PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Quadrant Tetrad's Umbra: Bounty Hunters III

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ronin
30 January 2006, 06:13 AM
The Job

Crix, Kerdan, Garadios, Tresk and Shadow were hired by crimelady Mampossa Nasirii on Nar Shaddaa to extract Yolikk Tau from the Krakana pirates on Mon Calamari, for which they would each receive 8,000 credits. In addition Crix`s ship; the Star Courier would receive a new transponder and the Hutt`s people would look into the location of Tresk`s impounded ship.

The Talent

Kol Kaj-Yil
Kol is an oddity among Sakiyans for two reasons. One, he's white. Two, he has a sense of humor (and almost no sense of discipline). He was forced into the life of a smuggler early on in his life, carrying on his outcast father's jobs. He has also pulled a few stints doing other things, most notably as a minor actor in the Outer Rim, a janitor on Corulag, and only once as a boyfriend. But he and women, well, it's not his thing. Now adrenaline, that's what he likes. It's yet another thing that makes him an oddity--he'll skip right over the women and credits if the job doesn't seem to be thrilling enough.

Crix Kellar
A former Imperial Storm Commando turned freelance smuggler/courier, Crix travels around in his modified Ghtroc 720 freighter, the Star Ranger, making delivery runs for a living. For the right credits, he'll transport just about anything that can fit in his cargo bays anywhere within reason. While not officially a member of the Rebellion, he does undertake many jobs for the Alliance, usually in the vicinity of the Druckenwell system.

Crix uses four simple rules when he takes on a transport job :

1. Never change the deal. Changing the deal can lead to nothing but trouble.

2. No names. Crix doesn't want to know whom he's working for, or what he's transporting, just where to make the pick-up and delivery, and whatever info pertinent to the item he deems necessary (weight, mass, whether it needs to be frozen, etc.).

3. Never look in the package. Not knowing what the item is allows him to claim plausible deniability.

4. If rules 1 or 3 do get broken, make sure any fees collected are at 100% interest if delivery is still successful, or if not, make sure the party responsible for the job suffers for it (ie, death, dismemberment, bankruptcy, or anything equally nasty that results in said party's reputation getting completely ruined).

Kerdan Baa
Kerdan is a former soldier turned gambler turned bounty hunter who after the recent death of one of his companions found that this life isn't as much fun as he thought first. Or maybe just he understood all his martial arts training... Anyway he dropped his fake smiles and started to more serious but at the same time less strict. He found a middle zenish way of living. Now it's not about money it's a bout life itself...
He still tries to cope with all those new ideas in his head trying to put them in proper places...

The Target

Yolikk Tau
Quarren male slicer, forger and navigator; a key component in the Krakana pirates` operations. Born blind he was forced to get used to cybernetic eyes, and years later while on a kidnapping mission with the Krakana he suffered a severe head injury, his life only being saved by the implanting of cranial cyberware. Tau is also a spice addict, with raw pink skin as a clear indication around his chrome eyes.

The Opposition

Rothoril
A towering male Wookiee bounty hunter, former Clone War hero and Kashyyyk freedom fighter, he was exiled from his homeworld for employing his climbing claws in combat. It seems he and his unknown Gran partner have accepted a contract taken out on Tau, Shadow, Tresk, Kerdan or Crix.

The Story So Far

Accepting the contract from Mampossa the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa, the five were briefed by the Hutt`s Geonosian advisor Vooghsam before being transported to Morjanssik city on Mon Calamari aboard one of her `legitimate` freighters piloted by the Rodian Clyche.

Once on Mon Calamari they had to search for the Krakana pirates` hideout: a submergeable old civil war base of which there were several near the Quarren city. During their time on Morjanssik Garadios ended up in a fight with several Quarren gang members, killing a good number of them, and Kerdan had a run in with a member of the Krakana: saving the pirate from debt collectors....though at the same time Rothoril`s Gran associate attacked, enabling the pirate to escape. Trying to confront the shooter, Shadow and Garadios encountered Rothoril...resulting in Shadow being thrown through a third-floor window and Garadios being seriously injured before the Wookiee and Gran made good their escape.

Eventually locating the Krakana`s base Crix stole a submersible and, after avoiding a hostile aquatic beast, infiltrated the base via a waste-chute in one of it`s legs. In a prison cell they found the captive Sakiyan: Kol Kaj-Yil and freed him after discovering that he understood the Mon Calamari language.
During the infiltration the Krakana became aware of the intruders and engaged the bounty hunters in a running battle during which Garadios was killed. Soon after Kol was taken hostage by one of the pirates, who turned out to be their target: Yolikk Tau.
Now with their target finally located the five fled the pirate base, picking up a guard-dog droid en-route and stealing the Buccaneer transport, in which they were pursued by the Krakana`s starfighters in a deadly race across the ocean surface.

Finally the pirates were scraped off their tail by Tresk calling in aid from the Bounty Hunters Guild: the Naboo hunter Ryoo in her N1 starfighter Spitfire, and her Kubaz partner Saraz in his cloakshape Cape.
After landing at the Guild`s offices Crix and Kol disposed of the stolen ship at the junkyard of ex-CIS trader Sosein Asatone. Ryoo also informed them that there was a suspiciously higher than normal number of Bothans present on planet, and she explained that she and Saraz were working on a contract to track down the rogue Wookiee Rothoril.

Boarding the starliner Belseris Steed the team are en-route to Kothlis where Vooghsam and Mampossa`s people are scheduled to meet them...

coldskier0320
30 January 2006, 06:17 AM
Oooooooh....shineeeeeey! Impeccable taste in wallpaper, as usual, Ronin, but I gotta ask...what is that woman downstairs going on about?! :P

Ronin
30 January 2006, 06:25 AM
The woman who lives under me? When she isn't banging on the walls, she's cursing worse than the Yakuza...or making vomiting sounds...or pantomine bad-guy laughing...or seemingly opera singing :rolleyes:
I really can't wait to move! :D

Jan Tolbara
30 January 2006, 06:45 AM
Sounds like a character from a bad anime.

Ronin
30 January 2006, 06:56 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention that her apartment windows are covered in rags, newspapers and cardboard boxes...the TV on through the night...and, oh, how could I ever forget...
the going-to-the-toilet-outside.8o

Aaaaaanyway. Back to the game! :)

coldskier0320
30 January 2006, 07:54 AM
Geez, I make one joke, and this turns into C&M! :P Anyway, we'll have to just ignore that smell and get on to the gaming. How much cash do we have currently? I know Tresk has 3,000 minus dinner for himself and maybe Shaodw (I can't remember). Kerdan might have some from gambling, and I dont know about any of the rest of us.

Crymoon
30 January 2006, 08:55 AM
The only thing Kerdan has from gamlbing recently are losses :D so not much money coming your way - even if you wanted it :D

SmugglerJedi
30 January 2006, 02:21 PM
Y'know, I still can't believe how fast the threads fill up, they must go faster than any other thread ever...

Anyways, just so EVERYONE knows, Kol has no money. However, he may be able to assist with repairs. At least, I think I gave him a few ranks in Repair, I don't have the actual sheet on me at the moment.

Ronin
30 January 2006, 04:39 PM
IIRC you were all paid 2,000 credits up front by Mampossa. There's also the ship.....

KnightStalker
30 January 2006, 10:33 PM
I backtracked thru the old starting IC thread checking on this, but we actually got 4000 credits each up front from Mampossa, plus we get another 2000 each when we get back there with Yolikk, because we all talked Mampossa into 6000 credits each.

Crix had also gotten paid 2000 credits for picking the group up in the Roon sector and flying them to Nar Shaddaa to take on this mission, so Crix is currently running around with 15,000 credits in his account. 'Course nobody in the group is aware of this, and Crix isn't talking. :P

Ronin
31 January 2006, 05:03 AM
Thanks for checking!
So...do y'all think your lives are worth losing some of your profit for?? :D

Jan Tolbara
31 January 2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by KnightStalker
I backtracked thru the old starting IC thread checking on this, but we actually got 4000 credits each up front from Mampossa, plus we get another 2000 each when we get back there with Yolikk, because we all talked Mampossa into 6000 credits each.

Crix had also gotten paid 2000 credits for picking the group up in the Roon sector and flying them to Nar Shaddaa to take on this mission, so Crix is currently running around with 15,000 credits in his account. 'Course nobody in the group is aware of this, and Crix isn't talking. :P

Technically speaking, that would mean that Crix actually has 22,000 credits in his account. 4,000 to each of us (Tresk, Shadow, Crix, Kerdan and the late Garadios) plus 2,000 for Crix's shuttle service.

SmugglerJedi
31 January 2006, 01:59 PM
And of course, I have nada. :P I'm sure I could acquire some, though...

KnightStalker
31 January 2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Jan Tolbara

Technically speaking, that would mean that Crix actually has 22,000 credits in his account. 4,000 to each of us (Tresk, Shadow, Crix, Kerdan and the late Garadios) plus 2,000 for Crix's shuttle service.

Actually, no, he only has the 15,000 credits. I checked Crix's stats block from when we started up and he had 9,000 credits at the start of the game. Adding his 2,000 credit fee for delivering the group to Nar Shaddaa to be hired by Mampossa gives him 11,000 credits. Then adding in the 4,000 credits paid up front by Mampossa gave him 15,000 credits. Once the group returns to Nar Shaddaa with Yolikk and get the remaining 2,000 credits for the job, that will give Crix a total of 17,000 credits (and gives him the excuse to quote Ep 4 : "17,000? We could almost buy our own ship for that!" :P)

coldskier0320
31 January 2006, 07:42 PM
that will give Crix a total of 17,000 credits (and gives him the excuse to quote Ep 4 : "17,000? We could almost buy our own ship for that!" )

IIRC, that quote was ten thousand. Not to nitpick, but more like so Crix can say it now! :D

Han: Ten thousand, all in advance.

