PDA

View Full Version : Clones To The Rescue!! In the Beginning(ic)

olineisfine
11 January 2006, 05:57 PM
Commander Rhwn strode into the large cold grey briefing room with the 8 clones sitting around the table. "ok men, listen up, this is the big one, our first shot to prove we're better smarter and gutsier than dem droids are." there are 3 captives on this planet know as genosis, buncha jedi are gonna help em but we gotta come in and save everyone, this whole shindigg goes down in 48 hours, we will have two more briefings before the mission, one here on kamino tommarow at 0900 and a second one tba when we're enroute to genosis." He strode to the end of the table, "any questions, before yall, get to sleep?"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 11:06 AM
"No quaestions?" "Very well, be here at 0900 for your full mission prep, be redy to board your transport at 1300, dismissed"
ooc- you can still ask questions if you want.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:26 PM
Sargent B3221 Stands up, "Alright ladies you heard the Commander, time to get your beauty sleep. Be back here at 0900 ready for action. Move Out!"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 12:28 PM
one of the younger clones looks at the Sgt. "sir, do you know what our role will be in the assault or will we be discussing that with the commander tomarrow?"

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 12:37 PM
"The details of the mission will be covered in tomorrows meetings, tonight just worry about getting plenty of rest. And by the way, for those that are new, my rank is Sargent, you will refer to me as Sargent or Sarge. You do not call me sir, I work for a livin, is that clear?"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 12:43 PM
"crystal sarge" they all go to bed
as sarge walks into the breifing room, he can see the commander is looking very upset.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:03 PM
Sgt B3221 approaches the commander and snaps to attention rendering a salute "Sir, If there is nothing else I will adjourn to my quarters"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:07 PM
"nothing for now, 0900 on the dot, be here"
when the troops assemble at 0990 they can tell that there is bad news "well troops, looks liek we're screwd for this battle, apparently intel hasnt been able to egt us any maps or really anything for the battle so were going to have to go in pretty much blind."

Luna-Wolf
12 January 2006, 01:20 PM
ZE-1910 Raises his hand. "What can of opposition can we expect groundside Commander? Should we gear up for long range firefights or close combat, Sir?"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:32 PM
"well it looks like its going to be both, at times there is going to be cramped fighting and other times it's gonna be wide open plains " most of your stuff is going to be close quarters, first your gonna have to E and E the hostages and jedi, then your going to have to destroy the droid factories, and finally either catch sun-fac or hop on one of those landed core ships." "ok, so everybody, go down to weapons and equipment and gear up, then get ready cause its a day long flight."

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:49 PM
Sgt. B3221 steps forward, "Alright troopers, you heard the commander. I want loadouts completed and turned in in 15 mikes. Assemble in the hangar bay in 30 to proceed with equipment and weapons checks."

Sgt B3221 eyes the troops and sees that some are fresh recruits "One last thing, for some of you this isn't your first mission, for some it is. What I say goes for everyone. Remember your training, trust in your training, trust in your fellow team members, and most of all trust in yourself. If you doubt yourself and hesitate the enemy will take advantage of that. Is that clear? Now move out!"

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:55 PM
"one last thing," the commander says quietly to the sarge "here's the thing, tell them to be as armed as possible but also keep it light, i dont want troopers killed because they're moving too slow, stay under your max load. also
ooc- post your equipment for the mission in the ooc.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 01:55 PM
"one last thing," the commander says quietly to the sarge "here's the thing, tell them to be as armed as possible but also keep it light, i dont want troopers killed because they're moving too slow, stay under your max load. also
ooc- post your equipment for the mission in the ooc.

Rabbiddog
12 January 2006, 01:57 PM
"Yes Sir!" Sgt B3221 salutes the commander and heads for the armory.

Ringlord816
12 January 2006, 03:29 PM
After sitting through the briefing, listening to the questions of the others, E-1988 stands and follows B-3221 to the armory to equip.

olineisfine
12 January 2006, 06:17 PM
when all the troops are assembeled a commander comes up, ėverybody, enjoy your flight, if intel ever gets us a map, we'll upload to your hud's also, watchout, this is gonna be a deadly fight, so watch out for them hailfires."

MERC
13 January 2006, 09:02 AM
AC-106:
"Sir, may I request being equiped with a Heavy or Light Repeter as backup for the squad, due to the unserten conditions of this mission?"

olineisfine
13 January 2006, 09:14 AM
"sure just stay under or around your light load"
ooc-everbody, post your equipment in the ic or ooc, i dont care which.

Rabbiddog
13 January 2006, 12:33 PM
ooc: B3221 equipment list.

Sgt B3221:

Katarn Armour
Integrated secure commlink, integrated helmet glow lamp, macrobinocular viewplate, low-light vision enhancer, retractable arm-mounted vibrodagger, +2 equipment bonus on Listen and Spot checks, +2 equipment bonus on Fortitude saves against extreme temperatures.
DC 5, ACP -2, Max Dex Bonus +2, Move 8m WEIGHT: 8.5kg

Utility belt with assault pack
10 power packs, 4 energy cells, medpack, 1 week supply of concentrated field rations, SurvivalGear Water JugFilter, weapons cleaning kit, magnetic compass, hygiene kit, emergency blanket, grappling spike launcher, 2 liquid cable dispensers, 4 luma flares.
WEIGHT: 3.9kg

Merr-Sonn Model G8 Blaster Rifle
Weapon Group: Blaster Rifles
Type: Blaster Rifle
Weight: 4.5kg
Damage: 3d8
Critical: 19-20
Damage Type: Energy
Range Increment: 40 m
Fort DC: 18
Size: Medium
M/A: M