PDA

View Full Version : Genosis:The Return, jedi ic



Pages : [1] 2

olineisfine
17 December 2005, 06:53 PM
Jawnus walked down the dark halls of the space craft as it hummed throught the night, he and the 3 other jedi on thios ship were heading to Genosis to fight and free 3 captured people, 2 jedi and a senator who were to be executed, he watches as the piolet deftly carries her along througfh the vastness, the three other jedi are alon, everyone preparing for the coming battle.
occ-anyone who wants to farsee or what have you, roll an ability check here.

Koreas Drumm
17 December 2005, 07:07 PM
Qwel began to bounce on his toes, and then stopped himself. I will be calm. Serene. In control! He reached down to his lightsaber hilt to make sure it was still there. After this battle, he would ask his Master if he could build a new one, his own. It would be - He stopped himself from getting carried away. He focused on the coming battle. Calmly imagining himself parrying blaster-bolts and slicing through enemies. It was a preparation technique that he and N'Arra had stumbled across while practicing and meditating before Lightsaber tournaments. Qwel frowned at the though of N'Arra. I will find you someday N'Arra. I swear it...

olineisfine
17 December 2005, 07:08 PM
the two teams had come from different backgrounds, jawnus ahd been with his padawan for quite a long time, he was a little headstrong and not quite attuned to the force, kinda like his freind obi-wan jawnus thought, the other 3 had just arisen and joined jawnus in the main sitting room, they were going to meditate as a group and then go over battle plans and review the clone troopers whom they would be commanding
occ- just as a note, in this the jedi know the clones are coming and which clones they control.
ic- jawnus sipped tea and his padawan and the other padawan wandered down the hall, the other master joined him for a drink.

Koreas Drumm
17 December 2005, 07:17 PM
Qwel decided to do something else that sometimes helped him before battles. He reached out with the force, searching for any disturbances...

ooc: Rolled an 11. Do I add my Wisdom Mod (-1) to that then?

olineisfine
17 December 2005, 07:23 PM
Qwel feels a slight twinge but nothing more, his master intrudes by coming into his room. "how are you, young one I feel some tension in you, let it go and go meditate with the other padawan, we still have 4 days till battle."

Koreas Drumm
17 December 2005, 07:28 PM
"Yes, master thank you." Qwel got up to leave, and then turned around at the door. "Master, do you think that N'Arra is still alive?"

olineisfine
17 December 2005, 07:31 PM
"I do not know nor is that my concern, my concern is with the hostages, master kenobi, anakin and senator amidala are my concern, not a long lost freind of yours," "go practice your lightsaber skills with the other padawan, and worry not about your friend."

Koreas Drumm
17 December 2005, 07:48 PM
ooc: N'Arra is not related to Qwel at all. Their parents were just friends, and fellow-adventurers.

"Yes, Master." Qwel entered the next room and approached Corvannus, the other apprentice.
"Corvannus, would you like to have a duel with me?"

OOC: If we duel, could we have a real battle? And just duel until vitality is gone. Or duel with practice blades and take no damage at all?

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 02:45 PM
Corvannus came out of his medditaion. "Hello Freind, You Want to duel me." Corvannus said standing "Practice Blades or Battle blades?"

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 02:49 PM
ooc: its up to whatever the two of you wish to do
ic: Jawnus sits down with a cup of strong tea, his favorite from the temple and decides, "I will preside over this battle, winner gets to make a new blade, by the time we reach genosis of course."

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 02:59 PM
OOc: got it
IC: "yes, master jawnus!" Corvannus said letting some exitement slip. he smiled and took his lightsaber from it's belt. he ignited it.
OOc: can i use the two lightsaber blade colors, like i put somewhere in my char thing.

"Qwel? Shall wqe begin?"

Koreas Drumm
18 December 2005, 03:03 PM
Qwel nodded. "Real blades." He walked to one side of the room and drew his lightsaber, taking joy in the feeling of the cold hard metal in his hands. He thought of the many times he had done this in the past. And then, after a pause for drama, he thumbed his blade on, and with a Snap-Hiss, the shamrock-green blade sparked to life. He spun it around himself a few times. And then prepared for battle...

OOC: We'll stop at Vitality... And I would like to use Battlemind if I have it... 14 + 12 = 26 (SWEET!) and is Force Defense a blanket bonus? Or is it a one-strike defense thing? Initiative roll is 2 + 4 = 6 (CRAP!) What is the exact effect of Battlemind, how much do I add to my rolls and such?

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 03:27 PM
fine, begin, and roll for your attacks very often.

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 04:29 PM
OOc: i have an 18 inititive+7=25
IC: He then brought the lightsaber up above his head and brought in down in a round-about way.

OOc: 15+9=24HIT!, 7+6+2=15!

IC: His first swing was caught by Koreas', but his second would of caught him slightly but corvannus just brought close enough to make Qwel Feel heat, but he brought his saber back in a defense stance.

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 04:33 PM
scrap this for now, there is no fight just post about you two meditating or talking or whatever you want to do within the confines of the ship..

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 04:38 PM
IC: why do you say that???

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 04:39 PM
because its easier than going throught all this stuff right now, we can wait till genosis.

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 04:40 PM
IC: sounds good.

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 04:42 PM
so just talk abotu what your characters are doing.

Koreas Drumm
18 December 2005, 04:45 PM
Qwel shrugged it off and raised his blade beginning his own attack twisting in a circle and using his momentum to give him extra force. He brought his blade down...

OOC: 15 + 10 = 25, hit (YES!) 12 Dmg! Right now I have... 21/36 VP, and Corvannus *now* has 17/29

IC: ... and feinted, he swung down at Corvannu's hips. Corvannus parried.

OOC: I just realized that damage to Vitality isn't physical damage. Corvo, please edit your post so that I blocked you, you haven't hit my HP yet.

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 05:00 PM
"keep your defense up"shouter Aramus "you both need to reach out and anticipate, block, dont just slash and hack""

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 05:08 PM
OOc: 5+9=14

Ic: Corvannus swung his lightsaber over to the left and brought into a swing that wouldn't of hit Qwel even if Qwel's lightsaber wasn't there to block it.

Koreas Drumm
18 December 2005, 05:16 PM
Qwel nodded to his Master and slowed down. He began his attack slower this time, and began to pick up momentum in his attacks...

OOC: 16 + 10 = 26, Hit! 11 Dmg! Qwel: 21/36 VP, Corvo: 6/29 VP. I'm beating hiim! I'm just going to go in less specific combat terms for now.

LightSaber-Lord
18 December 2005, 05:24 PM
OOc: 19+9=28! hit! 8+3=11; eleven damage.

Corvannus brought his saber in for a swing, but faked taking it back in another adirection and broughtin down in a way that held Qwel's lightsaber down, it would've been a death move if they were really against eachother, but Corvannus let it go.

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 05:25 PM
"wonderful job!" "both of you"Qwel here are the things you will need to make your saber, and I'm sorry but your master has the crystals that you will need, young solo, why dont you og get them." Aramus walks over to his apprentice "now would you like to learn how you make a lightsaber?"

Koreas Drumm
18 December 2005, 06:02 PM
"Have I won already?" Qwel paused, a curious look on his face.

OOC: Qwel: 10/36 VP, Corvo: 6/29 VP. I think I wanted to go until all Vitality was gone. But this is fine. I usually like an easy victory. By the way, I think there were some typos in there... You're Jawnus, my master. Aramus is your Char in another Campaign. And I already have +10 in Craft Lightsaber, I know that doesn't mean I know everything about how to do it, but I just wanted to point that out.

olineisfine
18 December 2005, 06:05 PM
sorry i was just working on another character, got my sheets mesed up
ic- "very well, here are the parts for you to choose from, so now go pick your parts and construct it."

Koreas Drumm
18 December 2005, 06:45 PM
Qwel smiled. "Thank you master. I greatly appreciate this opportunity." Qwel took a violet-blue crystal, and the necessary pieces, and then headed to his quarters to begin construction.

OOC: 9 + 10 = 19. So... how far along does that take me in Lightsaber Construction?

LightSaber-Lord
19 December 2005, 06:15 AM
Corvannus went and got the crystals, brought them to Qwel(who seems kinda proud), Qwel picked one, and Corvannus took the rest of the rare crystals back to his master.

OOC: you ened that WAY to soon... of course one of us was bound t oget hurt.so...

i'd still like to finnish it. maybe we can duel latter.

olineisfine
19 December 2005, 03:30 PM
Jawnus hurried into the main sitting room on the ship, it was decked out in red and crmson colors with black slong the edges. He spoke to the three jedi within the room, "We have to hurry, there is an urgent message in the briefing room from Masters Yoda and Windu and the rest of the council, come as quickly as you can." The n he turned, to his apprentice "I'm soory but there will be no time for you to construct your lightsaber untill after the battle." The he turned to the other master "If you would, hurry along"

Koreas Drumm
19 December 2005, 03:41 PM
Qwel sighed, and frowned. There is no emotion, there is peace.
"Yes Master." Qwel put the tools and parts in his belt-pouch, strapped on his Lightsaber, and followed his Master into the next room.

olineisfine
19 December 2005, 04:51 PM
Jawnus looked at his apprentice, they hadnt had a great bonding experience, recently their trust seemed to hit an all time low, but now was not the time for this, he turned his thoughts to his padawan
"you seem apprehensive and quite a bit wrapped up in something outside of the mission, what is your concern?" he waited for a replky
(insert answer here) "well focus on the mission, free your mind, ok, by the way we will be working with a clone commando team, we have to objectives, rescue the 3 hostages and defend that position, and also attempt to capture a high level CIS general, I believe this will be difficult, therefore we will work as a full group of 10 on the ground, instead of splitting up, ok?" "any questions?"

Koreas Drumm
19 December 2005, 05:08 PM
Qwel stumbled. Now really wasn't the time to talk about this. "Um, could we discuss it after the briefing?"

[After Briefing]

"We will be working with Clones? This shall be an interesting experience. No question here, Master."

olineisfine
19 December 2005, 06:03 PM
"Do you feel it padawan?" Jawnus said, looking at his apprentice, he then looked at the other two jedi to see if he was the only one who felt it.

ooc- btw if any of you take more than 48 hours to post on important stuff your character will be npc'd for that extent of time.