Luke: Then thousand? We could almost buy our own ship for that much.

Han: But who's gonna fly it for ya? You?

Luke: You bet I can! I'm not such a bad pilot myself. We don't have to--

Ben: We can pay you two thousand now, plus fifteen when we reach Alderaan.

Han: Seventeen thousand, eh? Alright, you've got yourselves a ship.

And yes, its sad, that came from memory.

KnightStalker
31 January 2006, 08:10 PM
That's not as sad as 2 of the Alpine Garrison members here that had argued about some minor detail in one of the original 3 SW films, and then ran home and freeze framed thru the entire movie in question to settle the issue of which one was correct. :P

Then there's the Garrison members that will sit thru the movies just to watch for continuity errors from scene to scene, or to pay extra close attention to the costumes to determine the texture and color of the fabrics used, so they can make their costumes as exact as possible.

Ronin
1 February 2006, 04:57 AM
Someone post IC, please! :D

coldskier0320
1 February 2006, 08:17 AM
Sorry, I know I'm the one who should logically post next, but the past few days have been wicked-hectic with too much homework and not enough time. Hopefully I can chime in late tonight (around 11 EST), if not, definitely tomorrow. :)

Tell that woman to keep it down, I can hardly hear myself think with all that evil laughter! :P

SmugglerJedi
1 February 2006, 02:42 PM
Whoops, guess I forgot to turn down the TV again. I'm always waking people up at midnight, shame on me...

To <b>Ronin</b>: Your wish is my command... even if I don't know what to say...

Ronin
2 February 2006, 05:44 AM
I guess my next update is gonna be the Daggers' opening shots...so I'll start the new thread with that. :)
Go ahead and post your actions in this last ten seconds...

Crymoon
2 February 2006, 11:58 PM
Sorry guys for myu absence but my pregnant wife and my job got a hold of me... The reality once again reared it's ugly head...

I'm gonna soon be daddy so if I disappear for a week or two do not be suprised - but it should be at least a month from now.. :D

Jan Tolbara
3 February 2006, 05:08 AM
Congratulations in advance! I hope the delivery goes well.

Ronin
3 February 2006, 05:10 AM
Congrats in advance mate!
Don't worry if you have to be away for a bit. :)

Ronin
3 February 2006, 05:58 AM
New IC thread is up!

SmugglerJedi
3 February 2006, 11:13 AM
Dude, that's awesome! Congrats!

coldskier0320
3 February 2006, 11:22 AM
Congrats, Crymoon! :D Cigars all around! :P

SmugglerJedi
3 February 2006, 11:27 AM
Please, I'm sensitive to smoke. Besides, that woman downstairs has been cooking up something mighty foul lately, and it stinks already. Please, no cigars!

KnightStalker
3 February 2006, 04:59 PM
Congrats on the upcoming youngling, Crymoon.

Crymoon
3 February 2006, 11:41 PM
Thank you all for the congrats and wishes... :daala:

Ronin hire someone to take care of your nieghbour problem :)

Jan Tolbara
4 February 2006, 07:56 AM
SJ, don't worry about the Search check. Our illustrious GM will do it for you! Isn't that nice of him? ;)

SmugglerJedi
4 February 2006, 08:01 AM
No, what I mean is, is it really necessary for Kol to make a search check to find a freaking <i>towel</i>?

Jan Tolbara
4 February 2006, 08:55 AM
If all else fails, there are several sets of coveralls in the lounge that Shadow found.

coldskier0320
4 February 2006, 10:54 AM
:bothan:: *evil grin* There's always the tried and true open flame method for removing fuel...

:D:P

SmugglerJedi
4 February 2006, 02:08 PM
No thanks, I'd rather keep my body intact for another thread...

But seriously, use Search for a <i>towel</i>? "Well, you just found a +3 enchanted towel, which grants your character complete immunity to water based attacks, plus the afore-mentioned +3 defense bonus." Give it rest. If I wanted to have joined NNtBS, I would have said so.

Ronin
5 February 2006, 05:42 AM
No. You don't have to use a Search check to find a bloody towel! :D

As for hiring 'local' talent to deal with the mad granny problem, believe me: I wish I could but I have neither the connections nor the money to afford the tattoo'd less-than-ten-finger-brigade! ;)

Crymoon
5 February 2006, 05:58 AM
Tell us how much they want we'll try to send you the money :D ... :P

Ronin
5 February 2006, 06:04 AM
Ha ha. Thanks, but this is technically my last weekend in this hovel. Next weekend I'm away with the GF for Valentine's, and I move on the 19th, so soon I should be stress-free and sleeping well. :)

SmugglerJedi
5 February 2006, 06:37 AM
Well, congrats to you! (And thanks for the info on the check, BTW.)

Ronin
7 February 2006, 05:39 AM
Just wondered if anyone has anything to say/do or can I fast forward a bit?

Crymoon
7 February 2006, 05:56 AM
Already said too much... you may proceed :P

coldskier0320
7 February 2006, 10:04 AM
By all means, move us on. :)

>>

Jan Tolbara
7 February 2006, 03:07 PM
Shadow's still monitoring the engines and hoping someone else shows up to help. Nothing new from this corner.

Jan Tolbara
9 February 2006, 03:05 PM
How bad does it look, o' omniscient GM?

Ronin
9 February 2006, 04:43 PM
Oh, it's not too bad...the jury rigging from the hyperdrive's power blew, and energy is kinda bleeding off as opposed to going into the engines...causing the ship's speed to drop.
You could simply (via Repair) fix the power coupling to restore normal power to the engines.
Oooorrr you could hotwire another system in for another power boost.

So far you've burned out the wiring to the hyperdrive...but there's plenty more systems left! :D

coldskier0320
9 February 2006, 08:02 PM
Ummm...Jan? i think he's using the repulsorlifts now.

Jan Tolbara
9 February 2006, 08:21 PM
I know that. Shadow doesn't. She can repair the individual systems, but that doesn't mean she can run the ship she's fixing. (IOW, she's lacking that one important Starship Operation feat.)

coldskier0320
9 February 2006, 08:49 PM
Ah, gotcha...good RPing! :D

Ronin
10 February 2006, 05:25 AM
I won't be able to get on line until sunday night, or monday morning, so y'all play nice now, y'hear?!

Ronin
15 February 2006, 07:10 AM
Nobody doin' nuthin'???

KnightStalker
16 February 2006, 09:02 PM
Trying to see if I can post some pics from my 501st event appearances here.

Media Play, standing beside Ceremonial Leia. (http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/suit000.jpg)

With Boba Fett and a child dressed as Jango, also at Media Play. (http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/suit001.jpg)

Posing with audience members at Desert Star Playhouse. (http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/suit002.jpg)

Me, Sandtrooper, Vader, and Royal Guard. (http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/suit004.jpg)

Me and a pair of Royal Guards, posing with a coupla kids. (http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/suit009.jpg)

And just for laughs :

http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/drunkVader.jpg
Vader, hitting the booze, and

http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/nakedVader.jpg
Vader, after getting completely snoggered. :P

coldskier0320
16 February 2006, 09:50 PM
AWESOME PICS!!! Your costume is amazing! :D Post more whenever you like! :)

Ronin
17 February 2006, 05:20 AM
Outstanding costume there Knightstalker! Really, really great!

SmugglerJedi
17 February 2006, 12:16 PM
Ah, ain't cosplay great? :P

Ronin
17 February 2006, 02:41 PM
Yes.
It is. :)

Anyway. As I mentioned before, I'm moving tomorrow, so I may not be online immediately...I've got Cold's email address, so I'll contact him if I'm gonna be offline for too long...but hopefully sometime next week I'll be back.
Keep the place tidy! ;)

Jan Tolbara
17 February 2006, 04:48 PM
Love the outfit, Knightstalker!

Makes me miss the days when I actually attended cons and actually could dress in my Jedi robes without getting weird looks from people.

Crymoon
17 February 2006, 11:20 PM
U still can Jan, u still can..!!

What other think of us it's not really as important as what we think of us...

Drat those two monopolized the game play - Ronin move it a bit pls.. :D Like another hit straight into the engineering section... :D you know wounded blood all over the panels... etc...

Grrrrrr... STOP IT....!!!

NO it's Saturday and I'm free... U managed to keep me under wraps for Friday - but now I'm free and ready for some destruction..

Grrr... watchout guys the Friday Sith is loose...

Yeah a nice hit into engineering section will take care of this discussion... Hit them hard...

Don't listen to him... pls...

:D

Jan Tolbara
17 February 2006, 11:32 PM
I don't care what they think of me. I enjoy dressing up as a Jedi. I just don't have an outlet to do it anymore, except at Halloween. Once a year just isn't enough, and wearing it at home just doesn't have the same feel.

Nevertheless, that doesn't stop the mundanes from looking at me weird. They're the ones that have the problem and can't handle it.

We really need to get that Friday Sith some tranquilizers.

