PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Endor

Santa Claws
21 February 2006, 10:26 AM
So the time is it, today i get my Battle of Endor pack and im impressive about the cards. The At-St-mini is a ligth modification of the huge version.

Some special rules in side the small booklett a very fine, so you can find weapons-logger. If you open it you can upload your mini with a special weapon like a ion-gun. More later.

The scenarios are only six, but through all eras...

The d20-stats a only a short run of some minis of the HUGE-series, only Prince Xizor is a bit intressting.

More after playtesting the scenarios.

Donovan Morningfire
4 March 2006, 03:39 AM
I found the RPG stats (a tacked on bonus for fans of both the RPG and the Minis game to be sure) interesting, but not fantastic, though the BARC stats seem a bit off, especially the attack bonuses in regards to multiple attacks per round. Haven't "poured through" the stats in detail to see how much they adhere to d20 rule set.

The figure's nice enough (have it sitting at my desk at work), but actually haven't looked at the stat cards. And I can always use more stormtroopers for my RPG sessions.

Most of the "new rules" in the scenario booklet is old-hat for anyone that's either purchased or read any of the Ultimate Missions books.

For $20 bucks, not too bad.

blemelisk
5 March 2006, 06:21 PM
i got mine and i like it as well. i just wish the other books *after flipping through them dont own any of them* were cheaper say 20$ or so. i th ink they would have sold better. ill am just now going over the book though http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/:o
embarrasment

and btw you can never have too many Storm Troopers.

Ris
6 March 2006, 12:43 PM
Neither my husband nor I has pored through the booklet yet, either, although I'll probably be reading mine tonight. But our 10 year old son--also a budding RPG'er-- has & is very eager to play the scenarios. :D (each of us has our own set).
Come to think of it, we don't need to read the booklet after all. Give it another day or so & he will have told us everything that is in it, plus described all the maps in detail. :rolleyes: (Yes, our son can talk at great length about anything Star Wars--if he were old enough to post on the Holonet, it would be a lot busier. Right Dono?)

blemilisk ~ Currently, Amazon is offering the Rebel Storm & Clone Strike Ultimate Missions books for $18.89 each. If you get both, you can opt for the free "Super Saver" shipping. (Standard shipping for USA is ~ $7).
IIRC, if you click one of the Amazon links on this site, the Holonet gets a few credits.