Koreas Drumm
19 December 2005, 06:09 PM
OOC: Rolled a 6. Assume that's a Wis ability roll, so no modifier for me. I guess I don't feel anything.

LightSaber-Lord
20 December 2005, 07:51 AM
Corvannus looked up at the Master. "No sir, i didn't feel anything."

OOc: 4 with no modifier.

Toyship
20 December 2005, 08:24 AM
IC:
Aric slowly came out of his trance as he heard the call for the masters to come to the briefing. I must stop dwelling on the past he thought to himself. Too much more of this and I may need to consult Master Yoda. He then returned to contemplating the mission...all he knew was that the Jedi would be working with a team of Commandoes to rescue Senator Amidala and the two Jedi Kenobi and Skywalker. He reached out with the Force to find out more...
OOC: I rolled a 15 +12 so a 27 For my Farseeing check...

olineisfine
20 December 2005, 03:07 PM
ooc-toyship your farseeing check is a sucess,
ic- Jawnus waits in his room meditating on missons, masters and other things, going through his battle techniques and such, he had heard rumors of count dukoo training an apprentice or two or three, oh well, they would cross that bridge when they came to it, he slowly drifted off as action ensued with people crashing into his room, oh it was just master adi gallia and her apprentice, never mind..
ooc-we are now 1 day from beginning the battle.

olineisfine
20 December 2005, 06:36 PM
4th cops, 19th commando Division, 35th brigade, 75th battalion, 12th company, Delta Platoon, Alpha and Omega squad, thats the breakdown of the troops we'll be working with, Adi Gallia proclaimed to the jedi, "by the way, we are one day away from genosis , so be ready to go, early tommarow."

Koreas Drumm
20 December 2005, 08:12 PM
Qwel sat on his bed, legs crossed. He had tried to talk to his master, but been unsuccessful. That was okay though. He could do it himself. Most of what my master was detecting, was probably just my disappointment about not building my lightsaber. I need to keep my emotions in check... Then, he took a deep breath and went back into a trance, preparing himself for the coming battle.

LightSaber-Lord
20 December 2005, 08:23 PM
Corvannus would've gone and interacted with the clones, but he knew that he'd be beter off meditating. He closed his eyes and started going through his lightsaber training and then slowly went on to reveiw all of his training and experience with the force, he next went on to what he'd heard of the planet Genosis, What he'd learned of the clone troopers, What he'd heard of their mission. He searched many things through and with the force, after a while, he became a little tired, and couldn't help but fall into a trance.

Toyship
21 December 2005, 07:59 AM
Aric broke off his trance and stood up. He decide it would be best to go talk with his apprentice, Corvannus. I hope he's keeping his emotions in check he thought.

olineisfine
21 December 2005, 11:56 AM
ooc- we are not on the same ship as the clones, we cannot interact with them, we need to tone it up but we need to wait a little loonger, keep posting as much as you want but we will stay in this same game day as long as it takes for the clones to catch up so do whatever your character wants but keep advancing the game along.

LightSaber-Lord
21 December 2005, 12:05 PM
OOc: Master, I wait for you to make the first move.

Toyship
23 December 2005, 06:40 AM
Aric walked into the room and immediately saw that his Padawan was in a trance. Good he thought I have taught him well. Perhaps he is ready for the trials. "Corvannus", he said quietly, "I need to speak to you about the assignment and what it entails."
(Insert Reply)
"I'm sure you've heard the rumors that there is a fallen Jedi at the head of the separatists, and that rumor is true."
(Reply)
"His name is Count Dooku and he currently has two Jedi and a Senator in custody. You know all this but what i'm trying to say is to be on your guard. I sense the dark-side around Dooku. The dark-side surrounds everything right now...be on your guard." With that Aric turned and left the room. His thoughts returned to the tragedy of Cay and Ulic and how best he should emulate their good deeds and strive to keep away from Ulic's evil ones....

LightSaber-Lord
23 December 2005, 02:17 PM
Aric walked into the room and immediately saw that his Padawan was in a trance. Good he thought I have taught him well. Perhaps he is ready for the trials. "Corvannus", he said quietly, "I need to speak to you about the assignment and what it entails."


Corvvanus came out of his trance. He looked Up at his master, he felt some pleased emotions come from His master. "yes Master." he said standing.


"I'm sure you've heard the rumors that there is a fallen Jedi at the head of the separatists, and that rumor is true."


"yes, master. i have heard it." Replied Corvvanus.


"His name is Count Dooku and he currently has two Jedi and a Senator in custody. You know all this but what i'm trying to say is to be on your guard. I sense the dark-side around Dooku. The dark-side surrounds everything right now...be on your guard." With that Aric turned and left the room. His thoughts returned to the tragedy of Cay and Ulic and how best he should emulate their good deeds and strive to keep away from Ulic's evil ones....

Corvannus nodded adn sat back down into his trance.

olineisfine
28 December 2005, 12:56 PM
"24 hours away from Genosis" the piolt sounded over the intercom of the starship, Aramus sat down and polished his lightsaber hilt, waiting for the other 3 jedi to join him for a jedi concil meeting about the number of jedi, number of clones and other important battle info, this was to be their last contact untill after the battle.
ooc- the battle will be starting within a days time.

Koreas Drumm
28 December 2005, 03:35 PM
Qwel entered the briefing room, took a position by his master and waited for the others.

LightSaber-Lord
28 December 2005, 07:15 PM
Corvannus Got up from his place on the floor and headed to the place where the jedi'd meet to be informed. he whistled 'til he arivved the meeting place. where he sat down, and waited for his master to arrive.

olineisfine
28 December 2005, 07:23 PM
When the jedi walk in they see the holo projections of the jedi consul members of wich both masters are a part. Yoda gets up to speak "Hmm, a situation we have, close to battle clones are not and in peril our freinds lives are." "go quickly and save them you will," "Very well," Reply Kia-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu and all other members of the consul. "It is settled then, we will attack, establish a base and rescue the hostages untill Yoda arrives with the clones". everyone nods in approval. "May the force be with us" echos throughtotu the room as the holoprojectors shutoff and the intercom says "12 hours to destination"

ooc-you all have a max of 2 more posts before we reach genosis, if you havent figured it out, I'm an action first, talking later kind of player, mack isnt gonna be happy but we'll deal.;

Toyship
29 December 2005, 08:54 AM
Aric entered the room late, and noticed that the briefing had just ended. Darn he thought. "Corvannus, i'm glad to see you were on time, what did you learn from the briefing?"
(Response)
"Well i suppose then i'll return to my quarters and run through my exercises, i suggest you do the same." He started to leave, "Oh and Corvannus come see me before we land, I need to talk to you." He smiled and walked out of the room.

olineisfine
29 December 2005, 08:58 AM
"Hold on Aric, We must have a battle plan once we hit the ground, I think that we should attempt to form a base of opperations, as master windu said, but also once the clones arrive, should we pull ourselves back or move to the catacombs, we have 2 clone commando units under our command, we will find them on the ground how we use them, is still to be decieded."

Toyship
29 December 2005, 09:04 AM
"Oh,sorry" Aric replied, " i think pushing to the catacombs would be the best bet to find the hostages...is there any way to contact the commandos before we make planetfall?"

olineisfine
29 December 2005, 09:14 AM
I am not sure, perhaps we should ask the piolt he will know"

Toyship
29 December 2005, 09:44 AM
"Here let me send my Padawan," he motions to his apprentice," Corvannus, go and ask the pilot if there is any way to contact Master Yoda before we make planetfall. Thank You."

LightSaber-Lord
29 December 2005, 07:04 PM
Aric entered the room late, and noticed that the briefing had just ended. Darn he thought. "Corvannus, i'm glad to see you were on time, what did you learn from the briefing?"

Corrvannus looked at his master, smile and chuckled. mostly because of how late his Master was. "It sounds like we're landing and establishing a base, then we shall wait 'til master Yoda and his troop' arrive."

"Well i suppose then i'll return to my quarters and run through my exercises, i suggest you do the same." He started to leave, "Oh and Corvannus come see me before we land, I need to talk to you." He smiled and walked out of the room.

"Yes, My Master." Said Corvannus, he stoped and saluted the apraoching Jedi Master and was just about to leave when he heard and felt his master giving him a command. he turned around and aknoledged his master in a way he knew his master would notice him. then he made off for the cockpit. where he asked the pilot if there was a posibility to contact Jedi Master Yoda before planetfall.

Koreas Drumm
29 December 2005, 07:16 PM
OOC: I have a packed Friday and Weekend, and then my Vacation ends. I have no clue how soon I'll be able to get back. NPC my Character if necessary, but if you could wait a day or two, that'd be awesome...

IC: Qwel approached his master and said.
"Master, if you are not too busy, I would like to talk with you. It's nothing important, but we haven't had a real conversation in so long..."

olineisfine
29 December 2005, 07:19 PM
"Certainly, my padawan, what do you wish to speak of?"

ooc- yea you get 48 hours after I make a post concerning the whole group before I npc you character, that goes for everyone.

Koreas Drumm
30 December 2005, 10:37 AM
Qwel shrugged,

"I don't know. Perhaps we could go over the battle plans again..."

olineisfine
30 December 2005, 11:17 AM
"sure, what do you have questions about?" He asked, "is there something that is not cleaR, because we make planet fall in less than 20 hours so, ask now or you may not live."

Koreas Drumm
30 December 2005, 05:39 PM
Qwel grinned.

"No. Not at all, I was thinking that perhaps we could make an improvement, but now that I think about it, there is nothing that I would suggest..." Qwel shrugged awkwardly.

olineisfine
30 December 2005, 07:23 PM
"no, make your suggestion, I would appreciate your input, it could save lives of some clones and jedi."

Koreas Drumm
1 January 2006, 03:21 PM
Qwel shrugged again, feeling somewhat awkward at being a bad conversationalist.

"No really, I did not have any Ideas, Master." Qwel paused again, not sure what to say, but wanted to have a normal conversation with his Master, and was not sure what to say in order to do so.

olineisfine
2 January 2006, 05:38 PM
"Very well, then" said Jawnus, then go to your room and ready yourself, we have less than half a day till we land on Genosis.

