PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of the Imagination IC:



Yan Kai
30 January 2006, 09:46 AM
The heroes all wake up in a small white square room. Their memories stripped from the very depths of their minds. Each has a faint recollection of the others in the room, they are teammates, accomplices, but nothing more than that.

The heroes each are lying on a simple white cot. Each is dressed in a black unisuit. No boots or shoes of any kind. Sjar has a straightjacket on over his unisuit. And both Sjar and Seva have needles attached vials sticking into their necks. Variq and Zero have solid red strip wrapped around their left wrist.

There is a door leading out of the room.

darkforcerising
30 January 2006, 10:52 AM
Sjar's eyes flutter open. I am bound! He struggles and rolls off of the cot onto the floor in an attempt to jerk the needle from his neck. He forces himself into a kneeling upright position and attempts to wriggle out of the jacket. Where am I? And these... my allies. But who is the enemy?

OOC: Do I roll Escape Artist or do you?

Yan Kai
30 January 2006, 11:04 AM
As Sjar does so the needle falls from his neck. At that moment he realizes that the use of the Force had been mentally cut off. The vial shatters as it hits ground, sending the clear liquid across the floor. He struggles with the straightjacket (11+4=15) but it does not loosen.

Rabbiddog
30 January 2006, 05:32 PM
As Siva comes to, she realizes she is somewhere unfamiliar. Something new, no this is not right! Where have I come? Wait, remain still, there may be others unseen Seeing and sensing the others in the room, they seem familiar to her, yet not. Siva reaches out with her mind to sense if anyone is present outside the room.


OOC: Thought Sensor, 20 meter radius.

Yan Kai
30 January 2006, 06:06 PM
There are four other beings in the room with her, invisible to the eye, each standing in a seperate corner. But the moment she senses their presence they are gone. Their are also six beings right outside of the door.

Rabbiddog
30 January 2006, 06:23 PM
Well, it seems we are not alone. Let's test the waters
Siva slowly reaches up and pulls the needle from her neck. She slowly and with deliberate caution stands up and places the vial on the cot. Looking around the room she takes careful note of all those in her same predicament. Siva surveys her surroundings trying to make heads or tails of what is going on.

Rabbiddog
30 January 2006, 06:43 PM
Siva Looks at Sjar and concentrates momentarily
[OOC: Telepathy check 9+13=22, -3 VP]
She conveys an emotion of caution and a single word Others!

Doty
30 January 2006, 07:12 PM
A shattering of glass brought consciousness back to the 'Wolfman.' Blinking his eyes in the harsh light, Variq then wiggled his toes. He was bound. Out of the corner of his eye[s] he saw 2 humans and a pale... [OOC:Know:Aliens+2: 19] Nagai female, all restrained or breaking free of them. The urge to kill the first living thing he saw faded, as he recognized them from somewhere.

Taking a deep breath, he flexed everything he had, albino fur rippling down to his whirring cybernetic limbs.

'If they want to tie me up like an animal... I'll give them one!'

His mind felt so... blank. There were still conduits for his rage though.


OOC:STR+5 to break free, then Spot+11 to get bearings better

Yan Kai
30 January 2006, 08:22 PM
Focusing his strength the Shistaven breaks his bonds as if they were made of string. (20 [critical success] +5 = 25) He sees nothing of interest. (3 + 11 = 14)

darth_phobeius
30 January 2006, 09:34 PM
[Zero slowly opens his eyes and rises to a sitting position. Not being restrained himself he feels no need to free the others. They are probably restrained for a reason. Working any kinks out of his muslces he thinks back to what happened and only gets foggy memories that don't make any sense.]

Well this is new. What is this gathering of oxygen thieves? Best to watch and see than to reveal anything at the moment.

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 05:48 AM
Siva watches with curiousity as Variq snaps his bonds. She closely studies him, and then begins studying the other two in the room, straining for some memory of the familiarity she somehow feels.

darkforcerising
31 January 2006, 06:38 AM
Others? Death Time. He looks down at his hips. Wait, Mennes and Menonas... gone. Sjar looks up into the air in front of him and seems to be mumbling aloud to himself: Chx, Death Time is perfectly justified in this scenario. They have bound me and taken those objects that mean the most to me. Sorry, Chx I do what I have to...

Then with a cry of rage Sjar releases a burst of Force Lighting from within his jacket to destroy the bonds.

Yan Kai
31 January 2006, 07:01 AM
The blue Lightning slams into Sjar, his hands were angled at his own body. (12 VP dameage) But also the straight jacket is ripped open in the back. Perhaps making an escape possible.

Out of the corner of his eye Zero notices a chest attached to the bottom of Sjar's cot. (Spot 8 +19 =27)

darth_phobeius
31 January 2006, 07:24 AM
[Zero stands from his cot and walks to the chest ignoring the lightning rod and trying to keep his breathing shollow to avoid the charred flesh smell that brings back bad memories. He examines the chest to see if it is sealed and if he can open it he will see what is inside.]

Yan Kai
31 January 2006, 08:17 AM
The chest easily comes off the bottom of the cot. Inside is a long black metal quarterstaff, folded for purposes of storage. A black handled longsword, and to knives, both curved for throwing. He can now see a box under his cot.

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 08:31 AM
Siva watches intently at the other three, for the moment she is content to witness what unfolds knowing what awaits inside and outside the room. "Why restrain some of us yet let us have access to weapons. This is indeed odd and is not making sense" She thinks. Siva looks to the four corners of the room, sensing the residual prescense of those she detected earlier "And what of you four, what is you purpose here? Are you here to merely observe or are you here to control this little experiment?"

Seeing Zero remove the box from under the cot and move to another cot she dips her head enough to peer under each cot.

[OOC: spot, 10+4=14]

darkforcerising
31 January 2006, 10:02 AM
Sjar ignores the actions of his companions, there are other things on his mind at the moment. He first flexes his muscles in an attempt to break the bonds by sheer force alone. Should that fail, he will attempt to wriggle free from the broken restraint. He suddenly notices the others retrieving equipment from a locker. Weapons, good. I'll not have to rely solely upon the Dark Side, which is better, for it fatigues me. Yes Chx, but sometimes it is the only way.

His warrior mind begins to catalog the others even as he frees himself. Fellow prisoners, he concludes. But that does not make them worthy of trust. Let us be cautious.

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 10:43 AM
Once again Siva is drawn to Sjar. Somethimng about him fills her with a dark clam. She watches him strugle against his bonds and walks over to him. With deliberate gentleness she touches him on the shoulder, looks deep into his eyes and gently smiles.
[OOC: Telepathy check 12+13=25, -3 VP]
Siva conveys a feeling of caution and a single word
"Invisible!"
She then looks at all four corners of the room in a way that intends to draw Sjar's attention to the corners. She returns her gaze to his, smiles again and then reaches around and begins to unbuckle the straps on his straight jacket.

Doty
31 January 2006, 11:09 AM
Rolling out of the cot, the Shistavanen instinctively shielded his menacing eyes as the scarred human zapped himself with blue lightning, simmering off his restraints. He smelt charred flesh instead of the lithe female now. This was all very strange to Variq, tied up like some Houk play-things of the Empire. With a tinge of claustrophobia he looked over to see how secure the door holding them was (OOC:spot+11 = 17).

'I'll walk through you!'

Standing his nearly 2 meters in height, he growled and swatted his cot out of the way, figuring he also had a box underneath with random items inside. Breaking the vexing silence, he snarled about their predicament, "What? What is all this?!"


OOC:will check under his cot while he talks

Yan Kai
31 January 2006, 11:26 AM
Sjar's struggles with his bonds accomplish nothing. (13 + 2 =15) But Siva unbuckles his torn straightjacket with ease.

Variq sees nothing underneath his over-turned cot. The door is metal, and the locking device looks complex.

All characters here a quiet voice uttering words in another language from outside of the door, followed by screams and blaster shots... then silence.

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 12:17 PM
Siva strains to understand what is spoken [Comprehend Language]

Yan Kai
31 January 2006, 12:18 PM
She cannot comprehend the language.

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 12:44 PM
[OOC: Is it that I just don't hear it good enough? Because the Comprehend Speech SQ is pretty straight foward. I can understand any spoken language]

Yan Kai
31 January 2006, 01:21 PM
OOC: My bad, I see what you're talking about now.

IC: The voice repeated a single phrase twice. "Take them! Take them!"

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 01:32 PM
Siva concentrates momentarily and reaches out with her mind.

OOC: Thought Sensor, 20 meter radius.

darkforcerising
31 January 2006, 01:50 PM
Sjar drops the jacket to the floor and rubs the ash from the smoldering canvas from his torso. He turns to Siva, and thanks her in voice tinged with a Coruscanti (British) accent. Turns to the others in the room, "What sort of arms did you find?" I can see nothing...perhaps they are as you Chx, visible only through the force. You can't see them either...? Curse.

Hearing the voices and violence he faces the door, ready. "Anyone hear what they said?"

Rabbiddog
31 January 2006, 02:18 PM
"Hmmm, they said "take them"" Siva responds. She walks over to Variq and gently touches his arm stroking it. Standing next to him, her somewhat frail appearance is amplified even more by his large stature. She looks up into his face, "Beautiful" she says almost whispering.

Without looking away from Variq Siva speaks "You can reveal yourselves, I sensed you earlier. It seems your "friends" on the other side of the door have met with some trouble, and you might have need of us before it's all said and done" Siva waits for a response.

darth_phobeius
31 January 2006, 07:07 PM
[All but ignoring the commotion outside the door and in the room he moves to the box that was located under his cot. He opens the box to examine what is there.]
What has fate sent me too? Like some civie starting school for children. What is with the guy throwing lightning? I might have to put the dogboy down with the looks of dinner in his eyes. Man, waking sometimes is not worth the trouble.

Doty
1 February 2006, 12:53 AM
Variq grinned wolfishly at the Core-spawn, flexing his hulking upper body, then smashing a fist into an open palm,"I got all I need right here."

