rules of the forum, this would be the wrong place to post such a request. with a better understanding of the rules people will be more willing to play in your games. Best of luck with your campain!!!

Night

(If you have any further questions you can talk with me or any of the other helpful people of the holonet via pms or im)

Stormrider
3 December 2005, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the Holonet! As Night said...read the forum rules to gain an understanding of how this lovley place works. If you need any assistance..don't hesitate to PM me..or contact me via AIM. My screename is Sulenth.

Krad-edis
3 December 2005, 04:45 PM
Master Orion,

Welcome. :) I think you might have better luck posting your game recruitment message here in the Trader's Infonet. (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=6) Have fun. :D

olineisfine
6 December 2005, 06:25 PM
hey is this game still up for play cause i'd like to join