PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want?

Deano
7 January 2006, 10:22 AM
Well, with the departure of the Stuffyards and the subsequent redesign of the site I'd like to revisit the topic of content on TORIS. What do you guys want to see?

boccelounge
7 January 2006, 10:58 AM
Personally, I'm always looking for things that help me GM gaming sessions.

So I'm always less interested in the usual weapon/vehicle/character/starship stats, and look more for adventures, plots, scenarios, settings, and locations.

Small, bite-sized pieces are best, IMO, as they can be fit into a larger campaign arc, and used to flesh out sessions.

That's my 2cr. Thanks for asking... :)

Deano
7 January 2006, 11:30 AM
I hear what you say, have you looked at 'Pandemonium in Piringiisi', which we added this week? What did you think of it? Does that sort of thing fit the bill?

Deano

Kelcheck
7 January 2006, 12:40 PM
id like to see the Stuffyards...:P

I'd like to see the hi res images for deck plans etc and more locations/ animals/ races/ et all. I like the way they are formatted and would love more. I think there are enough weapons and fighters out there, but the other things are what GMs really need right now. As far as ships, lets see some more civillian ships. Tankers, freighters, transports et all. New designs and images would be great to create a bigger univiers (sp) for the Gms and players

Deano
8 January 2006, 03:49 AM
As already stated, Stuffyards is no longer part of TORIS. It may return on a stand alone site, I just don't know when....

I'll see what I can do for the rest of your requests :)

Deano

boccelounge
8 January 2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Deano
I hear what you say, have you looked at 'Pandemonium in Piringiisi', which we added this week? What did you think of it? Does that sort of thing fit the bill?

Yes, I have, and it does. I'm already figuring out ways to spin this into one of my RL campaigns... so thanks for that!

(And, BTW, don't get me wrong: I love ship/weapon/vehicle stats as much as the next guy, and I appreciate all the fan-created work out there. It's just that stuff is much easier to come by than the settings/scenarios stuff I mentioned.)

Deano
8 January 2006, 08:14 AM
boccelounge, I hope the module works out well for ya. Well the good news is that the very same author is on with writing his next module as we speak!

I know what you mean with regards to stats, it tends to be thing you end up being interested in at first, but as time goes by you do start to look for other things.

Is there any other thoughts out there??

Deano