PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Miniatures and RPG Updates for 2007

Stratos
6 June 2007, 05:59 AM
http://www.starwars.com/gaming/other/rpg/news20070605.html#rss

150 new SW Miniatures to be released in 2007 - including Alliance and Empire (out now).

Sithspawn
6 June 2007, 06:40 AM
That's 150 new Unique minis.

I believe there are four sets planned for 2008, that will be 240 minis! 8o

In addition, fourteen of the figures in this set represent iconic characters from the game that will be available to fans for the first time ever, and an additional 10 are huge figures!

Hmm..! :raised:
So that's 14 characters no one has ever heard of and it's a Huge set so will cost more!!! Not impressed.

cheshire
6 June 2007, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I tend to stay away from the huge sets. I bought one Bounty Hunters box, and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the one huge mini that I got. I'd love to pawn it off on someone. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent mini, but it doesn't organize well with my others.

Donovan Morningfire
7 June 2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Sithspawn
So that's 14 characters no one has ever heard of and it's a Huge set so will cost more!!! Not impressed.
I'll probably be following the same strategy that I did for the last Huge set.

Just order the complete set online, and then buy Commons/Uncommons as needed to flesh it out (much as I did for Mandos in BH)

Sithspawn
7 June 2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Donovan Morningfire

I'll probably be following the same strategy that I did for the last Huge set.

Just order the complete set online, and then buy Commons/Uncommons as needed to flesh it out (much as I did for Mandos in BH)

I think that's exactly what I'll be doing myself. B)