PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the New Republic

Ronen Tal-Ravis
24 May 2007, 06:25 AM
http://www.talesofthenewrepublic.com/

Any idea what this might be? The professionalism seems to be very sufisticated, but I read on another site that the tool used for the website is a free webbuilding tool, which would possibly exclude an official participation.

However the pictures look cool.

Eliijah
26 May 2007, 11:29 AM
I've been following this as well, and I agree the pictures do look very cool. However, their trailer is a youtube link? Part of me doubts that this is actually official... but oh if it was. Well tomorrow we'll see... starwars.com is supposed to make a must see announcement or something...

Jedi_Shadow
26 May 2007, 11:56 AM
Now that I've seen the trailer, I know this is fan-made. The models, lighting, and composition are freaking sweet, but the animation is not up to snuff.

That, coupled with the Youtube link and the complete lack of any Lucasfilm logos, tells me this is freaking sweet, but not official. The fan should be commended for his craft.

Eliijah
27 May 2007, 12:32 PM
Yep it's official... check the website and they admit that it's not official or anything... makes me sad. This is the kind of furtherance of the SW story that should be happening... not more dumb 'Clone Wars REHASH EPISODE XXIV'

Zerek
12 June 2007, 06:16 AM
omg that is freakin awesome. If only it continued into a full length movie.

Ubiqtorate
12 June 2007, 06:15 PM
Perhaps this is a recent addition, but the site says on the front page that "This is a 100% Fan production."

Looks amateurish, but still has potential.