PDA

View Full Version : Rebel vs Imperial 2-Packs?

Stratos
27 May 2007, 04:11 AM
Anyone see this or have any more details on it?

http://www.ccgarmory.com/stwamireimbo.html

A set of 24 previously released miniatures in individual two-packs... Rebel vs Imperial

Interesting!

Sithspawn
28 May 2007, 12:02 PM
As someone who has all the minis this really doesn't hold much interest for me :(

I wish they'd release something like the AAT Droid Tank instead.

Elvenshae
30 May 2007, 11:11 AM
The set list has actually been released for them already. It's a mix of Rs, UCs, and Cs. I'll see if I can find it on the Wizards boards.

Admiral Zaarin
30 May 2007, 07:55 PM
My local comics and games store said they're releasing starter packs.

Darth Jerrod
1 June 2007, 07:48 PM
They better release new starter packs. How can you get new players into the game without them?

You are cutting off the hands and feet of every potential new player without them.

Stratos
2 June 2007, 04:13 AM
CCGArmory.com and other places are taking orders for a new Rebel Vs Imperial Starter Set in addition to the new two-mini booster sets intended for army building.

Darth Jerrod
2 June 2007, 12:42 PM
I like that packaging. Taking a lesson from Wizkids on that blister bubble too see some of the mini's.

Finally new players will enter the fray!!!!!!!!!!!

Sithspawn
3 June 2007, 02:51 AM
The Starter Packs are only going to be aimed at new players. Repeat of old minis and a reprint map plus the Korriban map. I've seen the Korriban map on Vassal, and I don't like it. Had they included new maps it would have been a big seller IMHO. But hey, I only studied marketing, what do I know, I'm not the one running a multi-million dollar corporation - unfortunately :raised: