PDA

View Full Version : 6 Years

BRodgers
18 April 2007, 05:15 AM
Raptor Squad quietly celebrated our 6th year on the web in March.

I would like to thank those in the community that have shown such support and enthusiasm through the years. I would also like to thank Moridin and Armage for allowing us a spot on the Holonets to inform the community on various RS updates and to promote our site.

It is my hope that we will continue on for years to come, not only as a resource for the community, but as a tribute to a great RPG and group of players who shared a genuine friendship- both ending well before their time.

Over the past month I've update various images throughout the site, and hope to add new features and material as the year(s) go on. Regardless of what system you use or if you even play the game any longer, I hope that the Raptor Squad site will continue to provide you with enjoyment that extends to your own game and beyond.

Thanks for a terrific six years.

Ronin
28 April 2007, 12:55 AM
Congratulations! :)
And thank you for the website!

BRodgers
28 April 2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks Ronin!!!!!!!!

:D

Thinithil
28 April 2007, 02:04 PM
One of my fave SW sites and possibly even my fave if I had to pick! Congratulations!

BRodgers
28 April 2007, 02:13 PM
WOW! Thats quite a compliment!

Thanks Thinithil !!!

:)

Darklighter
29 April 2007, 05:33 PM
Congratulations to you and the rest of the people at Raptor Squad, Bob! :)

BRodgers
30 April 2007, 04:46 AM
Thanks Sean!

It's been a wild ride, but if you folks keep on showing up we'll keep on keepin' on!!!!

Grimace
30 April 2007, 08:39 AM
Good job, Bob! It's always great to hear of sites that stick it out, through thick and thin, and keep the fans in mind. Keep up the great work, and here's to another 6!

BRodgers
30 April 2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Grimace
Keep up the great work, and here's to another 6!

I'll drink to that!

Thanks Grimace !!!

Deano
25 May 2007, 05:34 AM
Nice work to you guys! We're getting old and it doesn't seem like that long! It feels like that long between updates though ;)

Keep up the great work!

Deano

BRodgers
25 May 2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Deano
Nice work to you guys! We're getting old and it doesn't seem like that long! It feels like that long between updates though ;)

Keep up the great work!

Deano

Thanks Mate!

We've got some major stuff planned for this summer....new features, new fiction, new artwork, and of course a big old juicy helping of D6 stats to go along wih it all!

Old timers should love it! (well, anyone should, but old time D6'ers especially)

Deck
7 June 2007, 09:58 AM
Hello Baron Bob!

Although I am a it late for the party, my congratulations on your site birthday! Really not many sites made it up to their sixth year. We saw many sites coming and going again. But your site was a steady and always improving star in the skies of RPG sites!

See you soon,

~ HiAd Chris

BRodgers
7 June 2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks Chris!!!!!!!!!

Better late than never my friend!

It's true, us old warhorses seem to be an ever-decreasing beast around these SWRPG community parts, but rest assured, I'm honored to still be in quality company such as yourself, Deano and the few webmasters that are still around.

Let's all raise a glass to friends long gone, websites that have passed, and to the future, for whatever it might hold.