Later than day, all four Jedi are assembeled ready to make planet fall as they watch th dark dusty desert of a planet come into view. They talk amongst themselves.

Koreas Drumm
3 January 2006, 02:17 PM
Qwel smiled to himself. I can handle this. And I'll do well.

"Master, how close should we stay to the other Jedi? Will we be fighting together?"

Toyship
4 January 2006, 03:10 PM
"Amazing isn't it" Aric said, "The planet I mean, to think theres billions of star systems. it's awe inspiring. All of this because of the force."
He stared out at he planet and thought to himselfWow . He broke from his reverie and asked "What's the expected resistance, when we get down to the surface i mean?"

olineisfine
4 January 2006, 03:19 PM
"well, resistance looks to be heavy in numbers, but very low on skill, droids are mass produced but not at all tough nor do they have original thought, so, we'll just have to see, and hope there arent too many destroyers, but capturing that core ship should be bundels of fun"

Toyship
4 January 2006, 03:24 PM
"Definitly," Aric replied, "Any chance of heavy artillery?" Before he even said that though he thought he would know the answer. No. How could there be, the clones were the only thing made werent they? Aric thought. But did he know?

LightSaber-Lord
4 January 2006, 04:40 PM
Corrvannus was deep in thought, and wasn't paying attention to the present.

olineisfine
5 January 2006, 06:13 PM
as the jedi walk out into the desert and look upon the dust pit that is genosis they see the onimus looking ampetheater where the executions will happen some time soon, about 3 hours, or so, they begin to walk forward talking amongst their two teams of jedi master and padawan. They have agreed to take up positions on the right side of the arena, nearest to the hostages, so they can be in position quickly.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 05:34 PM
How are we to proceed master?

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 05:57 PM
With caution, he says as they approach the looming arena, they go indside and sit down as the captives and animals are brought out.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 06:15 PM
within a minuete they notice that the other jedi are ready to strike they ignight their lightsabers "ready?" he says as he jumps into the fray
ooc- post what you want to do and your roll, and I will tell you the result, then you can carry out your action with your character.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 06:17 PM
[Qwel takes seat next to his Jawnus and thumbs the lightsaber hidden just under his robes]

Ok, here's wher the training pays off. keep you head remember your training and trust in the force

I will act on your lead.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 06:19 PM
[Qwell follows his masters lead and within a flash his lightsaber is out and ignited]


ooc: whats the opposition layout, how many and there positions.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 06:48 PM
I'm having trouble with a map, but essentially, we are near to the 3 captives, with about 60 or 70 battle droids surrounding us, we also have a few jedi, mainly mace windu but it's basically us. Also, our objectives are as follows, create a hole in the opposition's battle line, advance to the catacombs, kill or capture sun-fac, and capture a CIS cor ship, the former, being the most important.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 06:55 PM
OOC: have we secured the hostages or is our particular objective just to clear a path and capture the other guy?

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 06:58 PM
ooc- the hostages are of no concern to us, just killing the general and getting on a ship, also as of now, this game is completely seperate from the clones, it will bear the same title, but mack is my best friend and he is still making me wait so for now its just me and you untill either of us recruits new jedi for the game, ok?, you can still play as a clone though.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 07:06 PM
ooc: got it

[Qwel heads for the first of the battle droids in the direction of the exit (catacombs)]

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 07:15 PM
master and padawan are battling back to back with a wall of atleast 20 battle droids directly infront of them, Jawnus deflects a blaster bolt and hacks the nearest droid, waiting for his apprentice to attack and stop running.

ooc- i rolled 11+10=21 a battle droid's defense is 9 so, goodbye
ic- he easily slices through a droid cutting him cleanly in two as the smoldering metal falls to the ground, he moves towars another droid.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 07:21 PM
Qwell slices at the nearest driod to him.

ooc: rolled 15 + 11=26

The Driods head flys off clean as it falls backwards.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 07:23 PM
"very nice, my padwan" "Shall we proceed?" he says as 4 more droids close in around them
Mission time- 00:01:12
ooc- ok its me, you and 4 droids, we need to make a saving throw or deflect to dodge or deflect the incoming blaster bolts.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 07:31 PM
"By all means master, let's clear a path"

ooc: 14+9 (reflex savings right?)=23

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 07:37 PM
ooc- yea, relfex- my roll is7+7=14, the droid for you rolled a 9 and mine rolled a 10, so doesnt matter-
ic- both jedi dodge the blaster bolts and are able to progress towars them, all around them jedi are falling and they realize they need to fall back to have any chance of survival and they both retreat the ten meters to jon the ring, round 2 is starting with about 30 droids closing in.
mission time- 00:02:20-

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 07:42 PM
[for moment Qwel is shaken by the sight of all the fallen Jedi]

I must remain calm, must trust in the force

Qwel swings at the closest droid..

ooc: dude just rolled a natural 20, talk about the force

The droid is quickly and cleanly sliced in half.

ooc: I think at this point we should be rolling savings throws each round for all the blaster fire coming at us. Your call though.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 07:53 PM
Just then they saw 4 clone LAAT ship come in and fry the droids and form a wall around them "Get on!" Jawnus yelled , he entered the ship and looked at the pilot "Take us to the assembly area" he said
Mission Time-00:02:50-

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 07:58 PM
Qwel follows his masters lead and leaps onto the ship.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 08:02 PM
Mission Time-00:03:04-
The ship lands within the assembly area, and a clone commander approaches him "Sir, I have 2 Squads for you "Qwel you take one, I will take one, we will meeet on the core ship, ok?" Then he ran off to lead his units into battle the lasers are flying over head as the clones charge into battle
ooc-we are in the 3rd round now, and are about 2or 3 turns from the catacombs.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 08:05 PM
Qwel meets up with the squad of clones to be placed under his direction and leads them into the fray.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 08:11 PM
Mission Time-00:05:04-
Both jedi encounter heavy resistance Jawnus 2 droids in quick fashion and leaves the smoldering carcasses behind, his clones also take out 4 droids with their shots, ooc- yes i roled for all four clones, and btw thats how many clones you control, 4.ic- one of the clones goes down and 1 is injured Jawnus wonders how his padawan fares.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 08:26 PM
Qwel and the clones charge in wedge formation and clash into the driod forces.

ooc: Qwel 14+11=25, clones: 16+9=25, 14+9=23, 7+9=16, 5+9=14

Qwel quickly dispatches another droid while the clones knock out four more.

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 08:36 PM
Jawnus swings at another droid and cuts it down frying it's circuts
the clones fire a hail of bullets, Jawnus sees his padawan running next to him, the clone hit 2 droids, one is killed and the other has lost an arm, but can still fight. as the ten of them enter the catacombs, jawnus, pulls up hoping his padawan will do the same. they proceed slowly but he senses nothing at the moment.
Mission Time-00:07:00

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 08:45 PM
Qwel slices another driod in two while still running into the catacombs alongs side his master, the clones take down 4 more droids following on Qwel's heels.

"Take up positions at the entrance of the catacombs" He instructs the clones "follow several paces behind as we move and guard our rear"

"Yes Sir!" Snaps the Clone Sargent.

Qwel turns to Jawnus "What do you sense master?"

olineisfine
7 January 2006, 08:50 PM
"Hmm, nothing for now, but an ambush may be in the works" as he said this for droiddekas and 10 battle droids came around the corner. Jawnus ran ahead he slashes and misses twice while the clones fire and hit the mark on 4 of the droids and they crumple to the ground. one clone is killed and the other 2 are badly hurt by return fire.

Rabbiddog
7 January 2006, 08:54 PM
"UP FRONT! Qwel yells back at the Clones to the rear who turn and engage the driods marching to meet them. Qwel runs up and attacks the closest droidekka.

ooc: whats the droidekka's defense? I rolled 14+11=25 The clones engaged the battle driods and all four hit.

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 05:12 AM
ooc- i used battlemind and rolled an 11, so I get +2 to my attacks.
ic- Jawnus calls upon the force and slashes at a droiddeka but can't get throught the shrild, and his strike glances off, the droiddekas fire and miss,
ooc- you dont say what the clones do other than ordering them, i roll and everything for them.
ic-Three of the remaining droids fire and hit their mark while a fourth is unable to hit a clone or jedi. Two are just glancing blows, but the other is a bad wound and the clone is staggering behind. Round 4.
ooc- ok so basically, it's me and you and and 6 clones, and one is badly hurt, and opposing us are both droiddekas, and 5 battle droids.

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 09:49 AM
Jawnus srikes out at one of the nearest battle droids and slashes its head off and the droid colapses, then the clones fire and 3 of them strike down battle droids, the remainign droid scream "uhhh ohhh, um better retreat, rodger rodger." and runs away down the catacombs. the droidekas fire at me and you and over shoot.
Mission Time-00:07:10-
ooc- ok, your up.

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 11:43 AM
ooc: sorry, I thought i was still rolling for the four clones that came with me did'nt know you were taking them over.

Qwel turns to engagae the next droiddeka....

ooc: 12+11=21

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 11:44 AM
ooc-its cool, but you never controlled the clones, all characters except yours, are uinder the control of the gm,

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 11:45 AM
ooc: OIC, sorry i thought i was rolling for them from the get go. My bad.

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 11:47 AM
your swing hits the droiddeka and slices it down the last one fires a blaster bolt at you and misses again. there are two tunnels ahead one leads to sun-fac the other leads to a core ship, a decision must be made as sonn as that last pesky droid gets killed, then more clones come running down the tunnel.

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 11:55 AM
"Master, I think we are outnumbered, too many droids and more are likely to be coming. Better part of valor, I think we should head for the core ship. We can face Sun-Fac another day"

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 12:08 PM
"Hmmm, you are learning, my young padawan, speaking like a true jedi, yes there will be another day" then he turns to the captin "commander, get us four more squads, and an laat" "Yes sir, right away"he says, moments later they all board the ship and fly towads the coreship looming in the distance,
ooc- if you wnat to discuss battle strategy or just chat with clones now is the time.
Mission Time-00:10:20

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 12:13 PM
[Qwel takes few moments to collect his thoughts]

"Master, how do think we should proceed once we board the core ship?"

