PDA

View Full Version : Vader's Jedi Interceptor

Ronin
18 October 2007, 07:19 AM
On p.97/98 of Dark Lord it mentions Vader (just after the end of the Clone Wars) piloting a black Jedi Interceptor.
Might make for a nice new paintjob and stats if you`ve got a lot of spare interceptors...

Just an idea :)

Donovan Morningfire
18 October 2007, 07:48 AM
It certainly does, and I think I happen to have an extra Anakin Jedi Interceptor amidst my collection...

For image references, Hasbro released a black repaint of the Jedi Interceptor toy labeled Vader's Sith Interceptor.

Ronin
18 October 2007, 08:03 AM
Oh really? I'll have to search for an image of that.

If you do paint up a mini, please post a pic here! :)

Darth Jerrod
18 October 2007, 08:49 PM
thought I would link this (http://www.hasbro.com/objects/products/imagezoom.cfm?img=/common/images/products/34830db2403_main400.jpg&displayname=Star Wars TITANIUM SERIES Die-Cast Darth Vaderís Sith Starfighter Vehicle)

Mod EDIT: That's awesome; I just made the llink "clickable."

Ronin
19 October 2007, 05:25 AM
Sweet!
Nice pic...I kinda want to buy some minis myself just for converting. :)

Stratos
21 October 2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Darth Jerrod
thought I would link this (http://www.hasbro.com/objects/products/imagezoom.cfm?img=/common/images/products/34830db2403_main400.jpg&displayname=Star Wars TITANIUM SERIES Die-Cast Darth Vaderís Sith Starfighter Vehicle)

Mod EDIT: That's awesome; I just made the llink "clickable."

So, how's the scale on this piece? And what's it from?

Starcloud
21 October 2007, 10:42 AM
That's a die-cast mini from Hasbro, about, what, two inches long? Hasbro has a whole series of these little ships.

I've got a much larger die-cast Obi-Wan Eta-2 that just needed a little assembly, it's about 7 inches long I think. I can't remember the manufacturer and the only markings on it are "manufactured in China, copyright LucasFilms 2002."

Ah, found it... the larger die-cast model I have is from AMT. They're pretty rare it seems.

Stratos
21 October 2007, 10:54 AM
So this Interceptor is from the Titanium toy line!? Ok, I'll look for it next time I'm out. I did buy the droid starfighter a few years back in the Titanium line because it's essentially spot on size with the one Wizards gave us - but in fighter mode.