PDA

View Full Version : Still Kickin'!!!!

BRodgers
21 December 2005, 08:00 AM
Hello folks!

It's been quiet around the old RS site lately, but from viewing my stats page I see that we still get a healthy dose of traffic, and for that we want to thank all of you!

That being said, you can look forward to a site update in the next month or so….complete with new NPC's in the Rouges Gallery, several new locations and an all NEW Netfali Arms Weapons Catalog!

And of course there will be a whole slew of new artwork to accompany the new material.

So! Once again, thanks for checking us out and if you've never wandered our way before please stop in…you are sure to find a write up or stats or piece of artwork to use in your games. And of course we always welcome your feedback!

Deano
22 December 2005, 01:23 AM
Looking forward to the update!

Deano

Deano
3 February 2006, 02:58 PM
Well I'm STILL looking forward to an update! Move thy butt!

Deano

BRodgers
3 February 2006, 03:33 PM
Moving thy butt sir!!!!!

Currently working on brand new home brewed rules to bring a whole new level to the Gambling skill!

And of course we are going to be showcing new NPC's and a brand new Netfali catalog!

Lots of creamy goodness to go around for you old school D6'ers!!!

Coming soon!

Deck
4 February 2006, 12:02 AM
Hello my neighbour!

It's great to see there's some action going on! I know how Deano can "motivate" you to updtade your site. :P

~ HiAd Chris

BRodgers
4 February 2006, 04:16 AM
Heya Deck!

Yup! I'm expecting Deano to come out with a series of motivational dvd's soon that help lazy SWRPG webmasters get back on track!

I guess we better take advantage of it while it's free!

:P

Deano
5 February 2006, 02:33 AM
The first one is due for release latter this year and is titled 'SWRPG Motivational Techniques 101'. It will be available at all good retailers ;)

Deano

BRodgers
6 February 2006, 10:53 AM
Can I pre-order a copy?

:D

Next month will be our 5 year anniversary, so you can expect a nice update/tie in.

Deano
3 March 2006, 11:58 PM
Ah, it's March and we're due your update... hopefully, otherwise my winged monkeys will be dispatched!

Deano

BRodgers
6 March 2006, 07:51 AM
Noooooooooooooooo!

Not the monkeys!

I should be putting some new material up shortly.

Deano
28 March 2006, 03:19 PM
Since March has nearly come to a close the winged monkey have now been dispatched. Since the states is quite a flight from the UK they should arrive late on Friday night, hopefully you'll only need to invite them in for a cup of tea, otherwise....well...I can't say what they MIGHT do...

BRodgers
28 March 2006, 05:10 PM
ACk!!!!

B types furiously at the keyboard

Would it help if I told you that I spent at least 3 hours during work today working on the site for the new update?!!

Trust me...the wait isn't long now and from all indications it should be well worth it.

I even have the underlings pounding the keys to get new material up for you, the blessed community.

And Deano.

BRodgers
19 April 2006, 07:58 AM
The winged monkeys arrived! So the update is posted.

(Just putting this up for the benefit of those who subscribed to this thread).

:)