The brawler's ears perked up then as he heard muffled voices and blasterfire outside their door. Before his training could kick in however, the Nagai slinked over and felt his arm up, her green eyes locking his red ones in. His gaze hardened as if to say "pet me too and lose the arm." He returned her ensuing whisper with a nonplussed blink, his confusion mounting as next she spoke to figures of her imagination.

Variq glanced at the others to see if they were also looking at her like she was [especially] crazy (OOC: sense motive+4?) or if it was just him she was weirding out.

Shrugging, he exhaled and cleared a straight path to the door, then backed away from it, readying to charge anyone who appeared in it. Motioning with a nod, he growled,"--am ready, open it."

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 06:11 AM
There is no reply to Siva's voice. Not did she succeed in sensing their thoughts.

Zero opens his box. Inside is a reflective silver blaster carbine and twin reflective silver blaster pistols.

Seemingly in response to Variq's words the door hisses open, revealing six figured all in black battle armor. Their helmets have large glowing green visors. One of the soldier's visors are smashed and his charred human face is visible. Death is in his eyes. The other soldiers also have blaster wounds, in the neck, head, and upper torso. All raise their weapons, and get ready to attack.

darkforcerising
1 February 2006, 06:54 AM
Alright now, clear. Anger makes you stronger but it also gets you confused. Enemies outside. So the wolfman can handle himself, I need M and M. Sjar sees Zero open the chest containing the pistols, and his heart jumps. Must move quickly. Sjar moves over, grabs the pair, and focuses the force in preparation (Battlemind). Take stock, wolfman, human, and... sick woman. What's wrong with her anyway? A Force user, but not a Sith, and certainly no Jedi. Watch her

The door hisses open to reveal the enemy. No cover, . Sjar raises the blasters and opens fire from both. (OOC: primary hand +15/+10/+5, off hand +15/+10). Woman's not armed, and looks a bit frail, got to protect her if I can. Sjar sidesteps (2m step) to provide cover for Siva.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 07:09 AM
Siva's face takes on a sudden sinister look at the appearance of the soldiers. Her eyes turn black as she shouts something in Nagaiese and unleashes an unseen wave of phsychic energy.

[OOC: Thought Bomb, 20 meter radius, -10VP, Zero, Variq and Sjar are shielded from the effects, all others must make a Will savings throw of 10+Class level (5)+WIS Modifier(4)=19 or suffer -2 to all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and savings throws for 4 rounds]

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 07:30 AM
The beings waver at Siva's mental attack. (OOC: They failed).
Initiative:
Siva- 23
Sjar- 21
Zero-19
Soldier 1-17
Soldier 2 -15
Soldier 3- 15
Variq - 14
Soldier 4 -11
Soldier 5 - 7
Soldier 6 - 4

OOC: Siva goes first.

Doty
1 February 2006, 07:38 AM
Variq roared and threw a cot at them.

It begins!


OOC: sorry gotta work now, do I have room to charge nxt rnd?

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 07:48 AM
Siva shoots a look of anger at the soldiers and smiles. "If you only knew what your were getting into" She thinks, and with a speed that belies her frail appearance she unleashes a forces attack that envelopes the four closest soldiers.

[OOC: Force Strike, 10m, -2VP, take 10+12skill=22=Reflex savings throw of 20 for each to avoid full damage of 3D4 to each, if successful Reflex savings then half damage]

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 08:32 AM
The first four soldiers are blown back into the wall. (12 damage. Maximum). The soldier doesn't get back up.

OOC: Sorry Rabbiddog, I just looked it up and I found that Force Strike Affects four of the targets.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 09:03 AM
"They have all been weakened, we should dispose of them quickly before the effects wear off" She tells the others.

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 11:16 AM
OOC: Sjar's Battlemind roll (12 + 19 =31, + 4 to attack. Total Attack Bonus: +19/+14/+9/+19/+14) He hits his target all 5 times for 30 total damage.

IC: Sjar's blaster bolts slam into the soldier, jerking the body violently, shredding the armor. But not until the last bolt strikes does he go down.

Variq's cot flies across the room and makes contact with the remaining soldier. (17 + 15 -4 =28) The soldier watches it, his face expressionless. It crushes him against the wall (8 + str[5] =13) A crack of smashing bones is heard, but the soldier doesn't go down.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 11:27 AM
OOC: Sorry Rabbiddog, I just looked it up and I found that Force Strike Affects four of the targets. [/B]

OOC: NP :D , if it's not a straight combat attack action I will usually try and post the mechanics to help the GM out from having to flip back and forth between manuals.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 12:32 PM
"Wait!" Siva calls out to then others "If the last one is not dead then don't kill him yet, I need to ask one of you to restrain him so that I can see if his mind holds any information that might be useful to us and our predicament"

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 01:47 PM
The soldier suddenly drops to the ground, dead.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 03:20 PM
Siva sighs "Hmm, nevermind. Well I guess we should search them, they are soldiers of some type so they might be carrying a datapad with orders or communications" Siva starts to search he body of one of the soldiers.

As she searches she starts to speak to the others "My name is Siva, I am a telepath, among other things. For whatever reason we have all been brought here. They saw fit to put us together and to bind some of us, "she glances at Sjar "Be it because of some experiment or out of fear" Siva smiles slightly at the last statement "Fear is the mind killer" she thinks to herself.

"I feel a familiarity with all three of you, although I do not know what basis that familiarity is rooted in. I belive that, at least for the moment, it would be in our best interest to work together to extract ourselves from this room, facility or where ever it is we have found ourselves" Siva continues to sift through the uniform of the dead soldier.

Yan Kai
1 February 2006, 03:58 PM
Inside a pocket on his battle armor she finds a small viewscreen. On it is written "Protect the four projects at all costs."

Besides that the soldiers are equiped with blaster carbines, back up pistols, and frag grenades.

darkforcerising
1 February 2006, 04:32 PM
Sjar looks at the small woman with a healthy degree of respect. Damn, she's powerful. I hit that bugger with everything I had before he went down and she dropped four with a wink. What happened to the last one? Delayed reaction? The drug wear off? Didn't sense the Force, but...

Sjar helps himself to a pair of frags. He speaks to Siva, "Well miss, after a display like that, you can give the orders, followership is really more my forte." He laughs to himself, "Actually, killing people's more my forte, so I can take point on the way out if you- no, Chx, I not proud of that, but you got to admit I am good." Turns from the empty air back to Siva, "And you're a telepath so you can probably figure out what's goin' on better than me. I get confused sometimes."

She felt familiarity too, so he wasn't alone there. And they all apparently fell into the same category as projects. Projects in need of protection from what though? If the others were near as good as he was then protction would be less than unecessary. And if they were supposed to be protected by those troops... mind control, possibly? Better wait to discover more.

Rabbiddog
1 February 2006, 05:00 PM
Siva looks at the viewscreen "Protect the four projects? So we are projects are we, looks as if these "projects" has gotten beyond their control" she says looking at the dead soldiers with a smirk.

Siva looks at each of the others in turn "A leader, hmm, not sure about that. But for the moment I have the capabilities that lend me the insight to start us off" She walks over to Sjar and touches his arm "We all have our strengths and weaknesses, I have no doubt there will come a time when I will be following someone elses lead" Looking directly into Sjar's face "You and I share a closer familiarity however, we are kindered in a way, we both draw our strength from the same source"

She turns to the rest "So what do you say about extracting ourselves from this current situation and finding those responsible, and then we can exact whatever retribution necessary to make them pay for the mistake of underestimating us" she hisses. Her words are clear and strong, there is no fear in her voice, no hesitation, only unmistakable power and anger.

darth_phobeius
1 February 2006, 07:19 PM
[Watching the display with indifference he waits till the last is down. Taking the Carbine from the box and slinging it over his shoulder he begins to remove armor from the fallen soldiers. He tries to get enough pieces in good condition to make a whole suit. After the armor he will scrounge for power packs that they had for their weapons and arm himself with whatever other weapons he can find.]

Zero "We can not stay here long. More of either these men or the ones that at least two of you trussed up, will be there way."

[As soon as he is done scavengering]

"I will take point if no one minds?"

Doty
1 February 2006, 10:35 PM
Before he could bowl the lot of them over with the cot, the Nagai struck down 4 of them while "Scar" lit up another. Variq snarled as his quarry bounced off the wall but stayed upright. As Variq tensed to pounce on him for questioning, he dropped dead.

The Shistavanen burst out laughing, baring his fangs. There would be no "interview" then. Amazingly, he had lost his appetite.

Surveying the scene, licking his lips, he then took a peak outside (OOC:spot+11=31) to see who their attackers had shot--'guards??'--and if any had a blast vest he could salvage {he'll grab a comlink and a code cylinder too if he can find 'em.}

Walking back into the room, he pointed a finger at the two humans with them and growled, "I'm gonna need to know what to call you guys." He knew otherwise he'd get them mixed up, males of their species all looked alike to him. Meat.

For the first time since the heyday of the Black Sun, those around him had no fear of him--also unsettling. It appeared "Siva" would lead them for the time being, which fit with all the weirdness since the 'reset' button was hit on his brain. Though both Force-users talked to themselves, they, along with the shooter, seemed to be good help in killing their way out of this.

After pausing, the albino patted himself on the chest, proudly rumbling, "Variq Biron, Teras Kasi Master, and..." his brows furrowed, "..and well, amnesiac."

Variq took a deep breath and nodded, acknowledging to Siva it was time to go. He had a feeling she'd push his boundaries before this was all over. 'The strong will endure.'


OOC:sorry I took so long, I'm not used to this pace...but it's nice :P I can try for shorter and more frequent posts I guess.

Rabbiddog
2 February 2006, 03:37 AM
"Anyone of you can feel free to lead us out" Siva remarks "As I said we all have our strengths and weaknesses, and it appears that several of you have your share of military training, I imagine that makes you the best candidate to take point and react to any obstacles we encounter" With that Siva steps aside to make room for the others to lead the group out of the room.

Siva glances at Variq "Variq is it, hmm, I think I will enjoy watching you work" she smiles.

darth_phobeius
2 February 2006, 04:33 AM
[Pointing to the individual that picked up the two blaster pistols.]
"You taking the six position?"

