PDA

View Full Version : I still need Jango and Boba... ARGH!

Stratos
3 November 2006, 04:16 PM
I've bought numerous boosters, bid numerous times on eBay (and lost last minute because my ceiling price is too low) and still can't seem to get a Boba or Jango from the new Bounty Hunters set. It's getting frustrating. Admittedly I'm a completist but even more than that... I want to build a 250-300 point Mandalorian army and need Jango from BH to complete it (since he's Fringe now!).

Elvenshae
3 November 2006, 08:21 PM
Well, I think part of the problem you're having is that the new Jango's scult is, quite possibly, the coolest sculpt ever.

:)

That, and the new Boba is a total beast on the dance floor.

Stratos
4 November 2006, 04:18 AM
I know it. It's unfortunate that this is the direction the game took (and was basicially created for).

No worries... I'll have them eventually... but I really want at least Jango now for my Mandalorian army!

Donovan Morningfire
6 November 2006, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Elvenshae
Well, I think part of the problem you're having is that the new Jango's scult is, quite possibly, the coolest sculpt ever.

:)

That, and the new Boba is a total beast on the dance floor.

I can't argue with either assessment, especially the second one since I got the chance to play a pick-up game yesterday, and Boba was able to almost take down Jedi Hunter Vader all by his lonesome (lots of hit and run, which he excels at). Killing blow to Vader was dealt by Sev courtesy of Boss' CE (I was playing Republic w/ Fringe vs. solid Empire).

Stratos
9 November 2006, 12:44 PM
I finally got Jango Fett yesterday from a Favorite Seller on eBay. Paid a fair price for him based on fair market value but it is still out the nose IMO.

I can hold off on Boba Fett since I have two Fringe versions already.