Oh Princess how I love you,
Your hair buns sweet and round ,
Your dress beholds your beauty,
In a city in the clouds,
And then the metal bikini,
My love and lust combined,
But a 17 save with my Snowspeeder,
My minis game won, hurray!

As you can guess, I used Princess Leia, Hoth Commanders CE with good effect tonight :leia:

200pts with Rebel Troopers w/Captain, Han Solo RH, Luke YJ, R2, Leia HC and a Snowspeeder. I made the defeat saves for the Snowspeeder and several troopers. Okay, it was no competition squad, and my mate was Seps who he never plays well with. But hey, it was fun B)

Donovan Morningfire
2 February 2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Sithspawn
But hey, it was fun B)
Isn't that the point of games? To ultimately have fun, regardless of whether you win or lose?

Ubiqtorate
2 February 2007, 05:28 AM
You know, just looking at the topic line, I asked myself, "How on earth does this thread belong in the Miniatures forum?"

Glad your princess could save the day, Sithspawn. :)

Sithspawn
2 February 2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Donovan Morningfire

Isn't that the point of games? To ultimately have fun, regardless of whether you win or lose?

Without a doubt. That's why I can't be bothered with competitions.

I just love to put together silly squads & theme squads. This was the first time I'd had chance to build a squad around Leias CE, and unlike me, no Fringe, B)

Stratos
2 February 2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Ubiqtorate
You know, just looking at the topic line, I asked myself, "How on earth does this thread belong in the Miniatures forum?"

Glad your princess could save the day, Sithspawn. :)

I asked myself the same thing and was gearing up to move you somewhere - but alas you had a nice save and my moderating duties were negated. :)