(OOC: Was I able to scrounge together any more weapons, armor, or other equipment like power packs and such from the soldiers)

(Search +16)

darth_phobeius
2 February 2006, 04:35 AM
[Pointing to the individual that picked up the two blaster pistols.]
"You taking the six position?"

(OOC: Was I able to scrounge together any more weapons, armor, or other equipment like power packs and such from the soldiers)

Yan Kai
2 February 2006, 06:20 AM
There are five medium battle armor suits (one is damaged beyond repair). Six blaster carbines, six blaster pistols, and six frag grenades.

darkforcerising
2 February 2006, 06:54 AM
"For those of you who can't read my mind," he says with a smirk to Siva. "I'm Sjar Joquo... I'm..." his face wrinkles as he tries to grasp the memories no longer stored within his brain. "I'm a Jedi Knight. I think."

"I'll take the six, wherever you need me," he step towards Zero and waves a finger in his face. "Remember, I offered to take point. If you die, 'cause pointmen die more'n anybody, remember I offered. You won't be on my conscience." His tone is not angry, rather serious with a touch of pleading, as if he truly cares to keep his conscious clean.

Jedi Knight... I know Chx that's what you are, but I could be too. I know I probably done bad stuff, but I can atone can't I? And if I atone then I can be a Jedi. I have the Force, and you here to tell me what's right and wrong, something I've not had in a long time. Very long time... I fear I've done things, terrible things. But I don't remember, so I'm through, it don't matter. All I have from then is the cold feeling, like butter scraped over too much bread. But I can atone...

He speaks to the others, "You may exact your vengeance if you wish, but I shall not. My board's been cleared, maybe I can go without defiling it. Either way, we do need to get out. Go ahead, show us the way."

Rabbiddog
2 February 2006, 07:17 AM
Siva looks at Sjar with a puzzled look "Force user definitely, Jedi Knight, hmm...." she trails off gently shaking her head no. "he is very strong in the force, but there is something darker"

Siva looks to the rest, "Well, while I am a force user I am no Jedi nor Sith, I am simply someone who has found the force to be a very helpful and powerful tool. I take whatever power I need from both the "light" and "dark" sides of the force." She looks at Sjar "I feel no need to atone for anything I have done or may do, my actions are my own and I am not beholding to any "higher" power nor to any individual. When someone wrongs me, such as our current situation, then rest assured I will react in kind. An exchange of equal measures is all"

Siva walks over and picks up the black folded staff from the cot "This might come in handy"

Doty
2 February 2006, 03:29 PM
OOC:what do I find in the hallway? Who did our armored attackers shoot?

IC:
Variq nodded absent-mindedly both as Siva and Djas talked about the Force, noting how spent they both seemed after such a brief battle. At least his fists didn't run out of juice like them or ammo like the shooter.

'Wait...whats-his-name.. he ignored me!'

Marching over Variq slapped the nondescript Human on the back,clamping down between the shoulder and neck (OOC:Intimidate+14=27) snarling,"Hey! Leaning down with a toothy sneer he continued,"What... do we call you?"

darth_phobeius
2 February 2006, 05:01 PM
(OOC: I never said my name, attention to detail my friend, DFR)
"My what big teeth you have. I'm the one that walks point and takes the first hit. You can call me 'The Guy' or 'Bantha Foodoo'."

[Zero hesitantly shrugges away from the Shiv's grip and quickly dons a set of battle armor, grabs an extra carbine, straps on a blaster pistol and holste, and grabs as many frag grenades and power packs as he can.]

Yan Kai
2 February 2006, 05:16 PM
Variq sees nothing in the hallway. The lights are shot out making it dim. It is long and wide, with a low ceiling. There are large double doors at the end, about twenty-five meters away.

Yan Kai
3 February 2006, 06:28 AM
All of a sudden a panel in the wall opens on the left side farther down the hallway. Two men in black uniforms dash out into the hallway. After looking down the hallway at the four heroes they turn and start to run towards the double doors. There is an unmistakeable look of panic in their faces.
The panel in the wall shuts behind them.

Rabbiddog
3 February 2006, 06:56 AM
Siva sneers at their look of panic and fear. It is almost tangible to her as she senses it in their psyches' "We should try and capture one of them, they might have information that would be of use to us"

Yan Kai
3 February 2006, 10:07 AM
The double doors slide open as the men reach them. Then suddenly, one of them jerks violently and drops to the ground. The other looks at his fallen comrade in confusions and then continues to run.
Through the open door the heroes can only see darkness.

darkforcerising
3 February 2006, 10:32 AM
OOC: Whoops, maybe we could say a piece of lost memory found its way through the foggy moors of Sjar's fragmented mind to the surface... or I'll fix it.

Sjar, Musn't let him escape. Can't kill 'im, too far for stun. Did she kill the other?

He pauses to let the force flow, heightening his reflexes and reactions, and bringing the world into slow motion (OOC: Activate Burst of Speed), then suddenly sprints off in a blur toward the fleeing soldier. Sjar leaps in a flying tackle toward the frightened man (attempt to start a grapple and pin him if possible).

Yan Kai
3 February 2006, 03:01 PM
(Success) Sjar wrestles him to the ground. As he does so the other uniformed man one stands back to his feet, shivering.

Rabbiddog
3 February 2006, 03:10 PM
"Hold him" Siva shouts as she rushes to Sjar, "KIll the other if you like"

Doty
3 February 2006, 03:41 PM
OOC: I left the SQ's off my char.sheet for some reason, they're Low-Light Vision, Xenophobic, Uncanny Dodge, and Dodge Blasters (1/2)--my bad, updated on our OOC thread

IC:

'That's odd... what happened out here in the hallway then? I can usually track well enough!'

Variq's eyes gleamed red daggers into their companion's back, though inwardly he was puzzled. 'He musta meant bantha poodoo.' Before he could belabor the point there was a whoosh and two more men, these ones running away from them. Seeing Sjar go for the one, he opted to charge the other, fists first.

(OOC: charge:20m, +2 to atk rolls, -2 Def., Stava Expertise: extra atk. @ -5, Str bonus+10 dmg. to both atks.)

Yan Kai
4 February 2006, 05:26 AM
OOC: I made the rolls and added all modifier)

IC: The uniformed man turned towards the other three heroes, still vibrating. He has no time to move as Variq barrels into him. The Shistaven's first hit collapses the other's rib cage, and the second breaks his spine. The Shistavens remaining hits are only against a dead man.

darkforcerising
4 February 2006, 06:30 AM
Okay, he's on his back. Now what? Should I ask him something? Sjar was not exactly familiar with procedures for dealing with prisoners. Punch him out? Sjar shrugs and punches him twice (unarmed +15/+10, 1d3+2). Sjar, can't do that! Cruelty, I'm trying to get away from that. Didn't use lightning though, should get points for that least. He shouts back to the others, "Guys, I got him down!"

He suddenly winces at the brutal sounds behind him. Apparently the wolfman had caught up with the soldier who had fallen. Shouldn't judge. Perhaps it was necessary.Perhaps he didn't see anything wrong with killing that man. Maybe in his world that's how they do things. Still, Sjar could not resist the urge to turn around to watch as the broken man's body hit the floor. A smile came to his lips.

OOC: If he's still conscious, I'd like to ask him a few questions, I'll just otherwise wait the 1d4+1 rnds until he wakes up.

Rabbiddog
4 February 2006, 08:13 AM
Siva rushes to Sjars side "Hold him down, I need a minute to search his mind" With that Siva kneels next to the restrained soldier and places her hand on the side of his head. She looks down at the soldier "If you try and resist me it will only make things much more uncomortable for you, either way I will get what I need"

Siva's eyes turn black as she starts to mumble something in Nagaian.

[OOC: Mind Probe: extract a singular piece of info, a name, a number, or a mental picture of a room or location. Soldier must roll a DC of 19 to resist]

Doty
4 February 2006, 11:00 AM
'It is the guilty that run!'

Biting down on the dead man's neck, Variq picked him up by it then shook him around like a wild animal before letting him fly into the nearest wall.

'They will pay in blood!'

Taking a deep breath, crimson dripping from his mouth he cocked his head back and howled, exhaling it into a roar.

Smashing his fists together so the elecricity fizzled and sparked, the Shistavanen hissed,
"Let them come!"

Yan Kai
4 February 2006, 11:37 AM
The man that Sjar is on remains conscious after he is hit twice, but is noticably dazed.
Siva is able to search his mind with ease. Sarvakian, the room this man escaped from is littered with corpses. He is afraid, but not hostile.

Rabbiddog
4 February 2006, 12:13 PM
Siva stands "Hmm, I was able to draw a name from this person; Sarvakian, seems these guards fear him." Siva walks over to Variq and once again gently begins to caress his arm, looking up at him she smiles "Yes, that is the ferocity I imagined from you and yet......" she turns and begins to walk away "I do believe I have yet to see the depths of it". Siva walks to the wall where the panel opened and the soldiers emerged. She begins to examine the wall.

[OOC: Search. If the panel is still open can I see anything of interest, if not can I see a way to open it?]

Doty
4 February 2006, 12:33 PM
The Wolfman whistled and rolled his eyes at the name. Everyone here so far had been easy meat, and he was beginning to wonder how he even got here in the first place. He kicked a dead body in frustration.

Picking up their dazed plaything by the collar, his red eyes slitted as he interrogated,"What is going on here?! Tell us now!" Variq ignored Siva stroking his arm as he did this. She was still a little creepy to him.


OOC:so do we do any rolling/roll outside of combat?

Yan Kai
4 February 2006, 04:47 PM
OOC: The panel in the wall had shut after the two uniformed men had run out. There is a switch on the wall, a mess of buttons and dials.
Through the larg double doors and into the darkness beings in brown armor similar to that of the Ubese stand motionless, four are barely visible.

darth_phobeius
4 February 2006, 07:35 PM
[While the others do the interrogations, Zero takes up a position to watch out for any company and be ready. He keeps the stock firmly against his shoulder and the sights follow where he looks.]

