PDA

View Full Version : Dark Times Serial

Reed
15 November 2006, 01:35 PM
This is the first chapter of an ongoing story I plan on writing. Use this thread to post comments and tell me what you think. If interest is high, I'll keep on a writin'.

Please have respect for my ideas people and don't post this somewhere else as your own. Not trying to be rude, my ideas are precious to me is all.

Enjoy.

Crymoon
18 November 2006, 04:29 PM
The first thing I did when I opened the file is moan.. it's long I thought and right I was. It's one of the longest one part stories I have been through here, but... there is always a but (especially in my posts)... it kept me captivated. I read it with a hunger.

It's really good. Everyhting is there as it should be. I'm no critic, I'm just ahumble reader and I can say just this: Am waiting for next stories of yours. Keep it up.

Reed
20 November 2006, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I realize its a little long, the characters and story are too good to be confined to a few pages. Maybe I just like them too much. But I'm glad you liked it. I'm working on the next chapter now, it will be out soon.

Crymoon
20 November 2006, 02:49 PM
The youngster is still on the road to the Dark Side :P But I like the Journeyman as he spells mystery and I love that.. :D
If you're going to post the second part in a new thread pls post some notification here. :)

Reed
20 November 2006, 05:25 PM
Nah, I'm going to post all the episodes in this thread, as the thread is kind of the title of the overall serial.

Glad you like the characters. I want them to all be interesting in they're own right. The next episode features more of the characters you saw at the beginning and will introduce one that only got mentioned.

If you like it enough tell others to take a look.

Keep with the feedback.