SmugglerJedi
18 February 2006, 07:40 AM
Ah, just deport it to the Australian outback. Nothing there for it to damage. And it's not my fault the action is all in the engineering room; women just talk a lot, and sooner or later, you have to respond. :P

Jan Tolbara
18 February 2006, 11:53 AM
Lucky for you that I'm really a guy. Otherwise, I would take offense at that. :P

SmugglerJedi
18 February 2006, 03:25 PM
Well, I don't ask those questions.

KnightStalker
19 February 2006, 11:35 AM
Well Jan, if yer needin' an outlet for the chance to suit up, there's always membership in either the 501st for Imperial & Imp sympathizer-oriented costumes, or the Rebel Legion for Rebel & Jedi costumes. Both groups not only attend cons, but also do charity appearances, such as Toys For Tots, Make-A-Wish, Salvation Army Bellringing, etc....

Plus, just imagine how it'd feel to put in such appearances & have little kids light up & get excited to see real Jedi, Imps and other SW characters in person. Heck, at Desert Star, I had one lady come up to me & ask to have pics of her taken standing with us, plus, just this last Friday at BYU, when we were present to induct Kevin J. Anderson and Dave Wolverton into the Legion as Honorary Members, when we went to suit down at the end of the night, one girl ran up wanting her picture with me. She ended up planting a really hard kiss on the cheek of my Mando bucket. :P

SmugglerJedi
19 February 2006, 11:38 AM
So you're saying that I don't have a girlfriend because I don't have a costume? How much did yours cost again, all the prices for the materials and whatnot?

(BTW, do you use one of those voice masking stuff, or do you do it all "naturally?")

KnightStalker
19 February 2006, 12:22 PM
No, SJ, that's not what I'm saying, I don't happen to have a GF, and at this point in my life, I'm not sure if I'll ever find someone that shares my interests/likes/dislikes/etc.

I was just pointing out to Jan that there's always opportunities to wear a SW costume in public at any time of the year, and that sometimes being seen at a public event can make you popular with the general public.

Another fun (and often on the evil side of fun) thing to do when in costume at an event is to stand off to the side by the wall and not move when people are wandering around. After a while somebody is bound to walk over and start looking you over and commenting out loud that it's gotta be a mannequin in the costume. The all of a sudden you scare the wits outta them by turning to them and saying "No, it's a person in here" and watch them jump back in shock/terror. :D

Also thought I'd mention that back when we did the Make-A-Wish event a coupla weeks ago, I was in the news clip on the channel 4 news, standing back in the crowd, so I've wound up being on TV from my 501st membership.

As far as voice amplification/voice changing, my Mando bucket, when worn, fully seals around my head, so I use a voice amp & mic so I can speak without people straining to hear what my helmet muffles. I also use a pair of earbud speakers and a mic on my belt so I can hear, for the very same reason.

SmugglerJedi
19 February 2006, 03:47 PM
Hey, that's cool. I was just wondering, because I stumbled on this place called Hyperdyne Labs, and they have some cool stuff. Too bad I don't have a need for the majority of it, but it's there.

Jan Tolbara
19 February 2006, 10:46 PM
Thanks, KS! I'm looking into the Rebel Legion now. I just need to get a decent pic of me all decked out to upload to them.

Ronin
19 February 2006, 11:07 PM
Another fun (and often on the evil side of fun) thing to do when in costume at an event is to stand off to the side by the wall and not move when people are wandering around. After a while somebody is bound to walk over and start looking you over and commenting out loud that it's gotta be a mannequin in the costume. The all of a sudden you scare the wits outta them by turning to them and saying "No, it's a person in here" and watch them jump back in shock/terror. :D

That's happened to me too! :D
Me and some friends (some of whom are 501st members in the Japan garrision) did an event at a big cinema when Ep3 was released, greeting the people who had come to watch the film, photo op's etc...and at one point I ( :maul: ) was stood motionless, so a young J-girl walked up to me, and stood by me so her bf could take a photo. She was staring really closely at my eyes (I have Maul's contacts too) when I moved only my eyes to stare directly at her.
She screamed.

Ah, good times.:D

SmugglerJedi
20 February 2006, 04:08 PM
And I thought I was a jerk. Sheesh.

Um, did we go through all the suggestions for the next adventure, because I was just thinking recently that Kol would love a Beverly Hills Cop moment. I'll leave the when/if up to you, <b>Ronin</b>.

Ronin
20 February 2006, 04:21 PM
Please define a 'Beverly Hills Cop' moment:raised: ???

Oh, and as fair warning, letting you wire one system into the engines for a +1 overdrive was (officially speaking) breaking the rules and straining the @$$ outta the engines...now you wanna wire in the power from the guns too?
I don't mind letting you get a +2 boost...but I wouldn't like to say how long the engines can hold out for...

SmugglerJedi
20 February 2006, 04:27 PM
Have you not seen BHC?

I'm talking about Kol (and maybe someone else) pulling an insane bluff that looks pretty darn comical right in front of somebody, then getting away and having the soundtrack to BHC play. Course, they may not fit in with the Q:TU BH campaign, so that's why I put the "if" in there.

Ronin
20 February 2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by SmugglerJedi
Have you not seen BHC?

Not in a long time! :)

I'm talking about Kol (and maybe someone else) pulling an insane bluff that looks pretty darn comical right in front of somebody, then getting away and having the soundtrack to BHC play. Course, they may not fit in with the Q:TU BH campaign, so that's why I put the "if" in there.

Well, if you get a 20 on a really hard Bluff (or use a FP) and roleplay it properly...who knows :D

SmugglerJedi
20 February 2006, 04:36 PM
Sweet! ;)

Ronin
20 February 2006, 04:39 PM
Anyway, I'll try to update tonight (about 12 hours from now).

KnightStalker
20 February 2006, 05:42 PM
Right now I'm debating on whether I'd attend Anime Expo or Comic-Con this year, if I can afford going, and at the moment, I'm leaning more toward Comic-Con since I'd be able to hang with both my fellow 501st Legion members as well as the Harmony Gold/Robotech/anime crowd.

I'm trying to determine which one would be the cheaper convention to attend, which is gonna be a major factor in my decision. Another plus in Comic-Con's favor is that if I go with my fellow Garrison members, we'd likely roadtrip it, so I could have my custom Mando along. :D

SmugglerJedi
21 February 2006, 03:41 AM
I soooo wish I could go to those things...but I never can... :sniff: :(

Anyways, back to the game!

Ronin
21 February 2006, 05:23 AM
Right now I'm debating on whether I'd attend Anime Expo or Comic-Con this year, if I can afford going, and at the moment, I'm leaning more toward Comic-Con since I'd be able to hang with both my fellow 501st Legion members as well as the Harmony Gold/Robotech/anime crowd.

I'm trying to determine which one would be the cheaper convention to attend, which is gonna be a major factor in my decision. Another plus in Comic-Con's favor is that if I go with my fellow Garrison members, we'd likely roadtrip it, so I could have my custom Mando along. :D

No chance of you making it across to Jpn for an event? We have Summer Comic Market every August and the winter one every December. Both are HUGE. Tens (hundreds?!) of thousands of comic and cosplay fans.

(Update as soon as I've had dinner!)

KnightStalker
21 February 2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ronin

No chance of you making it across to Jpn for an event? We have Summer Comic Market every August and the winter one every December. Both are HUGE. Tens (hundreds?!) of thousands of comic and cosplay fans.

(Update as soon as I've had dinner!)

Sorry Ronin, International flights are way out of my budget, with my current financial situation, I doubt I'd be able to make it out to AX this year, and the only way I'll make it to Comic-Con is if our Garrison roadtrips it. If I can't even afford that, I'll be limited to just driving to Colorado & crash at Vanger's place for Starfest in April, and waiting until September for the local Mountain Con here.

Crymoon
23 February 2006, 12:34 PM
Sorry guys but I'm bringing my wife tomorrow to hospital as it seems our baby needs to come out a bit quicker so I won't be able to post for an indefinate period of time.. will be back as soon as possible though... :D

:D :D

coldskier0320
23 February 2006, 02:16 PM
Wow! Congratulations, Crymoon...just imagine...Crymoon's baby...born on a Friday...::shudders::...:D

SmugglerJedi
23 February 2006, 03:13 PM
OMG! Somebody get that van Gogh painting of the screaming person! Ahhh!

Wait a sec, what <i>is</i> the Friday sith thing anyways?

coldskier0320
23 February 2006, 03:23 PM
The Scream isn't van Gogh, it's Munch. ;)

KnightStalker
25 February 2006, 02:25 PM
Sorry about my absence the past coupla days. Until I get my cell phone bill paid next Friday, my internet access will be limited to the computers at the library, so don't expect to see much of me until then.

KnightStalker
3 March 2006, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm back online, got my cell phone service back up. Now to check to see what all I missed over this last week.

Ronin
4 March 2006, 03:55 AM
No one wanna do nowt??
Want me to move things along?

Jan Tolbara
4 March 2006, 04:00 AM
Shadow is on her way to the bridge. Nothing to add to that by me.

SmugglerJedi
4 March 2006, 09:24 AM
I'm griping in engineering. What else?

KnightStalker
4 March 2006, 10:50 PM
Crix is just keeping busy with piloting the ship. I don't see any chance of him jumping up and dancing a jig or anything, at least not until they get rid of the pursuing pirates. :P

SmugglerJedi
5 March 2006, 05:57 AM
Oh, so if we nab the "pursuing pirates", <i>then</i> we get a jig? Sounds like a nice deal. :P

KnightStalker
5 March 2006, 10:22 PM
Got more Real Life pics of my 501st Legion alter ego, Criss Staven, for all of you.

