PDA

View Full Version : My first Very Rare mini!

Admiral Zaarin
8 May 2007, 01:52 PM
Yes, I just bought my very first Very Rare miniature! I found one pack of Champions of the Force, and in it was Darth Nihilus! Okay, probably most of you are like, "What? We have like twenty." But I don't buy a whole lot of minis, so...Anyway, w00t! :D

Stratos
8 May 2007, 02:09 PM
Congrats. Nice pull.

cheshire
8 May 2007, 02:30 PM
No, I totally know how you feel. Of course, my first Very Rare was a Wampa.

:(

Not too long after that I managed to get a Very Rare Darth Vader, and so I felt pretty good about it after that point. But as someone who is a casual collector and player, it really feels good.

Admiral Zaarin
8 May 2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah. Best of all, Nihilus looks almost exactly like Darth Callidus, the main badguy in the campaign I'm running. So, double excitement. :)

Elvenshae
8 May 2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
Yeah. Best of all, Nihilus looks almost exactly like Darth Callidus, the main badguy in the campaign I'm running.

Bonus!

My first very rare was actually my wife's - Anakin, Sith Apprentice. :D

gmjabreson
9 May 2007, 03:01 AM
That's all I've really got left to get is Very Rare's of the Rebel Storm Set. I've got Obi-wan, Artoo, both Vader's, and a couple more. No I don't have Tarkin, 3PO, Palpatine (though I've got two royal guards waiting for him already:D ). I don't have Luke Jedi knight, or Leia (either form). But I've got enough Storm troopers almost reenact the Battle of Hoth (minus AT-AT, of course).

Admiral Zaarin
9 May 2007, 04:12 PM
Wow. I've considered buying the AT-AT, but its price tag scares me away. :(

Stratos
9 May 2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
Wow. I've considered buying the AT-AT, but its price tag scares me away. :(

$36.00 at the War Store with only $4.00 shipping in the US!

http://www.thewarstore.com/product24516.html

I buy from Neal @ The War Store all the time and his service is the best, bar none!