(OOC: Spot +19; Also with the Carbine my attack is +18/+13/+8 Rapid Shot +16/+16/+11/+6; +6/+6/+6/+6/+1/-4 Multifire/Rapid Shot, +4/+4/+4/+4/+4/-1/-6 Autofire/Rapid Shot; +2 Damage Weapon Spec (Blaster Rifles)

(OOC Sorry I don't keep up with the run of the game that well. I am on the opposite time than you guys while in Iraq. I will do my best to keep up.)

Rabbiddog
5 February 2006, 05:50 AM
Siva reaches out and presses the switch.

Yan Kai
5 February 2006, 09:05 AM
Zero (SPot of 32) notices in the darkness the four amored beings (see my last post) There is a fifth one in the back, nearly invisible in the darkness. It is holding a blaster rifle, and it is aimed at the heroes.

When Siva presses the switch there is nothing but a click, the door is locked. (With a successful intelligence Siva sees that the DC to disable the locking device is 25)

OOC: Don't worry about it Darth Phobeius.

Rabbiddog
5 February 2006, 11:41 AM
Siva attempts to unlock the door.

Doty
5 February 2006, 01:27 PM
OOC: Siva's mind-probe didn't kill him too, did it? What does the 1st runner say when I interrogate him?

Yan Kai
5 February 2006, 06:28 PM
A glazed look comes over the eyes of the human Variq is holding, and simultaneously one of the suits of armor in the darkness drops to the ground. The human throws his head violently to the side and a snap is clearly heard, he goes limp.

The fifth armored warrior deep in the dark hallway fires the rifle at the heroes. Two crimson blasts shoot by, one barely missing Siva, and the other hits the ground at Zero's feet.

darth_phobeius
5 February 2006, 06:56 PM
[Zero flicks the switch on his Carbine to Auto (if there the setting) and opens up on Auto with the Carbine laying down suppressive fire.]
(OOC: +4/+4/+4/+4/+4/-1/-6 Autofire/Rapid Shot; +2 Damage Weapon Spec (Blaster Rifles)

Zero "We got company if you didn't notice it."

Rabbiddog
5 February 2006, 08:01 PM
"In more ways than one" Siva shouts in response to Zero. Siva unleashes a force attack.

[OOC: Not sure if she is in range. Force Strike, 10m, -2VP, take 10+12skill=22=Reflex savings throw of 20 for each to avoid full damage of 3D4 to each, if successful Reflex savings then half damage. If she's not in range then, Thought Bomb, 20 meter radius, -10VP, Zero, Variq and Sjar are shielded from the effects, all others must make a Will savings throw of 10+Class level (5)+WIS Modifier(4)=19 or suffer -2 to all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and savings throws for 4 rounds]]

Doty
5 February 2006, 10:56 PM
OOC: what's their distance from me/us? Are the others holding anything?

darkforcerising
6 February 2006, 04:26 AM
OOC: Sorry it's been a couple of days. I officially blame it on those advertisers and their Super Bowl.

Sjar stands up and leaves the dazed man to Siva's interrogation. He stands waiting, until he spots the suits of armor. That's curious... he thinks, and begins to walk over to investigate. Ubese, I wonder how they could be involved. They supposed to be very secretive, maybe this is why: they're too busy turning unwilling subjects into killing machines- "Bleeding Sith!" he exclaims when he sees the fifth being, illuminated by the nameless guy's lasers.

He yanks out his blasters and releases a barrage of blaster fire.

OOC: I'm going to take out my pistols I had stuffed in my pants and shoot the guy with all of my attacks. I have Quick Draw so I can do that, right?

Yan Kai
6 February 2006, 06:11 AM
The fallen suit of armor stands upright once again.

All of the beings hold rifles. They look like Projectile rifles but the the shots from the fifth being were lasers. The heroes are 20m away from the closest, 22m away from the second and third, 25m away from the fourth, and 40m away form the fifth.

Zero attacks (12 /16 /6 /18 /18 /15 /2) Two of his shots make contact with the nearest armored being. (3d8+2= 22+14=36) The blaster shots rip through the apparently weak armor. The being doesn't flinch.

Only one being is within range of Siva's thought bomb. It shreiks and clasps its gloved hands around its helmet. (It had failed its Will save)

Sjar opens fire (21 /13 /8 /18) (He takes a penalty to his attacks because of the range) Twp of Sjar's shots hit their target (24 damage) The blaster shots slam into the armored being. But as with Zero's hits, it doesn't waver.

darkforcerising
6 February 2006, 07:00 AM
Sjar swears, Whoops, didn't think that there were actually people in the other suits. Got to pay more attention..

Sjar, (if possible) ducks into the double doorway for some cover. "Siva, how're we comin' along with that door?" he shouts back.

Okay, clear. Somethings very, very wrong. Two possibilities. This is all a hallucination brought on by neuro-stims, or somebody from the shadows is putting the unnatural abilities of the Dark Side to work. Siva? No motive. But, maybe she can remember what the rest of us can't. Perhaps she put up some kind of psychic sheild when they wiped her meind. Or maybe she's a mole... Got to keep an eye on her.

Now about our friends, blasters relatively little effective damage. Siva seems to be leaving a little stronger impression. Maybe 'cause she's the one controllin' 'em. Maybe we'll try fire with fire...

OOC: Next initiave count (would you mind posting it?) Sjar will move 10m toward the buggers and unleash Force Lightning upon them using Enlarge Force (VP cost x2, doubles the range, so it covers 20m forward and a 12m arc) -12 VP.

Rabbiddog
6 February 2006, 07:46 AM
[OOC: Can I make a check (not sure if it would be telepath based or intelligence based) to see if I can tell if the soldiers are being controlled? If not I would like to try and unlock the door)

Siva takes in the current situation "What should I do, unloch the door, the soldiers appear to be controlled by an unseen force, I need to make a descision"

Yan Kai
6 February 2006, 08:31 AM
Intelligence (15) The five armored soldiers are not controlled as far as SIva can tell.

Rabbiddog
6 February 2006, 10:57 AM
Siva attempts to unlock the door.

Yan Kai
6 February 2006, 01:44 PM
Disable Device (13+1=14, failed) Siva attempts to unlock the door but fails. The lock appears to be beyond her ability.

Doty
6 February 2006, 03:17 PM
Dropping what was their prisoner, the Shistavanen sighed in frustration. His friends didn't seem to be having any luck with the panel door either.

Seeing the 5 Ubese-ish looking fellows raise their primitive-looking rifles at them, Variq bayed and lowered his head, ducking blaster bolts to charge the nearest at 20 meters, his Stava training kicking in once again.

Seeing his target twitch and falter, no doubt from Siva's needling, he slid feet first into him then bounced up to finish with a wild snarling uppercut, 'aiming him' with his kata at the other two a few steps back.

'I am coming for you!'

Yan Kai
6 February 2006, 06:28 PM
The armoured being screeches in an unnatural, almost mechanical voice as it is hit. (I rolled and Variq hit all of his attacks) The armor dents under the Shistaven's mighty fists. Total Damage (63 damage). The body is sent flying backwards and skidding across the floor. The metal scraping metal shooting up sparks in the darkness. Wires and needles spill out of the newly made cracks in the armour.

darth_phobeius
6 February 2006, 06:46 PM
[Zero continues to pore fire into the soldiers on auto while he drops to a knee to lower his profile (+2 Defense Crouched, He also has Precise Shot so does not have to worry about hitting Wolfie there)]

Rabbiddog
7 February 2006, 04:21 AM
"Enough!" Thinks Siva and she moves to then next nearest enemy and attacks him with several unarmed hits.

[OOC: not sure if I can make three attacks without penalty I have martial and improved martial arts. I know I can make two with my primary hand
+13/+8 melee (2d4/19-20, Unarmed) or
+7 melee (2d4/19-20, Unarmed in off hand)]

Yan Kai
7 February 2006, 04:54 AM
Zero's blaster bolts fire down the hallway, (20[21 confirm] /16 /12/ 19/ /17 /11 /3) His first shot makes contact with one of the being's helmet. Sparks explode outward the the back of the helmet is blown open and the laser continues. three more shots make contact with the wounded being, ripping through the armour. (First shot, critical hit, 16 damage; remaining three hits, 34 damage)
The being tips over, its helmet still pouring out sparks and smoking.

Siva's attacks (15 /17) The armoured figure sucks to avoid her fist swing, but he second makes contact. (5 damage) But for the most part her blow just seemed to glance off its armour.

darth_phobeius
7 February 2006, 05:02 AM
[Zero keeps firing until there is no more threat.]

Doty
7 February 2006, 12:51 PM
The feeb didn't go flying like he wanted him to, but Variq was satisified nonetheless as his charge more than leveled the first Ubese'r. Sjar and the other guy seemed to have hit the mark with another as sparks flew, though Siva was failing to impress with her own martial arts.

The last assailant was out of reach so he left him to their own nameless shooter. Gnashing his teeth a lil, the Shistavanen T.K.M. vaulted over Siva for the assist, pointedly locking eyes with her for a moment as he used the momentum to tumble down with a spinning backhand.


OOC: you can only do 1 attack when you use a Move action in the same round I thought...

Yan Kai
7 February 2006, 12:54 PM
The armored soldiers stand stone still, not moving or flinching in any way. They seem to be completely oblivious to the heroes.

darth_phobeius
7 February 2006, 08:22 PM
[Seeing the soldiers stop and not move, Zero uses aimed shots now to pick them off instead of laying down auto fire.]

(OOC:+18/+13/+8 Ranged -Aimed Shot Penalty if you allow those)

Doty
7 February 2006, 09:41 PM
The Teras Kasi Wolfman rubbed his forehead, trembling slightly and gritting his teeth in frustration. Androids!

'It's not fair! Not frellin' fair! What the hell is going on here?!'

Before he could lose it, Variq took a deep breath and sat cross-legged. Bowing his head and exhaling, he began to meditate...