See him here. (http://photobucket.com/albums/c130/ondiv/Custom%20Mando/)

More pics from Garrison events coming soon.

KnightStalker
6 March 2006, 08:16 PM
I've just been looking over the website for StarFest 2006 (April 21-23) in Denver, Colorado, to determine if it's something I actually do want to go attend, and I came across this, (http://starland.com/ls/index.html) which Terras suggested I post here. Fair warning, don't be drinking anything when you look at some of the pictures on there. :D

Ronin
7 March 2006, 05:03 AM
Those are some outstanding pics of your Mandalorian there Knightstalker...fabulous!

I'll check that other site....after dinner;)

And try to update before the weekend!

SmugglerJedi
7 March 2006, 11:22 AM
After seeing the humorous pictures that <b>KnightStalker</b> posted, I promptly blew my jaw off with a .45. (Don't worry; it's a common thing where I live to mime the act of shooting yourself whenever you do or see something stupid.)

BTW, <b>Ronin</b>, I like the enemy callsigns. <i>Bandit-1</i>...they got a nice ring to each other. ;)

Ronin
7 March 2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks, I tried to go with piratey names for the Krakana Pirate's ships...hence you're in the Buccaneer, the fighter squadron are Bandits 1 to 4, and their other ships have similar names.

Now come on y'all and post IC or tell me to move on! I'll be away from the holonet for two weeks from this sunday...

SmugglerJedi
21 March 2006, 11:12 AM
When he meant "this sunday", did he mean the sunday of that week, or the sunday of next week, because it seems like it's been awhile...a LONG awhile...

Jan Tolbara
21 March 2006, 02:36 PM
I'm expecting him to be back on the 26th.

SmugglerJedi
22 March 2006, 02:17 PM
Oh.

SmugglerJedi
25 March 2006, 02:28 AM
<b>Ronin</b>'s back and he's better than ever,
for Star Wars, this year, <b>Ronin</b>'s here!

Please don't kill me.

Ronin
25 March 2006, 02:49 AM
#cracking of knuckles#

SmugglerJedi
25 March 2006, 02:55 AM
[In little girly voice]

Oh crap.

Ronin
25 March 2006, 02:57 AM
:D
Post IC and let's get on with you lot being the her-, ahem, anti-heroes. ;)

SmugglerJedi
25 March 2006, 03:08 AM
Yeah, speaking of which, I'm stuck in the engine room. What am I going to do? I've been waiting to unleash my inner writer and go off on some long prose, but from the way things are going, I'm either going to have to wait until next adventure or when Kol goes to sleep.

Ronin
25 March 2006, 03:15 AM
Have Kol do some remeniscing (sp?!)...no one's spoken much about their backgrounds...though hopefully (nudge nudge) that can happen on the luxury cruise...

Ronin
11 April 2006, 05:48 PM
Well, you've got to Morjanssik in one piece. You're now one of the Bounty Hunter Guild hangars...

everyone too busy to post something?:(
(I mean something constructive, Smuggler Jedi!)

coldskier0320
11 April 2006, 06:07 PM
What's the deal for payment? Will it be automatically drawn equally from our seperate accounts? Do we pay the pilots? Do we go talk to the Umbaran?

EDIT: Just noticed that peculiar typo...changed the "To"s into "Do"s. ;)

Ronin
12 April 2006, 06:24 AM
I'd guess the two BH's want cash...and you'd guess the droid is a Guild rep of some sort.

Jan Tolbara
12 April 2006, 06:45 AM
Shadow addresses the group, " I suggest that Yolikk and Kol stay aboard until this transaction is done. One of us will come get them afterwards."

Turning to Tresk, she continues, "Care to lead the way?"

Ronin
12 April 2006, 06:49 AM
#cough# Jan this is the OOC thread...

Jan Tolbara
12 April 2006, 08:39 AM
CRAP! Sorry. Thanks for moving it for me.

Ronin
12 April 2006, 08:40 AM
No problem. I usually post either just after I've woken up...or when I get home knackered from work, so I usually end up having to edit something. :)

Crymoon
15 April 2006, 03:17 AM
Drat sorry guys but for reasons unknown the informations about thread updates stopped coming to me.. and I was quite busy... But I'm back..

Good... I haven't missed much... Hope I will be more useful to you now.. :D

BTW Happy Easter

[edit] We do have THAT kind of money.. I mean I have like 20 credits on me so no big help on my account there...

Ronin
24 April 2006, 06:04 PM
Could you all give me a breakdown on who's paying what?
Two thousand to each bounty hunter and fifty to the droid.

Since you're back in the city I get the feeling there might be some spending and I wanna keep track of funds...

coldskier0320
24 April 2006, 06:16 PM
I'm figuring we split the whole thing evenly between Tresk, Shadow, Crix, and Kerdan...(though Tresk would find the idea of charging Kol especially delightful! :P). So...4,500 four ways...is about 1,100 per person. I guess Tresk can pick up the modulus. :) Hope this is satisfactory to everyone. That, or we could split it five ways (for Garadios), making it 900 per person, with Tresk paying Garadios' share. (Of course, then he'd expect to get Garadios' share of the bounty, rather than divvying it up.)

I like the first option better, but whatever floats everyone's collective boat. :)

KnightStalker
24 April 2006, 08:28 PM
1,100 creds each works for me.

Jan Tolbara
24 April 2006, 09:27 PM
I'm good with the first option.

Crymoon
24 April 2006, 11:32 PM
Errrr.... I got like 20 credits on me so don't count on 1100 ... had bad luck gambling, because of some fight in a bar.... :D

Honestly I just lost it...:P Tough luck then..And the 20 i ain't giving or otherwise I'll starve to death :(

SmugglerJedi
25 April 2006, 05:23 AM
Tell you the truth, I haven't really thought about how much Kol would have in the bank. I pictured him as a smuggler who just wants the adrenaline rush and isn't concerned with money, so I wouldn't picture him as the ultimate rich guy. But who knows...maybe he'll drudge something up somewhere...

Ronin
25 April 2006, 06:16 AM
Could you all give me a breakdown on who's paying what?
Two thousand to each bounty hunter and fifty to the droid.

People, maths ain't my strong suit, but that adds up to 4050 credits, not 4500 :D

Anyway, who can spot Kerdan some cred'???

coldskier0320
25 April 2006, 08:48 AM
Arrrgh! I just skimmed quickly and for some reason thought it was 500 for the docking fee.

Then it works out to roughly 1010 each, and Tresk can pick up the remainder 10 creds. Splitting it up this way, I can spot Kerdan the cash, as the datacard I sold to Mampossa gave me ~3k spending cash. Minus a few for the dinner Shadow and I had...minus 2030 for this...leaves me ~500. Hope that covers my blaster repair costs and a meal...:( :P

SmugglerJedi
25 April 2006, 11:53 AM
People, maths ain't my strong suit, but that adds up to 4050 credits, not 4500 :D

Betcha mine's worse. Meanwhile, for the gang, I'll go dig through my stuff and see what Kol might have on him.

Ronin
28 April 2006, 06:33 AM
C'mon! Y'all post fast enough when I'm shooting at you! When it gets wordy things slow down...?!

Jan Tolbara
28 April 2006, 02:37 PM
LIfe has been rather busy for me lately. Between our company launching a new website (and I provide online support), my daughter having to memorize her report on Joan of Arc to present to the school in costume (and she's in third grade!) and trying to finish my RPG campaign's player's guide for the new game launch on May 6, I have had very little time to get online and post. Heck! In the time it took me to write just this post, I had to take five calls at work.

Ronin
29 April 2006, 01:25 AM
SJ, I just noticed your "Location"...why do you wish you were in Jpn?

SmugglerJedi
30 April 2006, 04:16 AM
I just wanna get as far away as I can from where I am right now. But no, it doesn't have to do anything with you, <b>Ronin</b>. Who knows, maybe my location will change again. In fact, I think I have a better line...

Ronin
30 April 2006, 06:00 AM
I would fast forward to a bar and a chat with Ryoo, but I dunno who you want to attend the 'meeting' or if anyone wants to be doing anything else...
somebody wanna make a decision?

SmugglerJedi
30 April 2006, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't mind getting Kol into a comical situation and making him look an a$$--after all, <i>somebody</i> has to be the comic relief in this group.

Crymoon
30 April 2006, 08:42 PM
Kerdan would gladly pour something wet into him :D and just relax in a more or less friendly atmosphere...

Ronin
30 April 2006, 08:59 PM
Well, I take it Tresk is accepting Saraz's offer to repair his rifle for 500 credits?
Is Kol at last gonna leave the Buccaneer and join the group?
Do you want Yolikk to come too?
How about someone accepts Ryoo's offer and let her escort you to a cantina?

SmugglerJedi
1 May 2006, 05:21 AM
<b>Crymoon</b>, that is disgusting.

I'm not moving unless they call for me to move. Kol might not mind annoying people, but he doesn't want to tick off a certain furry dude who has half-a-mind to rip his head off and feed it to a rancor.

Ronin
18 May 2006, 06:47 AM
Well, if no one's got anything else to say...
you can all head off to do whatever you want in the hours before you have to board the ship...

SmugglerJedi
18 May 2006, 08:10 AM
Hey look, <b>Ronin</b>'s trying to beat <b>TC-3</b> for the highest number of posts... ;) Gotta work harder, man, gotta work harder. Course, you can't really do that in the IC thread, because the GM can't run the whole thing on his back...

