PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

Kanth D'Bari
13 December 2006, 12:33 PM
I heard that this release of SSB will be the only one, no more space ship sets. Is this true?

Elvenshae
13 December 2006, 01:39 PM
SSB was, at its inception, planned to be a one-off.

However, if it sells really well, there's always the possibility of another expansion.

Sithspawn
13 December 2006, 02:39 PM
I'm hoping there will be another set. Because I won't buy it so I'll save money that I would otherwise spend on minis :P

Kanth D'Bari
13 December 2006, 03:04 PM
I am so addicted to these things (have avoided SSB though) and know I will spend too much money on Alliance & Empire when it comes out... silly moi.

Sithspawn
14 December 2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Kanth D'Bari
I am so addicted to these things (have avoided SSB though) and know I will spend too much money on Alliance & Empire when it comes out... silly moi.
I hear ya! I told my LGS yesterday that'll probably order two cases of AvE, that'll be my largest SWM order yet. 8o

Stratos
14 December 2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Sithspawn

I hear ya! I told my LGS yesterday that'll probably order two cases of AvE, that'll be my largest SWM order yet. 8o

Bah! That's nothing. For RS & CS I ordered 3 cases of each in hopes to finish my sets early. I did with so many left-over that many of my gaming buddies finished their sets as well (not completed mind you... just finished with what I had/they needed).

So... is AvE available online to pre-order? I haven't had time to search thoroughly. LMK!

gmjabreson
14 December 2006, 03:19 AM
to shock you all even more, According to my Bookstore, who was not able to get starter sets of SSB: "The molds used to make either Viscount or Executer were broken during the initial run of the set, so until new molds are built, no more starters." So I might as well not even bother buying this set..

Sithspawn
14 December 2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Stratos

Bah! That's nothing. For RS & CS I ordered 3 cases of each in hopes to finish my sets early. I did with so many left-over that many of my gaming buddies finished their sets as well (not completed mind you... just finished with what I had/they needed).

So... is AvE available online to pre-order? I haven't had time to search thoroughly. LMK!
Don't know about pre-orders yet.
But as for your 3 cases, it's okay for you guys in the US. A regular booster in th UK is equal to $17.68 US, Huge equal around $29.40. We pay a lot more to have these little pieces of plastic in the UK. Although I have started buying most of my singles form the US.

It's even cheaper for me to buy my RPG books online from the US. Even with the shipping & handling books are cheaper than on the shop shelves in the UK.

Ok. UK price rant over :D