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 12:17 PM
"with caution, with 16 clones and us we should be able to take over the ship and use it if need be, otherwise we will eliminate all resistance and jump back into the fray"
Mission Time-00:10"22-
The ship lands and all clones and jedi jump off, just then the ship is shot down, Jawnus doesnt even turn around as he heads onto the core ship,
ooc- there are approamatly 40 or so batle droids on the ship, now is the time, battle will happen like this from now on, you will post what you want to try and do, then I will make all nessicary rolls, then I will post the results and you will post with what your character does, then I will move through all other party;s involved in the conflict, also have contingencys ie- if this succeds opf fail i will do this or this, ok?

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 12:20 PM
ooc: Am I still rolling Qwels combat rolls?

olineisfine
8 January 2006, 12:21 PM
nope, i am taking over all rolling, just like in the 22nd regiment game, it worked form them so it can work for me.

Rabbiddog
8 January 2006, 09:02 PM
Qwel follows Jawnus onto the ship.

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 11:59 AM
jawnus looks at qwel, "what are you doing?"wait for our clones to arrive" just then a second and third ship land and drop off about 20 clones and another jedi. as they land a fourth ship crash lands after being shot down, droids are a buzz and if they dont hurry they will either lose the opportunity to take the core ship or the survivors of the crash will be killed. the jedi have come to an impasse, there is no easy way out, unlike before there are lives at stake, two clones are shooting from the ship as the droids close in, Ínto the core ship," orders Jawnus, he turns to look at his apprentice who appears to be staring at the crashed ship
Mission Time-00:11:02-

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 01:48 PM
"Master, we should help the survivors. Let me go to their aid, another Jedi has joined us, he can assist you with the core ship"

[Qwel looks at Jawnus questioningly]

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 01:59 PM
"No, they have given their lives for the cause, you will come on the core ship" he says as he steps on , the other jedi has rushed over and is being overwhelemed by droids, one of the clones has already been killed "there is nothing more we can do" with that he and some of the clones snuck onto the ship and hid amongst the rooms, the padawan is all by himself, with about 8 clones staning there
"i am the senior officer" says a clone with green stripes on his armor "my name is AC-2367" "lead the way to battle"
ooc-the decision is up to you, make your choice, also, there are other core ships in the area for you to stow upon. do you understand what the crashed clone shp looks like? its the one in episode 2 that comes into the battle.
Mission Time-00:11:08

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 02:32 PM
Trust in the force

"Make for the survivors of that crash, secure the survivors and make for one of the other core ships. We need to move fast, if they can walk then they go with us, if not then may the force be with them. Let's Move!"

[With that Qwel and the other Clones head for the crash]

ooc: is the other Jedi in the same area?

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 02:43 PM
ooc- ok heres kinda what it looks liek, which is tough for me because I dont have a map yet, sometime this weekend, unfortunatly is when i might be able to make one, but its like the laat, is tipped on its side, sot he surviours are hidden by the laat, and the enemy would have to jump inside to get to them. there are 3 clones now who have poped up and are fighting alongside the twi'lek padawan who is slightly younger than you, whos master has apparently died, they are fighiting as best they can using the plane for cover, but they are surrounded by no less than 60 battle droids, ofcourse all clone troops are advancing but we are way behind enemy lines and clones hips are flying over head so basically you will need to secure a perimiter for any of them to land and deploy more troops.
ic- Jawnus moved along as if nothing has happened, "i have lost 2 padawnas before" he says to himself. he moves into the hall way and the clones follow in their 2 squads behind him as they move up to the second floor, theri way is impeeded by about 20 battle droids and 2 droiddekas. he quickly delfects a blaster bolt and seeks cover behind a blast door, he is momentarily caught off guard, he and his commanding clone, HT-76R4 are busy giving out orders and deploying their troops
Meanwhile, the 3 clones troopers and the young jedia re busy holding off the inevitable moment when the droids surge ahead and kill them all,
AC-2367 looks at you "sir how do you want my men deployed?" he waits for your answer

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 03:13 PM
"Secure a perimeter right here. I want to secure a temporary LZ to get more troopers down here as soon as possible. Make it happen!"

[Qwel looks at the survivors fighting for their lives at the wreck]

Hang in there

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 03:20 PM
two of the clones fire back and kill battle droids but more just fill in their place. the jedi deflects a blaster bolt but it misses everything, 3 of your 8 clones hit the mark and eliminate 3 more droids, the droids number about 55 now, and are closing in a perimiter is trying to be secured but it is impossible "Sir, that cannot be don, I suggest we fall back or be overrun very soon, all pilots are telling me ther is no room to land" two clones are hit and killed the jedi and clone hop back into the troop ship, the droids advance at full speed.

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 03:31 PM
[Qwel looks with despair at the survivors]

ARRRRRRRRGH! [Qwel screams out in frustration]

Very well, let's get aboard the core ship. Move out!

[Qwel looks back at the survivors one last time]
I'm sorry, I tried. May the force be with you all

[Qwel and the rest of the Clones head for a core ship]

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 04:12 PM
"Very well" says the commander as you enter the core ship you can hear a batle erupting above you, the clones charge ahead before you even give a command
Mission Time-00:12:03
ic- jawnus slashes at the nearest droid and misses 3 of the clones are able to return fire at the 4 nearest droids and kill 3 of the four. the droids have them pinned inside of two adjacent rooms. the droids fire and because of the semi closed blast shield, 3 hit their mark but one is a glaning wound to the clone unfortuatly the other twoa re kill shots
ooc- as it stands, he have a total of 14 clones, plus us, and the droids out number us by atleast 3 to 1.
ic, jawnus hopes his padawan will show up soon.

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 05:21 PM
Combat

While we're in combat initiative:

The GM will make all dice rolls in combat; you only need describe what your character intends to do. Often, I'll ask for a 2-3 rounds at a time. Try to keep combat descriptive and cinematic, and only use "rulebook-speak" when necessary.


And feel free to add "contingency options" to your post, as in: "if this succeeds, then I do that."


Combat will take the form of "players post their intended actions, then GM posts a resolution." See THIS thread for a good example of this style of combat.


Try not to "act out of turn." I'll try to keep the Initiative posted throughout the combat, so try to keep more-or-less in order. If you post a little too soon or too late, I'll cover it in my resolution posts. I (probably) won't make a big deal out of this, but try to keep in order.


Once you've posted in a combat, please don't again until the GM resolves your action. OTHER players can post after you; the same player just shouldn't post twice in-between GM post. Depending on the situation, I may respond to every player's post, or I may let a few players declare their actions before resolving it.

For example, Luke's player might write:

Luke uses Move Object to grab a blaster from one of the Gamorreans, then tries to take a shot at the crime boss. If he has time, he activates Battlemind next, and if he has more time, he fires at that Mandalorian guy in the corner too.

OOC: He'll spend a Force Point this round.

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 05:25 PM
[Qwel rushes to the battle as he nears the battle he sees their predicament and holds back just out of range]

"Master Jawnus, is there anyway to flank the droids? Do we have any grenades of any type?"

ooc: do we have comlinks?

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 05:41 PM
ooc- yes we have comlinks,
ic- no there is no way to flank them, my padawan, they have the small hallway shut off, out only option is to fight or pull back, he says
then he jumps outhalf of our clones fire and hit the droids and those 8 fall to the ground, seeing an opening jawnus jumps and lands directly behind one of the droiddekas, he slashes but does little damage if any he yells for the clones and his padawan to advance
Mission Time-00:12:10
9 droids hit the mark but their armour protects all but two, one of whom is the commander HT-76R4, jawnus is caught off guard and so is qwel luckily the droids have horrible aim.
ooc-your turn, do something drastict to get us in or out or we're screwed, im done for the round and soon we're going to be overwhelemd

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 05:56 PM
"Keep firing on the droids and try not to hit me" Qwel yells to the Clones.
Qwel then rushes foward and attacks the nearest droid.

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 06:08 PM
ooc-Roll(3d8)+0:
6,1,4,+0
Total:11

Roll(3d8)+0:
5,8,8,+0
Total:21

Roll(3d8)+0:
2,3,1,+0
Total:6

Roll(3d8)+0:
8,2,3,+0
Total:13

Roll(3d8)+0:
3,5,2,+0
Total:10

Roll(3d8)+0:
3,4,5,+0
Total:12

Roll(3d8)+0:
5,4,3,+0
Total:12

Roll(3d8)+0:
7,3,5,+0
Total:15

Roll(3d8)+0:
1,4,6,+0
Total:11
Roll(3d8)+0:
3,2,4,+0
Total:9

Roll(3d8)+0:
6,2,2,+0
Total:10

Roll(3d8)+0:
3,2,6,+0
Total:11

Roll(3d8)+0:
7,8,4,+0
Total:19

Roll(3d8)+0:
3,1,6,+0
Total:10
couldnt make this up

ic-you along with 13 clones kill 13 droids and the droids fall back slightly jawnus runs back"thanks for that my young apprentice, now push ahead, all troops forward.
Mission Time-00:12:20-

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 06:14 PM
"AAHHH! IT'S TIME TO END THIS!" Qwel shouts "KEEP IT HOT ON THOSE DROIDS AND DON'T LET UP!"

[The scene of the droids rushing and overtaking the suvivors of the wreck washes over him as he rushes the line of Droids]

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 06:22 PM
"qwel, get back here, clones fall back to the outside, theres no use here." "qwel, never ever let your anger take over you that is a jedi's worst fear." he walks back in relative safety as the droids arent exactly itching for a fight after that scarp with the clones. they start to walk out and see the other jedi and clones running past, seeing that they have taken the day jawnus says "very well buba, get me a ship and get us to the forward command center,"

Rabbiddog
9 January 2006, 06:30 PM
"I'm sorry Master it's just that..........."
[Qwel can still picture the futility of the final moments of the survivors]
"You were right, I tried to help the survivors but it was for nothing, all the fallen Jedi in the arena, I...... I'll be fine. Let's just finish this so we can have time for meditation"

olineisfine
9 January 2006, 06:43 PM
An laat lands and a clone dismounts, "sir i am RGT-41W, corps leader of the clones under your supervision, how many did we lose?" "well, I believe we lost 7 or so,""not bad"" comments the clone "take my ship and get back to HQ, you will be reassigned to a new unit and sent to another hot spot by the council""very well,"they board the ship and walk up to mace windu, "sir whom wil we control, where will we go and when will we leave for there?"  ou will be controling that company over there, and you leave for khyan as soon as you are ready."
ooc- that is a planet i made up for our game.