Rabbiddog
8 February 2006, 03:39 AM
Siva ceases her attacks at the sight of the soldier that Variq took down and at the non-responsiveness of the rest. She goes to the soldier that Variq destroyed and examines it closely.

darkforcerising
8 February 2006, 07:06 AM
Sjar watches his allies run toward the armored creatures. Okay, no Lightning. Are they trying to protect the enemy from me? No Chx I don't think that's paranoid. I in no way trust that Siva woman. She was the one who forced the man to snap his own neck. To prevent me from finding out the truth. Evil like that must be punished Chx. There cannot be any regard for the method. Not that doesn't make me just as bad, for my vengeance is just. And the wolfman is unpredictable and savage. Easily controlled by her power. Must wait for my opening. But for now...

Sjar dashes around the corner and runs toward the enemy. Sparks?! Machines. But how then...? Don't think. Kill.

They stopped. What is this? He runs to the end of the hall toward the still droids pulling out a frag grenade as he moves. Sjar shouts up, "We should scrap them. Before they activate again and catch us off guard. Take one to dissect if you want, I'm getting rid of the rest of these."

Sjar kicks one of the droids onto the floor and prepares to go to work.

Yan Kai
8 February 2006, 07:48 AM
Sjar kick the droid and it tips over, its helmet falls off, revealing an empty space where its head would usually be.
As Siva examines the droids she finds that it is nothing but an empty shell.
Zero's lasers blow the standing droid apart. The empty armor pieces drop to the ground.

The panel in wall that was previously locked now hisses open.

Rabbiddog
8 February 2006, 11:30 AM
"A damned game! we are still in the experiment then, is that it? Watch the test subjects make their way through the maze? Fine, have your experiment while you can, there will come a time when the situation is changed and my experiments are much more deadly" Siva seeths. She walks over to the opening panel and reaches out to with her mind.


[OOC: Thought Sensor 20 meter radius]

Yan Kai
8 February 2006, 01:08 PM
Through the door she senses fear, confusion, pain. There is someone in there.
She alse senses malice and some sort of curiousity. There are at least two beings in that room.

Rabbiddog
8 February 2006, 01:23 PM
Siva speaks without looking at the others "There are two people in the next room, one seems to be a victim, while the other........." She trails off for a moment as if trying to pinpoint a thought "the other is something more, and we should be excersise caution when dealing with this person"

Doty
8 February 2006, 06:02 PM
OOC: (Variq is totally zoning out at this point.)

darkforcerising
10 February 2006, 06:01 AM
Okay, experiment. Possibility. Get out first. Sjar checks the power on his magazines and dashes through the door. Ready Sjar, remember you fight because you must. To take joy in the taking of life is of the Dark Side.

Yan Kai
10 February 2006, 08:58 AM
As Sjar enters the room a scene of chaos comes before him. Bodies of at least a dozen technicians litter the ground. Computers are smashed, debris is scatteres about. The lights are out and the back-up emergency lights cast a red glow on everything.
One technician is backed up against the wall and another is standing in front of him, holding a piece of broken pipe. The jagged edge glints.

Both turn to look at Sjar and a look of surprise crosses both of their faces. Simultaneaously both point to the other and screams, "This isn't what it looks like, you have to kill him!"

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 11:32 AM
Siva walks into the room just behind Sjar "Kill them both Sjar, do it now before it's too late. We don't have time for games, trust your instincts and kill them both" Siva stares intently at both technicians and readys herself for the worst.

[OOC: Can I make a check to see if one of them is being manipulated and if so which one?]

Yan Kai
10 February 2006, 12:52 PM
Siva tries to sense and see is something is wrong with them. (check Wisdom 14, failed) but she can't quite place which one.

Upon her orders both technicians back up defensively. The anarmed one pleads "Don't shoot, please don't shoot me, I can explain everything."
The one weilding the pipe cries "Shoot him! Don't trust him, he's lying! Please shoot him...please...please...kill him!"

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 02:31 PM
Siva moves closer to Sjar, she moves so that she is standing right behind him. She moves her head so the her mouth is almost directly by Sjar's ear, Sjars head blocking her head from the two technicians "there can be no hesitation Sjar, hesiatation leads to disaster. This is survival, these men work for the same people who put you in this situation, they are part of that which made us into this experiment. Hesitation leads to death and I for one am not ready to die just yet..... not until I exact some type of payback for the situation we have been put into. Now stand up for yourself" Siva says almost whispering. Siva prepares herself.


[OOC: If Sjar doesn't act or hesitates, Siva will use Neural Storm on the tech who is not armed, -6VP, Will save of 19 or be dazed for 1D4+4]

darkforcerising
10 February 2006, 04:18 PM
Sjar hesitates, Too many variables. Should just act. Makes the best tactial sense, things could get even more complicated if I let them live. Should follow orders...Chx?

No, I am a Jedi; I should kill the one who is armed. He is the aggressor and agression is of the Dark Side and... but may I kill him and my conscience remain unstained? No. What of Siva? She says to kill them. No! She seeks to corrupt me and cover her own corruption. I however must atone for my sins, not multiply them. But what if the one kills the other? Am I responsible for the crimes of another if I have the power to stop them? I can do nothing. My hands are bound by the cuffs of righteousness.

Sjar's weapons have no setting for stun. In his past life he had no use for such a thing.

All that is necessary for evil to prosper is for the good man to do nothing. I must do something.

Sjar reaches out with the Force to pull the weapon from the one technicians hands (Move Object +10). He speaks calmly as he walks toward the pair, "Please, something is not right here. Neither of you has to die. I can't made to kill you, please. Back away and sit down, please. Please."

This is madness.

Yan Kai
10 February 2006, 04:28 PM
The pipe flies from the technicians hand, it sails across the room and land in Sjar's hand. "You don't understand! If you don't kill him then it's already too late!" the disarmed man cries. "He must die!"

"Please, listen to me, that man is not what you think! There is more to this than meets the eye! He will kill you if you don't kill him first. I know, I created him." the other man says, a look of panic acrosshis face.

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 04:33 PM
Siva smiles crookedly at Sjar "It seems you have more in you than just blind agression" she thinks to herself. She mumbles something in Nagaian and releases a telepatchic wave.

[OOC: I still want to do Neural Storm on the same tech stated perviously]

Yan Kai
10 February 2006, 05:12 PM
A glazed look comes over the Tech's face and he wavers slightly. (Stunned for 6 rounds) Instantly the other Technician is upon him, his hands clasped around the stunned man's neck. "He must die, die!"

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 05:41 PM
Siva is taken by surprise "Sjar restrain him!" she calls out. "Release him or you will be killed!" she tells the other tech with conviction. Siva turns her head slightly "Variq, please come in here, we have need of your assistance" She glares at the tech who is attacking the other "Release him or you will suffer a most gruesome and painful death at the hands of our friend in the other room, and he does so enjoy what he does"

Doty
10 February 2006, 05:43 PM
Variq snorted from the hallway- "We're not gonna learn a blasted thing until we find the neck-snapper! Knock 'em out!"

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 06:01 PM
Hearing his comment from the hallway Siva sneers "And how do you know it is not one of these two? I already have one subdued but we need to question the other, we can't do that with him hysterical or "knocked out". If we are to discover what we are doing here or who is responsible it will require us to occasionally ask questions" she states loudly. "Nevermind I'll do it myself..." Siva takes out the staff and extends it walking towards the tech.


[OOC: I want to attempt to strike him across the back of the legs and see if I can get him to fall]

Yan Kai
10 February 2006, 07:04 PM
As Siva walks toward them the attacker suddenly ceases to strangle the other Technician and looks up at Siva, eyes wide in fear. "Please don't hurt me, I'm just a worker hear. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Rabbiddog
10 February 2006, 07:13 PM
Siva sighs to herself. "Listen to me very carefully, your very existence depends on you answering my questions and telling me what I want to know" She stares at him coldly "If you lie to me or don't tell me anything I will know, believe me I will know, and then I will just let my friends kill you slow and painfully, and then I will wake the other and start asking him questions, do we undestand each other? Good" Siva holds his gaze in hers "First I want to know where we are, what is this place and it's location. Second, who or what organization is responsible for bringing us here. Third, what are we doing here? What are the intentions of those who put us in this situation. Lastly I want to know how do we get out of this place? If need be you will help us to get out"

darkforcerising
11 February 2006, 06:11 AM
Sjar stands still, slightly stunned. It worked. Nobody was killed. Perhaps I can be redeemed, but I must not falter.

Sjar moves over quickly between the two, one pistol facing at either of the technicians, and with his back to the wall. Now that the violence has for the most part subsided, he has a chance to look over the room more carefully.

OOC: I want to check if any of the other techs are still alive, and see if any of the computer monitors are still active. And check for anything else that might catch my attention.

Yan Kai
11 February 2006, 06:31 AM
The technician continues to cower before Siva, and Sjar pointing the blaster at his head doesn't help to calm him down.
He says in a shaky voice, "You are all here because the Empire brought you here. You were supposed to fight the rebellion, assassinate their leaders! You for were supposed to be the unstoppable army of the Empire! Instead you have attacked us! As for where you are it is a planet called Koron, located in the deep core. We've erased it from all galactic maps and charts but something has found it," he shakes in fear. "These aliens that appear to be immaterial, the possess who the wish. They are dangerous!" He points a finger towards the stunned technician. "And he is one of them! As soon as he recovers he will enter one of you and then chaos will ensue. Please, kill him. For all of our safety!"

Sjar looks around the room. Everything has been destroyed entirely. But he notices a undamaged data pad caught underneath a fallen moniter. Everything else is destroyed.

Rabbiddog
11 February 2006, 06:50 AM
"How do we get off this place. There must be a shuttle bay or the likes with at least a shuttle that we can use to get away, and you will show us the way" Siva stands back a bit to ease his mind "If you do that we will let you go unharmed, we are not monsters after all" She smiles at him.

Yan Kai
11 February 2006, 08:45 AM
The stunned technician blinks as his head clears. "He's lying to you. I know the truth about him, he wants to kill me so I won't tell you are anyone else. Also Siva, I know your secret." he murmurs. Leaning towards the Nagai.

