PDA

View Full Version : Online Journal

reliant
17 March 2006, 09:50 AM
What happened to the OJ? Are any of the old crew still around? I know Derek is gone, but is Scotty still here? I realize I just blew the dust off this account when I posted this, but it's been ages since I heard from any of the OJ folks (I was an editor back in 03), I just wondered if it was coming back or done for good.

reliant
20 March 2006, 09:22 AM
Anyone reading this? Ardent? Scotty? Bueller?

hisham
20 March 2006, 06:25 PM
I haven't seen Scotty in months. Rob pops up once in a while here. I talked to Derek once since he left Guam.

reliant
21 March 2006, 07:09 AM
I haven't talked to Derek in about a year (since he moved to Ohio) and haven't heard from Scotty in even longer.

What's going on with the OJ? Is it dead?

hisham
21 March 2006, 07:18 AM
Hmmm... according to this (http://www.starwars-rpg.net/journal/index.html) the OJ is currently up and running. They are taking submissions, but who's on the other end receiving them? Nealos? A new staff? My curiousity is piqued.

reliant
21 March 2006, 07:37 AM
I saw that they're taking submissions, but I don't see a new issue since the one that we worked on. The admin sites for the OJ are all down, so I don't know where the submissions are going.

Maybe one of the powers that be will spot this thread and reply...

Ris
31 March 2006, 05:52 PM
Nealos is trying to get another team together. See the "Checking In" thread in this forum.