PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Imperial Squadron or Strike Force

Jedi_Master_Yelrahc
18 October 2006, 04:03 PM
I was wondering on what you guys thought was your favorite.

gmjabreson
18 October 2006, 04:21 PM
Fate's Judges. A tie interceptor/skipray blastboat wing from one of the WEG books. They patrolled around and inside an Asteroid field, so they got to be good.

Jedi_Master_Yelrahc
18 October 2006, 04:25 PM
Never heard of them, but of what you have said about them. They have to be good. These were all of the choices that I could find without adding force-users. Yes I know Royal Guards are imbued with the force, but that is if they are Sovereign Protectors.

gmjabreson
18 October 2006, 04:27 PM
I can't remember which WEG book they were in, but they are less mentioned. Just like the White Death Bomber Squadron, Imperial Sourcebook (WEG) in the back of it.

Rogue Trader
18 October 2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by gmjabreson
I can't remember which WEG book they were in, but they are less mentioned. Just like the White Death Bomber Squadron, Imperial Sourcebook (WEG) in the back of it.
Fate's Judges were referenced in Star Wars Adventure Journal #2.

Fingon
19 October 2006, 04:34 PM
What about Death Squadron? It's pretty impressive, I think. Just a little bit.

Jedi_Master_Yelrahc
19 October 2006, 04:50 PM
Dang, I knew I was missing a few groups. I completely forgot to add those, and even the Storm Commandos. I am very sorry.:(

gmjabreson
20 October 2006, 09:41 AM
ah yes, I used to have that adventure journal.

Death Squadron, gotta love it, even though the Naval leaders weren't quite up to the Leadership challenge, according to Vader.

Ronin
20 October 2006, 11:17 PM
Well, some of the choices are units/regiments etc...while some are organisations (COMPNOR for example) so it's a bit difficult to compare them
I voted for COMPNOR anyway, firstly since I think they're probably not a popular choice, but also because I like COMPForce troopers. What they lack in discipline and training they make up for in zeal.

tauchiss
6 January 2007, 03:40 PM
The 501st.
For some reason, that number always comes in really brave units in many different cases, real and fictional.

gmjabreson
15 January 2007, 02:58 PM
dang, another one I just remembered that's not on that list, Hell's Hammers, Repulsorlift Tank Unit that kicks some major Booty.

arget8
1 February 2007, 02:48 AM
The 501st owns