PDA

View Full Version : ic-7 sithly sins

olineisfine
18 January 2006, 07:00 PM
[COLOR=crimson][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=4] Star Wars!!!
It is about 5,000 years give or take before the battle of yavin. The sith are many in number and great in power, yet they feud among themselves. Two of these Sith, Arrey and her master Darth Malus are fighting to become the top sith and also topple the jedi order. Where these sith will go to conquere the galaxy, no one knows. As they both sit in the cave Arrey comes back from a day of piliging and other dark activities. (bring in your character.)

Yan Kai
19 January 2006, 12:57 PM
The frail fourteen-year-old girl slinks into the cave. She smiles as she slides along the wall. "I'm back master," she laughs softly to herself. "I got to kill all of the little villagers. I enjoyed myself."
She shivers slightly, thinking over the events of the day. Laughing again she slides down against the wall to the stone floor. Pulling up her cloak around her she murmurs. "I'm cold master, I don't want to be cold."
Her lips curl up in a smile. "I like my lightsaber."

OOC: Arrey is certifiably mentally ill. She tends to be somewhat random.

olineisfine
20 January 2006, 07:26 PM
"Well, Arrey, get some rest, tommarow, we go hunting for your old master and a few other troublemsome people." Malus says as he goes to his lair.

Yan Kai
20 January 2006, 07:34 PM
Arrey giggles in a childish manner to herself. "I don't want to sleep master. I prowl in the night." She continues to repeat the word as she lays on the ground. Her eyes close and she starts to sleep. A moment later her red lightsaber activates with a hiss, and then deactivates.

olineisfine
20 January 2006, 07:36 PM
The next morning Darth Malus comes out and shakes Arrey awake "Get up, you lazy apprentice, ever since I killed your master you've been lazy." he says and then he waits for her to get up "Arrey, i think it is time we give you a proper sith title, what do you think?" he says

Yan Kai
21 January 2006, 06:08 AM
Her yellow eyes snap open as her master shakes her awake. The dart around in fear, and then she smiles.
"Yes, I want a Sith title," she sits up. "I'd like that." She cockes her head to one side.

olineisfine
21 January 2006, 10:12 AM
"ok then" he looks at her kneeling, " We'll call you (insert what title you want)"

Yan Kai
21 January 2006, 11:23 AM
OOC: It is traditional that the master decides. I'll go with what you say.

olineisfine
23 January 2006, 03:12 PM
ooc-no I'll put it in as what my character says but I want you to make up your own title

olineisfine
23 January 2006, 06:26 PM
"Rise Lady Cades" he says and then he says "there is a jedi in town, kill him" and the he walks to his lair,
ooc-ask me any questions now.

Yan Kai
24 January 2006, 03:52 AM
"Thank you may Master," she says standing to her feet. As she does so her brain enters out of its night mode, rendering her a near normal person on a superficial level.
"What does this lowly scum look like," she asks, a smile touching her lips. "Does it have a family?"

OOC: Arrey has had multiple personality disorder since she was ten, and will for another year before she is cured of it. (I have her life from 7 to 18 planned out. Not in too much detail around this time so I can play in your game)

olineisfine
24 January 2006, 03:09 PM
"I don't know, but you will find him because of his force energy, find him and kill him or track him, but do not let him contact the consul about us." he walks away
Meanwhile...
A human walks along the path in dark robes, he enters a cantina and sits down, taking in the scenes.

Yan Kai
24 January 2006, 05:20 PM
"As you wish my lord," Arrey whispers. She then turns and hurries out of the cave, and towards the nearest city.

olineisfine
27 January 2006, 05:25 PM
When she arrives Arrey sees a man in a cloak walking into the alley behind a cantina, at the same time 3 hooded men are behind her. she cant see them but feels the force flowing from them, whether they are sith or jedi they dont know.

Yan Kai
28 January 2006, 12:55 PM
OOC: Arrey activates the Force stealth skill (13+6 =19)

Arrey quietly slips in after them, realizing that if they are Jedi it would be impossible for her to win against all three. But fear of her master forces her to continue with her mission.

olineisfine
28 January 2006, 01:46 PM
ooc-thats kind of impossible because the three men are behind her so she really cant slip away, sorry.

Yan Kai
28 January 2006, 03:16 PM
OOC: My mistake. I didn't notice that part of your post.

IC: She turns around to face the three beings. "Can I help you?" she murmurs with a smile.