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 09:24 AM
Arei Shintokh was shaken as he awoke, the last thing he remembered was being thrown to the ground as the ship was hit by RPG fire, he fell out and luckily only blackout for a few seconds as he rose he realized there was stilla battle to be won and so, he got up and found the closest clone unit and asked their commander, KL-89G where he was, the clone said they were near the core ships, so he charged ahead
ooc-yea i know its back tracking a little, but its time for linkwars to get up to speed on the game, so we'll let him fight for a litttle.

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 11:50 AM
ooc- ok cant wait, we'll just bring link up to speed,
ic- the two jedi see a third approach, he is visibly shaken as he approaches they realize that they were on the ship together. "Arei Shintokh, how are you?"
(insert reply) "well, we're heading with these clones to a new planet we've never actually heard of, so heres the deal, we could use your help" he accepts and they all board the ship, Jawnus looks to Qwel and realizes that he really wants to talk with him. "qwel, what do you want to talk to me about?"

Rabbiddog
10 January 2006, 12:18 PM
"I was just concerned about my momentary loss of....... control I guess"
[Qwel can still feel a slight underlying shadow of his outburst]
"When I lost my temper it felt almost........[Qwel lowers his head as if he is embarassed] well, for a brief moment it felt almost.....comforting"

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 12:24 PM
"A good jedi will learn to squash these feelings before he lets them outside of himself, remeber having the feeling is not bad, but acting on it is, if you waish to speak about anything, just ask me now or later, we have a half a day journey to this planet."
ooc- ok so something about this planet, its in the outer rim, it is near genosis, but it is wet on one half of the planet and a desert on the other, it's kamino and genosis in one.

Rabbiddog
10 January 2006, 04:34 PM
Thank you Master Jawnus, I will take to heart your words. I belive I will meditate for the rest of the journey to our destination.

[Qwelfinds a semi quiet spot and begins to meditate]

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 04:35 PM
ooc-ok rabbiddog, I am going to need your initiative modifyer, its time for round 2.

Rabbiddog
10 January 2006, 05:17 PM
ooc: +4

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 05:37 PM
ooc- ok it is you then me then the enemy, then the enemy droids then the clones.
ic- as the 2 jedi walk outside of the ship, they look around at the desert around them, as the 2 corps commanders come over the jedi are brought back to the task at hand. "sir, this is AG-902F, leading the 51st corps." "where do you want us?" then the other clone speaks up"LK-056, commanding the 102nd corps, we also need instruction" "engage the enemy as quickly as possible and kill everyone." they nod and go off and to position their troops. "Qwel, go take the 51st and see what you can do on the westrn front, kill everyone who doesnt surrender, also, we arent only dealing with droids here"

olineisfine
10 January 2006, 05:52 PM
Jawnus looked around as his padawan strode away, "hey, Qwel, oyu better come back alive", then Jawnus walked over to to his commander, get me an laat and get me to the front lines. As he boarded the laat, he pulled out his lightsaber and looked at the carnage below, the laat was able to land him directly behind the main battle "Buba, get your men together" "yes si, general jawnus", he ran off to reform his men a division commander came up "sir, we have been broken on the westen front, them may flank us." He looked worried, "very well, do what you need to to fill the hole" then jawnus got on his comlink "Qwel, are you ok?"
Mission Time-00:00:20-
ooc- also I would like to credit the new battle rules to Bocce from borb.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 11:39 AM
[as the battle rages]
"COMMANDER, FILL THAT GAP WE CAN'T ALLOW THEM TO FLANK US!" [Qwel yells over the noise of the battle]

"YES SIR! [the clone commander turns to the comms person] I NEED EVERY THIRD MAN TO SEAL THAT BREACH ASAP! NO ONE GETS THROUGH, NO ONE!'
"RIGHT AWAY SIR!" [the comms person sends out the message]

"COMMANDER I AM HEADING TO THAT SECTION OF THE PERIMETER, I WILL DIRECT YOU FROM THERE! [Qwell yells]

YES SIR! [the commander replies]

[Qwell hears the message from Jawnus over his comlink]
"MASTER, AT THE MOMENT WE ARE HOLDING ALTHOUGH I DO NOT KNOW FOR HOW LONG. I HAVE ORDERED ADDITIONAL TROOPERS TO MOVE TO SECURE THE BREACH AND HOPEFULLY PREVENT A FLANK IN OUR LINES. I COULD USE SOME REINFORCEMENTS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. I AM HEADING OVER TO THAT AREA NOW TO SEE IF I CAN HELP IN PREVENTING A TOTAL BREACH OF OUR LINES. I WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN I AM IN POSITION"
[Qwel heads to the area of trouble]

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 11:49 AM
Jawnus decieds time is too short to call for an laat, "Sgt.! he yells"
"Yes commander?" "Get your squads and follow me!" "Right away" he forms his men and they procedeed down the line. suddenly, there is a breech in the center as droids begin to pour through he and the clones are caught off guard but are able to fall into position.

Meanwhile...
Qwel is being surrounded by droids, even with both of his squads, holding this position will be hard.
Mission Time-00:01:00

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 12:02 PM
ok, just so you know, heres the initiative
Qwel
Jaramki
Battle Droids
Clones

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 12:32 PM
"Commander do we have fall back positions?" Qwel yells into his comlink.

"No sir" replies the commander.

"Commander, we need to hold this line, can we hold this line?" Qwel yells.

"Sir, I do not believe we will be able to hold this line unless reinforcements arrive ASAP!" replies the commander.

AAARRGGHH! Why must everything we do be an action in futility! Qwel thinks to himself.

"I am working on reinforcements, do what you can Commander" Qwel yell into his comlink.

Qwel speaks into his comlink "Master Jawnus, what is the status on the reinforcements?"

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 12:38 PM
"I have sent you an laat with 2 squads of men, thats all I can spare, we're having our own problems, just remeber, trust in the force"
ooc- reply with what you want your attack actions to be, and leave me atleast 1 contingency incase it fails, so I can roll for you and start the battle round ok?

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 01:00 PM
Just as Qwel gets the message from Jawnus the two laats roar overhead. Qwel feels a momentary wave of relief and oddly one of peace. trust in the force he thinks to himself

Qwel jumps on the comlink "Commander, those two incoming laats are our reinforcements, send several men to secure a temp LZ just behind us. as soon as those trooper hit the dirt I want them dispersed among the line, concentrate on the weakest points in our lines first'

"Yes sir, consider it done" Qwel can hear the Commander start barking out orders in the background of his comlink. Qwel views the battle line for a moment and begins to look around. Something tells me we need to be prepared for anything he thinks to himself. as he looks around then notices a line of rocks about half a click behind the lines.
"Commander" Qwell yells into his comlink.
"Yes sir" he replies.
"Look behind us at approximately 7:00 about half a kilometer back, you see that line of boulders?"
"Yes sir"
"If I give the word, I want evey third man to fall back to those boulders. Once they get back there they will begin to lay down suppression fire on the opposing forces, make sure they are accurate because they will be firing around us. At which time the rest of the line will fall back to the boulders. We will form a tight line and hold them there. We cannot allow them to get behind us or all is lost. Is that clear Commander"
"Crystal clear Sir! Looks to be a very good spot to make a last stand" He replies.
by rancor I wish he hadn't said "last stand" Qwel thinks.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 01:08 PM
ooc- its fight time so lets get fighting... your first in initiative so noone can make a fighting action untill you do.
ic-"good" jawnus thought, atleast they are safe for now, "commander" "yes sir, I'm kH-539, the Sgt, was iklled" "too bad, o well, have your men hold this line, do you understand, ife we breakin the middle, we are finished." "Yes sir!" he salutes and tells his squad leaders how to best hols the line.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 01:40 PM
As Qwel monitors the line he sees a point in the line where the droids appear to be on then verge of breaking through. With a flick of his wrist he his saber is in his hands and ignitee. He rushes to the line and engages the enemy.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 02:05 PM
Qwel is able to hack the droid and slash it in half, as it falls uselesly to the ground. it sizzels under hies feet, also Jawnus attempts to attack a battle droid and cuts it clean down the middle as it shakes and falls, he laughs a little, not so bad after all, he thinks. two droids fire at qwel and miss, he is able to watch as they fly into the sky doing no harm to anyone. then two more fire at clones who are also missed completely, wow they must have bad aim the commander thinks. one laat is hit but barely, and 6 droids fire at jawnus and his men they miss him but just barely, and unfortuatlyhit 2 of his clones both are hit squarely in the chest and fall limp as the life goes out of them, jawnus cant feel sorry for their loss, not yet any way, then the clones fire back for their lost comrades and they take out 6 droids with blaster bolts, Jawnus calls his padawan "Qwel, are you holding, we need to withdraw, our target is a leader of the CIS inisde the city, pull back slowly and get in your laat's."

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 02:17 PM
Qwel hears Jawnus in his comlink, "Understood Master, I will begin withdrawing our troops to the laats"
Qwel calls up the commander "Commander, it is time to withdraw, I want every third man to pull back and setup a temp perimeter around the laats, as soon as that is done I want the rest of the line to fall back to the laats and load up, understood?'
"Yes Sir, I'll make it happen right away" he replies. Within a minute Qwel sees troopers start to fall back to the laats. "Hold the line for just a little bit longer Troopers" he yells at the line. After a few minutes Qwel recieves a comm from the Commander "Sir we are ready to pull back to the laats"
"Fine, make it happen, let's withdraw with caution as not to open ourselves up for a charge" he replies. Qwel starts to head for the laats and can see the remaining troopers start to pull back behind him.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 02:24 PM
as the troops pull back qwel is able to hack a droid down and leaves it with only one leg, it hobbels after him but then falls over and ends up shooting one of it's own people. Jawnus runs back to the laat, and begins to lift off, as they fly over the battle field. many clones and droids lay dead, the droids begin to withdraw as well, "qwel, land your troops inside the city near that house on the SW edge, have clones setup a perimiter and the gunships keep supressing fire, you and I will take a squad of clones and go and capture the CIS guy, ok?"