Ronin
22 May 2006, 02:48 AM
Okay, presumably Tresk's gonna go get his rifle once it's repaired, Crix is gonna go take the ship to the chop-shop...
what about the rest of you?
I can do a 'jump-forward' post...but I'd like to know what to put in it! ;)

SmugglerJedi
22 May 2006, 05:20 AM
Well, Kol is going to call up the buddies of his, just to check in, crack a few jokes, get yelled at. But really wants to get off Mon Cal--I mean "Dac"--ASAP. He'd probably accompany Crix to the chop shop, though, as he is a pilot, starship aficionado, and he likes chop shops.

Crymoon
22 May 2006, 05:24 AM
Kerdan would gladly gamble a bit but as he's broke he simply won't.. :D
On the other hand if there's some martial artist around with whom he could train or learn from he would prefere that even more then gambling...

SmugglerJedi
22 May 2006, 05:52 AM
Kerdan does Kung Fu fighting? Hey, that's nice...

Crymoon
22 May 2006, 05:57 AM
Kerdan does K'tara fighting :D

in his free time and when noone sees him... On the outside he still struggles to be a simple gambler.. :D

Jan Tolbara
22 May 2006, 06:24 AM
Shadow would more than likely go with Tresk to take a look around a bit and see if she can be lucky enough to come across an extra blaster to buy.

Ronin
22 May 2006, 09:08 AM
Okay. I'll try and get things moving soon.

BTW. I'll be off the holonet around June 10th to 16th...me and the GF are having a trip to Vegas. :)

Jan Tolbara
22 May 2006, 11:09 AM
Since we're mentioning things like vacations, I will be away from the HoloNet from June 4 to June 11. My family and I will be in Orlando, FL. I'm hoping to meet with Warwick Davis, Temuera Morrison and Jeremy Bulloch for Star Wars Weekends at the MGM Studios theme park on that Friday.

coldskier0320
22 May 2006, 02:40 PM
Tresk will basically be going back to watch over his rifle's repair, then go about reattaching the scope. Afterward, he'll help Shadow find a nice blaster, then rendez-vous with the others at the ship.

SmugglerJedi
22 May 2006, 03:02 PM
On the subject of vacations, I'll be taking a break from reality starting now and going until the end of eternity... ;)

BTW, should I really post me trying to connect with my bunch of pals? Or does the Grand Master want me to just send him a PM?

[I got Red Vs. Blue Season Four, have you?]

KnightStalker
22 May 2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Jan Tolbara
Since we're mentioning things like vacations, I will be away from the HoloNet from June 4 to June 11. My family and I will be in Orlando, FL. I'm hoping to meet with Warwick Davis, Temuera Morrison and Jeremy Bulloch for Star Wars Weekends at the MGM Studios theme park on that Friday.

8o Temuera Morrison and Jeremy Bulloch!?! Dang, you lucky nerf-herder! I'd love to meet those two guys, since I've got a custom Mandalorian costume and an almost finished Boba Fett costume for my 501st Legion activities.

Oh, and so you'll all know, I'll be attending the San Diego Comic-Con this July 19-23 with my fellow members from Alpine Garrison, so I'm already looking forward to the opportunity to meet Steven Sansweet. :D

Jan Tolbara
22 May 2006, 05:52 PM
Temuera Morrison and Jeremy Bulloch!?! Dang, you lucky nerf-herder! I'd love to meet those two guys, since I've got a custom Mandalorian costume and an almost finished Boba Fett costume for my 501st Legion activities.

I was thinking about you and your outfit while I was looking over the Disney site earlier today.

I haven't mentioned this to Moridin yet, but I was thinking about trying to arrange an interview with the three of them for the site. Maybe get a couple of pictures with them, also.

Ronin
22 May 2006, 06:05 PM
Y'all a buncha name droppers! :D

BTW, should I really post me trying to connect with my bunch of pals? Or does the Grand Master want me to just send him a PM?

[I got Red Vs. Blue Season Four, have you?]

A PM would be best. :)

Red vs Blue season 4?!
I think I saw season 3...I didn't know 4 was out yet...

Crymoon
22 May 2006, 08:37 PM
coming back to the game Kerdan will stay with the group... going alone ain't that safe with this GM around :D...

So he'll go with Shadow and Tresk... if they don't mind of course...

KnightStalker
23 May 2006, 04:46 PM
Y'all a buncha name droppers! :D

Does that mean I shouldn't mention that I've met Dave Wolverton, Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta when Alpine Garrison made them Honorary Members of the 501st? :P

Jan Tolbara
23 May 2006, 05:02 PM

Does that mean I shouldn't mention that I've met Dave Wolverton, Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta when Alpine Garrison made them Honorary Members of the 501st? :P

Or, that I met and befriended R. A. Salvatore back in 1995, before he wrote Vector Prime :P?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I met Michael Stackpole at last year's Gen Con. ;)

coldskier0320
23 May 2006, 05:38 PM
Ooh! I met...erm...hmm...let's see here...uhhh...well...nobody. :(

SmugglerJedi
24 May 2006, 05:18 AM
I met the project lead for the <i>Spirit</i> and <i>Opportunity</i> missions, does that count?

I don't ever recall meeting anyone famous, doubly so for the <i>Star Wars</i> world...

Jan Tolbara
24 May 2006, 07:53 AM
Doesn't count for Star Wars, but that is still cool.

One of the players in my Lost Jedi PBeM is an engineer for NASA down in Houston. Got to see him on NASA-TV once.

Crymoon
24 May 2006, 08:09 AM
Drat guys I feel soooooooooo small... The only conntact with SW we in Poland can have is when we buy books or see movies :(...

I'm gonna let my Friday sith deal with u all... :D
Have a nice day - and enjoy it while u still can - till Friday that is.. :D

But honestly I'm just happy for you guys.. :D Maybe one day... ehhh....

SmugglerJedi
24 May 2006, 08:16 AM
Don't feel bad, <b>Crymoon</b>, I haven't really met anyone either. And that project lead, I didn't <i>meet</i> meet him; I just listened to a presentation he gave at a technology show and tried to get over to ask him a few things. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance.

BTW, when is NASA going to make the X-Wings? :D

SmugglerJedi
24 May 2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by cold in the IC forum:
...for once, Tresk seemed not to notice Kol...oh wait, he thinks to himself, that's because he's not here.

Oh har har.

coldskier0320
24 May 2006, 04:28 PM
;) Couldn't resist. Sorry. :o :P

SmugglerJedi
25 May 2006, 05:22 AM
I'll have to get you back for that, you fuzzball.

Jan Tolbara
30 May 2006, 07:53 AM
I had a funny feeling that the chrome one would be the better of the two. Curse you, Ronin! ;)

Ronin
30 May 2006, 08:33 AM
Heh. I can neither confirm nor deny that :P
As far as Shadow can see, they're both fine examples of well cared-for Blastech DL-44's. The chrome one is more showy, whereas the matt one does look more covert/professional.
's up to you... :)

p.s. I just remembered, does Kol realise he's still walking around with a pair of jetboots round his neck?! :D

SmugglerJedi
30 May 2006, 02:39 PM
He is? I mean, of <i>course</i> he is. Because Kol, as every sane sentient being knows, is ultracool. And therefore, it's only natural for an ultracool character to have jetboots around his neck. It gives him his amazing coolness abilities, such as:

Cool Swagger
With a Charisma check, all characters within eyesight must make a Will save, with DC=your result +5. Failure means they must stop what they are doing and watch you for at least five seconds. You also get a +5 bonus to all Diplomacy and Gather Information checks, as they are simply too happy to help a guy who is too cool. If they succeed, then they attack you with their fists, as per the monk's <i>Flurry of Blows</i> feature. However, you get a +3 bonus to Defense, because your Cool Swagger allows you to walk around (some of) the attacks.

[OOC: Note to self: Put jetboots on ASAP.]

KnightStalker
30 May 2006, 07:40 PM
LOL Yeah, right.... J/K :P

Ronin
6 June 2006, 07:26 AM
I know I'm probably a bit ahead of the clock, but anyway...
:jango:Happy Birthday KnightStalker!:boba:
Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu! :D

KnightStalker
6 June 2006, 05:42 PM
I know I'm probably a bit ahead of the clock, but anyway...
:jango:Happy Birthday KnightStalker!:boba:
Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu! :D

You're only early by a day. :P

I know I'm not that old, yet, but man, this week I sure feel old. I guess it's partly because both yesterday & today, as soon as I've gotten home from work, I've very nearly zonked out just moments after sitting down in my recliner.

Crymoon
7 June 2006, 10:10 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KS!!!!!

Good luck man....

coldskier0320
7 June 2006, 02:54 PM
37?! What a geezer! :D

Just kidding, man. Hope you had an awesome day, even if you DID have to work.

KnightStalker
7 June 2006, 04:03 PM
Not an awesome day, for me, as work was hot and exhausting. The day just seemed to drag on forever. At least I'm home now and can just relax as I check my emails and browse all the forums I frequent.

For the last few years, my birthdays haven't been anything spectacular or worth celebrating, just another typical day as far as I'm concerned, but I suppose that can be attributed to being single and unattached for so long. :P

SmugglerJedi
10 June 2006, 03:34 PM
I know I'm a few years late, but happy B-Day. Sorry, but I've been wrapped up in like six million things, including writing up some stories for science fiction magazines.

Speaking of which, I gotta email that story...

Jan Tolbara
11 June 2006, 08:56 PM
You think you're late?!

I just got back from my trip to Orlando, so this is really the first chance I've had to check e-mail, the HoloNet, etc. Man, do I have a lot of catching up to do.