Rabbiddog
11 February 2006, 08:51 AM
Siva reaches out and touches the tech she was just talking to [ooc: Neural Storm] and turns to the dazed tech "Then talk, tell me what I want to know, then I will decide which of you is lieing" she says with a deadly look in her eyes.

Doty
11 February 2006, 02:23 PM
Now framing the doorway, Variq clenched his fist and hissed, "Imperials--they all deserve to die then!"

'I'm not staying and having my mind taken, not when there's so much to do still...!'

Jabbing a finger in the air at Siva and Co. he reverberated, "Let's secure a shuttle, set the facility's core to overload... and get the fekt out of here!"

He looked to the others for support, "right?!

Rabbiddog
11 February 2006, 03:04 PM
Siva turns to Variq with a cold look "If they managed to get you as well as the rest of us to this point in time, what not to say they can't get to you where ever you go? To truly be done with this we need to find those responsible and make it painfully clear that we will not be used as experimental womp rats" she says through clenched teeth. She turns back to the tech "now answer my questions or die! My patience is at an end" she sneers.

Yan Kai
11 February 2006, 04:11 PM
The other technician is stunned for five rounds.

The tech leans back, caught off guard by Siva's ferocity. "You are part of the Rebel Alliance. Imperials captured and brought you here. They wiped your mind and were planning to insert false memories of being an Imperial all your lives. In fact the operation would have happened a day from now if not our station suffered an attack. We're not sure what the enemy is but our men are acting strangely, we're clearly outmatched. Entire squads of stromtroopers have turned against us." the technician looks away. "I'm a rebel agent, sent to retreive you. I can help you find out your past. There is a shuttle in the docking bay. I can take you there."

Rabbiddog
11 February 2006, 07:19 PM
Siva looks at the Tech and reflects on what each has said for a few minutes.

[OOC: Sense Motive check on the Tech she was just talking to, take 10+16 skill=26]

Yan Kai
11 February 2006, 07:29 PM
Something darker lurks behind his friendly words. But he is not lying in his words.

Rabbiddog
11 February 2006, 08:27 PM
Siva eyes the tech "well since you said you know where the shuttle bay is and how to get out of here then you're coming with us" She straightens up and directs him to go out into the hallway "You will lead us, stay up front where we can watch you. Any sign of trickery and you will be killed on the spot. Do I make myself clear?" Siva turns to the doorway "we're getting out of here now" she says loudly, she turns to Sjar "Leave the other one, he's of no use"

darth_phobeius
11 February 2006, 09:01 PM
[After dropping the spent power pack from the carbine he slaps a new one in and points at the tech that was designated as none useful and fires a burst from the blaster at the tech.]
Zero "No sense in leaving behind someone who could attack us from behind at a bad moment. I'm not really interested in my past, just my future."

(OOC: +8/+8/+8/+3/-2 Multifire going for a Kill)

darkforcerising
12 February 2006, 05:47 AM
Sjar jumps at the sudden merciless kill from the soldier. He shoves both of his pistols into the waistband of his pants and takes a deep breath. 'Do not judge lest ye be judged and condemn yourself.'

And it had to be done, just be glad you weren't made to do it, right? Chx, I don't know everything, but I certainly can't go up against the only people who have a chance of helping find out exactly what's going on. Especially not over these shaky morals of mine.

Sjar steps over the body and picks up the data screen he spotted earlier, and puts it in his pocket. No pocket. He finds a tech who only received head wounds when whatever did this attacked and grab his jacket (don't want one thats too soaked in blood), and then pockets the data screen. If there was going to be a trip off this hole, he would look over it then.

Rabbiddog
12 February 2006, 06:26 AM
Siva is taken by surprise at Zero's actions. She smiles slightly "well I guess thats that. We should get moving" she waves her hand at the tech to lead the way.

Yan Kai
12 February 2006, 10:57 AM
OOC: Zero recieves a Darkside Point.

The tech nods and stands up. The relief in his face at the death of the other is clearly visible. He walks out of the room. "This way."
He walks through the double doors and around the suits of armor. "These suits somehow attch themselves to the immaterial bodies of the Sakurians," he says gesturing to one of them, "allowing them, to function as if they were material. That's my theory anyway."

"I saw you 'kill' them on one of the moniters. Undoubtedly they entered the body of my partner just before they died."

Rabbiddog
12 February 2006, 11:04 AM
Siva moves closer to the tech so that she is just behind him "So what is thius secret about me that you were just "dieing" to tell me" she chuckles slightly.

Doty
12 February 2006, 04:35 PM
Looming closer to Siva, Variq considered his options for a moment, then backed down. There was no time for quarreling in this crazy place.

'I gotta get out of here!'

He snorted at their prisoner with some skepticism [sense motive] then reluctantly followed the rest as they headed out, keeping an eye out for more trouble [spot.] The meditation must have helped.

Yan Kai
12 February 2006, 04:43 PM
The technician looks over his shoulder at Siva. "What secret? I've been entirely honest with you, I want to get off this place as much as you do! Perhaps even more now that I have recovered you. The rebellion will be dying to find out wether or not their top agents survived!"

Neither Siva or Variq detect untruthfullness in his words.

Variq senses something watching them. But just can't place where it is.

Rabbiddog
12 February 2006, 05:17 PM
Siva quickly moves in front of the Tech stopping him dead in his tracks "Don't play games with me" She glares at him "when you came to you said you know my secret, what secret is that?" she clenches her fists.

Yan Kai
12 February 2006, 06:24 PM
"I don't recall ever saying that." The technician says, a smile touvhing his lips. "You want to kill me? Go ahead, take a swing, punish me. Knock me off if you've got the guts!"

The technician narrows his eyes. "I can see the fear in you. Your uncertainity, you and I both know you can't get out of here without my help, I know the codes. In fact, you won't even be able to find the hanger without me! You overconfident fool, if it wasn't for me you'd be nothing but an empty girl running around the galaxy without any purpose to you worthless life. I trained you, all of you! I made you what you are now! These Imperials treat you like projects, but I treated you like students. I believe that I am worth more respect than what you give me. So, soldier, if you want to get out of here I suggest you start shapin' up!"

"Now, let's get a move on!"

Rabbiddog
12 February 2006, 07:20 PM
Siva smiles a crooked smile and chuckles to herself "Very nice front, almost convincing. Very well, have your little dramatization, we will have plenty of time for this later" she locks gazes with him, a cold dead look in her eyes "As you said, let's get moving" she continues to stand in front of him forcing him to walk around her. Before he walks away she whispers "by the way, if I want to kill you, I won't need to take a swing to do it"

Yan Kai
13 February 2006, 06:31 AM
The man nods warily and continues down the hall. He comes to a stop at a large metal door. The hallway continues down until it reaches another door. This one much smaller.
The hallways do not appear as if a battle had taken place. Rather they were deserted, void of any life of movement of any kind.

The Tech stops at the code-pad and starts to type in the code. But as Siva can see over his shoulder he is in fact typing "I will kill all four of you momentarily."

Rabbiddog
13 February 2006, 06:50 AM
At seeing what the tech is typing out Siva quickly reaches out and touches him [ooc: neural storm] and turns to the rest. "Ok I am convinced that this person is being controlled by that which controlled the other tech and forced him to break his own neck. Furthermore I believe he has some plan to kill us" she relays what she saw him typing "This would explain the duality in his statements and actions. He said he was taking us to the shuttle bay, yet where we have come looks as if no one has been for quite some time, they also said they had been attacked yet there are no signs of any kind of battle. So we need to make descision on how we should preceed?"

darkforcerising
13 February 2006, 07:55 AM
Sjar follows, contemplating his justification. He doesn't trust Siva, but has no reason to believe she doesn't want out of this place just as much as anybody else. Thus his mind is only half focused on what the tech and Siva are discussing, hearing and remembering, but not processing. The party stops, bring Sjar out of himself. A thought occurs, and he walks up behind Siva to ask her about it as the tech appears to be opening the door, when she turns around. After she explains Sjar speaks in a low voice to the others, "Is he telling the truth about everything else though? Perhaps he should see what he has planned, I don't doubt between the four of us we could handle it."

Yan Kai
13 February 2006, 08:30 AM
The Tech turns around to face the heroes. "Do you really think you can 'handle' me? I can never die and I can use this body for as long as I wish. The common soldiers, you can handle, but we officers are a little more durable." He smiles. Drop you weapons and I won't enter you as I did this poor man and force you to shoot eachother."

He turns back to the door. "The damn tech warned you right before I had complete control didn't he?"

Rabbiddog
13 February 2006, 11:31 AM
"Yes he did" Siva responds without turning around, she eyes the rest of the group, "Kill him" she says almost too calmly. before she turns around hher mumbles something and prepares herself.

[OOC: Psychic Citadel on herself, +5 to all Will saves against mind influencing or mind probing effects.

Yan Kai
13 February 2006, 01:46 PM
He laughs softly and seizes Siva's arm. (Attack success, 12 damage) and throws her back across the floor. "Shoot me!" he screams. "When Ieave this body the man will be back in full control. Only he can tell you what you want to know. But if you destroy this body, the man dies with it! Do you really want that?"

Inititive count: Please post in order
'Tech'
Siva
Sjar
Variq
Zero

Rabbiddog
13 February 2006, 02:12 PM
visibly shaken, Siva rises to her feet "Kill him!" She screams "Kill him now, he will never leave that body until he has killed us all, he is weakest when he enters a new body. If we let him live he will just continue leading us into a trap, there is no way he is going to let us have the tech back alive or get off this facility alive" Siva rages and unleashes a force attack

[Force Strike: take 10+12=22, 3d4 damage]

Doty
13 February 2006, 02:36 PM
Variq watched with a mixture of confusion and amusement. It seemed their latest had caught a parasite too as it started mouthing off and acting up. The Shistavanen cast a sidelong glance at Sjar, then sighed.

Going in for a tackle [grab/hold/pin], he growled matter-of-factly, "We don't need either of you, so c'm'here--then you're in for some Darkside!"

darth_phobeius
13 February 2006, 06:33 PM
[Waiting for a clear shot, he will kill the tech. None of this is fueled by malice, just efficiency and what he was trained to do. Like if he takes a hostage standard training is to shoot thru the hostage since the probability of the hostage surviving is low.]