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 02:48 PM
"Understood Master Jawnus" Qwel replies. Qwel slaps the Troop Commander on the shoulder to get his attention "Yes Sir" he responds. Qwel points out of the jump door of the laat, "You see that house right there on the SW edge of the city? I want us to put down there and setup a defensive perimeter. Have the gunships maintain supression fire. Understood?" Qwel yells.
"Yes Sir, Right away" The Commander jumps on the comm and in a few seconds the laats start to tilt and descend in the direction of the house.
Qwel surveys the results of the battle below and wonders if it's all worth it.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 03:01 PM
as his ship dropped him off he found Qwel, "I am glad you are alright, now lets get in and get out, clones, hold the perimiter, this shant take long," as they enter the building, they see empty room. "hmm, must be upstairs"
ooc-tell me of any feats, skills or spot checks you want to make, also issue commands to your clones.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 03:17 PM
ooc: well I could do a listen check, but being at a -1 mod I doubt I'll hear anything out of the ordinary. I can a spot check at +1 mod. That's about it at the moment.

Qwel listens and looks around intently.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 03:27 PM
Qwel is able to hear a few battle droids talking as they walk down the steps, still out of sight "Rodger, we should move him rodger"
Jawnus senses something and whips out his lightsaber and moves to the side so he and qwel are to the right and left of the door, 2 clones are in the doorway, one is to the right and one is to the left.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 03:45 PM
Seeing his masters response Qwel deftly ignites his saber and waits to see what his master has planned.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 04:25 PM
ic- as the droids come around qwel is able to see them, the clones fire and both kill a droid a piece, then they move and the second clones appear, but are caught off guard by the droids infront of them one is hit but it does barely anything to his armor. They fire back and hit both droids taking their arms off, "wait," jawnus says to his apprentice, then 2 droid gunboats come rolling down the street, and fire and take out afew clones, the gun boats are chased away by the laat's. "go in now!" says jawnus as he jumps into the doorway and slashes a droideka who made it to the door, as it falls to the ground he makes way for his apprentice to enter.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 04:27 PM
Qwel enters the doorway and prepares to attack any opposition he might encounter.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 04:36 PM
ooc- so basically there are 2 lone to each side of the door, you are in the door i am to the right, and there are now 4 droids opposing us, 2 dont have any arms, so basically we need to clear the other 2 to move on and outside or protection force has encountered little resistance.
ic- as the clones fire and knock 2 droids out as their guts are strew all over the floor, the other two are walking into eachother and are not worth taking out. "qwel, take these men upstairs and find the banking corp CIS leader, he will have heavy security, use the force, to decieve the droids.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 04:52 PM
"Yes Master"
"You men follow me"
As Qwel nears the top of the stares he stops and listens and looks intently.

ooc: I want to do a listen and spot check.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 04:58 PM
Qwel hears nothing nor do the other clones, Jawnus goes outside and checks with the clones "How are you holding up?" "not bad sir, except we're worried that the battle droids are reforming at the edge of town" "how do you know?" "the laat's saw them" "Qwel hurry droids are inbound eta,5 minuetes.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 05:04 PM
Qwel reaches the top of the stairs and looks around.

ooc: want to get an idea of the layout.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 05:06 PM
ok there is a wall on your left so the only way you can go are back downstairs or to your right there is a short corrridor there with 3 doors, and a large sitting room at the very end of the hallway, the hallway is about 20 meters long.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 05:26 PM
Jawnus almost forgot about the third jedi untill he heard him over the comm link "mayday mayday, this is Aric, we are going down we've been hit by rpg's I repeat we're going down in hostile territory"
Damn, ok "Qwel, get the crimelord and get out of here, I will take a clone squad or two and go rescue our downed jedi, no matter what dont coming looking for us, this cargo is very important to the consil."

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 05:27 PM
Qwel motions the squad leader over, "I want you to have your troopers make their way up this hallay in a 3 by 3 stagered formation, try not to bunch up and keep your ears and eyes open. When you reach the first door we want to position ourselves on each side of the doorway, got it?

"Yes sir" he replies
"Oh and try and make as little noise as possible, if we can get surprise on our side all the better" Qwel adds.
"Understood sir"
The Sqaud leader moves to his troopers and directs them to move up the hallway, Qwel follows closely behind.

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 05:42 PM
ooc: Sorry that it's taken me so long to post, had to restart my comp, and then I wasn't quite sure what to post.

ic: Aric looked around, and braced himself for the crash.

ooc: You told me to post, you didn't tell me where I was, who I was with, or any of the circumstances, this is the best I can do at the moment.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 05:45 PM
ooc- your on an laat, with about 10 clones, plus the pilots your in the main city of khyan, its made up by the way.
ic- jawnus ran with the 6 clones throught the street, he hoped they were ready, this could be long, drawnout and he doubted whether any of the clones would make it out alive, he just hoped aric survived...

linkstarwars
11 January 2006, 05:46 PM
Arei calmly grabs hold of a brace on the vehicle and prepares for a "rough" landing.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 05:49 PM
the laat crashes and slides into a nearby building made of clay, like all the other shantys. the house crumbled ontop of it leaving alot of smoke around, 2 of the clones start checking for signs of life.

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 06:07 PM
ooc: I am unsure how badly hurt Aric is, so I'll create two responses...

ic: Aric got out of the LAAT and ignited his lightsaber, prepared for the worst.

--OR--

Aric's eyes fluttered open. Pain wracked his body, but he pulled himself up, "What is the situation?"

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 06:12 PM
aric is unhurt and rushes outside to see his worst fears realized, atleast 100 battle droids surrounded him, just then five droids are snapped in half by well aimed blaster bolts, and a lightsaber slashes one, in half, aric sees, 6 clones and jawnus dsh for the ship,the droid fire and hit a few clones but the armor replels it and jawnus deflects one into the air, he reaches the ship with the clones, "hey aric, hows it goign, how are your troopers?"

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 06:19 PM
ooc: How are my clones?

ic: Aric frowned "[insert state of Clones], what do you want us to do? Cut our way out, prepare a perimeter, or destroy them all?"

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 06:22 PM
one clone popped up "Well, we have 5 dead, 3 wounded and 2 fully operational," "no, we need to blast a way out, we are the rescue party, no one else is coming so it's now or never, although, maybe the building can be of use, for now stack the bodies so that they will be hit if the droids decide to shoot, rather than seige us."
ooc- there is a huge whole in the wall from the crash
ic "commander, GT-853 requesting permission to stay behind and fight,"

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 06:35 PM
Aric shook his head, "No, we'll need every man that we can get, and there's plenty of fighting where we're going. You're coming with us." Aric did what he could to heal the clones. "Could we go through that hole in the wall? Are they covering it?"

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 06:42 PM
"we could, but we'll be exposed, we're gonna need cover fire," "ok we'll cover you, the rest of you get as many injuried as you can, once they see us moving they're gonna charge." the 2 clones took up covering postions while everyone else was evaced to the house, then the two clones pulled back, fortuatly, without a droid attack, "ok you two clones go to the roof, you 4 cover this door, the rest of you search the house and board it up as best you can, aric, see what you can do as far as getting a transport to pull us out, I'm going to the roof, get me when you need something."

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 06:52 PM
ooc: LSLord is right here and wants to know if I could PM his character until he gets on, as he might join again since I'll be his master ( :? ), I don't care one way or the other...

ic: Aric nodded and picked up his commlink.

ooc: Hey, can we move to present-tense? It's kind of wierd do this all in past-tense...

ic: "This is Aric, we're in Tyhnka, in a clay shack. We need some help, we're surrounded by about a hundred droids, we're going to fortify in here. But we need some support ASAP!!!" Aric listens for a response and helps the clones fortify the shack.

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 06:54 PM
ooc- nope his character was killed also, this is present tense.

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 07:04 PM
ooc: He wants to know how he died, and I'm curious myself. And uh, we're holing up and I'm waiting for Comm contact, so there's not much more that I can do.

ic: Aric took a breather. Corvannus is dead. He was going to be a great Jedi... He was a very good apprentice.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 07:10 PM
The troopers arrive at the first door and position themselves on each side of the doorway. Qwel approaches the door and listens.

ooc: need a listen check

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 07:13 PM
ooc: Hey Rabid, sorry that I didn't make Qwel more well-rounded. At least he's relatively good with his lightsaber, right? And Rabid, you should post several actions/rounds at a time. It's more convenient for the GM. I know it can be kind of hard to do sometimes, when there are to many different possibilities to say " or " for.

Rabbiddog
11 January 2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Koreas Drumm
ooc: Hey Rabid, sorry that I didn't make Qwel more well-rounded. At least he's relatively good with his lightsaber, right? And Rabid, you should post several actions/rounds at a time. It's more convenient for the GM. I know it can be kind of hard to do sometimes, when there are to many different possibilities to say " or " for.

ooc: No problem, he's definitely been holding his own. You were selling him short though. You did'nt add the +2 DEX bonus for race on him. So he actually has an even higher DEX (20).
:D

Koreas Drumm
11 January 2006, 07:29 PM
ooc: Well, somebody told me that they had a Con bonus or somesuch. But it's my own fault, if I'd had the rulebook I wouldn't have had to rely on second-hand info. Still waiting on something for Aric to respond to...

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 08:38 AM
ooc- the revised verion, is that he died in genosis, unless ofcourse he can fully commit to being here in which case i guess we can let him back.
ic- Qwel hears the droids postioning themselves on the other side of the door, he can also hear a voice but he cant tell who it is. he is also able to notice a small peephole in the wall, that would allow him or a clone to look into the other room.
meanwhile... "sir, yes an laat is on it's way, can you hold for atleast a few hours, we are bogged down as it is." Jawnus is sitting on the roof with his sniper team, "So, think they're ever gonna come after us?" "they dont even know we're not there" says the clone, they wait until nightfal since the laats cant come until the following morning.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 11:28 AM
Qwel motions for one of the Troopers to peer through the peep hole.

ooc: Trying to see if I can get a determination of how many droids are in the room and if the CIS guy is in their. Also do we want this CIS guy alive?

