PDA

View Full Version : Cereans, Kel Dor, etc.

Stratos
17 January 2007, 05:41 AM
Hmmm... someone posted in the Saga Ed. thread asking about generic Cereans, Kel Dor, etc. Interesting that we haven't had any Common/Uncommon army builders of these yet we have multiple sculpts of Quarren, etc. Cereans were used heavily in the early (pre) Republic comicbook series so there is source material.

Any thoughts?

What other generics should be made?

Personally I'd like a generic Falleen, Chadra-Fan, Amanaman, and many more.

Sithspawn
17 January 2007, 02:31 PM
The more generic aliens the better IMHO. The minis need to support the RPG too.

Admiral Zaarin
18 January 2007, 01:01 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some generic Ithorians (I didn't care for the Ithorian scout) and Bothans. I expect we'll see more Bothans in the Alliance and Empire set coming out soon, though.

Stratos
18 January 2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
I wouldn't mind seeing some generic Ithorians (I didn't care for the Ithorian scout) and Bothans. I expect we'll see more Bothans in the Alliance and Empire set coming out soon, though.

Yeah, Ithorians and Bothans would both be nice. Why do you think A&E will have Bothans?

Admiral Zaarin
19 January 2007, 12:32 PM
The Bothans were heavily involved with the Rebel Alliance, particularly the SpyNet, trying to atone for the Camaas incident (read the Hand of Thrawn duology for more details).

Stratos
19 January 2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
The Bothans were heavily involved with the Rebel Alliance, particularly the SpyNet, trying to atone for the Camaas incident (read the Hand of Thrawn duology for more details).

Lol! I've read every book published at least twice - so I'm familar with the Bothans. Just not sure how much of the EU will actually be in the new set given they've never had screen time in 6 movies.

Sithspawn
20 January 2007, 03:19 AM
There're a couple of sketches said to be of new minis over on the Rebelscum website. One is Leia and the other appears to be a generic Trandoshan Hunter. Trandoshan generics are cool. But there are still plenty of aliens from the OT, from the Cantina alone, that can be included.

Stratos
20 January 2007, 04:52 AM
Generic Trandoshans would be great to combat all the Wookiees we have!