Crymoon
19 June 2006, 11:31 AM
Kol turns to Crix and whispers, "Is he always like this?"

oh,.no... only after 3 hrs of sleep 8 hrs of work and 5 hrs of renovating... :D God I'm almost finished with repainting my new (old) flat.. now time for all other things.. that usually are more tiresome then the harder tasks...

Don't you just hate it when u think that everything is done u notice some small detail that still needs to be done.. then another... and another... then you remind urself that there is something else you ought to do when ur doing this and a week passes... but u were done... not so... :( :D

SmugglerJedi
19 June 2006, 11:35 AM
Holy crap, I here ya! I just resided my house, and that took hours of priming and painting about 30 million square yards of siding. Jeez; and then our contractor walks in and says, "Oops, I made a mistake." Aiee...

But fortunately, it's done. Now I just have the finish the inside of the house.

Crymoon
19 June 2006, 01:07 PM
I have just painted all the walls ( the colors were chosen by my wife and she will see the results tomorrow)... so i have just finished painitng it and have taken off all the paper tape that covered the sensitive areas.. I get on my hands and knees to paint with a small brush everything near the floor and I see that some wooden parts are glued to the wall with silicon glue.. which (God I have really tried) will be never painted with this paint - and now to find a nother paint with same color... Gosh I just looked at it and said.. - ok.. so here will be my desk... NOONE will ever see it... next room... etc.. It's fun...

For all of you who haven't done it yet - do it.. repaint your houses and flats... renew them...

And after you're done we all sit with beer and will laugh our asses off ... God next time I'll move away and pay somebody to do it...

And knowing my luck I bet when I come back something will be terrible wrong... :D

KnightStalker
19 June 2006, 05:31 PM
Hey folks, I thought all of you would get a kick out of seeing the debut of my 99% finished Boba Fett costume at this last Saturday's Spring Wellness Kid's Fair at Cottonwood Mall.

http://www.rt-ma.org/Costume/Boba/Fett001.jpg

I do have the cape for the costume, but I had skipped wearing it for this roughly 5 hour event and it was a good thing I did, the mall was not air conditioned. By the time I had gotten home and got out of the costume, the jumpsuit and vest were both soaked with sweat. :P

Ronin
19 June 2006, 06:08 PM
Niiice!
Excellent work there KS!

No air con'??! 8o That musta been hell! You do have a fan in your bucket...? Or those cool gel-packs?

KnightStalker
19 June 2006, 06:23 PM
I've got 2 of them small 2" square fans from Radio Shack installed in the helmet, where the slots in the back are. They're wired in a single circuit to 2 9-volt batteries and 1 on/off switch, which gives them twice the power and run time as a single fan/single battery circuit, and they push 2x as much air.

I've also wired in a mini-speaker for my internal mic, a 2" speaker from a halloween voice changer to project my amped voice from the helmet, and a pair of small omni-directional condenser mics along the bottom rim on each side. The mic, speaker, and condesner mics are all wired to 3 mono mini-plug jacks mounted to the inside back of the helmet on each side of the fans. The 3 wires run down to the voice amp (w/ external speaker support) and a super ear mic box that I modified.

The way I have it all wired up, the amp and super ear box are both concealed in the left belt pouch, with the wires running up under the vest so the wires stick out from the neckseal in the back, so that they can connect to the plugs in the helmet and not be visible to anybody.

It all works quite well so that I have improved hearing with the helmet on, and so that when I speak, people hear the voice come from the helmet instead of a voice amp box worn on the belt like most TKs in the Legion wear. It also helps maintain a screen authentic illusion to the costume when in public, and I've pretty much got Boba's trademark stance and nod down as seen in RotJ.

Jan Tolbara
19 June 2006, 09:28 PM
While we're showing off pictures . . .

Here I am at Disney-MGM Studios dressed as Jan Tolbara. Glare from the sun didn't help get the best exposure on the picture.

http://www.swtft.com/swgraphics/personal/janatmgm.jpg

And, here are me and my daughter, Alex, posing together.

http://www.swtft.com/swgraphics/personal/janandalexatxwing.jpg

I also have a couple of shots with the two of us posing with Darth Maul.

Standard pose
http://www.swtft.com/swgraphics/personal/13a.gif

Battle pose
http://www.swtft.com/swgraphics/personal/17a.gif

Crymoon
20 June 2006, 12:10 AM
Great costumes both of you...

The idea with mikes and speakers hidden in the helmet is awesome... Congrats... I don't wanna know what ur hidding in the jetpack.. :D

Lovely daughter there you have, Jan.. But too old she is to Jedi become now... :D

I ain't got no pics to share... But give us more of yours...

Jan Tolbara
20 June 2006, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Crymoon
Lovely daughter there you have, Jan.. But too old she is to Jedi become now... :D

What do you mean? She's already in training. :D

SmugglerJedi
20 June 2006, 05:16 AM
Bring balance to the Force, she will. :D

Hey, in that picture of the Mandalorian, I see two cable-like thingies coming out of your wrist and going up into your back (I think...) Those aren't your electricals, are they? I mean, they seem kinda big.

So, when are you going to star in Episode VII?

Ronin
20 June 2006, 06:09 AM
Nice pics there too Jan! At last we get to see what you really look like! :)
Then next big cosplay event for me is gonna be in August...though due to the heat I probably won't be doing a SW costume.

Oh, and an update's on the way...give it 10 mins...

SmugglerJedi
20 June 2006, 11:53 AM
Morjanssik city at night is a surprisingly beautiful sight.

Everyone, watch out; it's the Ronin Seuss. :D

coldskier0320
20 June 2006, 12:43 PM
Hey, in that picture of the Mandalorian, I see two cable-like thingies coming out of your wrist and going up into your back (I think...) Those aren't your electricals, are they? I mean, they seem kinda big.

Looks to me like some standard pressure line for soda vending.

Hey, a Mando's gotta get hydration...probly has 7up coming through there...from the freon cooled jetpack tank...;)

Ronin
20 June 2006, 06:05 PM

Everyone, watch out; it's the Ronin Seuss. :D

LOL
I never noticed that.
I'll have to read out my updates aloud in future to check for such grave writings!:D

SmugglerJedi
20 June 2006, 06:32 PM
To Shadow: Kol is doing his little dance <i>in the cockpit</i>, behind Kerdan, and he is not flailing about (okay, maybe a little bit.) So I'm just a little confused over how you are tripping over him on the boarding ramp.

To <b>cold</b>: You sure that isn't for his Corellian Ale? :)

KnightStalker
20 June 2006, 07:51 PM
:P Those hoses you guys are referring to are the hoses seen in ESB & ROTJ that run from the rocketpack to the flamethrower built into Boba's left gauntlet. Right now they're non-functional, just like the hoses that run to the right gauntlet. However, the hose that connects to the right gauntlet at the elbow does connect to a hollow tube inside the gauntlet that protudes tom the top of the gauntlet right over the forearm. If I chose to do so, I could actually rig a small compressed air tank & a trigger valve system into the jetpack & gauntlet and make that a fully functional working dartlauncher.

The gauntlets to my custom Mandalorian, however, are set up so that I can rig the left one with a working flamethrower and the right one with a working dartlauncher. I do happen to have all the necessary parts to do so, I just haven't had the time or the help to actually put those two air tank systems together. :D

Ronin
20 June 2006, 10:12 PM
I once saw a guy with Mandalorian armour who had his gauntlets set up to launch fireworks! :D
Now that would be cool.

SmugglerJedi
21 June 2006, 07:07 AM
"Now watch carefully, kids, and I'll show you how to cook a steak, Mandalorian Boy Scouts style. Okay, first, you need to shoot the cow with this dart. Make sure you get it in the neck, because if you hit the artery the stuff will get around much faster. Ah, see how it's laying down? Fex-M3 is good stuff, but don't get stung yourself. Now that it's down, we take our flamethrowers in our other gauntlet and we spray liberally over the cow. That's right, Jimmy, make sure you get everything, we don't want to leave any part of the meat uncooked. Okay, now, it's pretty burned. Let's sprinkle on some A1 sauce, just like that, and now we have our utensils, so let's eat!"

Ronin
21 June 2006, 07:20 AM
I deliberately didn't say what time it is incase you all just want to skip a few hours and go straight to boarding...??

PsychoInfiltrator
21 June 2006, 08:28 AM
"Now watch carefully, kids, ... Let's sprinkle on some A1 sauce, just like that, and now we have our utensils, so let's eat!"

U guys are amazing. This is one of a very few OOCs that's actually better reading than many of the ICs around here. And your IC...stitches.

And in between the jokes...that's some seriously incredible roleplaying.

Keep up the good work!

SmugglerJedi
21 June 2006, 11:19 AM
Well, what do you expect? We got the "Lord of the Holonet" as our gamemaster, the "Lord of Quadrant" as one of the players, three excellent players who have been on this forum system for who knows how long, and me, a guy with a diploma in writing, for crying out loud. When you take all of that and put it in a can with a light sprinkling of Force crystals, you know you have something special.

Special as in, you know, that corned beef you had last night which is starting to give you some especially difficult indigestion... ;)

PsychoInfiltrator
21 June 2006, 11:36 AM
Well, what do you expect? We got the "Lord of the Holonet" as our gamemaster, the "Lord of Quadrant" as one of the players, three excellent players who have been on this forum system for who knows how long, and me, a guy with a diploma in writing, for crying out loud. When you take all of that and put it in a can with a light sprinkling of Force crystals, you know you have something special.