Yan Kai
14 February 2006, 09:40 AM
We're waiting for darkforcerising, and then I'll post this round of combat.

darkforcerising
14 February 2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry :o

Sjar pulls his pistols from his waist and fires. Has he draws his thumb flicks the fire selector to 'stun' on his off hand. Let's see if this'll drop ya.

OOC: No -4 penalty since technically Variq hasn't attacked yet, right?

Yan Kai
14 February 2006, 12:55 PM
Siva's force strike (3 damage),

Sjar's stun bolt slams into the tech, a ghostly shadow is seen dropping out 'falling' from its back. Their is a shriek as the shadow dissipates into the air.

Rabbiddog
14 February 2006, 01:43 PM
Siva brushes herself off "Well, nice job Sjar, now let's see if we can get the tech to wake up and show us the way out" she looks down at the tech and checks to see if he is still alive.

Yan Kai
14 February 2006, 02:36 PM
The tech is alive but knocked out.

Rabbiddog
14 February 2006, 02:48 PM
Siva leans against the wall and slides down on her butt into a sitting position. She suddenly feels weary "I guess we wait until he comes to" she says as she leans her head back against the wall and closes her eyes.

darth_phobeius
15 February 2006, 12:35 AM
[I want to make a Knowledge (Engineering) +5 Check to see if I might be able to remember a similar layout and figure out for myself. Also a Computer Use +8 Check to see if I can get the door open. I want to do this after I completely search (invasive if need be) the Tech, Search +16]

darkforcerising
15 February 2006, 06:26 AM
"Alright, see if you can't work on that," Sjar says to Zero. It's like... something. Fate, the Force, or whatever good there is in this galaxy is rewarding me for choosing the right. Stun bolts apparently drive out the Ghosts, without killing the host. I attempt to spare a life and discover new information. Sjar feels a wave of elation. There is justice.

Sjar leans against the wall next to Siva and explains his theory on the stun effect. He speaks loud enough for all to hear. "I'm guessing (not that I'm any kind of naturalist) that these 'Ghosts' are some kind of parasitical life form. However, if what he said was true, that this is an Imperial expiriment, then what interest to these Ghosts have in us?" He pauses. "It's almost as if they were trying to free us until we attacked them." He looks around, "Any other insights?"

Rabbiddog
15 February 2006, 07:14 AM
Siva listens to Sjar without opening her eyes "Well it seems you are right about the stun setting for blasters, I wonder if other stun attacks have the same affect" she says still leaning her head against the wall, eyes closed "As far as these "ghosts" from the way he was talking they have something to do with this whole damned thing. He spoke of training us, now whether this was before we got roped into this little experiment or after I don't know. One thing is for sure we were meant to be assasins to kill high level Rebels. Right now I'd settle for killing those who put us in this predicament"

Yan Kai
15 February 2006, 08:05 AM
Zero pulls out a security card hidden within the lining of the Tech Coat (Search 35) It slides appears to be the key to the hangar door.
As he pulls it out the Tech's eyes open. "Must...find...Erovv. He shakes his head. He's the fifth member of your team. The pilot. Get the sith out of here. The blasted creatures have taken an interest in you four. Get the sith out!"
He sits up. "Choose the stormtrooper transport. It is the only non-infested ship in the hangar. You can kill these creatures by immobilizing the bodies, by breaking the bones, then the body can't hold itself up." he looks at Variq. "Stunning them," he looks at Zero. "Or the Force, it has a strong affect on them, the are susceptible to Force attacks. BUt be careful, if the survive a stun bolt, they create an instant immunity to it, as with the Force. Kill them quickly. Now go!"
The Tech stands up.

Rabbiddog
15 February 2006, 10:34 AM
Siva jumps to her feet when she hears the tech speak "Let's get out of here then" she reaches down and sticks her hand out to the tech offering to help him up.

Yan Kai
15 February 2006, 11:44 AM
Please ignore this post:D

Yan Kai
15 February 2006, 11:48 AM
The Tech takes her stands to his feet. "I'm Quim by the way."

"The Imps were planning to memory wipe Erovv first. But with the intervention of these creatures I doubt that they ever got around to doing it. They took him that way." Quim says, pointing a finger futhur down the hall. "But be careful, you five weren't the only ones the Impire was toying with."

Rabbiddog
15 February 2006, 04:22 PM
"Well this more your forte'" she says looking at Zero, "If you want to take point and lead us".

darkforcerising
16 February 2006, 06:12 AM
Sjar pushes himself upright. He draws his weapons and furtively insures that the datapad is still in his jacket pocket. "I've got six." he says.

darth_phobeius
16 February 2006, 07:57 PM
[Taking his Blaster Carbine and readying it.]
Zero "I'm on it. Just remember...kill them all. We can't afford to let any escape this place."
[Zero takes point and proceeds in the indicated direction to retrieve the pilot.]

Yan Kai
17 February 2006, 05:31 AM
The corridor is dead quiet as the four heroes and the Tech walk down.They turn a corner to find a hallway lined with large metal doors, and at the end, through an open door at the end, a large machine is partially visible. Blue and green lights are flasjing throughout it, the machine itself is nearly entirely reflective gold.
Quim looks at it. "I wasn't there before, exercise caution. Erovv should be inside the last door on our left, it is unlikely that he is alone."

darkforcerising
19 February 2006, 03:05 PM
OOC: Sorry, RL got in the way for a couple of days. Looks like I'm not the only one.

Sjar draws and readys his weapons. Death Time. It was a distinct possibility that whoever this Erow guy was he was at least as powerful as any single one of his group. And if his mind had already been broken...

"I'm moving in. Watch him." he says indicating the tech. Sorry, Chx. I'll kill him if I have to. In a case like this I can't afford to exercise restraint. Yes, morals are still morals, But if I don't hit him with everything... There's nothing to say that he's even been broken yet. Yes! I try! "Shut up!" he speaks the last part aloud. Sjar moves quickly to the door. As he does so, he takes a look inside the room with the machine, looking for anyone inside or anything that might catch his eye.

Yan Kai
19 February 2006, 04:47 PM
Sjar spots in the large room a small floating platform, a board floating about a meter above the metal floor. The board is blue-silver and .8 meters long by 20 centimeters wide. The room goes up beyond sight, and it goes down a ways from what he can see.

The door appears to be unlocked

Rabbiddog
19 February 2006, 08:12 PM
Siva follows behind "Well considereing they can adapt to force attacks I think I should hold back on them" she takes out the staff and and mumbles something, the staff begins to glow with a faint aura and then fades.

[OOC: Force Weapon, an additional 1D8 of damage]

darkforcerising
21 February 2006, 06:15 AM
Sjar taps the door control to open it and then ducks quickly out of full view of the door way, so as to give himself one half cover.

Yan Kai
21 February 2006, 07:00 AM
The door hisses open revealing the inside of the room. The room is large, 20 meters by 30 meters, but mostly empty. Multi-colored strands of flashing lights line an entire wall of electrical equipment. Thick bundles of wires wrapped together protrude from the wall and snake across the metal floor and into a computer moniter hanging from the ceiling. Laying on a cot underneath the moniter is a male Mirialan. He has pale green skin and dark uncut hair. A single large wire is attatched to his forehead, and up to the moniter. He appears to be conscious, yet not fully aware.

In the back, darker side of the room 12 white armored and masked soldiers are crouching behind barriers of steel crates. They are similar to stormtroopers, yet their armor is bulkier and their mask displays a single slit for vision instead of the normal stormtrooper visor. When they notice Sjar the closest points his blaster rifle away from the door and motions for him to come.

darkforcerising
21 February 2006, 08:55 AM
Sjar thinks. Okay, so the Imps aren't afraid of me. That seems to validate the theory that we were their soldiers. Apparently no danger... unless this friendly stances is just a ruse. Won't put Mennes and Menonan away just yet.

Sjar walks over to the troopers. Twelve of them for one of him. He must be good. And unpredictably dangerous. The tube must be some kind of sedative. Seems a little inuman. No Chx, nothing wrong has been done here, not yet. For all I know he's a wild and psychotic killer, as once was I. But that's different, Chx. It could be for his own good. Nevertheless, I will not free him, teammate or no, until I know more, period. I do believe locking dangerous people up like this. I realize that it's not their fault, but it doesn't change the truth of what they are. Violent criminals. Well Chx, what would you prefer, execution?

"Hello, I don't know if you are familiar with me. I'm Sjar Joquo, one of you operatives." He gives a slight bow as he says it to the one who motioned him over. "Is this Erow?"

Rabbiddog
21 February 2006, 10:19 AM
Siva walks to the doorway behind Sjar, hearing the troopers speak she backs out of the doorway a bit not knowing what to expect.

Yan Kai
21 February 2006, 12:32 PM
The lead stormtrooper stands up and salutes. "We are familiar with you sir. I am 1162-41.This is Erovv sir. We would advise you to get behind the barriers, I'm certain you are aware of the current 'alien' situation. Erovv is vulnerable to their mind affects, unlike you four. We just need to keep our weapons traines on him until the drug wears off, he should be safe from them then.
"We're not sure how he will respond when he wakes up. We were forced to shoot both of the techs. They were being influenced by these aliens, our orders were to keep Erovv alive at all costs."

He crouches back down, and then looks at Sjar. "How did you get in? The door was locked."

darkforcerising
22 February 2006, 04:02 PM
"Right," he says kneeling behind the barrier. "So me, S-the telepath, the hand-to-hand expert, and the soldier are all part of this program with Erow? My memory is a little shot, what can he do?" Sjar says, and jerks his head over to the person on the table.

"What do you know about these aliens and what are you waiting for here?" he asks them, and puts away his weapons. I appear to be among allies for now.

Rabbiddog
22 February 2006, 04:11 PM
Siva listens as Sjar talks to the troopers. "Just a thought, what if they are taken over by these aliens and turn their weapons on you? Such a wonderful target you will be sitting next to them behind the barrier" she sounds almost sarcastic.