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 11:33 AM
ooc- not really, if hes alive great, if hes dead, thats cool, whatever gets the threat eliminated, also, I cant really tell you how many droids are in there you could try using something I guess, I dotn know what you could use, but something might work.
ic- Jawnus was worried about whether they would survive, just as firstlight came, ofcourse the droids attempted a charge of the building, not so much a charge he though, more of a slow procession, so this is how it ends, he thought.
meanwhile... two clones come up the stairs as quietly as possible, they whissper "Qwel, I dont know how long we can hold, because the droids and locals are out in force, but we will give you as long as we cant to catch this guy and get a transport on the roof to get away."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 11:41 AM
ooc: I guess i'm trying to find out if the peephole let's us see anything inside the room. Are the troopers carrying grenades?

"Thank you, we should be done here momentarily. Try and contact Master Jawnus and see what his status is"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 11:51 AM
ooc- yes they are carrying 2 emp's each
ic-A clone came back up very soon and said "sir, unfortunatly, master Jawnus is in a bit of a bind, he is having his own problems with a buch of droids" "sir, i can toss an emp in, if you just break the door down that should eliminate most of our opposition.



ooc-Here are the stats for the EMP Grenades.

Electromagnetic Pulse Grenade
Weapon Type: Grenade
Prof: Simple
Damage: 4d8
Range: 4m (4m)
Cost: 500
Crit:--
Weight: 0.5 kg
Size: Tiny
Type: Energy
Fort DC: 15

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:01 PM
"Ok Troopers here's the plan, I will break the door down and the trooper on each side will each lob an EMP grenade into the room, as soon as they detonate I will enter the room followed by the rest of the squad. This is a breach and secure move, speed is of the essence, at this point we are not worried about taking prisoners"
[Qwel winces to himself at his own statement]
No prisoners, I never thought I would bring myself to this. This war is changing me Qwel thought.


ooc: Ok, just to be clear, Qwell will kick in the door and the two troopers immediately on each side of the doorway (one on each side) will toss in an EMP grenade, the second they detonate I will enter followed by the rest of the squad.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 12:12 PM
ooc- i rolled a strength check, also just a reminder, the ic is up for the clone game, so check in.
ic- qwel is able to snap the door, and the emp's are thrown in and kill 4 clones that are standing right there. 2 clones are left and the banking clan guy, the droids are right infront of you and the banking clan is to the far right in the corner.
ooc-ok, the initiative is clones, you droids. ok?
ic-two clones fire and wound both droids very badly. a clone races up the stars "sir, you have only a minuete or two until we are overrun, so hurry so we dont die in vain" he says and then he runs back down, you can hear blaster fire from below.

linkstarwars
12 January 2006, 12:15 PM
OOC: Where is Arei supposed to be here? And when should I post him in?

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:17 PM
"Finish off the droids" Qwel commands the Clones
Saber ignited, Qwel rushes at the CIS man and strikes him.

ooc: If all goes well, we will pull back to the laat and take off.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 12:17 PM
ooc-sorry but since you didnt show up and the original person did your going to have to create your own character if you want to join, sorry but someone else has taken him back, so if your still interested just create a new character. sory link, but by all means your welcome to join.


ic- qwel misses the banking clan member and he fumbels for his blaster the other clones fire and kill the banking clan guy, "sir, to the roof, its the safest place."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:31 PM
ooc: damn I missed, oh well.

Qwel orders all remaining clones to the roof and aboard the laat. After they take off Qwel moves to the pilot, "Open a chanel to Master Jawnus"
"The chanels open sir" The pilot replies.
"Master Jawnus, what's your staus? I have completed the objective and we are airborne, do you need reinforcements?"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 12:42 PM
"well, yea" he says as blaster bolts can be heard flying all around "its me, another jedi, and about 8 active clones, and 2 wounded so, all help would be appreciated, we will wothdraw to the roof and await extraction," he yells down and the clones come to the roof and board it up, they sit down and wait till the laat gets there.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:57 PM
Qwel slaps the pilot on the shoulder to get his attention. "Yes sir" he replies. "Do you have Master Jawnus' location?" Qwel asks. "Yes sir"
"I want you to head for that location, when we arrive the roof of the building that they are held up in should be clear so we will set down there. We are going in hot so keep the gunners pouring on the suppression fire, understood?"
"Yes sir, we will arrive very shortly" the pilot replies.
Qwel jumps on the comm, "Master Jawnus, we are on our way and will arrive very shortly. We will set down on the roof for extraction."

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:01 PM
just then droids break onto the rooftop, and begin to try to attack him but he slices the first in half, and the second is also quickly disbatched, the clones who were tryong to shoot the droids from the roof decide to kill these droids instead seven droids are hit and killed as the bolts fly into them and they fall back down the ladder, knocking some of their friends to the ground, "very well, we are uhh tight for time, i guess you could say so, all the speed you can use would be helpful."

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:04 PM
as the clone ship lands jawnus hops on and so do the clones and the second jedi, "well that was helpful" he says looking happy, as the ship lifts off, and flys them back to their off planet transport ship when they get on the head for coruscant and land a day later as they enetr the temple jawnus says "we have a 2 day break so if you want to talk about anything or train just tell, me, in two days time we will go before the consil to get our next mission"

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:10 PM
"I believe I will just meditate and practice my training Master"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:11 PM
"very well, 9 am in two days, we will meet right here but now we have to go to a debreifing with the consil"

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:22 PM
"Yes Master"
Qwel heads for the council chambers.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:35 PM
as they enter then can see the sunlight coming in and all of the jedi masters sitting around in their chairs. "Welcome back" master windu says "thank you, master windu" "now about your mission, it seems that your padawan was able to capture a memeber of the banking clan?" is this true qwel?"

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:40 PM
Qwel lowers his head slightly, "No Master Windu, the situation called for quick action, to attempt to capture the banking memeber would have taken too much precious time, It may have resulted in the loss of many more lives to include Master Jawnus. I chose to........" Qwel pauses breifly as if he is trying to decide something, "I gave the order for no prisoners Master" Qwel's head lowers just a bit more.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:48 PM
"hmm, well if saved lives you have the a good decision was made by you" says master yoda "hmm, assign you both to a diplomatic mission, we will." "on the planet of kyyashik there is a crisis, an attempt on one of theirdiplomats lives was made, youa re to protect him and get to the bottom of this mystery" "when does our flight leave?" "immediatly, go to the hangar with jedi master Aric and you will travel to the wookies at once" "yes master," jawnus says and bows as he exits

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:54 PM
As Qwel bows to the counsel and follows Jawnus out he can't help but think, if the council felt it a wise descision that I made why does it now weigh on me so much? Qwel continues to follow Master Jawnus to the hangar bay.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 02:01 PM
"you wonder why it was a good decision when you feel guilty, i know i've been there, i've had to order men to their deaths, but if it is for the greater good, forget it," jawnus says "ahh, aric, nice to meet under less stressful conditions."

Koreas Drumm
12 January 2006, 02:13 PM
Aric joins them in their stroll through the temple. "Indeed it is. I have been thinking about taking on a new apprentice. But I worry that doing such so soon, would be a dishonor to Corvannus' death. And I also wonder if I am ready for another so soon..." Aric waited for a response.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 02:29 PM
"hmm well amny a young padawan would like to train under you, so I dont think it would be dishonorable to take on anew apprentice, you have time to do so now if you have someone in mind already, " then he says" qwel, can i talk with you for a moment?"

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 02:30 PM
Qwel looks up from his thoughts "Yes Master Jawnus, what would you like to speak of?"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 02:36 PM
"we have a long flight and also a pretty boring mission, so you should begin the construction of your lightsaber, any materials you want can be taken from the supply depot, you can go if you want, we have time."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 02:40 PM
Qwel seems to perk up when he hears what his Master has said, "Yes, Master, thank you, I will start on it right away. Thank you." Qwel turns and heads for the supply depot almost tripping over a messanger droid scurrying across the hallway.

Koreas Drumm
12 January 2006, 02:46 PM
ooc: Sorry, I was afk. I'll be leaving my residence for several hours shortly (It's a Thursday night thing), so NPC me if you must. I'm going to go ahead and let you in on my schedule. Sundays are pretty much booked, except for mornings and occasional evenings. Thursday nights I'm usually busy with something or other, and Tuesday nights I am in a Programming Class (VB .NET, Woo-Woo!), and that's pretty much it. There will also be some nights where I will be unable to post, and unable to warn you ahead of time. That's my regular schedule, I will try to keep you updated on irregular things.

As for an Apprentice, I would like a PC... any people to pick from? I don't want an NPC... Hey Rabid, there's an awesome article around her somewhere about creating your lightsaber. I don't know if you've read, find it if you haven't.

ic: "I will have to meditate on it." Aric goes to his rooms to meditate if Jawnus doesn't intervene.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 03:13 PM
"hmm well, meet me on the ship when you are ready."

Koreas Drumm
12 January 2006, 03:20 PM
"See you soon Jawnus."

ooc: I'm off to find an apprentice... If I can before I leave that is.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 03:52 PM
Qwel closes himself up in his quaters to construct his lightsaber, he works non stop, mediatating at times,but never leaving the spot. If someone were to peer into his quarters they would see him kneeling on the floor, a soft reddish brown cloth laid out in front of him with the various lightsaber parts placed neatly and orderly on the cloth. During the time he is almost oblivious to the outside world as he works and meditates. after much time he finally emerges from his quarters, a new lightsaber hangs from his belt clip.

The saber hilt is shorter than most only 24 cm long and tapers down from both ends to the middle to better accomadate his smaller Bothan stature and hands. When ignited the blade is a soft orange hue that glimmers, Qwel feels a sense of comfort from the new Lightsaber he has constructed and is eager to show his Master. Qwel heads to find his master to seek his approval.


ooc: now that he has a personal lightsaber his attack bonus has gone up +1, from +11 to +12.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 03:53 PM
jawnus waits for his apprentice to return, hoping he can get on his way to kyyyshik soon, he feels a particularly dark force presence on the plant and wishes to investigate further.
ooc-did you do all the rolls needed to pass these steps?

