PDA

View Full Version : Clone Strike Re-released

Ris
19 November 2006, 10:52 AM
My kids & I went to 1 of the local game shops in town & they had the CS boosters. The owner told us that it really was a re-release, not a few strays they had managed to get hold of.
Alas, I didn't pick any of them up (yet), since My Hubby & I are budgeting for 3 Starship Battles starters next week for the 2 of us & our firstborn.

Stratos
20 November 2006, 02:06 PM
Good to know. Should bring eBay prices down a bit.

Donovan Morningfire
21 November 2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Stratos
Good to know. Should bring eBay prices down a bit.
For boosters or for individual figs? I'd imagine certain figures, such as the Darths, are still going to command a pretty penny, but commons and uncommons should be much more reasonable.

Stratos
21 November 2006, 08:06 AM
Before... when Clone Strike was out of print the minis were considered more "scarce" and therefore the prices soared! Now I think with the re-issue the scarcity will be a bit less therefore should reduce the higher prices.

It's the major downside of this whole collectible garbage.

Me, I had Clone Strike completed within a week of it's release with no major expenses over list price (actually a decent discount).

But i still need a BH Boba Fett and I refuse to pay over $35 for him... $35 is already ludicrous but the going rate of $50 is absurd!