PDA

View Full Version : I made My Husband so jealous!

Ris
15 December 2006, 07:48 PM
We were at our local game shop getting presents for the kids & bought him a D&D booster pack & me a SW Bounty Hunters, to reward ourselves for being such Wonderful Parents, I guess :)
I told My Hubby "I must have a Rebel Snowspeeder" as I was opening my BH box--& immediately pulled out one! We just looked at each other--until he saw my Hellion Biker.
And then the best part -- I got Lord Vader!!! And he got more & more envious as I read off the stat card.

He was right -- that box was definitely worth the $22.

There's only one downside. I can no longer do my Whiner Anakin imitation over not having a Really Kick-Bottom Sithlord

Sithspawn
16 December 2006, 12:53 AM
Fantastic! Vader is pretty good. Move, Assault, Sith Rage & Twin - awesome :D

Donovan Morningfire
16 December 2006, 02:38 AM
Congratz on the Reb speeder and Vader pulls.

Does this mean you're now going to succumb to the dark side and start playing Empire squads more often?:vader:

Ris
16 December 2006, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Donovan Morningfire
Congratz on the Reb speeder and Vader pulls.
Does this mean you're now going to succumb to the dark side and start playing Empire squads more often?:vader:

Gee, Dono, since you know me so well, I bet you couldn't keep a straight face typing the above implication that I've up til now avoided the Darkside.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! This very weekend -- the shop is doing SW mini's tonight. Any suggestions for the rest of the squad or tactics?
I told My Hubby that I wanted to field Lord Vader against his Mara Jade, but he says it won't happen. (As Dono knows, I am so wanting to take revenge on otherwise wonderful Hubby for viciously Blaster Barraging my squad the first time we played each other.)