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 03:56 PM
Qwel locates his Master and strides up to him with a wide smile on his face, "Master Jawnus I have completed construction of my Lightsaber"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 04:02 PM
"hmm, then let us leave, aric will come when he is ready."
he boards the ship and goes to the front room and sits down waiting for qwel to come.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 04:20 PM
Qwel joins his Master on board the ship.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 04:25 PM
the ship takes off and sets a course for the planet, jawnus looks at his padawan "Qwel, I have something I have to tell you, and this make make you very happy about this."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 04:57 PM
"Ok Master, I am listening"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 05:24 PM
"I am going to be leaving you during this mission, and aric isnt showing up, this is your jedi trial, when you return you will be a jedi knight."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 05:40 PM
Qwel feels flushed "Yes Master, I am..... honored that you and the council feel I am ready. I will make you proud Master Jawnus"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 05:42 PM
"well lets just say after your little "Action" the consul didnt think you were ready but i think i got my point across, do not be afraid to ask for help or guideance, i will still be on the planet, leading a clone commando taskforce so, i will be there if you need help, "
with that the starship lands on the planet, and jawnus says "good luck, and may the force be with you!" and rushes off into the bushes to find his clones.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 05:48 PM
"Thank you for your vote of confidence Master, may the force be with us both". With that Qwel hops a shuttle to meet with the Kashyyk representatives concerning his mission.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 05:52 PM
once he reaches the capita city a protocall droid approches him "hiya, im HY 343, im gonna be your translator on this mission, master jedi, the grand wookie's chambers are jsut around the bend, if you would please accompany me"

in a few minuetes qwel can see that this is going to be a hard mission, as he notices not blaster bolts, but lightsaber marks on the stones around the offfice of the Grand Wookie.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 06:00 PM
Qwel inspects the saber marks closer, then after a few moments he continues on with the droid into the Grand Wookie's office.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 06:03 PM
the wookie yells loudly the droid says "His exelency says, "that dark amn come with a red stick and cut me and my people, he must be stopped, apparently he wasnt much older than you are, he was quite angry, and was well trained in the sith arts from what I can tell"
"you should check the caves on the west bank, there are signs of a camp and some symbols that we cant figure out, over ther, they look quite evil."
meanwhile, jawnus is busy crawling throught the jungle insearch of an unknown enemy, he feels a drak presence following him.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 06:17 PM
ooc: if Qwel is in comm range of Jawnus
"Master Jawnus, I just got some disturbing news from the Grand Wookie. It appears he was attacked by a Sith. I am on my way to investigate what they think is his campsite"
Qwel turns to the droid, "Ask the Grand Wookie if it's possible for me to get a guide to accompany me to the caves? Thank you."

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 06:26 PM
"hmm this is disturbing, I shall be over there shortly,"he gets a ride to the city and meets his apprentice, and sees him with a guide, "well, lets go see if my sith knoledge helps,"as they arrive jawnus searches for any meanign within the symbols""ahha : he says "these are part of an ancient sith ritual before a grand battle, they are calling upon the great darkside of the force to help them, they use it to gain anger for the fight ahead, he or she must be well trained this is a very old very complicated ritual."

ooc-yea i know an infinities campaign but, bear with me also, ask koreas drumm about a friend of his character's.

Koreas Drumm
12 January 2006, 07:51 PM
ooc: A friend of my Char? So I'll just drop in when I'm ready? Alright, that's good... I'll probably be really really busy this weekend, and I'm still looking for a Paddie.

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 10:51 AM
Qwel looks at Jawnus with concern "A Sith, never thought I'd run into one. I wonder why he is here and why he tried to kill the Grand Wookie?"

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 10:56 AM
"hmm, seach in the jedi temple and meditate on this matter, I will, continue searching for this villan, this is your assignment, the Grand Wookie will be fine, analize the scene of boot tacks, or something, look for the unexpected, and most of all, use the force." " then you wil become a jedi knight, but I must leave for coruscant, amy the force be with you" and with that he vanishes to find his transport.

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 11:15 AM
Qwel investigates the campsite thoroughly. He returns to the Wookie city, and with the help of the protocol droid he interviews any witnesses to the attack, he investigates the movements of the Sith based on the eye witnesses, searches the temple and when all is done and he feels he can obtain no other information, he begins meditating on all that he has learned.

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 12:41 PM
When Jawnus arrives, Aric asks him to bring his apprentice to Kashyyk when his apprentice is ready. Then Aric goes to Kashyyk to help in the search for the Sith.

ooc: Aric has +12 Knowledge (Sith Lore), so I think that he can help out. What I'm planning to do about the whole apprentice thing, is say that for RP purposes, I have already picked my apprentice, but since none of the apprentices have their characters made yet, I can't actually pick one now. Once they're ready, I'll pick one, and for RP purposes, we'll pretend that one was the one that I'd already pick. Get my drift? And then I was hoping that Jawnus could bring him to Kashyyk.

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 12:44 PM
ooc- yea i have a +12 in sith lore too, so thats why i'm delving intot he files, plus i have 1 possibly 2 players, on will be your apprentice, and one is gonna be mine. im geting one since my padawan is graduating so to speak.
ic- jawnus says he will and strides off to both build a new lightsaber since his old one was on the fritz, and to searcht the archives for anything on the sith in the area,
ooc- sorry i cant spell Kashyyk off the top of my head and i dont real like looking stuff up, sorry for the bad spelling.

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 12:51 PM
ooc: Hmm. Should have thought about that. Isn't there a bonus if you work together? And yeah, I've contacted a bunch of people about becoming Padawans, most have said no, but a few have expressed interest, including CamaasiJedi49. Oli, you need to check the threads in the InfoNet, someone has questions...

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 12:54 PM
ooc-yea checked it out, well your mission is two fold, protect the wookie, and capture or kill the sith, any way.... tell camasi to pm me or such, by the way some people have dropped out of the clone game including greako, which is a lowball move i think.

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 01:04 PM
ooc: Koreas, yes some skills and feats allow you to do whats called a synergy bonus, basically (if I remember correctly) you both do you check roll, take the highest roll, then you both add your skill bonuses to that roll. I think that's right, might want to look it up.

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 01:37 PM
jawnus meditated for a month and crafted himself a new lightbsaber, a teal colored blade and it is 1.3 meters long, he came out of his room and began to search for his friend's apprentice.

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 02:37 PM
When Aric arrives on Kashyyk. He goes to find Qwel. When he finds Qwel, he asks "Would you like to take me to the Sith campsite so that I can investigate it? We can talk about your finds on the way..."

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 02:48 PM
Qwel greets Aric with a smile "Hello Master Aric, yes the Grand Wookie has assigned us a Wookie guide as well as a protocol droid, We can go to the site right away" As Qwel and Aric walk to the site Qwel relays all the info he has been able to gather so far to Aric.

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 03:02 PM
ooc: Oli, could you give us some more info, because this makes for some kind of lame RP...

ic: "And what do you think of all of this Qwel?" Aric asks. When they reach the site, Aric does a Sith Lore Check [+12] to investigate the campsite.

ooc: Oli, what is a convenient excuse for a new Lightsaber? I mean, what can you and/or I do for me to build a new Lightsaber? Oh wait... a whim! I'll just build a new one on a whim, as soon as I improve my Craft Lightsaber skill *mumbles darkly about toyship... jk*, I'll build a new one. If you could reserve a few game months to lower the DC...

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 05:16 PM
ooc- sorry but whatever, ok more info to come. also he built the new saber to commemerate his training of his first padawan to the rank of jedi knight, since his other 2 died in like a month after they joined him so yea, its a big event for him

ic- Just then a dark figure in acloak appears from the forest and pulls out a crimson lightsaber, and begins to run towards the two jedi, he jumps and flips, you can see his face he is about 17 or 18 a very young sith and apparently very skilled he waits for someone to make a move.

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 05:19 PM
ic-aric is able to notice many things that relate to the sith and can discern many things from the site.

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 05:30 PM
With a flash Qwel's lightsaber is in his hands and ignited "What brings you to this place Sith?"



ooc: I would like to activate Battle mind +2, and force defense +4 (total of 7 VP).

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 06:09 PM
Aric draws his lightsaber and flourishes it. He almost warns Qwel to be careful, and then decides to trust him and see what happens.

"You lead Qwel." He whispers.

ooc: Battlemind +12, roll please. VP 67/67

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 06:15 PM
Qwel starts to circle the Sith slowly "Once again, why are you here and why did you attack the Grand Wookie?"

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 06:25 PM
"ahh jedi, stupid jedi, why do you think I attacked him?" qwel is able to attck the sith and deals him a blow to his upper arm, but he lashes out at qwel and strikes him with a weak one armed blow, it cuts him very shallowly. then aric is also able to swing his lightsaber and deal a heavy blow to the sith, the deark lord stumbles back and is caught off guard."stong jedi, but you dont use your feelings,"you will learn the power of us"he says as he runs away into the brush.

Koreas Drumm
13 January 2006, 06:49 PM
"Sounds like there are more of them, we should be cautious. Qwel, you should not have attacked him so. Aggression leads to the dark side."

ooc: Oli, I know I said that I would follow Qwel's lead, but I'd rather not attack this guy. I was going to try to talk him into turning. He is young, and Aric is very compassionate. I am sure that there is a reason that he joined the Sith.

Koreas Drumm
14 January 2006, 04:55 PM
ooc: Rabiddog, we need to RP. The GM's stuck at the moment...

ThierryD
15 January 2006, 03:52 PM
Master Jawnus I am Shon Qel Droma I was sent to seek you out for guidance. I also wanted to be assigned to you task force if you have room.

olineisfine
15 January 2006, 04:09 PM
"of course, Shon, what guidance do you need, and yes would would enjoy having your assistance."

ThierryD
15 January 2006, 04:24 PM
I wish to learn more about the Sith, I do not wish to follow the path of Ulic.


Originally posted by olineisfine
"of course, Shon, what guidance do you need, and yes would would enjoy having your assistance."

Rabbiddog
15 January 2006, 04:28 PM
"Sounds like there are more of them, we should be cautious. Qwel, you should not have attacked him so. Aggression leads to the dark side."]

"Sorry Master I felt that he was going to attack us and felt we should not give him the chance to act first, I acted in haste I apologize Master"

olineisfine
15 January 2006, 04:28 PM
"well then, come with me kashyyk and you will learn"
ooc-are you already a jedi knight or not?