PDA

View Full Version : A Life in a Paradox

olineisfine
16 January 2006, 11:28 AM
Aramus wondered where he came from. He was never told, all he knew was that master Windu had found him and had brought him here to be trained as a jedi. He wondered why this was, why someone would help him. He had been a faliure early on, always having to spen extra hours studying his lightsaber combat, or looking over an extra holocron.. Aramus always needed the extra help until he was chosen to be the padawan learner of Mace himself. He was so happy to be learing from the best, but those days were long behind him and he was brought back to reality by the ship landing with a thud on the desert planet of Genosis. Aramus stepped off the ship and looked up at the looming arena and prepared himself for the fight of his life, a fight to kill the seperatist's and save master Kenobi and his padawan Anikin.

Jax Nova
17 January 2006, 03:41 PM
nice topic. Kepp writing!

olineisfine
17 January 2006, 03:59 PM
Aramus walkiked in the blinding light to the arena making sure that no one was following him, he slid inside and took a seat near a few fellow jedi, waiting for the signal, it came and he jumped to his feet, ignighting his lightsaber, which glowed green. He swung it at the nearest genosians and sliced them in half. He flipped into the arena and began to hack the droids to pieces, the smoldering machenery falling beside him. As he saw this was hipeless he fll back with the other jedi and they began to become entraped. Instantly a few green lasers shot down annihilating a fe dozen droids. He looked up and saw the clones landing. Aramus hopped on a ship and taveled to the assembly area, picking up his clone divisions. "Come with me" he yelled as he ran off into the fray. He twirled his green death dealer and the clones fired around him, droids fell at his feet. He laughted as they raced along.

olineisfine
19 January 2006, 06:59 PM
Aramus kept his blade slicing and sclicing through the droids, once he saw they were retreating, he held up and waited for them to withdraw. He was back at the jedi temple the next day and he felt a twinge of pain knowing he had enjoyed the battle with the droids too much, had used his emotions. He repramainded himself silently and went to meditate in his room.

Yan Kai
19 January 2006, 08:01 PM
Veyr fast-paced, that's not nessecarily bad. But Arasmus does seem a little kill-happy. Llike Jax I think your title I good. Keep writing!

Jax Nova
20 January 2006, 10:35 AM
Yes it is a little fast paced. You could try adding more descriptioins. But that's up to you. It's not bad the way it is.

olineisfine
20 January 2006, 07:41 PM
Aramus wandered the halls of the jedi temple searching for his room, it was late and his eyes were heavy. When he entered he saw a note on a datapad on his bed, he picked it up and played it. The message said "Welcome, I know you are a skilled jedi but I wish for you to leave this corruption, if you want to form a new more powerful galaxy, come to the senate chambers tonight" Aramus got up and instictivly went to the senate chambers...