Yeah, well, I just wanted to let you guys know that you are surpassing even the lofty expectations one would have, if one looked at the player roster.

Special as in, you know, that corned beef you had last night which is starting to give you some especially difficult indigestion...

I had chicken and potato weges, myslef. Similar result, though.

SmugglerJedi
21 June 2006, 11:41 AM

Yeah, I can see. :D

Crymoon
21 June 2006, 11:53 AM

Special as in, you know, that corned beef you had last night which is starting to give you some especially difficult indigestion...

Damn guys two kilos of strawberries that I ate yesterday can do the same :D God sorry to say that but your american strawberries (which I ate) are nothing compared to ours....here they are simply not artificial. :D God I ate those two kilos in some 15 minutes or so... Have to control myself better tomorrow.. :D

KnightStalker
21 June 2006, 05:33 PM
I once saw a guy with Mandalorian armour who had his gauntlets set up to launch fireworks! :D
Now that would be cool.

To be perfectly honest Ronin, I also happen to have a CD with contains the instructions & plans for building an actual firing wrist rocket like the big one on the left gauntlet.

I've also got the parts list & instructions for how to build a real working ruby laser pistol that can blast a hole thru a wooden wall panel from a few feet away (imagine what that'd do to a person, OUCH!).

Just imagine the terror I could inflict on some poor unsuspecting fool if I did rig up my gauntlets with a working flamethrower, dartlauncher and firing rocket, and built that laser pistol. (evil grin) :P

SmugglerJedi
22 June 2006, 08:40 AM
Nothing more scary than watching reality TV.

PsychoInfiltrator
22 June 2006, 04:47 PM
Nothing more scary than watching reality TV.

If somebody filmed it, it would be reality TV. Only REAL reality TV, not the normal stuff.

Ronin
22 June 2006, 06:08 PM
"At least you got something to look forward to," Kol says, hanging his head. "I might have to share a cabin with a Whiphid..."

Now there's an idea!!! :D

SmugglerJedi
22 June 2006, 06:46 PM
I don't mind getting Kol in trouble. So long as it makes people laugh. ;)

Crymoon
23 June 2006, 08:55 AM
I don't mind getting Kol in trouble. So long as it makes people laugh.

And doesn't get him killed :D

PsychoInfiltrator
23 June 2006, 10:19 AM
I don't mind getting Kol in trouble. So long as it makes people laugh.

Works on me. (wanders back to peanut gallery.)

SmugglerJedi
23 June 2006, 04:20 PM
Does anyone here think that <b>Psych</b> might have wanted to join, or was he really just congraluating us on our superb performance abilities?

KnightStalker
23 June 2006, 07:00 PM
I dunno, but nobody's stopping him from asking our resident GM(s).

Ronin
27 June 2006, 06:03 PM
Yes, the doors have locks :)

Ronin
2 July 2006, 06:19 PM
Actually if you check back, waaay back in our original thread, Voughsam the Geonosian majordomo told you the Belseris Steed would take you to Kothlis. There he and more of Mampossa's people would meet you. :)

KnightStalker
2 July 2006, 06:38 PM
Okay then if we're enroute to Kothlis, what of Crix's ship, he does want it back, preferably unmolested by Mampossa's techs.

Ronin
2 July 2006, 06:44 PM
They meet you on Kothlis, then fly you back to Nar Shaddaa in one of Mampossa's ships. This way it's harder to trace Yolikk back to Mampossa.
Don't worry...you'll get your ship back once you get back to Mampossa. :)

SmugglerJedi
3 July 2006, 07:23 AM
As long as I'm not the only one confused. I mean, it'd look <i>reeeaaallll</i> bad if the only one who didn't know what was going on was the Galactic Intelligence Census officer. :P

SmugglerJedi
6 July 2006, 06:31 PM
The Baragwin looks from Kol to the Dug and back again.

Well, that was a real longshot of a bluff...

BTW, not to sound like an idiot, but how restricted would Kol be on this ship? I mean, would he be allowed to go up a few decks, as in around the area the rest of the gang would be, or would he be forced to stay below since he's a third-rate passenger with only six brain cells and one can of spam to pass between them?

Ronin
7 July 2006, 05:57 AM
Kol's free to wander just as any first-class passenger would...as far as he knows. :) Obviously if you're dressed scruffy and try to get into the liner's top cocktail bar you won't be able with Kol's ticket...but with a 1st class ticket you might be able to (claiming to be a holovid star or something...).

SmugglerJedi
8 July 2006, 12:15 PM
I have totally forgotten--how many creds does Kol have? None, right?

Ronin
8 July 2006, 08:09 PM
At the moment zippo...though you could go to the other's suite and get some. The sale of the ship left a good chunk of cash...

SmugglerJedi
10 July 2006, 10:15 AM
At the moment zippo

All the better. :)

Ronin
11 July 2006, 06:27 AM
Well, Kerdan asked to speak to everyone...and the staff responded to Shadow's call...

I don't think the ball's in my court:?

Jan Tolbara
11 July 2006, 07:55 PM
I've been busy lately. I will try to respond tomorrow morning.

Ronin
15 July 2006, 07:27 AM
SJ consider yourself contacted by the staff and you can join the others in their plush suite :D

Ronin
21 July 2006, 07:17 AM
Bueller...Bueller....Bueller?

SmugglerJedi
21 July 2006, 09:06 AM
My mother hates that commercial.

I mean, what?

Ronin
21 July 2006, 04:01 PM
You don't know that??
It's a quote from Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
nevermind.

Basically it means "is anyone there?"
(move the game along, or tell me to move it along!:P )

Jan Tolbara
21 July 2006, 04:37 PM
I was waiting for Tresk's reaction to Kol's antics and to see if anyone else wants to tour the ship with him. Shadow isn't going anywhere except to the refresher.

SmugglerJedi
21 July 2006, 04:38 PM
I think the ship should be attacked by tribbles.

I mean, I think I have to take my pills...

Crymoon
22 July 2006, 03:50 AM
I think the ship should be attacked by tribbles.

I mean, I think I have to take my pills...

Definetely..!!!!

And I mean the pilll not tribbles :D

SmugglerJedi
22 July 2006, 10:09 AM
Uh-oh. I think the tribble ate the pill.

Crymoon
22 July 2006, 10:21 PM
Uh-oh

Uh- oh...?... Is THAT all you can say??.... Sound the red alarm!!!!... Call the imperial guards!!!!! Do something for gods sake... don't you know what happens if tribbles eat this kind of pill....?...

Have you got no conscience?....

SmugglerJedi
23 July 2006, 11:16 AM
Relax. It was a cyanide pill.

[All of a sudden, I'm jumped by PETA commandoes...]

Jan Tolbara
24 July 2006, 07:20 PM
Crossing my fingers . . .

. . . or, am I being overly paranoid?

Ronin
25 July 2006, 05:59 AM
So, where do Tresk and Kerdan wanna go (check back to the post where you went aboard for some shipboard locations)? :)

Crymoon
25 July 2006, 08:27 AM
He'll just stroll along - Kerdan needs a walk to clear his head and think about a few things... His life the universe and everything...

He'll go anywhere Tresks goes.. unless he doesn't want companion. In that situation he'll go any place quiet to meditate and practise kata.

Ronin
25 July 2006, 08:37 AM
Well, there is a gym...and I'm sure I could find you a sparring partner...;)

Crymoon
25 July 2006, 08:54 AM
I'll gladly visit it.. just for training purposes of course.. :D

KnightStalker
26 July 2006, 08:28 PM
Sorry about my absence this past week. I've been out to San Diego, California at the Sand Diego Comic-Con!!!

I and 4 others from my Garrison carpooled out there for the week, followed by a pickup with 2 more of our Garrison. We also had another Garrison member and his wife & kid drive out the day before we did, and another flew. Our Legion CO (another local member of our Garrison) and his daughter, son & daughter-in-law, had also made the trip.

We all had a blast out there. Friday July 21 was Star Wars Day, and I wore my Boba Fett costume all day long, from before 7 AM until after 11 PM at night (this was the same day I was scheduled to work the Master Replicas Party as a costumed volunteer for the Legion).

One of the guys I rode out with was Joker for the entire day, and his Joker face prosthesis and make-up was done by one of the others from our Garrison, and he looked Freakin' Awesome! Here's a picture of him as the Joker :

http://myspace-239.vo.llnwd.net/00964/93/26/964316239_l.jpg

"Joker" and I walked around the con for most of the day, along with one other from our group, who acted as our Spotter/Cameraman/Pack Mule. We couldn't walk 10 to 15 feet before somebody would stop us to get a picture.

Later in the day, when it was time for me to head over to the location for the Master Replicas Party, I told the guys I'd catch them later back at our hotel.

Once I got the the Party, they had me work the entrance for a while, admitting those that had invitations, MR Collectors Cards, or company/press employees into the party and turning away those that weren't. A short while later, they had another costumed volunteer take over for me and had me go walk around the party, mingling with people and posing for pictures.

At the end of the Party, they had everybody in SW costumes line up and vote/choose the best 6 costumes by clapping/cheering/making the loudest noise as they held a hand over each costumed person. Of the six of us chosen, two were from my Garrison : our Legion CO's own son, as "pre-armor Vader/Dark Anakin", and yours truly, as Boba Fett. :) We both wound up being runners up, and were rewarded with a card good for $X amount off a purchase at their booth.