Yan Kai
22 February 2006, 07:23 PM
"Of course we understand you concern ma'am. But we estimate only four aliens have arrived, and we are prepared to turn our weapons on our own." The stormtrooper looks over at Erovv. "He's nearly is a walking arsenal, weapons and armor are throughout his body. Additionally he can attach himself to any electronic device through a system of wires that emerge from his fingertips. When flying he can attach himself to the ship and control it as if it were part of his body."

He glances at the computer moniter over Erovv's head. "We're waiting for the procedure to finish, it appears it is nearly done. As for the barrier they are for our protection against Erovv and any other being these aliens choose to inhabit. We need to disintegrate anyone under the alien's control, or else you would see four more bodies. These creature don't seem to care wether or not the body is already dead when they inhabit it. So far we don't know what can take them down other than blowing the body to pieces."

"We have noticed that one is aware that they are about to be controlled by the aliens, they can provide us with a warning. So these creatures seem to prefer controlling dead bodies."

Rabbiddog
22 February 2006, 08:08 PM
"Hmmm, well it seems that stun attacks are effective against them as well" she responds.

Yan Kai
23 February 2006, 06:10 AM
"Stun attacks?" the lead trooper looks over at her, then at his men. "Set your weapons to stun men." The sound of metallic switches are clearly audible.
At that moment Erovv coughs and sits up. He puts his hand on his forehead and grimaces, and then tips over onto the floor.

darkforcerising
23 February 2006, 04:12 PM
Sjar looks over at the woman and smirks, as if these grunts could possibly stay alive after a burst of Force Lightning. I could fry the whole crew with one shot.

Sjars eyes jerk up and he sees the soldier on the table tip over and to the ground. "He's up. I'll go see... Actually Siva? Are you picking up anything I might want to know about?"

darkforcerising
23 February 2006, 04:20 PM
Stormtroopers. The faceless and obedient minions of the Empire. He snarled to himself. Stripped of their will, and without even the ability to enjoy the fighting they do on behalf of their taskmasters.

And they did this to him.

Made him into one of their tools of war. Without a past, without any recollection of who he really was. That made him angry. Variq hoped that one of the ghosts possess the troopers so he could send them the slaughter they deserved. They would too. He was very angry.

Rabbiddog
23 February 2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by darkforcerising
Sjar looks over at the woman and smirks, as if these grunts could possibly stay alive after a burst of Force Lightning. I could fry the whole crew with one shot.

Sjars eyes jerk up and he sees the soldier on the table tip over and to the ground. "He's up. I'll go see... Actually Siva? Are you picking up anything I might want to know about?"

Siva looks at Erow "Hmmm, That might be possible" she responds to Sjar.


OOC: Empathy check 11+13=24

Yan Kai
24 February 2006, 06:19 AM
Siva is unable to read the Mirialan's thougths and emotions. It's almost as if he has some sort of mental barrier that protects his mind from the Force. But his face clearly shows that he is bewildered and confused. He looks each one of you in the eye, a look a familiarity crosses over his face, and the heroes recognize him as well. Then he quickly stands to his feet.

"I'd introduce myself be we already all know eachother." Erovv looks at one of the strormtroopers. "Trooper, give me your gun." The Stormtrooper nods and walks over and hands it to Erovv. The Mirialan takes it and weighs it in his hand. "I've assessed the situation and it appears that our best possible course of action is to get the hell to the hangar and get out of here. We also need to blow this place. There's enough detonite in one of the supply closets nearby to blow up Hutt Space. C'mon!" His tone and fast words clearly show that he is a leader, and expects the heroes to follow him

"Sjar, take point. Zero, take six. Siva, Variq, stay close to me." he looks Siva in the eye. "Use the Force to sense any of the creatures, even if they're not inhabiting anything."

"Stormtroopers, come with us to the hangar, start shooting everything but our ship, distract them while we take off."

"Yes sir."

"We need to get to the closets first. We can't risk these aliens getting out of here. It's through the generator and control room. You saw it on your way here. Expect resistance, they won't want to let us get through."

Quim speaks for the first time since the heroes entered the room. "I think we should leave the troopers here. We can't risk their minds being controlled."

Rabbiddog
24 February 2006, 11:38 AM
Siva listens as Erow talks "Hmm, someone who knows what's going on around here, how refreshing" she smirks "I will attempt and detect any psychic signatures as we go" she says.


OOC: Siva will use Thought Sensor whenever neccessary to attempt and detect the creatures as they move into new areas.

darkforcerising
25 February 2006, 10:56 AM
Sjar blinks at the man. Okay. They must have programmed him to be the leader. Siva got nothing. Unless... he's being controlled as we speak and this alien is just a little more subtle than the ones who tried to shoot us. It could be a trap. And how did he know our names? I didn't remember any names but my own. Keep a close eye on him. And he wants me at point. So I can't watch him. Siva? Can I trust her? No. Just have to rely on what's got me this far.

"Yessir," he says quietly and moves to the front, catching Erovv's eye as he moves to the front, and begins head out. Maybe I could shoot 'im and see if he's under the influence. He smiles slightly. Yes, Chx. I know we've moved beyond that. I was joking.

If he remembers my name, what else does he know of my past?

darkforcerising
25 February 2006, 11:08 AM
Variq watches the Mirialian with narrow red eyes, until his patience runs out. Variq snarls and grabs Erovv's collar and pulls him close, so that the uppity human can smell the blood and flesh on his breath. "Who did you kill to become leader? Are you sure you want me stickin' close? Huh?" He shoves him away. "I'll stick close to wherever I want."

He turns away and looks at Quim. "They can be controlled in here too. Maybe we should just-" he makes a twisting motion with his hands "-to make sure. Start with you," he grins, a bloody glint in his eye.

This was ridiculous. His body was tense. Somebody he recognized, but didn't necessarily trust, was suddenly ordering them around, this supposed Dark Jedi was givin' them freakin' sermons, and crazy lady is... growl well, crazy. Variq pops his knuckles.

Yan Kai
25 February 2006, 12:56 PM
Quim is quite obviously on edge with the Shistaven. He is sweating, (Sinse Motive=Successful) Not acting at all like one who had trained Variq like he had claimed at all. Quim obviously barely knew him, and was afraid. He clears his throat.
Erovv straightens himself after Variq's push. "Do that again and I'm afraid I'll have to discipline you, something that we do not have the time for right now. Sjar, let's get a move on."

Rabbiddog
26 February 2006, 08:19 AM
Siva watches the exchange between Variq and the other two with amusement. Smiling she speaks "we should get moving when you three are done playing" she turns and looks down the hall.

Yan Kai
27 February 2006, 12:10 PM
Nothing is in her sight and they group starts to move. (presumably; and I'm assuming with Sjar in the lead.) The Stormtroopers and Quim look around nervously. Quim appears to be deep in thought. Erovv is alert and tries to look calm, but sweat forms on his forehead.
The group reaches the hangar door. It's locked. "Blast! The codes been changed!" Quim mutters.
"I'll see what I can do, keep a sharp eye." Erovv kneels down in from of the switch and spreads his fingers. Long thin wires slowly snake out from underneath his fingernails and from between his kuckles. He takes in a deep breath and inserts them into the lock.

darkforcerising
27 February 2006, 06:54 PM
"What are you doing?" Variq roars. "Why don't we just blast it? How do we know you aren't sendin' an alert to sommun' right now?" Both the sycophantic little technician and the imperious newcomer irked him. Why was Erovv the leader? Nobody had asked him. And Variq didn't like it went people took the more complex route. He was a strong believer in simpler things. Like killing with your bare hands and blowing up obstacles instead of trying to bypass security with... whatever it was that the mutant had in him.

darkforcerising
27 February 2006, 07:02 PM
Sjar watched closely as the wires snaked out of the man's fingertips. Fascinating. I wonder if that sort of thing hinders your ability to use the Force. I would think not, Darth Vader is part machine and he's the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known. It would be handy. Now Chx, how could that possibly be the Dark Side, getting cybernetic enhancements? Pride? Ha! I would think it would be the opposite of pride, thinking that you need machines to make you better. I suppose that is true, there is not such a distance between arrogance and insecurity. Like Variq.

I suppose I should keep alert. Sjar visually searches the hallway and immediate area for any sign of anything interesting.


OOC: Is it or isn't it common knowledge that the Emperor is a Sith Lord?

Yan Kai
27 February 2006, 07:41 PM
OOC: It's probably not common knowledge that he was a Sith lord. Seeing how those idealistic Jedi drilled lies about the Sith into every member of the Republic's head. The Sith probably have a bad name out there. But you guys know that the Emporer is a Sith, and you know who Mara Jade is and how Darth Vader heroically destroyed the Jedi.

Sjar spots a figure limping towards them. It's humanoid, a skeleton with partially transluscent reddish tan flesh stretched over. Its internal organs are clearly visible. Its glowing yellow feline-like eyes are wide. It has ripped white form-fitting operation shorts on. It raises a wiryarm. "Wait!" it says weakly, in a mechanical basic voice. "Don't leave me! I won't let you. He begins to limp faster, and as he nears it becomes clear why he's limping. Seven ling thick needles pierce clean through his right leg at different points, blood is oozing out of the wounds. "Take me with you!"

"It's another one of the projects!" Quim says surprised when he noticed it. "Number 26, be careful. It's strong and fast, deceptively fast. Hurry up with that lock will you?"

The stormtroopers raise their weapons. "Should we shoot sir?"

"Done," Erovv says satisfied, and the door hisses open. Revealing the hangar. The heroes see now that the hangar doors are opening. Erovv looks at Variq. "Were you planning on blasting those things open too soldier? From that control panel I could access all other doors on this level." he sighs. "Just trust me like you trust your allies, we're all in the same freighter on this."

Yan Kai
4 March 2006, 02:51 PM
"Don't leave me!" The creature screams again as it continues to approach.

The stormtroopers remain standing there, with their weapons poised at the creature. They seem to be waiting for orders.

Rabbiddog
4 March 2006, 04:18 PM
Siva steps into the hangar and looks around, waiting on the others, "Let's just get the hell out of here" she exclaims.