PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlines

Hush
30 August 2006, 05:51 PM
I finished up Bloodlines.

Who thinks that Jacen's going to regret he crossed Fett later on in the series?

Treefrog
3 September 2006, 04:12 PM
That and also I predict that Ben will witness Jacen and Luke dueling. If Jacen cuts Luke down, Ben will become the weapon of the Jedi.

Also, doesn't it strike anyone else as weird that Jacen can use the Force to "time drift"?

Jedi_Shadow
3 September 2006, 09:50 PM
Definitely! How much are we going to see him do with that? What are the implications?

wolverine
3 September 2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Treefrog
That and also I predict that Ben will witness Jacen and Luke dueling. If Jacen cuts Luke down, Ben will become the weapon of the Jedi.

Also, doesn't it strike anyone else as weird that Jacen can use the Force to "time drift"?

Time drift???

Hush
4 September 2006, 08:38 AM
yeah he can project himself into the past and into the future but to a lesser degree

Treefrog
4 September 2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by wolverine

Time drift???

Yep. I couldn't believe it when I read it either. I just hope that there won't be a power in the new Saga Edition when it comes out that is anywhere near that.....

Seems to me that that particular power has "munchkin" written all over it, and will (note the keyword) be abused in the future.....

wolverine
4 September 2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Hush
yeah he can project himself into the past and into the future but to a lesser degree

Ahh.. that powre he displayed in the bug trilogy, where he 'visioned; out to his mother'...