After the party wrapped, I got a lucky break in regards to getting back to my hotel. Our Legion CO, his son, daughter & daughter-in-law gave me a ride back to my hotel.

I'll tell ya, after spending 16+ hours in costume, I was pretty sweaty & rancid.

Saturday, the 22nd, we had the Legion photo first thing in the morning, and with my Boba costume needing a good washing, I chose to wear my custom Mandalorian (which happened to be the costume my Legion Membership was approved for anyways). I didn't get as many photo requests in that costume during the day, but then I couldn't bear to wear it for the entire day either.

About 2/3rds thru the day, the sides of the groinplate were starting to dig into my hips, my back and shoulders were starting to ache from the 22+ hours of wearing a rocketpack, and with the jumpsuit being a dark Navy Blue color, I was sweating worse than I was in my Boba. It was at that point I decided to start shucking the hard parts of the costume and started to carry them around in a bag. From that point on, I stopped posing for pictures since I wasn't feeling up to re-donning all that fiberglass armor plating.

Aside from the costume issues, I still had a great time, and I saw plenty of celebrities there. We saw Lou Ferigno (the Incredible Hulk), Sid Haig (Jason of Star Command), Yvonne Craig (Batgirl, from the old Adam West Batman TV series), Herbert Jefferson Jr. (Boomer, from the original Battlestar Galactica--I and our "Joker" got to have a good chat with him and get his autograph), David Prowse, Temuera Morrison, Daniel Logan, Carrie Fisher (I managed to get her autograph as well), and I even ran into Chase Masterson (Leeta from ST: Deep Space Nine), whom I happened to meet last year at Anime Expo (and I even got my second picture with her taken, while wearing my custom Mandalorian costume, helmet off). :) I even saw, nodded and said "hi" a couple of time to Steve Sansweet.

There were other celebrities there that I didn't get a chance to see or meet, like Samuel L. Jackson, Toby McGuire, Kirsten Dunst, Topher Grace, voice actors Dan Woren and Yuri Lowenthal, and too many more to name.

There's so much more to tell that rather than hijack this thread any longer, I'll just try my best to remember everything and make a log of the week's activities elsewhere.

Ronin
27 July 2006, 06:04 AM
Wow. Sounds like you had a great time! :)
I totally understand about the perils of long-term costuming! I really hate doing it here in summer too...
hope you kept well hydrated! :(

SmugglerJedi
27 July 2006, 08:15 AM
You got to see...WHO?

[Faints.]

(PS: Are you pulling my leg `cause I'm the new guy?)

KnightStalker
27 July 2006, 05:56 PM
Here's some more pictures from Comic-Con :

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-costumes/IMG_1400.JPG

Our resident make-up expert, Shawn, was made up as Darth Maul in this pic, the AT-AT Commander is the "Joker" from the other picture, the "Qui-Gon" in the front is another one from our group, he's the one that acted as our cameraman/spotter/pack mule when I was walking around as Boba Fett. I can be seen behind him and next to the AT-AT Commander in my custom Mandalorian armor.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-costumes/IMG_1347.JPG

Here's our Darth Maul and Qui-Gon, once again.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-OP/IMG_0790.JPG

Here's Lord Vader himself, David Prowse, between autographs at the Official Pix booth.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-OP/IMG_0793.JPG

Temuera "Jango Fett" Morrison, also at the Official Pix booth.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-OP/IMG_0899.JPG

It's the Princess! Carrie Fisher smiles for the camera.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-OP/IMG_0901.JPG

Aayla Secura, Amy Allen, signing a picture for a fan.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-OP/IMG_1294.JPG

The ultimate SW fan, turned LFL employee, Steve Sansweet, with his personal one-of-a-kind button identical to the smaller common ones given out to fans at his big event, announcing the upcoming release date for the original theatrical editions of the original trilogy. (Proved at the announcement with a clip from the upcoming release, showing the intro crawl without the "Episode IV : A New Hope" in the text).

While I didn't meet all of these celebs in person, I did see most of them. All of these pictures are found over at rebelscum.com, and more pictures from all aspects of the con can be found on various other websites like starwars.com, theforce.net, and even on Comic-Con's very own website.

Crymoon
31 July 2006, 06:59 AM
WOW cool photos... I must say I do envy you .. a bit... :D

OOC: Kerdan will take a few seconds to see how good his opponent is.. Just a few fake attacks a few fints.. If she's good (and I bet she is) he will step back and bow slightly then start anew this time fighting for real (but still remembering it's only a training so no killing) but he will do his best..

Crymoon
2 August 2006, 12:14 PM
SJ - I wonder what Crix will do With Kol when he finds out. - and I mean when not if.. :D

Damn I have pretty vivid imagination.. I won't sleep tonight.. thanx.. :)
What should be write on your gravestone?...
"He made us laugh, his dead now but we're still laughing"

"Not waiting to fade away he burned out. Thank you BlasTech."

SmugglerJedi
2 August 2006, 06:45 PM
"He died. There was much rejoicing."

Ronin
3 August 2006, 06:03 AM
Bonus points to the person who can ID where the guy in white got his name (without doing a netsearch:P ).
I stole the name, but that's all, 'White' doesn't look like, act like, and isn't that person.

Jan Tolbara
3 August 2006, 03:48 PM
I know where, but I had to search the Internet. I will not give it away at this time and only if nobody else knows.

SmugglerJedi
3 August 2006, 04:33 PM
Vinz Clortho? If that's from Blackadder or Monty Python, I'll just shoot myself now...

Ronin
3 August 2006, 06:11 PM
No BA or MP...
keep trying. :D
I'll let Jan reveal it after a little longer...

coldskier0320
3 August 2006, 06:28 PM
Quick questions...does Kerdan see Tresk? How about Wist? the others? Also, is Wist going with them? Finally, what DO i know about them, anyway? :):?

Jan Tolbara
3 August 2006, 06:33 PM
Maybe it's just me . . .

I get the impression that cold is asking his questions frantically? ;)

Ronin
3 August 2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by coldskier0320
Quick questions...does Kerdan see Tresk? How about Wist? the others? Also, is Wist going with them? Finally, what DO i know about them, anyway? :):?

Kerdan sees Tresk.
Wist sees Tresk.
The others probably see him but don`t think he`s anything other than another passenger...as far as you can tell.
Wist is going with Kerdan and the others.
You don`t recognise Clortho or his BGs.

Ronin
4 August 2006, 07:59 AM
Tresk, in his plain jumpsuit, won't be able to get into the restaurant let alone the VIP bar. Sorry ;)

Plus, I'll be away from the holonet until monday night (GF's bday so we're having a long weekend).

SmugglerJedi
4 August 2006, 10:16 AM
Happy birthday!

Oh wait, this isn't the <b>Vanger</b> thread...

Ronin
4 August 2006, 04:53 PM
:D I'll pass on the birthday wishes to the missus anyway, thanks.

coldskier0320
4 August 2006, 04:54 PM
Yeah! Happy Birthday Roniness!:D

KnightStalker
4 August 2006, 05:08 PM
I know the answer, but I dunno if I should say it, or let somebody else try to guess it first.

SmugglerJedi
8 August 2006, 03:54 AM
Everyone, I have an important announcement. Yesterday, I just got broadband DSL. You may now return to your drinks. ;)

Ronin
8 August 2006, 06:09 AM
I know the answer, but I dunno if I should say it, or let somebody else try to guess it first.

By all means, spill the beans! :D

SJ welcome to the 21st century!;)

EDIT: I edited in the (fake?) name Wist gives Clortho.
Aaaand, Clortho is played by William Devane (http://imdb.com/name/nm0001137/) (particularly as Carter in Payback and other smarmy, powerful types).

SmugglerJedi
8 August 2006, 02:03 PM
SJ welcome to the 21st century!

Everybody been's saying that.

KnightStalker
8 August 2006, 05:07 PM
Vinz Clortho, aka The Keymaster of Gozer the Gozerian, is from the original Ghostbusters (the dog-demon that posseses Rick Moranis' character).

Back when that movie was first out on VHS, I tried repeatedly, to make a copy of it but no such luck thanks to the copy protection on it. I finally gave up and just taped it off cable the first chance I got. :P

Ronin
8 August 2006, 06:20 PM
Vinz Clortho, aka The Keymaster of Gozer the Gozerian, is from the original Ghostbusters (the dog-demon that posseses Rick Moranis' character).
Bingo! :)

Basically they delivered whatever food you want to the suite. ;)

As for Tresk, he can get up to the entrance of the restaurant at the prow of the ship, but not in (not dressed in a jumpsuit) and definitely not to the VIP Prow Lounge. And for security reasons none of the chairs/tables etc in the Prow Lounge are visible from the restaurant entrance (no line of sight/fire;)).

coldskier0320
8 August 2006, 06:35 PM
Fair enough. A stakeout it is.

Also, for what it's worth, while I find Kol's antics thoroughly amusing, SJ, just try to keep in mind that it isn't a game focused on humor. In fact, it's usually a fairly serious game. And while I'm enjoying it very much, I hope Kol has sense enough to cut the crap when it hits the fan. :) No worries, just a minor concern.

Post IC up by tomorrow sometime, it was a hectic day.

SmugglerJedi
9 August 2006, 02:59 AM
Well, since I haven't seen an NNtBS thread lately, you'll have to put up with me. Though Kol won't go crazy during the "serious" moments; he'll just drop puns and verbal jokes. I mean, come on, you have to have <i>somebody</i> to break the tension. If we all played the same type of character, that would get boring real fast, wouldn't it?