PDA

View Full Version : Update!

BRodgers
15 April 2006, 10:54 PM
Raptorsquad.Net has been updated.

Enjoy.

S.L.A.M.
17 April 2006, 04:04 PM
C'mon guys, updated 2 days ago and no replys.

Freakin awsome updates bob, love the Netfali firearms (Nice boom sticks LOL).

Quick question for you BRogers:-

Just reading through the site again and noticed that in the Zi-Cha'ar martial arts for the Ubese. The Spike Fist attack has an Easy skill and does Str+2 damage. But the Hard Parry also has an Easy skill, blocks an attack and inflicts STR+1D damage. Should the Spike Fist damage be higher ?
Say Str+1D+2, or maybe Str+2D with spikes and Str+1D+1 without spikes ?

Anyway enough with the questions , thanks for the excellent work:D

BRodgers
17 April 2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by S.L.A.M.
C'mon guys, updated 2 days ago and no replys.

Freakin awsome updates bob, love the Netfali firearms (Nice boom sticks LOL).

Thanks S.L.A.M.!!!!!

We aim to please...plus we had done a lot of blasters and such in the past, so we thought we would roll out some "Star Wars-ish" firearms for folks to use and enjoy.

Quick question for you BRogers:-

Just reading through the site again and noticed that in the Zi-Cha'ar martial arts for the Ubese. The Spike Fist attack has an Easy skill and does Str+2 damage. But the Hard Parry also has an Easy skill, blocks an attack and inflicts STR+1D damage. Should the Spike Fist damage be higher ?
Say Str+1D+2, or maybe Str+2D with spikes and Str+1D+1 without spikes ?

To be honest S.L.A.M. that is probably a typo on my part when I was coding the info for our player, Sam, who created the martial arts. It should be Str+2d, not Str+2. Thanks for catching that!

Anyway enough with the questions , thanks for the excellent work:D

Hey, we love to answer your questions!!!! It lets us know that the community and fine folks such as yourself are enjoying the site! If you want to see more of a certain feature or can think of anything we can do to improve the site just let us know!

Thanks for checking us out!

:)

delltechdude
17 May 2006, 01:42 PM
cool site, just getting back into the roleplaying again, but have been enjoying the miniatures game.

very handy site bookmarked for use :)

BRodgers
19 May 2006, 08:33 AM
Hey!

Thanks for the kind words delltechdude !!!

Funny you should mention the miniatures....our next update will feature a new section to the site: Wargaming terrain!

:D

Ravnor
1 June 2006, 07:23 AM
excellent!:D

BRodgers
1 June 2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks Ravnor!

Grimace
1 June 2006, 11:58 AM
Nice looking stuff there, BRodgers. Admittedly I haven't been to the site in ages, so it was neat to look around at all of the stuff. Pretty site indeed!

Keep up the good work!

BRodgers
1 June 2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks Grimace!

Yeah, it took a while to get it updated...but I'm hoping to make the updates a little more frequent of course, time and real life permitting.

I'm currently running my own campaign with the old RS group that is a mixture of Star Wars/Shadowrun with some heavy miniature wargaming content thrown in, so that is REALLY soaking up a lot of my time. Hopefully I'll get some of that content up on the RS site as well.

Ravnor
1 June 2006, 12:52 PM
Now THAT'S a good idea!:D :D :D

Deano
12 June 2006, 02:21 PM
Top stuff matey! Great work as always, love the fiction and the artwork that goes with it.

Deano

PS - Sorry its taken so long to reply!!!!

BRodgers
15 June 2006, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Deano

PS - Sorry its taken so long to reply!!!!

Thanks Deano!

And don't worry about it....it took me forever to get the site updated. But as you know full well yourself, ya can't rush excellence.

;)

S.L.A.M.
17 July 2006, 02:40 PM
Hello

Its begging time again
Please Sir, can i have more ???

The Ubese are my favourite species, does your resident Ubese expert know where the Uba system is located, all I can find is Mid Rim.

Also.

Do you plan to any more species specific items and weapons (Ubese hint,hint lol).

Thanks in advance

GuyNamedBob
17 July 2006, 08:23 PM
Hey can i join?

BRodgers
18 July 2006, 06:05 AM
Thanks guys!

Hopefully we'll be posting another update next month...I'll see if I can get my resident Ubese expert to submit some more home grown material for you S.L.A.M.!

Unfortunately GuynamedBob , the RS game wrapped up about a year ago...what you are seeing on the site is me trying to catch up on 6+ years of material. Thanks for the interest though!